Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6945

    Eve

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish 1973
    I saw Eve 3 weeks ago (sorry for the delay in posting). I was under the impression that it was a done deal and that I'd at least get a he or hopefully more. Everything started out great, she told me to get comfortable that naked was the best and most fun which I thought was good. To make a long story short the she massaged my back and then I flipped and no hint of teasing or anything. At the end she said she was done and I rubbed her and she said it's not that type of massage. I tried a few more times and she kept saying not that type of massage. I almost crashed driving home because I was so horny and don't know Fall River at all to go anywhere else. I texted her a few days later and she said she was booked for the next week, but to see her at Spa B. I know that she will do more and I am tempted to go back. Does she not offer extras in Fall River and only at Spa B where she supposedly works a few days a week?
    Irish man..... You've definitely picqued my interest and curiosity. I have seen Ms Eve in FR at a 'friend's office, at the spas, at CAT in Chelsea, at a friends house near the spas and all the way back to the 80's when she used to be at Old English. And up until last winter she used to run an escort ad in the Phoenix for RI. I have not seen her myself thoughsince last fall though although I have heard a few tidbits since.
    That being said she has had a lot of crap come up in the last year that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. And to be honest Eve can have a split personality and has been known to be paranoid on occasion.
    This is the 2nd review on her 'new place' in FR that has been a no-go. I don't know if she is being paranoid, being watched or both of you gents set off an alarm for her. I would like to have some more gents let us know if they visited her in FR recently. I'm guessing that if she is booked in FR then she must be offering more. Having seen her more than once I can say massage isn't her strong suit. I do know if she is back at Spa B for a few days then she is offering more there. (anyone see her there recently?
    Bottom line INHO is she is an older lady still with a great body and she knows how to use it as a weapon! She also definitely appreciates being 'taken care of' back.
    So can anyone clue us in some more?
    Lastly irish could you PM me some more details on Kerri.....I've been looking at her for awhile. Thanks SO

  2. #6944
    Senior Member


    Posts: 101

    Lily's, two locations in Watertown

    Both locations are listed in the same ad on CL/therapeutic. Only the Mt. Auburn St. location has table shower facilities. A 15 minute table shower + 60 minute massage is $95 (massage alone is $70). The table shower was great, even offering to wash your hair. The therapist wore those types of mildly abrasive, fabric gloves sold in bath and beauty places. The scrub felt great. When it came time to wash the privates, the therapist took my hand and squirted some liquid soap into it so I could do this part myself.

    Anyway, back to the closed-door massage room. There was a prominent sign on the wall that said in somewhat awkward English that the privates are covered at all times and this is an "unbending" rule. They weren't kidding. She set a 60-minute timer and went to work. Her "medium" massage was on the light side. It was so quiet this holiday weekend that I dozed off several times during the treatment.

    My therapist was "May" or "Mei," a 5 foot tall, thin Chinese lady with a nice pedicure. She was kinda cute and in her mid-to-late 30s.

    I didn't detect that any extras were available. The shower+massage was wonderful though and I think I'll go back and see if I get a different therapist next time.

  3. #6943

    Rachael

    Quote Originally Posted by Whynot1346
    Rachael was on vacation for the past week. She sent out emails last night saying she will begin taking appts again on Monday.

    I haven't seen her yet, but am setting up an appointment, will report after.
    Try as I might I can't find a reference to Rachael's contact information. Maybe I'm not searching enough. Can anyone point me to her location? Or better an ad she posts?

    Thanks!

  4. #6942
    Found myself stranded in cambridge tonight.

    Wondering if anyone can give me a suggestion for an AMP for a noon session tomorrow. Preferably cab-able

    Thanks

  5. #6941

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1
    Here is the new happy ending at 1 spa now with the new law.

    http://www.heaven666.org/happy-ending-41047.php
    Incredible..you had me rolling on the floor!!!!

  6. #6940
    Quote Originally Posted by SMS 54
    Tried this place out today, ended up w/ Tina, very nice massage, no he, not sure why, may return if some of my more experienced brethren here think it might be due to my first time status at that establishment.

    .7 and I left her the .1 change for a total of .8 for a very good 50 minute legit. session.
    I would surmise she thought you were LE. When I visited, it was my first visit, and got her special treatment, just mentioned when she asked how I heard about her that two friends told me I had to see her and get her special treatment.

    I guess when you are 65, short and fat, you are less likely to be mistaken for LE.

  7. #6939

    Eve in Fall River

    I saw Eve 3 weeks ago (sorry for the delay in posting). I was under the impression that it was a done deal and that I'd at least get a he or hopefully more. Everything started out great, she told me to get comfortable that naked was the best and most fun which I thought was good. To make a long story short the she massaged my back and then I flipped and no hint of teasing or anything. At the end she said she was done and I rubbed her and she said it's not that type of massage. I tried a few more times and she kept saying not that type of massage. I almost crashed driving home because I was so horny and don't know Fall River at all to go anywhere else. I texted her a few days later and she said she was booked for the next week, but to see her at Spa B. I know that she will do more and I am tempted to go back. Does she not offer extras in Fall River and only at Spa B where she supposedly works a few days a week?

  8. #6938

    Ivy Wellness in Danvers

    Tried this place out today, ended up w/ Tina, very nice massage, no he, not sure why, may return if some of my more experienced brethren here think it might be due to my first time status at that establishment.

    .7 and I left her the .1 change for a total of .8 for a very good 50 minute legit. session.

  9. #6937
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    New happy ending

    Here is the new happy ending at 1 spa now with the new law.

    http://www.heaven666.org/happy-ending-41047.php

  10. #6936

    Licensed Massage Therapist-Office Location (Nashua)

    Took the plunge recently with this provider (digits 508-xxx-5912) and my experience was essentially the same as reported by Areacode781 on the other board, but I thought I'd throw in a few more details for you.

    This woman (approx. Age mid-twenties?) is definitely NOT the one pictured in her ad. She's a bit of a heifer, so if that appeals to you, you might enjoy the time spent with her. I really didn't, as I tend to go more for the smaller framed girls.

    She did allow full access after the flip. When I reached my hand up under her top, she immediately pulled it up, along with her bra, with no conversation at all. She even allowed me to pull her pants (with undies) down to her knees for a little game of stink finger.

    None the less, her HJ is totally uninspired. Not so much mechanical; it was more like she'd not encountered too many stiffies and didn't really know how to deal with it. She did her best and managed (finally) to get me off, but I was still left feeling disappointed. For clean up, she put a couple of large wet naps down next to me and left the room. Thanks a lot.

    After dressing, she returned and said: "I'll take whatever payment you offer me today, but usually it's 140". I was prepared to give her a benjamin (based on another review) and that's what she got. She thanked me without counting it and I was out of there. Oh yeah, I was in and out in about 25 minutes total. On the way to my car, I thought to myself: 140? For an extra 10 I could visit our favorite sensual sweetie in Manchester for a full, unrushed hour and an entirely better experience by a magnitude of 100. No comparison what so ever. Kind of a waste, actually.

    If you like 'them on the big side, with no sensuality and no HJ skills at all, she's your girl. I know I won't be going back. I guess that's what TOFTT means!

    Santa66

  11. #6935

    WW - my first visit

    Checked out WW at 905 main 2 weeks ago. didn't have a phone so just showed up after work.

    Met Lei Lei (sp?), 40-50 yrs old, not very cute, just plain, but passable.

    She was still busy, so I hung out in their waiting/living room, and watched an old chinese video - kind of amusing, all things considered.

    after 15 minutes of waiting, she took me to a room. Took the medium massage. very good massage for 40 minutes. A little bit of tease but not much, but I took off the towel and she never put it back on - so I figured I was ok.

    On the flip, she asked if I needed help down there, is aid, yes, and she said I had to be SILENT - no talking !! Then she gave me a solid HE. Allowed a little bit of roaming, but I wasn't all that into it - but the finish was still strong.

    She then finished up the massage.

    One of the better massages I have had.

    $.6 house fee + $.4 tip.

    While she was not very cute, the massage and "finish" were good enough for me to repeat.

    GG

  12. #6934

    OMG fist time visit

    Checked out 38 montvale - OMG. Called 15 minutes ahead and asked for Lucy. Was told she'd be available. showed up and the wman who answered the door, said she was Lucy (OK??) Headed down the ahll to a single room, with massage table and screen.
    She was probably 40 years old, good shape, nice be cups and a pretty face.

    Had the medium massage, lasted about 20 minutes, then got the tease, which had me squirming, flip, and right into the HE. allowed roaming up top, and under. strong finish and clean-up.

    Then went on for another 10 minutes with massage.

    Only downside was it ended 15 minutes early.

    $.6 house fee + $.4 tip.

    Of the 4 places I have visited, this was the first I would definitely repeat at, and with her.

    GG

  13. #6933

    New AMP

    Saw a new AMP ad up on CL the last two days for a place called Tulip in Brookline. The ad is written identical to Lavenders ad, and is sometimes even posted right after. Is Lavenders expanding? I know the area off Beacon street that the new place is located. It is very busy with foot traffic, and is super close to a very popular restaurant/bar. Brookline has also been known for being a pretty strict town, lets hope this new place can survive.

  14. #6932

    Oxford

    The place has went through a few gals. I have been twice, and both times the service was above average. First one, on sensing I liked the arse area massaged, spent about 15 minutes just doing the gluts, inner thighs and twig and berry reverse tease. The second time, not quite as extreme, but left again very happy. Last week I hit the one in Hadly, near Amhearst and got the twig massaged, but they didn't offer half hour rate, but I ended up playing. 7 plus. 2 tip. Massage was better, ending not quite as good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jomonde123
    Been away a while and meant to post a few weeks ago but just been too crazy.

    Interestingly enough one reason for craziness is travel and that travel led me through Oxford MA, for which I decided to take a chance at the place that advertises in the CL therapeutic section.

    Easy to find location right off 395, plenty of parking, off street.

    Masseuse was average-to-above average looks and provided a good massage; pretty much no teasing until the flip, for which she indicated she could get in trouble but didn't decline a request for "more massage" (good but there have been better)

    YMMV but if you're in the area or passing through, this is an option. I wouldn't drive that far just to go but would make another appointment should my travel take me back through the area.

  15. #6931
    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out
    While we thank-you for giving us a warning of who to avoid........it doesn't tell us who to avoid. There are a few in Weymouth and I don't know of any that adv directly as being on Broad. So a little clue of who I shouldn't see would be helpful. Thanks..
    This really looked more like a streetwalker note than a massage notice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape