Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 13117
-
06-24-10 12:32 #3007Senior Member

Posts: 167RE: Jennifer
I saw Jennifer this week as I was cruising the ave looking for a regular. She saw me a few times and smiled at me. I didn't find any of the girls I was looking for, so I went back and picked her up. We had some nice conversation on the way to my spot and settled on. 2 plus a tip for BBBJCIM.
Her BJ was good, but not at all deep. She didn't rush or ask if I was close, so that was a plus. She took it all in her mouth and kept going until I was done, then she spit in a towel that I had there for that purpose. I gave her. 27 and a fortune cookie that I had in my cup holder LOL. We had some more nice talk and I dropped her back on the ave. She probably wouldn't be my first pick, but I would pick her up again.Last edited by Admin; 06-28-10 at 12:17.
-
06-21-10 02:34 #3006Senior Member

Posts: 626Excellent usage of the search function, links to found report or pics in both of your recent reports! Good job also on reporting the different names used. This may also help someone recall dating her or finding your report in future searches.
Originally Posted by Philly John
-
06-20-10 00:58 #3005Regular Member

Posts: 2Liz
Anyone know if Liz is still out and anybody have or can get more pics?
I can't find her.
-
06-18-10 19:13 #3004Senior Member

Posts: 649Gentlemen,
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.
Let's get back to the subject.
Thank You,
JacksonLast edited by Admin; 06-21-10 at 03:13.
-
06-18-10 13:37 #3003Senior Member

Posts: 1414Its Around
Same Shit From Another Location Down South.
Unfortunately, since the Hogg Family disease has been confirmed multiple times here, it sounds like you are probably royally fucked. There is also a good chance that your fellow monger here (who recommended that you visit Hogg Heaven in a pm to you) also has the gift that keeps on giving. Please go for treatment ASAP and you may be able to get it under control. As I understand it, there is no cure. Only some medicine to control the outbreaks.
About a year ago, I thought I might have contracted it from DATY with one of my favorite amp girls. She gets checked regularly and is very careful. Unlike Priscilla Pigg and her sister Henrietta Hogg, she would not knowingly spread anything to others. She is very sweet and about the cleanest AMP girl I know. I was very relieved to find out it was only a yeast infection (has some similar initial symptoms to herpes). I told her about it, she was a little embarrassed and she took care of it immediately. And I went to my doctor who diagnosed it and treated it. It went away immediately and never returned. Needless to say my dining enthusiasm has been greatly curbed since then and I am much more careful.
-
06-18-10 09:35 #3002Senior Member

Posts: 1414This Is Whats Its About
If ya monger in Philly, NY, NJ, BOSTON, LA, or any other place that's where the post goes. Why would anyone ever post on a Philly board if the find was in Orlando Fla?
As far as the likes and dis likes go who cares about that? Its a free world and board. As far as posting nasty pics goes We also have the right to make comments about this. When anyone wants this place to themselves and buys it they can do whatever they like. Play nice Steve, take some meds, drink a pint, smoke some rocks, shoot some dope, or whatever it is you do to relax.
Some here and on the international side never have ever posted a pic or gone anywhere in the globe mongering. Sure they say they do and will argue that they do but I am sure never have. Some tell tails of balancing acts on top of dumpsters and back alley crap (that's high end ha) and have never added a pic. Some have nothing more to do but monger around, so they supply info, some good some not so good. I feel I don't want most info out around here so it's passed via PM and keeps me and the gals out of harms way. It also keeps many that never add anything here from asking for free info.
Don't feel Steve that you were bashed but just TALKED ABOUT and leave it at that. Some of your finds are better looking and some are the nastiest things most have ever seen. Please note it was not done to hammer you just to let ya know the quality is not all that good. I guess it does reflect on you as a person but that said, so does your spinning out and bashing others. The comments were about the girl, not you but you spoke and made your ass show.
Its about info and finds and prices and all the rest in this game. I am sure I will never send flowers to your funeral or care when your gone. But I do care enough to speak out when the quality is like the inside of a gut wagon or bait barrel. If ya look around most would never want anyone to ever know they have crossed a line towards fugly and nasty. I guess you are another story all together in that regard.
Keep up the good work, and please tell us what funeral home has your mortuary trust, We will soon send some donations.
B. B.
-
06-18-10 08:55 #3001Senior Member

Posts: 198Gentlemen,
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.
Let's get back to the subject.
Thank You,
JacksonLast edited by Admin; 06-21-10 at 03:08.
-
06-17-10 22:53 #3000Senior Member

Posts: 649Gentlemen,
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.
Let's get back to the subject.
Thank You,
JacksonLast edited by Admin; 06-21-10 at 03:08.
-
06-17-10 10:44 #2999Senior Member

Posts: 64Katerina
My first time acting on K, 2 weeks ago. A 21 year old from the Ukraine who lives in Olney. Pretty face, blond hair, green eyes.
Very nice, talkative person. Told me about her life (including heroine) and in no way acted like a scammer. We walked a good 10 blocks to the house we used and she wanted to walk my back just to keep talking. $50 and she book my load in her mouth, another $10 for this dude to give us ths little apartment
She didn't want her face in the picture, so just the snatch below.
-
06-17-10 09:10 #2998Senior Member

Posts: 198Gentlemen,
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.
Let's get back to the subject.
Thank You,
JacksonLast edited by Admin; 06-21-10 at 03:08.
-
06-17-10 01:18 #2997Senior Member

Posts: 649Gentlemen,
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.
Let's get back to the subject.
Thank You,
JacksonLast edited by Admin; 06-21-10 at 03:09.
-
06-16-10 23:44 #2996Senior Member

Posts: 198Report deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.
Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.Last edited by Admin; 06-21-10 at 03:11.
-
06-16-10 21:12 #2995Senior Member

Posts: 198Report deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Last edited by Admin; 06-21-10 at 03:14.
-
06-16-10 16:00 #2994Senior Member

Posts: 97Brilliant!!!
Speaking of bloatware, I dreamed I was overhearing a conversation through the paper-thin walls of the Carlyle...
I've never quite gotten a good bead on you Ed. I remember the flame wars with CJ, where he out maneuvered and out articulated you which, I think, led to your temporary self imposed exile. And, for a long time I thought you were a cop monitoring this board and trying your best to gather intelligence and subvert this forum. Now you are back with an acerbic and rapier wit second to none. Were you attending English Lit and Witty Writing 101 courses in the interim? Super is a major and vital contributor to this board, make no doubt about it, but this piece of satire was absolutely BRILLIANT! I've been laughing all day. Welcome back and I anxiously await some reports from you.
Be Safe. LC
-
06-15-10 22:15 #2993Senior Member

Posts: 862Tale of the Professor and his Cum-Piggie
Ed Norton and I have had our differences in the distant past and he and Cooky were once flame combatants. For some reason Ed has never been a fan of multiple or explicit photos, and for godsakes, please no close-ups of assholes. I think I commented at one point that he is the closest thing we have to a Fundamentalist Monger. As Super posted in his own thread, yes I always felt there was a bit of envy behind Ed's continued criticism of CJ and perhaps there is an element of that with you too. IMO Super and Cooky's photo reports are the closest thing to must-read posts on this entire site so there is no doubt where my ultimate loyalties lie.
That said, I really have to give Ed props on this one and Super I think you ought to lighten up a bit and learn to laugh at yourself a little. I enjoyed Ed's transcript, thought it was an inspired bit of satire, and didn't think it came across as mean-spirited at all.
As good as your stuff is, Super - and it's outstanding, let's face it even some of your fans like me have noted what seems to be an outsized ego that occasionally bleeds into brief moments of insufferable arrogance. If you would poke fun at yourself once in awhile or let Ed get his jab in w/o lashing out, I think it would help diffuse your critics.











Reply With Quote



