Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7017

    Waltham Wellness

    Hadn't been there in awhile and drew Susan, who in addition to giving a top notch medium massage, gave an intensely erotic ending while I was on all fours with no flip. She had me barking at the fucking moon. Similar looks and same rate as the other WW providers discussed ad nauseum, but a particularly good finish that I'm definitely going to try and repeat.

    PS. I wouldn't mind hearing a report about "RedRose" in Waltham if anyone has TOFTT. I called and got the address, but drove by and saw that it was a low-rent apartment complex. I was enticed because their hours go to 11PM so I know something is afoot, but not sure to what extent.
    Latest ad: http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/1796772072.html

  2. #7016
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Man
    she post as both body rubs or Escort
    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...men-21/3802003

    Anyone seen her
    $750 for one hour of GFE is a bad sign.

    On the plus side, her pics don't hit on Tineye.

    Pass.

  3. #7015

    Montvale Ave, 2nd Floor

    I returned to Montvale Ave, 2nd floor, and once again got a 6-handed massage, the main girl asking if it was ok for two new girls to join in. My experience was similar to the first, though the massage was actually better, with the main girl doing a bit of teasing while the other two girls were massaging me. Plus, last time the two girls left before I flipped over. This time they stayed, though I was covered and they only massaged me some more, before eventually leaving. Main girl remained for nice HE. Thugh once again, total time was 45 min. Total .6/.6

  4. #7014
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazbaa
    Went to HT the other day. Very interesting location. They are in a business park that's somewhat discreet but the entrance is on the front/side. Called for an appt for an hour later - no problem. I had a 1/2 hour massage. Got there and met Lana. She's young, cute, playful, but somewhat on the heavier side. No problem for me. She had a very good massage technique where she not only focuses on the area, but massages from the neck/shoulders, down the back, to the feet in one motion. Very relaxing. Great rub. Then began the teasing. Good ass massage and under the chassie. Liberal touching up and down. Started with a HE and finish with a CBJ, with more on the menu I'm sure. Will repeat. .5+.4. for the 1/2 hour.

    I had gone a while back and all seemed on the heavy side, in fact when I got out of my session at 11:00 one of the heffa's was already choking down a big burger and fries.

    Place is OK the location is great, the girls all seem to be big. Any reports of a spinner with an extended menu would be great.

  5. #7013

    Heavenly Touch

    Went to HT the other day. Very interesting location. They are in a business park that's somewhat discreet but the entrance is on the front/side. Called for an appt for an hour later - no problem. I had a 1/2 hour massage. Got there and met Lana. She's young, cute, playful, but somewhat on the heavier side. No problem for me. She had a very good massage technique where she not only focuses on the area, but massages from the neck/shoulders, down the back, to the feet in one motion. Very relaxing. Great rub. Then began the teasing. Good ass massage and under the chassie. Liberal touching up and down. Started with a HE and finish with a CBJ, with more on the menu I'm sure. Will repeat. .5+.4. for the 1/2 hour.

  6. #7012

    Kristen on Back page

    she post as both body rubs or Escort
    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...men-21/3802003
    anyone seen her

  7. #7011

    Golden Flower Massage

    I visited GFM in Medford and younger Asian girls work there. Got a fairly attractive girl, thin, small breasts for one hour (. 6). Went into separate room, fairly well lit considering some of the dimmer rooms you usually encounter. Got a decent massage, uncovered, though no teasing or indication of any extras. When I indicated I wanted a bit more, she asked "how much" and seemed disappointed when I said. 4, but went to it anyway. Could not touch her at all, and HE was ok, a bit lackluster. I might visit again but try a different girl.

  8. #7010
    Senior Member


    Posts: 38
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham M
    Is Rio the one with a tattoo on her breast?
    The ice cream cone tattoo on the breast belongs to Bella. She went by Nellie when she worked at Spa B.

  9. #7009
    Quote Originally Posted by Olepapa
    Saw Rio at Heavenly Touch 25 in Holbrook today.

    She is a little on the plump side but not really fat. They are located on the far end of a factory building, side entrance, up one flight of stairs and there is the door. This time it was locked and I had to knock. Was greeted by Rio, with whom I had made an appt. She had me give house money to Betty at a desk. She then took me to the room and said to get undressed. SHe pulled back the cover on a table. I got undressed and removed the cover from the table.

    When she came in, we hugged and fondled a bit to set the mood. Her massage technique is not great, but that is not what I was there for. Her teasing technique is superb. Before the flip, she lifted her blouse and used her really nice breasts to also massage. At the flip, I got off the table for some sucking and a little lick down below. She was quite playful and I am sure there is more available on the menu.

    She resumed the massage with a great HE and finished with a facial massage.

    Only downside was she finished 15 minutes short of the hour I paid for and the pillow she used when I flipped smelled of mildew or something and I had to shower when I got home because I couldn't stand the smell.

    At the end, I got dressed and she returned to the room. We hugged and I gave her her tip which she never asked for nor did she count it.

    Damage was 70 for house and 50 for her.

    I will repeat for sure but will not use the pillow.
    Is Rio the one with a tattoo on her breast?

  10. #7008

    Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Fun Usnow
    Heven't been to Mp fro quite some time. I used to go the the Old English Club in Cambridge and always had a great time. If you had just one mp that you could go to which one would it be? A little background, I'm married, time and money is tight so making sure I have the best time possible is important. Any suggestions would be a great help.
    First, I will tell you where NOT to go and that is the successor to OEHC, which is in Chelsea. I went once and will never go back. All I got was a back rub and there wasn't a flip; the "masseuse" claimed "we don't massage anything on the front". Trust me when I say I have good hygiene, and I've been playing this game long enough to to know what to say, and I can't imagine I gave any indication I was "on the job".

    Too bad, as I enjoyed OEHC many times, as well as the Royal Sauna, next to the former Ground Round.

    I might suggest you look into a place on Route 60 in Revere; they advertise on CL. Otherwise there is Medford Sq., which is mentioned on this board frequently. I hope that helps.

  11. #7007

    The only logical explanation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukey
    As I left my perfectly legitimate massage therapist on Beacon Street I was pulled over by a detective.

    As I said nothing to report to him or you. Just wondering why they would be on a stake out. Seriously are you kidding me!

    Would be:

    She was illegally importing exotic massage oils. As I sit here rolling my eyes.

  12. #7006

    Stoneham AMPs

    First time poster, though been reading forum for a time. I have been to a few of the different AMPs in Stoneham.

    Pearl Massage: Seem there are only two women there, and I have only been with the taller, younger one. First couple visits were DIY but after that, there have been HEs. Seem very cautious on first couple visits. HE is ok, with stroking of the boys during it. Touching above clothes only. Nice massage as well.. 6/. 4 (hour)

    Montvale Ave: There are a few different providers here, two on the first floor and one on the second. The providers on the 1st floor are somewhat connected, though Hong seems to be partially independent and has own contact info. Hong is short, a little older, but enthusiastic. Will remove top and bottom, can suck on nipples, and does prostrate massage. Gives a good massage too. 6/. 4 (hour).

    Been once to 2nd floor provider (and definitely returning soon) as experience was a very pleasant surprise. Girls are younger, probably in their 20s. My masseuse asked whether a new girl could watch a little and I had no issue with that. Next thing I know, two young girls entered the room and I end up getting a 6-handed massage. Very, very nice. After about 30 minutes, the 2 extra girls left and original girl did some teasing and then I flipped for HE. Touching only above clothes but she was very cute though. After HE, a quick rubbing of my shoulders. I asked for hour though only got 45 minutes, though it was a very good 45 min. Next time, will wait a bit longer before the flip. .6/.6

  13. #7005
    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy
    How did it go? How were you questioned? What was the reason for the stop?

    ARG
    PM me for the details. Just hope everyone stays careful!

    I am surprised I didn't notice on the way in as I am usually pretty observant.

    He said theey knew what was going on etc etc.

  14. #7004

    And so....

    How did it go? How were you questioned? What was the reason for the stop?

    ARG

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukey
    As I left my perfectly legitimate massage therapist on Beacon Street I was pulled over by a detective.

    As I said nothing to report to him or you. Just wondering why they would be on a stake out. Seriously are you kidding me!

  15. #7003

    Need some advice

    Heven't been to Mp fro quite some time. I used to go the the Old English Club in Cambridge and always had a great time. If you had just one mp that you could go to which one would it be? A little background, I'm married, time and money is tight so making sure I have the best time possible is important. Any suggestions would be a great help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape