rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 662 of 876 FirstFirst ... 162 562 612 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 712 762 ... LastLast
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3211

    Saturday Night on the K

    I am pretty new to the whole SW scene and the K, but I've been out a few times over the past weeks.

    Met up with a girl named Bella/Britney last weekend up on the northern end. I think early 20's, reddish-brown hair that she had up in a pony tail, nice petite body. She said she works off of BP near the airport but comes out to the K during slow times. She had an amazing ass and was overall really nice.

    Went out last night and it seemed like a lot of girls out there. Saw a cute, short and tiny thing that looked good from far, but far from good up close. She looked like she had a nice body, but the face, at least for me, looked too beat up. I think she told me her name was Nadia- sort of dirty blonde hair. I looked for the two girls pics on this board, but didn't come up with anything. Maybe I got their names wrong, or maybe I just missed them. I doubt Nadia is new, as she seemed plenty seasoned.

    Last night I also saw the warrant unit out in full force. Two cops in what looked like an Infiniti (something like that, but for sure it wasn't American made). They were pulling over people/cars. Not sure if they were looking for customers with warrants or SW's with warrants.

    Oh, I also talked briefly to a cute girl named Jen, down on the Southern end, just south of Lehigh on K, near that 1 pound cheesesteak special. Didn't pick her up because LE was right there. She looked cute. Looked like 19 or so, longer brown hair, pretty tall, thin, wearing flip-flops I think. I looked here for her pic, but didn't see it. I did find that one Jenn with the cute face and long dark hair, but this girl didn't seem to have the same big lips and her hair was lighter. Am I missing something or is she new? I wish I could have picked her up because she was the best one I saw all night- young and cute.

  2. #3210

    Any Info ?

    Hi every one,

    I will be in the area from ritten house square in Philadelphia next weak, is their going on any street working girl' s ? and if yes, is it doing the day or only tonight ?

    Thanks in advance, and I will report back.

  3. #3209

    Torresdale

    Quote Originally Posted by Philly Phan
    Anyone seen anything worth pursuing out there. Torresdale was pretty good all summer. Now there isn't anything out there. Anyone else have any luck
    Went out this past Wed nite after midnight for about an hour. Its pretty dead. Saw a possible jem at Longshore but she was gone on my loop around.I'm not posative she was working but she wasn't around long enough for me to investigate. Saw two other regulars not sure of their names but definately not worth stopping for.

  4. #3208

    Definite

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Keep trying. LOL

    Re: 2 Rachels

    Back on July 07 I post pictures of a Rachel (aka Sabrina) in a report I called: Waiting On The World To Change . This looks like it might be the same girl. I’ve been looking for Rachel every since our last meeting. I had promised her a special layout.



    CookyJar
    That's her, unless everyone is getting those duck tats these days!

  5. #3207

    All quiet on the Torresdale Front

    Anyone seen anything worth pursuing out there. Torresdale was pretty good all summer. Now there isn't anything out there. Anyone else have any luck

  6. #3206
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert10
    I tried to flip the pic on my computer so I do hope it works out ok and no one strains their heads again.

    Rob
    Keep trying. LOL

    Re: 2 Rachels

    Back on July 07 I post pictures of a Rachel (aka Sabrina) in a report I called: Waiting On The World To Change . This looks like it might be the same girl. I’ve been looking for Rachel every since our last meeting. I had promised her a special layout.



    CookyJar

  7. #3205

    A wasted morning - Nadia

    Circled the ave early this morning. Saw some potentials, but have been very picky lately (prefer something new every now and then). Got hassled by 3 SW's by the Bull because I wouldn't stop for them. It was an older wsw named Gina (nice big tits, short brown/black hair). Also Rachel who I reported on earlier was standing there, and a bbw wsw named Aiesha/Iesha (sp?). She gave great head one afternoon. I drove away, seeing a heavily tattooed girl on the southern end (thin, dark hair, star-like tattoos around chest, wears a hat - anyone know her/review her?). Was going to stop for her, but damn blue and whites were roaming the side streets.

    Headed back north, saw a HUGE ass in white pants walking north, red hair, very sexy looking. Dropped back on a side street, she walked up to my driver side window - then I saw it. A HUGE open sore on her upper lip. I gave the "thought you were someone else" line and bailed. Such a bummer, I bet it wouldve been fun.

    Hopefully will have better luck soon.

  8. #3204

    2 Rachels

    I was on the K this morning and didn't really want to have a date but along pops out adorable Rachel. The skinny brunette. From reports, I think she and Jenn are two of the prettiest girls on the K. After a few passes, she saw me and finally got in. I immediately identified her as Rachel and about her wonderful reviews. This caught her by surprise and she kept asking if I was a cop. On our way to my spot, she asked to be let out which by that time, I had no problem doing so. I thought she would be a bit more alert but she was completely spaced out.

    I made one more trek down the K and found another Rachel aka Sabrina. She has apparently been well reviewed on here but she is the quickest witted girl on the k that I'v met. Her BBBJ was good and I enjoyed my time with her as well as her personality. Overall a good experience.

    I tried to flip the pic on my computer so I do hope it works out ok and no one strains their heads again.

    Rob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo-15.JPG‎  

  9. #3203
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I knew her as Rachel - Less is More??? She changes her name a lot.

    Nice catch there, StormRanger, I didn’t recognize her.

    CookyJar
    No that's what she called herself. I have her digits as well. She told me doesn't do the k often and usually advertises in newspapers. I did see another review of a "Lauren" who pulled the same thing mine did. Feign the sick routine.

  10. #3202

    Re: Kylie?

    Quote Originally Posted by StormRanger
    Hey guys, take a close look at this pic of 'Lauren' from Robert10. Isn't that Kylie/Rachael? It looks just like her to me.

    If it's her, either she's trying to reinvent herself with a new name, or Robert got his names mixed up. (easy to do)

    Good reports Robert, keep up the good work.

    SR
    I knew her as Rachel - Less is More??? She changes her name a lot.

    Nice catch there, StormRanger, I didn’t recognize her.

    CookyJar

  11. #3201

    Persistence on the K pays off

    After months of looking for her, I finally found Aundrea last week. She was walking toward the K on a side street when I was driving by and she flashed her pretty smile at me. I circled around the block like a NASCAR driver on a final lap and she was still there.

    She got in and after introductions I told her how I knew about her. We went to her place and I had a really great time. She isn't like I thought she would be. Physically, she is VERY small and extremely flexible. Probably the smallest SW I've been with. Her personality is so sweet and friendly, but she can suck and fuck with all the right moves and sounds.

    I'll definately repeat with Aundrea.

    BTW, Aundrea told me that Alexis has gone MIA and can't be reached at her old cell number. If anyone finds Alexis and is willing to share her new digits I'd appreciate them.

  12. #3200

    Kylie?

    Hey guys, take a close look at this pic of 'Lauren' from Robert10. Isn't that Kylie/Rachael? It looks just like her to me.

    If it's her, either she's trying to reinvent herself with a new name, or Robert got his names mixed up. (easy to do)

    Good reports Robert, keep up the good work.

    SR

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert10
    I was out a few weeks ago and saw a tall WSW at Huntington on the K. Her name is Lauren and I chose a car date. She looked really sick while giving a BBBJ and she just wasn't going to make it happen. I dropped her off at the hospital and then saw crazy Nicole. I asked her about the HIV issue and she claimed she was clean. She told me she always means to bring the paper work with her so one of us can post it on here. I'm not sure what to make of that but I got a nice BBBJ from Nicole. Has anyone seen Lauren? I posted a pic of Lauren and one of Nicole.
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    A little help from a friend. I do enjoy the pictures so much better when I don't have to strain my neck.

    I have never meant Lauren, but I'd sure like too.

    Nice report. Nice pictures.

    CookyJar

    PS: I hope I got the names right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lauren -7[1].jpg‎  

  13. #3199

    Heading to the K today

    Hey guys,

    Been hoping to put up my first report later today. Hoping to hit the K. I remember seeing at one point somebody had a link of general "rules" and what not. Can't find it tho. Anyone got advice for me. Little bit nervous but after reading some great experiences, I'm ready to monger on. Anybody got some tips for a young up and coming monger?

  14. #3198

    Looking for Krista

    Hi,

    First time posting.Looking for Krista tall red head?

    She usually works near Kensington & Butkuis st.

    Have not seen or heard from her for a few months.

  15. #3197

    Rachel and "Dynisty" the Hoover, and Amber

    Apologies for not posting pics, cell is very crappy quality when I'm out there (except for the one of Jenn I posted a while ago). Met up with shorty Rachel that SE has mentioned - brunette short girl. She originally wanted to do cbj for a rate higher than normal. Told her what I came out with and what I wanted. She agreed. Pleasant ride to our spot - came very quickly. She said she would catch but at last minute she pulled off saying she didn't want to choke. Very disappointing as it landed on my clothes. Dropped her off, went on my way for the day.

    Returned to the Ave the next day, saw a Spanish-looking girl walking by the 7-11 on the northern end, swung around to the side street across from there and picked her up. Some guy was trying to get her attention as she got in. Kinda freaked me out but only for a min. Her name she said was Dynisty - did the feeling/cop check, thick bush she had (no panties). Was very adamant about going to her spot nearby. I declined - took her to my spot. Mustve lasted about 45 seconds - her DT and suck/lick were out of this world. She sucked in as she lowered her head, licked and sucked as she pulled her head up - swirling the tongue on the head as she repeated. She caught and spit just in time, as a car approached as she finished. Dropped her off back near the 7-11, went on my way.

    Also - met up with Amber (Freak posted pics of her a while back). She has lips that are made for giving head. Amazing skill, very hot! Overall great time!

    Will write more and hopefully get some pics up (always on a tight time schedule)

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape