Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1237
    I don't think so because things were clean outside Penthouse & Cheetah. As I did mention I even saw a SW next to the McD's & someone approached her in a SUV.

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat
    Thats funny, there's no recent sw activity on that end of 8mile. maybe they were doing a raid on one of the local strip clubs? (perhaps penthouse, ive heard rumors of having fun there but nothing panned out)

  2. #1236

    Amber

    She complained that her skin was dry, so I gave her some lotion. . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amber.jpg‎  

  3. #1235
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumper1
    Guys,

    I was strolling over 8 mile this evening around 8 PM & it was rolling hot with 3 impounds & this close to Evergreen. When this was happening I saw a BSW on scale 6/10 & someone was approaching her in the parking lot. I think this to be totally insane when there was LEO's present.

    Be safe.
    Thats funny, there's no recent sw activity on that end of 8mile. maybe they were doing a raid on one of the local strip clubs? (perhaps penthouse, ive heard rumors of having fun there but nothing panned out)

  4. #1234

    Saturday Evening

    Nice looking WSW in the triangle area, around Victory Inn and later on Seven Mile, East of US24. Pink shirt with stomach showing. Watched her get into tan silverado pickup and then a red ford explorer was blocking my pickup. Then I saw an SUV talk to her. She was under 30, b cup, dirty blonde. She was the real deal, but my vibe wasn't good.

    Cruised 5 mile to Lahser and saw tranny in red. Saw a big BSW later. Had to pass on the Brightmore area.

    My nerves weren't good, so I called it a night by 9 pm.

    Appreciate any leads via PM.

  5. #1233
    Quote Originally Posted by Harper
    Please tell me I misunderstand and that you did not pay $200 dollars in your dream for a CBJ?
    Let me clarify, it was $20 + $5 (tip) in my dream.

  6. #1232

    8 Mile rolling hot

    Guys,

    I was strolling over 8 mile this evening around 8 PM & it was rolling hot with 3 impounds & this close to Evergreen. When this was happening I saw a BSW on scale 6/10 & someone was approaching her in the parking lot. I think this to be totally insane when there was LEO's present.

    Be safe.

  7. #1231

    SW Home - Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Curt Rob
    I've never dabbled into SW's - mostly due to the risk of being busted... But I was wondering if it's OK to take SW's back home for a little play time? Are any ok w/ this or is it hit and miss? Just curious what everybody's experiences are with this.
    Already been covered but that is a no, you should not take a SW home. 20yrs ago, I rented a home in Melvindale, and I had a steady procession of SW coming to the house in the middle of the night because the old guy who lived there before me often brought them home. Took a year to get the word out that it was not welcome there (My GF really was shocked/annoyed).

    EMG

  8. #1230

    Kim Love from Cass Corridor mid 80's to mid 90's

    Anybody remember her? Brunette, about 5'6" big tits, big very responsive nipples? Real nice legs, always on something.

  9. #1229
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidcudi09
    Ran into Bree around 4 am on Mack back on 7/13. I travel on the East Coast around that time and usually have a good success rate. BSW in her late 30's, smooth skin, nice ass, a 7 in looks, see breasts, went for a $200 for a CBJ. Outstanding skills and definitely will repeat again.
    Please tell me I misunderstand and that you did not pay $200 dollars in your dream for a CBJ?

  10. #1228

    John R - Blazin' Hot

    Gents,

    Just came back from an afternoon drive and John R is blazin' hot. Buyer beware (from 6 mile to 7 mile spotted several LEO and two tow trucks).

  11. #1227

    Bree on Mack

    Ran into Bree around 4 am on Mack back on 7/13. I travel on the East Coast around that time and usually have a good success rate. BSW in her late 30's, smooth skin, nice ass, a 7 in looks, see breasts, went for a $200 for a CBJ. Outstanding skills and definitely will repeat again.

  12. #1226
    Funny her name was brought up as I saw her and another gal on the corner of the ave and central apparently doing some banking. I stopped to make a deposit. .2 +tip later I was on my way quite impressed with her skills.

  13. #1225

    C.C. on Michigan

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise
    Does anyone remember C.C. from the Cass Corridor days mid to late 90's? Very tall with a big a$$. saw her on the Ave.

    Safe hunting.

    J.W.
    Oh yeah. I remember CC. I too saw her back in the Cass Corridor days. At one point she had an apartment that is now gone and the Motor City Casino parking garage is there.

    For a while she was moving back and forth from Michigan to Woodward/Grand Blvd area. She lived in a few places in the new-center area.

    Over the years I could see her falling deeper and deeper into the streets. I haven't seen her in about 1-year now but she was homeless at that point.

    She did give one heck of a BBJ though. That's what kept me going back all those years.

  14. #1224
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise
    Does anyone remember C.C. from the Cass Corridor days mid to late 90's? Very tall with a big a$$. saw her on the Ave.

    Safe hunting.

    J.W.

    It was a couple of posts on her last summer. She has been in the Woodward/Euclid area for sum years. The streets have really taken their toll on her. She still has the legs and booty somewhat, NOTHING like b4. She was hi end escort look back in the 90s.

  15. #1223

    John R/Nevada

    Met a nice little black spinner in her 40's. Sober and not cracked out. Name is Tony. .50 for half/half. She said okay to post her digits. Give her a buzz: [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape