Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 8093
-
06-22-10 09:48 #2348Senior Member

Posts: 2085Katie is a beautiful prostitute. I think she would be super sexy if she was pregnant. I think she would be able to charge more with a sexy baby bump. She is pretty so she'd be able to sell the baby for big $$ and then she could feed her drug habit to the max.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
Last edited by Admin; 06-28-10 at 12:39.
-
06-22-10 08:30 #2347Senior Member

Posts: 5563AnonSweetie - What's in a Name
Please don’t get the wrong idea about my issues with names. Whenever possible I’d rather have the girl name then not have her name. But, it’s not the end of the world, for me, it I don’t have her name. It could be Enie Meanie, Minie or Moetisha for all I care, as long as she has good work ethics and get the job done.
CookyJar
-
06-22-10 08:24 #2346Senior Member

Posts: 5563AnonSweetie - A life Saver
Hey FreakLikDat,
You might like this one. She stepped in when Ashley bummed out on me. Unfortunately I never got her name. There was no ride over in the car, no LE check, no discussion of the cost of rice in China; she was just there when I needed her. There was no need to exchange names. She asked me, “What happened with your girlfriend?” I explained that Ashley had been high and walked out on me. I asked her if she was available. She said yes and nature took its course from there.
She performed all of the regular services. She didn’t rock my world, but she did get the job done.
For now let’s just call her AnonSweetie. I am certain you, SuperEloquent or somebody will come up with her name.
LOL
CookyJar
-
06-21-10 21:50 #2345Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Round Two: Amber and Aundrea
I don’t know what to say. I’m flat out speechless.
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
Awesome report!
CookyJar
-
06-21-10 20:35 #2344Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: RE: Amber
Let’s not make too big a fuss about this one. Three out of four isn’t that bad. The girls name is Amber. I made a mistake. Please forgive me. I’m a baddddd CookyJar.
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
Now I am really confused. Didn’t you just give 4 reasons why a girl may have/use different names.
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
Here are a more:
5. To avoid LE girls often use an alias.
6. They think Ashley is sexier than their real name Bertha.
7. They are wanted by the FBI under their real name.
8. Sometimes they give their given name and other times they give a nickname.
9. Sometime it’s just a matter of spelling: Like Holli rather than Holly or CookyJar rather than Cookie Jar.
10. They are so hi they cannot remember their real name.
You have given two really nice examples, Kylie to Rachel and Alexus to LUX. I have no idea why they do it, but they do it.
On this site it may be important. It may be important to some. It may be important when comparing two girls without pictures. It is not important to you or I, and it’s not important to guys like FreakLitDat or anyone who actually travels the streets looking for girls. When I am looking for a girl, I hunt by scent, by sight, by sound – I’m an animal and that’s how I hunt. I never hunt by name. I am not driving down the avenue yelling, “Hey is your name Amber? Wanna Date?”
We’ve both dated Nikki. We were able to find her not because her name was Nikki or Nicole. We found her because she was hot (and we were out looking).
LOL
CookyJar
-
06-21-10 19:29 #2343Senior Member

Posts: 5563Keep your filthy hands off of Aundrea – that’s MY women. LOL
Originally Posted by Blu Ray

CookyJar
-
06-21-10 19:22 #2342Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Amber not Ashley
You are sooooooooooo right. I hope the forum pain in the behinds don’t give me a lot of flack over this. I was rushing trying to get this batch of pictures posted after being hassled all day yesterday by one of Supereloquent’s groupies.
Originally Posted by Freaklikdat
The girls name is Amber. She has it tattooed on her neck so she won’t forget it. I didn’t write it down but I should have.
I haven’t checked out Supereloquent’s thread yet, so I don’t know what he said. That’s the point I’ve been trying to make about his not being allowed to post in any thread other than his own.
I saved Supereloquent’s thread for last. I wanted to savor his threesome report.
Speaking of threesome reports; did you read Hawk’s? Now that was hot, smoking hot.
BTW: If you date Amber again; ask her to do the ball licking while DT trick I taught her. LOL
CookyJar
-
06-21-10 14:15 #2341Senior Member

Posts: 232Amber not Ashley
Originally Posted by CookyJar
SuperE is right on this one CJ. Amber is her name and she has a big tattoo on her neck that says "amber" unless she told you Ashley since they do seem to change names often on the K then I can see why you called her ashley. It's funny cause I just hooked up with Amber yesterday evening remembering how good her BBBJ was the last time I saw her. Her deepthroating skills are impressive and makes her stand out from the other girls. My only knock on her is she can't do a lenghty BBBJ to completion without complaining IMHO. But definately worth a try.
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
-
06-21-10 07:57 #2340Senior Member

Posts: 153Love all the pics you take,especially Alexis. I know you have posted her up before, but always good to see her and your other girls.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
-
06-21-10 07:49 #2339Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Re: First Threesome!
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
Now that's the guy I know and love. LOL
CookyJar
-
06-21-10 06:52 #2338Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: First Threesome!
I am waiting with heighten anticipation. I am certain it’s going to be awesome.
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
I don’t agree with all of your reasons. I do agree on the girl on girl stuff. It’s nice but mostly done for the camera. The real action takes place once the camera is put away. IMHO
Go for it.
CookyJar
-
06-20-10 21:52 #2337Senior Member

Posts: 5563Ashley - An Industrial Diamond
When I finally get Ashley alone - what happens. She spooks, gets paranoid and leaves out after posing for three pictures.
The word on the streets is that Ashley has been raped a couple of time. She stays hopped up. She left without getting any money. She didn't seem as high as she was on either one of our first two dates. She still didn't remember me or any of our dates. I was out of the money for the room. But, as luck would have it, I was able to make Lemonaide out of this lemon date. That's when I meant AnonGirl II
When I got back to the avenue, I spotted Ashley walking in the middle of the street.
YMMV
CookyJar
-
06-20-10 21:34 #2336Senior Member

Posts: 5563Katie without the skirt
What's not to like about Katie?
CookyJar
-
06-20-10 21:29 #2335Senior Member

Posts: 5563Katie in a Skirt
The skirt adds something to the pictures, don't you think.
CookyJar
-
06-20-10 21:23 #2334Senior Member

Posts: 5563Katie - Another Diamond in the Rough
Like Aundrea and Alexis, I have posted Katie before. What got to me this time was her skirt. I love a girl in a short skirt. Once again I was reminded of times gone by.
CookyJar












Reply With Quote




