Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5236
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    LE on Friday Night

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Monger
    Vanessa - Russian chick. More interested in overcharging and giving a lousy HJ than actual service. Thinks a lot of herself. Yes she has HUGE boobs, but they are actually hairy (no joke) and her implants are hard as rocks. AVOID. She walks on Baltimore from Linwood all the way to Patterson Park Avenue. Often stoop sits. Claims she parks her car on Broadway. I have seen her waliknf from that direction, so it may be true.

    Stephanie - Probably decent a few (weeks, months years?) ago. Body is just destroyed. Not only more tracks than the B&O, but scars, blisters, boils. Just a total turn off. I was afraid to touch any part of her. RUN away.

    Nothing else to report. Just crap in PP/C right now.

    Dr. Monger
    I was cruising Friday night and saw something I never saw before in East Baltimore - two bright, young, shiny police officers in full uniform standing on the SE corner of Conkling and Baltimore Sts. On Fairhaven in CB, this wouldn't have surprised me.

    Rapid

  2. #5235

    Two to avoid

    Vanessa - Russian chick. More interested in overcharging and giving a lousy HJ than actual service. Thinks a lot of herself. Yes she has HUGE boobs, but they are actually hairy (no joke) and her implants are hard as rocks. AVOID. She walks on Baltimore from Linwood all the way to Patterson Park Avenue. Often stoop sits. Claims she parks her car on Broadway. I have seen her waliknf from that direction, so it may be true.

    Stephanie - Probably decent a few (weeks, months years?) ago. Body is just destroyed. Not only more tracks than the B&O, but scars, blisters, boils. Just a total turn off. I was afraid to touch any part of her. RUN away.

    Nothing else to report. Just crap in PP/C right now.

    Dr. Monger

  3. #5234

    After I decided to partake in some fun after a hiatus, I find this in my inbox:

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy69
    my girl friend . . . .
    i'm glad you had a nice treat . . . .
    i just spoke to her about that . . . .
    i found her at the loop around 5pm
    Oops!!!!!
    Well, c’est la vie.

    Ricky

  4. #5233

    Erin

    Before I use my sideline season tickets for the game, I decided to get my play time in. Met up with Erin, slim, very nice personality. Rook posted about her -
    http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpo...postcount=5073
    Drove to my spot, regular tuition. Nice slim body, nice c cups. Received a bbbjtcws, which was one of the best ever. No rush, no attitude, very pleasant. Asked for ###'s, but her phone is broken. Arranged to meet another day, as I will definately repeat. Guys, treat her extra nice, as she is a gem with a wonderful, positive personality.

    Ricky

    Isn't technology great (I can report from the game)?

  5. #5232

    Shannon - Wilkens

    Had a wonderful time. I will repeat.

  6. #5231

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Warm69
    OMG! I do not know where to start.
    Where/how did you find her? Is she back for a while or? We need details

  7. #5230

    Harford Rd

    I swa a girl by the bus stop on Harford Road by the Advanced Auto Parts. She was white had long hair and had a pink shirt. I saw her a few days ago I was wondering if anyone has any info on her.

  8. #5229
    This is for the a hole who dated Tiffaney tonight. Its hard enough getting these girls to have some trust when dating, than to do what you did. She went with you to your spot at the park & gave you what you wanted for a date. You think is is cool to leave her there and not even pay her. I hope to see you around the WW loop because I know what you look like & what you drive. I promise you I will call LE and tell them you are carrying drugs just to watch them have you on the street & rip your shit apart. If you happen to have anything ilegal all the better. That girl didnt deserve what you did. This girl isnt any different than the rest out there just trying to get by. Bargin for what you want, but treat them decent & pay them. Its just makes it harder for everybody.

  9. #5228

    SW pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Manly
    I have been on and off this forum for a few years and on and off trolling for about the same time, I have posted some, but I always feel as though I'm burning the favorite spots and women. When you all post the women's pictures I for one appreciate it, but are we burning the women by doing that?

    I'm referring to the LE and anti prostitution a-holes who use this site to counteract our hobby.
    LE isn't stupid. No One needs a pic to identify a woman as a SW. We need pics so we can identify the good provider from the bad. A general description of what stroll or neighboorhood is helpfull. That is PP, CB, WW. Specific corners are not.

  10. #5227
    Senior Member


    Posts: 233
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger
    Fuck man, how'd you get your old screen name back?
    I did not even notice that I got it back....that is weird....I guess out of habit I entered my old screen name and entered the right pw(by luck, truly since I could not remember it consciously!) Damn thing is if forced to log back on again, I may end up as Clixxx again since I truly cant remember all these damn passwords for some many sites.

    Thanks for pointing that out!

    Monger on,

    clix

  11. #5226
    Quote Originally Posted by Clix
    Yes. He called me on my cell we chatted a bit. Hung up. Then about two minutes later he called back and said meet me at the park and ride at 195 and 95 so I drove down there. He had a nice looking brunnette, with a great personality, in his van. For a nominal fee, we took turns inside the van with her. It was awkward, unusual at first as I, k at that time, kept my mongering private, but what the hell we were both doing the AMP thing (we had run into each other at an AMP before (he saw my car)). That SW, it turned out, was really sweet. Married to a cop in Harford County (on the rocks though he would try to get her back from time to time), and a former elementary shcool teacher. SHe gave great head and was around for years. Then simply droppped off the radar.

    My buddy and I subse.
    Fuck man, how'd you get your old screen name back?

  12. #5225

    Jody

    I was crusing down Crain Hwy in GB around 9pm the other night going home from work when I spoted a wsw!!! Looking good and a 10+ on the sw scale. She said her name was Jody and she just got released from the comishinor. I asked where are you going and she said the light rail but needed a dollar for a beer and asked if I could take her first to the liquor store.

    After that we started talking more about what she got locked up for...I asked if she was a sw and she said yes. I asked where do you work and she said in Laurel around Whisky Bottom. Instead of taking her to the light rail we agreed that I would give her a ride back to Laurel. Her skills were a 5 and very rushed and kept asking for more money. (before, during and after)

    She is about 48 (looks younger) with a tight body. Blonde hair. About 115# and very clean. She loves beer, weed and pcp.

    Would not repete!

  13. #5224
    Senior Member


    Posts: 171

    Recognition

    Your bro-in-law was probably just doing business at the municipal office building across from The Block.

  14. #5223

    recognition

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
    So gentlemen here's my question Have you ever came across a close friend of yours mongering and if you saw him what would you do or say?
    Yes, I ran into my brother-in-law who was walking the infamous block outside the strip clubs. I was driving my Chevy Blazer truck at the time. He looked right at me , and no doubt recognized me but I kept looking and driving straight ahead while wearing my sun glasses and never acknowledged his look. I saw him a few weeks later at a family function and nothing was said so I let it drop. Nothing was ever mentioned since then, but I know he saw me. I could have cared less since the guy is a complete dick head, regardless the fact I was married to his sister at the time. My best advice is to keep quiet and not bring it up unless the other person does. He is probably just as embarrassed as you and would prefer to remain silent. BBB

  15. #5222
    Senior Member


    Posts: 233
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
    What's good gentlemen been sightseeing again and here's what I saw. It was early I just taken the kids to school on my way to workout and as usual had to take a tour of the loop. Saw Tammy at the circle she came to my ride told me she was ill and needed a few dollars,could'nt help her out funds were low. Ran into Darlene we chatted it up for a good while. Things with her are cool she told me she has kicked the h habit had to come fill some papers out and is getting right back out of Bmore. I said that's cool I wish you luck tried to get a freebie no happenings today, I was cool with it though. Next I see "ruff face Renee" damn she looks worse than the last time I saw her talked with her she gave me the scoop on why the lights have been out on Wilkins by Monroe. The neighbors have been complaining about the SW's and dealers so five-o turns the lights out sit and watch and then grab people, she said they just recently did a sweep and that's why things have been a little dry. Asked me if I could take her up the street to meet someone I told her as long as you are not buying stuff it's ok. She said she was meeting her "friend" a guy who checks out the area for her so she can handle her business. Okay sounds like a pimp to me. After that saw care-bear she talked with me tried to hit me up for a few bills which I did'nt have. asked me could I ride her up the street told her the same thing no buying stuff she said just picking up some money. After dropping care-bear off near Wilkins spotted this Blonde young looking girl had a few tat's on her 2 on her neck. As I was at the stop sign did the what's your name? she told me Tiffany she was about to open the door when I locked it I'm not quite sure but I think someone reported that a Tiffany was ripping people off, passed. Now at the end of the tour today I see a dude that I grew up with he saw me getting ready to cross Wilkins he pulled over we talked then he just came out and said "Damn it's a few lookers out here today I think I'm going to get my dick sucked. I was like okay do you then I came out and said I dip around a little. So gentlemen here's my question Have you ever came across a close friend of yours mongering and if you saw him what would you do or say?
    Yes. He called me on my cell we chatted a bit. Hung up. Then about two minutes later he called back and said meet me at the park and ride at 195 and 95 so I drove down there. He had a nice looking brunnette, with a great personality, in his van. For a nominal fee, we took turns inside the van with her. It was awkward, unusual at first as I, k at that time, kept my mongering private, but what the hell we were both doing the AMP thing (we had run into each other at an AMP before (he saw my car)). That SW, it turned out, was really sweet. Married to a cop in Harford County (on the rocks though he would try to get her back from time to time), and a former elementary shcool teacher. SHe gave great head and was around for years. Then simply droppped off the radar.

    NOt a big deal frankly having a buddy to watch your back on the loop. Which we did for each other when we were out cruising at the same time (in different vehicles of course).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape