Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 36,241 to 36,255 of 43567
-
08-05-10 00:10 #7327Senior Member

Posts: 520Twighlight Zone Experience In Somerville
Yesterday (Tues) I tried to go see one of the new younger girls reported to be at 38 Montvale (upstairs), but the guy who answered said that they were busy and gave me a time over an hour later... couldn't wait, and remembered that recently BA (and Rito, I think) had reported decent experiences with Susan at Fu Shen (Somerville). And on Tuesdays they have that $50 special.
I called the old number I had, and after like a dozen rings, Susan herself answered and said I could come at 3:35pm. I got there exactly on time, but was put into the waiting area for about 5-10 minutes. On the plus side, she put me around a corner so I didn't have to encounter the gent who was vacating the room.
Get in the room, and apart from being pretty well air-conditioned, it is very clean with new linens/paper. Once I was naked and face-down, she came back, and as if my mind was being read, the A/C cut off.
Started off with minimal small talk, and a very soft-touch teasing massage. She seemed to focus a lot on running her hands/fingers down my crack then exploring the nether regions beneath. Then back to soft massage.
As she got into it, she asked if I liked it soft or medium, and I said I liked hard for the massage, but I liked the soft too.
So far, pretty normal, I guess. She uses minimal oil, and it doesn't smell. After a few more minutes, the soft-touch becomes much more than that, and she's oiling my backside more, then delving deeper down below. So, I guess she's gonna go for the pop first - fine with me, I haven't had the pleasure of doing it that way, so I was very ready in short order.
Here's where things got weird. The tease is working great, very sensual and slow/soft. But then out of nowhere, she jams a finger up my *ss, briefly, then goes back to the tease.
After the flip it was more of the same. Also, the look on her face was that she really was enjoying herself - even a little devlish like she knew what she was about to do. A few more times she alternates between soft touch and full anal probing...
I'm fully engorged, though, and when she asks if I like it, I'm not really sure what to say. Thinking with the little head, I settled on liking it.
But wait, now all of a sudden it's time to negotiate! I think that BA reported a haggling period right in the middle, too.
She asks if I wanted the HE and how much. I told her I'd take care of her. But she wants a number, so I say .5 (knowing that .4 isn't acceptable on their "special" days). I also motioned to her chest to indicate I wanted a taste. She makes a face, and says that I can't see the top for that much. So I say .6 and she seems OK with it. But even though we agreed, she says "you pay now". I was almost angry, and said "don't worry I'll take care of you" but she insisted and even went over and got my shorts.
I had .7 in my pocket, and pulled it out and counted off the .6 --- she motioned to her rack and literally reached out and grabbed the last remaining ten out of my hand!! Whatever... little head was in charge, and at this point ten bucks isn't gonna break me.
But here's how the next 1-2 minutes went:
She gets up on the table, positions herself indian-style between my knees, and with (admittedly) great skill, she performs a happy ending/prostate exam whereby she went as deep as possible with one finger, and just milked me to completion in under a minute. It was almost violent, and although I instantly was asking her to slow down, before I knew it, I was done! Even though I had tried to get some access to the top half at least, I never got the chance! I have no idea what they look like (those of you who've seen her know she has a little spinner body and they appear to be nice b/c's).
Can you believe that? I basically got upsold, then I got used and abused as quickly as possible, without getting what I thought I was paying for!!! Wow, she's good...
But wait... there's more. We've only used like 20 minutes so far. So as she goes to wash her hands and then does a not-so-great clean-up on me with hot towel, I lay back, expecting her to continue the massage.
Now she wants to talk and find out stuff about me. But first, she wants me to scootch over, so she can lay down next to me on the table! She gets next to me and gives a heavy sigh. She says in a sexy, quiet voice 'james... hold me' - what!?!?!? Honey, I paid for an hour! She tells me how she's so tired from working 7 days and needs a vacation. I asked where she's from, and she says she's Japanese. Let me tell you, I am like 98% sure there's no way she is Japanese. just trust me - she's probably chinese. Then she asks me to massage her, exposing her shoulder a little...
I said "you pay first" (only half-kidding), but it either went right over her head, or she didn't hear me... She reached back and for some reason was holding my d**k, while asking me questions and trying to get me to massage her. I squeezed her shoulder for like a minute before signaling to her that I was tired and I was the one who needed the massage. For an instant, I actually thought maybe she was gonna give me another pop, but quickly figured out it wasn't gonna happen. She went for another round of 'hold me' and 'massage here', and also asked me a million personal questions about my marital status, job, where I lived, and even how much my rent costs! All of these questions were answered as un-truthfully as possible, and soon I grew tired of it, telling her that I thought I had an hour coming.
Next she offered to "walk my back" - that sounded ok, so for about 10 minutes she walked on my back, and when she was done, another inefficient wipe-down, and we're done. Luckily the back-walking did loosen me up a little, but all-in-all this was the most bizarre massage I've ever had.
She of course implored me to return, and to call and make an appointment with her next time as well. I couldn't get out of there fast enough - had to go check out the traffic on rte 93! - i felt like I was a rookie monger all over again. In a sense, I got what I came for, but felt like I got taken to the cleaners.
In short, the "special" with her is by no means a good deal. I suppose if you like the violent prostate massage and a provider who is borderline sexual deviant, but smarter than she looks, you might give her a try. Just heed this warning and make sure you tip up front, and tell her what you do and don't want out of the session! Personally, I'm probably going to stay away for a while. Too many options out there including tried and true ones and those yet to be discovered!
The good news is I had a decent week so I expect that I'll be back out for a TOFTT in the next couple days, or a visit to my favorite Waltham ladies to make up for yesterday. Or both.
JP
-
08-04-10 23:37 #7326Regular Member

Posts: 2Any reports on Club Thermae in CT? (6854) Stopped off on a whim, got a good massage but no extra. Is it because I am new or did not pursue? Please advise, because the girl was smoking hot.
-
08-04-10 23:13 #7325Regular Member

Posts: 2Thermae
Any report on Thermae in Chinatown. I stopped off today on a drop in, seems like basic (NO HE) massage (excellent deep tissue) but nothing additional. Is this because its my first visit or is this par for the course?
-
08-04-10 21:44 #7324Senior Member

Posts: 47Heavenly HANDS
Does anyone know whats going on with Heavenly Hands ? I tryed calling all day today and all I got was voicemail. I have been there a couple of times seeing both Bella and Rio. Both were good with Rio allowing a little more roaming. I hope they just took a day off and are not closed.
-
08-04-10 15:42 #7323Senior Member

Posts: 537River st.
went and got "jenny" I think. she was one of three girls there...or women I should say. she had glasses on and ok in looks dept.
got decent massage and wanted HE. she said something about DIY. I did DIY, then had her rub my balls. let her takeover and she started to ask about tip. I said .3, she asked for .4 - this was pretty annoying since she also didn't let me roam except for some butt groping which wasn't much. she moved out of range for me to do much groping. she haggled me for .4 tip and gave it to her, but was thinking to myself you shouldn't be haggling people especially when you are newly opened and I can get a lot more roaming, etc at other places.
when I left, the owner I think asked me how everything was, I just said it was fine. probl won't return.
Originally Posted by Super1234
-
08-04-10 15:42 #7322Senior Member

Posts: 284Let me add to the raves..Aiko
Ok, so since two pop Susan has been gone, Chinatown was not on my priority list until I started reading the reviews on here, so today, I made the trip to see Aiko.
Called and booked appointment and she was open arms and welcome, told her that a couple of buddies told me to see her and stop going to anyone else. That my have just set the stage as she was all smiles. Massage was one of the best that I have ever had from a therapeutic standpoint. Many have trouble breaking through the "thightness" in my back and shoulder but her elbows did the trick with a medium hard.
First pop on all kness and elbows and can best be described as intense as the play leading up to it was outstanding. Then what followed seemed to be an eternity of a great massage with oil, hot towels, rubbing over sheet and did not miss a spot or rush. Flipped and got same great massage on front side with a head and neck massage to compete with Angel and Amy. When all was done, she said "one more" and usually being a one pop guy, I said sure and it wasn't five minutes and she exclaimed, wow, you have lots of good energy. Well, I am sure I drained that energy today!
I was in there for one hour and 10 minutes on the table and she was appreciative of a single Franklin and asked if I wanted change.
Now if you are looking for a young spinner with top and bottom access, it's not her but if you want one hell of a massage with two pops for a franklin from a sweet older lady, then she is the one.
-
08-04-10 15:30 #7321Senior Member

Posts: 537Misspellings are code word for HE?
I saw an ad on CL-therapeutic for "Maldem" instead of Malden, with a pic of a sexy asian girl. which of course is not the real deal. probably some 40 year old. might TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Keigy
-
08-04-10 07:26 #7320Regular Member

Posts: 2Sigh,
I'm so tired of TOFTTing -- the last two places I went to were absolutely legit. 14lake in Worcester and the new on on river st in Waltham.
Originally Posted by Turbonium K
-
08-04-10 06:53 #7319Senior Member

Posts: 2121Tinna was the next closest.
Neponsit ave the second floor above Ocean was the closest thing to angles I found.
Originally Posted by SMS 54
-
08-04-10 00:27 #7318

Posts: 729Thank you.....
For asking about Amy. Try Bonan, Ivy, WW, etc.
Originally Posted by Rexxbreefs
-
08-03-10 19:43 #7317Senior Member

Posts: 67Angels status
Spoke w/her today:
She's heading to China soon and has no idea what Amy is up to, hinting they aren't as close as we thought. She rushed our conversation, explaining she'll be back in business sometime in the future, no time estimates. Guys, please don't ask for further details I'll be waiting for her call when she returns. That's all I have. In the meantime. What's the closest thing to Angels out there? Look at my post history. I had a major shine to them as they did to me.
Originally Posted by SMS 54
-
08-02-10 22:58 #7316Senior Member

Posts: 101VIP Message by Professional Mussuse
I have to laugh when I see an advert like this. They must not teach spelling to the pre-professional masseuses in massage school.
-
08-02-10 22:00 #7315Senior Member

Posts: 1089Dam niki body room what a blast from the past! I would be interested to know if they are still in town.
Originally Posted by Asianlover1969
-
08-02-10 17:24 #7314Senior Member

Posts: 73Name Switch-a-roo
So whaddaya know?
It's not just the girls that can go by multiple anglo-generic names.
Jade Spa and Luxury Spa are one in the same!
Both #s end in 2233 and is above Dunkin.
Thanks for that heads-up Keigy!
Originally Posted by Keigy
-
08-02-10 17:14 #7313Senior Member

Posts: 73Jasmine, my old friend.
Hey Gang. I've been gone for a while, but I'm back and ready to start contributing to the cause once more.
Decided to get my mongering re-started at Jasmine. I've always been a big fan of the semi-private parking lot they share with 3-4 other run-down businesses. Doesn't directly face the main roads, so you don't have to feel like a total douche standing there waiting for them to answer the doorbell.
Called a bit in advance, knew I was gonna get Linda/Amy. She was the only one there when I arrived. Got the house fee out of the way, stripped down and removed the drape towel from the scene.
Massage quality = I'd say it was good, not great. Had requested medium pressure. What I got was a massage in sprint form - I felt like she was moving at such a ludicrous speed, how could I relax when she's so hyped up! She did continue to pay me compliments and was overall nice to chat with, so that made up for it. I was actually a bit sore going in, so even her rushed massage felt wonderful. I don't remember her technique being so rushed before. But I Re-RTFF and apparently I'm not the first to notice this.
Hot toweled, dried, powered, then lots of tease pre-flip with plenty of reach-around. She had me flip, smiled, lifted top, and some very happy pleasantries pursued. I was also thrilled she still continues to work it until well after the last drops. It's as if she takes pride in this aspect of her work! Clean-up was with another warm wet towel followed by a dry towel. A few more minutes of massage after that.
My two gripes:
1) the headrest/donut on the table slightly smelled like body odor. The rest of the table was fairly clean and seemed to have new paper and towels. Not a deal-breaker, but I made sure to mention this afterward so that it's hopefully addressed.
2) because she was the only one there, she had to leave for 5 minutes to talk to another monger who had showed up as a walk-in. Zzz.
Overall, a good way to get back into the mongering game. .6 house, .4 tip. Likely many happy returns. It may not be the best place out there, but it's a reliable go-to in times of need.











Reply With Quote




