Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 676 of 875 FirstFirst ... 176 576 626 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 726 776 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 13118
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2993

    Tale of the Professor and his Cum-Piggie

    Ed Norton and I have had our differences in the distant past and he and Cooky were once flame combatants. For some reason Ed has never been a fan of multiple or explicit photos, and for godsakes, please no close-ups of assholes. I think I commented at one point that he is the closest thing we have to a Fundamentalist Monger. As Super posted in his own thread, yes I always felt there was a bit of envy behind Ed's continued criticism of CJ and perhaps there is an element of that with you too. IMO Super and Cooky's photo reports are the closest thing to must-read posts on this entire site so there is no doubt where my ultimate loyalties lie.

    That said, I really have to give Ed props on this one and Super I think you ought to lighten up a bit and learn to laugh at yourself a little. I enjoyed Ed's transcript, thought it was an inspired bit of satire, and didn't think it came across as mean-spirited at all.

    As good as your stuff is, Super - and it's outstanding, let's face it even some of your fans like me have noted what seems to be an outsized ego that occasionally bleeds into brief moments of insufferable arrogance. If you would poke fun at yourself once in awhile or let Ed get his jab in w/o lashing out, I think it would help diffuse your critics.

  2. #2992

    It Is A Shame

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer29
    You are entitled to your opinion regardless of what others may think. I share some of your views about some of the nasty skanks that are pictured here. To me, the guys who pick up some of these crack wh*res have something in common with them. Some of these women will let a guy do just about anything to her, cum in her mouth, fuck them in the ass, some will even offer sex without a condom, they don`t care. All they want is the money to buy more drugs so they can escape the harsh reality of their depressing lives. Most have no hope for a better life. The guy on the other hand, is so fuckin addicted to sex he thinks with the little head instead of the bigger head. I am well aware that most street walkers will not look like Miss America. But there has to be at least some sort of attractivness. I can not fuck a girl just because she makes herself available sometimes for slightly more then the cost of a McDonalds happy meal. I have seen women pictured here who are skin and bones because of the drugs, or have black teeth or maybe no teeth at all. Women with pussies so disgusting looking I wouldn`t let a dog fuck it. The funny part is these guys who are bragging about their "conquests" would never bring these women to meet their friends or families. They would be too embarrassed to admit they were having sex with them. But it`s an addiction, they throw good common sense out the window for the pleasure(?) of a few minutes. I got bashed the last time I expressed these views, and I expect to get bashed again. And you know what, I DON`T FUCKIN CARE!!!! There are some on here who feel they can insult, and talk down to anyone who expresses an opinion different from their own. Or they feel superior to others simply because they post pictures in their reports. That`s the sad reality of their lives, they are addicted to sex with just about any woman, and the women are addicted to the drugs. Together, they feed an addiction. Think back to when Hugh Grant got caught with that transvestite hooker in LA. At home, he has Elizabeth Hurley, who is beautiful, intelligent, and rich. The first public appearence Hugh Grant makes after being arrested is The Tonight Show. He comes out on stage, sits down, and the first thing Jay Leno asks is, "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING"? When you have steak at home, why drive around looking for ox tail. (no pun intended)
    I do realize that some of these gals have no way of ever having any goodness in there lives. This said, they have gotten themselves into a spiral of drugs and addiction. I know most have no way out but some still can overcome the monkey on there backs. They can "clean up" and have a normal life. On the other hand some come from the finest of families and have been caught in this mess for a multitude of reasons. They have done what that have and are not capable of finding there way home.

    I see the desperation in the eyes of these gals in some of the pics they are in. They are having some mope take a pic at there expense and never knowing where it will be posted. Why in the world would anyone ever want to post such people on here? Its of no great value to them or us to post pics of such troubled gals! Yes I have banged more than most whole families, and some the same as what I am talking about here. But after a while I realized just what I was doing. I was degrading some poor sole and making myself look even worse. I was also adding gas to the fire in respect to "self risk std's"

    I would think more of a guy that found a nice clean gal off the street that wanted some cash for whatever her reason. Not just some dope sick nasty that can not even keep one eye open for the pic. Pic's of a gal than needs to feed her self from time to time with full knowledge of what she is doing. I don't care if the gal goes on a bender for a few days she still returns to real life at some point. She does not simply go back to the shadows till some other mope See's his chance to get over.


    B.B...

  3. #2991
    The pictures are the best part of this forum. Just makes everything that much more interesting.

    The pictures are links and not inserted into the threads so if people are worried about what they will see, just don't click on the links (Bill)

  4. #2990

    Response on Carlyle Question

    Quote Originally Posted by G Malav
    I plan to be in town for some fun this upcoming week. For something new I plan on using the Carlyle for some dates. My question are will my car be safe and will I be safe? I don't want to loose my Thule roof rack/bars and I prefer to come out of my little 'ho adventures alive. Let me know.
    Carlyle hotel is all the way over around Broad street. Its actually quite some distance southwest from the K. But a lot of guys use it. I used to hang out around there. There were always large groups of black guys hanging around the general area just kind of milling around. But they never gave me any trouble. I would say that you will definitely come out of there alive. But if you left your car parked there all night your Thule roof rack might be in trouble.

    Carlyle is probably fine for a short period of time. I've never seen streetwalkers round the Carlyle itself, though, so you would definitely have to drive a car there from K or wherever.

    A safer area would be up north: Frankford, Juniata. Maybe even Busselton. Many of the northern neighborhoods above the K are comparatively save and just as close to the K if not closer than the Carlyle. Try to find a motel where the doors open up to the courtyard. In other words a motel where they guy at the desk/lobby can't directly see you enter or leave with your "guest. "

    I was on K Sunday morning around 8:45 am June 13. The selection was fine. It was just a car date. Better than I have seen it at night in the past (but I don't get out there often so I'm not the authority). There is less competition among mongers in the mornings but still a good selection of girls.

    One strawberry blond with freckles up north of Allegheny looked amazing. But I had already finished by business by then.

    Happy hunting.

  5. #2989

    Long time monger first time poster

    I strolled the old york roll stroll today. Its pretty much been dead for the last month last SW I was with was a WSW which was pretty good. I drove around for a half hour didn't see anything, was getting ready to give up when I saw the best looking BSW I've ever seen, standing on the corner of oyr and erie. She looked to good to be a SW so I just drove by. I came back 10 minutes later and she was still there. I said fuck it, I parked my car a block away and walked up to her and said " how much to fuck". As soon as I said that she gave me a 5 minute lecture on how to a approach a SW. After the lecture she quoted. 4 for FS so I said cool. We went to her aunts house and had to give up another. 1 for the room.

    We went to the room she pulled her top down and I suck her tits for like ten minutes. Then I laid her on her back and gave her DATY and AR for five minutes. I RARELY give a SW DATY and ar but she was gorgeous. Then I proceded to fuck the shit out of her until I blew. After it was over she gave me her name (Karina) and number and told me to call her whenever I wanted. She was well worth it, if I go see her tomorrow I'll ask to take pics.

  6. #2988

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
    Last edited by Admin; 06-21-10 at 03:17.

  7. #2987
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve
    great post. Could you tell me what times these encounters where? I hardly see anything on Torresdale.

    It is good you held your ground... Demands... you know Women have changed. There was a day when they knew how to work a Man and get you to help them solely being sweet and Fem--they did this shit almost with out effort. Now they think I'll it takes is just opening a big box of B*it*ch.

    Street
    Thanks! Midnight, but they're out at random hours. My buddy sees them in the AM, around six/seven.

  8. #2986

    The Girls of Tacony - Brianna, Nikki and Pam

    BRIANNA. Spinner type body, some scabs from "picking" and judging by her attitude, street hardened. I picked her up at Hellerman and Torresdale, let her know "we go to my house, you don't use the phone or bathroom, I don't stop at convenience stores and when I drop you off, it's a block off of Torresdale. " We agree to. 3 for her to suck my balls while I jerkoff and cum in her face.

    All was well, until I blow a Peter North style load in her face. She jumps up, bitching and copping attitude, "what are you trying to drown me?! " I get aggravated immediately, give her a rag and tell her "let's go. " I get her back up to Tacony and she starts with the demand of taking her home. I calmly remind her about the deal that I drop her a block off of Torresdale. She DEMANDS That I take her to her house. Fuck you! I make my left turn, heading south towards my home and tell her, "you can take a ride if you want, but I'm heading home. " That scared her and she jumps out and slams my door.

    This little ***** hangs around the McDonald'd at Hellerman and Torresdale, and although cute, not worth the aggravation. I suggest avoiding her.

    NIKKI. Nice looking brunnete from Bridesburg with a great ass, big brown eyes and bad teeth. Thinks she's better than the Kensington girls, is a known thief and has a piss poor attitude.

    Picked her up on Longshore, just west of Torresdale, next to the Post Office. We agree to a BBBJ car date in the area for. 2. A minute into it, she starts bitching about "how I'm only giving her. 2 and she wants more. " I tell her "a deal is a deal, finish up. " She's starting shit and I ask her "if she likes the few teeth she has left? " At this point, she pulls out lotion and says "I'll jerk you off. " OK, I just want her out of the car at this point. She finishes me with a lackluster handjob and starts with the demands of where I should take her. Fuck you, *****! I get up to Princeton Ave and tell her "to get the fuck out before I get pissed. " She gets out, leaves the door open and I have to get out and close it myself. She's hightailing it up Priceton, yelling "I'll call the cops! " I yell at her "go ahead you dirty ****. "

    Nikki hangs around Torresdale and Longshore, and she once stole from my buddy. She's good looking, but not worth the trouble.

    PAM. She's a tiny little thing with dark hair, well dressed and clean looking, looks younger than 26 and lies like a rug about everything (surprise, surprise). She hangs on Torresdale and the back streets between Magee and Longshore and says she's from Fishtown originally.

    Cute girl, but a real pain in the ass. Picked her up for full service (. 4) last night and she has a nice, tight little box and clean a-hole. This was my third time with her and each time was "hurry, rush, rush. I have to get back. " She's good for a quickie on the street, but she's real pain in the ass.

    I'm not a big fan of this latest crop of girls on Torresdale.

  9. #2985

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
    Last edited by Admin; 06-21-10 at 03:19.

  10. #2984
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythbuster
    As far as in know most if not all the women who work that club are Black/African American.

    There may be some overlap from time to time, but not normally.
    Thanks

    To the other guy, I think its called "Diamond Dolls"

  11. #2983

    Unreal

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve
    more Trish
    I have a hard time believing that anyone would ever want to take a chance with that. She has more nasty miles on her than a 1966 ford ! she is just nasty. Free, or otherwise I now know why people have diseases and other related problems. I also know its nice to get serviced by a variety of gals. That said we all need to have so self respect in regards to quality and limits. I hope the gal was good in all respects, she would never get in my car ever.

    B.B.

  12. #2982

    Who goes around comes around

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve
    Trish is fucking Low Rent

    Before I go any further Kenbenz is this your Trish Trash reported dated 5/8/10?
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...postcount=2922

    Anyway if she is the same, your title “Trish Trash” works for me. Here are two reasons why....
    Yep, that's her. `Nice report, by the way.

  13. #2981

    Carlyle question.

    I plan to be in town for some fun this upcoming week. For something new I plan on using the Carlyle for some dates. My question are will my car be safe and will I be safe? I don't want to loose my Thule roof rack/bars and I prefer to come out of my little 'ho adventures alive. Let me know.

  14. #2980
    more Trish
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails trish (16).jpg‎   trish (19).jpg‎   trish (23).jpg‎   trish (21).jpg‎   trish (25b).jpg‎  

    trish (26).jpg‎   trish (29).jpg‎   trish (32).jpg‎   trish (20).jpg‎  

  15. #2979

    Trish is fucking Low Rent

    Trish is fucking Low Rent


    Before I go any further Kenbenz is this your Trish Trash reported dated 5/8/10?
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...postcount=2922


    Anyway if she is the same, your title “Trish Trash” works for me. Here are two reasons why

    q. What do call someone who tries to steal motel toilet paper?
    a. Trash

    q. What do you call someone who steals a motel TV remote
    a. Trash

    Thus ends the question and answer part of this post.


    As always I am getting ahead of myself. That morning I was supposed to take a SW out to breakfast. Ok Newbies here is lesson 1. Many of us Mongers have Secret SW’s we tell know no one about.

    This is a secret MILF SW eats ass so well I should built her a fucking shrine. She sucks cock like she has been doing it for decades and she has. She says things like “you know I am a cum eating ****, Steve” I am in a certain mood, I do pass over younger and prettier SW’s to get to her.


    So anyway this SW did not call me as planned. Do they ever? And as always I had passed up some hot SW’s in waiting for this breakfast date. It was like 930am and I had the room till 11am. So I decided fuck this b*** and see what I could still pick up.

    I saw Trish near Sedgley---- I liked her body type. Trish is attractive, and what I liked was she was not conventionally attractive. She looks to me as she is from Pennsylvania Dutch stock. She has the kind of face that one could easily criticize: Thin lips, long jaw, and a general lack of refinement . Yet she is still attractive. Aristotle was right "The whole is greater than the sum of its parts."

    But that’s the only nice thing I going to say about her. It was not long before I realized there is not a whole lot more there. I just don’t know how else to put it. She is just kind of dumb and lumpy.

    We came to terms, 30.00 for pictures and BBBJCIM. She wanted to cop. I replied

    “Baby I don’t know you” . I drove on and made some small talk. She was completely disengaged. She made me feel like a piece of three day old pizza.


    You know if there was a way to place money in Vegas on SWs that would walk with your money, I’d play this pony all the way. If the Philly police declared it “Heroin Amnesty Day” I still would not let her cop. If all the Heroin dealers had a two bag for one sale I’d still make the b**** wait.

    Then of course my Ass Eating Breakfast SW called. I pulled off the road. I was glad. She had just woke. I told her I would call her back in 30 min and got off.

    Ok Newbes here is lesson 2 If you have to choose between a SW like Trish, or a butt munching SW with one setting: Auto sl*t. Do you really need to weight your options? Lucky for Trish, I didn’t have to



    The BBBJ was standard fair. I could not cum--I don’t blame her for this. I really wasn’t horny ---I came twice yesterday. I would have rather had my breakfast date between my legs. I know I would have cum with her.


    After we were done with the sex the mischief began. One of the hardest things to do is to close the room and pack your car without giving them access to the things they are likely to steal--. Cell, Camera, stuff of value and can be easily pocketed. However it can be done.

    The trouble is SW’s like Trish are likely to steal just about anything.

    After returning to me room after the first load to my car I noticed she had a half a roll of toilet paper beside her on the motel table. Now this is not a rare occurrence, SW’s will often want to take a roll with them. No shit it's true. Only the honest ones ask. And what do trashy SW’s like Trish ’s do: play dumb.


    I pointed to the roll and asked
    “do you want that?”
    “No I don’t know why I brought that out”

    God I thought, I really know how to pick them. Yet she did get me for the TV remote, I sure I saw it while packing and I was fairly sure she stole it, but I was in a hurry. They only charged me 3.00. I never accuse unless I am dead sure someone is guilty.


    I am one to follow through with things like this. I looked through all my stuff when I got home, and then called the motel to see if they found it in the room somewhere and they said they did not . “The girl I was with must of got it” I laughed. “we were just thinking the same thing” she said. They know me well, and know I am not a thief.

    What do you think she got for it? I don’t think you’d get more than 10.00 for that 10 year old TV with the remote.

    Until next time, Street
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails trish (3).jpg‎   trish (1).jpg‎   trish (5).jpg‎   trish (12).jpg‎   trish (14).jpg‎  

    trish (13b).jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape