Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 6884
-
10-11-10 11:09 #869Senior Member

Posts: 231Re: Russian or Asian
Always Asian for me. I have never had a decent experience at a Russian or similar establishment, but the Asian places, IMHO, are generally good to great! I just wish the great Asian girls would stick around for a while. Seems like they come and go in a flash! I still need to try out the New Orange place on 5th. Any recent great experiences there?
Stay smart & safe gentleman!
Are.
Originally Posted by Maxman99
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-10 08:42 #868Senior Member

Posts: 2243Stick with AMPs
I think, in years of reading these boards, that the consensus is that the Russian run establishments are more likely hit or miss than your average AMP. So yes, your impressions appear to be spot on. I both cases it is likely the ladies aren't their by their free will or are paying off an "immigration debt" of some sort. In that case, default to the ones that tend to have cultural influences that are deferential or geared to pleasing.
Originally Posted by Maxman99
[View Original Post]
Oh not to say, all RMPs are bad or all AMPs are good. Far from it.
-
10-08-10 23:53 #867Senior Member

Posts: 43Russian or Asian
I was wondering what the consensus was on the superiority or preference for one over the other. My experience of late has been pretty shitty. I know what to expect from an AMP, but the Russo / Ukrainians seem less predictable. Any thoughts?
-
10-08-10 23:45 #866Senior Member

Posts: 1330With the "S"
Funcityasians.com works fine. Funcityasian.com has the error. They used to both work.
Originally Posted by GutsAndGlory
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-10 23:45 #865Regular Member

Posts: 10Ocean breeze
Had to stop by and see Anna haven't seen her in a while, I haven't been doing much or even posted in a long time. They must of got a new mama saun because this one looks older. Anna still looks good and still does a great massage.
-
10-08-10 22:52 #864Senior Member

Posts: 208Fun City website down
When you visit the site, I get a 403.Error. . Hope that doesn't mean Fun City is down also? Any intell?
-
10-08-10 11:22 #863Senior Member

Posts: 417Finally went to FunCity.
I have been a patron to all of the versions of CH over the years. I can't even begin counting how many times I have been there over the years. Lilly was so surprised to hear my voice on the phone as it has been at least year or two. I have been there since they were busted on Ridge. Its actually funny how I ended up there. For some reason I thought my beloved Jennifer (eroticJennifer) was the same Jennifer that was at Blue moon. I had to walk out once I saw the Jennifer that was there. Great body but I was not feeling her face at all. I left very disappointed and made my way over to CH4.
Lilly was pleased to see me and put me in what I think is the Marilyn room. Nice room with a canopy bed with a mirror on the right wall. Lilly remembers that I am picky and brought out a lineup for me to choose from. There were 4 girls working and I chose Brandy. Brandy has lovely curly blond locks and incredible enhanced breasts. Her breasts are exceptional, perfectly done soft to touch and very responsive. Brandy s a sexy young lady. If your an ass man she is not the one (tiny heiny) But her breasts are incredible.
TS was pretty good. No slide but still stimulating with hints of fun to come later. When finally back in the room Brandy gave me a pretty good massage. I have had better, but it was still very nice and relaxing. I received a little "special" but not quite as enthusiastic as in the past.
There really wasn't a"flip" but more of I turned over and began to devour her perfect breasts. Brandy straddled and made her way down to my already full erect member applied a cover and gave me a decent CBJ.
The CBJ lasted maybe 5 minutes and Brandy hopped on for some CG. This is a site with her lovely breasts bouncing and swaying with her motions. We soon switched positions and I finished Doggie. A good session definitely worth a return to sample some of the other talent.
Another site review will be a 8/7
-
10-04-10 00:27 #862Senior Member

Posts: 11291819 Ramstad
Had an absolutely horribly delayed flight into Philadelphia and need some tender loving care. I had an escort set up but the flight delay messed that up. So I walked over to 1819 and met Michelle. She was a 30ish Korean (about a 6) nice table shower, pretty good massage and the CBJ, CFSMP and then a nice satisfying Russian finish. We okay for a late night drop in.
-
09-30-10 07:01 #861Senior Member

Posts: 208Those three are the trifecta for sure. Depending on the length of your stay and your stamina, thats likely all you need. The European joints are very hit or miss - stay with the names you mentioned.
Originally Posted by Heckles
-
09-29-10 15:39 #860Regular Member

Posts: 8Osaka: I Took The Pepsi Challenge
I've been here twice. The first time was in fact also my first visit to a 'real' AMP — I had only been to one R&T place 3 times prior.
When I arrived, mama-san said she had a gorgeous girl for me, & she wasn't lying; a stunning beauty strutted energetically into room, wearing a hot little skirt, & she immediately planted kisses on my lips. I wasn't expecting that. I gave her the house fee, & she took the money out the door while I undressed. When she returned she asked if I wanted a shower. It was nice, hot, & thorough. She asked my name, & I asked hers: "Pepsi, " she said, "Pepsi Cola! " She dried me very well, even in my ears, & told me I looked like a baby, & asked if I was married, & so on. She was very talkative during the entire session, making silly jokes, etc.
Back to the room, she told me to lay face-down & she hopped on my ass, straddled me, & bounced up & down a few times like a little girl. Then she did a good massage — occasionally doing funny things like biting my butt. Massage turned light, & she got very close to my ear & dramatically whispered, "What do you favor? " I replied, "Your mouth. " And she playfully grinned, opened both her hands to show me her empty palms, as if to say, "PAY ME NOW! " This kinda broke the mood for a second while I got my wallet, but it was also cute. I asked, "How much? " And she said, "Everything! " When I counted-out 100 in 20s, she said "One more! " I was a sucker; I couldn't say no to her.
She left briefly with the cash, returned & dimmed the lights, & told me to lay face-down again. She removed her clothes, came over to the bed & asked, "Do you want me to suck your ass? " This was not a question I needed to ponder. But what she did was lick, not suck. Then she asked me to turn over, & I explored her body a little, hugged her. I said, "So soft! " She replied, "Because I am girl! "
Then she moved down & licked my bare shaft. I asked her to lick my balls, but what she did was suck — a little too hard for my liking. (I must have sensitive nuts or something, I don't know how guys in porn can enjoy that hard sucking — it hurts me.) That's when I realized she didn't know the difference between the words 'lick' & 'suck. '
Next she asked, "Sixty-Nine? " I said OK & she swung that beautiful behind up to my face, & she did some very tight, deep, hard CBJ until I popped. She said, "You cum in my mouth! " Then she got dressed, & massaged me some more, while she talked-up a storm! More than a full hour later, she helped me get dressed in a very cute way.
Overall, a very fun, energetic, & playful experience. And she was very attractive — said she was 25 years-old, BTW. The bad news: next time I called & asked if Pepsi was working, mama-san told me she went back to Chicago. I hope she returns because I'd love a 2nd crack at her.
Total: 180
-
09-28-10 19:51 #859Regular Member

Posts: 6Coming to Philadelphia
Heading to your fair city early October, and have an idea for my plan...hoping for feedback.
I've RTFF, and checked some other sites, and so I'm wondering if Pink, Fun City, and 1010 Cherry isn't all I need to know? BP has a dizzying array of choices for sure.
Other questions-I'm staying on Benjamin Franklin just west of Chinatown-anything I've missed where that isn't walking safe area? My activity will be during the day.
Also, seeing East European places-one NE near an airport...not reviewed anywhere I can find. Any thoughts? The one CL place reviewed a few days ago didn't sound promising, where the three above sound like a 'sure thing'.
Appreciate any pointers, and I'll be sure to post my findings.
-
09-28-10 12:12 #858Regular Member

Posts: 15Sounds like she was due for vacation
Did you call ahead? Avoid waiting, etc. Lets them know you're legit. I have tried to make my hours earlier to avoid this hassle. When they bring this up, I usually just apologize and they seem to get over it. It usually means they skip the massage. My rule is not to show up at FC after 1am.
Originally Posted by Pan Head
If you need to go at 1:30am or later, I would recommend you head over to Pink (1207 Race, open 'til 3am). Never bitchy attitude. Lisa is direct about going there late, but that is just matter of fact. She isn't mean. "Next time arrive earlier. OK Honey?"
I used to sample different spas, but now I'm pretty exclusive at FC. The quality of provider is so much better and now that they know me, I don't get hassled, but I try to do my part and play by the rules.
Nicole is on vacation now. Sounds like she was due. She was high mileage, so by 1:40am, I am sure she was cranky. Try working a 10am-1/2am shift for weeks on end.
New girls at FC are Gina and Adrienne. Pics of Adrienne are on the Funcityasians.com site. They are legit. Brandy's pics are legit too.
I heard Gina is pretty with a very good body, but I haven't seen her for myself.
-
09-25-10 15:39 #857Regular Member

Posts: 9Nicole funcity
I had the same experince with Nicole I arrived at 1:40 am and was let in by lilly who knows me well so I dont expect the" have you been here before shit" but some times there is a disconnect between the mamma and the girls First It took a long time for nicole to come to the room and then it starts" have you been here before" " it is late we close at 2 you should have called every one wants to go home. The seassion was just angering. I told sue on the way out if I was too late I wish they would have told me and I would Have saved the money.
-
09-23-10 19:58 #856Regular Member

Posts: 15New girl Adrian at Fun City! Looks like the Cherry pics.
All I can say is WOW! Lily has done it again. 3 Rockstars now.
New girl Adrian at FunCity and I think a lot of guys would like her. I did a doubletake. She is smokin hot.
Adrian is literally a cross between Nicole & Brandy. Cutting to the chase here. Go halfway between the two in every category except hair. She's literally in the middle. Black shoulder length hair with lots of body. Ample top. The girl is put together. She might settle the Ginger vs. Maryanne debate.
I haven't experienced Cherry, but I think you guys who saw Cherry would really go for this girl. She looks like the Cherry pics on the FC site.
Nothing out of the ordinary as far as the routine, but she's a beauty.
-
09-22-10 22:08 #855Senior Member

Posts: 52FUN City
Visited FC last week and saw Nicole, first time with her. Had a good time, good attitude, nice natural rack, good service. No funds up front. Would repeat with her.
Originally Posted by Ignacus
Later BT3










Reply With Quote





