Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 433 of 500 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 483 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1016

    Confused

    Quote Originally Posted by Lb Monger  [View Original Post]
    Not at 6am. She was rigth off appleton near the haffner's.
    In post 1011 you stated that you got her near Haffners near Appleton. But in post 1015 as a response to skatar you stated Middlesex Street?

  2. #1015
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage for the service? & what service did you get?

    Was she a WSW, HSW, BSW?

    Face?

    Body?

    Attitude?

    Service?

    As Macsys asked: pick-up location?

    Am a little confused (not hard to do) did you get FS? What was the rubber for if you got a BBBJCIM? (scratchng head)

    Last & not least. How much you hit for! Beers & girls are on LB! JK, congrads on the hit.

    Was out quick on Monday & only saw Wendy the short hair red-head & Sharon getting into a mongers car at Heffners.
    Sorry I went for FS but ended up just taking the BJ since I couldn't keep it up. Don't know maybe it was the guy walking in situation.

    She was a WSW.

    Body 8 smooth and clear very nice kept.

    Face 8 college girl look.

    Attitude 10 she was a sweet heart.

    Service 9 some DT action I was baked so I enjoyed it.

    Middlesex st

  3. #1014
    You kill me skatar

  4. #1013

    Give it up

    Quote Originally Posted by Lb Monger  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I hooked up with a cute spinner this morning. Names Larizza, she's 23 about 5'4 105 blonde. Looks like I found myself a new toy.

    She brought me over to her place which was kind of messy but I didn't mind, since I wanted to see this girl fully nekkid. She was nice enough to clean up the couch while I took a leak. We started off with BBBJ, technique was great she had Jr up in no time, just she had a hard time getting the rubber on while telling me how big I was. By the time she got it on I had lost it DAM, time to order that cialis. During this time we get a knock on her door which was her pimp / bodyguard she says, kinda weird with him standing there and me hangin out with my wang out LOL. Anyways it was all good, he came in shook my hand and said enjoy she's a good girl, I was like NICE. That could have been a robbery attempt but I figured why would they shit where they eat. After he left I settled for a nice long BBBJCIM and I was off with digits.

    Right after I bought a scratch ticket a won a nice chunk of change. What a nice way to start your morning.

    Stay safe.

    LB
    What was the damage for the service? & what service did you get?

    Was she a WSW, HSW, BSW?

    Face?

    Body?

    Attitude?

    Service?

    As Macsys asked: pick-up location?

    Am a little confused (not hard to do) did you get FS? What was the rubber for if you got a BBBJCIM? (scratchng head)

    I've got some cialis, will sell it to you for my cost One dollar & five cents a piece + shipping & handling, got 19 left let me know

    Last & not least. How much you hit for! Beers & girls are on LB! JK, congrads on the hit.

    Was out quick on Monday & only saw Wendy the short hair red-head & Sharon getting into a mongers car at Heffners.

  5. #1012

    Lowell the place to go

    Quote Originally Posted by Lb Monger  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Right after I bought a scratch ticket a won a nice chunk of change. What a nice way to start your morning.

    Stay safe.

    LB
    From reading this board lately it sounds like Lowell is the place to go if you have the time to cruise.

    Getting paid from the State Lottery to F. K, I'll take that any day.

    J.

  6. #1011
    Quote Originally Posted by Macsys  [View Original Post]
    Dude, it's raining like hell out, where did you find this one?
    Not at 6am. She was rigth off appleton near the haffner's.

  7. #1010

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Lb Monger  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I hooked up with a cute spinner this morning. Names Larizza, she's 23 about 5'4 105 blonde. Looks like I found myself a new toy.
    Dude, it's raining like hell out, where did you find this one?

  8. #1009

    Larizza

    Hey guys,

    I hooked up with a cute spinner this morning. Names Larizza, she's 23 about 5'4 105 blonde. Looks like I found myself a new toy.

    She brought me over to her place which was kind of messy but I didn't mind, since I wanted to see this girl fully nekkid. She was nice enough to clean up the couch while I took a leak. We started off with BBBJ, technique was great she had Jr up in no time, just she had a hard time getting the rubber on while telling me how big I was. By the time she got it on I had lost it DAM, time to order that cialis. During this time we get a knock on her door which was her pimp / bodyguard she says, kinda weird with him standing there and me hangin out with my wang out LOL. Anyways it was all good, he came in shook my hand and said enjoy she's a good girl, I was like NICE. That could have been a robbery attempt but I figured why would they shit where they eat. After he left I settled for a nice long BBBJCIM and I was off with digits.

    Right after I bought a scratch ticket a won a nice chunk of change. What a nice way to start your morning.

    Stay safe.

    LB

  9. #1008
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbcruiser
    Picked up this 20 yo WSW blond by the towers. Since I was only in Lowell for a few mins and probably won't be back, I did not bother to remember her name. She was pretty damn hot with just a little bit of skank to her (almost unnoticeable.) I would rate her a 7, but I usually go for SWs with some curves to them. She was asking 0. 4 for a BJ, but was willing to go down to 0. 2. I saw some other much less appealing looking possibilities while out, but did not partake.
    Sounds like Jen

  10. #1007
    Picked up this 20 yo WSW blond by the towers. Since I was only in Lowell for a few mins and probably won't be back, I did not bother to remember her name. She was pretty damn hot with just a little bit of skank to her (almost unnoticeable.) I would rate her a 7, but I usually go for SWs with some curves to them. She was asking 0. 4 for a BJ, but was willing to go down to 0. 2. I saw some other much less appealing looking possibilities while out, but did not partake.

  11. #1006

    I'll bite

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecblow
    Well, I banged crazy Tiffany again.
    You guys keep coming up with these gals I've never heard of, who the hell is crazy Tiffany? Never heard of this one!

  12. #1005

    Catalina

    Quote Originally Posted by Lb Monger
    I'm surprised she's still around. I have seen this girl twice before. You should have stuck around and seen her roomates. I have seen those girl post on craigslist or backpage before. Yes she calls herself sweet lips and gives a hell of a bj. Didn't have digits as well but she did offer to let me pull up to the house and honk the horn when ever I wanted.
    LB your right on, Catalina, just couldn't think of her name. When Skatar was asking about her it was driving me nuts couldn't remember her name, used to see her at a place she had on 38 last year. Your right on she can do a bj like know other. God when we did the in-call a few times she even did a little ass lick-in. Called it quits with her only because every time I went to the in-call she kept stating that we had to hurry because she was expecting her brother any minute. One thing I didn't want to get into.
    She was actually around tonight the same time I seen Ericka, but since I had already tasted her and spotted Ericka, I jumped on the chance to get with Ericka instead. Plus I didn't want to hear it from Catalina about where have you been and all that crap, Macsys
    Last edited by Macsys; 10-03-10 at 20:26. Reason: title

  13. #1004

    It's about freakin time!

    So you guys have been driving me nuts with all the positive reports on Ericka. Missed a chance last week, pissed me off.

    Finally after doing a quick run down appleton tonight what do you know, there she was.

    Was talking to some guy at tedechis, wasn't about to miss the opportunity this time. Gave her the look while she was talking to the dude, she came over went for the ride to the night spot.

    You guys were right on, much prettier up close. Got the digits and everything. Thanks for all the reports guys, right on, macsys.

  14. #1003

    RE: Vanessa Picture

    Quote Originally Posted by Macsys
    Ya Vanessa's been another one I've been meening to check out always seems to be the wrong time. I did see her over the last week but decided not to partake given the last smell check reviews.

    Also did the cruise around 3:30, man freakin LEO everywhere.

    By the way guys. The guy in the wheelchair is Bob.

    It might take a while but some of you should casually get to know him. He's a wealth of information with the SW's. I probably get as much info on the SW's from him as I do from this board.

    Hey D, how the hell did you get Vanessa to let you take her pic? Sorry to hear about your day spot, that sucks, play safe everyone, macsys.

    Bob was there when I was taking to Melissa, & you’re right, I see him talking to a lot of them, good Intel there Macsys.

    I asked Vanessa & she said sure.

    aahhh it was the night spot that got closed up.
    The day spot is good as far as I know.

    Have fun stay safe

  15. #1002
    By the way guys. The guy in the wheelchair is Bob.
    It might take a while but some of you should casually get to know him. He's a wealth of information with the SW's. I probably get as much info on the SW's from him as I do from this board.
    Hey D, how the hell did you get Vanessa to let you take her pic? Sorry to hear about your day spot, that sucks, play safe everyone, macsys.[/QUOTE]

    Bob was there when I was taking to Melissa, & you’re right, I see him talking to a lot of them, good Intel there Macsys.

    I asked Vanessa & she said sure.

    aahhh it was the night spot that got closed up.
    The day spot is good as far as I know.

    Have fun stay safe

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape