Escort Review: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Submit Review
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 8093
-
08-05-10 15:54 #2468Senior Member

Posts: 622Eh, I would have at least liked to have seen SE reply to CJ's final exhibit. The exhibit that was deleted by admin shortly after it was posted and contained smoking gun evidence that SE was posting old reports and pics and passing them off as new. At least they were SE's personal pics and reports, I don't understand why he didn't just say they were old to begin with. "Hey I felt like posting an encounter I had over the winter, hope you don't mind." Nobody would have cared! Just be honest. Half his readers are from out of town anyway, living vicariously. I don't understand what would be his motivations to lie about the timeframe.
Originally Posted by Forth Ryte
It's apparent by Jackson's tone that he was badgered by someone to the point where he couldn't take it anymore and had to intervene. Too bad SE couldn't show some stones and simply admit what he did, give an explanation why, and say he wouldn't do it again. BFD. People would respect him for that. Instead we're left to make our own judgments about a man who is so concerned about his anonymous internet reputation that he makes threats of lawsuits, and badgers the moderator into deleting all posts about the subject and putting a muzzle on one of the forums best contributors. Weak.
-
08-05-10 15:16 #2467Senior Member

Posts: 283Cease fire
Jackson: Kudos to you, sir. Now, are you available to pay a quick visit to the Middle East?
Originally Posted by Admin
-- Forth Ryte
-
08-05-10 12:37 #2466Regular Member

Posts: 9Funny thing about the name change is Jessie was one of Liz's best friends on the ave. For some reason they had a falling out and she used her friends name for the photos.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
-
08-04-10 23:54 #2465Administrator

Posts: 5312Permanent Ceasefire
To: Supereloquent, Cookyjar, and all aliases.
I don't know anything about whatever problem you have with each other and I don't care. However...
It has become apparent that these pointless exchanges between Supereloquent (and all of his aliases) and Cookyjar will not stop without my intervention. Therefor, I am unilaterally instituting a permanent ceasefire, as follows:
Effective immediately, you are both prohibited from referring to each other in any of your reports.
This means that...
- You may not address or reference each other in any report.
- You may not quote each other in any report.
- You may not post in each other's designated threads.
- You may not mention, either directly or by reference, each other or any activities that the other party may be involved in.
- You man not post your opinions regarding each other or any activities that the other party may be involved in.
Violate this restriction one time, and I'll ban the perpetrator (and all of his aliases) without comment.
Persuant to this cease fire, I have cleaned up this thread by deleting all posts that are now in violation of this ceasefire. This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.
Whatever the bullshit is, it stops now.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.
Let's get back to the subject.
Sincerely,
Jackson
-
08-04-10 18:40 #2464Senior Member

Posts: 67Real or not real?!
I don't believe I am real anymore!
C'mon guys! Let's get back to the "hobby"!
-
08-04-10 17:13 #2463Senior Member

Posts: 73This whole thing is getting out of hand, with minute examination of every photo, cross checking the weather for the particular day and lengthy scientific arguments about the Tan/no tan effects of sunlight, heat, barometric pressure. So, what is the point?
The point is someone suspects some reports are fabricated, some are misdated (intentionally, none the less!) neither party will agree on anything, so to put this issue to rest: every report with pics should include one with the lady in question holding a mayor newspaper with the date clearly visible, and a signed statement confirming that the date took place, (money paid for photos and companionship only) specifying if the lady is in fact working and available for other (lucky) mongers or if it is UTR, one time only, etc, then we won't have any more problems, ever!
Seriously guys; this is THE INTERNET take any info you read here or anywhere else with a grain of salt, nothing is guaranteed YMMV.
-
08-02-10 17:37 #2462Senior Member

Posts: 72Enough of this bullsheit
Get on with finding girls
Giving your best
Getting your moneys worth
And posting pictures
Damn life is short enough
And you guys live in the best mongering area
In the USA
Will be there wed night. Can't wait.
-
07-28-10 00:45 #2461Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: RE: Tan... in winter
I care. It is a very important part of what I do. If for some reason I’ve posted out of sequence, I’ve stated that fact and the reason for being out of sequence. If I post pictures outside of what I consider a timely fashion, I stated it. Yes, I have posted pictures out of sequence. Yes, I have posted pictures months after they were taken. In each and every case I have notified the entire forum of the true nature of my post.
Originally Posted by StormRanger
What you are doing is comparing Apples with Oranges. You are comparing my camera, my flash and my photographic skills and techniques with SuperEloquent’s camera, his flash, and his photographic skills and techniques. Trust me; I know exactly what type of camera he uses. I am not going to divulge this information in the open forum. Suffice it to say, both of his cameras are range finders. I on the other hand use a more advanced though the lens, digital, with multiple flashes. Because my camera lets me interchange lens, my prospective is different than SuperEloquent. Using an 85mm portrait lens or a 180mm both with auto focus I seldom need to get in close. I believe I could duplicate the alleged flaw by using my 55mm lens and a direct flash. Or I could simply do it with my computer’s photo editor. Both would be time consuming and I really don’t feel the need.
However, there is something close already available in the forum. Take a look at “Aundrea’s New Friend, or Rachel is Out & Lux aka Alexus is In” Specifically “Lux 10”. Compare this picture with pictures taken on the exact same date and you will see Lux in what appears to be various stages of tans.
Of cause this explanation will not satisfy some. By pulling out segments of data, just about any claim can be made. If you take a good look at all of the available information and consider both past and present data, the conclusion is often different.
Just for the fun of it, I have included some other possibilities. Please don’t draw your conclusions from these altered pictures I just posted. Take a look at the originals posted on April 03, 2010. All of these pictures show a tan except for one, “Lux 10” a facial closes up taken with my 55mm lens. All of these pictures were taken on the same day. Same camera, different lens, and different flash and camera positions.
I hope this clears things up a bit.
I have been saying this all along: It is not about,” Tan Lines.”
CookyJar
PS: For those who do not know how to use links; Lux 10 Light and Lux 13 Dark appear just as they do in my original post. I altered Lux 24 Lt Tan, No Tan and No Tan 2, just for fun and to show another possible explanation.
-
07-28-10 00:20 #2460Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Jessie/Liz and Benny
I didn't understand the name change myself. Liz aka Jessie was okay with using her real name at first. Both girls were great.
Originally Posted by La Chic
Thank for the added info. It is very important that we verify each other’s reports whenever possible.
CookyJarLast edited by Admin; 08-05-10 at 01:47.
-
07-28-10 00:15 #2459Senior Member

Posts: 5563Damn it, What am I doing wrong? My luck on OYR is zero to nothing. Maybe I need to change my route or time or something.
Originally Posted by Freaklikdat
CookyJarLast edited by Admin; 08-05-10 at 01:47.
-
07-27-10 16:19 #2458Senior Member

Posts: 64Haha. Love the one of her squatting in the field of trash.
Originally Posted by Freaklikdat
-
07-27-10 16:12 #2457Senior Member

Posts: 97Jessie/Liz and Benny
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...postcount=2496
Jessie, whose real name is Liz related to me that she was brutally attacked in a robbery a few weeks ago, hence the bandage on her forehead. Said she was in the hospital for two days and still has some bruises and contusions that are healing. I haven't seen Liz since late 2008/early 2009 due to a self imposed rehab stint, but she's back on the streets. Sweet girl. I don't remember the "Benny" tattoo so it must be relatively new. I hope this clarifies things.
Be Safe,
La Chic
-
07-27-10 14:27 #2456Senior Member

Posts: 97Cynthia
"Damn, Now it's really funny because she said she been in philly for only a few weeks." originally quoted by Freaklikdat.
She's been around much longer than a few weeks Freaklikdat. I did two reports on her on 3-7-10 and 3-8-10 in the streetwalker thread. She had healing self inflicted slash marks on her wrists but said she was back on her med (lithium) and was doing better. Plus she got rid of an abusive boyfriend. The lithium is probably making her spacey. Thanks for the update. I truly enjoyed my time with her. If you have any specific details about her whereabouts PM me please. I would like to see her again.
Be Safe,
La ChicLast edited by La Chic; 07-28-10 at 09:45. Reason: grammar
-
07-27-10 11:39 #2455Senior Member

Posts: 232Oh Sh!t, CJ! Cynthia is one of the HSW's I met on Old york road earlier this month. She's the one i mentioned in my pm that was "spaced out". I didn't even know she was reviewed before. Damn, Now it's really funny because she said she been in philly for only a few weeks
Originally Posted by CookyJar
-
07-27-10 10:21 #2454Senior Member

Posts: 196The HoListic approach to Hoin
CJ I never thought we would get to the point where we're interested in not just the providers skills and overall appearance but whether or not she is tanned.
I love your reports and your dedication to the craft is without peer! I guess this tan line thing is just a bit of entertainment in what is supposed to be a pleasure filled hobby. All of you Philthydelphia Mongers soldier on, you guys lead the pack.Last edited by Admin; 08-05-10 at 01:50.











Reply With Quote





