Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4639

    How to Handle Encounters with LE

    Yesterday, one South Jersey monger posted about his encounter with LE. Another monger gave a link to this 45 minute video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

    All mongers should watch that video at least one time.

  2. #4638

    Melissa

    Picked up auburn haired Melissa today at Payson. She gave a strong CBJ for the ususal jackson. Someone pulled up behind me and blasted the horn while she was getting in. Jealous I guess.

    PP

  3. #4637
    I just wanted to say thanks to the Balto people, I got 7 replies but didn't get to see any of them before I returned. I doubt I would've gotten that kind of response up here. Anyway,I hunted 2 days both in the daytime and the girl I picked up was Niki and she was pretty good. Older WSW, maybe 40, but got a nice BBBJCIM for .25. Picked her up on Wash Blvd. and went for a nice drive down to W. Potapsco and found a safe place. Looks 6, attitude 9, performance 9.

  4. #4636

    Help us out man

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Duval
    A few years back I spent the night in Central Booking for picking up someone in Brooklyn.
    Thanks for the warnings Alan. There must be more to this. Did you pick up a lady cop?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Duval
    Earlier this year I picked up someone in Brooklyn, and parked around the corner from her home. Later, I came out of her home to walk back to my car. As I approached the corner I happened to glance across the street and in a store's picture window could see the the reflection of 2 official vehicles parked around the corner, with 4 official city employees, sitting quietly, watching my car.

    I watched the reflection in disbelief (and terror) for a long time, and finally concluded they had apparently seen me pick her up, followed up to her home, and now were waiting for me to return. I guessed that if I returned to my car in short enough time, they'd have sufficient "probable cause" since she was undoubtedly known to them.

    So I turned around a walked the other way to think up a plausible story if questioned. I wandered around making notes of houses for sale (their address and description, and picked up flyers if they had any) so I could support the story I developed. Then every 30 minutes or so I'd check the corner from 2 blocks away.

    After nearly TWO FREAKING HOURS (Your tax dollars at work!!!!!!!!! ) they suddenly all drove away, so I got the hell out of Dodge and haven't been back since, taking care of my needs in far safer ways.
    Were you tweakin? Maybe they lingered for some time after a call. I've never heard of multiple officers stalk someone they thought may have picked up a women who was an alleged hooker at one point in time. That's almost authoritarianism. They have much greater complex issues to address. I have heard of them lying in wait after someone purchased drugs because the Brooklyn drug scene does not operate the same way west port/east side/ west operates. It's mostly on the inside track. They get their asses hauled away quickly outside. If she was staying at a drop/drug house, I could understand why they would wait for you. It takes months to bust a house. They need intel to back up claims, and they get that by searching people coming out of these houses. That's another good reason not to go to her house/apartment.


    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Duval
    Trusted senior members who want to trade info are welcome to email
    Be careful you don't get burned. I know of four who are disingenuous.

  5. #4635

    Ally in B/C

    I picked up a young bsw this moring around 530. What a treat. She is about 5' 3'' tall dark coco color thin about 100 lbs a cup. She is right and good but high on the pockets.She said she lived in glen burnie now and has no place to work out off and her cell is off.

  6. #4634

    Kristen

    Kristen,

    Was over my house the p*ssy was so wet she is tried of them old guys and wanted some good d*ck and good cash. She will be back this weekend also. Man it was good.

  7. #4633

    YANA at 901 Hollins

    My best gentlemongering day was when I played bounce the mattress with an attractive lady and then drove her to YANA where she was admitted for treatment. Hope to do it again ASAP.

  8. #4632

    Alicia

    Quote Originally Posted by Subzero2
    Finally met her, she is pretty cool and pretty. Nice body and good attitude.
    Welcome back, GEESCH- IT'S been way too long. HI Subzero glad you had a good experience with ALICIA ALICIA is a real nice girl with a bad drug habit. Bf's or just partying got her into drugs is my best guess. Living in the hood it's almost inescapable not to adopt that life style. She has a very poor taste in bf's. ALICIA has or had an abusive bf who regularly beat her up. The guy was a real prick. It doesn't take much to beat up a small 105 lb. girl. Alicia is real pleasant and will treat you accordingly if you do the same. We clicked real quickly and became good friends. While I haven't seen her in a few years do to health problems, I DO PLAN TO DO SO shortly as soon as I can get my driver's license recertified. I really miss her and consider her a good friend. ALICIA always left me smiling and wanting more. It's too bad she has returned back to the hood, I had hoped she would turn her life around and get clean. BBB

  9. #4631
    Quote Originally Posted by Geesh
    Alicia is hanging back around Wilkins and Catherine.
    Very nice personality, how did she get into this mess?
    Finally met her, she is pretty cool and pretty. Nice body and good attitude.

  10. #4630

    Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmore Slim
    Could this be the Sierra of old who also goes by C. See from time to time? What is her age range? About 36-42? I have not seen her in years, but I did manage to catch her out of the corner of my eye a few weeks ago. If it's the same gal, you had a good time. Upgrade next time, and you'll find out why she is such a good lover.
    I don't think she was that age if I had to guess I would say 22-28. I have been cruising the Brooklyn area for sometime and never have seen her before but I could be wrong.

  11. #4629

    Jenna

    Hey guys,

    I just wanted to drop a couple of lines and tell everyone about Jenna who I met in the Wilkens area on Sunday. I met her at the corner store by the circle. She was reading a National Geographic book about anthropology and genatics, so it was easy to strike a conversation.

    I very much enjoyed being with her and we had a good discussion about the subject. This woman is a wife/mother material. Of course she is great in other aspects too.

    BTW, she told me about this website. She said many of the girls in the area know about it. I found it on Google, but not after running into another site which publishes the names of "Johns."

    And another BTW, if you prefer to be refrred to by your login name, don't refer to the gilrs as Street Walkers. Also, it is more tasteful to say "She was great" than say "will repeat".

  12. #4628

    Need to get glasses

    I was driving north on Ritchie Hwy and pulled over for an older wsw with brunette hair, medium build, leggy. I let her in the car and whoa, a huge rash, not unlike secondary syphilis, all over. Well I immediately asked her if I could give her a ride. She said no, I pulled over for a DATE! I reiterated ride, she said DATE. Finally she got out leaving my passenger car door open. WHEW! Well boys sometimes you need better light for the reconnoitering. Curtisbay

  13. #4627

    Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Wcz
    Took a stroll through B/CB last night around midnight. As I finished a second loop ready to head home I pass a pretty BSW small frame about 5'4" at best small ass smelled good and long hair with blonde highlights
    Could this be the Sierra of old who also goes by C.C from time to time? What is her age range? About 36-42? I have not seen her in years, but I did manage to catch her out of the corner of my eye a few weeks ago. If it's the same gal, you had a good time. Upgrade next time, and you'll find out why she is such a good lover.

  14. #4626

    Sierra in Brooklyn

    Took a stroll through B/CB last night around midnight looking to relieve a little stress. There was not much out except a really bad ran down spaced out WSW whcih I would of been afraid of even letting into my car never mind do the deed for me and a few BSW which I normally pass on in favor of the WSW. As I finished a second loop ready to head home I pass a pretty BSW small frame about 5'4" at best small ass smelled good and long hair with blonde highlights on Washburn and 2nd so I swung back around pulled over and waited for her to walk by and I was right she was a working girl. So we take a little ride making sure neither one of us is the popo then we agree on a CBl for .20 she asked for a tip. I said I would think about as I get my BJ soon as she started I knew she was in for a tip she knows how to work the mic very well perfect rythem and can go pretty fast in moting with the hand. Normally I struggle with a CBJ but she was on the money after she worked it for a while I could not hold back so the release happened and was like damn. So I did give her a. 10 tip because her effort and technique was on the money for me.

    Did not get the digits but she says she is always by that block where I believe its the rave bar is used to be rockin robins give her a try you will be glad you did.

  15. #4625
    Senior Member


    Posts: 171

    Garrison gem

    I saw a fetching BSW on Garrison this afternoon. Possibly early 30s, mid-height, nice sway to her skirt-covered body. Smallish breasts but, overall, a nice package. I first saw her go a car at Groveland but on a hunch I circled the block and, lo and hehold, she had exited the car and was walking. I took another pass just to admire her.
    Essentially what I am saying is that that woman had a presence. Just like Sabrina has on lower Garrison. Bri is considerably older than the woman I saw today, but always dresses well. Today's woman was also considerably darker than Bri.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape