Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 677 of 876 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 727 777 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2986

    The Girls of Tacony - Brianna, Nikki and Pam

    BRIANNA. Spinner type body, some scabs from "picking" and judging by her attitude, street hardened. I picked her up at Hellerman and Torresdale, let her know "we go to my house, you don't use the phone or bathroom, I don't stop at convenience stores and when I drop you off, it's a block off of Torresdale. " We agree to. 3 for her to suck my balls while I jerkoff and cum in her face.

    All was well, until I blow a Peter North style load in her face. She jumps up, bitching and copping attitude, "what are you trying to drown me?! " I get aggravated immediately, give her a rag and tell her "let's go. " I get her back up to Tacony and she starts with the demand of taking her home. I calmly remind her about the deal that I drop her a block off of Torresdale. She DEMANDS That I take her to her house. Fuck you! I make my left turn, heading south towards my home and tell her, "you can take a ride if you want, but I'm heading home. " That scared her and she jumps out and slams my door.

    This little ***** hangs around the McDonald'd at Hellerman and Torresdale, and although cute, not worth the aggravation. I suggest avoiding her.

    NIKKI. Nice looking brunnete from Bridesburg with a great ass, big brown eyes and bad teeth. Thinks she's better than the Kensington girls, is a known thief and has a piss poor attitude.

    Picked her up on Longshore, just west of Torresdale, next to the Post Office. We agree to a BBBJ car date in the area for. 2. A minute into it, she starts bitching about "how I'm only giving her. 2 and she wants more. " I tell her "a deal is a deal, finish up. " She's starting shit and I ask her "if she likes the few teeth she has left? " At this point, she pulls out lotion and says "I'll jerk you off. " OK, I just want her out of the car at this point. She finishes me with a lackluster handjob and starts with the demands of where I should take her. Fuck you, *****! I get up to Princeton Ave and tell her "to get the fuck out before I get pissed. " She gets out, leaves the door open and I have to get out and close it myself. She's hightailing it up Priceton, yelling "I'll call the cops! " I yell at her "go ahead you dirty ****. "

    Nikki hangs around Torresdale and Longshore, and she once stole from my buddy. She's good looking, but not worth the trouble.

    PAM. She's a tiny little thing with dark hair, well dressed and clean looking, looks younger than 26 and lies like a rug about everything (surprise, surprise). She hangs on Torresdale and the back streets between Magee and Longshore and says she's from Fishtown originally.

    Cute girl, but a real pain in the ass. Picked her up for full service (. 4) last night and she has a nice, tight little box and clean a-hole. This was my third time with her and each time was "hurry, rush, rush. I have to get back. " She's good for a quickie on the street, but she's real pain in the ass.

    I'm not a big fan of this latest crop of girls on Torresdale.

  2. #2985

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
    Last edited by Admin; 06-21-10 at 03:19.

  3. #2984
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythbuster
    As far as in know most if not all the women who work that club are Black/African American.

    There may be some overlap from time to time, but not normally.
    Thanks

    To the other guy, I think its called "Diamond Dolls"

  4. #2983

    Unreal

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve
    more Trish
    I have a hard time believing that anyone would ever want to take a chance with that. She has more nasty miles on her than a 1966 ford ! she is just nasty. Free, or otherwise I now know why people have diseases and other related problems. I also know its nice to get serviced by a variety of gals. That said we all need to have so self respect in regards to quality and limits. I hope the gal was good in all respects, she would never get in my car ever.

    B.B.

  5. #2982

    Who goes around comes around

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve
    Trish is fucking Low Rent

    Before I go any further Kenbenz is this your Trish Trash reported dated 5/8/10?
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...postcount=2922

    Anyway if she is the same, your title “Trish Trash” works for me. Here are two reasons why....
    Yep, that's her. `Nice report, by the way.

  6. #2981

    Carlyle question.

    I plan to be in town for some fun this upcoming week. For something new I plan on using the Carlyle for some dates. My question are will my car be safe and will I be safe? I don't want to loose my Thule roof rack/bars and I prefer to come out of my little 'ho adventures alive. Let me know.

  7. #2980
    more Trish
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails trish (16).jpg‎   trish (19).jpg‎   trish (23).jpg‎   trish (21).jpg‎   trish (25b).jpg‎  

    trish (26).jpg‎   trish (29).jpg‎   trish (32).jpg‎   trish (20).jpg‎  

  8. #2979

    Trish is fucking Low Rent

    Trish is fucking Low Rent


    Before I go any further Kenbenz is this your Trish Trash reported dated 5/8/10?
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...postcount=2922


    Anyway if she is the same, your title “Trish Trash” works for me. Here are two reasons why

    q. What do call someone who tries to steal motel toilet paper?
    a. Trash

    q. What do you call someone who steals a motel TV remote
    a. Trash

    Thus ends the question and answer part of this post.


    As always I am getting ahead of myself. That morning I was supposed to take a SW out to breakfast. Ok Newbies here is lesson 1. Many of us Mongers have Secret SW’s we tell know no one about.

    This is a secret MILF SW eats ass so well I should built her a fucking shrine. She sucks cock like she has been doing it for decades and she has. She says things like “you know I am a cum eating ****, Steve” I am in a certain mood, I do pass over younger and prettier SW’s to get to her.


    So anyway this SW did not call me as planned. Do they ever? And as always I had passed up some hot SW’s in waiting for this breakfast date. It was like 930am and I had the room till 11am. So I decided fuck this b*** and see what I could still pick up.

    I saw Trish near Sedgley---- I liked her body type. Trish is attractive, and what I liked was she was not conventionally attractive. She looks to me as she is from Pennsylvania Dutch stock. She has the kind of face that one could easily criticize: Thin lips, long jaw, and a general lack of refinement . Yet she is still attractive. Aristotle was right "The whole is greater than the sum of its parts."

    But that’s the only nice thing I going to say about her. It was not long before I realized there is not a whole lot more there. I just don’t know how else to put it. She is just kind of dumb and lumpy.

    We came to terms, 30.00 for pictures and BBBJCIM. She wanted to cop. I replied

    “Baby I don’t know you” . I drove on and made some small talk. She was completely disengaged. She made me feel like a piece of three day old pizza.


    You know if there was a way to place money in Vegas on SWs that would walk with your money, I’d play this pony all the way. If the Philly police declared it “Heroin Amnesty Day” I still would not let her cop. If all the Heroin dealers had a two bag for one sale I’d still make the b**** wait.

    Then of course my Ass Eating Breakfast SW called. I pulled off the road. I was glad. She had just woke. I told her I would call her back in 30 min and got off.

    Ok Newbes here is lesson 2 If you have to choose between a SW like Trish, or a butt munching SW with one setting: Auto sl*t. Do you really need to weight your options? Lucky for Trish, I didn’t have to



    The BBBJ was standard fair. I could not cum--I don’t blame her for this. I really wasn’t horny ---I came twice yesterday. I would have rather had my breakfast date between my legs. I know I would have cum with her.


    After we were done with the sex the mischief began. One of the hardest things to do is to close the room and pack your car without giving them access to the things they are likely to steal--. Cell, Camera, stuff of value and can be easily pocketed. However it can be done.

    The trouble is SW’s like Trish are likely to steal just about anything.

    After returning to me room after the first load to my car I noticed she had a half a roll of toilet paper beside her on the motel table. Now this is not a rare occurrence, SW’s will often want to take a roll with them. No shit it's true. Only the honest ones ask. And what do trashy SW’s like Trish ’s do: play dumb.


    I pointed to the roll and asked
    “do you want that?”
    “No I don’t know why I brought that out”

    God I thought, I really know how to pick them. Yet she did get me for the TV remote, I sure I saw it while packing and I was fairly sure she stole it, but I was in a hurry. They only charged me 3.00. I never accuse unless I am dead sure someone is guilty.


    I am one to follow through with things like this. I looked through all my stuff when I got home, and then called the motel to see if they found it in the room somewhere and they said they did not . “The girl I was with must of got it” I laughed. “we were just thinking the same thing” she said. They know me well, and know I am not a thief.

    What do you think she got for it? I don’t think you’d get more than 10.00 for that 10 year old TV with the remote.

    Until next time, Street
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails trish (3).jpg‎   trish (1).jpg‎   trish (5).jpg‎   trish (12).jpg‎   trish (14).jpg‎  

    trish (13b).jpg‎  

  9. #2978

    Stacy, Darlene

    Stacy is in another state trying to get her life together.

    Britney I have no idea.

    Darlene is doing well and is putting the past behind her.

  10. #2977

    Stacy, Darlene, Britney

    Has anyone seen these girls recently or know where they are. I see some photos of Stacy (very pretty and petite) and Britney (petite, blue bug eyes) from a year or so ago, and some mention of redhead nympho Darlene.

  11. #2976

    SW Stroll Maps

    Quote Originally Posted by New York Kid
    Greetings,

    I'm planning a overnight trip to Philadelphia pretty soon. And I'm looking for some basic info on the strolls in Philadelphia. Any info is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,

    NYK

    Why don't you look through this thread and see if there is anything there that might help you?

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=6639

    Oh and thank SuperE and FBtom when you are done finding what you need - they'll appreciate the praise!

  12. #2975

    Info/Primer on Philadelphia Strolls

    Greetings,

    I'm planning a overnight trip to Philadelphia pretty soon. And I'm looking for some basic info on the strolls in Philadelphia. Any info is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,

    NYK

  13. #2974

    Crazy Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarboe
    Saw Crazy Nicole later but just couldn't do it since she was with her BF and well, you know, she's crazy.
    So what is it that makes her crazy?

    I've dated Nicole 5 times; twice for car BJ's and three times for FS in her room. I've also taken her out to eat. At no time did I find her to be "crazy". She has always been fun and nice. So, either I'm dating a different Nicole, or I just have not seen her when she is crazy.

    Here is a post with a pic of her, is this Nicole the "crazy" one?

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...postcount=2902

  14. #2973

    Club at K and A

    Actually the nearby club being asked about is half a block west of the K&A intersection. Years ago it was Diamond Dolls, then became The Players Club. Noticed a new sign in front of the building last week but could not read the name from that distance.
    As for the Cove, it is further east on Allegheny down near I 95.
    Regarding the dancers walking the Ave, that only happens after they lose their jobs at the clubs.

  15. #2972
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentChan
    Whats the name of the club?
    They call the Club "The Cove" it used to be Tattle Tales South.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape