Thread: Facials
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 67
-
07-07-10 12:11 #22Senior Member

Posts: 626My point of view about facials
I like giving facials, but really prefer CIM with swallow as my first choice!
Cimspit is my second choice, followed by facials.
In the car, all that I asked have refused.
I have found that if you are in a notel, with means to clean up well afterward, most of the girls don't seem to mind a facial at all. One thing that seems to be common is they ask to avoid the hair, eyes and nose.
If she doesn't allow CIM, I then ask about a facial instead saying that it is just as much of a turn on for me. Some have accepted this alternative willingly. Others have said, "Not my face, but anywhere else is ok".
If a girl hates cum so much as to say, "Nowhere on me", then I don't proceed with the date. I have found that those who hate cum are usually the worst dates.
My favorite methods of giving a facial so far have been while jerking off to her tea bagging, licking and sucking on my balls. Also having her sit on the floor with her head laying backwards on the bed edge as I spray her face or tits.
One thing that I haven't tried yet, but looks so hot, is to cum on a girl's open mouth with her tongue out. Kind of a mix of a facial and CIM.
-
05-02-10 12:04 #21Senior Member

Posts: 2952I am very disappointed, I have not gotten to facial a SW for almost a year now.
-
11-08-09 17:40 #20Senior Member

Posts: 94Um, really?
Intimacy?
I have girlfriend for that.
Seems to me that everything has a price. And how you present this to a pro matters as well.
"In case you didn't know, professional sex and "civilian" sex are often quite different" Sure, a pro for the most part performs a service to your satisfaction. A SO tends to want to be satisfied.
Originally Posted by Verotica
-
10-27-09 23:00 #19Senior Member

Posts: 94Amp facials?
I always ask, and quit often the answer "I don't care"
Originally Posted by Slick Dick
-
06-04-09 18:10 #18Senior Member

Posts: 2952Facial negotiating rules
When negotiating for a facial, offer the girl a extra amount, but do not give cash until you have cum. Usually I tell the girl that SW that I will set the money aside on the dashboard. In recent months I made the mistake of giving all the money to the SW before the bj. The SW then tried to dodge the cumshot. From now on I am sticking to my rule & setting aside the cash not matter how much the girl insists. 2 scams are enough for me this year.
-
05-20-09 16:21 #17Forum Advertiser

Posts: 26It's a matter of intimacy. Let's face it (no pun intended), having someone loom over you and squirt on your face is a blatantly dominant act. Submission at that level on the female's part requires a healthy bit of trust and is therefore more comfortably reserved for a woman's S/O.
Originally Posted by Hargow20
In case you didn't know, professional sex and "civilian" sex are often quite different, and never more so than when the woman is emotionally engaged with her "civilian."
-
05-20-09 03:47 #16Senior Member

Posts: 2952A lot of SW's are unwilling to a facial and have only let their boyfriend cum on their face. This does not make much sense. What difference does it make if your boyfriend or another guy facials you.
-
05-12-09 19:40 #15Regular Member

Posts: 2I have. A girl I had seen before so she was comfortable with me. Asked if I wanted to shoot on her chest. I asked if her face were OK. Her reply was mmm-huh.
Originally Posted by Slick Dick
-
04-23-09 11:11 #14Senior Member

Posts: 362Sure. Find one with nice sized knockers. Ask for tittie fuck then shoot high. If tittie fuck is beyond her Engrish skirs then gently take her by the shoulders motion for her to lie down on the table and push her shirt up.
Originally Posted by Slick Dick
Be sure to pull dick out of her shirt before shooting.
See my report in Winchester, VA at Pinetree.
-
04-23-09 02:11 #13Senior Member

Posts: 131Anybody have luck with facials at an AMP?
-
04-17-09 18:30 #12Senior Member

Posts: 2952Larrycarn
I was Bella and did a facial earlier this week. Although she did complain that I got cum in her eyes. A lot of SW's will tell you to only cum a certain place in thier face after you have made the deal. I just ignore them, because I did not agree to any preconditions beforehand.
I do wish more of the hotter SW's would do facials.
-
04-11-09 03:43 #11Senior Member

Posts: 266Which SW is the best at receiving?
-
02-18-09 16:40 #10Senior Member

Posts: 2952Avoiding facial scams and tips
A lot of times a SW will try to dodge the facial or simply refuse to do it when you are ready. A good way to avoid this is to give money for the bj and set the money for the facial on the table etc.
Yesterday I went this one SW (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/ne...reply&p=770190 )in SD and made the mistake of giving her all the cash. Barbie turned out to be a real scammer and only gave me a 2 minute bj and then tried to dodge the facial. So the lesson here is if the SW is asking for all the cash she is out to scam you.
-
12-11-08 05:53 #9Forum Advertiser

Posts: 26SW vs Escort rates and service
A few years back, when I was a SW I was VERY reluctant to take one in the face. I mean you're geting - what? - .2 - .4 per? Not enough to snort that stuff.
Originally Posted by Hizark21
Now as an "escort," sure, I'll take a facial and lick it up. My favorite story is about the guy who wanted me to suck my own toes while he painted my face white! He got service with a smile and a wink; but not for twenty bones.
-
12-10-08 02:34 #8Senior Member

Posts: 2345Verotica
Most girls don't enjoy facials. But there is a some real cum monsters in American Bukkake series like Kiki Daire. There are other girls that get used to it. In the end you are paying the SW for facial experience so it cums with the territory and this is what prostitution is about.










Reply With Quote




