PDA

View Full Version : Gangbangs

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

TallGuy3000
11-05-17, 22:37
She hit me up about a week ago she is pregnant now but wanted to get back in the game.Interested. I was planning to attend one of the earlier events, but was called out of town.

TG.

GroupLove87
11-07-17, 01:39
So has the Ariel thing happen yet?

Member #5544
11-07-17, 10:39
What's the word?

MrMalik750
11-07-17, 11:33
What's the word?I'm still waiting on her to reply back no answer yet.

Tiffanylove4
11-08-17, 01:39
I'm still waiting on her to reply back no answer yet.I have done one twice before lost my job would love another went only problem is setting it up and getting that way. Is it possible tiffanylove4.

Bawall69
11-08-17, 10:03
I have done one twice before lost my job would love another went only problem is setting it up and getting that way. Is it possible tiffanylove4.

Edit* found your info on this sub as well as reviews from men who went. Are you planning to set this up yourself?

Atlienz2016
11-08-17, 11:51
I have done one twice before lost my job would love another went only problem is setting it up and getting that way. Is it possible tiffanylove4.Would love to help set this up. I see you are the Tiffany who did one with Mrmojo last year. That was right before I started going, but sounds like a great time from the posts from back then. Now I put together a lot of these, so I'd be happy to help.

Island1981
11-08-17, 12:43
I have done one twice before lost my job would love another went only problem is setting it up and getting that way. Is it possible tiffanylove4.You were great at Mojo's party, I am happy to see you're interested in another.

Bawall69
11-08-17, 15:21
I have done one twice before lost my job would love another went only problem is setting it up and getting that way. Is it possible tiffanylove4.Hoping that the timing works out with my busy schedule.

NoRug17
11-08-17, 16:04
Hoping that the timing works out with my busy schedule.I'm interested also.

Tiffany can you post a pic to remind us of the Mojo party!

Zipper34
11-08-17, 23:15
I have done one twice before lost my job would love another went only problem is setting it up and getting that way. Is it possible tiffanylove4.I would get a room if we were to do this in Lawrenceville or Duluth.

Troystick
11-09-17, 11:53
I would get a room if we were to do this in Lawrenceville or Duluth.Agree can help out here too.

Bawall69
11-09-17, 12:53
I would get a room if we were to do this in Lawrenceville or Duluth.Seems like you just volunteered yourself to set it up. LOL.

Zipper34
11-09-17, 13:40
Seems like you just volunteered yourself to set it up. LOL.Somebody needs to get her though, LOL.

Zipper34
11-09-17, 20:23
Seems that Tiffany is on hold for now because of a family emergency.

Firm Offer
11-09-17, 20:34
Seems that Tiffany is on hold for now because of a family emergency.I saw Tiffany at a GB party early in the year. It was a 2 girl party with her and Ariel. She gave me her digits and said she was soon moving from Athens to Chattanooga, but I was never able to reach her. She also asked me at the party if I had any pain pills. Bottom line = FLAKE.

Good fuckin though, I'll have to give her that! I'd go to another party with her.

Zipper34
11-09-17, 20:54
I saw Tiffany at a GB party early in the year. It was a 2 girl party with her and Ariel. She gave me her digits and said she was soon moving from Athens to Chattanooga, but I was never able to reach her. She also asked me at the party if I had any pain pills. Bottom line = FLAKE.

Good fuckin though, I'll have to give her that! I'd go to another party with her.Tiffany had some things going on for a while. She has told me what her family emergency is but I am not going to disclose it because it is none of our concern.

Bawall69
11-10-17, 21:54
Somebody needs to get her though, LOL.What do you mean someone needs to get her? PM me.

Island1981
11-11-17, 10:59
What do you mean someone needs to get her? PM me.She lives outside of metro Atlanta and needs transportation.

TallGuy3000
11-11-17, 15:36
She lives outside of metro Atlanta and needs transportation.Dependent on timing, I might be able to help out with that.

Zipper34
11-12-17, 03:05
Tiffany's family energency is now serious.

Troystick
11-13-17, 08:55
Tiffany's family energency is now serious.Oh no. Sorry to hear that.

NoRug17
11-13-17, 09:02
Any word from her on possible gang bang, get back in biz.

MrMalik750
11-13-17, 13:04
Any word from her on possible gang bang, get back in biz.She said she is going to get back to me when she puts money on her phone.

NoRug17
11-13-17, 22:24
She said she is going to get back to me when she puts money on her phone.I can put some money on her phone! LOL.

BBtie72
11-14-17, 14:17
I saw Tiffany at a GB party early in the year. It was a 2 girl party with her and Ariel. She gave me her digits and said she was soon moving from Athens to Chattanooga, but I was never able to reach her. She also asked me at the party if I had any pain pills. Bottom line = FLAKE.

Good fuckin though, I'll have to give her that! I'd go to another party with her.Spot on you are identifying the flake. While she claims to have a family emergency she is hold up in a hotel in Knoxville taking dick. Thats fine but she shouldn't be so scattered. She makes too many promises and juggles too many things along with her bad habits=FLAKE!

Zipper34
11-14-17, 20:44
Spot on you are identifying the flake. While she claims to have a family emergency she is hold up in a hotel in Knoxville taking dick. Thats fine but she shouldn't be so scattered. She makes too many promises and juggles too many things along with her bad habits=FLAKE!If Tiffany only has a problem with pills that's nothing but if she's into meth or heroin or whatever like Brie who was in another gangbang she is worthless. Tiffany did tell me exactly what happened but I did thibk she could be flaking. Don't care either way right now.

SeekingAmuse
11-16-17, 08:25
Hey gentleman I'm new to the site and was wondering if you might be so kind to let me join why'alls forum / group on here. I'm a young business professional (25) who has been seeing solo girls for the last 2 years now but would love to start joining why'all as I have always fantasized about spitroasting some mesmerizing women with a whole group of men such as yourselves. I'm very agreeable with a laid back go with the flow temperament and am more than willing to help set stuff up or contribute monetarily towards rooms and such things. Feel free to PM me if you'd be so kind to lmk how I might join your group and how I might help contribute to it.

Xerox
11-16-17, 15:08
Are we talking about Puerto Rican Arieal?? OMG I want her so bad, please tell me how to get in contact with her.

I can put some money on her phone! LOL.

NoRug17
11-16-17, 15:37
Are we talking about Puerto Rican Arieal?? OMG I want her so bad, please tell me how to get in contact with her.Yes, I have 20 nucks for her phone bill.

Xerox
11-16-17, 16:05
Yes, I have 20 nucks for her phone bill.I had her email once before. I PayPaled her some $$ for her videos. I tried emailing several times for a date but no response.

BB Love
11-17-17, 10:49
Hey gentleman I'm new to the site and was wondering if you might be so kind to let me join why'alls forum / group on here. I'm a young business professional (25) who has been seeing solo girls for the last 2 years now but would love to start joining why'all as I have always fantasized about spitroasting some mesmerizing women with a whole group of men such as yourselves. I'm very agreeable with a laid back go with the flow temperament and am more than willing to help set stuff up or contribute monetarily towards rooms and such things. Feel free to PM me if you'd be so kind to lmk how I might join your group and how I might help contribute to it.It would be advisable for you to post regurly about the solo girls you have been seeing and gain credibility before you get an invite to a party. It is necessary to gain the trust of the group in order to minimize the participants' risk.

MrHobbyist
11-20-17, 10:27
Hey gentleman I'm new to the site and was wondering if you might be so kind to let me join why'alls forum / group on here. I'm a young business professional (25) who has been seeing solo girls for the last 2 years now but would love to start joining why'all as I have always fantasized about spitroasting some mesmerizing women with a whole group of men such as yourselves. I'm very agreeable with a laid back go with the flow temperament and am more than willing to help set stuff up or contribute monetarily towards rooms and such things. Feel free to PM me if you'd be so kind to lmk how I might join your group and how I might help contribute to it.The key to acceptance here is to participate. Share your experience with providers (be honest). Take one for the team (TOFT) on occasion, but be careful and follow the hobbyist guidelines. Respond to posts as appropriate and before you know it you will be a Sr. Member with a bunch of posts.

Mtnman2000
11-20-17, 18:06
how I might join your group and how I might help contribute to it.Hey there,

I don't live in Atlanta but I've been there. .

In this hobby, finding a good looking lady, who has a good attitude and no problems is like finding a unicorn. When you find them, you don't waste them and you don't give them away. It's only a matter of time before they disappear so what your asking for is for strangers to give you something of value for nothing. For a visiting person, or someone new, its unlikely for someone to share their wealth just like that.

Get off this thread, go to the SW thread or something and establish yourself with real, verifiable reports and then you will get in good. It would take me at least 6 months of good data before I'd share my list with anyone.

Sgt Soros
11-20-17, 19:29
Hey there,

In this hobby, finding a good looking lady, who has a good attitude and no problems is like finding a unicorn. When you find them, you don't waste them and you don't give them away. It's only a matter of time before they disappear so what your asking for is for strangers to give you something of value for nothing. For a visiting person, or someone new, its unlikely for someone to share their wealth just like that.

Get off this thread, go to the SW thread or something and establish yourself with real, verifiable reports and then you will get in good. It would take me at least 6 months of good data before I'd share my list with anyone.You are totally correct, I couldn't have said it any better nyself.

XXXsouth
11-25-17, 17:19
Hey there,

In this hobby, finding a good looking lady, who has a good attitude and no problems is like finding a unicorn. .Finding girls. Really hot ones. Is really easy I could do a different one every week finding guys is the problem. Guys will say they will be there then half won't show up, if they do show up they arent tested, as was required or something would come up and they would cancel last minute or they would cherry pick. Mind you there was NO door fee no charge just get tested.

I finally quit doing it. I still have gorgeous girls contacting me all the time wanting to do it. I told one just today sorry. So the truth is guys. If you pulled that shit you have nobody but yourselves to blame.

OK off that soapbox.

Atlienz2016
11-26-17, 10:30
There will be a party Tuesday night as well as possibly a lunchtime one on Wednesday for any that prefer daytime ones. She will be visiting from Tennessee for just a couple days. She did one about a year ago. She will have all holes open. Very open minded. Will post a few pics of her. If you have been to one before or are a member with good post history pm me for more details.

FlowBB
11-26-17, 10:32
There will be a party Tuesday night as well as possibly a lunchtime one on Wednesday for any that prefer daytime ones. She will be visiting from Tennessee for just a couple days. She did one about a year ago. She will have all holes open. Very open minded. Will post a few pics of her. If you have been to one before or are a member with good post history pm me for more details.Awesome. What part of town will this go down?

Vagrazer
11-26-17, 11:08
There will be a party Tuesday night as well as possibly a lunchtime one on Wednesday for any that prefer daytime ones. She will be visiting from Tennessee for just a couple days. She did one about a year ago. She will have all holes open. Very open minded. Will post a few pics of her. If you have been to one before or are a member with good post history pm me for more details.I'm in for Tuesday or Wednesday. Text me where and donation my friend.

Troystick
11-26-17, 17:48
There will be a party Tuesday night as well as possibly a lunchtime one on Wednesday for any that prefer daytime ones. She will be visiting from Tennessee for just a couple days. She did one about a year ago. She will have all holes open. Very open minded. Will post a few pics of her. If you have been to one before or are a member with good post history pm me for more details.Daytime works great for me. PM inbound.

Amache
11-26-17, 22:01
Day time. Pm for location and donation please.

Thanks.

MrMalik750
11-27-17, 09:08
Yes, I have 20 nucks for her phone bill.I think after she have the baby she's going to come back. I guess we have to wait a few more months.

TechBits
11-27-17, 13:21
There will be a party Tuesday night as well as possibly a lunchtime one on Wednesday for any that prefer daytime ones. She will be visiting from Tennessee for just a couple days. She did one about a year ago. She will have all holes open. Very open minded. Will post a few pics of her. If you have been to one before or are a member with good post history pm me for more details.Hey she is a lot of fun and really enjoys herself. Last time was out of this world.

TheFrostyOne
11-27-17, 14:48
There will be a party Tuesday night as well as possibly a lunchtime one on Wednesday for any that prefer daytime ones. She will be visiting from Tennessee for just a couple days. She did one about a year ago. She will have all holes open. Very open minded. Will post a few pics of her. If you have been to one before or are a member with good post history pm me for more details.I'm in. PM sent.

Iz Gucci
11-28-17, 10:50
I'm in. PM sent.I'm in?? With 1 post?? GTFO.

TheFrostyOne
11-28-17, 13:58
I'm in?? With 1 post?? GTFO.This is a new account. I had to delete my other one. Not my first rodeo and I've been to several hosted here. Atlienz knows me. Thanks for policing the board though.

Zauriel
11-29-17, 08:18
Ugh! So disappointed I will miss out. Will be back in town in January and will just keep watching this space.

There will be a party Tuesday night as well as possibly a lunchtime one on Wednesday for any that prefer daytime ones. She will be visiting from Tennessee for just a couple days. She did one about a year ago. She will have all holes open. Very open minded. Will post a few pics of her. If you have been to one before or are a member with good post history pm me for more details.

Troystick
11-29-17, 16:18
Thank you and yes I do have alot fun with it I'm so ready lets do this. Not far from our location and already. Can't wait to play. I have lingerie and stockings. Must say I'm looking very hot right now already wet and ready.I hope it was a good turn out and all had fun. I had to cancel as a meeting popped up yesterday I couldn't get out of. Next time.

KingSlayer22
12-01-17, 01:40
There will be a party Tuesday night as well as possibly a lunchtime one on Wednesday for any that prefer daytime ones. She will be visiting from Tennessee for just a couple days. She did one about a year ago. She will have all holes open. Very open minded. Will post a few pics of her. If you have been to one before or are a member with good post history pm me for more details.Wow great little gal and she is a trooper, really sweet girl too. Talked with her a little before he fun started and Dec will do an extended 1 on 1 when she's back. Thanks for bringing us a great find!

Funstuff9898
12-01-17, 10:06
Wow great little gal and she is a trooper, really sweet girl too. Talked with her a little before he fun started and Dec will do an extended 1 on 1 when she's back. Thanks for bringing us a great find!Sounds like I missed a good one. Sometime this travel for work thing, works against me. LOL.

Lookinfoit69
12-02-17, 14:26
Fellas.

Going to be in atl Friday and sat morning, bringing along a friend that is interested in doing a party up to 10. Have never coordinated one of these before with strangers or that many participants (myself and two buddies balled out) so am seeking guidance from somebody that has.

She is late 40's ok looking, spunky but cool attitude, always dtf but deplores arrogant muthafukas so if that's you keep moving. Hit me in pm if ya interested in helping me with coordination and / Or participation.

Donation required.

Peter Revvie
12-02-17, 14:41
Fellas.

Going to be in atl Friday and sat morning, bringing along a friend that is interested in doing a party up to 10. Have never coordinated one of these before with strangers or that many participants (myself and two buddies balled out) so am seeking guidance from somebody that has.

She is late 40's ok looking, spunky but cool attitude, always dtf but deplores arrogant muthafukas so if that's you keep moving. Hit me in pm if ya interested in helping me with coordination and / Or participation.

Donation required.It sounds like you and the woman are truly "passing through" the area, I would suggest that you partner with one of the local members that have set-up GBs in the past. Screen name "Atlienz" (I think that is right) just set up a GB with a chick from TN this past week.

Read back a few pages and get more details on the local participants, it should save you a lot of time vetting people and you will start with a short list of potential invitees.

Just thoughts, stay safe!

PR.

Vagrazer
12-02-17, 17:25
Fellas.

Donation required.Where are you looking to do this? And what time? There are good shows to the parties here.

Atlienz2016
12-05-17, 00:53
Planning a party Wednesday afternoon around 1. Will most likely be in or near Kennesaw where the girl is located. She is a cute blond, about 5'3 and thin. I will be glad to give more info to anyone interested who is a senior member, has been to one before or has good post history.

Island1981
12-05-17, 14:23
Planning a party Wednesday afternoon around 1. Will most likely be in or near Kennesaw where the girl is located. She is a cute blond, about 5'3 and thin. I will be glad to give more info to anyone interested who is a senior member, has been to one before or has good post history.Man, I wish I did not have to work that time of the day. I am SO JEALOUS, she sounds like my type.

MajMilkDuds
12-05-17, 16:39
Planning a party Wednesday afternoon around 1. Will most likely be in or near Kennesaw where the girl is located. She is a cute blond, about 5'3 and thin. I will be glad to give more info to anyone interested who is a senior member, has been to one before or has good post history.I have PMed you and look forward to hearing back. This is a party that I can attend much easier than usual.

Lookinfoit69
12-07-17, 15:14
Some have inquired about the young lady doing the party; she can be seen at the attached BP ad. .

http://albanyga.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/229-288-4377/86547892

She will also be available for one on one sessions if any of you prefer but she will not be posting an ad in the atl area.

Time for the party will be afternoon between 1-6. If all goes well there may also be late night offerings and early saturday morning as well...check back here from time to time see when subsequent shows will be odffered.
More details to follow.

Fellas.

Donation required.

BuckNaked53
12-09-17, 05:31
Some have inquired about the young lady doing the party; she can be seen at the attached BP ad. .

She will also be available for one on one sessions if any of you prefer but she will not be posting an ad in the atl area.

Time for the party will be afternoon between 1-6. If all goes well there may also be late night offerings and early saturday morning as well...check back here from time to time see when subsequent shows will be odffered.
More details to follow.Had a great time. She sucks dick like a champ. Allowed for some nice filming of her getting pounded and throat fucked. Thanks for setting this up.

StrockInBizkit
12-09-17, 11:07
Had a great time. She sucks dick like a champ. Allowed for some nice filming of her getting pounded and throat fucked. Thanks for setting this up.What was the damage and where did you end up meeting her?

BuckNaked53
12-09-17, 18:51
What was the damage and where did you end up meeting her?Contact looking for it for details.

Eslide3
12-11-17, 02:02

More details to follow.Would love to set up a 1 on 1 w her Care to share her contact info? Your inbox is full.

Lookinfoit69
12-11-17, 16:28
Would love to set up a 1 on 1 w her Care to share her contact info? Your inbox is full.She is no longer in ATL. May try again in the coming weeks.

JayDogg90
12-12-17, 15:16
Have this new girl coming into town soon who said she would be up for one. I'm not good at planning these. I could try though. She is freaky, smells great, and not many rules at all. Hot tight bod full DDs. She's been to Atlanta in the last. Maybe a few have seen her.

JayDogg90
12-12-17, 18:42
Have this new girl coming into town soon who said she would be up for one. I'm not good at planning these. I could try though. She is freaky, smells great, and not many rules at all. Hot tight bod full DDs. She's been to Atlanta in the last. Maybe a few have seen her.Oh and yes 1 on 1 is good too. I'll post later tonight more info in the escort reports section for 1 on1 and more details.

Island1981
12-12-17, 19:29
Have this new girl coming into town soon who said she would be up for one. I'm not good at planning these. I could try though. She is freaky, smells great, and not many rules at all. Hot tight bod full DDs. She's been to Atlanta in the last. Maybe a few have seen her.She sure looks hot. What time will the party be? Hopefully after 6 pm. Thanks.

Duggg
12-12-17, 19:42
Somebody want to set it up?

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/d/want-gang-bang-can-any-one/6423073041.html

JayDogg90
12-12-17, 20:19
She sure looks hot. What time will the party be? Hopefully after 6 pm. Thanks.Not sure yet. Maybe someone else can host this one if I'm too busy to host. She isn't cheap though that's the thing LOL. I posted her info on the escort reports. Check it out.

BuckNaked53
12-13-17, 02:14

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/d/want-gang-bang-can-any-one/6423073041.htmlYou have no credibility with this group / site yet. Become a senior member first. Toftt with this chick even and give us a real report So we can see if this is legitimate. None of us need to troll for a minor. You need to do more research on your own and not just lay back and ask us to do everything for you.

Zipper34
12-13-17, 02:24

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cas/d/want-gang-bang-can-any-one/6423073041.html

You have no credibility with this group / site yet. Become a senior member first. Toftt with this chick even and give us a real report So we can see if this is legitimate. None of us need to troll for a minor. You need to do more research on your own and not just lay back and ask us to do everything for you.Agree, the ad itself makes me say no. Doug is on the top of my shitlist now.

Atlienz2016
12-13-17, 12:25
Planning a party Wednesday afternoon around 1. Will most likely be in or near Kennesaw where the girl is located. She is a cute blond, about 5'3 and thin. I will be glad to give more info to anyone interested who is a senior member, has been to one before or has good post history.Planning to do another party with this girl on Friday around 1 pm. A few people wanted to make it last week and were not able to, so she wanted to try it again. Once again, she is about 5'3" blonde, thin and incredibly fun. Everyone who went last time seemed to really enjoy her and can confirm. I will be glad to send pics to anyone who may be interested. Looking at possibly marietta again, but willing to consider other locations.

Novalimber2
12-13-17, 15:20
Planning to do another party with this girl on Friday around 1 pm. A few people wanted to make it last week and were not able to, so she wanted to try it again. Once again, she is about 5'3" blonde, thin and incredibly fun. Everyone who went last time seemed to really enjoy her and can confirm. I will be glad to send pics to anyone who may be interested. Looking at possibly marietta again, but willing to consider other locations.Hey have sent you several PM's with no response. Hope everything is ok!

SlutHammer
12-13-17, 15:25
I am planning to buy a downtown apartment to take my dates to. I was thinking how great it would be if we all had a place where we could take our ladies like this, pitch in a little money each time for upkeep. I'm just worried that someone would trash the place. Maybe there is a way to do it where it could work for all of us. I'm just tired of booking so many hotels. Any thoughts?

BlueEyesSls
12-13-17, 16:50
Hey all, PM box is full. I am interested in joining Friday. What are the details?

JayDogg90
12-13-17, 17:08
Box is full atlienz.

JayDogg90
12-13-17, 21:37
So it would mostly likely be Saturday. Are weekends not good for people or weekdays better? This would be her first. She would like the session all covered. So wonder what the head count would be for that. If not enough peeps then maybe not host this one.

BB Love
12-13-17, 22:42
Agree, the ad itself makes me say no. Doug is on the top of my shitlist now.The ad has been flagged. What was the ad about? I'm just curious if Doug is trying to set some of us up.

Zipper34
12-13-17, 22:54
The ad has been flagged. What was the ad about? I'm just curious if Doug is trying to set some of us up.It was saying that she had just turned 18.

Island1981
12-13-17, 23:46
So it would mostly likely be Saturday. Are weekends not good for people or weekdays better? This would be her first. She would like the session all covered. So wonder what the head count would be for that. If not enough peeps then maybe not host this one.For me, I can only make it to late evening and nights parties, any day of the week. I will send you a PM.

MrMalik750
12-14-17, 15:31
Who wants to participate in a private party this Saturday have a visitor from Tennessee coming into town. Let come up with a time location will be near the airport. Everything open except backdoor.

MrMalik750
12-14-17, 15:37
Who wants to participate in a private party this Saturday have a visitor from Tennessee coming into town. Let come up with a time location will be near the airport. Everything open except backdoor.

MrMalik750
12-14-17, 16:38
For me, I can only make it to late evening and nights parties, any day of the week. I will send you a PM.I have a girl that wants to do a party this Saturday.

JayDogg90
12-14-17, 21:50
Damn looks like she doesn't want to open up her menu for the GB. Talked to her again today about it and looks like I can't make this happen. She wants me there to host but I'm not able to this weekend. Sorry for letting you guys down. Maybe when you guys treat her nice 1 on 1, she might be more open to it when she comes again. Said she'd be here in Dunwoody area later tonight around 10 p for 1 on 1. Funny cuz menu is more open 1 on 1. Lol. Anyway some more pics to float yer boat. 4702018187.

Atlienz2016
12-15-17, 00:32
Planning to do another party with this girl on Friday around 1 pm. A few people wanted to make it last week and were not able to, so she wanted to try it again. Once again, she is about 5'3" blonde, thin and incredibly fun. Everyone who went last time seemed to really enjoy her and can confirm. I will be glad to send pics to anyone who may be interested. Looking at possibly marietta again, but willing to consider other locations.The party that was planned for Friday afternoon will have to be postponed for some other time. Sorry if I did not get a chance to respond to your pm.

Atlienz2016
12-18-17, 16:30
Planning to do another party with this girl on Friday around 1 pm. A few people wanted to make it last week and were not able to, so she wanted to try it again. Once again, she is about 5'3" blonde, thin and incredibly fun. Everyone who went last time seemed to really enjoy her and can confirm. I will be glad to send pics to anyone who may be interested. Looking at possibly marietta again, but willing to consider other locations.Planning a party for Wednesday afternoon around 1 or 2. I posted about the party for last Friday but had to reschedule it for this week. She has done one before a couple weeks ago and everyone enjoyed themselves. Blonde, 5'3, thin and has a great body. I will be happy to send more details and pics to anyone interested. Please be a senior member or at least a decent post history. Or if you have been to one before as well. I will not respond to people with no posts at all.

KingSlayer22
12-18-17, 22:19
Damn looks like she doesn't want to open up her menu for the GB. Talked to her again today about it and looks like I can't make this happen. She wants me there to host but I'm not able to this weekend. Sorry for letting you guys down. Maybe when you guys treat her nice 1 on 1, she might be more open to it when she comes again. Said she'd be here in Dunwoody area later tonight around 10 p for 1 on 1. Funny cuz menu is more open 1 on 1. Lol. Anyway some more pics to float yer boat. 4702018187.I've know many girls that aren't comfortable having a wide open menu at a GB and only reserve what they consider regulars only menu items. Especially gk if they don't do it on a regular basis and 10 dudes show to that don't have a clue how to be gentle and really fuck them up. Its why Maddy, Robyn, Candace, Brittany all stopped doing it cause of fucktard ruining it.

SlutHammer
12-19-17, 17:17
Guys, I've been having good luck on Seeking Arrangement. There's a girl and her friend willing to do a gangbang this Friday! It will be limited to ten guys, BBBJ, everything else covered and no anal. They want to be treated respectfully. Now, I'm not really into gangbangs, so I'm willing to pass the contact in along to whoever can set this up. She lives in Dallas GA and would probably need a ride to Atlanta.

From personal experience, she gave me one of the best BBBJCIM that I've ever had! If you have experience setting these things up I'm willing to pass along her information. She has given me permission. She's in desperate need of money for her kid. She's 19, white and attractive.

Y'all have fun and treat her right!

Atlienz2016
12-19-17, 17:27
I wanted to add to my post about the party Wednesday. Just so everyone knows, covers are required for the FS and greek is not available at the party Wednesday. It seems that for some guys this is a deal breaker, so I figured I'd post about it so that no one would have to waste their time or my time. The girl is still incredibly fun and is cool with BBBJ, cim, and facials as well.

I've know many girls that aren't comfortable having a wide open menu at a GB and only reserve what they consider regulars only menu items. Especially gk if they don't do it on a regular basis and 10 dudes show to that don't have a clue how to be gentle and really fuck them up. Its why Maddy, Robyn, Candace, Brittany all stopped doing it cause of fucktard ruining it.Exactly. I have hosted a few gbs where greek or other things were on the menu at first and some guys just don't know when to stop. There was one where one guy was able to do greek but tore the girl up so much that she had to stop and he ruined it for everyone else. Needless to say that guy was not invited back.

Zipper34
12-19-17, 20:12
I wanted to add to my post about the party Wednesday. Just so everyone knows, covers are required for the FS and greek is not available at the party Wednesday. It seems that for some guys this is a deal breaker, so I figured I'd post about it so that no one would have to waste their time or my time. The girl is still incredibly fun and is cool with BBBJ, cim, and facials as well.

Exactly. I have hosted a few gbs where greek or other things were on the menu at first and some guys just don't know when to stop. There was one where one guy was able to do greek but tore the girl up so much that she had to stop and he ruined it for everyone else. Needless to say that guy was not invited back.Sounds like some of these gangbangs have gone brutal some times. Only gone to two gangbangs and only participated in one so far.

Johnny Mapalo
12-19-17, 20:54

Exactly. I have hosted a few gbs where greek or other things were on the menu at first and some guys just don't know when to stop. There was one where one guy was able to do greek but tore the girl up so much that she had to stop and he ruined it for everyone else. Needless to say that guy was not invited back.

Sounds like some of these gangbangs have gone brutal some times. Only gone to two gangbangs and only participated in one so far.Sounds like someone went ham on that asshole. LOL. But what are you guys or ladies expecting? If a chic is getting banged out no holds barred by a room full of guys don't you think there will be a huge adrenaline rush as to who can perform the best or give the girl the best pounding? Do you or the girls expect everyone to be gentle and take turns tagging each other in?

Atlienz2016
12-19-17, 20:58
Sounds like some of these gangbangs have gone brutal some times. Only gone to two gangbangs and only participated in one so far.What do you mean? Typically everyone is respectful. Only had one or two times where someone was out of line. The reason a lot of girls don't allow greek at these things too often is obvious. What did you mean by you went to two and only participated in one?

Zipper34
12-19-17, 21:11
What do you mean? Typically everyone is respectful. Only had one or two times where someone was out of line. The reason a lot of girls don't allow greek at these things too often is obvious. What did you mean by you went to two and only participated in one?Arrived too late to one one time.

JWSouth
12-20-17, 11:10
Guys, I've been having good luck on Seeking Arrangement. There's a girl and her friend willing to do a gangbang this Friday! It will be limited to ten guys, BBBJ, everything else covered and no anal. They want to be treated respectfully. Now, I'm not really into gangbangs, so I'm willing to pass the contact in along to whoever can set this up. She lives in Dallas GA and would probably need a ride to Atlanta.

From personal experience, she gave me one of the best BBBJCIM that I've ever had! If you have experience setting these things up I'm willing to pass along her information. She has given me permission. She's in desperate need of money for her kid. She's 19, white and attractive.

Y'all have fun and treat her right!She up for any new 1-1 friends? Dallas isn't usually my neck of the woods, but for someone like you describe it could become my neck of the woods, at least for a bit LOL.

Iz Gucci
12-20-17, 12:03

Y'all have fun and treat her right!Would it possible to post a few pics? That way I can gage my interest. If not, I understand.

Thanks!

Iz Gucci
12-20-17, 12:05
I remember being at a gangbang, I inserted a glass dildo into the girls kitty while my cock was in there too. But obviously I asked first and asked again in the middle if she was ok, she kept telling me to keep at it. Man I miss Katana.

TheWeapon
12-20-17, 12:06

Y'all have fun and treat her right!I bet many of us here can make it happen. However, with out a pic it may not be worth it for me. Pm me if you would rather do that. Thanks.

KingSlayer22
12-20-17, 14:26
What do you mean? Typically everyone is respectful. Only had one or two times where someone was out of line. The reason a lot of girls don't allow greek at these things too often is obvious. What did you mean by you went to two and only participated in one?The majority of everyone is respectful and understands its a privelage to be there. On more than one occasion girls have said there's always that 1 or 2 that seem to find their own pleasure in hurting the girl rather than there to be pleasured. I saw an earlier comment where someone said what's a girl suppose to expect at these things. Well they don't want anyone thinking they are the girl in grand theft auto.

MrWorldFamous
12-20-17, 15:38
I'm visiting Georgia until the 31 I'm willing to attend all gangbangs just let me no.

Atlienz2016
12-20-17, 17:12
The party I posted about yesterday that was supposed to be today has now been scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday. Sorry for all the confusion. Doing my best to respond to everyone who inquired.

GroupLove87
12-20-17, 23:59
Damn looks like she doesn't want to open up her menu for the GB. Talked to her again today about it and looks like I can't make this happen. She wants me there to host but I'm not able to this weekend. Sorry for letting you guys down. Maybe when you guys treat her nice 1 on 1, she might be more open to it when she comes again. Said she'd be here in Dunwoody area later tonight around 10 p for 1 on 1. Funny cuz menu is more open 1 on 1. Lol. Anyway some more pics to float yer boat. 4702018187.I tried contacting but got no answer maybe next time I'll have better luck.

KingSlayer22
12-21-17, 18:53
Another great outing today and Shelby is not only a hot fire cracker but when she's not fucking she is the sweetest bubbly girl in the world. For those of you that missed it well all I have to say is Shelby is a gem an I certainly am visiting her because for her looks, attitude, and performance is rate an 8 out of 10. She loves taking vids and pics and likes watching them, another plus for me. The only thing better would be BBFS and gk which would put her at 9 and 10 respectively for me personally. I'm glad so I can be part of her 1 on 1 rotation because her rates are super reasonable and with a great attitude and a smile. Again thanks for another great party!

JayDogg90
12-21-17, 21:40
I tried contacting but got no answer maybe next time I'll have better luck.Sorry man. She went back home but said beginning of January she will be here again in Atlanta.

ArkeusJ
12-22-17, 04:35
Another great outing today and Shelby is not only a hot fire cracker but when she's not fucking she is the sweetest bubbly girl in the world. For those of you that missed it well all I have to say is Shelby is a gem an I certainly am visiting her because for her looks, attitude, and performance is rate an 8 out of 10. She loves taking vids and pics and likes watching them, another plus for me. The only thing better would be BBFS and gk which would put her at 9 and 10 respectively for me personally. I'm glad so I can be part of her 1 on 1 rotation because her rates are super reasonable and with a great attitude and a smile. Again thanks for another great party!Shelby paige?

PlaynAtl
12-22-17, 13:03
Another great outing today and Shelby is not only a hot fire cracker but when she's not fucking she is the sweetest bubbly girl in the world. For those of you that missed it well all I have to say is Shelby is a gem an I certainly am visiting her because for her looks, attitude, and performance is rate an 8 out of 10. She loves taking vids and pics and likes watching them, another plus for me. The only thing better would be BBFS and gk which would put her at 9 and 10 respectively for me personally. I'm glad so I can be part of her 1 on 1 rotation because her rates are super reasonable and with a great attitude and a smile. Again thanks for another great party!If you are talking about Shelby Paige, you must have caught her on a good day. It sounds like you are describing her from a couple years ago.

JusTheTip
12-22-17, 18:27
If you are talking about Shelby Paige, you must have caught her on a good day. It sounds like you are describing her from a couple years ago.He said no BBFS or Greek so I assume a different Shelby.

KingSlayer22
12-22-17, 19:14
He said no BBFS or Greek so I assume a different Shelby.I thought the same thing before I saw her and no this is a fresh new young single mom. No drugs, no attitude, no crazy behaviour like that one. This is a sweet girl next door type with a great attitude.

JayDogg90
12-27-17, 13:12
Hey there just 1 trusty guy available tomorrow late afternoon? Have a young black girl who wants to try just 2 guys. It'll be in Duluth. Like 6:30 or 7 p. Got to show up 100% pm me for info. She wants to remain anonymous.

JayDogg90
12-27-17, 19:41
Hey there just 1 trusty guy available tomorrow late afternoon? Have a young black girl who wants to try just 2 guys. It'll be in Duluth. Like 6:30 or 7 p. Got to show up 100% pm me for info. She wants to remain anonymous.K. Got the spot filled. After this, we will see if she wants to move up to a larger gb group.

JayDogg90
12-29-17, 13:09
So our little thing was ok til the other dude ruined it for her. He tri d to sneak a nut in while I could clearly see it LOL WTF. He knew the rules no creampie. She banned him from ever visiting. I think 1 on 1 is good still. She still would like to try more 2 on 1 though. Here are some pics. And number 4704954985. She has *Excellent* rates! Take advantage.

Info helped you? Tip me some Bitcoin at.

1 PgKaEAWu2 SP48 Uo3 KRxe7 K4 EQWDLAzJ5 d.

Haha.

GobMan
12-29-17, 13:38
So our little thing was ok til the other dude ruined it for her. He tri d to sneak a nut in while I could clearly see it LOL WTF. He knew the rules no creampie. She banned him from ever visiting. I think 1 on 1 is good still. She still would like to try more 2 on 1 though. Here are some pics. And number 4704954985. She has *Excellent* rates! Take advantage.

Haha.Does she offer BBBJ?

Bulldog4094
12-29-17, 13:48
I saw her this wk. Must have caught her on a good day. She delivered the goods.

HighFlyer21
12-29-17, 13:55
I saw her this wk. Must have caught her on a good day. She delivered the goods.What was the damage?

Johnny Mapalo
12-29-17, 14:06

Haha.That body looks a bit familiar. Is she on Memorial Drive? So, who was the "monger" that tried to get his monies worth? Inquiring minds want to know? P.S. I think you should have kept her number through pm. She's going to get bombarded with text and calls now, especially from the lurkers who never post a damn except for asking for every chics contact info.

Mrmojo69
12-29-17, 21:06
Has anyone heard from some of the previous gangbang regulars?

PR Ariel is pregnant.

Where is redhead Ariel?

Brunette MILF Scarlett?

Young blonde Lulu?

Maddy?

NoRug17
12-30-17, 00:11

PR Ariel is pregnant.

Where is redhead Ariel?

Brunette MILF Scarlett?

Young blonde Lulu?

Maddy?Maddy pregnant.

HighFlyer21
12-30-17, 00:37
Maddy pregnant.I can confirm. Maddy is pg, but still a fun hour.

Ozymandias
12-30-17, 01:34
Maddy pregnant.And Ariel too? Jesus, Creampie babies. Just pushes my "that's so wrong!" button for some reason.

We are definitely a civilization in decline. May as well enjoy the ride!

O.

ReaperGuy
12-30-17, 02:43
And Ariel too? Jesus, Creampie babies. Just pushes my "that's so wrong!" button for some reason.

O.Pretty sure hookers have been getting knocked up for a little while, it's not exactly something new. I don't think actual cumdumpsters getting pregnant qualifies as a civ on decline, although you may make that argument for other reasons.

The Parrot
12-30-17, 09:07
And Ariel too? Jesus, Creampie babies. Just pushes my "that's so wrong!" button for some reason.

O.LOL, what did those providers expect when they are taking bare loads on a routine basis?

When you are traveling on the path to Damascus, don't be surprised if you END UP IN DAMASCUS!!

You are right about these millennials, I just hope the type (and you know what I mean) of girls did NOT influence you to make that post.

Certain types of girls have been getting raw pumped and impregnated for a very loooooong time. Nothing new here LOL.

I don't understand why those bare load providers don't use birth control at least. Women have like over 7 options for birth Control.

No excuse to get impregnated in this day and age.

JusTheTip
12-30-17, 09:50

O.Genetic diversity my friend. You think human population exploded from the nuclear family?

PeteAppleSeed
12-30-17, 10:14

O.We're not in decline, we've always been the same but now we find out about it.

We've always been robbing, killing, drugging, fornicating and creampieing. It's just that before we hadn't smartphones to post about it immediately to the whole world.

GobMan
12-30-17, 10:32

O.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sperm_competition

Ozymandias
12-30-17, 13:57
Pretty sure hookers have been getting knocked up for a little while, it's not exactly something new. I don't think actual cumdumpsters getting pregnant qualifies as a civ on decline, although you may make that argument for other reasons.Fair enough, but even hookers might have some dim idea of who the daddy might be.

These are *creampie gangbang* babies; how's that for a resume starter? I suppose these kids will be doing creampie GBs themselves in 18 years (one hopes at least 18); maybe creampie doubles with mommy (who won't even be 40 yet).

Even Maury Povich won't touch this! LOL.

O.

NoRug17
12-30-17, 14:41
Fair enough, but even hookers might have some dim idea of who the daddy might be.

These are *creampie gangbang* babies; how's that for a resume starter? I suppose these kids will be doing creampie GBs themselves in 18 years (one hopes at least 18); maybe creampie doubles with mommy (who won't even be 40 yet).

O.But they should use some birth control or my creampie could be plugging my own daughter from one of these ladies, what a thought. But if I don't know would still creampie her too.

PizzlePro
12-30-17, 15:16

Haha.This ***** wants $120 a piece for a 3-man and 30 minute max gangbang. Fuck that lmao, plus she had a stank ass attitude. Why'all can have at it.

Tozuka281
12-30-17, 15:24
That body looks a bit familiar. Is she on Memorial Drive? So, who was the "monger" that tried to get his monies worth? Inquiring minds want to know? P.S. I think you should have kept her number through pm. She's going to get bombarded with text and calls now, especially from the lurkers who never post a damn except for asking for every chics contact info.She was reviewed a few weeks ago.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?10689-Backpage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=3654049&viewfull=1#post3654049

Scup1958
12-30-17, 17:24
Fair enough, but even hookers might have some dim idea of who the daddy might be.

O.Considering that it's not just the guys at the GB but most of the guys she sees one on one who have given her creampies, you might have the whole audience full of potential baby daddies.

TheJasonator
12-30-17, 18:05
But they should use some birth control or my creampie could be plugging my own daughter from one of these ladies, what a thought. But if I don't know would still creampie her too.I have found that most of all these ladies are on the pill but just thinking if there's plenty of people filling it up regularly I just don't think it ends up working for them. And some just don't take anything thinking they won't get KU.

JusTheTip
12-30-17, 23:23

O.Call me fucked up but I'm down for a mother daughter creampie gb. Asuming the daughter is at least 18.

DeadSpace69
12-31-17, 20:37

PR Ariel is pregnant.

Where is redhead Ariel?

Brunette MILF Scarlett?

Young blonde Lulu?

Maddy?She quit after someone found her info and blackmailed her.

JWSouth
01-02-18, 11:43
Call me fucked up but I'm down for a mother daughter creampie gb. Asuming the daughter is at least 18.Well, we're fucked up in the same way then LOL. Would lose my mind for that sort of set up!

Mrmojo69
01-02-18, 11:56
I can confirm. Maddy is pg, but still a fun hour.Is she still working pregnant? I'd have no problem hitting that.

Mrmojo69
01-02-18, 12:04
Call me fucked up but I'm down for a mother daughter creampie gb. Asuming the daughter is at least 18.I know a mother and daughter that are both escorts. The daughter is super hot and I have fucked her many times. The mother is my age and I see no point in fucking her when the daughter is so much better. I have picked the daughter up on many dates at her house and chatted with her mother while daughter got ready for our date. I have even fucked daughter while mother was in the same hotel room. Her mother went to the bathroom to give us some privacy but she was in the hotel room the entire time.

The mother is not that pretty in this pair, but I know another escort whose mother also works. I haven't met her mother yet.

I have also met escorts husbands, boyfriends, brothers, and sisters. It's a little odd at first but if the escort is OK with you meeting them then they must be OK with what she does. An escorts husband asked me on my way out if I knew of anyone else I could recommend to her. They needed money for rent that was past due. I told him I would mention her to a few guys and I did. That was a bit strange.

Mrmojo69
01-02-18, 12:10

O.PR Ariel didn't get pregnant in a Gangbang. She quit the biz and settled in with her fiancé long before she got pregnant.

I recall Maddy had a serious boyfriend and she would disappear frequently for days or a week or more at a time. I would hope that she managed her fertility well enough to know who the father is.

A girl (Kat) that MrMojo69 set me up with when I visited Nashville got pregnant while in the biz though. She has no idea who the father of her baby is. Cute girl too.

Niteluvr
01-02-18, 12:14
Well, we're fucked up in the same way then LOL. Would lose my mind for that sort of set up!Bunch of degenerate bastards! Oh, count me in too.

Mrmojo69
01-02-18, 12:14
She quit after someone found her info and blackmailed her.She should have outed the guy to her GB friends. I am sure someone could have pointed out the flaws in his behavior.

JWSouth
01-02-18, 15:59
I know a mother and daughter that are both escorts. The daughter is super hot and I have fucked her many times. The mother is my age and I see no point in fucking her when the daughter is so much better. I have picked the daughter up on many dates at her house and chatted with her mother while daughter got ready for our date. I have even fucked daughter while mother was in the same hotel room. Her mother went to the bathroom to give us some privacy but she was in the hotel room the entire time.

The mother is not that pretty in this pair, but I know another escort whose mother also works. I haven't met her mother yet.PM details on these two pairs? Fucking a daughter while her mother knows or esp if she's watching is seriously one of my top kinks. At least for right now LOL.

Ozymandias
01-02-18, 17:13
PM details on these two pairs? Fucking a daughter while her mother knows or esp if she's watching is seriously one of my top kinks. At least for right now LOL.There used to be like a whole family line of escorts, but I forget the names. Tinkerbell (was the daughter, then the mother, and I want to say grandma had been in the game.

Not sure if they're still around (one problem of a long time in the game is you find yourself thinking of folks who escorted twenty years ago), but I would assume Tinkerbell still is.

O.

FlowBB
01-02-18, 17:35
There used to be like a whole family line of escorts, but I forget the names. Tinkerbell (was the daughter, then the mother, and I want to say grandma had been in the game.

Not sure if they're still around (one problem of a long time in the game is you find yourself thinking of folks who escorted twenty years ago), but I would assume Tinkerbell still is.

O.Diana is the mother! Her oral skills were amazing. Not sure if she is still in the game though. It's been a long time since I've seen her.

BodyToBodyBri
01-02-18, 17:43
Diana is the mother! Her oral skills were amazing. Not sure if she is still in the game though. It's been a long time since I've seen her.The mother's name is Deanna. She was supposed to be retired but made an announcement on the oThER site that she would be back in December of last year for a short period of time. I never saw her post again after that. Not sure if it happened or not. I have heard rumors that the family was wild. No first hand knowledge. Hope that helps.

Han57
01-02-18, 17:51
The mother's name is Deanna. She was supposed to be retired but made an announcement on the oThER site that she would be back in December of last year for a short period of time. I never saw her post again after that. Not sure if it happened or not. I have heard rumors that the family was wild. No first hand knowledge. Hope that helps.Wow, my memory is being tested by this post. I believe this mother / daughter duo worked mostly out of the Marietta area? Also, was it not public knowledge that they were both arrested about 3 years back for prostitution and or drugs?

BodyToBodyBri
01-02-18, 18:35
Wow, my memory is being tested by this post. I believe this mother / daughter duo worked mostly out of the Marietta area? Also, was it not public knowledge that they were both arrested about 3 years back for prostitution and or drugs?I think you are correct about working out of Marietta but I am not sure about the arrest. I know that there was a group that included a lady named Monica / Lexi / Zena, a mature type, and some younger girls that worked around Marietta that got busted 3-4 years ago but I am not sure if the issues were related.

TallGuy3000
01-02-18, 19:27
The mother's name is Deanna. She was supposed to be retired but made an announcement on the oThER site that she would be back in December of last year for a short period of time. I never saw her post again after that. Not sure if it happened or not. I have heard rumors that the family was wild. No first hand knowledge. Hope that helps.The Mom's name was Deanna and her daughter went by Tinkerbelle. They worked mainly out of Marietta, but also travelled to Birmingham on occasion.

Geneva Guy
01-02-18, 19:34
The Mom's name was Deanna and her daughter went by Tinkerbelle. They worked mainly out of Marietta, but also travelled to Birmingham on occasion.Deanna went by the monkier "the cleaning lady". Saw here a few times during some atlanta visits, the girl could suck like a vacuum. The last time I saw her, she told me she had "just gotten out of jail and was really horny". Asked me to do BBFS and put a load in her. But I was young and scared and didn't do that hahaha. Now, when have you heard of a guy turning down BBFS with CIP?

GG.

Island1981
01-02-18, 20:24
PR Ariel didn't get pregnant in a Gangbang. She quit the biz and settled in with her fianc long before she got pregnant.

I recall Maddy had a serious boyfriend and she would disappear frequently for days or a week or more at a time. I would hope that she managed her fertility well enough to know who the father is.

A girl (Kat) that MrMojo69 set me up with when I visited Nashville got pregnant while in the biz though. She has no idea who the father of her baby is. Cute girl too.Yup, this info is all true. Ariel actually moved from Atlanta to start her life with the guy, she got pregnant many months after her last party.

Island1981
01-02-18, 20:31
PM details on these two pairs? Fucking a daughter while her mother knows or esp if she's watching is seriously one of my top kinks. At least for right now LOL.I know a lady that lives in my area that caters to that fetish, she is actually a cute early 40 ish MILF with a 19 yr old daughter that is sexy as hell. I can PM you the details. She actually wants to find a few more clients. I also know that they are actually Mommy and daughter because I have seen the MILF's private pics, she is a former coworker of mine and is very freak, her daughter is a splinting image of Mom except the hair.

Funstuff9898
01-03-18, 00:08
I know a lady that lives in my area that caters to that fetish, she is actually a cute early 40 ish MILF with a 19 yr old daughter that is sexy as hell. I can PM you the details. She actually wants to find a few more clients. I also know that they are actually Mommy and daughter because I have seen the MILF's private pics, she is a former coworker of mine and is very freak, her daughter is a splinting image of Mom except the hair.Your mailbox is full. Seems like lots are interested in this fetish.

Allen981
01-03-18, 00:34
I know a lady that lives in my area that caters to that fetish, she is actually a cute early 40 ish MILF with a 19 yr old daughter that is sexy as hell. I can PM you the details. She actually wants to find a few more clients. I also know that they are actually Mommy and daughter because I have seen the MILF's private pics, she is a former coworker of mine and is very freak, her daughter is a splinting image of Mom except the hair.Tried to send a PM but your mailbox is full. Please PM details. Would make my 4th such combo.

JusTheTip
01-03-18, 09:25
Tried to send a PM but your mailbox is full. Please PM details. Would make my 4th such combo.Ditto Island.

Bigsqueeze
01-03-18, 09:42
The Mom's name was Deanna and her daughter went by Tinkerbelle. They worked mainly out of Marietta, but also travelled to Birmingham on occasion.Years ago, I met Deanna at a mixer. She arrived on two mongers' arm. They'd been partying hard. Never had the urge to see her. But, Tinkerbelle came to town with a FB ad once, and I did see her. Wonderful experience. As we were about to fuck, she offered BB for fifty more. I only bring what they ask. Just damn. I had another bill in the car, but wasn't about to run naked to the parking lot and get it. I remember Grandma too. Never crossed paths.

Island1981
01-03-18, 15:46
Ditto Island.I cleared it.

JWSouth
01-03-18, 16:17
I know a lady that lives in my area that caters to that fetish, she is actually a cute early 40 ish MILF with a 19 yr old daughter that is sexy as hell. I can PM you the details. She actually wants to find a few more clients. I also know that they are actually Mommy and daughter because I have seen the MILF's private pics, she is a former coworker of mine and is very freak, her daughter is a splinting image of Mom except the hair.Send it! LOL.

Allen981
01-03-18, 19:24
Years ago, I met Deanna at a mixer. She arrived on two mongers' arm. They'd been partying hard. Never had the urge to see her. But, Tinkerbelle came to town with a FB ad once, and I did see her. Wonderful experience. As we were about to fuck, she offered BB for fifty more. I only bring what they ask. Just damn. I had another bill in the car, but wasn't about to run naked to the parking lot and get it. I remember Grandma too. Never crossed paths.Saw all three. I'm old. Saw a girl named Raven, friends with Deanna, and just as we are about to start, Raven says, "oh, got a surprise for you. " and Deanna's mom comes out of the closet. Literally. What a night that was.

Tinkerbell was a sweetheart. A little out of it for awhile, but her last year or two before she left town were wonderful. Very smart girl; did well in college math.

Also, if you remember Candace, her mom was always around. Second visit, she's in the room when I get there. Starts to leave, and I offered her $30 to stay. She did, and on subsequent visits too.

Big Pun
01-03-18, 19:54
I know a lady that lives in my area that caters to that fetish, she is actually a cute early 40 ish MILF with a 19 yr old daughter that is sexy as hell. I can PM you the details. She actually wants to find a few more clients. I also know that they are actually Mommy and daughter because I have seen the MILF's private pics, she is a former coworker of mine and is very freak, her daughter is a splinting image of Mom except the hair.I would love it too!

Edawg5
01-03-18, 20:08
I cleared it.And INSTANTLY got slammed again! .

Firm Offer
01-03-18, 21:16
Saw all three. I'm old. Saw a girl named Raven, friends with Deanna, and just as we are about to start, Raven says, "oh, got a surprise for you. " and Deanna's mom comes out of the closet. Literally. What a night that was.

Tinkerbell was a sweetheart. A little out of it for awhile, but her last year or two before she left town were wonderful. Very smart girl; did well in college math.

Also, if you remember Candace, her mom was always around. Second visit, she's in the room when I get there. Starts to leave, and I offered her $30 to stay. She did, and on subsequent visits too.I was once visiting Deanna at a Marietta motel, when we were both nekkid, and hard knock at the door. I panicked, and she looks out the peephole. "Oh it's just mom!" I'm thinking Oh really? So Mom comes in and watches a few then actually joins in. She was no looker but it turned out to be fun. After getting dressed Deanna hands me 40 back and says "sorry for the interruption" I was stunned. How many would do that? I would expect to be asked for more!

TheWeapon
01-03-18, 23:54
I cleared it.Sounds like fun!

JustMikey
01-04-18, 06:56
I know a lady that lives in my area that caters to that fetish, she is actually a cute early 40 ish MILF with a 19 yr old daughter that is sexy as hell. I can PM you the details. She actually wants to find a few more clients. I also know that they are actually Mommy and daughter because I have seen the MILF's private pics, she is a former coworker of mine and is very freak, her daughter is a splinting image of Mom except the hair.Please PM me. Your box got slammed again! I can share info on upstate SC area if needed. I will be in Atlanta this weekend. Thanks!

Member #5755
01-04-18, 12:38
I know a lady that lives in my area that caters to that fetish, she is actually a cute early 40 ish MILF with a 19 yr old daughter that is sexy as hell. I can PM you the details. She actually wants to find a few more clients. I also know that they are actually Mommy and daughter because I have seen the MILF's private pics, she is a former coworker of mine and is very freak, her daughter is a splinting image of Mom except the hair.I'm interested in that. Please PM contact info!

Michael588
01-04-18, 13:28
I know a lady that lives in my area that caters to that fetish, she is actually a cute early 40 ish MILF with a 19 yr old daughter that is sexy as hell. I can PM you the details. She actually wants to find a few more clients. I also know that they are actually Mommy and daughter because I have seen the MILF's private pics, she is a former coworker of mine and is very freak, her daughter is a splinting image of Mom except the hair.I'm in Chattanooga and would drive down for that one LOL. Pm me.

CuriousJorge
01-04-18, 14:11
I know a lady that lives in my area that caters to that fetish, she is actually a cute early 40 ish MILF with a 19 yr old daughter that is sexy as hell. I can PM you the details. She actually wants to find a few more clients. I also know that they are actually Mommy and daughter because I have seen the MILF's private pics, she is a former coworker of mine and is very freak, her daughter is a splinting image of Mom except the hair.Count me in too!!

Walker88
01-04-18, 15:13
I know a lady that lives in my area that caters to that fetish, she is actually a cute early 40 ish MILF with a 19 yr old daughter that is sexy as hell. I can PM you the details. She actually wants to find a few more clients. I also know that they are actually Mommy and daughter because I have seen the MILF's private pics, she is a former coworker of mine and is very freak, her daughter is a splinting image of Mom except the hair.Count me in too!

JWSouth
01-04-18, 15:17
Well, Island, suffice it to say you've stumbled onto a ludicrously untapped demand LOL. Where's Ozy to lecture us on market dynamics?

And here I thought I was into weird shit. Or maybe it's just that we're all into the same weird shit? Any of you with contacts to providers: apparently you should tell them to step up their 'cesty roleplay game and watch the $ roll in LOL.

Island1981
01-04-18, 17:24
Well, Island, suffice it to say you've stumbled onto a ludicrously untapped demand LOL. Where's Ozy to lecture us on market dynamics?

And here I thought I was into weird shit. Or maybe it's just that we're all into the same weird shit? Any of you with contacts to providers: apparently you should tell them to step up their 'cesty roleplay game and watch the $ roll in LOL.I will try to respond to all the PMs, it's been ALOT of them. Atlienz has her contact info as will, in case I don't get to respond to all of you, you can try to get in touch with Atlienz. My freaky friend is out of town visiting family but she told me yesterday that she should be back in Atlanta sometime next week, she been getting a lot of calls. I DEFINITELY will try to redouble my efforts in having her and her daughter be a guest at a party in the future. One of my friends from work and her play with handcuffs and it drove her CRAZY! So may be they would be game for a party too.

Scup1958
01-04-18, 21:48
I DEFINITELY will try to redouble my efforts in having her and her daughter be a guest at a party in the future. One of my friends from work and her play with handcuffs and it drove her CRAZY! So may be they would be game for a party too.And I'm about 600 miles away.

Ozymandias
01-05-18, 00:36

What can I say? Sometimes folks want both the chicken AND the egg.

O.

KingSlayer22
01-06-18, 06:55
I know a lady that lives in my area that caters to that fetish, she is actually a cute early 40 ish MILF with a 19 yr old daughter that is sexy as hell. I can PM you the details. She actually wants to find a few more clients. I also know that they are actually Mommy and daughter because I have seen the MILF's private pics, she is a former coworker of mine and is very freak, her daughter is a splinting image of Mom except the hair.Made contact and chatted or a bit, very friendly and sounds tlike they are wild as hell. Nor wanting to rock the boat out of the gate so can you elaborate what's on and off the menu a bit for both? Do you know if they are pic and vid friendly? Have a date set for next week and just wanting to know if you know their ground rules.

Edawg5
01-07-18, 23:23
What can I say? Sometimes folks want both the chicken AND the egg.

O.But somehow the customer still cums first.

KingSlayer22
01-08-18, 08:58
Made contact and chatted or a bit, very friendly and sounds tlike they are wild as hell. Nor wanting to rock the boat out of the gate so can you elaborate what's on and off the menu a bit for both? Do you know if they are pic and vid friendly? Have a date set for next week and just wanting to know if you know their ground rules.She messaged and said they are back in town around Jimmy Carter.

RichardSkinner
01-08-18, 16:39
PM details on these two pairs? Fucking a daughter while her mother knows or esp if she's watching is seriously one of my top kinks. At least for right now LOL.Let me know when and where, I would love to be part of this!

Vagrazer
01-09-18, 00:09
Wow, all I have to say is wow. Best experience I've had with a provider in a long time. She makes you feel like you are her long lost man. Tasty pussy made her cum over and over my face was very wet along with the bed.

She is a tight spinner and so sweet. No rush whatsoever and I will be repeating. I did a half hour this time one hour next time. I will also try to set up a date with her and her daughter soon. I'm still smiling two hours after leaving.

ThatsTheSpot
01-09-18, 10:52
I've sent 3 PM's trying to get contact info for the mother / daughter team.

Achilles0406
01-09-18, 11:58
Wow, all I have to say is wow. Best experience I've had with a provider in a long time. She makes you feel like you are her long lost man. Tasty pussy made her cum over and over my face was very wet along with the bed.

She is a tight spinner and so sweet. No rush whatsoever and I will be repeating. I did a half hour this time one hour next time. I will also try to set up a date with her and her daughter soon. I'm still smiling two hours after leaving.Can I get the contact on mom and daughter?

Han57
01-09-18, 22:28
Can I get the contact on mom and daughter?I contacted the mom today via text & she suggested I call her and I did. She seems nice and pleasant. She went over the rules with me over the phone, and did mention from the start that her daughter works along with her. I set a tentative appt. for later this week. She text over some pics of herself and her daughter, both smoking hott. I hung up the phone and realized she did not go over / mention donations. Anyone here partake thus far and what was the damage?

Atlantaasian
01-10-18, 01:42

She is a tight spinner and so sweet. No rush whatsoever and I will be repeating. I did a half hour this time one hour next time. I will also try to set up a date with her and her daughter soon. I'm still smiling two hours after leaving.Can someone share the contact info with me too?

GeralToFrivia
01-10-18, 07:58

She is a tight spinner and so sweet. No rush whatsoever and I will be repeating. I did a half hour this time one hour next time. I will also try to set up a date with her and her daughter soon. I'm still smiling two hours after leaving.Could I please get this info? New to Atlanta and I can't seem to find any decent girls. Thinking about joining SA.

Svtcobra
01-10-18, 10:01
Just put these two mom and daughter out there. They seem to be want to get run through.

QualCom
01-10-18, 11:35

She is a tight spinner and so sweet. No rush whatsoever and I will be repeating. I did a half hour this time one hour next time. I will also try to set up a date with her and her daughter soon. I'm still smiling two hours after leaving.I'm not into the mom / daughter thing but tight spinner sounds great. Any pics of the daughter?

Premilio
01-10-18, 11:53
I second Vagrazer. Sarah is terrific. Treat her right guys. Session was like I was with a girlfriend instead of a provider. No rush, lots of kissing and felt amazing.

She is a tight spinner and so sweet. No rush whatsoever and I will be repeating. I did a half hour this time one hour next time. I will also try to set up a date with her and her daughter soon. I'm still smiling two hours after leaving.

Vagrazer
01-10-18, 12:49
I second Vagrazer. Sarah is terrific. Treat her right guys. Session was like I was with a girlfriend instead of a provider. No rush, lots of kissing and felt amazing.I just saw her again. Sitting in my car and still trying to catch by breath. Squirter she is! She got so into it she squirted all over my face, wall, bed picture on the wall I'm drained. She is amazing.

Mel 1960
01-10-18, 13:04
I second Vagrazer. Sarah is terrific. Treat her right guys. Session was like I was with a girlfriend instead of a provider. No rush, lots of kissing and felt amazing.I second everything that has been said about Sarah the mom here. Saw her for an hour and had a great time. The damage was 1. 8 $ for the hour and $ for half. Everything was covered. Great kisser and tight everything. She is a really horny and a petite girl. What's more could I say, Wow. Haven't seen the daughter Ashley yet. Thanks for the digits Vagrazer.

https://independent.com.atlanta.escortbabylon.com/post/25068631/

Vagrazer
01-10-18, 13:16
I second everything that has been said about Sarah the mom here. Saw her for an hour and had a great time. The damage was 1. 8 $ for the hour and $ for half. Everything was covered. Great kisser and tight everything. She is a really horny and a petite girl. What's more could I say, Wow. Haven't seen the daughter Ashley yet. Thanks for the digits Vagrazer.

https://independent.com.atlanta.escortbabylon.com/post/25068631/My pleasure. She's amazing. I've not felt like this since college. Damn she makes you feel like you are a king.

Island1981
01-10-18, 16:50

She is a tight spinner and so sweet. No rush whatsoever and I will be repeating. I did a half hour this time one hour next time. I will also try to set up a date with her and her daughter soon. I'm still smiling two hours after leaving.I told you that she was awesome. Her I look forward to meeting her daughter too, she plays with couples as well.

Island1981
01-10-18, 16:52
My pleasure. She's amazing. I've not felt like this since college. Damn she makes you feel like you are a king.She gives back rubs too!

Island1981
01-10-18, 17:24
Just put these two mom and daughter out there. They seem to be want to get run through.I have played with her 3 times and I have yet to be disappointed. Treat her right and she will make you feel like a king. I am happy to see more people enjoying her company. Still got naughty thoughts about her and her daughter entertaining a small party though.

Vagrazer
01-10-18, 18:28
I have played with her 3 times and I have yet to be disappointed. Treat her right and she will make you feel like a king. I am happy to see more people enjoying her company. Still got naughty thoughts about her and her daughter entertaining a small party though.I'm game for that. I'm pretty sure mom has taught her daughter well. I'm a sick man.

Han57
01-10-18, 18:35
I'm game for that. I'm pretty sure mom has taught her daughter well. I'm a sick man.I think lots of us would be down for that, a "small party" may turn into a large party.

Allen981
01-11-18, 00:44
I second everything that has been said about Sarah the mom here. Saw her for an hour and had a great time. The damage was 1. 8 $ for the hour and $ for half. Everything was covered. Great kisser and tight everything. She is a really horny and a petite girl. What's more could I say, Wow. Haven't seen the daughter Ashley yet. Thanks for the digits Vagrazer.

https://independent.com.atlanta.escortbabylon.com/post/25068631/Oral was covered too?

Vagrazer
01-11-18, 05:54
Oral was covered too?Yes it is.

Bawall69
01-11-18, 10:27
I know a lady that lives in my area that caters to that fetish, she is actually a cute early 40 ish MILF with a 19 yr old daughter that is sexy as hell. I can PM you the details. She actually wants to find a few more clients. I also know that they are actually Mommy and daughter because I have seen the MILF's private pics, she is a former coworker of mine and is very freak, her daughter is a splinting image of Mom except the hair.Can I get a pm with info?

Mel 1960
01-11-18, 10:30
Oral was covered too?Yes, covered oral.

Han57
01-11-18, 13:45
Can I get a pm with info?Well, I just got back from seeing Sara (mom). I rarely do "incalls" . But she doesn't stay too far from me. I had to see what all the talk was about. YES, very good experience. The pics of her, are 100% accurate. She has a very nice tan, and smooth skin. I did a 30 minute session with her, and was there for 30+ minutes. NO rush at all. What separates her from most is that she is very hospitable, and can carry on a good conversation. She also straight up loves sex, and will tell you so! Everything is covered, and multi pops are not only allowed but encouraged. As far as her daughter, yes, they do partake in 3 way action. The daughter was not present there today, mom explained to me her period just started, so you guys looking for that type of action give it about 5 -7 days. During my 30 minute session, her cell phone was going off every 4 or 5 minutes, no exaggeration. I like the fact she totally ignored the phone during our session. She tells me this blog has brought her many requests. It was a good time, very good indeed. I was so anxious about meeting up with her I almost had an accident on the way over. Another thing, she encourages you to bring your own rubbers, she mentioned that way you are wearing what type / brand you like. I brought with me a 3 pack, and used 2 out of 3. Treat this lady with respect so she is around for a long time!

ShyGuyAtlanta
01-12-18, 07:44
The Mom's name was Deanna and her daughter went by Tinkerbelle. They worked mainly out of Marietta, but also travelled to Birmingham on occasion.Is Deanna back in the Biz. I have her videos from years ago, she was a lot of fun. Would love to see her again, any contact info on her would be appreciated.

BodyToBodyBri
01-12-18, 09:37
Is Deanna back in the Biz. I have her videos from years ago, she was a lot of fun. Would love to see her again, any contact info on her would be appreciated.She posted on the oThER site that she would be back in December of last year for a short period of time but I am not sure if that happened. I never saw another post about her return. My understanding is that she lives out of the country now or at least that's what her FB indicates. Videos? Wow, I bet they are a fun watch. Hope this helps.

B Daddy17
01-12-18, 14:03
Well, I just got back from seeing Sara (mom). I rarely do "incalls" . But she doesn't stay too far from me. I had to see what all the talk was about. YES, very good experience. The pics of her, are 100% accurate. She has a very nice tan, and smooth skin. I did a 30 minute session with her, and was there for 30+ minutes. NO rush at all. What separates her from most is that she is very hospitable, and can carry on a good conversation. She also straight up loves sex, and will tell you so! Everything is covered, and multi pops are not only allowed but encouraged. As far as her daughter, yes, they do partake in 3 way action. The daughter was not present there today, mom explained to me her period just started, so you guys looking for that type of action give it about 5 -7 days. During my 30 minute session, her cell phone was going off every 4 or 5 minutes, no exaggeration. I like the fact she totally ignored the phone during our session. She tells me this blog has brought her many requests. It was a good time, very good indeed. I was so anxious about meeting up with her I almost had an accident on the way over. Another thing, she encourages you to bring your own rubbers, she mentioned that way you are wearing what type / brand you like. I brought with me a 3 pack, and used 2 out of 3. Treat this lady with respect so she is around for a long time!Just had the pleasure of meeting Sara for the first time. If I could describe her in one word, it would be Amazing. I would agree with everything that Han57 said about her x2! When I got there she was excited to see me, she is a very happy person and loves what she does. We had great conversation, almost like we knew each other for years, it was very relaxed. After short conversation we made our way to the bed. She started out by making sure I was fully ready (CBJ) then slowly worked her way on top with lots of b2 b contact in the process. After cg we swapped to mish and that's when I just couldn't hold out anymore. Overall great experience. Before I left we continued our conversation and that's when we discussed a possible GB within the next week or 2. Her daughter will be available next week to join in. If any Senior members or anyone verified by her want to join in, pm me. Going to clear inbox now LOL.

SlutHammer
01-12-18, 14:41
Guys, one of my regulars on Seeking Arrangement needs some extra money and can be available for a gb next Tuesday. She lives close to Douglasville. I can bring her to Atlanta, but I need one of you to step up and make this happen. She's a cute brunette 19 yo who gives the best BBBJCIM. Everything else covered. Several guys asked for her number last time and I shared but none of you called her. Don't PM me this time. Just reply to my post if you want to arrange the party and I will PM you her details. She can then send you a few pics to post here. Anyone willing to help her make this happen?

2me4Looking2
01-12-18, 15:42
Guys, one of my regulars on Seeking Arrangement needs some extra money and can be available for a gb next Tuesday. She lives close to Douglasville. I can bring her to Atlanta, but I need one of you to step up and make this happen. She's a cute brunette 19 yo who gives the best BBBJCIM. Everything else covered. Several guys asked for her number last time and I shared but none of you called her. Don't PM me this time. Just reply to my post if you want to arrange the party and I will PM you her details. She can then send you a few pics to post here. Anyone willing to help her make this happen?Do you mind sharing her SA profile name or link?

SlutHammer
01-12-18, 16:08
Do you mind sharing her SA profile name or link?Kaitie92 b though I don't think her account is active anymore. I've seen her three times with good results.

Zipper34
01-12-18, 16:28
Kaitie92 b though I don't think her account is active anymore. I've seen her three times with good results.I would set her up in Duluth if that is fine.

SlutHammer
01-12-18, 16:50
I would set her up in Duluth if that is fine.I just sent you her number. Treat her good!

Island1981
01-12-18, 18:07
Just had the pleasure of meeting Sara for the first time. If I could describe her in one word, it would be Amazing. I would agree with everything that Han57 said about her x2! When I got there she was excited to see me, she is a very happy person and loves what she does. We had great conversation, almost like we knew each other for years, it was very relaxed. After short conversation we made our way to the bed. She started out by making sure I was fully ready (CBJ) then slowly worked her way on top with lots of b2 b contact in the process. After cg we swapped to mish and that's when I just couldn't hold out anymore. Overall great experience. Before I left we continued our conversation and that's when we discussed a possible GB within the next week or 2. Her daughter will be available next week to join in. If any Senior members or anyone verified by her want to join in, pm me. Going to clear inbox now LOL.I just sent a PM. Thanks.

Teninchthri
01-12-18, 18:54
I can assist in the prep and party perspective.

Lmk.

I work in the pib norcross Duluth corridor.

Guys, one of my regulars on Seeking Arrangement needs some extra money and can be available for a gb next Tuesday. She lives close to Douglasville. I can bring her to Atlanta, but I need one of you to step up and make this happen. She's a cute brunette 19 yo who gives the best BBBJCIM. Everything else covered. Several guys asked for her number last time and I shared but none of you called her. Don't PM me this time. Just reply to my post if you want to arrange the party and I will PM you her details. She can then send you a few pics to post here. Anyone willing to help her make this happen?

Organ Grinder
01-12-18, 19:26
I'm in Buckhead this weekend. Anything GBs going on tomorrow (Sat 1/13)?

42 white male here. I was just tested a few weeks ago- clean bill of health. I'm down w / double vag and creampies.

TheWeapon
01-13-18, 00:56
Guys, one of my regulars on Seeking Arrangement needs some extra money and can be available for a gb next Tuesday. She lives close to Douglasville. I can bring her to Atlanta, but I need one of you to step up and make this happen. She's a cute brunette 19 yo who gives the best BBBJCIM. Everything else covered. Several guys asked for her number last time and I shared but none of you called her. Don't PM me this time. Just reply to my post if you want to arrange the party and I will PM you her details. She can then send you a few pics to post here. Anyone willing to help her make this happen?Let me know. I can join.

GroupLove87
01-13-18, 02:21
Guys, one of my regulars on Seeking Arrangement needs some extra money and can be available for a gb next Tuesday. She lives close to Douglasville. I can bring her to Atlanta, but I need one of you to step up and make this happen. She's a cute brunette 19 yo who gives the best BBBJCIM. Everything else covered. Several guys asked for her number last time and I shared but none of you called her. Don't PM me this time. Just reply to my post if you want to arrange the party and I will PM you her details. She can then send you a few pics to post here. Anyone willing to help her make this happen?I'm down for a party does she do 1 on 1?

Zauriel
01-13-18, 06:54
I have a rare day / evening free and am interested in joining this party!

Svtcobra
01-13-18, 07:32
Guys, one of my regulars on Seeking Arrangement needs some extra money and can be available for a gb next Tuesday. She lives close to Douglasville. I can bring her to Atlanta, but I need one of you to step up and make this happen. She's a cute brunette 19 yo who gives the best BBBJCIM. Everything else covered. Several guys asked for her number last time and I shared but none of you called her. Don't PM me this time. Just reply to my post if you want to arrange the party and I will PM you her details. She can then send you a few pics to post here. Anyone willing to help her make this happen?Send the info, interested in a one on one.

Skip15
01-13-18, 11:25
Send the info, interested in a one on one.If you are so inclined to pm digits I would be interested on a one on one.

FlowBB
01-14-18, 10:40
Guys, one of my regulars on Seeking Arrangement needs some extra money and can be available for a gb next Tuesday. She lives close to Douglasville. I can bring her to Atlanta, but I need one of you to step up and make this happen. She's a cute brunette 19 yo who gives the best BBBJCIM. Everything else covered. Several guys asked for her number last time and I shared but none of you called her. Don't PM me this time. Just reply to my post if you want to arrange the party and I will PM you her details. She can then send you a few pics to post here. Anyone willing to help her make this happen?I'd love her digits.

Alin Srq
01-14-18, 15:00
Guys, one of my regulars on Seeking Arrangement needs some extra money and can be available for a gb next Tuesday. She lives close to Douglasville. I can bring her to Atlanta, but I need one of you to step up and make this happen. She's a cute brunette 19 yo who gives the best BBBJCIM. Everything else covered. Several guys asked for her number last time and I shared but none of you called her. Don't PM me this time. Just reply to my post if you want to arrange the party and I will PM you her details. She can then send you a few pics to post here. Anyone willing to help her make this happen?I'm in carrollton I'm all ways looking for some close talent I'm interested in her contact info.

Al.

Russell69
01-14-18, 15:30
Guys, one of my regulars on Seeking Arrangement needs some extra money and can be available for a gb next Tuesday. She lives close to Douglasville. I can bring her to Atlanta, but I need one of you to step up and make this happen. She's a cute brunette 19 yo who gives the best BBBJCIM. Everything else covered. Several guys asked for her number last time and I shared but none of you called her. Don't PM me this time. Just reply to my post if you want to arrange the party and I will PM you her details. She can then send you a few pics to post here. Anyone willing to help her make this happen?Would love her number if you can share.

Grizzly383
01-14-18, 16:05
Guys, one of my regulars on Seeking Arrangement needs some extra money and can be available for a gb next Tuesday. She lives close to Douglasville. I can bring her to Atlanta, but I need one of you to step up and make this happen. She's a cute brunette 19 yo who gives the best BBBJCIM. Everything else covered. Several guys asked for her number last time and I shared but none of you called her. Don't PM me this time. Just reply to my post if you want to arrange the party and I will PM you her details. She can then send you a few pics to post here. Anyone willing to help her make this happen?Hey man, hook a brother up.

Rentz2
01-14-18, 22:46
Guys, one of my regulars on Seeking Arrangement needs some extra money and can be available for a gb next Tuesday. She lives close to Douglasville. I can bring her to Atlanta, but I need one of you to step up and make this happen. She's a cute brunette 19 yo who gives the best BBBJCIM. Everything else covered. Several guys asked for her number last time and I shared but none of you called her. Don't PM me this time. Just reply to my post if you want to arrange the party and I will PM you her details. She can then send you a few pics to post here. Anyone willing to help her make this happen?She seems like fun.

Russell69
01-14-18, 23:48

She is a tight spinner and so sweet. No rush whatsoever and I will be repeating. I did a half hour this time one hour next time. I will also try to set up a date with her and her daughter soon. I'm still smiling two hours after leaving.Would appreciate if you can share their contact info.

Thanks.

MrHobbyist
01-15-18, 04:53
Guys, one of my regulars on Seeking Arrangement needs some extra money and can be available for a gb next Tuesday. She lives close to Douglasville. I can bring her to Atlanta, but I need one of you to step up and make this happen. She's a cute brunette 19 yo who gives the best BBBJCIM. Everything else covered. Several guys asked for her number last time and I shared but none of you called her. Don't PM me this time. Just reply to my post if you want to arrange the party and I will PM you her details. She can then send you a few pics to post here. Anyone willing to help her make this happen?I can do Tuesday if it's during the day.

ItsMe8807
01-15-18, 18:07
Guys, one of my regulars on Seeking Arrangement needs some extra money and can be available for a gb next Tuesday. She lives close to Douglasville. I can bring her to Atlanta, but I need one of you to step up and make this happen. She's a cute brunette 19 yo who gives the best BBBJCIM. Everything else covered. Several guys asked for her number last time and I shared but none of you called her. Don't PM me this time. Just reply to my post if you want to arrange the party and I will PM you her details. She can then send you a few pics to post here. Anyone willing to help her make this happen?I can do Tuesday afternoon to night. Been wanting to get in on one of these.

SlutHammer
01-15-18, 18:52
So I passed the info to Zipper34 since he said he could set the gb up for tomorrow. He dropped the ball and didn't even contact the girl. Alienz has requested the information and I have passed her number along to him. It's disappointing when someone tells me that he will set it up and then does nothing. I'm not setting this up, I just know my girl is willing to do this. Alienz please set this up. I have passed her info along to 4 men and nobody fulfills their promise. You just make me look bad in front of my girl. Who knows if this will happen tomorrow or not. She's waiting to hear!

Han57
01-15-18, 22:26
Was wondering if anyone has seen or heard from pregnant Maddy recently? I text her a week ago but received no answer.

MikeAsEscorts
01-15-18, 23:34
So I passed the info to Zipper34 since he said he could set the gb up for tomorrow. He dropped the ball and didn't even contact the girl. Alienz has requested the information and I have passed her number along to him. It's disappointing when someone tells me that he will set it up and then does nothing. I'm not setting this up, I just know my girl is willing to do this. Alienz please set this up. I have passed her info along to 4 men and nobody fulfills their promise. You just make me look bad in front of my girl. Who knows if this will happen tomorrow or not. She's waiting to hear!Why not just get a hotel or something? I can't see why it would be that hard. I thought this would be something everyone would chip in for, LOL. You know, to pay for the room on that day.

KingSlayer22
01-16-18, 00:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SaraashLigh
01-16-18, 13:55
Hey guys I'm Sara mom of Ashleigh I'd like to say thanks to everyone who has left good comments about me I really enjoy reading them can't tell you how wet it makes me LOL. I see thst alot of you are curious about me and my daughter must meet me frist and you even if you want a 3 way. We pnly have ss and we both love it. We both squirt and both love to squirt and both of us love kissing licking sucking and fucking so imbox me or call me and lets have some fun.

SaraashLigh
01-16-18, 15:32
Glad to see you enjoyed yourself as much as I did nothing better than a man who knows how to please a women while she's pleasing him I love what I do and I loved being fucked please give my number out number.

PeteAppleSeed
01-16-18, 19:01
[Deleted by Admin]

Shit I get tired of reading these, the forum is public. Who gives a fuck that a chick found it? That will make her up her game because she knows people are talking.

Enough with this drama.

A2

Roddee
01-16-18, 20:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Thanks!

Cbonia2
01-16-18, 20:46
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Thanks!

Roddee
01-16-18, 21:01
I may be a lurker. But I'm not new to the game.

I have a date at 10. No screening after age / race / name.

Was it the Jason or the 7 years younger. Hmm, could have been something else.

Picks up the already busted mic from before and tosses it out the window.

DRickGiver5
01-17-18, 23:38
Sara did send me a pic of them standing together and it was not edited that way. It was real and appeared to be both women from the seperate pics. That's all I can factually confirm. Hope that helps.But in my voice.

BodyToBodyBri
01-18-18, 01:27
These are some they just sent.

Svtcobra
01-18-18, 09:39
Jesus christ I'm blown away but I'm down to fuck.

SouthsideLatin
01-18-18, 12:27
Wow, I had no clue that this was happening. I meet Ash in her apartment in Decatur over a month ago. She told me she lives with her sister and her sister is in the business too. Never saw the sister. Didn't question it. She is real. I did not know it was a mother daughter thing and had no clue until the pictures where posted.

Mia305
01-18-18, 16:57
I will be in town from Miami for one night on Tuesday of next week and trying to make the best of it. Can someone share Sara's or Ash's digits? Also looking for any solid providers that aren't pricey, not strung out on drugs and not super old. A free beer if you're available is in it for those who are generous. Thanks all.

Stay safe.

Roddee
01-18-18, 17:22
[Deleted by Admin]

Thanks!

Faaji1
01-18-18, 17:50
I have been a lurker for ages, but hardly ever posted. Some of you E. G Atlienz, MrMojo, Skybuilder etc. Know me as the guy that gave you Alana, Scarlet, Brooke and Maddy, but most of you do not. You guys are a thrill. Hahaha.

I keep postponing my posts because someone would say I don't have a post history so I just maintained my silence and enjoyed the oohs and ahhs over my friends.

Anyways, this controversy has gone on for ages and I can tell you that the myth of Sara and Ashleigh is real. They exist not in pictures or talk, but based on experience. PM or whatever if you need the info.

I am posting this because it seems the thread is derailed from its original purpose. Cheers.

Island1981
01-19-18, 14:18
[Deleted by Admin]

Thanks!

Island1981
01-19-18, 14:21
I have been a lurker for ages, but hardly ever posted. Some of you E. G Atlienz, MrMojo, Skybuilder etc. Know me as the guy that gave you Alana, Scarlet, Brooke and Maddy, but most of you do not. You guys are a thrill. Hahaha.

I keep postponing my posts because someone would say I don't have a post history so I just maintained my silence and enjoyed the oohs and ahhs over my friends.

Anyways, this controversy has gone on for ages and I can tell you that the myth of Sara and Ashleigh is real. They exist not in pictures or talk, but based on experience. PM or whatever if you need the info.

I am posting this because it seems the thread is derailed from its original purpose. Cheers.You got good taste in those UTR girls, Scarlet had a REAL appetite when it came to pleasure. Thanks for that.

B Daddy17
01-19-18, 17:53
Just got back in town yesterday and read this thread to catch up. Couldn't really believe what was being said so I figured I'd TOFTT (LOL) and get some answers. Set up an appointment with the duo for this morning. When I arrived, I walked in to see TWO beautiful ladies standing right in front of me, Sara (mom) and the mythical unicorn known as Ashleigh (daughter), and yes she is of legal age! I have previous seen and reviewed Sara and usually the second time you visit a provider, it doesn't live up to the first time, but not today. Sara was amazing again, I think because we had met before, she was more relaxed and let loose some more. I started the visit with Sara, like I said before she loves what she does and knows how to please. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, here comes Ashleigh. Ashleigh is petite and has a great body. She gives nice CBJ then we switched to daty, she is very clean. After a bit she moved to cg, that when I could tell that she had a good teacher. We finally finished in mish and I was exhausted LOL. These two are great providers so treat them right and they will be around a while. They are fun to be with and can carry on an intelligent conversation. If anyone has any doubts or questions, feel free to PM me. [Deleted by Admin]

Thanks!

Mia305
01-19-18, 18:26
I will be in town from Miami for one night on Tuesday of next week and trying to make the best of it. Can someone share Sara's or Ash's digits? Also looking for any solid providers that aren't pricey, not strung out on drugs and not super old. A free beer if you're available is in it for those who are generous. Thanks all.

Stay safe.Got her digits from multiple members. Thanks for the help! Will hopefully be enjoying her / her daughter next week.

Roddee
01-19-18, 21:07
[Deleted by Admin]

Thanks!

B Daddy17
01-19-18, 21:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Roddee
01-19-18, 22:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

B Daddy17
01-20-18, 01:01
[Deleted by Admin]

MikeAsEscorts
01-20-18, 02:44
[Deleted by Admin]

Admin2
01-20-18, 06:55
Because nobody had posted anything about a gangbang for over 100 posts.

For all the drama queens I hope getting put back on moderation was worth it.

A2

Turns mic off

Admin2
02-20-18, 23:18
This has been closed for a month. There is a fight thread, this isn't it. This is the GangBang thread you can tell that because it's named "Gangbangs."

A2

KingSlayer22
02-21-18, 00:03
This has been closed for a month. There is a fight thread, this isn't it. This is the GangBang thread you can tell that because it's named "Gangbangs."

A2We will be mindful of ourselves and the brethren.

It's not hard, take the fights outside. If you don't do it in the club the bouncers get to working, same here. Just take it outside.

A2

Bawall69
02-21-18, 01:18

A2No homo, but I love you A2. Lmao.

Mrmojo69
02-21-18, 18:48
Since the thread is now open again, let's get it started out right!

Lady from Chattanooga wants a no-limits party. She said everything is allowed. Thursday (tomorrow) night 8 pm - 11 pm.

1.5 admission to watch or join.

Mrmojo69
02-22-18, 18:03
Since the thread is now open again, let's get it started out right!

Lady from Chattanooga wants a no-limits party. She said everything is allowed. Thursday (tomorrow) night 8 pm - 11 pm.

1.5 admission to watch or join.Guys this GB is on for tonight. Girl is on her way and room is being rented now!

Not many guys confirmed at this point.

TheWeapon
02-22-18, 20:49
Guys this GB is on for tonight. Girl is on her way and room is being rented now!

Not many guys confirmed at this point.is my cell. Send details.

Mrmojo69
02-22-18, 21:36
Guys this GB is on for tonight. Girl is on her way and room is being rented now!

Not many guys confirmed at this point.Lady is running late. So she lowered the door fee to 130. Still time to join. Starts at 9 pm now.

Teninchthri
02-23-18, 02:15
Legendary performance she came late but work hard thanks Mojo.

Lady is running late. So she lowered the door fee to 130. Still time to join. Starts at 9 pm now.