Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7304

    Thank you.....

    For asking about Amy. Try Bonan, Ivy, WW, etc.



    Quote Originally Posted by Rexxbreefs
    Spoke w/her today:She's heading to China soon and has no idea what Amy is up to, hinting they aren't as close as we thought. She rushed our conversation, explaining she'll be back in business sometime in the future, no time estimates. Guys, please don't ask for further details I'll be waiting for her call when she returns. That's all I have. In the meantime. What's the closest thing to Angels out there? Look at my post history. I had a major shine to them as they did to me.

  2. #7303

    Angels status

    Spoke w/her today:

    She's heading to China soon and has no idea what Amy is up to, hinting they aren't as close as we thought. She rushed our conversation, explaining she'll be back in business sometime in the future, no time estimates. Guys, please don't ask for further details I'll be waiting for her call when she returns. That's all I have. In the meantime. What's the closest thing to Angels out there? Look at my post history. I had a major shine to them as they did to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by SMS 54
    Since you are lucky enough to have personal connections to Angel, I hope you will inquire as to Amy's whereabouts and let us know. As far as filling the void, there are plenty of options out there, but Amy is damn near irreplaceable.

  3. #7302
    Senior Member


    Posts: 101

    VIP Message by Professional Mussuse

    I have to laugh when I see an advert like this. They must not teach spelling to the pre-professional masseuses in massage school.

  4. #7301
    Dam niki body room what a blast from the past! I would be interested to know if they are still in town.

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianlover1969
    Anyone know if Nikki Body Room is still open down in Dorchester and if there is a contact number? Always hit or miss but I was a regular and usually got a call when there was a real sweetheart in town.

    B

  5. #7300

    Name Switch-a-roo

    So whaddaya know?

    It's not just the girls that can go by multiple anglo-generic names.

    Jade Spa and Luxury Spa are one in the same!
    Both #s end in 2233 and is above Dunkin.

    Thanks for that heads-up Keigy!


    Quote Originally Posted by Keigy
    It is above a Dunkin' Donuts but the entry to the spa is on the back side of the building; discreet parking and entrance.

  6. #7299

    Jasmine, my old friend.

    Hey Gang. I've been gone for a while, but I'm back and ready to start contributing to the cause once more.

    Decided to get my mongering re-started at Jasmine. I've always been a big fan of the semi-private parking lot they share with 3-4 other run-down businesses. Doesn't directly face the main roads, so you don't have to feel like a total douche standing there waiting for them to answer the doorbell.

    Called a bit in advance, knew I was gonna get Linda/Amy. She was the only one there when I arrived. Got the house fee out of the way, stripped down and removed the drape towel from the scene.

    Massage quality = I'd say it was good, not great. Had requested medium pressure. What I got was a massage in sprint form - I felt like she was moving at such a ludicrous speed, how could I relax when she's so hyped up! She did continue to pay me compliments and was overall nice to chat with, so that made up for it. I was actually a bit sore going in, so even her rushed massage felt wonderful. I don't remember her technique being so rushed before. But I Re-RTFF and apparently I'm not the first to notice this.

    Hot toweled, dried, powered, then lots of tease pre-flip with plenty of reach-around. She had me flip, smiled, lifted top, and some very happy pleasantries pursued. I was also thrilled she still continues to work it until well after the last drops. It's as if she takes pride in this aspect of her work! Clean-up was with another warm wet towel followed by a dry towel. A few more minutes of massage after that.

    My two gripes:

    1) the headrest/donut on the table slightly smelled like body odor. The rest of the table was fairly clean and seemed to have new paper and towels. Not a deal-breaker, but I made sure to mention this afterward so that it's hopefully addressed.

    2) because she was the only one there, she had to leave for 5 minutes to talk to another monger who had showed up as a walk-in. Zzz.

    Overall, a good way to get back into the mongering game. .6 house, .4 tip. Likely many happy returns. It may not be the best place out there, but it's a reliable go-to in times of need.

  7. #7298
    Senior Member


    Posts: 101

    This is the same place I just reviewed

    It is above a Dunkin' Donuts but the entry to the spa is on the back side of the building; discreet parking and entrance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Pratt
    ...Well, superman's not available, so I guess I'll have to do it.

    Saw a new ad in Phoenix today "Grand Opening" - I know they all like to say that, but I truly haven't seen this one before. Luxury Spa on River St, Waltham.

    Before I go TOFTT, has anyone checked them out yet? It looks like a totally new place, as the address and phone # don't match anything I've seen before.

    I should be able to get there in the next few days. Will report back here unless someone can save me the trip.

    JP

  8. #7297

    Diva Spa w/ takeout

    Sorry I didn't post about this earlier, but a few weeks ago I was at diva spa in ct, where they had a new girl. I can't remember her name, but alice gave me the heads up the week before. Not a bad looking girl, hard and long on the tease and eventually really aggressive on the sell to meet up with her at her place for FS. Younger, maybe mid to late twenties, with beautiful (paid for?) tits, overall a great body. Massage was short and not much to speak about, but I got two shots on goal, shirt off, pants off (but no access below), for $70 + $40.

    Thought about the takeout, but the sell was a little too hard for me. Think next time I'd just go back to alice because at least the massage is great, and she's kind of cute, and I get access up top no problem.

    Pal

  9. #7296

    Your Lap Of Luxury

    Funny, I drive by this location daily. If you don't try it out, I will try next week.

    My only concern - I'm pretty sure that's the building containing a high-traffic Dunkin' Donuts. It sits right on the corner of a fairly major intersection right on the Waltham/Watertown line. So don't forget your sunglasses.



    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Pratt
    ...Well, superman's not available, so I guess I'll have to do it.

    Saw a new ad in Phoenix today "Grand Opening" - I know they all like to say that, but I truly haven't seen this one before. Luxury Spa on River St, Waltham.

    Before I go TOFTT, has anyone checked them out yet? It looks like a totally new place, as the address and phone # don't match anything I've seen before.

    I should be able to get there in the next few days. Will report back here unless someone can save me the trip.

    JP

  10. #7295

    WW - Waltham

    Went back to WW a couple weeks ago. Jessica wasn't around and I drew Lily.

    Maybe I got a little spoiled with Jessica, but Lily is just not the same. Jessica has a butter face, but a nice body and can at least speak a little English. Lily's body was not as attractive and she can barely communicate. Jessica wears tight pants with easy access and doesn't mind significant roaming. Lily I didn't really try roaming because I was so unattracted to her.

    I went for the hard massage and it was decent. There were a few interruptions. The one redeeming part was the end. It was not hurried, however she stopped immediately after.

    Overall it just wasn't as good of an experience. It is still better than most of the other places I have been locally, but still it is a little disappointing. I am probably going to try new things until I hear about a new girl or Jessica back as the regular.

    Jessica/Lily
    Face 6/5
    Body 7/5
    Massage 7/6
    End 8/7
    Overall 7.5/6

  11. #7294

    This sounds like a job for...

    ...Well, superman's not available, so I guess I'll have to do it.

    Saw a new ad in Phoenix today "Grand Opening" - I know they all like to say that, but I truly haven't seen this one before. Luxury Spa on River St, Waltham.

    Before I go TOFTT, has anyone checked them out yet? It looks like a totally new place, as the address and phone # don't match anything I've seen before.

    I should be able to get there in the next few days. Will report back here unless someone can save me the trip.

    JP

  12. #7293

    NBR Dorchester

    Anyone know if Nikki Body Room is still open down in Dorchester and if there is a contact number? Always hit or miss but I was a regular and usually got a call when there was a real sweetheart in town.

    B

  13. #7292
    Senior Member


    Posts: 101

    New New New Opening**** 10 % off

    Jade Spa (CL/thp) has been open for about two weeks. I tried it out this weekend and it's clean and nicely furnished. There were three pretty average-looking, Chinese ladies their (ages early 30's to early 40's) and not very attractively dressed. I got "Michelle" as my therapist. She is very tall (5'9" at least) and was wearing what I'd describe as gym clothes.

    Massage was un-draped and very good, with long, strong strokes and no hesitancy to work on the gluteal region. No unambiguous teasing. Towel was placed strategically after the flip. I left it slip off to show my excitement. No reaction so I proceeded to DIY which was met with no objection but no real cooperation either. I don't think there would be more on subsequent visits and, as I said, the ladies aren't real lookers anyway.

    I'd repeat if only looking for a good massage and was in the area. 60+20.

  14. #7291

    Angel's

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexxbreefs
    Hi All,

    It's true, Angels is history for the foreseeable future. Spoke with her today, she's in Hawaii now and spending an extended time in China to take care of personal matters. I told her they'll be greatly missed and had a lot of fans. She said she'll call me upon return (which I'd be suprised if she actually did) I'll miss her & Amy and wondering what place will fill the void left from this development. Time will tell.

    Since you are lucky enough to have personal connections to Angel, I hope you will inquire as to Amy's whereabouts and let us know. As far as filling the void, there are plenty of options out there, but Amy is damn near irreplaceable.

  15. #7290

    Hopeful

    I , too, have always liked Amy and found her very desirable. I left Angles after it seemed apparent that Angle was holding Amy back per se. I agree that Amy will prove to be quite successful if she pops up elsewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cazbaa
    I'll bet Amy will be more than happy to engage as a sole propriator. She is shrewd and smart, not to mention magnificantly beautiful and sexy. Like the old song says...."Once in love with Amy, always in love with Amy. Ever and ever, never to forget her...."

    Amy - we love you and need you!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape