Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 102 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1528
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #388

    Naughty Tonya, 21, new girl on E

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfcart
    http://www.[backwards]strocse.com/viewprofile.asp?m=2748414

    Unfortunately, Tin Eye positive. Two of her three pics have been all over.

    Makes me want to see her and give her counterfeit money.

    P.S. Edit:

    I googled her phone number on E which led me to her Backpage ad and more pics, and one of them had 56 hits on Tin Eye.
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy Jhn11
    Which pics? One of them has something interesting in it that makes me think it's almost legit. As to photos being on other sites, well I think there is a decently known or reviewed local cutie who had a nice pic done for her by her agency and it was on banner ads on here and elsewhere, so I wouldn't automatically write her off due to the photos, although it might be an ad placed by her uncle for her.
    Indy Jhn11, I’m a little slow getting back to you. The answer to your question will come if you run the URLs of Tonya’s pics on E and BP through http://www.TinEye.com and see for yourself.

    That Tonya’s pics on E and BP are found on other sites does not mean she is not the girl in front of the camera taking the pics on E or BP, but it raises a suspicion. Resolving this is more art than science. Possible explanations are:

    (1) Tonya also posted the pics on the other sites. I agree this is no indication she is not the girl in front of the camera.

    (2) The other sites pirated the pics from her. I agree this is no indication she is not the girl in front of the camera.

    (3) Tonya pirated the pics from the other sites. If true this would indicate she is not the girl in front of the camera. While she could have used pics of other women to preserve her privacy while also showing the guys a “fair representation” of her appearance, that would nonetheless mean the pics are not of her.

    In assessing the three possibilities here you have to look at the nature of the other sites and consider the relative probabilities of the matter. The probability is higher Tonya is the pirate when “her” pics are found on a catalog, porn or foreign site which is the case here. It is also higher when they are found on social networking sites. Girls on social network sites would not fake their pics using pics from an obvious escort site.

    It’s all how you add it up.

  2. #387
    Quote Originally Posted by Amigo
    Any info on Tori2010 on E dot com? She was doing body rubs for a week or two then disappeared. She is very cute. Thanks!
    All I know is how it looks. She was originally on E as tori201989 and became tori2010. tori2010 is still up, the profile was visited recently and her schedule shows she is in Kentucky his week.

    I realize a search of tori2010 does not return a result, but http://www.escorts.com/member/2749540/tori2010 is up. There's something about the girl needing to click a box for the search to make a return or make a return for a city. I assume that is an oversight when I see it.

  3. #386
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276
    Any info on Tori2010 on E dot com? She was doing body rubs for a week or two then disappeared. She is very cute. Thanks!

  4. #385
    Quote Originally Posted by James Doe69
    http://louisville.backpage.com/Femal...w4m-22/2345852..


    Anyone care to share some information about Peaches? Ive been wanting to talk to her for a long time now, and today might be the day.
    She has a history on this board and on E for Louisville, and an even longer history in Indianapolis on Big Bow Wow Dot Net and on E. I don't know if USASG in Indianapolis has anything on her.

    There's plenty to read for yourself, but the short is she is 25, the girl in the pics and has been around since age 18 and 1 day or however old she was at the time, she started very young.

    It is all how you treat her and how she likes you or how you strike her. Some break has to be given her because the girls deal with all kinds and some of the guys can be super jerks and their treatment will reflect that and they will come running to the boards and complain but it's really their own fault. However, if she likes you because of how you handle her you'll have a good time understanding everything will be covered. If she doesn't like you then you won't have a good time. That does not mean a cash/dash issue, it means you may be rushed, she might be abrasive, little things like that.

    If you want to see her, don't, I repeat, don't contact her unless you are prepared to see her at that minute and that means, I repeat, that means you head off to her place or she heads off to your place at that minute without asking her any questions, I repeat, no questions, relying she'll tell you what you need to know when you need to know it. Following that formula on Peaches you should have a good time.

    James, if you're a "I just have one more question and I'll get back to you" guy, better look elsewhere. She isn't long on patience for tire-kickers.

  5. #384

    Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by James Doe69
    http://louisville.backpage.com/Femal...w4m-22/2345852..


    Anyone care to share some information about Peaches? Ive been wanting to talk to her for a long time now, and today might be the day.
    She is a very sweet girl I had no problems with her. Everything is covered (no BBBJ) daty is on the menu, don't know about multiple pops as when i did it was pretty much over i did get a longer than normal session with her. the initial fee is to get in the door and a gfe is a little extra she was well worth the $$$ in my opinion.

  6. #383

    Peaches

    http://louisville.backpage.com/Femal...w4m-22/2345852..


    Anyone care to share some information about Peaches? Ive been wanting to talk to her for a long time now, and today might be the day.

  7. #382

    Phoenix aka Raven

    Phoenix made her second visit to my house tonight. We had had some small disagrements over the first visit but i paid her well to make up. I warned her about other people on my property and she has seen my cash of weapons. When we were finished i gave her a hug an actually asked her if she would like to go for a ride on the bike to Huber farms in the following few days.She agreed that that would be fun and when I opened the door some old cocksucker that was driving her around was in my gdamn yard! He walked by and threatened me! What an idiot. I begged him to come in my house yet he just stood there drooling after watching me bang the shit out of his woman through the window.I met him in the driveway (no pants on),but he didnt even see me coming back out.I wish I had a pic of his face when I slid the muzzle of a .223 thru her window about 24" from his forhead and reminded him to NEVER EVER walk in my fucking yard again. What an idiot. She did call and say she was sorry and glad i didnt blow his 3 brain cells out but beware. Phoenix is a good girl , but the 50 yr old drunken idiot that drives her around has a death wish. I got $20 that says he will never pull in my driveway again.




    Other than that I had a great night. Hell now that I think about it I had an epic day in general. Crystal clear jaw woke me up at noonish beating on the door, said she was gone for 8ish mos. I opened the door with wood facing her, she said let me take care of that, then offered to get her girl friend that was in the car.I agreed and got one of the best 2 girl bjs ever. Now thats how a man should wake up, 2 girls sucken his dick at noon and an m16 in a guys face at 4 in the morning for round 2 w Phoneixs goofy "I wana die " driver. None the less that was an epic day.

    Doc

  8. #381
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfcart
    http://www.[backwards]strocse.com/viewprofile.asp?m=2748414

    Unfortunately, Tin Eye positive. Two of her three pics have been all over.

    Makes me want to see her and give her counterfeit money.

    P.S. Edit:

    I googled her phone number on E which led me to her Backpage ad and more pics, and one of them had 56 hits on Tin Eye.
    Which pics? One of them has something interesting in it that makes me think it's almost legit. As to photos being on other sites, well I think there is a decently known or reviewed local cutie who had a nice pic done for her by her agency and it was on banner ads on here and elsewhere, so I wouldn't automatically write her off due to the photos, although it might be an ad placed by her uncle for her.

  9. #380

    Naughty Tonya, 21, new girl on E

    http://www.[backwards]strocse.com/viewprofile.asp?m=2748414

    Unfortunately, Tin Eye positive. Two of her three pics have been all over.

    Makes me want to see her and give her counterfeit money.

    P.S. Edit:

    I googled her phone number on E which led me to her Backpage ad and more pics, and one of them had 56 hits on Tin Eye.

  10. #379
    Quote Originally Posted by Toytiger
    Alright guys, help me (us) out. Im 99.9% sure shes not LE because of the longevity shes been advertising (1 month). I dont even care if shes robotic!...all I wanna know is if this chickapoo looks like her pic -OR- if its bait & switch. Heres her last 3 advertisments:

    http://louisville.craigslist.org/ads/1915482183.html

    http://louisville.eroticmugshots.com...ity=louisville

    http://louisville.eroticmugshots.com...ity=louisville
    "Jessica's" Pics have been a long running staple for one of the phone book agencies in Lexington as well. In this one she goes by Madison, there have been many other names.

    http://lexington.craigslist.org/ads/1919349795.html

  11. #378
    Porn actress Trista Post cumming to our city?

    This lady is hot as heck. Wonder if she has some porno friends from around here she might tag team with.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Popular
    ...But she left here in Indy and went to Louisville to visit a friend and she's moving there. She went back home to Nebraska to start packing and now her profile is back up, modified, with Louisville as her home.

  12. #377

    The new and improved Brandy Miller???

    Quote Originally Posted by White
    When I saw her about a year ago she was strictly HJ. Her prices were half what they are now so apparently something has changed. I assume FS is to be had now.
    I agree. Saw about six months ago and nothing but a way, way, way overpriced HJ. If anyone is venturous enough to give it another try, please let everyone know or PM me. I wouldn't mind giving it another try for fs, but hesitant if she's still majorly upselling.

  13. #376
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152

    Probable Fake or Bait and Switch

    Quote Originally Posted by Toytiger
    Alright guys, help me (us) out. Im 99.9% sure shes not LE because of the longevity shes been advertising (1 month). I dont even care if shes robotic!...all I wanna know is if this chickapoo looks like her pic -OR- if its bait & switch. Heres her last 3 advertisments:

    http://louisville.craigslist.org/ads/1915482183.html

    http://louisville.eroticmugshots.com...ity=louisville

    http://louisville.eroticmugshots.com...ity=louisville
    Seen same pic on Las Vegas site.

  14. #375

    Looks like she works for A.B.E

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexmoron
    Anyone know the backstory on this?

    I'm wondering if this is just some sort of payback or if this girl is a real sick. I can't recall ever seeing an ad by her.


    If nothing else, this is just an amplification of a public service announcement.

    http://louisville.backpage.com/Femal...irl-18/2423871
    I don't know anything about her but this link show she works for A.B.E., I don't know their screening policy, or if they have one.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHOqefFwmgE

  15. #374
    Senior Member


    Posts: 447

    Brandy Miller

    When I saw her about a year ago she was strictly HJ. Her prices were half what they are now so apparently something has changed. I assume FS is to be had now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape