Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 9381
-
10-14-10 09:48 #2706Senior Member

Posts: 255Classic example of how a session should go. At least up to the up-sell.
-
10-11-10 00:21 #2705Senior Member

Posts: 91Jesses new place
Has anyone been to her new place in Indiana yet? If so drop me a pm on the where abouts and if anyone knows how her new girl is.
Thanks and be safe.
HH
-
10-02-10 10:37 #2704Regular Member

Posts: 12Candi moved to Florida.
Originally Posted by NicenDiscreet
She said she may be back in the area from time to time.
-
09-30-10 20:45 #2703Senior Member

Posts: 190Jenny
Jenny gives a great massage and u will leave happy hj Nice little body country girl
Originally Posted by Songster3
-
09-30-10 17:30 #2702Senior Member

Posts: 386I have seen both of them and always left happy but preferred hannah!
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
-
09-30-10 13:11 #2701Regular Member

Posts: 14Jenny
Does anyone have details they could share about Jenny?
Feel free to PM.
-
09-27-10 17:03 #2700Banned Member

Posts: 873Hannah
I saw Hannah last week.
Good massage and left happy.
I prefer Katrina at the same location.
-
09-27-10 15:26 #2699Senior Member

Posts: 51Candi
Anyone know what happened to Candi. Working in IN out of her house. She had ads on here all the time & then they just stopped & her # does not work anymore. Just curious if anyone knew anything. You can send me a personal message or answer here.
Thanks!
-
09-23-10 08:20 #2698Senior Member

Posts: 71Lori
My experience with Lori was always good!
Originally Posted by Muddrunner
-
09-22-10 13:41 #2697Senior Member

Posts: 255What about other small towns in Indiana
What about another small town like Charlestown? Just got home from running out to get some milk and took a ride thru our "more interesting" part of town. Don't go there much, but got to wondering if there could be any presents that needed to have the bow undone. Seen a few spinners for sure. One chick in some pink pants and a green tube top. I almost popped! She was delicious. Does anyone know about any trim in the Big-C? Close to home and during the day is always nice.
Originally Posted by White
-
09-22-10 11:32 #2696Senior Member

Posts: 442Now now
Let's all play nice. I just thought the reply was funny I wasn't necessarily taking anything out on...dare I say her name
...reply requesting to leave her name off here.
Not saying I understand, just saying I understand.
-
09-22-10 11:19 #2695Regular Member

Posts: 1Lori (Indiana)
I had a dream about Lori last week.
The dream was very bad, waste of time and a nutcase!
-
09-21-10 19:24 #2694Forum Advertiser

Posts: 7Hailey,
Originally Posted by Wood 502
It's okay! I'm not upset or even affected by your posting. You were being funny. If I got upset every time someone cracked a joke at my expense or didn't agree with me, I'd be a mess, which is not the way I want to be. I'm okay with it. We all just need to drop it and move on and have a great day! ~ Peace to you!
-
09-21-10 10:40 #2693Senior Member

Posts: 25Wow. What a long-winded lie.
Originally Posted by Dayz Of Summer
#1. Nobody is reposting your ads as sex ads.complete and utter nonsense.
#2. You can just read any theraputic ad and know almost immediately whether or not it is what have in mind. If you are really getting this many confused people, than it sounds like you need to re-design your ads to be more professional.
#3. No other "legit" massuese has ever had to repeatedly defend themselves on USA. There is no crime with people thinking you do something you don't.
#4. You have half a dozen deleted posts that were supposed to be PM. If you are going to keep coming around here, will you be at least courteous enough to learn how to submit a report and send a PM.
Be a professional and go away, or learn how we operate and play by the rules.
Thanks in advance!
-
09-20-10 23:57 #2692Forum Advertiser

Posts: 45Hey Lori
I was not attacking you I'm not that girl just saying I would not even put myself on here if I had the training like you have although my training is hard to beat so it was kinda a compliment and by novel if you can't sum it up in 30 words or less I'll just skim it and take out the good parts. I love to Laugh and smile and that statment made me do just that your a sweet heart for making everyone understand that you are strictly bizz no funny stuff you go girl.











Reply With Quote




