Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2393

    RE: Re: Tracy & Re: Tracy WSW - Stone Cold Freak

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent
    CookyJar, Tracy looks familiar, Didn't Freaklikdat do a photo spread on her some time ago? Is this the same Tracy?

    Everyone knows my occasional predilection for a nice MILF and Tracy looks right up my alley.
    I never claimed to be her first. LOL My original date was with Nikki. Tracy joined us later. IMHO – whatever your partiality, you cannot go wrong with either girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freaklikdat
    … She told me she'll do any & everything I wanted and I can be a little rough with her if I wan...
    Street Steve gave us the, “what’s-up,” on Nikki and we have FreakLikDat’s very accurate profile on Tracy – do I need to add my 2 cents. Shit! I can save my money for later. Know what I mean?

    CookyJar

  2. #2392

    Street Credits

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent
    …CookyJar can make up his own mind on this, as if we had any doubts that he would. People in hell want ice water, and my bet would be that this newbie has a similar chance of getting what he wants from CookyJar, me or any other experienced contributor here.
    I very rarely, if ever, pass on contact information to Newbies or anyone else for that matter. I never ask for contact information, either. There are a few members who I will pass information if they request it. Not because them have earned any special considerations because of contributions on this forum, but, because I have determined, on my own, that they are genially deceit people.

    Street Creds are what’s important. What I hear on the streets and not the garbled full of beans foolishness that is posted here is what matters to me. For example: A while back during a repeat date a girl mentioned having her pictures and a video made by a member of this forum. She claimed that the guy was black, a professional who treated her very nice and took care of her. She said he was a member of USASEXGUIDE and he had his own website. At my request, she wrote down the name of the website. A couple of days later, FreakLikDat posted pictures of the girl here and on his site. That’s how you earn street creds with me. I’ve gotten similar street info about SuperEloquent and Dave.

    I don’t know FreakLikDat, SuperEloquent or Dave from a can of spray paint. Because we travel in the same circles, our paths or six degrees of separation sometimes intermingle. By way of some mutual friends I know them to be real. If senior members with street credits like FreakLikDat, SuperEloquent or Dave were to ask me for some info, I’d consider giving it to them.

    This is the internet fellows. Anybody can be anybody on the internet. A member could be LE, an asshole or a mass murder killer hiding behind a computer. Street credits can only be earned by being out on the streets.

    CookyJar

    PS: You all could still be mass murder killers for all I know.

  3. #2391
    Quote Originally Posted by New Age Monger
    Tks for the pics on her CJ. Saw her a couple of times and just missed the pick-up by a car or two. But after seeing how stretched out and nasty her belly and thighs are along with the pancaked breasts I'll have to pass. Thanks for saving me 40 bucks.
    You are welcome. That’s what I live for.

    Quote Originally Posted by New Age Monger
    … someone who knows I have internet access asked me to check it out. Supposed to be seeing Megan later this eve if I can get away from the house after dinner, as she wants to see what was posted. She seemed really freaked out about it. Will update..Sure hope hope this Super character is being honest with the girls out here. Not a nice place to be unpopular.
    So; how did the whole Megan thing work out for you? Get any extras?

    CookyJar

  4. #2390

    Tracy - Nikki’s friend and a F.H. C. F.M.L.I.L.F.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Oops!!! I almost forgot.

    Her name is Nikki (I think). And she has a friend.

    CookyJar
    Nikki had a friend. Her name was Tracy. And! I am pretty sure of this one’s name. She had a tattoo on the back of her neck. Of cause I cannot be one hundred percent sure. Lots of people tattoo other people’s names on their body. However, I especially remember her backing up against my exposed dick and grinding her soft ass against me. I had forgotten her name, but fortunately for me I saw the name tattooed on the back of her neck. I moaned, “Hummm, Tracy that feels god.” She didn’t say anything, like; “That’s not my name,” so I must assume that’s her name. But! You know what they say about what you do when you “assume.”

    Some guys will look at Tracy and see a M.I.L.F. What is a M.I.L.F.?

    M.I.L.F. denotes a sexually attractive older female, generally over 40 in age and not necessarily an actual mother.

    I saw more than a M.I.L.F. Tracy is a F.H. C. F.M.L.I.L.F.

    When you enter a room and you see a hot mature cute lady bending over; wearing no underwear, and she is tonguing a younger girl’s pussy - she’s a F.H. C. F.M.L.I.L.F. (Fucking Hot Cute Freaky Mature Lady I’d Like to Fuck)

    CookyJar

    PS: I didn’t get a lot of single shots of Tracy. I didn’t have a lot of time. Things tend to move fast during a Ménage à trois. Don't worry I did manage to get a few more of Tracy in action.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tracey 002.jpg‎   Tracey 005.jpg‎   Tracey 004.jpg‎   Tracey 76.jpg‎   Tracey 74.jpg‎  

    Tracey 003.jpg‎  

  5. #2389
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer29
    I now prefer to spend my available funds at AMPs

    I am surprised that nobody reports on picking up women at homeless shelters or at day labor businesses. They can't be any worse then some of the other skanks that are picked up on the K and will probably be available at a cheaper rate.
    Speedracer with your mental ability I am sure each day holds a new "surprise" for you. For you each and every day is a thing of wonderment, I am sure.

    Here is some breaking news. I have picked up a SW at the Mission on the K. For someone like you, here is the most shocking thing of all: I did not think I am better then her. Here is another: I don't think I am better then a homeless person, and have spent the night with many homeless SW's.

    Here is the mission SW

    http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpo...postcount=2231

    Here is some more news. Some of these aforementioned SW's had a few needle marks and sores. Why do they have them? You ask. Because they are fucking street walkers.

    Look Speedracer, stick to your hand and AMPs, little Florida Boy and leave the Street to us

    Street

  6. #2388

    Threesome

    I have never participated in a two guy one girl performance. I’ve had one or two opportunities but I managed to avoid the two guys, one girl type of threesome. It has always seemed like; every time I swing my dick I hit on a two girl Threesome.

    Much to do about... Man! Do I have way to much time on my hands?

    CookyJar[/QUOTE]

    CookyJar:
    Thanks for the great work you're doing. You should try a threesome with another guy. I was recently in a porn theater in South Philly when the guy next to me asked: "Do you want to fuck my woman?" We went to his house, to my surprise the woman was very nice looking, very friendly, slender, with tiny tits. The three of us got naked on the bed and the boyfriend/husband, ( I don't know what their relationship was) directed her how to blow me first and later watched intensely how I fucked her. Then he stuck his dick in her and came on top of my spunk. It was very memorable, to say the least.

  7. #2387
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve
    See Speedracer-thats how you give a real street report. But, oh thats right you have to pick up a SW first. You can't just look at them from your car

    Street
    Nice report, but you have me confused with someone else. NEVER have I posted a report about seeing a woman walking on the street, assumed she was a SW, gave a detailed report on where she was and what she was wearing and then drive away. Some guys do that and I don`t see what purpose that serves. As for me picking up a SW, I started shortly after high school and I am now approaching 50. I have more then my share but I now prefer to spend my available funds at AMPS. It`s a luxury I can afford. I still occasionally pick up a SW, but I refuse to pick one up just because the opportunity presents itself. Some guys have no standards and will fuck anything with a pulse. For those of you that fall into this category I am surprised that nobody reports on picking up women at homeless shelters or at day labor businesses. They can`t be any worse then some of the other skanks that are picked up on the K and will probably be available at a cheaper rate.
    Last edited by Admin; 07-18-10 at 22:26.

  8. #2386
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Oops! I almost forgot.

    Her name is Nikki (I think). And she has a friend.

    Cookie Jar
    Yes her name is Nikki and here is some Nikki intel.

    1. She has one child-a boy I think. I know this because Nikki and I had a Pinky Swear

    2. She does a fucking great catch and spit car date for 20. 00

    3. She has done oral "raw dog" on Steve Steve on three occasions.

    4. When you are finished cumming after she spits, she always asks.

    "do you feel better now?" No shit! I always found that funny

    5. She likes wearing black and dresses nicer than most ave SW's. She always wears pumps on the street. Yet from the pics maybe she wears sneaks now.

    6. She is never more then a half mile from the 711 on the north end of the K.

    7. For a motel date you are going to pay more then 40. 00 I know because I have tried. I never pay more than 40. 00 for anyone. You can though

    8. She is constantly going on and off of Suboxone and turning to Heroin.

    She just can't seem it get it together. I think, but do not know for sure that she she smokes rock also. She keeps the same wild hours of a rock head. Newbie advise. When you hear "I have been up all night" again and again. Most of the time they are doing Rock

    9. You can take her anywhere. She does not look or act like a SW

    10. She has trouble finding housing. She has lived 3 places since I have met her. She thinks she is strong enough to endure it out there on the street. "Oh no you are not" I told her, I pointed to the ave and told her truth-"listen to me, the Street will eat you alive. Find a guy with money, treat him right and hold on tight". I like Nikki but she is a mess.

    See Speedracer-thats how you give a real street report. But, oh thats right you have to pick up a SW first. You can't just look at them from your car

    Street

  9. #2385
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    The best non-pro threesome I have ever had was a birthday gift. A girl, who was a friend, talked her friend into joining us for a night of wild sexual abandon. This happened before aids. At a time when young girls were coming out after decades of being prudes, teases and behind close door sluts. The sixties. Ahhh! The good old days.

    The point of all this is; all of my sexual life, two girl threesomes have come my way. Long before I started this hobby, threesomes were a normal part of my sex life. I have never participated in a two guy one girl performance. I’ve had one or two opportunities but I managed to avoid the two guys, one girl type of threesome. It has always seemed like; every time I swing my dick I hit on a two girl Threesome.

    Much to do about... Man! Do I have way to much time on my hands?

    CookyJar
    Hey CookyJar,
    Always enjoy your pics!
    This girl kind of looks like Amanda Beard!! lol

    Samurai

  10. #2384
    Senior Member


    Posts: 626
    Interesting stories CJ. Now show us Nikki's friend and tell us about it!

  11. #2383

    Nikki = Jewels? No!!!

    When I first saw Nikki in that hat, I almost pissed myself. For the moments it took me to drive around the block and find Nikki again, I thought Jewels had returned. It was with mixed feeling that I discovered Jewels had not returned. It would have been nice to see her again. Whereever she is, I hope Jewels is doing well.

    CookyJar

    PS: No! Nikki's friend is Jewels. Nikki's friend is Tracy. That's another story.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki 02.jpg‎   Jewels 01.jpg‎  

  12. #2382

    Re: What's in a name?

    Oops!!! I almost forgot.

    Her name is Nikki (I think). And she has a friend.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki 01.jpg‎  

  13. #2381

    Threesomes – Take em or leave them? (continues)

    The best non-pro threesome I have ever had was a birthday gift. A girl, who was a friend, talked her friend into joining us for a night of wild sexual abandon. This happened before aids. At a time when young girls were coming out after decades of being prudes, teases and behind close door sluts. The sixties. Ahhh! The good old days.

    The point of all this is; all of my sexual life, two girl threesomes have come my way. Long before I started this hobby, threesomes were a normal part of my sex life. I have never participated in a two guy one girl performance. I’ve had one or two opportunities but I managed to avoid the two guys, one girl type of threesome. It has always seemed like; every time I swing my dick I hit on a two girl Threesome.

    Much to do about... Man! Do I have way to much time on my hands?

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki 004.jpg‎   Nikki 005.jpg‎   Nikki 009.jpg‎   Nikki 48.jpg‎   Nikki 006.jpg‎  

    Nikki 012.jpg‎   Nikki 014.jpg‎   Nikki 007.jpg‎   Nikki 49.jpg‎   Nikki 51.jpg‎  


  14. #2380

    Threesome – Take em or leave them? (continues)

    When I was seventeen, a friend and I meant two girls while hookying school. They lived in west Philly and we lived in North Philly. The oldest was 20 and already had a baby, the youngest was seventeen. Both were hot hi-yellow black girls. We hung out all day, making out in the park and on the subway. We took them to their home and made arrangements to meet again the next day. That night my friend’s brother was killed in a gang fight. He would not be able join up with us.

    That morning I picked the girls up alone. My parents were at work, so we spent the day hookying at my house until school let out. We drank Boones Farm wine, ate ham and cheese sandwiches, made out. Each girl dared the other to do more and we ended up fucking. Actually it wasn’t much of a first threesome; I was young and didn’t have the experience to fully take advantage of the opportunity. But it was my first.

    Sorry! I know this isn't that interesting. I'm Still killing time.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki 001.jpg‎   Nikki 002.jpg‎   Nikki 43.jpg‎   Nikki 52.jpg‎   Nikki 56.jpg‎  

    Nikki 59.jpg‎   Nikki 53.jpg‎   Nikki 54.jpg‎   Nikki 58.jpg‎   Nikki 57.jpg‎  


  15. #2379

    Threesome – Take em or leave them?

    I grew up in the inner city. When I was 14, three sisters were living next door. The oldest was 17, I was going with the middle sister who was 14, and they had a twelve year old younger sister. Sometimes we would get together and play sex games. Sometimes it would be all three, other times it would be two and much of the time it would be just me and the fourteen year old. They would flash their boobs, show a little leg and tease the shit out of me. When it was all three, the oldest would push the two younger girls into doing more. It never mounted too much. It certainly never amounted to anything like a threesome. It did get me use to being comfortable around more than one girl. By the time they moved, I had seen the oldest completely nude a couple of times, fuck the 14 year old twice and pre-maturely ejaculated on the 12 year old while dried humping her, numerous of time.

    So! What does this have to do with anything?

    Nothing! I am just killing time.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki 37.jpg‎   Nikki 000.jpg‎   Nikki 40.jpg‎   Nikki 41.jpg‎   Nikki 42.jpg‎  

    Nikki 44.jpg‎   Nikki 010.jpg‎   Nikki 47.jpg‎   Nikki 46.jpg‎   Nikki 45.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape