Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 431 of 500 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 481 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1046

    Jen & Tiff, Larizza

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen Jen around lately, was going to give her a go to confirm that her service has gotten better, anyone see her lately?
    Actually seen Jen at Jays yesterday. Have something setup with her for Saturday, if she shows. Asked her if she still had a place, she was living with Lisa, stated no. Told her I really don't want to do the car thing during the day, she said she'd figure something out, have to wait and see. On another note, she had also told me she finally left her piece of shit bf, what's this about the 10th time she left him. But all in all she seemed in a pretty good mood. Wanted to do a date but as Skatar would state "wasn't feeling it". Not only that I'm thinking by Friday I'll be extra horny so I have something setup for Friday with an escort and Saturday with Jen, so thought I would wait.

    I was talking to LB Tiff isn't that bad. I tend to kind of like the little older. More experience. Might give her a buzz over the weekend.

    Glad to hear Skatar, you got the "it's to intimate" response from her also, thought it was me. But one thing you did get that I didn't go for was the bbjcim & the fuck afterwards. I'll have to remember that. Take care guys, macsys

  2. #1045

    Larissa

    Out today I saw Nikki5 on Appleton, hair done up wearing huge Elton John glasses & a bigger smile, it was funny chit & I sprayed my windshield with a mouthful of water I was laughing so hard! Was busy at the time & couldn't stop. Came back later but couldn't find her.

    Also saw Nikki3 (the one Nikki5 told me was Nikki also from post 969) at Jays & South street, she was limping a bit, not sure why I've never picked her up, I've seen her around enough & she looks good, face & body is solid, first time I saw her was when I first picked up Ericka & dropped her off where Nikki3 waiting, I will have to ask Ericka about Nikki3 next time I see her around.

    Also saw a girl I thought was a civilian till I pulled into Towers & she walked over & got a good look at her & low & behold it's Nicole from my post 772 & VD's post 776, haven't seen her since May & I would've dated her but I had already called Larissa, so I had to pass, hope she's around more often though.

    Haven't seen Jen around lately, was going to give her a go to confirm that her service has gotten better, anyone see her lately?

    Thanks to LB I gave a shout to Larissa. Half-hour later I'm in her bedroom going at it with her. As stated she's a spinner, 5'4, about 100 lbs, fair complexion, strawberry blonde hair, small handful of breast with pencil eraser nipples, high pitched voice, & kind of reminds me of a young Carol Kane, nice sweet find indeed LB! Tried to get a BJ for 30 & FS for 60 but it was a no go, BJ is 40 & FS is 80, tried to get into the 69 position for DATY but got it's to intimate & maybe next time. Does a good BJ can't quite DT but tries hard, did BBBJCIM NQBS, a little recoup time & small talk on goes the cover for round two budda boom budda bing.
    Has a easy laid back attitude, a fairly good disposition, easy on the eyes & good service, can’t ask for much more.
    Face: 8, Body:8.5, Attitude:8, Service: 8 & would repeat

    I find it interesting how her & LB met up & I've never seen her out walking looking for dates, so I believe her when she says that she rarely if ever is out.
    I have however seen her out walking with a guy (probably the same guy who came in on LB) at her incall location, as I was trying to hook-up with a girl named Debbie one night at the exact same location, never did hook up with Debbie that night, but I am definitely sure it was the same girl (Larissa) out walking around with a guy that same night at the same location.
    I can't remember who gave me the digits for Debbie, I think it was sharing info on a PM, but when I checked Debbie's number it's the same number as Larissa's.
    To the person who gave me Debbie's digits please pm me, thanks.

    When I first arrived I was introduced to Tiffany & there was a little brown dog there, course the first thing I'm thinking is twofers, I read Joecblow posts 877 & 1017 & the description fits Tiffany plus the dog & in post 877 he mentions the hot roommate which has to be Larissa plus the location, not sure if Tiffany is crazy or loopy as I only met her briefly. Joe the second time around you should've asked the hot roommate to join in!
    I also believe Debbie & Tiffany are one in the same person, though I've not met Debbie so I can't confirm this, but everything else matches up.

    Strange how small the circle of mongering can be.

    Have fun Stay safe.

  3. #1044

    Nicole / Larizza

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    LB: what's the damage for service with Larizza?

    Macsys: what's the damage for service with Nicole / Mkayla?

    As always we understand that YMMV
    Skatar, I PM'd you, Macsys

  4. #1043
    Quote Originally Posted by Lb Monger  [View Original Post]
    Got a hold of Larizza today and banged her. She's actually a red head not blonde after I got a second look. Started off with BBBJ then covered cg and finished with mish. Nice I will repeat. She says I can give out her digits so I'll be screening you to see if you've contributed in the past also would be nice to trade some of your finds.

    LB
    Quote Originally Posted by Macsys  [View Original Post]
    Yes skatar that's her. The hat and the pony tail are a dead giveaway, and also I saw her yesterday and that's what she was wearing. Also noticed in one of your pics look who she's talking to. Good ole Bob!

    Seen the gray shirt around before, seems like the real quiet type. I know she is a SW but never partook. Just kind of gave me the creeps.
    LB: what's the damage for service with Larizza?

    Macsys: what's the damage for service with Nicole / Mkayla?

    As always we understand that YMMV

  5. #1042
    Quote Originally Posted by Macsys  [View Original Post]
    Ok, this is driving me nuts. Does anyone know how to insert a pic within a post so it views within the post. I did it with post 1028 on Nicole but can't figure out how I did it, should have taken notes. I was trying so much stuff that I lost track of what I did to get it working. I emailed Jackson but he has yet to get back to me. I imagine that he's getting hammered with emails since the upgrade and don't want to drive him nuts, thanks macsys.
    Skatar, mentions in post 1039 about "Manage Files". When posting, the button says "Manage Attachments". After clicking on that button, a new window appears. If your attachment isn't there, use the "Add Files" option to make them appear so they can be uploaded. Once they are uploaded, drag them to the attachment section at the bottom of the window, if necessay. In the bottom right hand corner of that window, you'll see a button marked "Insert Inline"

  6. #1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Cessna Pilot13  [View Original Post]
    I was cruising yesterday and saw her for the first time. I wasn't sure whre I saw her, but it was somewhere in my regular "loop". When I did see her, she seemed nonchalant, not really eyeing traffic. I know I didn't get the look.
    Think she's a new comer. Like I said saw her hanging with Nicole / Mkayla yesterday, maybe Nicole's showing her the ropes. I know that when I was getting gas and took her pic she gave a few passers by the look, even me when I was pulling out. She is working. Just maybe cautious.

  7. #1040
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this one? Did not look pretty up close as she walked by, but it doesn't mean she doesn't give good service, anyone try her out?

    Introduced myself today to Nicole / Mkayla from Macsys picture in post #1028.

    Talked about price, her name, got her digits, she told me to ask / call her Mkayla so who am I to argue! She was hanging around with a HSW whose name I forget & both seem like good people with sweet attitudes & fun personalities! Told'them that I would be back later tonight, Mkayla said she'the do nights & I could have her for an hour for 80, like I said sweet attitude. I went back later tonight & got honked at on Westford / Chelmsford street & it was the HSW but she couldn't then & I didn't call Mkayla & ended up striking out.
    Don't recognize the pic. Wow can't believe that Nicole is still using Mkayla as a street name. She used that a few years back when I first got together with her. Cool that you got digits. With the bf really didn't think she'd give it out.

    Also just an FYI. Her bf hates having her out, bad enough he has her out do BJ's but FS would really be out of the question. So be prepared that if you do a FS for an hour, her cell will ring a few times.

    Play safe guys, macsys

  8. #1039

    Fugly

    Anyone know this one? Did not look pretty up close as she walked by, but it doesn't mean she doesn't give good service, anyone try her out?

    Introduced myself today to Nicole / Mkayla from Macsys picture in post #1028
    Talked about price, her name, got her digits, she told me to ask / call her Mkayla so who am I to argue! She was hanging around with a HSW whose name I forget & both seem like good people with sweet attitudes & fun personalities! Told'em that I would be back later tonight, Mkayla said she'the do nights & I could have her for an hour for 80, like I said sweet attitude. I went back later tonight & got honked at on Westford / Chelmsford street & it was the HSW but she couldn't then & I didn't call Mkayla & ended up striking out.

    Macsys: read the homepage, Jackson comments on the new photo post in the works & coming to a site near you. He has fixed the search & I can now see all my past posts, so he is working hard to fix / update & get the bugs out with this new version. I bet almost as much as Jackson we're going to luv the new site once it's working as intended!

    To do what you want, choose Manage Files, then Add file, then Select file, then upload the file. It will attach the file (s) when more then one picture file is choosen it will list them as bmp files & one will have to click on them to see them just as they are in the international forum.

    As always Have fun stay safe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blonde fuglyunknownolder gal.jpg‎  

  9. #1038

    Maybe she's new?

    Quote Originally Posted by Macsys  [View Original Post]
    So was crusing down appleton today around a little after 1, saw Nicole, the one I just posted about. With her shit head bf walking past hafeners. But right before that I was getting gas at hafeners and saw this really hot looking BSW. I love dark meat. The pics enclosed don't do her justice. Hate the cell phone camera. Also hate the car thing during the day. Not only that I had something already set up with someone else for an incall. So I went to my incall got done around 1:45 or so and headed back down appleton. Who do I see Nicole with bf and the BSW. Just curious if anyone seen her before, new to me, macsys.
    I was cruising yesterday and saw her for the first time. I wasn't sure whre I saw her, but it was somewhere in my regular "loop". When I did see her, she seemed nonchalant, not really eyeing traffic. I know I didn't get the look.

  10. #1037

    Not sure what you mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by Macsys  [View Original Post]
    Ok, this is driving me nuts. Does anyone know how to insert a pic within a post so it views within the post. I did it with post 1028 on Nicole but can't figure out how I did it, should have taken notes. I was trying so much stuff that I lost track of what I did to get it working. I emailed Jackson but he has yet to get back to me. I imagine that he's getting hammered with emails since the upgrade and don't want to drive him nuts, thanks macsys.
    Both post appear the same to me on my computer. That is, both posts have the pics as attachments. I don't think you can post them inline on this software

  11. #1036

    General Question

    Ok, this is driving me nuts. Does anyone know how to insert a pic within a post so it views within the post. I did it with post 1028 on Nicole but can't figure out how I did it, should have taken notes. I was trying so much stuff that I lost track of what I did to get it working. I emailed Jackson but he has yet to get back to me. I imagine that he's getting hammered with emails since the upgrade and don't want to drive him nuts, thanks macsys.

  12. #1035

    New Girl? (at least for me)

    So was crusing down appleton today around a little after 1, saw Nicole, the one I just posted about. With her shit head bf walking past hafeners. But right before that I was getting gas at hafeners and saw this really hot looking BSW. I love dark meat. The pics enclosed don't do her justice. Hate the cell phone camera. Also hate the car thing during the day. Not only that I had something already set up with someone else for an incall. So I went to my incall got done around 1:45 or so and headed back down appleton. Who do I see Nicole with bf and the BSW. Just curious if anyone seen her before, new to me, macsys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new1.jpg‎   new2.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Macsys; 10-12-10 at 14:57. Reason: pics

  13. #1034

    Yup, Hanks the man!

    Quote Originally Posted by Macsys  [View Original Post]
    You guys ever check out the boston forum for SW's?

    http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/sh...walker-Reports

    There's this guy Hank the Dwarf. Man the guys my hero. This guy to his credit has seen them all, w / pics.
    So true. I was trying to figure out what the loop may be for that area, and with all of Hanks photo's, I've been able to pretty much figure out quite a bit of a loop.

  14. #1033

    Boston Forum

    You guys ever check out the boston forum for SW's?

    http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/sh...walker-Reports

    There's this guy Hank the Dwarf. Man the guys my hero. This guy to his credit has seen them all, w / pics.

  15. #1032

    Larizza

    Got a hold of Larizza today and banged her. She's actually a red head not blonde after I got a second look. Started off with BBBJ then covered cg and finished with mish. Nice I will repeat. She says I can give out her digits so I'll be screening you to see if you've contributed in the past also would be nice to trade some of your finds.

    LB

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape