Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 13126
-
06-18-10 08:55 #3001Senior Member

Posts: 198Gentlemen,
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.
Let's get back to the subject.
Thank You,
JacksonLast edited by Admin; 06-21-10 at 03:08.
-
06-17-10 22:53 #3000Senior Member

Posts: 649Gentlemen,
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.
Let's get back to the subject.
Thank You,
JacksonLast edited by Admin; 06-21-10 at 03:08.
-
06-17-10 10:44 #2999Senior Member

Posts: 64Katerina
My first time acting on K, 2 weeks ago. A 21 year old from the Ukraine who lives in Olney. Pretty face, blond hair, green eyes.
Very nice, talkative person. Told me about her life (including heroine) and in no way acted like a scammer. We walked a good 10 blocks to the house we used and she wanted to walk my back just to keep talking. $50 and she book my load in her mouth, another $10 for this dude to give us ths little apartment
She didn't want her face in the picture, so just the snatch below.
-
06-17-10 09:10 #2998Senior Member

Posts: 198Gentlemen,
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.
Let's get back to the subject.
Thank You,
JacksonLast edited by Admin; 06-21-10 at 03:08.
-
06-17-10 01:18 #2997Senior Member

Posts: 649Gentlemen,
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.
Let's get back to the subject.
Thank You,
JacksonLast edited by Admin; 06-21-10 at 03:09.
-
06-16-10 23:44 #2996Senior Member

Posts: 198Report deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.
Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.Last edited by Admin; 06-21-10 at 03:11.
-
06-16-10 21:12 #2995Senior Member

Posts: 198Report deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Last edited by Admin; 06-21-10 at 03:14.
-
06-16-10 16:00 #2994Senior Member

Posts: 97Brilliant!!!
Speaking of bloatware, I dreamed I was overhearing a conversation through the paper-thin walls of the Carlyle...
I've never quite gotten a good bead on you Ed. I remember the flame wars with CJ, where he out maneuvered and out articulated you which, I think, led to your temporary self imposed exile. And, for a long time I thought you were a cop monitoring this board and trying your best to gather intelligence and subvert this forum. Now you are back with an acerbic and rapier wit second to none. Were you attending English Lit and Witty Writing 101 courses in the interim? Super is a major and vital contributor to this board, make no doubt about it, but this piece of satire was absolutely BRILLIANT! I've been laughing all day. Welcome back and I anxiously await some reports from you.
Be Safe. LC
-
06-15-10 22:15 #2993Senior Member

Posts: 862Tale of the Professor and his Cum-Piggie
Ed Norton and I have had our differences in the distant past and he and Cooky were once flame combatants. For some reason Ed has never been a fan of multiple or explicit photos, and for godsakes, please no close-ups of assholes. I think I commented at one point that he is the closest thing we have to a Fundamentalist Monger. As Super posted in his own thread, yes I always felt there was a bit of envy behind Ed's continued criticism of CJ and perhaps there is an element of that with you too. IMO Super and Cooky's photo reports are the closest thing to must-read posts on this entire site so there is no doubt where my ultimate loyalties lie.
That said, I really have to give Ed props on this one and Super I think you ought to lighten up a bit and learn to laugh at yourself a little. I enjoyed Ed's transcript, thought it was an inspired bit of satire, and didn't think it came across as mean-spirited at all.
As good as your stuff is, Super - and it's outstanding, let's face it even some of your fans like me have noted what seems to be an outsized ego that occasionally bleeds into brief moments of insufferable arrogance. If you would poke fun at yourself once in awhile or let Ed get his jab in w/o lashing out, I think it would help diffuse your critics.
-
06-15-10 20:35 #2992Senior Member

Posts: 1414It Is A Shame
I do realize that some of these gals have no way of ever having any goodness in there lives. This said, they have gotten themselves into a spiral of drugs and addiction. I know most have no way out but some still can overcome the monkey on there backs. They can "clean up" and have a normal life. On the other hand some come from the finest of families and have been caught in this mess for a multitude of reasons. They have done what that have and are not capable of finding there way home.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacer29
I see the desperation in the eyes of these gals in some of the pics they are in. They are having some mope take a pic at there expense and never knowing where it will be posted. Why in the world would anyone ever want to post such people on here? Its of no great value to them or us to post pics of such troubled gals! Yes I have banged more than most whole families, and some the same as what I am talking about here. But after a while I realized just what I was doing. I was degrading some poor sole and making myself look even worse. I was also adding gas to the fire in respect to "self risk std's"
I would think more of a guy that found a nice clean gal off the street that wanted some cash for whatever her reason. Not just some dope sick nasty that can not even keep one eye open for the pic. Pic's of a gal than needs to feed her self from time to time with full knowledge of what she is doing. I don't care if the gal goes on a bender for a few days she still returns to real life at some point. She does not simply go back to the shadows till some other mope See's his chance to get over.
B.B...
-
06-15-10 13:51 #2991Senior Member

Posts: 64The pictures are the best part of this forum. Just makes everything that much more interesting.
The pictures are links and not inserted into the threads so if people are worried about what they will see, just don't click on the links (Bill)
-
06-15-10 00:13 #2990Regular Member

Posts: 5Response on Carlyle Question
Carlyle hotel is all the way over around Broad street. Its actually quite some distance southwest from the K. But a lot of guys use it. I used to hang out around there. There were always large groups of black guys hanging around the general area just kind of milling around. But they never gave me any trouble. I would say that you will definitely come out of there alive. But if you left your car parked there all night your Thule roof rack might be in trouble.
Originally Posted by G Malav
Carlyle is probably fine for a short period of time. I've never seen streetwalkers round the Carlyle itself, though, so you would definitely have to drive a car there from K or wherever.
A safer area would be up north: Frankford, Juniata. Maybe even Busselton. Many of the northern neighborhoods above the K are comparatively save and just as close to the K if not closer than the Carlyle. Try to find a motel where the doors open up to the courtyard. In other words a motel where they guy at the desk/lobby can't directly see you enter or leave with your "guest. "
I was on K Sunday morning around 8:45 am June 13. The selection was fine. It was just a car date. Better than I have seen it at night in the past (but I don't get out there often so I'm not the authority). There is less competition among mongers in the mornings but still a good selection of girls.
One strawberry blond with freckles up north of Allegheny looked amazing. But I had already finished by business by then.
Happy hunting.
-
06-14-10 21:57 #2989Senior Member

Posts: 26Long time monger first time poster
I strolled the old york roll stroll today. Its pretty much been dead for the last month last SW I was with was a WSW which was pretty good. I drove around for a half hour didn't see anything, was getting ready to give up when I saw the best looking BSW I've ever seen, standing on the corner of oyr and erie. She looked to good to be a SW so I just drove by. I came back 10 minutes later and she was still there. I said fuck it, I parked my car a block away and walked up to her and said " how much to fuck". As soon as I said that she gave me a 5 minute lecture on how to a approach a SW. After the lecture she quoted. 4 for FS so I said cool. We went to her aunts house and had to give up another. 1 for the room.
We went to the room she pulled her top down and I suck her tits for like ten minutes. Then I laid her on her back and gave her DATY and AR for five minutes. I RARELY give a SW DATY and ar but she was gorgeous. Then I proceded to fuck the shit out of her until I blew. After it was over she gave me her name (Karina) and number and told me to call her whenever I wanted. She was well worth it, if I go see her tomorrow I'll ask to take pics.
-
06-14-10 17:42 #2988Senior Member

Posts: 198Report deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.Last edited by Admin; 06-21-10 at 03:17.
-
06-13-10 22:52 #2987Regular Member

Posts: 16Thanks! Midnight, but they're out at random hours. My buddy sees them in the AM, around six/seven.
Originally Posted by Street Steve










Reply With Quote






