High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1311

    Yolanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumper1
    I posted long time back about Yolanda whom I met couple of years ago. I did get a chance to meet her recently & I would like to mention that. Yolanda, is a kind of porn star & she has done some movies for Big Naturals & Hood Hunter. She is big racks & now her service has terribly improved. The reason might she is badly in need of money & support so she is ready to do anything. She gave me an awesome evening for almost 4 hours with multiple shots including greek. She is no holes bared. The amount I spent was 150 for all these, I think it be of great worth.

    I don't have her pics so I have attached some her pics from internet but she is real & legit. Lets rejuvenate this hot puss. I have her digits for sharing & if someone is willing to trade that's also fine with me.
    Is she now walking the streets or is she back to working as an escort?

  2. #1310
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise
    I have seen Blondie a 100 times but always past because she looked to bug eyed after reading Wmich2006 and Hockeypuck19 reports I thought I would give it a try.

    Let me put it like this, Wmich2006 and Hockeypuck19 you two owe me $12.50 each LOL.

    Got OK to good BBBJTCWS, BLS, .20+.05 tip, might repeat in a pinch after the baby yes baby she said she was 5 months pregnant, not my thing but to each his own.

    If you two really want the best DT BJ of your life find Kaylee on Michigan AVE.

    Safe hunting.

    J.W.
    Wow, sorry. It was dark. Had seen her before but she looked better that night. Maybe it was the weed. I was impressed how she kept going a good two minutes after I fed her her dinner.

  3. #1309

    Yolanda

    I posted long time back about Yolanda whom I met couple of years ago. I did get a chance to meet her recently & I would like to mention that. Yolanda, is a kind of porn star & she has done some movies for Big Naturals & Hood Hunter. She is big racks & now her service has terribly improved. The reason might she is badly in need of money & support so she is ready to do anything. She gave me an awesome evening for almost 4 hours with multiple shots including greek. She is no holes bared. The amount I spent was 150 for all these, I think it be of great worth.

    I don't have her pics so I have attached some her pics from internet but she is real & legit. Lets rejuvenate this hot puss. I have her digits for sharing & if someone is willing to trade that's also fine with me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Yolanda1.jpg‎   Yolanda2.jpg‎   Yolanda3.jpg‎   Yolanda4.jpg‎  

  4. #1308

    The Triangle

    Picked up crazy ass blonde working with a cast on her foot. Felt wrong at first but after a few minutes I went with it. Kept answering her phone and asked if I was almost done. That kinda bugged me so I said I would finish quick if I could FF her. Surprise she agreed and I went to town. After she wanted to talk to me about her not being treated right. I felt a little bad but she had agreed. Won't repeat I don't want the preachy hoe.

  5. #1307
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat
    Starfish=someone who just lays there while you drill away.

    Sorry guys I picked that one up from the ISG website.
    Sounds like someone has been thinking about Thailand

  6. #1306

    Starfish

    Starfish=someone who just lays there while you drill away.

    Sorry guys I picked that one up from the ISG website.

  7. #1305

    Starfish

    Starfish refers to a girl who just lies there, like a starfish on the beach. Kind of like the "just get it over with" girlfriends some of you may have had, I had one, that doesn't get into it and let's you get your rocks off but doesn't help or get into it.

  8. #1304
    Quote Originally Posted by Barber Shop
    is halo the one on the right and whats a starfish, not familar with term?
    Sorry read down further and got answer to question as far as which is which, she's pretty hot can give me some prices and how extensive a menu, i.e. is greek available?

  9. #1303

    halo?

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat
    Was out and about on john are today and saw halo being swooped up by a john near 8 mile. I've dated her before, and posted a report about it. (great body, did a starfish on me. Might do it again if she shows more effort) the blonde looks strangely familar. Anyone got a report on her?

    Stay safe
    Is Halo the one on the right, and what's a Starfish?

    I'm not familar with term?

  10. #1302
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumper1
    Friends,

    I jus drove back home & I saw a bust- LEO's getting a guy out of the motel, the place was filled with 3-4 Dodge one's and an impound vehicle. this happened just outside the Motel in Auburn Hills at Opdyke.

    Be safe fellas.

    Cheers
    Could it have been a drug bust.

  11. #1301
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat
    Was out and about on john are today and saw halo being swooped up by a john near 8 mile. I've dated her before, and posted a report about it. (great body, did a starfish on me.

    Stay safe
    The starfish thing is a new one on me. Exactly what does that refer to since it's not in the list of common abbreviations?

    Sparkeyman

  12. #1300

    @johnwise

    Was out and about on john are today and saw halo being swooped up by a john near 8 mile. I've dated her before, and posted a report about it. (great body, did a starfish on me. Might do it again if she shows more effort) the blonde looks strangely familar. Anyone got a report on her?

    Stay safe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rsz_my_photos_393.jpg‎   my_photos_438.jpg‎  

  13. #1299

    My Clemens

    This would be great for me, since I also live on the far East side. Did she end up calling you back? I wish the Clem was more active.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rwlifer
    I just woke up and the most amazing dream.

    All day wanted and looked for a good looking SW, hit Mich Av, John R, Gratiot, saw nothing, plus ran out of time. I live on the far East side just north of Mt. Clemens so it's difficult to go to detriot at night, Mt clemens on the other hand is doable. Problem is MC has been dead for quite some time. Went out for "smokes" around 11pm and prayed that I would find at least a 2 on the SW scale. Basically a hole.

    During my seeking, saw a MC "bar girl" type walking on SB Gratiot across from the post office. A solid 7 on a regular scale and a 100 on the SW scale. No way she is working right? Well, I passed by admiring her and she gave me the look and a wave. Slammed on my brakes and shot down the closest side street. She came up to the window and said "I love you I need a ride". She got in and wasted no time on the LE check, wow. She was better up close. She continued to LE check while I found a dark spot and got down to business. A perfect BBBJ no cim but slow lots of tongue action, finger play, no stink. The perfect SW anywhere plus 10 minutes from my house. Gave her my number and she is calling me tommorrow with her digits, I hope. Nikki is her name. I swear she was stunning in any situation you put her in, night club, store, stripper. Truly amazing.

  14. #1298

    My Clemens

    This would be great for me, since I also live on the far East side. Did she end up calling you back? I wish the Clem was more active.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rwlifer
    I just woke up and the most amazing dream.

    All day wanted and looked for a good looking SW, hit Mich Av, John R, Gratiot, saw nothing, plus ran out of time. I live on the far East side just north of Mt. Clemens so it's difficult to go to detriot at night, Mt clemens on the other hand is doable. Problem is MC has been dead for quite some time. Went out for "smokes" around 11pm and prayed that I would find at least a 2 on the SW scale. Basically a hole.

    During my seeking, saw a MC "bar girl" type walking on SB Gratiot across from the post office. A solid 7 on a regular scale and a 100 on the SW scale. No way she is working right? Well, I passed by admiring her and she gave me the look and a wave. Slammed on my brakes and shot down the closest side street. She came up to the window and said "I love you I need a ride". She got in and wasted no time on the LE check, wow. She was better up close. She continued to LE check while I found a dark spot and got down to business. A perfect BBBJ no cim but slow lots of tongue action, finger play, no stink. The perfect SW anywhere plus 10 minutes from my house. Gave her my number and she is calling me tommorrow with her digits, I hope. Nikki is her name. I swear she was stunning in any situation you put her in, night club, store, stripper. Truly amazing.

  15. #1297

    Bust at Auburn Hills

    Friends,

    I jus drove back home & I saw a bust- LEO's getting a guy out of the motel, the place was filled with 3-4 Dodge one's and an impound vehicle. this happened just outside the Motel in Auburn Hills at Opdyke.

    Be safe fellas.

    Cheers

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape