Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 13123
-
09-05-10 08:16 #3163Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: So ok, just what do you do if you are a Eagles fan,...
“Way to go,” Street Steve. And, that’s keeping the old priorities straight. LOL
Originally Posted by Street Steve
Nice pictures. I hope you don’t mind if I add the pants down pose to my outside shots repertoire.
Your sense of humor and imagination make for some amusing reading – keep it up.

CookyJar
-
09-04-10 23:12 #3162Regular Member

Posts: 3I'm in love!
Hey Street, well she sounds like my type in many ways. Oh, and that beautiful hairy pussy. Oh wow! I wish I could smell through the screen! I miss that smell so much when it's not right in front of me. Tell Katie that there's a man that will serve her pussy anytime she wants.
Originally Posted by Street Steve
-
09-04-10 07:34 #3161Senior Member

Posts: 117Nice pussy!!
Originally Posted by Street Steve
-
09-04-10 03:17 #3160Senior Member

Posts: 232Chena/Maria - New Look, Same
I've heard the saying "if you play with fire you'll get burnt" many time. This should alway be in mind if your ever going to dated chena/maria but with so many bad reviews i'm sure alot of you won't waste your time or $ with this chick. I ran in to chena/maria late friday afternoon and I swear fo god I didn't know it was her that got into my car until she started to talk. I had to do a double take because I couldn't believe how different see looked. Chena/maria just got home from doing a 3 months in jail and has gained about 20 lbs with bigger tits and a lil bit more booty. I'm sitting there amazed at how GOOD this girls was looking and the little head overpowered the big head by thinking about sucking on them tits & some doggy. But ya'll know the sayin " everything that glitters ain't always gold". As soon as I pull off she ask can she go cop something or can she call someone to delivery her something to the motel and I tell her NO, but every three minutes she's begging me to let her cop but I stick to my guns and still tell her NO. Once near the motel I get a trusted friend to get her what she needs. Before he gets back with her "meds" she undresses to pose for the pics and I was so turned on by chena/maria's much thicker body that I put the camera down & cut the video cam on while she gave a nice slow BBBJ. Now I don't know if she picked up some new skills while locked down or if it was just me being a horny muthaf*cker because she sucked my dick well. Now after taking her "meds" she changed from good to bad because she wasn't HIGH enough. Her nice & slow BBBJ became rushed and she wanted to get in FS but I went at my pace until I was ready for FS. I grab my cover and get chena/maria on all four for some doggy and she just wasn't into it and f*cked up my mood but I was determined to get my nut. I flip her over for mish and was still turned on just by how good she looked that I just tried to block her sh*tty attitude out but it didn't help because she kept talking about how she need to get high to get horny. I said f*ck it then let's bounce because little did she know that I still had the rest of her fee and by us leaving she wasn't getting it. I figured WTF, I done already took pics, videotaped her, got some head, f*cked her doggy & mich all for the price of a snuggie
And street steve thought he was cheap...lol. Chena/maria just doesn't get it when it comes to putting a smile on a mongers face, but I'm sure i'll run into her again because I Love those HSW's.
PS: I'll post pics later
-
09-03-10 11:18 #3159Senior Member

Posts: 97Rosa
"I'm surprised she's still out there. I saw her about 2 weeks ago at the Dominican fest on lehigh & american. She was all hugged up with this guy when I saw her she started giving me signals to please don't get her in trouble by speaking to her. LOL. All this time I thought she was a lesbian doing what she has to do to get that next hit." Original quote by Freaklikdat.
Yeah, she's still out there. I saw her again yesterday but passed on by her. She was a complete waste of time and resources when I encountered her. Funny thing is that I also thought she might be a lesbian. Maybe she plays both sides of the fence. Who knows? Who cares? I will never patronize her again.
Be Safe!
La Chic
-
09-03-10 07:23 #3158Senior Member

Posts: 198So ok, just what do you do if you are a Eagles fan, and have a SW who does not want pictures?
This is a new SW. She is a fresh face that unfortunately I can not show you. Her Name is Katie. I met her near the 711 at 730 am. Katie happened between the pictures Melissa and Nicole last week. I had passed Katie once to take pictures of Melissa, and she asked me for a date then and I thought. That's a new one! On the way back she hit on me again and I got a better look of her. She was so fresh and healthy looking that I just had to ask. "do you do drugs"? Yes she said, Heroin. That was different also. Most SW's I know don't use that term and laugh when I do
Anyway as we walked together I slowly began to think. This is the one I want for this morning. You have to remember because of health issues I can only cum once. So there is more then money on the line. During the walk I brought up taking pictures of her. She wanted no part of that, However she said it so nicely. I knew then someone raised this girl with manners. She was no raised by Wolves like some of these girls.
She agreed to do a car date and let me cum in her mouth with swallow for 20.00. And please note she really was the prettiest SW out there that morning at 730 am. 20.00 still goes a long way on the K.
The whole picture thing was becoming less and less important to me. That is how much I wanted her. I had not taken my blue pill and now was too late. The more I thought about it, the more I knew that wanted more then a car date with her. I am sick of car dates. I have a really hard time cumming that way. Also I wanted to explore her body. When I asked her if she knew a 10.00 place near by and she "just give me the 10. 00 and I will take you to my home" Newbes take note that was exactly when you chose to push for a "add on"-like FS. They want a little more and so can you! It worked. I asked can I eat her pussy and she said "sure"
Note this is not something I often do. Generally if I take this risk it is with the "new ones" that really "do it" for me. The ones that look fresh and clean. But who is kidding who- it is risky. She may be new here but a veteran in a another city! I wanted to take the chance. I really miss eating pussy. I am not looking for pity here but attractive women in the real world no long want me. Kissing the lips and eating the pussy of a attractive woman I miss the most. Note I am pretty sure she would have done full service too for that 30. 00. I wish I would be 'up" for it.
When we got to her place I pulled her legs back and dined deeply. Oh and Rknsh77 found your girl! She has a nice natural odor to her **** and I probed it deeply with my tongue. It was very exciting and the tip of my cock had welled with precum. Instead of pushing it away with her finger she took my cock in her mouth precum and all. I liked that. Now this is odd: all SW's, even most swallower's will push away your precum before taking it in their mouths. Why? Whats up with that?
Well it was great spread out on the couch while getting my BBBJ. I was so turned on anyway I had no problem coming. I came; She caught. With the help of a flat mountain Dew she swallowed it all.
Enjoy
Street
-
09-03-10 00:57 #3157Senior Member

Posts: 36LOL. You HAD to hear how she said it though. "Shit. That'd buy me breg-fast"
Originally Posted by Street Steve
Lmao.
-
09-02-10 21:16 #3156Senior Member

Posts: 626Awesome!
This is awesome news! You sound like a smart woman, best of luck!!
Originally Posted by Vin Wal
-
09-02-10 07:00 #3155Senior Member

Posts: 65Jen
That is great news, glad to here you are doing well,think about you often, when hope to see you at a meeting. Take care, 007
-
09-01-10 09:29 #3154Senior Member

Posts: 97Jen
Best of luck to you Jen. I hope you can stay on track and attain the better life you so richly deserve. You are a sweet, intelligent woman and I will always have good memories of you. Again, GOOD LUCK!! and stay on track with your program.
Originally Posted by Vin Wal
XXX OOO La Chic
-
09-01-10 01:41 #3153Senior Member

Posts: 57I wanna see
Where's the video, bra? 8
Originally Posted by Freaklikdat
-
08-31-10 23:48 #3152Senior Member

Posts: 25Hi, This is Jen
My friend is letting me respond to this post on his page, I'm no longer in the letterly area, I am making progress towards my sobriety and on to a better life while I still have a chance. However I am greatful that you asked about me. Jen,
Originally Posted by La Chic
-
08-31-10 17:34 #3151Senior Member

Posts: 232RE: Rosa
I'm surprised she's still out there. I saw her about 2 weeks ago at the Dominican fest on lehigh & american. She was all hugged up with this guy when I saw her she started giving me signals to please don't get her in trouble by speaking to her. LOL. All this time I thought she was a lesbian doing what she has to do to get that next hit.
Originally Posted by La Chic
I attached a few screen caps of the video I made with her.
-
08-31-10 14:26 #3150Regular Member

Posts: 2New To The Area
Hey guys,
I just moved down the area from north jersey. Spent some time out in phoenix and was very pleased with the action out there. But now that I'm here I am more curious about the areas around her. I have been doing some reading but I don't the abbreviations for streets and stuff like that, I read the K 101 post and found it pretty informative. But not really specific to this area. I am strictly interested in WSW. Any information you guys can give would be helpful. It seems to be a bunch of guys on here that are just down to help everyone out. Hopefully I am right. Feel free to PM me information.
-
08-31-10 08:41 #3149Senior Member

Posts: 143Savannah
Met Savannah yesterday morning at the Hundington station. She was standing next a a red headed provider, i think her name is Jackie. I picked her up at about 11am. She is a 29 year old WSW, though she looks younger. I picked her up over the other girl cuz she had a nicer smile. Any way i made a couple loops then pulled down the street and she followed. Asked her if i can give her a ride and she pops in. Savannah says she hails from Chester and is relatively new to the scene. she says shes comes out a few times per week but its my first time seeing her.
Savannah is cute and was pleasant and easy to talk to. She has nice perky tits, but has a a little tummy. On the downside the BBBJ i received was lackluster. On top of that she doesn't catch. No CIM. Wish i knew that going in but i never discuss business during the ride so i just assumed she did. Ended up cleaning with a paper towel. Yuck.
Final note: Not a bad provider just inexperienced. $30 damage. She might be a better fuck than she is a sucker. Have her digits. Miiiiiight call her.











Reply With Quote





