Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7038

    Not Really

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wesson
    CH,
    Is Hong as good looking as her pics? How is her body?

    No, but what else is new with many of the ads and reality..lol

    As Jimmy P said, she is average looking and nothing that I would look twice at but does have a small body with small b's with those nice Asian nips. She lifted the top, undid the bra and dropped the draws for full access and lots of sucking and rubbing.

    I would go back for another visit and the massage and the HE were both very good. I just have to wear a mask on the next visit to get past Lucy..LOL

    Take care and stay safe

  2. #7037

    Hong

    I can field this one and offer my view - Hong is about 40. Pretty much average looking. When I went there a couple weeks ago, she provided access to the rack, but without taking anything off, so they were kinda squished down. She is a small B (which those of us in the IBTC like). Others say she provided them with more access too...

    I haven't seen any of the other gals on the 1st floor, or the new ones on the 2nd floor, but I would venture to say that Hong falls into the same category as Waltham Wellness - you're not there for the view, but for the great service and skilled massage/ending.

    JP

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wesson
    CH,
    Is Hong as good looking as her pics? How is her body?

  3. #7036

    Hong

    CH,
    Is Hong as good looking as her pics? How is her body?

  4. #7035

    Ps

    In a streetfight, my money is on Lucy...whoooaaaaa
    Didn't understand a single word but body language was all I need to see.

    Shit, I haven't had two women fight over me since I had a fistful of dollars at the dance rail in college...LOL

  5. #7034

    Catfight at 38 Montvale

    Holy Shit, talk about opening up a can of worms. Based on a report by Sebastian6, I decided to try Hong at 117 vs my regular stop at 120 to see Lucy or Jeannie. Came in through the loading dock and tried to discreetly slip by 120 but Lucy was sitting in the catbird seat and smiled and waved but I kept walking. As I entered 117 and was met by Hong, a knock on the door and then I overheard voices. Hong comes back in and asked if I was the one who called for appt and I said yes and then was 20 questions about who and how many visits to 120. Let's get on with this massage, please.

    Massage was very good and thorough with lots of pre flip under carriage work and total access to top and bottom with unlimited roaming and play. Good HE. Charges 70/hr so gave her a Franklin and she said, you sure that is not too much.

    Go to leave and round two starts as I get pulled in by Lucy who asks me why I went to her and in comes Hong. If you were the monger who kept calling about the 1230 appt, thanks for prolonging my HE and sorry you had to witness the catfight..saw you in the hall.

    Think I will hold off on 38 for a few weeks..LMAO

  6. #7033

    Heavenly Touch 25 - review

    I was back to Heavenly Touch 25 today and saw Bella.

    They have cleaned the place up more and added a few new touches. The place is quite clean.

    Session was very good, Bella improves with successive visits. The more familiar she is with you the more fun.

    Her massage was much better than previous one, the teasing just as fantastic. HE was a really great experience.

    She has a fantastic body and uses it well to augment her hands and her fantastic touch.

    I took an hour session as usual, and got the full hour, so those who have complained earlier about her shorting their time, YMMV, but I got the full time and did last time as well.

    There is no need to go into details, they have been provided in previous reviews. This is to report that she was better than previous session and I expect she will improve more next time, and there will definitely be a next time.

  7. #7032

    ?Commercial zoning issues

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy22
    Most of these girls are working till 9 - 11:00 pm. If you call before they go, most of them will be more than happy to wait for you. But if you drop in late, it would be difficult.
    I just figured that there must have been some town/city ordinance keeping these places from working late but I don't know the loophole in RI?

  8. #7031

    oops

    Quote Originally Posted by Newday53
    I think the report you speak of was referring to RR in RI - post 4581...
    Sorry, I guess that's why I couldn't find it.

    Thanks for straightening that out.

  9. #7030
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke Screen
    I read a report a while ago about Red Rose but I can't find it now. But it went something like this. This is the place for the old hags meeting headquarters. I walked in looked around and ran, not walked, out.

    Good luck with that one, I'm looking forward to your review.

    S. S.
    I think the report you speak of was referring to RR in RI - post 4581...

  10. #7029

    Red Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Ampfan
    I second that emotion about Susan. There are that there are so many alternatives around these days. Certainly many younger, more erotic and exotic ladies around, but for skill, experience and attitude, there are few in her class. I continue to visit WW from time to time and have never been disappointed. I do wish that Jessica were around more often-haven't seen her in months, and she is now away again. I hear that business has been pretty slow over there. In fact, thinking back to a year / 18 months ago, I recall that WW was one of the most often cited places on the Forum. Now, with the exception of BJ's report, their profile here has diminished- I suppose as a result of the fact

    I will TOFFT "Red Rose" this week and file a report for all of you anxious fellows who hanker for something new in the vicinity. A difficult task, I know, but as they say, someone has to do it.
    I read a report a while ago about Red Rose but I can't find it now. But it went something like this. This is the place for the old hags meeting headquarters. I walked in looked around and ran, not walked, out.

    Good luck with that one, I'm looking forward to your review.

    S. S.

  11. #7028

    Susan @ WW

    I second that emotion about Susan. There are certainly many younger, more erotic and exotic ladies around, but for skill, experience and attitude, there are few in her class. I continue to visit WW from time to time and have never been disappointed. I do wish that Jessica were around more often--haven't seen her in months, and she is now away again. I hear that business has been pretty slow over there. In fact, thinking back to a year / 18 months ago, I recall that WW was one of the most often cited places on the Forum. Now, with the exception of Bj's report, their profile here has diminished-- I suppose as a result of the fact that there are so many alternatives around these days.

    I will TOFFT "Red Rose" this week and file a report for all of you anxious fellows who hanker for something new in the vicinity. A difficult task, I know, but as they say, someone has to do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Bj4242
    Hadn't been there in awhile and drew Susan, who in addition to giving a top notch medium massage, gave an intensely erotic ending while I was on all fours with no flip. She had me barking at the fucking moon. Similar looks and same rate as the other WW providers discussed ad nauseum, but a particularly good finish that I'm definitely going to try and repeat.

    PS. I wouldn't mind hearing a report about "RedRose" in Waltham if anyone has TOFTT. I called and got the address, but drove by and saw that it was a low-rent apartment complex. I was enticed because their hours go to 11PM so I know something is afoot, but not sure to what extent.
    Latest ad: http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/1796772072.html

  12. #7027

    You might possibly be accommendated

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Pratt
    Does anyone know an AMP or AAMP that is open later than 10pm?
    I was out tonite (Saturday) and was really in the mood for a massage with extras. It was about midnight. I had my recent issue of the Phoenix, and there are several asian places in the Spa as well as Escort sections that advertise 24/7.

    Called the one that says near Burlington Mall (-2291) but it went to voicemail (the vm noted a diff number, but i suppose forwarding is common for them).
    I tried a couple others, including Angel of Route 2 (8041), which I and others have reviewed here. No answer.

    What does a guy gotta do to get some relaxation late night/early morning? (not gonna head out now, but for the future)

    Any info is appreciated.

    JP
    Most of these girls are working till 9 - 11:00 pm. If you call before they go, most of them will be more than happy to wait for you. But if you drop in late, it would be difficult.

  13. #7026

    Late night AMPs??

    None that I know of in MA, Jim.
    (the now defunct EGG was 11pm)
    But, plenty in RI are open til 2-3am.
    When I first broke into the AMP scene, I researched the very same thing (in the south shore) and came up nil.
    That's what eventually led me to the Prov AMPs.
    Sorry couldn't be more help.

    J


    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Pratt
    Does anyone know an AMP or AAMP that is open later than 10pm?
    I was out tonite (Saturday) and was really in the mood for a massage with extras. It was about midnight. I had my recent issue of the Phoenix, and there are several asian places in the Spa as well as Escort sections that advertise 24/7.

    Called the one that says near Burlington Mall (-2291) but it went to voicemail (the vm noted a diff number, but i suppose forwarding is common for them).
    I tried a couple others, including Angel of Route 2 (8041), which I and others have reviewed here. No answer.

    What does a guy gotta do to get some relaxation late night/early morning? (not gonna head out now, but for the future)

    Any info is appreciated.

    JP

  14. #7025

    Golden Flower Massage - Medford

    Saw an ad for for them in the Phoenix. Called a few hours before to verify they would be open. Parking can suck depending when you go. Waiting area is huge. Looks like they have a couple of rooms. Was met by Annie who I thought was not very attractive. Took me into the room which was freezing because she had the window open with a sheet covering it. She told me to undress and she'd be back. They have one of those paper covers on the table which I find in some of the cheaper AMP's I've been to and no sheet or towel to put over me if I wanted to. All things that scream HE available. She came back about a minute later as I'm standing there naked because I had just finished undressing. The table felt a little flimsy as I got on it and it started creaking and I got this uneasy feeling this isn't going to end well. It never did collapse but I still wasn't comfortable on it. Laying face down, uncovered, freezing, and she turns on this lamp that I thought was so bright Logan could use it to help land planes. After about 10 or 15 minutes I finally asked her to close the window which she did. Massage itself was not all that great. She doesn't seem to have much training if any. She kept rubbing the same areas over and over and I'm starting to wonder if she's ever going to have me flip. Teasing was minimal. She left the room and I looked at the clock which I could barely see through the blinding light but I was still on my front after about 40 minutes. She came right back in and had me flip at which point she also turned off the light. Immediately asks if I want "it" massaged. I said sure. No questioning about price or what I will give her. Up comes her top and down go her pants. About a b cup with the standard long nipples. To her credit I didn't last too long. She cleaned me up and continued with massaging my legs. Nice enough girl. English was okay not great. No phone calls while I was there. I don't if someone else was there to answer the phone or if their to new to get a lot of calls. I was there about 55 minutes which to me was good. I don't know if I'd repeat as I think there are better places. 60 for the house and 40 for her.

  15. #7024

    totally frustrated - a little help, please

    Does anyone know an AMP or AAMP that is open later than 10pm?
    I was out tonite (Saturday) and was really in the mood for a massage with extras. It was about midnight. I had my recent issue of the Phoenix, and there are several asian places in the Spa as well as Escort sections that advertise 24/7.

    Called the one that says near Burlington Mall (-2291) but it went to voicemail (the vm noted a diff number, but i suppose forwarding is common for them).
    I tried a couple others, including Angel of Route 2 (8041), which I and others have reviewed here. No answer.

    What does a guy gotta do to get some relaxation late night/early morning? (not gonna head out now, but for the future)

    Any info is appreciated.

    JP

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape