Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 8093
-
08-08-10 17:03 #2483Senior Member

Posts: 5563Stacy and the Mirror (Continued)
Some of the mirror pictures were twinked a bit. I do like playing with my computer toys.
CookyJar
-
08-08-10 16:57 #2482Senior Member

Posts: 5563More Stacy and the Mirror
Stacy is a cute little spinner. She does have a nice smile (with all of her front teeth). I don’t know why she didn’t smile in any of her pictures. Some people don’t like to smile; I guess.
She was very accommodating. Her BBBJ was great, but the FS in front of the mirror was what got me off. I’d do her again in a heart beat. YMMV
CookyJar
-
08-08-10 16:54 #2481Senior Member

Posts: 5563Stacy and the Mirror
Sitting next to me on the bed, Stacy leaned over and lightly grasped and stroked my hard dick. She took me into her mouth and began to make my dick wet with her saliva before pulling back and blowing cool air over it, and then shoving me back into her mouth the contrast from the cool air to her warm wet mouth felt fantastic. I whispered into her ear that I wanted to fuck her from behind while she is bending over the counter in front of the mirror. I wanted to watch her in the mirror as I fucked her. She bobs her head up and down a couple more times, looking me in the eye as she does. Than she stands up in front of me and while stroking my dick, she says, “Yeah! Come on.”
When she turned around and started towards the counter, I stop her and pulled her back. I stood up and stepped towards her, pulling her up against me. I reached around and cupped her left breast in my left hand and reached down with my right hand to her pussy. My hard dick was pressed up against her soft bottom. While I played gently with her tit and pussy I kissed her on the necked and whispered, “There is no hurry, I want this to last.” We stood there in the middle of the floor for a moment and she lean her head back, arched her back and grinded her ass on my dick and said, “Ok lover.” After a few minutes of fondling her tit and pussy and grinding on her ass, I directed her to the counter and its large mirror.
Stacy moaned, spreading her legs wide and keeping them straight, she bent at the waist and rest her elbows on the counter exposing her beautiful behind. I give her right cheek a light spank, nothing hard and not enough to really hurt. She makes that moaning sound again and reaching back between her legs, she took hold of my hard dick. She started to guide my dick towards her wet pussy lips. I placed one hand on her hips and the other on the small of her back. I held back when I felt the moisture of her pussy against the head of my dick. Stacy still had a hold on my dick and moved it around gathering up her wet natural juices and teasing me with thoughts of the fuck to come.
I stopped and took my eyes off of her propped up ass and glanced at the mirror. Stacy’s head was tilted looking back at me. She saw that I was now looking into the mirror and she too turn her head and looked up at me in the mirror. Her eyes were wide and she looked wild and so hot. She licked her lips and turned her head up, looking at me in the mirror she said, “Come on! Stop teasing me. Stick it in, Let’s fuck?” Her head dropped as she concentrated on getting my dick inside of her.
When she turned back to the job of getting me inside of her, I began to slowly grind forward. My dick moved past the outer lips of her pussy and part of me just wanted to thrust in hard and deep; the other part of me wanted to build up to it and savor the feeling as my dick moved further inside.
I choose the second option. I started off with just the head slowly working in and out of her. Then a little more dick, I took my time, slowly working in and out gradually adding more of my dick until there is only an inch left. And as I slowly fucked Stacy I watch in the mirror. I loved watching her body slowly moving, grinding with the rhythm of our fucking. I withdrew my dick until just the head was in and then slowly I drove my dick all the way into Stacy. When my dick was all the way in I held it there and watched for her reaction in the mirror. She lifted her head up and rose up from her elbows. Her mouth was open and she threw her head back, making her hair flair around. I started a slow pounding, gliding in and out of her at a steady pace. She pushed back matching me and I could see her breast bouncing in the mirror. I took hold of her waist with both hands and pulled her back, pounding hard thrust, long hard thrust after thrust until I came. As I was cumming, I lost all control. I took one last look at the mirror; what I saw was a mad man, humping away at this twisted freak. Stacy’s hair was flying around and her body was jerking in time with my mad thrust. Mirror fucking can be soooooooo enlightening.
CookJar
-
08-08-10 16:49 #2480Senior Member

Posts: 5563Stacy
My date with Stacy was a wild one. She is a very pleasant girl with a lot going for her. We first meant about two weeks ago when she was wearing a pair of cute glasses and a dress making her look like a civilian. During our first meeting we drove around for a while and talked. She said she was new and didn’t want to get into trouble. For some reason she thought I was LE. I eventually had to let her out.
The next time I saw her I didn’t recognize her without the glasses. She comes up to me while I was parked, sitting in my car and asked if I wanted to date her, and that she’d be willing to pose for pictures. Believe it or not, I passed. I told her maybe some other time. A little while latter, I was walking pass and she joins me. We talk and I realize that she is the same girl I had in the car two weeks ago – without the glasses.
On the ride to the Carlyle Stacy tells me it was Katie who to her about me. She said that Katie had told her that I was nice and a cool date. She said that Katie had told her that she (Katie) had gotten dates as the results of my posing her pictures. (Come on fellows; where are the reviews on Katie? If you dated Katie after seeing her pictures you should post a review.) So she was eager to have her pictures posted.
After arriving at the Carlyle, Stacy was very serious about her pictures. While I was shooting her pictures I realized how really hot she was. After the pictures, I asked her to sit next to me and we discussed our immediate future. LOL
CookyJar
-
08-08-10 15:53 #2479Senior Member

Posts: 214No respect!!
What the hell! You've broken the rules twice already. Jackson was very clear and yet you feel the rules should be separate for you. I'm sure leniency wouldn't be granted for Supereloquent. Regardless of your opinion on this you should adhere to Jackson's decision. His reasoning is sound. It completely eliminates any potential flareup contributing to wasted space I might add initiated by you. All Super did was defend himself while you twisted reality to make him look bad. Anybody on a mission to deceive and discredit can do that. Grow up! Get over it! Let all of us enjoy the two best posters in this area and probably the country. You do what you do and let Super do the voodoo he does so well.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
Happy mongering!
-
08-08-10 13:38 #2478Senior Member

Posts: 626inbox
Made some more room, please resend!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
-
08-08-10 09:32 #2477Senior Member

Posts: 5563Private Messages
Let’s get something straight; PMs are private messages and they should stay private. I have nothing to hide, which is why I seldom use the PM function of this board. Can we agree to keep our private messages, private?
Most of the messages I receive asking for numbers or other information could just as easily be answered in the public forum and save me some time by not making it necessary to sent out numerous individual replies.
[BTW: FbTom, you mail box is full. Would you clear it out?)
CookyJar
-
08-07-10 22:56 #2476Senior Member

Posts: 56Yep. Met up with her the other night. Poor kid. Something def going on. I was excited someone def want to party with. Started drivin to spot. She just broke down, crying and would not stop. Trying some head to head see if could help clear the air. Kept going on about no one understand. Just would not stop crying. So basically sent her on way. Still don't know what issue was. She's out there. Sad. Pretty girl. Later on that night. My next date said that yes. Something is going on with her. Not really sure wut. Just hope she pulls thru.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
-
08-07-10 14:55 #2475Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Perspective
You are so right. It's like what Sonny said to Calogero.
Originally Posted by Squonk64
Sonny: Listen to me, kid. Nobody cares.
CookyJar
-
08-07-10 13:51 #2474Senior Member

Posts: 337Perspective
I think what Jackson is getting at is that y'all need to put this in the proper perspective. None of the stuff we write about really happens. Right, guys? I mean, it is all made-up fantasy written for sheer enjoyment. The pictures are paid models who happen to work for below union scale. This "no tan lines in July" and "VHS and 1998 People Magazine cover" nonsense is exactly that. Nonsense. Write good prose and/or take good pictures. That's all people care about.
I mean, aren't there laws against most of the subject material on this website? It's all fantasy. A total fabrication. That's what I say, Your Honor. Never happened. Just a bunch of guys getting together and sharing a bit of bathroom humor. Nothing more.
Please, everyone, lighten up and enjoy the show. I know you Philly guys tend to be highly emotional. I know this because Squonk imagines the possibility of having spent his first 35 years living there, visiting wh0res there and in B-more. Riding down the Avenue in Philly. Circling the W/W "Clix loop" in B-more. None of this really happened, of course. Purely my imagination, Your Honored Judge. It never happened. See, I am an aspiring author/photographer. That's all.
Anyway, good luck Super and CJ. You write good stuff and take great pics. Keep up the good work. Both of you. We need your continued excellence here to keep this forum interesting.
Originally Posted by Admin
-
08-07-10 10:11 #2473Senior Member

Posts: 5563Another Melissa
Originally Posted by CookyJar
Before I continue, maybe I should take a step back and explain a few things. The night had started with my doing a couple of circles around Kensington Avenue. On each trip I spotted what I thought was a nice assortment of girls. They were out in force, from one end to the other. I even spotted a tall slender looking beauty that may have been the Jen currently being reported on. The problem was; along with the girls, Law Enforcement was everywhere. The Warrant Unit was out along with regular LE and they were having a field day. As I drove, I witnessed at least three or four car stops and two pedestrian stops which involved people in handcuffs. I thought to myself; this might be a nice day to stop-by and see what Aundrea was doing. Unfortunately, as I reported in my last review on Alexus, Aundrea had moved and I had chosen to date Alexus.
After leaving Alexus I was force to face a huge problem. What to do about my drug induced hard-on. Sure I could have taken it home and solved the problem there. Or; I could seek out a problem solver on the Avenue. I opted to find the latter.
LE was still out, but the SEPTA Police which had been stationed outside of Huntingdon Station had moved on. Night fall was arriving and it looked like LE was wrapping thing up. I pulled over, got out and took a walk. When I approached Melissa, she smiled.
Back in my car, we negotiated. She didn’t want her pictures taken and put on the internet. Normally that’s a deal breaker. However, after my date with Alexus, I just wanted to get some relief. I didn’t feel like going back to the Avenue, searching for another girl while ducking the still large LE presents. And I didn’t want to travel to the Carlyle. To make things worse when we got to that local $10 room, the light in the room was out. There was electric, the TV provided some light, but the overhead light was out. What the hey, I didn’t care – I just wanted to fuck.
Melissa turned out to be the bright light in an otherwise dim night. Her excellent BBBJ was just what I needed. If I had stayed with the BJ I would have easily cum. She took her time and tenderly sucked me as I stood over her. I changed the position and climbed over her. Facing fucking is an art. Not every girl is willing to take the pressure of having a dick pounded inside her mouth. Being the gentlemen that I am, I always inquire before assuming the facing fucking position. After getting the go ahead I started out slowly and ended up with full thrust. No I did not hit bottom, I just took my time and enjoyed the fuck. Melissa was lying flat on her back and I was straddling her face, bracing myself up on all fours, sliding in and out of her mouth. It felt so good, but I didn’t want to finish just yet. Thanks to Melissa, things were finally going my way and I didn’t want to stop.
It took me a second to slip on a condom. I told Melissa to get on her knees and back up to the edge of the bed. I had to kneel down on the bed and crawl up to her. (I am certain that I wasn’t the first to use these sheets today and the less contact the better.) Tight is nice, but I prefer wet and juicy – I hate a dry pussy. Melissa was wet, I had no problem – with one hand on the small of her back, pressing down and positioning her to the right level – I eased into her warm pussy. She pushed back and settled into a comfortable position of her own. Together we started to fuck. Pushing back and connecting with my thrust, Melissa’s face was buried into the sheets. She turns her face to one side and asked, “Do you like that?” I answered with a hard thrust and said, “Yeah, sweetie – talk to me.” Her moaning and dirty talk was all I needed. Melissa turned out to be the bright spot in my otherwise dismal evening.
Once we were finished I asked Melissa again about posing for some pictures. To my amazement she said, yes. I reminded her that I would be putting them on the internet and that I wanted her face included - she still agreed. For some reason – I don’t know why – I let her off the hook. Maybe it was because I remembered how she had said no in the car; I told her she could cover her face if she wanted too. (Usually I take the pictures before the sex. After the fucking is done, I just want to get out and on the way. Once the big head is back in charge, my thinking is to get the girl back were she belongs and for me to get back where I belong - the sooner the better.) I took a couple of quick shots in the darken room and we were off.
Actually Melissa had been a life saver date. She had finished off where Alexus had left me. I would love to do her again in a better location. YMMV
CookyJar
-
08-06-10 10:30 #2472Senior Member

Posts: 284I am glad the Admin. stepped in and stopped the lunacy. Fellas, lets just write about our dates and take photos . Who cares when they were taken or if you exaggerate your stories. This is just pure entertainment to me . Lets get back to having safe fun because life is too short....
-
08-06-10 09:44 #2471Senior Member

Posts: 5563Playing Nice
I don’t know why Jackson chooses to intervene right at this point. I have much respect for the Admin, his is a tough job. However, I think his solution is way too harsh. I don’t want to be banned, but there is no way that I am going to be able to keep to the restrictions as currently set by Jackson. I hope he will give me some leeway.
Originally Posted by Admin
I am a grown man. I can control myself. There is no need to send me to the “Time-out corner.”
SuperEloquent and I walk the same streets, date many of the same women and many of our encounters verify each other’s post. Telling us not to mention each other’s name or comment on each other’s post is very similar to a punishment I would give my kids when their arguing got on my nerves.
I know how to play nice. I will honor the underlying essence of Jackson’s restrictions and hope that he will forgive me for not following them to the letter. SuperEloquent’s choice to keep these restrictions to the letter is his own.
For example: I recently had a date with Alexus, a roommate/former roommate of Aundrea, a girl recently reviewed by SuperEloquent.
According to Alexus; Aundrea has moved to the new house. This has been a move in the making for a long time. Alexus and Amber are both still living in the old house. And all three girls still work for the same gentleman. On my last visit I was both disappointed and elated at the same time. I had come to see Aundrea, she is a sure thing. I cannot imagine ever having a bad date with Aundrea. On the other hand, there was Alexus. Up till now I had never had a bad date with Alexus.
Up till now I had never had a bad date with Alexus aka Lux. My last date with Alexus aka Lux was a threesome with Aundrea. Aundrea & Lux - revisited . During the threesome, Alexus’s performance had been beyond reproach. Alexus has gotten a few not-so-good reviews from other members of this board. Now, with much regret, I must add my own. (This review is in no way a reflection on Aundrea who remains, IMHO, one of the best providers on either the “K,” or “BackPage.”)
I have never had any problem giving Aundrea her rate upfront. I will never do that again with Alexus. When I asked her to take off her pants for a few pictures; she informed me, “It’s that time of the month.” WTF I didn’t get upset at first, I believed her. I suggested that she take off the pants but keep on her underwear for the pictures. She declined. So I took a few lackluster pictures and settled in for a BBBJ. While I was lying on the bed, the puppy pulled my shoe into his cage and starting chewing on it. Oop! Did I forget to mention that she has a cute pitbull pup caged in her room? First she lets the puppy out. While I am undressing he take one of me shoes into his cage and start to chew on it. I take the shoe out and place it back on the floor. He finds my shoes, he chews on my shoes. She stops the BJ and cages the dog. He whines. She stops again. She lets the puppy out. He starts to play with and nibble my feet as they hang off the bed. (My shoes are on the bed with me.) She stops again and cages the mute. Suck, suck, suck, she stops checks the timer on her cell phone and says, “Times over.” WTdoubleF!!! Sure I’m piss, but between the dog and her bad service I’d had enough – I wanted to leave. So; with my dick still hard, I got up off of the bed and started to dress. While I was dressing; Alexus gets off on the other side of the bed, grabs a nightie and starts to undress. I watched in total disbelief as she got naked and changed into the baby dolls.
Alexus is pretty and I am sure she’ll get her share of dates in the future. I will not be one of them. YMMV
CookyJar
PS: The impression I got when I first heard about the move to the new house was that all of the girls would be moving there.
-
08-05-10 20:36 #2470Senior Member

Posts: 417Dude...Let it go.....
Originally Posted by Loop Vet
Its over..... get back to mongering.......enough of the BS.......
-
08-05-10 18:25 #2469Senior Member

Posts: 543
Originally Posted by Loop Vet
All's well that ends well.
Originally Posted by Admin
Wassup Loop, the the District of Columbia is very slow these days.









Reply With Quote





