Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 661 of 875 FirstFirst ... 161 561 611 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 711 761 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,915 of 13124
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3224

    Alicia gets a face full of MAX! (cont.)

    Here are the rest of the shots.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cam A 13.jpg‎   cam A 13a.jpg‎   cam A 14.jpg‎   cam A 15.jpg‎   cam A 17.jpg‎  

    showin' where she want's it.jpg‎   up the nose.jpg‎   cam B 1.jpg‎   lovin the MAX.jpg‎   cam B 110.jpg‎  


  2. #3223

    Alicia gets a face full of MAX!

    I've dated Alicia before. She's always a little freaky thing. For this date I set up two cameras to catch the action. I was pretty loaded that day too! Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alicia 1.jpg‎   Alicia 2.jpg‎   Alicia 3.jpg‎   cam A 6.jpg‎   cam A 7.jpg‎  

    cam A 8.jpg‎   cam A9.jpg‎   cam A10.jpg‎   cam A 11.jpg‎   cam A 12.jpg‎  


  3. #3222

    BEWARE Jackie/Brianna

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...postcount=3163


    Hey fellow mongers,
    Just a quick FYI,dated Jackie/Brianna this a.m. & realized afterwards that my "ho" phone was missing. No biggie,my dumb mistake but it could have been something alot more important or valuable.

    As ALWAYS,put away anything you do NOT want stolen AWAY in SAFE place. Will post a more detail report later tonight. I included a link of Street Steves accounter with Jackie/Brianna for a reference. Rook.

  4. #3221

    Vidcaps - Amber

    I think I was the first to review and post pics of amber when she first hit the K and weeks before she got turned out with a pimp. She has since been reviewed by SuperE, CJ and many others and gets some nice reviews. Since SuperE has a new photo index I'm including his review of amber with this post http://www.Usasexguide.info/forum/sh...&postcount=951.

    I haven't hooked up with amber since I did this video but I've seen her and talked to her many times but never got around to another hook up even through her BBBJCIM was very good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails amber 1.jpg‎   amber 5.jpg‎   amber 6.jpg‎   amber 7.jpg‎   amber 10.jpg‎  


  5. #3220
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter3203
    You set up a video camera on a tripod. I love it!
    Thanks for the props Hunter3202. Sometimes I use a tripod if I don't forget to bring the little piece that connects the camera to the tripod or i just place my cam somewhere in the room and use the zoom. Since the lighting is so bad at most motels I went and got a cheap clip lamp from the hardwear store and that thing brightens the entire room.

  6. #3219
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaklikdat
    I ran into MILF Nikki a few days ago near the Huntingdon station. I was actually trying to hook up again with a HSW that gives one helluva BBBJCIM but she didn't want to travel to far from the K so I told her peace out and scooped up Nikki as she walked pass. After talking to hear a bit she told me she posed for photos before and she heard of this site. I looked her up in the photo index and was surprised to see how good this chick looked just 2 years ago DAMN!!! CJ got some great pics http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...&postcount=951 of when see was fine as hell atleast a 8 on the SW scale but now she's about a 3...SMH. Nikki still got some nice little tits and aims to please BUT this ***** wouldn't SHUT THE FUCK UP. I mean she sucked a good dick, the pussy stayed wet but i'm trying to get my nut off and she kept stopping to talk about shit I wasn't trying to hear. I was fucking the hell out of her doggy style and she's moan loud and enjoying it but keeps talking about she don't want to cum because it will effect her other dates. I do give Nikki her props for not complaining one bit during our hook up because most chicks wouldn't stay at the motel for the full hour for FS, pics/vids all for the going rate of a BJ on the K, so I guess I lucked up Anyway I'm just gonna start posting screencaps from the video footage I get. I was cleaning out my hard drive the other day and came across thousands of screen caps on girls i've reviewed and some I haven't. I just might post a few old video clips of some of the girls that have been review by myself and others.
    You set up a video camera on a tripod. I love it!

  7. #3218

    Need some help

    I'm hoping someone can help me get in touch with Sissy Spacek Nicole.

    Here's Super E's report with pics from February http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...postcount=1232

    Feel free to PM me.

    Thanks in advance for your help,

    Hunter

  8. #3217

    MILF Nikki

    I ran into MILF Nikki a few days ago near the Huntingdon station. I was actually trying to hook up again with a HSW that gives one helluva BBBJCIM but she didn't want to travel to far from the K so I told her peace out and scooped up Nikki as she walked pass. After talking to hear a bit she told me she posed for photos before and she heard of this site. I looked her up in the photo index and was surprised to see how good this chick looked just 2 years ago DAMN!!! CJ got some great pics http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...&postcount=951 of when see was fine as hell atleast a 8 on the SW scale but now she's about a 3...SMH. Nikki still got some nice little tits and aims to please BUT this ***** wouldn't SHUT THE FUCK UP. I mean she sucked a good dick, the pussy stayed wet but i'm trying to get my nut off and she kept stopping to talk about shit I wasn't trying to hear. I was fucking the hell out of her doggy style and she's moan loud and enjoying it but keeps talking about she don't want to cum because it will effect her other dates. I do give Nikki her props for not complaining one bit during our hook up because most chicks wouldn't stay at the motel for the full hour for FS, pics/vids all for the going rate of a BJ on the K, so I guess I lucked up Anyway I'm just gonna start posting screencaps from the video footage I get. I was cleaning out my hard drive the other day and came across thousands of screen caps on girls i've reviewed and some I haven't. I just might post a few old video clips of some of the girls that have been review by myself and others.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NikkiMILF 4.jpg‎   NikkiMILF 6.jpg‎   NikkiMILF 13.jpg‎  

  9. #3216
    Quote Originally Posted by Love To Monger
    Yes that is her.

  10. #3215

    Hey Hunter

    Is this your Rachel/Sabrina? http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...hmentid=109976

    L T M

  11. #3214

    My first overnight

    I read Love to Monger's report about his overnight with Spacek Nicole http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...37&postcount=1 and new immediately that I wanted to try the same thing. L T M followed up with an article about how he does it

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...postcount=3224 .

    I was back on the K and spotted a blonde with a nice rack walking north. I made a couple of passes to check her out but saw LE and decided to back off. On my trip south I saw the blonde sitting on a stoop at Pacific so I pulled down the street and stopped. She popped in and she said her name was Rachel but she has also gone by Sabrina in the past. I had not read her reviews but as Robert mentioned in his report she is quick witted. After making a few turns we decided on half-n-half. I was pretty spent after already spending time with Jen and Nicole so I suggested we get something to eat.

    We hit the new Sonic on Butler and while waiting for our food I floated the idea of an overnight. She was interested in what I was willing to pay and then in how she would be able to get what she needed when she needed it. We came to an understanding and following our meal took her back to her place so she could get what she needed. At one point I thought I had been set up because it was taking far longer than she said and I felt very uncomfortable parked out on the street. Fortunately she popped back out and it was off to the hotel.

    I got some more looks as I brought the second SW back to my room. Rachel excused her self when we got to the room to take care of herself and take a shower. She let me take a couple of pics that don't show her face but didn't want me to post them. Sorry. I was a little surprised with some of Rachel's limitations. She likes to do things to you but doesn't like you to do things such as touching her nipples or pussy.

    We started out with a BBBJCIMSP which she is quite good at. Next up was a couple of cups of doggie. Unfortunately she doesn't do anal.

    Rachel is quite smart and it's pretty easy to carry on a conversation with her. She's been through some pretty hard things in her life so it's not surprising she's had a hard time coping with them.

    We had sex again before going bed, once during the night and twice again in the morning. This is the upside of the overnight. You're not back on the K patrolling again for the next girl. The downside is the logistics prior to getting to the hotel and realizing she'll be excusing herself to the bathroom occasionally.

  12. #3213

    Another great time with Hottie Nicole

    After my session with Jen I went back on the Ave and spotted Nicole whom I had seen for the first time last week. She didn't have a problem going to my hotel so off we went. She was dressed a lot more like a SW this time so we got some stares back at the hotel.

    I only took a couple of photos since I had taken several last week but I'll post one of Nicole in all her glory. I just love this girl's body and can't keep my hands off of her. She started with a BBBJ but it wasn't long before I wanted to take her doggie style which led to pop one in no time. After a short recouperation the sight and feel of her tight body had me ready for round two. Again doggie style which progressed to anal which is my favorite. Nicole has no problem taking it up the ass but doesn't like you to pull out very far when you're stroking. Again it was a great time.

    After about an hour it was time to head back to the K. I'm afraid I'm hooked on this one and will be looking for her everytime I'm on the K.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nicole 9-15 comp.JPG‎  

  13. #3212

    Spinner Jennifer/Jen

    I made another trip to Philly this week to spend some time on the K. I got there about 1pm and after making a couple of passes I spotted a very attractive brunette at one of the El stations. I wasn't sure if she was a SW so I double back around and she returned my smile and came over after I pulled on a side street.

    She said her name was Jen and I found a report from Super E on her from 2009. http://www.Usasexguide.info/forum/sh...&postcount=670 Jen is in her early thirties, clearly takes care of herself and seemed kind of out of place on the K. I told her I had a room at the airport but she wasn't comfortable with that. I didn't want to do a car date so she suggested her place. I know that's not normally a good idea but I got a good vibe and decided to chance it.

    Jen wasn't willing to let me take any pictures which I understood at the time but was surprised about once I saw Super E's report. Jen is thin, has smallish breasts with nice aereolas and nipples, and a natural bush which I love. I got undressed and she started a nice BBBJ. She's a catch and spit girl which happened in short order. I was surprised when she came back from the bathroom dressed. That's the first time anyone has gotten dressed in between sessions. After a short rest I was ready for round two. I originally was going to take her doggie but decided on another BBBJCIMSP.

    I had a good time but Jen isn't very enthusiatic about what she's doing. It was all very mechanical. Still she is quite a bit more attractive than most SW's on the K. YMMV

  14. #3211

    Saturday Night on the K

    I am pretty new to the whole SW scene and the K, but I've been out a few times over the past weeks.

    Met up with a girl named Bella/Britney last weekend up on the northern end. I think early 20's, reddish-brown hair that she had up in a pony tail, nice petite body. She said she works off of BP near the airport but comes out to the K during slow times. She had an amazing ass and was overall really nice.

    Went out last night and it seemed like a lot of girls out there. Saw a cute, short and tiny thing that looked good from far, but far from good up close. She looked like she had a nice body, but the face, at least for me, looked too beat up. I think she told me her name was Nadia- sort of dirty blonde hair. I looked for the two girls pics on this board, but didn't come up with anything. Maybe I got their names wrong, or maybe I just missed them. I doubt Nadia is new, as she seemed plenty seasoned.

    Last night I also saw the warrant unit out in full force. Two cops in what looked like an Infiniti (something like that, but for sure it wasn't American made). They were pulling over people/cars. Not sure if they were looking for customers with warrants or SW's with warrants.

    Oh, I also talked briefly to a cute girl named Jen, down on the Southern end, just south of Lehigh on K, near that 1 pound cheesesteak special. Didn't pick her up because LE was right there. She looked cute. Looked like 19 or so, longer brown hair, pretty tall, thin, wearing flip-flops I think. I looked here for her pic, but didn't see it. I did find that one Jenn with the cute face and long dark hair, but this girl didn't seem to have the same big lips and her hair was lighter. Am I missing something or is she new? I wish I could have picked her up because she was the best one I saw all night- young and cute.

  15. #3210

    Any Info ?

    Hi every one,

    I will be in the area from ritten house square in Philadelphia next weak, is their going on any street working girl' s ? and if yes, is it doing the day or only tonight ?

    Thanks in advance, and I will report back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape