Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5213

    Question To The Veterans

    I have been on and off this forum for a few years and on and off trolling for about the same time, I have posted some, but I always feel as though I'm burning the favorite spots and women. When you all post the women's pictures I for one appreciate it, but are we burning the women by doing that?

    I'm referring to the LE and anti prostitution a-holes who use this site to counteract our hobby.

  2. #5212

    Holly in CB

    Picked up Holly in Cb sunday evening hoping to sample her FS skills but she has a couple big boils on her butt and hip. Looks like staph to me, you guys may want to avoid for a while. She told me about them before we negotiated, so i went with a CBJ for standard rate plus tip. great personality decent Bj but i was in a hurry to finish so i could disinfect myself and my seats.

  3. #5211

    I'm new and need some advice from you vets

    Is it safer to pick up a SW round Baltimore st or ww. It looks like the le around Baltimore st just be riding around not looking for anything while around ww I kept seeing le lurking everywhere. I been around both areas two day's straight to try to scope the scene out and look for some prospects. And how should I approach the SW to let them know I'm serious. I have a young face and a couple SW didn't think that I was serious.

  4. #5210
    Nice find and pics.

    I haven't been mongering in a while.

    Makes me want to make a trip to B'more soon

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637
    Picked up Jewelz Saturday around 10 AM at Payson St. 29 YO spinner, pretty face, very small boobs but nice nipples. I like smaller boobs, anyway. Went to the notell for a little R & R and pictures. She told me she was starting to get a little ill, and needed her meds, but she still didn't rush anything. Lots of tongue action and attention to the boys. She said she would usually swallow, just not at this moment. Everything is on the menu she said, except anal, but she didn't really seem to be dead set against that, either. Overall good service and takes direction well. I would repeat, just hopefully she will not be getting ill next time.

  5. #5209
    Quote Originally Posted by Super John
    Dude chill out its Bmore,if you have a problem man up and post your own pictures so we can find out whats wrong with your wife..
    In all your 5 posts, there is not one single encounter with a SW. For someone on the sidelines, just shut up. The $20 tuition fee would only get you SW with skin conditions and stink bombs, as init he case of Heather and Jewelz. It is just good information to post to warn selective mongers who could be turned off by somethign like this. Yes it is B'more, and that is what $20 gets.

  6. #5208
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo
    That is scabies Jewelz. Picked her up few months ago. Arms were festering. Not sure if scabies or worst. Cute face, rotten coochie. Tries to please. Looks cute from a distance. cheap rates. Would not repeat.
    Dude chill out its Bmore,if you have a problem man up and post your own pictures so we can find out whats wrong with your wife..

  7. #5207
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    Cash n Carrie

    While I was around the WW loop Saturday I saw Cash-n-Carrie out around the circle and up as far as Monroe, and over around Cole St. Tried to wave me down, got laughter instead.

  8. #5206
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulli
    I spent some quality time with my regular lady this weekend in a nice suburban motel. Between acts she watched mesmerized a CSI type show where worms were taken out of a street girl, a mental case who had basically fed them into holes she had created in her body (not those holes!).

    Made me think of our sweethearts on Baltimore streets. They wouldn't be that fucked up, would they?
    I once saw a SW remove a one-eyed wonder worm from her body, but I doubt if they would show that on CSI.

  9. #5205
    Senior Member


    Posts: 171

    Did you see this?

    I spent some quality time with my regular lady this weekend in a nice suburban motel. Between acts she watched mesmerized a CSI type show where worms were taken out of a street girl, a mental case who had basically fed them into holes she had created in her body (not those holes!).
    Made me think of our sweethearts on Baltimore streets. They wouldn't be that fucked up, would they?

  10. #5204
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo
    That is scabies Jewelz. Picked her up few months ago. Arms were festering. Not sure if scabies or worst. Cute face, rotten coochie. Tries to please. Looks cute from a distance. Cheap rates. Would not repeat.
    I went out with her about six months ago and she was fine. Saw her two weeks ago, noticed her arms were a mess. Asked her what it was, she said something about the street drugs were causing it, a lot of girls are like this. I gave her an Abe for her time and told her maybe some other time. It's a shame because she is a pleasant person and a decent provider.

  11. #5203
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637
    Picked up Jewelz Saturday around 10 AM at Payson St. 29 YO spinner, pretty face, very small boobs but nice nipples. I like smaller boobs, anyway. Went to the notell for a little R & R and pictures. She told me she was starting to get a little ill, and needed her meds, but she still didn't rush anything. Lots of tongue action and attention to the boys. She said she would usually swallow, just not at this moment. Everything is on the menu she said, except anal, but she didn't really seem to be dead set against that, either. Overall good service and takes direction well. I would repeat, just hopefully she will not be getting ill next time.
    That is scabies Jewelz. Picked her up few months ago. Arms were festering. Not sure if scabies or worst. Cute face, rotten coochie. Tries to please. Looks cute from a distance. cheap rates. Would not repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-SAM_Sc.jpg‎  

  12. #5202

    Bam Bam of Brooklyn

    Picked up Bam Bam around 8:30am yesterday. It was her and another sw out that early. Took her to a spot in the county. She had the audacity to ask for 60.00 for a blow job. Countered her down.

    She started off with lots of mouth and then tried to sneak in jerking me off with her hands. Corrected her and she was better after that. Sometimes you have to let them know. She showed me her tits (not bad) and the rest of her body. May upgrade if I see her again. A word of warning-I have been informed that she can be a runner,so take her to the room or spot before showing her the money. Be safe out there.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  13. #5201

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.

  14. #5200

    Opted in - Dj Hunter - Opt out

    Anything weak people can't control they call a disease.
    It's a croc...a cop out.

    It's a weakness. It's also a choice we made.
    You're free to choose; you're not free to choose the consequences of your choice.

    Mongering isn't a disease; it's a psychological problem.
    It can be "fixed", but it requires a willingness to want to fix it.
    Mongering goes deep; a person must first "fix" these root causes before they will ever have the willpower to "just say no".

    DJ, we all have some unresolved issues that are contributes to our mongering....but until you find the courage to manage your problems, you'll continue to go down.

    You stepped into the dark side, and literally become lost and confused;
    realized that you were going down the wrong path and hit rock bottom.

    If you wanna kick, then kick. It's as simple as that. (on your time scale.)
    But if you keep it up, you're gonna lose yourself and everything else.

    No one, and I mean no one can get you to stop unless you wanna to stop!!!
    Us fellow mongers can give advice till we're blue in the face,
    but again unless you want to stop its not going to happen.

    Most of us have incorporated this in our lives; we manage and live with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapid
    I prefer non-lovers to lovers: more choice, control, objectivity, less guilt, fewer complications, clearer expectations. But sex is addictive, expensive and dangerous - lover or non-lover - and you always pay. Hope you are able to get things under control, whatever you decide to do.
    Rapid
    I beg to differ; I think he has a chance.


    For you DJ.....it just seems different. You seem like a young, smart, rational and intelligent person;
    It all depends on how you play the game; find a good civillian hoe(s).

    Mix it up a little bit, but lean heavy on the civillian side.
    Slowly.....ween yourself from the darkside.
    Turn that into a habit.

    If you want to ignore that, then .......

  15. #5199
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    Jewelz

    Picked up Jewelz Saturday around 10 AM at Payson St. 29 YO spinner, pretty face, very small boobs but nice nipples. I like smaller boobs, anyway. Went to the notell for a little R & R and pictures. She told me she was starting to get a little ill, and needed her meds, but she still didn't rush anything. Lots of tongue action and attention to the boys. She said she would usually swallow, just not at this moment. Everything is on the menu she said, except anal, but she didn't really seem to be dead set against that, either. Overall good service and takes direction well. I would repeat, just hopefully she will not be getting ill next time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-SAM_0405.JPG‎   mini-SAM_0406.JPG‎   mini-SAM_0408.JPG‎   mini-SAM_0411.JPG‎   mini-SAM_0412.JPG‎  

    mini-SAM_0413.JPG‎   mini-SAM_415.PNG‎   mini-SAM_0416.JPG‎   mini-SAM_0417.JPG‎   mini-SAM_0420.JPG‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape