Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3214

    The Triangle

    Picked up crazy ass blonde working with a cast on her foot. Felt wrong at first but after a few minutes I went with it. Kept answering her phone and asked if I was almost done. That kinda bugged me so I said I would finish quick if I could FF her. Surprise she agreed and I went to town. After she wanted to talk to me about her not being treated right. I felt a little bad but she had agreed. Won't repeat I don't want the preachy hoe.

  2. #3213
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat
    Starfish=someone who just lays there while you drill away.

    Sorry guys I picked that one up from the ISG website.
    Sounds like someone has been thinking about Thailand

  3. #3212

    Starfish

    Starfish=someone who just lays there while you drill away.

    Sorry guys I picked that one up from the ISG website.

  4. #3211

    Starfish

    Starfish refers to a girl who just lies there, like a starfish on the beach. Kind of like the "just get it over with" girlfriends some of you may have had, I had one, that doesn't get into it and let's you get your rocks off but doesn't help or get into it.

  5. #3210
    Quote Originally Posted by Barber Shop
    is halo the one on the right and whats a starfish, not familar with term?
    Sorry read down further and got answer to question as far as which is which, she's pretty hot can give me some prices and how extensive a menu, i.e. is greek available?

  6. #3209

    halo?

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat
    Was out and about on john are today and saw halo being swooped up by a john near 8 mile. I've dated her before, and posted a report about it. (great body, did a starfish on me. Might do it again if she shows more effort) the blonde looks strangely familar. Anyone got a report on her?

    Stay safe
    Is Halo the one on the right, and what's a Starfish?

    I'm not familar with term?

  7. #3208
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumper1
    Friends,

    I jus drove back home & I saw a bust- LEO's getting a guy out of the motel, the place was filled with 3-4 Dodge one's and an impound vehicle. this happened just outside the Motel in Auburn Hills at Opdyke.

    Be safe fellas.

    Cheers
    Could it have been a drug bust.

  8. #3207
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat
    Was out and about on john are today and saw halo being swooped up by a john near 8 mile. I've dated her before, and posted a report about it. (great body, did a starfish on me.

    Stay safe
    The starfish thing is a new one on me. Exactly what does that refer to since it's not in the list of common abbreviations?

    Sparkeyman

  9. #3206

    @johnwise

    Was out and about on john are today and saw halo being swooped up by a john near 8 mile. I've dated her before, and posted a report about it. (great body, did a starfish on me. Might do it again if she shows more effort) the blonde looks strangely familar. Anyone got a report on her?

    Stay safe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rsz_my_photos_393.jpg‎   my_photos_438.jpg‎  

  10. #3205

    My Clemens

    This would be great for me, since I also live on the far East side. Did she end up calling you back? I wish the Clem was more active.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rwlifer
    I just woke up and the most amazing dream.

    All day wanted and looked for a good looking SW, hit Mich Av, John R, Gratiot, saw nothing, plus ran out of time. I live on the far East side just north of Mt. Clemens so it's difficult to go to detriot at night, Mt clemens on the other hand is doable. Problem is MC has been dead for quite some time. Went out for "smokes" around 11pm and prayed that I would find at least a 2 on the SW scale. Basically a hole.

    During my seeking, saw a MC "bar girl" type walking on SB Gratiot across from the post office. A solid 7 on a regular scale and a 100 on the SW scale. No way she is working right? Well, I passed by admiring her and she gave me the look and a wave. Slammed on my brakes and shot down the closest side street. She came up to the window and said "I love you I need a ride". She got in and wasted no time on the LE check, wow. She was better up close. She continued to LE check while I found a dark spot and got down to business. A perfect BBBJ no cim but slow lots of tongue action, finger play, no stink. The perfect SW anywhere plus 10 minutes from my house. Gave her my number and she is calling me tommorrow with her digits, I hope. Nikki is her name. I swear she was stunning in any situation you put her in, night club, store, stripper. Truly amazing.

  11. #3204

    My Clemens

    This would be great for me, since I also live on the far East side. Did she end up calling you back? I wish the Clem was more active.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rwlifer
    I just woke up and the most amazing dream.

    All day wanted and looked for a good looking SW, hit Mich Av, John R, Gratiot, saw nothing, plus ran out of time. I live on the far East side just north of Mt. Clemens so it's difficult to go to detriot at night, Mt clemens on the other hand is doable. Problem is MC has been dead for quite some time. Went out for "smokes" around 11pm and prayed that I would find at least a 2 on the SW scale. Basically a hole.

    During my seeking, saw a MC "bar girl" type walking on SB Gratiot across from the post office. A solid 7 on a regular scale and a 100 on the SW scale. No way she is working right? Well, I passed by admiring her and she gave me the look and a wave. Slammed on my brakes and shot down the closest side street. She came up to the window and said "I love you I need a ride". She got in and wasted no time on the LE check, wow. She was better up close. She continued to LE check while I found a dark spot and got down to business. A perfect BBBJ no cim but slow lots of tongue action, finger play, no stink. The perfect SW anywhere plus 10 minutes from my house. Gave her my number and she is calling me tommorrow with her digits, I hope. Nikki is her name. I swear she was stunning in any situation you put her in, night club, store, stripper. Truly amazing.

  12. #3203

    Bust at Auburn Hills

    Friends,

    I jus drove back home & I saw a bust- LEO's getting a guy out of the motel, the place was filled with 3-4 Dodge one's and an impound vehicle. this happened just outside the Motel in Auburn Hills at Opdyke.

    Be safe fellas.

    Cheers

  13. #3202

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat
    I was out and about on John R today. Seems kind of quiet. Cruised up and down. Saw raina on one of the side streets drunk off her ass again. I didn't partake because she had a open container of liquor AGAIN, and not wanting to risk getting pulled over, so I passed. Finally settled with angel. About 5'6 brown hair, unshaven kitty. Subpar BJ, and wanted to be dropped off at the store. Will not repeat.

    Also there is a unmarked leo(dark colored crown vic) possibly vice or narco's, four to a car, so think with the big head not the little one and be aware of your surroundings

    Stay safe guys

    wavy/curly hair?

  14. #3201

    Amber - John R

    Dreamed I picked up Amber at John R, skinny blond girl age 27, looks good. Got bbj and cfs for $25.

  15. #3200

    John R report 8/17

    I was out and about on John R today. Seems kind of quiet. Cruised up and down. Saw raina on one of the side streets drunk off her ass again. I didn't partake because she had a open container of liquor AGAIN, and not wanting to risk getting pulled over, so I passed. Finally settled with angel. About 5'6 brown hair, unshaven kitty. Subpar BJ, and wanted to be dropped off at the store. Will not repeat.

    Also there is a unmarked leo(dark colored crown vic) possibly vice or narco's, four to a car, so think with the big head not the little one and be aware of your surroundings

    Stay safe guys

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape