Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 56,206 to 56,220 of 61441
-
09-27-10 04:02 #5236Senior Member

Posts: 257LE on Friday Night
I was cruising Friday night and saw something I never saw before in East Baltimore - two bright, young, shiny police officers in full uniform standing on the SE corner of Conkling and Baltimore Sts. On Fairhaven in CB, this wouldn't have surprised me.
Originally Posted by Dr.Monger
Rapid
-
09-27-10 01:51 #5235Senior Member

Posts: 947Two to avoid
Vanessa - Russian chick. More interested in overcharging and giving a lousy HJ than actual service. Thinks a lot of herself. Yes she has HUGE boobs, but they are actually hairy (no joke) and her implants are hard as rocks. AVOID. She walks on Baltimore from Linwood all the way to Patterson Park Avenue. Often stoop sits. Claims she parks her car on Broadway. I have seen her waliknf from that direction, so it may be true.
Stephanie - Probably decent a few (weeks, months years?) ago. Body is just destroyed. Not only more tracks than the B&O, but scars, blisters, boils. Just a total turn off. I was afraid to touch any part of her. RUN away.
Nothing else to report. Just crap in PP/C right now.
Dr. Monger
-
09-26-10 22:08 #5234Senior Member

Posts: 163After I decided to partake in some fun after a hiatus, I find this in my inbox:
Oops!!!!!
Originally Posted by Daddy69
Well, c’est la vie.
Ricky
-
09-26-10 13:08 #5233Senior Member

Posts: 163Erin
Before I use my sideline season tickets for the game, I decided to get my play time in. Met up with Erin, slim, very nice personality. Rook posted about her -
http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpo...postcount=5073
Drove to my spot, regular tuition. Nice slim body, nice c cups. Received a bbbjtcws, which was one of the best ever. No rush, no attitude, very pleasant. Asked for ###'s, but her phone is broken. Arranged to meet another day, as I will definately repeat. Guys, treat her extra nice, as she is a gem with a wonderful, positive personality.
Ricky
Isn't technology great (I can report from the game)?
-
09-26-10 01:49 #5232Senior Member

Posts: 31Shannon - Wilkens
Had a wonderful time. I will repeat.
-
09-26-10 00:50 #5231Regular Member

Posts: 3Alexis
Where/how did you find her? Is she back for a while or? We need details
Originally Posted by Luke Warm69
-
09-26-10 00:27 #5230Regular Member

Posts: 6Harford Rd
I swa a girl by the bus stop on Harford Road by the Advanced Auto Parts. She was white had long hair and had a pink shirt. I saw her a few days ago I was wondering if anyone has any info on her.
-
09-25-10 23:40 #5229Senior Member

Posts: 978This is for the a hole who dated Tiffaney tonight. Its hard enough getting these girls to have some trust when dating, than to do what you did. She went with you to your spot at the park & gave you what you wanted for a date. You think is is cool to leave her there and not even pay her. I hope to see you around the WW loop because I know what you look like & what you drive. I promise you I will call LE and tell them you are carrying drugs just to watch them have you on the street & rip your shit apart. If you happen to have anything ilegal all the better. That girl didnt deserve what you did. This girl isnt any different than the rest out there just trying to get by. Bargin for what you want, but treat them decent & pay them. Its just makes it harder for everybody.
-
09-25-10 19:09 #5228Senior Member

Posts: 153SW pics
LE isn't stupid. No One needs a pic to identify a woman as a SW. We need pics so we can identify the good provider from the bad. A general description of what stroll or neighboorhood is helpfull. That is PP, CB, WW. Specific corners are not.
Originally Posted by Dirk Manly
-
09-25-10 04:26 #5227Senior Member

Posts: 233I did not even notice that I got it back....that is weird....I guess out of habit I entered my old screen name and entered the right pw(by luck, truly since I could not remember it consciously!) Damn thing is if forced to log back on again, I may end up as Clixxx again since I truly cant remember all these damn passwords for some many sites.
Originally Posted by Baltimonger
Thanks for pointing that out!
Monger on,
clix
-
09-24-10 23:24 #5226Senior Member

Posts: 1533Fuck man, how'd you get your old screen name back?
Originally Posted by Clix
-
09-23-10 09:57 #5225Senior Member

Posts: 107Jody
I was crusing down Crain Hwy in GB around 9pm the other night going home from work when I spoted a wsw!!! Looking good and a 10+ on the sw scale. She said her name was Jody and she just got released from the comishinor. I asked where are you going and she said the light rail but needed a dollar for a beer and asked if I could take her first to the liquor store.
After that we started talking more about what she got locked up for...I asked if she was a sw and she said yes. I asked where do you work and she said in Laurel around Whisky Bottom. Instead of taking her to the light rail we agreed that I would give her a ride back to Laurel. Her skills were a 5 and very rushed and kept asking for more money. (before, during and after)
She is about 48 (looks younger) with a tight body. Blonde hair. About 115# and very clean. She loves beer, weed and pcp.
Would not repete!
-
09-23-10 08:30 #5224Senior Member

Posts: 171Recognition
Your bro-in-law was probably just doing business at the municipal office building across from The Block.
-
09-23-10 06:26 #5223Senior Member

Posts: 1045recognition
Yes, I ran into my brother-in-law who was walking the infamous block outside the strip clubs. I was driving my Chevy Blazer truck at the time. He looked right at me , and no doubt recognized me but I kept looking and driving straight ahead while wearing my sun glasses and never acknowledged his look. I saw him a few weeks later at a family function and nothing was said so I let it drop. Nothing was ever mentioned since then, but I know he saw me. I could have cared less since the guy is a complete dick head, regardless the fact I was married to his sister at the time. My best advice is to keep quiet and not bring it up unless the other person does. He is probably just as embarrassed as you and would prefer to remain silent. BBB
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
-
09-23-10 06:04 #5222Senior Member

Posts: 233Yes. He called me on my cell we chatted a bit. Hung up. Then about two minutes later he called back and said meet me at the park and ride at 195 and 95 so I drove down there. He had a nice looking brunnette, with a great personality, in his van. For a nominal fee, we took turns inside the van with her. It was awkward, unusual at first as I, k at that time, kept my mongering private, but what the hell we were both doing the AMP thing (we had run into each other at an AMP before (he saw my car)). That SW, it turned out, was really sweet. Married to a cop in Harford County (on the rocks though he would try to get her back from time to time), and a former elementary shcool teacher. SHe gave great head and was around for years. Then simply droppped off the radar.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
NOt a big deal frankly having a buddy to watch your back on the loop. Which we did for each other when we were out cruising at the same time (in different vehicles of course).











Reply With Quote





