Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 847 of 875 FirstFirst ... 347 747 797 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 ... LastLast
Results 12,691 to 12,705 of 13121
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #431

    Fiona Red

    A comrade passed the following intel to me:

    "Fiona had one another site review and it was good. So I went. Fiona made me wait on a pre-set appointment because she had to go to McDonalds. I should have known it would not be smooth from that moment forward. Was surprised to see that she was kind of cute. Tiny titties, body in good shape. Then the bad: crooked teeth, acne scars, hook nose and a bunch of bruises on her legs! She said she fell against a shower door but it was clear that some of the bruises looked a lot like finger prints. Lots of rules. Forget about kissing, she doesn't like people touching her hair, tits, etc. Ok CBJ. Oh and she insisted she is Irish in a hispanic accent. Complete clock-watcher and I give her a 5/10 face, 7/10 body, 2/10 service, value 2/10."

    HoT SeXy PeTiTe PlAyMaTe.21.

    Posted: November 8,2010,12:03 AM.

    -

    Reply: click here.

    Hello, Gentlemen,

    I am Fiona, a sexy Irish Goddess with beauty that has to be seen to believe.

    I have a toned, petite body of 34C-26-34. I am a fully independent escort who loves being pampered and spoiled by generous respectful men. Please keep in mind that my time is very valuable so only contact me if you are genuinely interested in my company.

    Until Then,

    Fiona Red.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ate-21/3267880

  2. #430
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Kiit. Katt

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapid  [View Original Post]
    Kiit Katt Has one of those Texas area codes I was talking about around Dallas. Fort Worth, but she has far more Google history than Brooke, Jayne, Emily, Raina.

    Theothersite has a favorable review, which was the only review I could find. Kind of strange for all of her rambling around the country for so long not to find more reviews. She likes to try to search-proof her ads by mixing brackets, numbers and words, and playing games with spacing and double letters, so when I say I didn't find anything on USASG, or elsewhere, by no means did I exhaust all the search combinations.

    Rapid
    She moves quickly. Takes her ads down behind her.

  3. #429
    Sometimes, it's nothing you did, it's just that the girl was a flake. It happened to me last week. She (not your girl, another BP girl) directed me to her hotel, I went in the lobby, she said come to the second floor. I did, no one showed and she wouldn't answer her phone.

    Ehh, what are you going to do? I called another BP girl and had a fine experience.

    Getting stood up is better than getting ripped off or busted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laz Long  [View Original Post]
    I'd never made an appointment with an escort before. After checking out ads for a while, I found one that I thought I'd be comfortable with for my first foray into this activity.

    I made an appointment with Leslie (http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ics-20/3745146) last night with an hour's notice. She told me what street she was staying on, and I drove there at the arranged time and then called her. We were having trouble keeping a connection, and I had to keep calling her back. Once we had a solid connection, she directed me to her specific location, and said to call her from the lot, which I did. She said to hang on and she'd come out to the parking lot in a minute. I thought it odd, since she didn't ask what I was driving. After about ten minutes she called me back and said that she was sorry, but she had a family emergency.

    Since this was my first time trying this, I'm not sure if that was true, or code for a) I've got another date; b) my previous date is running long; or see) I think you're LE.

    I hope I didn't spook her, but I understand the girls have to be careful. Honestly, I was pretty nervous myself.

  4. #428

    First Bmore Review: Promise

    Whaddup Bmore mongers,

    I was recently in town and hit up Promise to dive into those incredible tits! Here's how it went:

    The Good.

    Her pics are 100% real and her rack is simply stunning! She's a fairly friendly girl and let's you snack on the twins all you want.

    The Bad.

    As the old review on this board said, her performance is fairly mechanical and definitely lacks passion. CBJ was solid in technique and length, but nothing spectacular. We started w / mish and then I requested CG, but she said that she doesn't get on top. What a damn shame! I then got her in doggie and grabbed the melons as I started to pound her. She immediately said "ooh, be careful with the tits". Kinda lame. The other issue w / her is that her current incall spot is in a pretty grimey-looking residential neighborhood in the city. Definitely not for the faint of heart!

    Bottom line: if you're a big titty fiend and you don't scare easily, Promise is worth checkin' out just to handle the globes. BTW, this adventure set me back 1.2 (HH.

    Pizzlepro signing off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Hunter  [View Original Post]
    I dated her once, but that's all I'm saying. She is legit. Whether or not she will provide a good or bad experience, I'll let you find that out on your own. And really, on this forum, noobs are typically admonished for wanting info but not contributing any.

  5. #427
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchris43  [View Original Post]
    I too have seenthe ad's be hesitant to pull the trigger on her.

    Has anybody seen here is she legit.

    Inquiring minds wnats to know.

    Peace
    I dated her once, but that's all I'm saying. She is legit. Whether or not she will provide a good or bad experience, I'll let you find that out on your own. And really, on this forum, noobs are typically admonished for wanting info but not contributing any.

  6. #426

    Tina ("Perfect Blonde")

    Guess what? Not the girl in the pics. She isn't even blonde! I said to her "You aren't the girl in the pics" and she comes back with "Yes I am!" I just had to laugh harder.

    ———• &9733; P E are F E see T •&9733; • ——— B LONDE ———• &9733; P L A Y M A T E •&9733; • ———.20.

    Posted: November 6,2010,11:30 AM.

    Reply: click here.

    If your looking for someone real, a woman who really enjoys the company of new people, and is attractive and attentive, as well as down to earth and always ready to have fun. WeLL. Your search is OVER, because I am it! Never one bad moment when your with °&9733; ° TINA °&9733; °

    Sexy, Independent, & Classy!

    °&9733; ° 443 852 8627 °&9733; °

    100% Professional and Discreet.

    NO BLOCKED CALLS OR TEXTS.

    RESPECFUL GENTLEMEN ONLY.

    Poster's age: 20.

    • Location: Laurel.

    • Post I'd: 3270885.

  7. #425
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Kitt. Katt

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Rivaa  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experiences Kitt. Katt she says she's mexican and persian or something?

    Here's her link: http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-8o-20/2425382

    PM me for details please
    Kiit Katt Has one of those Texas area codes I was talking about around Dallas.Fort Worth, but she has far more Google history than Brooke, Jayne, Emily, Raina.

    Theothersite has a favorable review, which was the only review I could find. Kind of strange for all of her rambling around the country for so long not to find more reviews. She likes to try to search-proof her ads by mixing brackets, numbers and words, and playing games with spacing and double letters, so when I say I didn't find anything on USASG, or elsewhere, by no means did I exhaust all the search combinations.

    Rapid

  8. #424

    Raina = Megan Summers

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapid  [View Original Post]
    Meet Raina, 972 = 246 = 7941 Same pattern as Brooke, Emily, Jayne.
    Internet model

  9. #423
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmore83  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever had an encounter with Promise? I've seen her ads for a long time now, here for a week or two and then back again months later. She's not listed on another site which makes me wonder a bit, but those tits look so amazing I was hoping someone here may have some intel on her. Any help is greatley appreciated.

    Thanks.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ost-23/2511396
    Do a search in this thread or the escort section, will you? She is legit and I believe she likes to watch cartoons.

    That's nothing though, because so do I. Go see her and post your report.

  10. #422

    Intel would be Nice.

    I too have seenthe ad's be hesitant to pull the trigger on her.

    Has anybody seen here is she legit.

    Inquiring minds wnats to know.

    Peace

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmore83  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever had an encounter with Promise? I've seen her ads for a long time now, here for a week or two and then back again months later. She's not listed on another site which makes me wonder a bit, but those tits look so amazing I was hoping someone here may have some intel on her. Any help is greatley appreciated.

    Thanks.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ost-23/2511396

  11. #421
    Did enybody else notice how much Emilys pictures look like Gappys photo's. I mean in the way they pose for the photos.

    Gabby.

    http://baltimore.eroticmugshots.com/...city=baltimore

    Emily.

    http://baltimore.eroticmugshots.com/...city=baltimore

    Ohh after this review of Gabby she disappears. The guy said she was a fake and not worth.

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=159441

  12. #420

    Jazmine / London

    Gave Jazmine a call. Standard few call system to her door. She opened the door and was in a short blue dress. Man is she beautiful and she's better looking than her pictures.

    She drops the top of her dress to expose a perfect set of perky tits and ask for the LE check. I had no problem checking them out. She then told me to get comfortable and go wash up my hands and unit.

    We both get comfortable and man is here body tight. She's small, but everything about her was very appealing. She would do some firting poses making sure you always getting a nice view of her body. Her attitude was nice and laid back. At no time did she ever rush. We did several positions and some DATY. After I finished she asked me if I wanted a back rub and I told her I didn't bring extra funds with me. She said no problem you still have time left. Heck I was enjoying myself I didn't notice the time and thought I was about to go over. She's nice to talk to and still liked to pose showing off her hot body the whole time.

    Her CBJ was ok but had better. Also not sure how GFE she is, due to her being real clean about herself. If you looking to throw your tongue down her mouth I don't think it would happen. I didn't get to kissy on her mouth due to cold season is here. She did kiss me all over as I did to her we just both didn't kiss on the mouth. This girl is a real looker and I will be going back for sure.

    Attuide 9.

    Looks 10.

    Location 7-8.

    Fun 8-9.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ase-19/3104415
    http://baltimore.eroticmugshots.com/...city=baltimore

    As you can see in her first picture. Her stomach is that tight in person. As for these pictures I told her she looked better in the other pictures she posted as these pic don't due her any justice

  13. #419

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Artificial Red  [View Original Post]
    Those pics for Brooke are definitely pulled from the net. I've seen those on several different porn sites, I think the first time was at least a year ago. The following link is to a french blog, which happens to be the last place I saw pics of that girl posted.

    http://18ans.erog.fr/article-fille-p...-59451479.html

    Scoundrel, if you know where to find a corresponding video for the set I'd appreciate the link.
    Thanks everyone for your hard work finding the fakes. There are just so many out there that are too good to be true.

  14. #418

    Promise

    Has anyone ever had an encounter with Promise? I've seen her ads for a long time now, here for a week or two and then back again months later. She's not listed on another site which makes me wonder a bit, but those tits look so amazing I was hoping someone here may have some intel on her. Any help is greatley appreciated.

    Thanks.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ost-23/2511396

  15. #417

    Kitt. Katt

    Has anyone experiences Kitt. Katt she says she's mexican and persian or something?

    Here's her link: http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-8o-20/2425382

    PM me for details please

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape