Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,851 to 17,865 of 19147
-
08-21-10 02:42 #1297Senior Member

Posts: 30Bust at Auburn Hills
Friends,
I jus drove back home & I saw a bust- LEO's getting a guy out of the motel, the place was filled with 3-4 Dodge one's and an impound vehicle. this happened just outside the Motel in Auburn Hills at Opdyke.
Be safe fellas.
Cheers
-
08-19-10 03:06 #1296Senior Member

Posts: 438Angel
Originally Posted by StreetMeat
wavy/curly hair?
-
08-18-10 13:59 #1295Senior Member

Posts: 52Amber - John R
Dreamed I picked up Amber at John R, skinny blond girl age 27, looks good. Got bbj and cfs for $25.
-
08-17-10 19:08 #1294Senior Member

Posts: 273John R report 8/17
I was out and about on John R today. Seems kind of quiet. Cruised up and down. Saw raina on one of the side streets drunk off her ass again. I didn't partake because she had a open container of liquor AGAIN, and not wanting to risk getting pulled over, so I passed. Finally settled with angel. About 5'6 brown hair, unshaven kitty. Subpar BJ, and wanted to be dropped off at the store. Will not repeat.
Also there is a unmarked leo(dark colored crown vic) possibly vice or narco's, four to a car, so think with the big head not the little one and be aware of your surroundings
Stay safe guys
-
08-17-10 13:02 #1293Senior Member

Posts: 120Recon only
Hit the triangle around lunch time today on a recon mission only. Seen a BSW, about a 6 on the trusty SW scale. Would have attempted a pick up, but this was recon only. Seen another BSW that was picked up by a monger, only to be dropped of at the mcdonalds at 5 and tele. Must have been out of his price range. She was atleast a 7 or 7. 5 on the SW scale. Both SW's were carrying purses, which always makes me nervous, but they both appeared to be offering services.
Stay safe
-
08-16-10 15:26 #1292Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 17Kaylee-Michigan Ave
Had a few hours last night to take the stroll. So around 10: 30 I started out in the Triangle and saw absolutely nothing of any interest. Just a couple of SW that are on the far side of 50. Nothing against older woman, just not my thing.
Made the trek down to Michigan Ave and did the stroll up and down a few times not seeing much. I finally took the shot at called Kaylee to see if she was planning on being out at all. Turned out that she was on her way downtown from her place in the burbs. She showed up about 25 minutes later.
I picked her up right near Churches Chicken and we went and found a nice dark spot. For $40 I dreamed of some wonderful BBBJDT followed up by FS. Its is a good thing she is tiny, as I do not have the biggest car.
After the deed was done I dropped her off at what I assume was her dope house and then I headed home.
She still does not have her own phone yet, still gives out the number to her friends phone. But she actually lives about 10 minutes from me, I may try to save myself the trip downtown if I can from now on. Will repeat, she may have her drug issues that are obvious. But she is good at what she does.
-
08-14-10 22:49 #1291Senior Member

Posts: 249Kaylee
So I am checking out the john r stroll. not much, the one decent gal that was there got scooped up by some guy in a pickup truck. Headed over to the vernor area and nothing there. I move to Michigan ave, and there's a few gals out, and the one that catches my eye is Kaylee. Thin cute brunette in a nice black dress. I had to do a little zig zagging to get her in the car as we kept missing the street corner.
Nice bbbjtcspit, I got my fingers wet in her freshly showered cooter. Dropped her off at the dope house, and I got some digits, but it's her "friend" ben's phone. paid .2 but she said normal was .3 and .6. She's out of my budget.
I'm glad I got to the light after as she was a bit scabbed everywhere from doing the crack and heroin. I'd repeat when the itch shows itself...
-
08-13-10 13:29 #1290Senior Member

Posts: 643Mis
Isn't MIS near Jackson thats the almost the other side of the state, check the Jackson board.
Originally Posted by Harper
-
08-12-10 19:46 #1289Senior Member

Posts: 52Christy John r
Dreamed I picked up Christy a 30's ish WSW on john r, skinny about 5'8 blond hair, bluish eyes. There were two other girls I didn't recognize all within about a two block area. Got CBJ and cfs for $50, service was ok.
-
08-12-10 13:23 #1288Senior Member

Posts: 120Jenna
Picked up Jenna on the triangle around noon today. 5'4, 115. Tore up face, but her lips felt good. $20 donation and. 05 tip after the intake. Performed well and nice attitude. Will see again.
Didn't remember to ask for digits.
-
08-12-10 02:16 #1287Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 17MIS-Nascar Race Weekend
This might be kinda a weird question, but does anyone know of any action that picks up during the upcoming race weekend?
Some of these girls should set up a tent for the weekend, they would make a fortune with all those guys/alchohol at the Nascar race.
-
08-12-10 00:15 #1286Senior Member

Posts: 30Mt. Clemens
I just woke up and the most amazing dream.
All day wanted and looked for a good looking SW, hit Mich Av, John R, Gratiot, saw nothing, plus ran out of time. I live on the far East side just north of Mt. Clemens so it's difficult to go to detriot at night, Mt clemens on the other hand is doable. Problem is MC has been dead for quite some time. Went out for "smokes" around 11pm and prayed that I would find at least a 2 on the SW scale. Basically a hole.
During my seeking, saw a MC "bar girl" type walking on SB Gratiot across from the post office. A solid 7 on a regular scale and a 100 on the SW scale. No way she is working right? Well, I passed by admiring her and she gave me the look and a wave. Slammed on my brakes and shot down the closest side street. She came up to the window and said "I love you I need a ride". She got in and wasted no time on the LE check, wow. She was better up close. She continued to LE check while I found a dark spot and got down to business. A perfect BBBJ no cim but slow lots of tongue action, finger play, no stink. The perfect SW anywhere plus 10 minutes from my house. Gave her my number and she is calling me tommorrow with her digits, I hope. Nikki is her name. I swear she was stunning in any situation you put her in, night club, store, stripper. Truly amazing.
-
08-09-10 20:51 #1285Regular Member

Posts: 13Jetta - John R
Last Sun, picked up Jetta, WSW rail thin with no titties, 7/10, around 11pm by the party store near 7mile. She asked for $80, but got her down to $40 for CFS at the notel. Her pussy was dry, but she took it like a champ and never complained. Dropped her off back at the party store and she looked like she was right back out for the next taker. She took forever in the bathroom before we started. I think she was taking a shit or something. Heard the shower run for a bit. She washed herself off thoroughly and would do BBBJ.
-
08-09-10 20:47 #1284Regular Member

Posts: 13Sara - John R
Late night, around 3am last night, picked up just south of 8 Mile. She had a southern accent 7/10. $30 at the notel. Service was kinda rushed, but I was only looking for a quickie. She was wearing a nice pink and blue tube dress. Never saw the titties, kinda a hairy bush, fat pussy lips.complained that it was starting to hurt after about 5 min. I kept on going and finished the biz. Dropped her off at some home. Would only repeat in a pinch.
-
08-09-10 14:09 #1283Senior Member

Posts: 52Lisa - Michigan Ave.
Dreamed I picked up Lisa off Michigan Ave., maybe 5'7 and skinny dirty blond hair, about 9/10 for looks. BBJ and CFS for .40, service was good










Reply With Quote





