Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 650 of 875 FirstFirst ... 150 550 600 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 700 750 ... LastLast
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 13123
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3388
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth  [View Original Post]
    It's bad enough that I troll in bad neighborhoods looking for women driven by fate to sell themselves (which is the subject of this forum, BTW). God help me if I ever do what I see in these pictures, however. Shocking.
    This is going to be fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth  [View Original Post]
    It's bad enough that I troll in bad neighborhoods looking for women
    Sorry it is not my fault that women in good neighborhoods don't want you. I would not be a bit surprised if women in bad neighborhoods don't want you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth  [View Original Post]
    women driven by fate to sell themselves
    Oh sure, they only stuck that needle in their arm at gunpoint. It is such a sad story. Before they were kidnapped by Sex Traffickers, they were pursuing a career in early childhood education.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth  [View Original Post]
    God help me
    Oh you need help alright, and I hope you get it soon.

    Street

  2. #3387

    More than 5 minutes means somethings going on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hdmaybull  [View Original Post]
    I was looking for some time but didn't find the right one at the right time (LE, others around etc. Finally met with Nikki (5ft3 spinner approx 90lbs with black hair) at around 3am sun morning and we agreed to spend some time together. Went back to the room, she showered for about an hour. I was really ready to go and that made me a bit nervous. When she came out she was actually took a shower and not just 'washed up. ' She only wanted to do CBJ so I let her do her thing. I was very pleasantly surprised at the skill. If it was BB I may have ended very quickly. She then got on top and rode the little guy like a pro. She started to shiver and moan loud so I guess she enjoyed herself too. I helped out a single mom with.5. I didn't bring the camera so I couldn't do my CJ and SE impersonation.
    If it takes a SW more than say 5 minutes to freshen up something else is going on. Normally this means she is shooting heroin. A junkie will inject then draw out a fix several times to get the maximum high. Don't fooled when it takes an abnormally long time for her to get ready.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails imagesCAY3X0KR.jpg‎  

  3. #3386

    Nikki

    I was looking for some time but didn't find the right one at the right time (LE, others around etc. Finally met with Nikki (5ft3 spinner approx 90lbs with black hair) at around 3am sun morning and we agreed to spend some time together. Went back to the room, she showered for about an hour. I was really ready to go and that made me a bit nervous. When she came out she was actually took a shower and not just 'washed up. ' She only wanted to do CBJ so I let her do her thing. I was very pleasantly surprised at the skill. If it was BB I may have ended very quickly. She then got on top and rode the little guy like a pro. She started to shiver and moan loud so I guess she enjoyed herself too. I helped out a single mom with.5. I didn't bring the camera so I couldn't do my CJ and SE impersonation.

  4. #3385
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth  [View Original Post]
    It's bad enough that I troll in bad neighborhoods looking for women driven by fate to sell themselves (which is the subject of this forum, BTW). God help me if I ever do what I see in these pictures, however. Shocking.
    The great thing about the K is the variety. There is literally something for everyone including those who want to spend the least they can. Why complain about it, just look for what interests you.

  5. #3384
    It's bad enough that I troll in bad neighborhoods looking for women driven by fate to sell themselves (which is the subject of this forum, BTW). God help me if I ever do what I see in these pictures, however. Shocking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve  [View Original Post]
    More of Jennifer.

    Street

  6. #3383
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Whenever I post a girl and others complained about her, I liked to remind the membership,"I am posting what is out there. I am not in love with it. I am not married to it. I am just reporting it."

    Street Steve,

    I am going to take you to task. I am not trying to be smart. I just want a clear idea of the rules of the game. What exactly is "Lowballing." If you give a girl who regularly accept $10, ten dollars are you "lowballing," her? How does one,"Low Ball," a BP escort who charges $150 on BP but $20 on the avenue? Is she "Low balling," herself. Is she "Hi Balling," her BP regulars? What about if you give $10 to a $150 BP escort who charges $20 on the "K," is that a,"double bubble low ball?"

    Still ROFLMAS.

    CookyJar.

    PS: I get all upset whenever I see a chess board. You did say, in your report, she took you to a new $10 room.

    PSS: Some of the best times I've every had were with less that perfect girls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent  [View Original Post]
    IMHO Street is the reigning King of low-balling on the stroll. I am merely his designated pic chronicler. This is his domain. I merely operate in his shadow and serve at his pleasure. My ego is not invested in this arena, and I respect his particular documented expertise in this on the stroll. Rook would be a solid second alternate.

    I recently submitted a collage of SWs in the low-ball category. Lest there be any confusion among the mathematically challenged in reference to this category in my SW of the Year Contest, I offer the following re-clarification of exactly what I have previously stated that a low-ball SW is on the K, based on Street's original criteria: it is any date you have for 10 or less, with some leeway given for a few bonus loosies or a drink, etc. I defer to Street for any appropriate future adjustments to this definition, but "low-ball" refers to an absolute and not a relative target. Regardless what a girl "usually" gets (or says she gets, which is one of the great SW lies, a low-ball SW is one with a documented date at the target low-ball price of 10 (or below, with acceptable leeway, and a published pic.

    I hope that clears the air on this matter. It is pretty simple and straight-forward, and doesn't require further muddying of the water. I may have promulgated this initial ruling as far as my contest is concerned, but Street is the final authority and arbiter of any disputes as to what SW is or isn't a "low-baller" in my contest, and in any further admissions to my official Low-Ballers Hall of Fame. If someone else wants to have his own set of definitions, proclaim himself the King of this domain, and reinvent low-ball math, then go for it. .
    Cooky SuperE has this issue nailed tight. The fact that the Lowball has been popularized is a lot of his doing. I will only add that why 10.00 works so well on the street and as criteria.10.00 buys a bag of dope. Heroin or crack, or cocaine-sometimes referred to as "powder". This is so true that if you get a SW that will go as low as 6.00 it is only because she has the other 4.00 in her pocket.

    Street

  7. #3382
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve  [View Original Post]
    It is good for us to post those SW's that are merely acceptable, and maybe a little under that. It takes some guts. Guys need to know it is ok to pick up a SW that is NOT a Gem- that on some days a plain jane may be the girl for you. Truthfully I always felt sorry for those Guys that can only get off with a Gem. They are missing out. A plain jane can be fun, and have her own kind of heat.

    Oh and Cooky that room in the pictures is soooo not my place-that is that 10.00 place she knew about.

    Street
    Whenever I post a girl and others complained about her, I liked to remind the membership, "I am posting what is out there. I am not in love with it. I am not married to it. I am just reporting it."

    Street Steve,

    I am going to take you to task. I am not trying to be smart. I just want a clear idea of the rules of the game. What exactly is "Lowballing." If you give a girl who regularly accept $10, ten dollars are you "lowballing," her? How does one, "Low Ball," a BP escort who charges $150 on BP but $20 on the avenue? Is she "Low balling," herself. Is she "Hi Balling," her BP regulars? What about if you give $10 to a $150 BP escort who charges $20 on the "K," is that a, "double bubble low ball?"

    Still ROFLMAS



    CookyJar.

    PS: I get all upset whenever I see a chess board. You did say, in your report, she took you to a new $10 room.

    PSS: Some of the best times I've every had were with less that perfect girls.

  8. #3381

    None!

    Took a cruise down K last night just before midnight and no signs of life! The best I came up with was three LEOs at the 7-eleven. I was tempted to ask them for help, but decided that wasn't going to be a good move. Headed over the bridge to see how Broadway was doing. Big zero there too! Not even the spaced out girls. I guess they all headed up to the Adult Expo thing in north jersey, LOL. I ended up on BP with a great experience, but a bit more costly, but great.

  9. #3380
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve  [View Original Post]
    It is good for us to post those SW's that are merely acceptable, and maybe a little under that. It takes some guts. Guys need to know it is ok to pick up a SW that is NOT a Gem- that on some days a plain jane may be the girl for you. Truthfully I always felt sorry for those Guys that can only get off with a Gem. They are missing out. A plain jane can be fun, and have her own kind of heat.

    Oh and Cooky that room in the pictures is soooo not my place-that is that 10.00 place she knew about.

    Street
    Totally agree with you, some of my best SW pick ups were with plain janes.

  10. #3379
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve  [View Original Post]
    If any of you want to party like Street Steve, all you need a couple of fives, the right girl and a lot of water soluble lubricant. Want to make this party a fucking festival? Just add some Milwaukee best, a little weed, and pack of Newport's for them. They all smoke Newports-did you notice that?

    Street
    Just rubed two nickles together to get her attention, right?

  11. #3378
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    $10? $10! Steve, you got robbed. ROFLMBAS.

    (Street, I am just joking. I should be the last one to judge after some of the duds I've posted. CookyJar.
    It is good for us to post those SW's that are merely acceptable, and maybe a little under that. It takes some guts. Guys need to know it is ok to pick up a SW that is NOT a Gem- that on some days a plain jane may be the girl for you. Truthfully I always felt sorry for those Guys that can only get off with a Gem. They are missing out. A plain jane can be fun, and have her own kind of heat.

    Oh and Cooky that room in the pictures is soooo not my place-that is that 10.00 place she knew about.

    Street

  12. #3377

    Re: Street on the Lowball; Rubbing two fives together and calling it a party

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve  [View Original Post]
    ...Add Jennifer to 10.00 Lowball Lineup.

    Street
    $10? $10! Steve, you got robbed. ROFLMBAS.

    (Street, I am just joking. I should be the last one to judge after some of the duds I've posted. I just could not pass up the joke. Too each his own is my motto. Keep them coming)

    CookyJar

    PS: Another chess player! Hows your game?

  13. #3376

    Watch out

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve  [View Original Post]
    More of Jennifer.

    Street
    Hey Steve. In picture 7 you appear in the mirror reflection. You know what you need to do. Love your reports.

    Cheers.

    TM

  14. #3375

    More of Jennifer

    More of Jennifer.

    Street
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails use10b.jpg‎   use10c.jpg‎   use11.jpg‎   use12.jpg‎   use13.jpg‎  

    use15.jpg‎  

  15. #3374

    More of Jennifer

    More of Jennifer.

    Street
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails use1.jpg‎   use2.jpg‎   use4.jpg‎   use5.jpg‎   use6.jpg‎  

    use7.jpg‎   use10.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape