Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,091 to 12,105 of 12112
-
11-11-10 00:51 #22Senior Member

Posts: 1434I drove on Greenfield and National this afternoon and didn't see anyway who looked like they wanted a ride.
Originally Posted by ILuvAsians
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-10 22:18 #21Senior Member

Posts: 51Looking for Kyla
I spent about 90 minutes each day for the past three days looking for Kyla on Greenfield. Has anybody else seen her? I guess it might be her time of month! My cock is ready for some sucking and fucking!
-
11-10-10 13:29 #20Senior Member

Posts: 68PopeEye Chicken syndrom
Aw yes, the PopeEye chicken gets them in the mood, in some cities it is Churches chicken.
Originally Posted by Luther2
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-10 10:44 #19Senior Member

Posts: 1267Keep them coming
Luther2, in another thread you mention you've been with 100 hoes, you've got a lot of catching up to do telling us all about those bi*tches.
Details please. The naughtier, dirtier, stranger, nastier, the better.
-
11-10-10 01:17 #18Senior Member

Posts: 63Domican on 16th street
I was at the intersection of 16th and National a few months back. It is 2pm and I see this Black chick wearing skin tight spandex pants with high heel pumps. She is fucking sexy as hell. I am talking big round plump booty. Walks in Popeye chicken. So I stop in Ohhh Lord she has greenish eyes and a perfect body. I notice is is carrying a portfolio case like artist carry. I watch her as she leaves she walks around the parking lot looking for a ride. Well I walk out a eye ball her. She licks her tongue at me. ITS ON.
Here we go. I pick her up and she demands I fuck her. WTF. She says she will do any thing for 40.00 the crazy part is this girl is porn quality and very very beautiful. I park and she tears of her spandex and I see the most beautiful pussy ever. I finger it and smell and pure clean.
She demands that I fuck her pussy. It is day and I am not sure about this on a public street. So she sucks me and takes the whole load. I tell her to swallow it for a extra tip. She shrugs and swallows it all.
I got her number but lost it. FUCK! Look for her in the mentioned area she will blow your mind.
-
09-24-08 11:01 #17Senior Member

Posts: 72Did you look in Wisconsin-Other areas? I would check there.
Originally Posted by Captainsavaho
-
09-23-08 01:29 #16Senior Member

Posts: 191TOFTT Sorta
Ended up meeting Diamond off CL. Ad says 18 she says 19. That is all good. ZZZZZZZZ-ZZZZZZZZZ-ZZZZZZZZZero enthusiasm. At least 3o lbs. more than the description. No rush but not real fun either.
Gents, thanks or the PMS that you sent earlier. Will check it out next week.
-
09-22-08 18:23 #15Senior Member

Posts: 191north loop
Please tell me where this is located. A PM would be great. Thanks, I promise a report good or bad.
-
09-21-08 16:09 #14Senior Member

Posts: 127Anyone...
Anyone know which thread (if any) covers the Lake Geneva/Delavan areas? 'Preciate any info
-
08-02-08 08:42 #13Regular Member

Posts: 2Lining it
As I came back I havent seen anything yet.
-
02-23-08 10:22 #12Senior Member

Posts: 1318Action
I've driven Packard Ave in Cudahy several times of the day & night & never seen any obvious SW action so I never go there. But I agree there's a certain feel to it that makes it seem promising.
Action in Milwaukee is really only from SW, chatlines & Craigslist so I agree that having this special section just for SWs spreads things a bit thin. So now we're posting about SW action in 2 places. Oh well.
Craven
-
02-22-08 17:54 #11Senior Member

Posts: 70I've cruised that street for years simply because it has "the look." Never found a thing. Details of which part and what time would be greatly appreciated. PM is fine.
Originally Posted by Z Rex
-
02-19-08 03:05 #10Senior Member

Posts: 26Let me know what you find. I don't doubt that there's trannies down there, I'm just not into that. But some nice girls I've seen so good luck.
-
02-17-08 07:10 #9Senior Member

Posts: 70The flagging seems to be pimps and providers flagging each other. Plus tthere is a lot of shilling and spamming, despite C/L efforts to keep bots out.
Originally Posted by PeeWee
Mpd has commented in the past that they are aware of and use C/L to make arrests. It's widely believed they go mostly after providers but run periodic adds to trap hobbyists. Rumor also has it that most of there online sting operations are centered around the Motel 6 by the airport.
-
02-17-08 04:15 #8Senior Member

Posts: 36Nice to know. I've actually had good luck on the north loop over the past few months. 35 being the best number for me, but it varies greatly. As we all know its a very risky area but as I said, somethings have been working out for me recently. Isn't most of those bayview area's a little fruity for this side of the hobby? Just what I've heard, but seems like I might have to investigate on your advice.
Originally Posted by Z Rex









Reply With Quote






