Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 13121
-
11-08-10 17:46 #3386Senior Member

Posts: 66Nikki
I was looking for some time but didn't find the right one at the right time (LE, others around etc. Finally met with Nikki (5ft3 spinner approx 90lbs with black hair) at around 3am sun morning and we agreed to spend some time together. Went back to the room, she showered for about an hour. I was really ready to go and that made me a bit nervous. When she came out she was actually took a shower and not just 'washed up. ' She only wanted to do CBJ so I let her do her thing. I was very pleasantly surprised at the skill. If it was BB I may have ended very quickly. She then got on top and rode the little guy like a pro. She started to shiver and moan loud so I guess she enjoyed herself too. I helped out a single mom with.5. I didn't bring the camera so I couldn't do my CJ and SE impersonation.
-
11-08-10 15:50 #3385Senior Member

Posts: 436The great thing about the K is the variety. There is literally something for everyone including those who want to spend the least they can. Why complain about it, just look for what interests you.
Originally Posted by Gareth
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-10 12:45 #3384Senior Member

Posts: 411It's bad enough that I troll in bad neighborhoods looking for women driven by fate to sell themselves (which is the subject of this forum, BTW). God help me if I ever do what I see in these pictures, however. Shocking.
Originally Posted by Street Steve
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-10 21:07 #3383Senior Member

Posts: 198
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Cooky SuperE has this issue nailed tight. The fact that the Lowball has been popularized is a lot of his doing. I will only add that why 10.00 works so well on the street and as criteria.10.00 buys a bag of dope. Heroin or crack, or cocaine-sometimes referred to as "powder". This is so true that if you get a SW that will go as low as 6.00 it is only because she has the other 4.00 in her pocket.
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
[View Original Post]
Street
-
11-07-10 15:17 #3382Senior Member

Posts: 5563Whenever I post a girl and others complained about her, I liked to remind the membership, "I am posting what is out there. I am not in love with it. I am not married to it. I am just reporting it."
Originally Posted by Street Steve
[View Original Post]
Street Steve,
I am going to take you to task. I am not trying to be smart. I just want a clear idea of the rules of the game. What exactly is "Lowballing." If you give a girl who regularly accept $10, ten dollars are you "lowballing," her? How does one, "Low Ball," a BP escort who charges $150 on BP but $20 on the avenue? Is she "Low balling," herself. Is she "Hi Balling," her BP regulars? What about if you give $10 to a $150 BP escort who charges $20 on the "K," is that a, "double bubble low ball?"
Still ROFLMAS

CookyJar.
PS: I get all upset whenever I see a chess board. You did say, in your report, she took you to a new $10 room.
PSS: Some of the best times I've every had were with less that perfect girls.
-
11-07-10 14:22 #3381Senior Member

Posts: 231None!
Took a cruise down K last night just before midnight and no signs of life! The best I came up with was three LEOs at the 7-eleven. I was tempted to ask them for help, but decided that wasn't going to be a good move. Headed over the bridge to see how Broadway was doing. Big zero there too! Not even the spaced out girls. I guess they all headed up to the Adult Expo thing in north jersey, LOL. I ended up on BP with a great experience, but a bit more costly, but great.
-
11-07-10 12:05 #3380Senior Member

Posts: 284Totally agree with you, some of my best SW pick ups were with plain janes.
Originally Posted by Street Steve
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-10 07:40 #3379

Posts: 734Just rubed two nickles together to get her attention, right?
Originally Posted by Street Steve
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-10 05:34 #3378Senior Member

Posts: 198It is good for us to post those SW's that are merely acceptable, and maybe a little under that. It takes some guts. Guys need to know it is ok to pick up a SW that is NOT a Gem- that on some days a plain jane may be the girl for you. Truthfully I always felt sorry for those Guys that can only get off with a Gem. They are missing out. A plain jane can be fun, and have her own kind of heat.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Oh and Cooky that room in the pictures is soooo not my place-that is that 10.00 place she knew about.
Street
-
11-06-10 19:51 #3377Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Street on the Lowball; Rubbing two fives together and calling it a party
$10? $10! Steve, you got robbed. ROFLMBAS.
Originally Posted by Street Steve
[View Original Post]
(Street, I am just joking. I should be the last one to judge after some of the duds I've posted. I just could not pass up the joke. Too each his own is my motto. Keep them coming)
CookyJar
PS: Another chess player! Hows your game?
-
11-06-10 10:43 #3376Senior Member

Posts: 2000Watch out
Hey Steve. In picture 7 you appear in the mirror reflection. You know what you need to do. Love your reports.
Originally Posted by Street Steve
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
TM
-
11-06-10 06:39 #3375Senior Member

Posts: 198More of Jennifer
More of Jennifer.
Street
-
11-06-10 06:33 #3374Senior Member

Posts: 198More of Jennifer
More of Jennifer.
Street
-
11-06-10 06:25 #3373Senior Member

Posts: 198Street on the Lowball; Rubbing two fives together and calling it a party
If any of you want to party like Street Steve, all you need a couple of fives, the right girl and a lot of water soluble lubricant. Want to make this party a fucking festival? Just add some Milwaukee best, a little weed, and pack of Newport's for them. They all smoke Newports-did you notice that?
SuperE add Jennifer to 10.00 Lowball Lineup. Note this 10.00 for indoor girl. She will do full service for 10.00 with pictures!
"I'the rather have you save on the room and give me the extra 10.00 and we can do a car date" She said.
Coming from a Management background, I handled this like I handled many bad ideas. I ignored it.
She did take me to a new 10.00 room-near the Wawa on Erie. Well it is new to me anyway, I don't know about her BBBJ skills-the other Jennifer in my last report drained me that AM. One thing I liked is that she had a very loose rectum.
She is homeless. Yes you may see some dirt on the fingernails. Before you pass judgment know that this dirt traces back to 700 BC to the original Kensenites. Oh and BC stands for 'Before Camden'
I found her sitting in that trashy park on Indiana. This post marks my return to my more graphic style of shooting. I love putting sex back in the gutter, were it belongs. I also think this is why Members are posting my stuff on a porno site.
Street
-
11-05-10 18:07 #3372Senior Member

Posts: 271Short / Curly Hair Nicole, Dynasty, Rachel. A nice week
After about a month off the scene, I returned this past week and took a dabble at the Ave to see if things have changed.
Monday. I saw curly hair shorty Nicole towards the northern end. Nice BBBJ with catch / spit. She always makes it happen quick especially with that little tongue ring. I was in a hurry with time that morning and it seemed like all she wanted to do was talk the way to the spot, and talk as I dropped her off. Nice girl, but sometimes I just want to drop and go. Damage:.3.
Tuesday. I ran into a nice Latina (I think) near the park & 7-11 named Dynasty (sp). The last time I dated her, it took no more than 30 seconds to pop. Her mouth was made for sucking. Perfect technique going up and down, feels like a vagina in all aspects. Went to a nice spot, took about 2 minutes this time (again, I was in a hurry which delayed it a bit. EXCELLENT BBBJ with catch / spit provider. Damage:.3 but asked for.4.
Thursday. Saw the short dark-haired Rachel sitting on one of the bars on the Ave by the park. Swooped her up, went to a nice spot. BBBJ she can DT like no other, but unfortunately a lot of traffic started to form on the block we were on and I couldn't finish. Ended up taking her back to the Ave with no pop. Would definitely repeat. Damage:.3.
All in all, a nice week. Looking forward to checking it out again next week. The southern end has been pretty dry lately, with most of the traffic in the early morning hours in the middle to north end. Sorry I didn't catch any pictures, no camera except on the phone, but doesn't have a flash.










Reply With Quote




