Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1147
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Swank
    Hey all,

    I dreamed I was in the Triangle earlier. Around 8:30PM 1/3.

    I mined Angel.

    Angel is one for the books. She's white, about 30 or so – I'm not good at guessing ages. Wearing skintight jeans and not too thin Not the best looking but she makes it all up with personality. Her technique is a bit wanting but her effects are ambitious. I almost passed up but than you guys know how it goes when she's right there. LOL I'm glad I didn't.

    Angel is walking down the street. I circle around once or twice and she waves me in. I pull over and she climbs aboard. The first thing she does is sets her bag down at her feet. All I hear are liquor bottles clanking together. She must have had 3 or 4 fifths. LOL She kinda smelled of liquor too. The first few seconds are always awkward.

    Like a pro she suggests LE check. Everything checked out. Settle on BBBJWCIM for a 20 spot. She started at 40. I don't mind 30 because it is cold outside. But that Amy previously nabbed 44 so Angel had to make it up. Bwahahahahaha!

    We start talking while I drive a couple minutes later Angel has her titty's out calling them the "Brown Bears". Hahahahaha Angel was saying, "My Brown Bears aren't the biggest but here they are. They're nice. Do you like them blah, blah, blah " Then she starts insisting that I play with them. "Touch my Brown Bears. Play with my Brown Bears. " So I'm driving and tugging on the Brown Bears, then almost as an after thought, she starts showing off her boots. She wanted me to touch them too! It was weird. She had me checking out her boots and tugging the Brown Bears. Back and forth. I finally tell her I'm driving. Then she asks if she should start and hops right too it. LOL. Then she stops and tells me to pullover. After a few more minutes she stops again, then she tells me to rough her up a little – but a lot more graphic. LOL That was done and now she asks for a ride back to her house.

    We park in front of her place and she starts talking to me. I sat there for at least 20 minutes just talking. It was unbelievable. She seemed to be a genuinely nice person – just a little problem with addiction.

    She gave me her number and said call anytime. Anyone want to trade?
    I had a similar experience with Angel last Friday night (about 1am Sat morning, to be exact).

    She had a similar m.o., but as far as roughing her up, she specifically asked me to fuck her throat and face hard. Who am I to argue? I did until I shot my load down her throat.

    Nice girl. A bit talky, and a bit drunk. But whatever, we all have problems.

    I paid $25.

  2. #1146

    6mile/Davison

    Met an ol fav, Amy, kinda look like JohnR Amy but wit 20 more lbs, wrote about her in '08. Sorry I cant post a link - I'm on mobile. Got a notel, BJ, FS, service was A1 as always. Its been hard findin something new.
    For those who cruise the Harper stroll, be careful, Ive seen a couple trannys there recently.

  3. #1145
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise
    Picked up Amy, WSW, mid 20's, long bleach blond hair, thick but not amber thick, tattoos, very nice girl, got a good BBBJTCWS, BLS, .2+.05 tip.

    Safe hunting.

    J. Dub.
    I sampled this one today. $35 for long BBBJ, followed by a change of location, and FS doggystyle, with her bent over the passenger seat, and me banging her from behind while standing.

    Nice big boobs too.

    She's got a bit of a belly, but she's not pudgy in her face, ass, or legs. So I liked the whole package.

    Very nice girl. Highly recommended.

  4. #1144

    Toni on the Triangle

    Late Report.

    Cruising the triangle last Friday, I dreamed I saw Toni just south of the Triangle. Blonde, 30'ish, B-cup, about a 6 on the SW scale.

    Dreamed we went to a quiet spot, .2 for BBBJCIM. Toni, wasn't into any clit action that day and the BBBJ was fairly unspectacular. BUT! It hit the spot at that time. And for .2, it was hard to pass on.

  5. #1143

    Brooke

    Was in the area so called Brooke got # from Allie. She has a good atitude not bad looking clean smelt good, did a quicky in the car good oral skills would see again will be willing to trade info did not get picks but wll try the next time I see her.

  6. #1142
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue
    In days gone by, the 6 mile/John R area was in my knowledge a haven for the TS/Drag "ladies". I've always been weary of stopping and picking one up because I don't wish to have the drama of getting them out of my car once inside. And I am not about to give them a thin dime for the deception of making me think it's a gal when it's not. Has anyone had any recent experience/problems with this scenario?
    Yea I wsas rob by one of them he/shes.

  7. #1141
    In days gone by, the 6 mile/John R area was in my knowledge a haven for the TS/Drag "ladies". I've always been weary of stopping and picking one up because I don't wish to have the drama of getting them out of my car once inside. And I am not about to give them a thin dime for the deception of making me think it's a gal when it's not. Has anyone had any recent experience/problems with this scenario?

  8. #1140

    What a day!

    Started out just a recon on John R, I've had a bad feeling about the hobby lately and benched myself for a good six months or so. I started North on John past 8 mile and noticed an early 20 late teen brunette, no way a SW. Watched cross over 8 mile and head the party store. Pullled in the lot (fenced side) and talk to her. Definatly not a SW, but "looking for herion". She asked for a ride to get some. I told her for a BBBJ I would take her to a house (no idea here that is). See agreed and got in. Pulled her shirt up and played with her tits, then she stopped me andd said no more until after "we" get herion. I worked it hard, but nothing. Dropped her off where I picked her up and saw her go into the tire shop by the gas station on 8 mile. She was not a SW and a solid 7 on the normal scale, perky tits, wearing capri jeans and a white tank top, she also had a red and white stripped long sleeve shirt that was tied around her waist.

    Then, headed to Gratiot and 7 mile. Saw 2 girls walking to Popeyes Chicken, again not SW's. They asked me for a smoke and I told them a smoke and 20 for a BBBJ. The hot one agreed! She walked into Popeyes to use the bathroom and was in there for 20 minutes. I took of, couldn't wait.

    Settled for a BBBJ from a WSW near Tycoons on 8 mile. Solid 7 on the sws on attitude, face, and intelligence. 3 at best for body, but after my day, I was just looking for a hole.

    That was my dream last night.

  9. #1139

    John R

    Went by at about 8pm, then again at 9, both times action was there, not a lot, but there, most were pretty scraggly looking. A couple, one young WSW and one very shapely young BSW were about. Didn't have time to stop and chat.
    Anyone seen Patricia (WSW)? I have been looking for her.

  10. #1138
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise
    If I may ask is she still on the track and what does she look like or is there something she does that makes her stand out?

    Would love to know what happened if you don't mind sharing.

    Safe hunting.

    J. Dub.
    She's on the track. Hangs out just S of 7 Mile. Looks rougher each day. Usually has her stomach exposed, intentionally or not. She's not the brunette who walks with the weird gait, but the other brown haired chick that's always there.

  11. #1137

    Sara - John R

    Saw a new Sara today. This one is not to be confused with the Sara who stands S of Nevada all the time (that's the Sara that used to hang S of Nevada that pulled a knife on me).

    This Sara I hadn't seen before. She says she normally walks between State Fair and 8 Mile, and usually early in the morning (before 8am) or in the late evening (after 8pm).

    She was in her late 30s, maybe early 40s. Skinny, but fit skinny, not Amber skinny. Light brown hair. Nice ass in her jeans.

    Didn't seem high. But said she was walking when I saw her because the house she usually hangs in got raided. So maybe I just caught her not high.

    Anyways, great great great BBBJTCIMWS for $25. I tried for FS, but she wanted WAY too much (which I told her).

    I'll be looking for her again.

  12. #1136
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbob64
    Has anyone had any luck on Vernor around woodmere i heard there is swer's that hang out there? I was told by Allie from mich ave that there is a swer named Brooke who is in that area, any info? I also have # for Allie is anyone wants to trade info.
    There have been women working that area for decades. Morning rush hour and after midnight are the best times.

  13. #1135

    Vernor Woodmere

    Has anyone had any luck on Vernor around woodmere i heard there is swer's that hang out there? I was told by Allie from mich ave that there is a swer named Brooke who is in that area, any info? I also have # for Allie is anyone wants to trade info.

  14. #1134

    "Dry" Run

    I had an opportunity to cruise JR-Woodward-8 Mi Loop yesterday for the first time. I guess, despite my advanced years, I am somewhat naive. The condition of the 'hood which I found myself driving through is pretty rough! Besides that, the only possible SW candidates were a couple of overweight BSWs on the JR northbound leg. All in all, pretty discouraging. Hm

  15. #1133
    Damn, y'all got some great action up there, do us po' folk down here in KC a favor and send Nikki, Kaylee or Tracy down our way. All we got here are serious no service skanks.

    'Course, skanks is good! ROFL

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape