Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3139
    Quote Originally Posted by Harper
    Please tell me I misunderstand and that you did not pay $200 dollars in your dream for a CBJ?
    Let me clarify, it was $20 + $5 (tip) in my dream.

  2. #3138

    8 Mile rolling hot

    Guys,

    I was strolling over 8 mile this evening around 8 PM & it was rolling hot with 3 impounds & this close to Evergreen. When this was happening I saw a BSW on scale 6/10 & someone was approaching her in the parking lot. I think this to be totally insane when there was LEO's present.

    Be safe.

  3. #3137

    SW Home - Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Curt Rob
    I've never dabbled into SW's - mostly due to the risk of being busted... But I was wondering if it's OK to take SW's back home for a little play time? Are any ok w/ this or is it hit and miss? Just curious what everybody's experiences are with this.
    Already been covered but that is a no, you should not take a SW home. 20yrs ago, I rented a home in Melvindale, and I had a steady procession of SW coming to the house in the middle of the night because the old guy who lived there before me often brought them home. Took a year to get the word out that it was not welcome there (My GF really was shocked/annoyed).

    EMG

  4. #3136

    Kim Love from Cass Corridor mid 80's to mid 90's

    Anybody remember her? Brunette, about 5'6" big tits, big very responsive nipples? Real nice legs, always on something.

  5. #3135
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidcudi09
    Ran into Bree around 4 am on Mack back on 7/13. I travel on the East Coast around that time and usually have a good success rate. BSW in her late 30's, smooth skin, nice ass, a 7 in looks, see breasts, went for a $200 for a CBJ. Outstanding skills and definitely will repeat again.
    Please tell me I misunderstand and that you did not pay $200 dollars in your dream for a CBJ?

  6. #3134

    John R - Blazin' Hot

    Gents,

    Just came back from an afternoon drive and John R is blazin' hot. Buyer beware (from 6 mile to 7 mile spotted several LEO and two tow trucks).

  7. #3133

    Bree on Mack

    Ran into Bree around 4 am on Mack back on 7/13. I travel on the East Coast around that time and usually have a good success rate. BSW in her late 30's, smooth skin, nice ass, a 7 in looks, see breasts, went for a $200 for a CBJ. Outstanding skills and definitely will repeat again.

  8. #3132
    Funny her name was brought up as I saw her and another gal on the corner of the ave and central apparently doing some banking. I stopped to make a deposit. .2 +tip later I was on my way quite impressed with her skills.

  9. #3131

    C.C. on Michigan

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise
    Does anyone remember C.C. from the Cass Corridor days mid to late 90's? Very tall with a big a$$. saw her on the Ave.

    Safe hunting.

    J.W.
    Oh yeah. I remember CC. I too saw her back in the Cass Corridor days. At one point she had an apartment that is now gone and the Motor City Casino parking garage is there.

    For a while she was moving back and forth from Michigan to Woodward/Grand Blvd area. She lived in a few places in the new-center area.

    Over the years I could see her falling deeper and deeper into the streets. I haven't seen her in about 1-year now but she was homeless at that point.

    She did give one heck of a BBJ though. That's what kept me going back all those years.

  10. #3130
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise
    Does anyone remember C.C. from the Cass Corridor days mid to late 90's? Very tall with a big a$$. saw her on the Ave.

    Safe hunting.

    J.W.

    It was a couple of posts on her last summer. She has been in the Woodward/Euclid area for sum years. The streets have really taken their toll on her. She still has the legs and booty somewhat, NOTHING like b4. She was hi end escort look back in the 90s.

  11. #3129

    John R/Nevada

    Met a nice little black spinner in her 40's. Sober and not cracked out. Name is Tony. .50 for half/half. She said okay to post her digits. Give her a buzz: [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

  12. #3128

    John R and 7 mile

    Tammy about 1230.
    5 face, little pudgy, but nice plump ass like I like. OK personality, not psycho. Found a quiet spot, CBJ and CFS for .40. Tight twat - would repeat.

  13. #3127

    Skinny Goth in Warrendale

    Quote Originally Posted by Hal9001
    I think i saw this same girl standing on the corner of the freeway exit (grand/fort/bridge) holding a sign like she was homeless. Body looks nice, but that story makes me glad i passed.

    Seen a skinny gothish girl running a similar game in warrendale, dont know whats up on her.
    I forgot her name but she has been working the southfield freeway service drive for a few years now.
    She works the homeless angle during high traffic time, but will provide service when times are slow.
    She frequently washes up at the taco bell.

  14. #3126
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan99
    BTW, I did cruise some streets in Toledo for scouting, but didn't see anything.
    Whenever business takes me to Ohio I make sure to detour through Toledo if I have time. There's a neighborhood stroll on Broadway (IIRC) that often pays off.

  15. #3125

    Lisa

    4 pm dream of WSW, 29, long, long brown hair, a cup, 5-5, 109 pds, sw 8. Nice BBBJCIM with second round of CIM with some spit and some swallow. Spotted her east of Central on US12. She was good enough looking to be decoy, but once we made eye contact, she ran down a street to meet me on the service drive between 94 and US 12. Never pick up within sight of US12. No LE in sight. Anyway, she offers service while I'm driving. Great skills and finish at a stop sign. She originally asked for .4, but I dreamed of telling her all dreams with S99 are .2 period. She quickly agreed, and got down on it. She had nice nipples, boney back, and smelled good. I'd never seen her before, but she said she'd been around 4 years. Hmmm. She stays on Proctor, North of 94. Really skinny, but nice face. Would have done notel, but didn't have time. Besides, I like young BSW's that look familiar. Be safe. BTW, I did cruise some streets in Toledo for scouting, but didn't see anything.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape