Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6966

    Bonan- found a silver lining

    I've been a weekly client here since sometime last year, except for the last month, as I have been trying different options just for variety.

    Walked in today just before noon, Annie let me in and Jessica was also in the lobby and wanted to know where I'd been for so long. No sign of anyone else, but I guess Candy was finishing up w/someone. Annie took me back and started working on me, everything was going good, then about 15 minutes or so into the massage, one of you mongers rang the buzzer and Jessica brought you into the next room where you loudly apologized for being so late. In a few minutes Jessica comes in my room and says I got good girl for you, introduces me to Candy and takes Annie over next door.

    Normally I would get pissed upon something like this happening, but have been wanting to try Candy anyway, based on mixed reviews, (read back 2-3 weeks in this forum).

    Candy asked how I like it and I said soft, Annie usually starts off medium, but she had me all primed anyway. I got a great sensual massage with plenty of teasing, and did not find Candy to be too chatty as others have mentioned. She was very flirty and joked around just a little, enough to keep things interesting.


    Upon the flip she gave a nice slow teasing light touch HE finish, really took her time, just the way I like. Then some face/head, neck ,shoulders work and when I thought it was over asked if I wanted another pop.

    I told her to try if she wanted, so she did and got the job done with a little change in the technique. She seemed very proud to have been able to do this, like it is her thing or something like that.

    As I left the room, she continued the flirting with a nice hug and kiss, grabbed jr and humped me bit and put my hand on her tit.

    Then out in the lobby got the usual finale with Jessica, more hugs and kisses and mentioning 3 on 1 next time(like she always does).

    Also got a full 60 min of massage which is always good.


    All in all a fun time. .7 and I left .5 for extra pop and good times.

    I will return more often than lately, I like the variety but you can't beat the consistency here.

  2. #6965

    Heavenly Touch

    I just went to Heavenly Touch in Holbrook (on the Randolph line) and saw Rio. She used to work at Spa be and she has 2 other girls working there. Nellie who also worked at Spa A and be and another girl who she said is in her 30's, not sure what her name is or where she previously worked. Paid $50 for 1/2 hr ($70/hr was the other option). The massage was more her just rubbing my back and shoulders with oil, not a great or even good massage. She started teasing and flirting and she is very good at working you up before the flip. She rubs and smacks your ass and reaches under and gives you a few tugs. On the flip she took her top off and just gave me a very nice HE. There was no discussion of $$$ or any other extras, I also didn't ask since I was fine with a HE since it's been a while and I was pretty backed up. She never asked for a tip, but I gave her $40. Would like to go again and see one of the other girls and maybe take it to the next level.

  3. #6964
    They are different girls. The one who posts in the Escorts section is the one with the reviews under the ID mentioned. She's well worth a visit if you are looking for FS.

    The one who posted to the Body Rubs section, I have no info about. But it's not the same girl.

  4. #6963

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Tony II
    If you are talking about this one... Olivia TER # 144544
    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...a-kind/3723969
    Her reviews on TER are good, 7 - 8 not great. Her BP add has her TER link on it... you could have looked it up...
    I have not seen her... just did a little research for you...

    Have fun..
    Tony
    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...nly-24/3692629

    Not sure if they are the same one. Pics look different. Tried search, I thought they were different girls....anyone?

  5. #6962

    Olivia

    If you are talking about this one... Olivia TER # 144544
    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...a-kind/3723969
    Her reviews on TER are good, 7 - 8 not great. Her BP add has her TER link on it... you could have looked it up...
    I have not seen her... just did a little research for you...

    Have fun..
    Tony



    Quote Originally Posted by Natebost
    Just wondering if anyone has any experience with Olivia on the backpage. She posts some cute/alt pictures and has link to a massage page. The only way to contact her is a gmail address and then a hotmail address. She seems legit but I have tried twice with no response other than her automated request for info. Anyone ever met her?

    http://sites.google.com/site/olivmassag

  6. #6961

    Olivia

    Just wondering if anyone has any experience with Olivia on the backpage. She posts some cute/alt pictures and has link to a massage page. The only way to contact her is a gmail address and then a hotmail address. She seems legit but I have tried twice with no response other than her automated request for info. Anyone ever met her?

    http://sites.google.com/site/olivmassag

  7. #6960

    Red Azalea in W. Newton

    Saw the CL ads and thought I'd TOFTT. Young, semi-cute therapist, but nothing in the way of fun was to be had. Constant towel coverage despite my requests, and not a hint of anything beyond the mediocre massage. Her hands were strong, but she massaged so fast it was like she was trying to start an outboard motor. Not relaxing at all. Semi-private room but walls were so thin I could hear mamasan and a guy I'd suspect is the girls brother or boyfriend constantly chatting. $60 plus $10 tip.

    Will not repeat.

  8. #6959

    Eve

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish 1973
    I saw Eve 3 weeks ago (sorry for the delay in posting). I was under the impression that it was a done deal and that I'd at least get a he or hopefully more. Everything started out great, she told me to get comfortable that naked was the best and most fun which I thought was good. To make a long story short the she massaged my back and then I flipped and no hint of teasing or anything. At the end she said she was done and I rubbed her and she said it's not that type of massage. I tried a few more times and she kept saying not that type of massage. I almost crashed driving home because I was so horny and don't know Fall River at all to go anywhere else. I texted her a few days later and she said she was booked for the next week, but to see her at Spa B. I know that she will do more and I am tempted to go back. Does she not offer extras in Fall River and only at Spa B where she supposedly works a few days a week?
    Irish man..... You've definitely picqued my interest and curiosity. I have seen Ms Eve in FR at a 'friend's office, at the spas, at CAT in Chelsea, at a friends house near the spas and all the way back to the 80's when she used to be at Old English. And up until last winter she used to run an escort ad in the Phoenix for RI. I have not seen her myself thoughsince last fall though although I have heard a few tidbits since.
    That being said she has had a lot of crap come up in the last year that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. And to be honest Eve can have a split personality and has been known to be paranoid on occasion.
    This is the 2nd review on her 'new place' in FR that has been a no-go. I don't know if she is being paranoid, being watched or both of you gents set off an alarm for her. I would like to have some more gents let us know if they visited her in FR recently. I'm guessing that if she is booked in FR then she must be offering more. Having seen her more than once I can say massage isn't her strong suit. I do know if she is back at Spa B for a few days then she is offering more there. (anyone see her there recently?
    Bottom line INHO is she is an older lady still with a great body and she knows how to use it as a weapon! She also definitely appreciates being 'taken care of' back.
    So can anyone clue us in some more?
    Lastly irish could you PM me some more details on Kerri.....I've been looking at her for awhile. Thanks SO

  9. #6958
    Senior Member


    Posts: 101

    Lily's, two locations in Watertown

    Both locations are listed in the same ad on CL/therapeutic. Only the Mt. Auburn St. location has table shower facilities. A 15 minute table shower + 60 minute massage is $95 (massage alone is $70). The table shower was great, even offering to wash your hair. The therapist wore those types of mildly abrasive, fabric gloves sold in bath and beauty places. The scrub felt great. When it came time to wash the privates, the therapist took my hand and squirted some liquid soap into it so I could do this part myself.

    Anyway, back to the closed-door massage room. There was a prominent sign on the wall that said in somewhat awkward English that the privates are covered at all times and this is an "unbending" rule. They weren't kidding. She set a 60-minute timer and went to work. Her "medium" massage was on the light side. It was so quiet this holiday weekend that I dozed off several times during the treatment.

    My therapist was "May" or "Mei," a 5 foot tall, thin Chinese lady with a nice pedicure. She was kinda cute and in her mid-to-late 30s.

    I didn't detect that any extras were available. The shower+massage was wonderful though and I think I'll go back and see if I get a different therapist next time.

  10. #6957

    Rachael

    Quote Originally Posted by Whynot1346
    Rachael was on vacation for the past week. She sent out emails last night saying she will begin taking appts again on Monday.

    I haven't seen her yet, but am setting up an appointment, will report after.
    Try as I might I can't find a reference to Rachael's contact information. Maybe I'm not searching enough. Can anyone point me to her location? Or better an ad she posts?

    Thanks!

  11. #6956
    Found myself stranded in cambridge tonight.

    Wondering if anyone can give me a suggestion for an AMP for a noon session tomorrow. Preferably cab-able

    Thanks

  12. #6955

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1
    Here is the new happy ending at 1 spa now with the new law.

    http://www.heaven666.org/happy-ending-41047.php
    Incredible..you had me rolling on the floor!!!!

  13. #6954
    Quote Originally Posted by SMS 54
    Tried this place out today, ended up w/ Tina, very nice massage, no he, not sure why, may return if some of my more experienced brethren here think it might be due to my first time status at that establishment.

    .7 and I left her the .1 change for a total of .8 for a very good 50 minute legit. session.
    I would surmise she thought you were LE. When I visited, it was my first visit, and got her special treatment, just mentioned when she asked how I heard about her that two friends told me I had to see her and get her special treatment.

    I guess when you are 65, short and fat, you are less likely to be mistaken for LE.

  14. #6953

    Eve in Fall River

    I saw Eve 3 weeks ago (sorry for the delay in posting). I was under the impression that it was a done deal and that I'd at least get a he or hopefully more. Everything started out great, she told me to get comfortable that naked was the best and most fun which I thought was good. To make a long story short the she massaged my back and then I flipped and no hint of teasing or anything. At the end she said she was done and I rubbed her and she said it's not that type of massage. I tried a few more times and she kept saying not that type of massage. I almost crashed driving home because I was so horny and don't know Fall River at all to go anywhere else. I texted her a few days later and she said she was booked for the next week, but to see her at Spa B. I know that she will do more and I am tempted to go back. Does she not offer extras in Fall River and only at Spa B where she supposedly works a few days a week?

  15. #6952

    Ivy Wellness in Danvers

    Tried this place out today, ended up w/ Tina, very nice massage, no he, not sure why, may return if some of my more experienced brethren here think it might be due to my first time status at that establishment.

    .7 and I left her the .1 change for a total of .8 for a very good 50 minute legit. session.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape