Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Supereloquent's Reports - Philadelphia

Closed Thread
Page 54 of 215 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 3219
This blog is moderated by Supereloquent
  1. #2424

    22 Rules

    Quote Originally Posted by Socalcasualguy  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have a direct link to these 22 rules of mongering? I tried using the search function to look for them, but couldn't seem to locate them. I know I've read them before, but I think it would be good to read them again, before I take another trip down to the K.

    Thanks
    The link is on the hompage on the left side with other links. It is for you.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/in...mongeringrules

    Learn the rules and you will be much safer. Break the rules at your own peril. LOL

    Play Safe,

    SR

  2. #2423
    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent  [View Original Post]
    You are most welcome.

    The 22 rules of mongering published on this website pretty much apply here as they do anywhere else. I recommend doing a couple of passes on the stroll to get the lay of the land, and not to pick up any SWs right on the K, where you can be in plain view of LE. However, you will see some boneheads do exactly that.
    Does anybody have a direct link to these 22 rules of mongering? I tried using the search function to look for them, but couldn't seem to locate them. I know I've read them before, but I think it would be good to read them again, before I take another trip down to the K.

    Thanks

  3. #2422

    Diamonds in the Hood vs. "Rocks" on BP / CL

    Quote Originally Posted by Runner8
    I have the same thoughts. And you always fees extra dam proud of yourself when you find that diamond in the hood!
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnboy  [View Original Post]
    That's the problem with BP & CL, much of the advertising and photos are complete bs. Your 250 / hour gem you thought you were getting could turn out to be worthless rock and someone that works the streets for less when they don't make enough on BP.

    JB
    IMHO there are so many problems in dealing with BP and CL. You are right that advertising can be so much BS. A promise of an incredible experience is cheap. It is easy to make, and not necessarily the truth. How many times have you picked up a SW who said she was "the best? " Of course she is going to say that. It doesn't mean she actually IS the best. It is even easier to type a few choice phrases on the computer to lure you into parting with $250.

    We have already discussed several times about many of these girls on BP and CL being "graduates" from the streets: Alicia, Bijou/Ally and Jessica are prime examples. I think there are plenty of good ones left on the K without having to resort to looking for girls on line at a significant multiple of Ave rates.

    Often the ads on line result in a "bait and switch, " with bogus pics. Granted, you can change your mind when that crap happens, but at the very least you have wasted your time in the process.

    We shouldn't kid ourselves. The K is not littered with only top-notch girls. I liken making a great find there to the realities of diamond mining. Sometimes you have to look through a few tons of sludge to discover a gem. (Some of us, including me, even enjoy rolling in the sludge every now and again, LOL) But it is so worthwhile when you find one. Patience and perseverance can definitely be rewarded.

  4. #2421

    Mongering Mistakes

    Quote Originally Posted by Fbtom  [View Original Post]
    I experienced this at least once early in the hobby. Guess I'm a dummy for not finding out about a girl beforehand.

    Not anymore! .
    You are no dummy, Tom. You are just being honest with yourself and with us. None of us were born with perfect mongering experience and judgment. We have all made our fair share of mongering mistakes if the truth be told. That might make a great idea for a thread. I think we learn a lot more from our mistakes than from our successes. Look at all these legal hassles some fellow mongers are going through in Camden. Hard realities like that teach us a lot about good mongering practices and the importance of exercising of caution. Too often we get so excited about a good find that we neglect to follow basic rules of care and vigilance.

  5. #2420
    Quote Originally Posted by Jicarlo  [View Original Post]
    I would rather deal with a SW any day as compared to a girl from CL or BP to much drama. At least I'm just out of 20 or 40 if things don't go right instead of 250.
    I agree. I tend to think of a good SW as similar to a good stock. You can buy her when she is cheap or when she is expensive. It's the same "stock, " just at different prices. I prefer to buy good stocks when they are cheap rather than when they get overpriced. Often the girl on BP or CL was most recently available on the Ave for a fraction of her internet asking price. The girl and the performance is the same, and all you have done is paid a lot more. Or, like you said, the experience is less than wonderful and you are out a lot of dough to find out. You can afford 6 times as many "mistakes" on the K. It makes experimentation and the search for variety far more economical.

  6. #2419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 626
    Quote Originally Posted by Jicarlo  [View Original Post]
    I would rather deal with a SW any day as compared to a girl from CL or BP to much drama. At least I'm just out of 20 or 40 if things don't go right instead of 250.
    I experienced this at least once early in the hobby. Guess I'm a dummy for not finding out about a girl beforehand.

    Not anymore! .

  7. #2418
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner8  [View Original Post]
    I have the same thoughts. And you always fees extra dam proud of yourself when you find that diamond in the hood!
    That's the problem with BP & CL, much of the advertising and photos are complete bs. Your 250 / hour gem you thought you were getting could turn out to be worthless rock and someone that works the streets for less when they don't make enough on BP.

    JB

  8. #2417

    Well said Super!

    I have the same thoughts. And you always fees extra dam proud of yourself when you find that diamond in the hood!

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent  [View Original Post]
    Beauty and value are in the eye of the beholder. Some people buy clothing with a "label" at an expensive store and they think it is well worth it. I once bought a London Fog trench-coat in perfect condition at Goodwill for 4 bucks. The retail price at any upscale store would have been around $300 or more. I look at the K in a similar way. There is shoddy merchandise, but there are also terrific bargains. I have found numerous SWs there who were currently, or had been, or will be marketing themselves on BP or CL at 3 to 5 times their Ave rates. If one thinks a fancy ad on line is worth that kind of premium for the same girl, then perhaps for you it is. Perception is often reality. As for me, I prefer to shop in the bargain basement for some really great deals on high quality merchandise, or, at the very least, a very reasonable price for whatever I decide to purchase.

  9. #2416

    More of Jody

    Sample pic from the last 10 posted: cum string from her lips to my cock.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jody90CumString.jpg‎  

  10. #2415

    More of Jody

    Showing her tits; kissing the cum piggie; sucking on a dildo; with a flogger; nude with ball gag; nude and restrained; finger spread; sucking my cock; cum string from her lips to my cock.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jody89KissesTheCumPiggie.JPG‎   Jody90CumString.jpg‎   Jody81SucksDildo.jpg‎   Jody82ShowsTits.jpg‎   Jody83WithFlogger.JPG‎  

    Jody84NudeWithBallGag.JPG‎   Jody85NudeAndRestrained.JPG‎   Jody86FingerSpread.jpg‎   Jody87SucksMe.jpg‎   Jody88SucksTheTip.jpg‎  


  11. #2414
    I would rather deal with a SW any day as compared to a girl from CL or BP to much drama. At least I'm just out of 20 or 40 if things don't go right instead of 250.

  12. #2413

    RE: Alicia

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnboy  [View Original Post]
    There are plenty of SW that would do everything you said for less than half that price. If you have not been offered, let me tell you there are some desperate SW who will try to upsell those services for a minimal amount if they can get a few extra bucks for there meds. That is why you have to be smart and not think with your little head. I suppose if she was'nt a known SW then she might be able to get customers, but at that rate she better have some stellar reviews at those rates before anyone will lay that kind of money down. There are some people who are oblivious about the SW scene though and may think that its a good deal. Who knows!

    JB
    Beauty and value are in the eye of the beholder. Some people buy clothing with a "label" at an expensive store and they think it is well worth it. I once bought a London Fog trench-coat in perfect condition at Goodwill for 4 bucks. The retail price at any upscale store would have been around $300 or more. I look at the K in a similar way. There is shoddy merchandise, but there are also terrific bargains. I have found numerous SWs there who were currently, or had been, or will be marketing themselves on BP or CL at 3 to 5 times their Ave rates. If one thinks a fancy ad on line is worth that kind of premium for the same girl, then perhaps for you it is. Perception is often reality. As for me, I prefer to shop in the bargain basement for some really great deals on high quality goods, or, at the very least, a very reasonable price for whatever I decide to purchase.

  13. #2412

    Another Tombstone on Boot Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by Seva Lurker
    Well he made it (referring to Tony Damato making it into the Banned Users Hall of Shame)
    Another cocky gunfighter decided to recklessly "call out" for a duel in the streets a few times too many. He was "called out" to the Admin by the level-headed participants in this Forum. I guess the harassers will never learn.

  14. #2411

    RE: Alicia

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps the answer is in the advert?

    Pornstar Experience.

    I do everything.


    So I assume that means she is willing to do anal. Usually a 50 to 100 up charge with most BP providers.

    Also if she is PSE and "everything" then Bareback sounds like it is on the menu too? I've seen ads from a few on BP that wanted an extra $ for that. When offered.

    Also, with "everything" I guess she's willing to toss your salad to? No need to head to an AMP for the "CH Special! "

    So if playing raw, going there with greek and having a tossed salad is your style then the rate might be reasonable? Then again, "doing everything" with a former drug addicted SW sounds kinda dangerous to me.

    But hey, who am I to judge the next guy's tolerance for risk?
    If there is truth in her advertising, then "everything" covers a LOT of waterfront like you said.

    Maybe the attached pic would help her advertising on BP? Maxman and I should probably get PR royalties.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alicia.JPG‎  

  15. #2410
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps the answer is in the advert?

    Pornstar Experience.

    I do everything.


    So I assume that means she is willing to do anal. Usually a 50 to 100 up charge with most BP providers.

    Also if she is PSE and "everything" then Bareback sounds like it is on the menu too? I've seen ads from a few on BP that wanted an extra $ for that. When offered.

    Also, with "everything" I guess she's willing to toss your salad to? No need to head to an AMP for the "CH Special! "

    So if playing raw, going there with greek and having a tossed salad is your style then the rate might be reasonable? Then again, "doing everything" with a former drug addicted SW sounds kinda dangerous to me.

    But hey, who am I to judge the next guy's tolerance for risk?
    There are plenty of SW that would do everything you said for less than half that price. If you have not been offered, let me tell you there are some desperate SW who will try to upsell those services for a minimal amount if they can get a few extra bucks for there meds. That is why you have to be smart and not think with your little head. I suppose if she was'nt a known SW then she might be able to get customers, but at that rate she better have some stellar reviews at those rates before anyone will lay that kind of money down. There are some people who are oblivious about the SW scene though and may think that its a good deal. Who knows!

    JB

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape