Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 56,821 to 56,835 of 61462
-
07-09-10 04:07 #4642Senior Member

Posts: 56Thursday Night
I begin by calling Peggy and she said she is available but I waited and she did not get out the house. I saw pair of WSW near Royal Farm on Washington. One is a blonde and white shirt. The other is a red hair in purple T-shirt and white short. I drive by and one call out to me. When I turn to a side street the red hair, purple shirt girl walk to me but instead of get in my car she came to the driver side window. I asked her if she need a ride and want to come in the car. She said "I want to make some money" and "What are you looking for?"
I smelled something fishy and said "sorry, wrong person" and drove away. As I drove away, there was another white pick up truck stop by. WHen I came back 10 minutes later the blonde is gone but the purple shirt girl still there.
I think the purple one is definitely an undercover but please let me know more information and did I respond correctly.
I pick up Melissa on Washington on the way back. She is blond, about 25, and skinny. She want 30 for a BJ and I counter with 20. Her skill is decent but she was rushing me. I will not repeat since rushing is a huge turn off for me.
Be careful out there.
-
07-08-10 19:43 #4641Senior Member

Posts: 162Ummm, cops have 1001 ways to arrest you for 1001 imaginary reasons, unless you can prove otherwise :P
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
Here are my favorits
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNDlf6hA6TY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8ibV...eature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qrq4...eature=channel
But in testimony for the SW district, my cell phone was returned to me. Thanks.
-
07-08-10 18:26 #4640Senior Member

Posts: 40Long legs
Not that this is my cup of tea, but today around lunchtime witnessed a tall dark skinned lady in a very very short dress and heels strutting south on Reisterstown at Northern Parkway. A male walked about 10 feet ahead of her and was pointing her out to other motorists. Didn't get to see the front side as I was with a coworker, the back end sure did look nice!
-
07-08-10 11:52 #4639Senior Member

Posts: 1330How to Handle Encounters with LE
Yesterday, one South Jersey monger posted about his encounter with LE. Another monger gave a link to this 45 minute video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
All mongers should watch that video at least one time.
-
07-07-10 23:28 #4638Senior Member

Posts: 216Melissa
Picked up auburn haired Melissa today at Payson. She gave a strong CBJ for the ususal jackson. Someone pulled up behind me and blasted the horn while she was getting in. Jealous I guess.
PP
-
07-07-10 22:19 #4637Senior Member

Posts: 141I just wanted to say thanks to the Balto people, I got 7 replies but didn't get to see any of them before I returned. I doubt I would've gotten that kind of response up here. Anyway,I hunted 2 days both in the daytime and the girl I picked up was Niki and she was pretty good. Older WSW, maybe 40, but got a nice BBBJCIM for .25. Picked her up on Wash Blvd. and went for a nice drive down to W. Potapsco and found a safe place. Looks 6, attitude 9, performance 9.
-
07-07-10 20:34 #4636Senior Member

Posts: 269Help us out man
Thanks for the warnings Alan. There must be more to this. Did you pick up a lady cop?
Originally Posted by Alan Duval
Were you tweakin? Maybe they lingered for some time after a call. I've never heard of multiple officers stalk someone they thought may have picked up a women who was an alleged hooker at one point in time. That's almost authoritarianism. They have much greater complex issues to address. I have heard of them lying in wait after someone purchased drugs because the Brooklyn drug scene does not operate the same way west port/east side/ west operates. It's mostly on the inside track. They get their asses hauled away quickly outside. If she was staying at a drop/drug house, I could understand why they would wait for you. It takes months to bust a house. They need intel to back up claims, and they get that by searching people coming out of these houses. That's another good reason not to go to her house/apartment.
Originally Posted by Alan Duval
Be careful you don't get burned. I know of four who are disingenuous.
Originally Posted by Alan Duval
-
07-07-10 18:50 #4635Senior Member

Posts: 45Ally in B/C
I picked up a young bsw this moring around 530. What a treat. She is about 5' 3'' tall dark coco color thin about 100 lbs a cup. She is right and good but high on the pockets.She said she lived in glen burnie now and has no place to work out off and her cell is off.
-
07-07-10 14:59 #4634Senior Member

Posts: 62Kristen
Kristen,
Was over my house the p*ssy was so wet she is tried of them old guys and wanted some good d*ck and good cash. She will be back this weekend also. Man it was good.
-
07-07-10 08:03 #4633Senior Member

Posts: 594YANA at 901 Hollins
My best gentlemongering day was when I played bounce the mattress with an attractive lady and then drove her to YANA where she was admitted for treatment. Hope to do it again ASAP.
-
07-07-10 06:20 #4632Senior Member

Posts: 1045Alicia
Welcome back, GEESCH- IT'S been way too long. HI Subzero glad you had a good experience with ALICIA ALICIA is a real nice girl with a bad drug habit. Bf's or just partying got her into drugs is my best guess. Living in the hood it's almost inescapable not to adopt that life style. She has a very poor taste in bf's. ALICIA has or had an abusive bf who regularly beat her up. The guy was a real prick. It doesn't take much to beat up a small 105 lb. girl. Alicia is real pleasant and will treat you accordingly if you do the same. We clicked real quickly and became good friends. While I haven't seen her in a few years do to health problems, I DO PLAN TO DO SO shortly as soon as I can get my driver's license recertified. I really miss her and consider her a good friend. ALICIA always left me smiling and wanting more. It's too bad she has returned back to the hood, I had hoped she would turn her life around and get clean. BBB
Originally Posted by Subzero2
-
07-07-10 00:23 #4631Senior Member

Posts: 162Finally met her, she is pretty cool and pretty. Nice body and good attitude.
Originally Posted by Geesh
-
07-06-10 22:02 #4630Senior Member

Posts: 35Sierra
I don't think she was that age if I had to guess I would say 22-28. I have been cruising the Brooklyn area for sometime and never have seen her before but I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by Bmore Slim
-
07-06-10 18:48 #4629Senior Member

Posts: 457Jenna
Hey guys,
I just wanted to drop a couple of lines and tell everyone about Jenna who I met in the Wilkens area on Sunday. I met her at the corner store by the circle. She was reading a National Geographic book about anthropology and genatics, so it was easy to strike a conversation.
I very much enjoyed being with her and we had a good discussion about the subject. This woman is a wife/mother material. Of course she is great in other aspects too.
BTW, she told me about this website. She said many of the girls in the area know about it. I found it on Google, but not after running into another site which publishes the names of "Johns."
And another BTW, if you prefer to be refrred to by your login name, don't refer to the gilrs as Street Walkers. Also, it is more tasteful to say "She was great" than say "will repeat".
-
07-06-10 18:28 #4628Senior Member

Posts: 300Need to get glasses
I was driving north on Ritchie Hwy and pulled over for an older wsw with brunette hair, medium build, leggy. I let her in the car and whoa, a huge rash, not unlike secondary syphilis, all over. Well I immediately asked her if I could give her a ride. She said no, I pulled over for a DATE! I reiterated ride, she said DATE. Finally she got out leaving my passenger car door open. WHEW! Well boys sometimes you need better light for the reconnoitering. Curtisbay











Reply With Quote




