Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 447 of 634 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 497 547 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 9497
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2807
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayz Of Summer
    Guys, Because my ad was just copied and pasted to this site AGAIN! And because blah blah blah...
    Wow. What a long-winded lie.

    #1. Nobody is reposting your ads as sex ads.complete and utter nonsense.

    #2. You can just read any theraputic ad and know almost immediately whether or not it is what have in mind. If you are really getting this many confused people, than it sounds like you need to re-design your ads to be more professional.

    #3. No other "legit" massuese has ever had to repeatedly defend themselves on USA. There is no crime with people thinking you do something you don't.

    #4. You have half a dozen deleted posts that were supposed to be PM. If you are going to keep coming around here, will you be at least courteous enough to learn how to submit a report and send a PM.

    Be a professional and go away, or learn how we operate and play by the rules.

    Thanks in advance!

  2. #2806
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 45

    Hey Lori

    I was not attacking you I'm not that girl just saying I would not even put myself on here if I had the training like you have although my training is hard to beat so it was kinda a compliment and by novel if you can't sum it up in 30 words or less I'll just skim it and take out the good parts. I love to Laugh and smile and that statment made me do just that your a sweet heart for making everyone understand that you are strictly bizz no funny stuff you go girl.

  3. #2805
    Changed my mind and decided this information should be a PM instead of public.

  4. #2804

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by White
    Incorrect. I have to drive through there quite often. The police presence is HEAVY on Rural but there are several girls walking the main roads. Just passing through over the weekend I drove through and saw Lisa and Kelsey. I also saw two cop cars. One city one county. I did not partake as I was just checking it out for the forum.
    It has been reported here that Lisa did a CashNDash on one of our friends.

  5. #2803
    Senior Member


    Posts: 447
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy Jhn11
    Austin don't have any activity. Was up that way recently. The motor bike crowd is still around. The little ice cream shop is nice. Maybe try apartments?

    Incorrect. I have to drive through there quite often. The police presence is HEAVY on Rural but there are several girls walking the main roads. Just passing through over the weekend I drove through and saw Lisa and Kelsey. I also saw two cop cars. One city one county. I did not partake as I was just checking it out for the forum.

  6. #2802
    Quote Originally Posted by Wood 502
    LOL if you would like not to associate your self with a sex site then why do you have a handle on USA sex guide and are trying to proclaim that you abide by all laws by giving a real massage. This stuff really makes me giggle are you lying to yourself everybody else or just writing a novel hoping that L. E read's it and knows that you went to a real massage school. Good luck with that but if I was licensed massage therapist I would not be on here at all.

    Happy endings to all.
    ZING! I'd be lying if I said these exact thoughts didn't go through my mind when I read that post

  7. #2801
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 45

    Pretty Funny

    LOL if you would like not to associate your self with a sex site then why do you have a handle on USA sex guide and are trying to proclaim that you abide by all laws by giving a real massage. This stuff really makes me giggle are you lying to yourself everybody else or just writing a novel hoping that L. E read's it and knows that you went to a real massage school. Good luck with that but if I was licensed massage therapist I would not be on here at all.

    Happy endings to all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayz Of Summer
    Guys, Because my ad was just copied and pasted to this site AGAIN! And because this has been roughly the fifth time I've had my link copied or have had questions asked in the past month (I've asked members to delete, which they have, but not this time). Maybe he hasn't received the request yet, maybe he doesn't care, but I have to speak up. With all due respect, PLEASE do not include me on this site. I've not used that name in an ad. I will not provide sexual services of any kind to any client. And I have never nor will I ever upsell. If I wanted to do that, I wouldn't have wasted my time and money on massage school, I would have just used what I already have. My advertisement will not be found in any other place other than the therapeutic section, unless someone has taken the ad and placed it elsewhere without my consent, which has happened and more than once.

    I made a choice about what I want to do and I'm open and honest about it, that's the best I can do. I can also TRY to control the outcome of advertising by doing my best to let everyone know what services will be provided by speaking up when I see there are questions out there about me. I am not faulting you for being curious or confused, but I wish you would ask ME what I will do or won't do, then you'd know. And hey, you never know how much truth there is to, "hear say", but you can place your bets that since I am the one in control of my services, I'll be the one to accurately predict what will and will not happen. I'll answer all your questions. . .even illegal ones. However, to place me on a sex site, places me in an association I prefer to not be in. I always get way too many calls when put on here and the guys are being mislead to think, "Well she's associated w/a sex site so.. . ". When you come across my ad, if you have to question services offered othere than what I've posted publically then I'm probably not the one for you and you'd best look elsewhere.


    Thanks in advance for understanding and respecting my wishes. I have ALWAYS respected the privacy of every single client whom visits me. If I'm asked not to call, I don't. . .I don't acknowledge clients in public and I see many out w/their families. Please return the favor, allow me to present myself and my business the way I choose. At the very least, I deserve that. Thanks in advance!

  8. #2800

    Spas

    I've never really gone to the AMPS, but I was thinking about checking out the Hot Stone Spa in New Albany. Can anyone PM me with details if you've been there? I'd also like to know what the appropriate tip amount would be for these spas.

    Thanks

  9. #2799

    Stick a fork in it, it's done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ky Man629
    Any one been to the Little Town Up North? I will be traveling through up I65 on Sunday. Any thing to do there recently?

    PM if you want.

    Thanks
    Austin don't have any activity. Was up that way recently. The motor bike crowd is still around. The little ice cream shop is nice. Maybe try apartments?

  10. #2798

    She is destiny812 on E Dot Com

    Quote Originally Posted by Budman99
    Has any one seen Destiny. She is on backpage as an escort.

    She looks to good to be true.

    http://louisville.backpage.com/Femal...ni_-26/2478071
    There's one review.

  11. #2797
    Quote Originally Posted by Typeoneg
    Does anyone have any detail on her. She post her ads and then takes them down. Wondering what kind of treatment is provided. PM me the info please.

    http://louisville.craigslist.org/thp/1958548195.html

    Thanks in advance
    Guys, Because my ad was just copied and pasted to this site AGAIN! And because this has been roughly the fifth time I've had my link copied or have had questions asked in the past month (I've asked members to delete, which they have, but not this time). Maybe he hasn't received the request yet, maybe he doesn't care, but I have to speak up. With all due respect, PLEASE do not include me on this site. I've not used that name in an ad. I will not provide sexual services of any kind to any client. And I have never nor will I ever upsell. If I wanted to do that, I wouldn't have wasted my time and money on massage school, I would have just used what I already have. My advertisement will not be found in any other place other than the therapeutic section, unless someone has taken the ad and placed it elsewhere without my consent, which has happened and more than once.

    I made a choice about what I want to do and I'm open and honest about it, that's the best I can do. I can also TRY to control the outcome of advertising by doing my best to let everyone know what services will be provided by speaking up when I see there are questions out there about me. I am not faulting you for being curious or confused, but I wish you would ask ME what I will do or won't do, then you'd know. And hey, you never know how much truth there is to, "hear say", but you can place your bets that since I am the one in control of my services, I'll be the one to accurately predict what will and will not happen. I'll answer all your questions. . .even illegal ones. However, to place me on a sex site, places me in an association I prefer to not be in. I always get way too many calls when put on here and the guys are being mislead to think, "Well she's associated w/a sex site so.. . ". When you come across my ad, if you have to question services offered othere than what I've posted publically then I'm probably not the one for you and you'd best look elsewhere.


    Thanks in advance for understanding and respecting my wishes. I have ALWAYS respected the privacy of every single client whom visits me. If I'm asked not to call, I don't. . .I don't acknowledge clients in public and I see many out w/their families. Please return the favor, allow me to present myself and my business the way I choose. At the very least, I deserve that. Thanks in advance!

  12. #2796
    Quote Originally Posted by Typeoneg
    Does anyone have any detail on her. She post her ads and then takes them down. Wondering what kind of treatment is provided. PM me the info please.

    http://louisville.craigslist.org/thp/1958548195.html

    Thanks in advance
    This isn't the Lori that used to work with Jozel is it?

  13. #2795

    Lori in Indiana

    Does anyone have any detail on her. She post her ads and then takes them down. Wondering what kind of treatment is provided. PM me the info please.

    http://louisville.craigslist.org/thp/1958548195.html

    Thanks in advance

  14. #2794

    Up North

    Any one been to the Little Town Up North? I will be traveling through up I65 on Sunday. Any thing to do there recently?

    PM if you want.

    Thanks

  15. #2793

    Casey is bad (gross/disgusting)

    Quote Originally Posted by Maninky
    Well just wanted to add this that i seen so sounds like this lady Casey is a real winner check it out http://louisville.backpage.com/Femal...-casey/2496171. Well hope everyone sees this and lets make sure she dont rip anyone else off.
    Saw Casey (short black hair in photos) about two months ago and by far the worst experience of my life. She didn't let me get a good look at her until I paid and then too late. She was gross, smelly, rushed, rude. About 2-3 minutes into the experience told her no thanks, got dressed, and left without saying a word.

    My advice is too stay away from like the plague.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape