Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14

PeteAppleSeed
09-03-21, 10:00
Hey, what happened to King?

Thank you.

Niteluvr
09-03-21, 11:31

Thank you.He allegedly passed away due to Covid last December.

SeekingHead
09-03-21, 12:56

Thank you.Passed away about 8 months ago.

TheWeapon
09-08-21, 01:05
Thursday at 7 pm.

Duluth area.

Exotic Liyah is ready for a ride on the bus.

1. 5.

Senior members pm me or text me if you have my #.

I need 5 confirmed quick. Lets get it going!!

BBFS.

Cim.

Cip.

Everything is on the table except anal.

She is eager to take as many on as possible and cross a bunch of fantasies off her bucket list. Who's in?

CuriousJorge
09-08-21, 14:20
Clear your inbox.

Thursday at 7 pm.

Duluth area.

Exotic Liyah is ready for a ride on the bus.

1. 5.

Senior members pm me or text me if you have my #.

I need 5 confirmed quick. Lets get it going!!

BBFS.

Cim.

Cip.

Everything is on the table except anal.

She is eager to take as many on as possible and cross a bunch of fantasies off her bucket list. Who's in?

TheWeapon
09-08-21, 15:13
Clear your inbox.My bad. Its cleared out now.

TheWeapon
09-10-21, 09:06
Yall missed a great 2 hr suck and fuck fest last night. She took everyone's cum multiple times. She loved getting fucked while choking on dick for hours. Next party coming up in a few weeks. Just need new talent.

Troystick
09-10-21, 13:07
Yall missed a great 2 hr suck and fuck fest last night. She took everyone's cum multiple times. She loved getting fucked while choking on dick for hours. Next party coming up in a few weeks. Just need new talent.Sorry I missed it. Love to hear some reports from attendees. Looks fun.

TheWeapon
09-12-21, 16:11
Thur night.

Perimeter area. 730 pm.

1. 6.

Need some guys to confirm quick to lock her in. Pm me. Lmk asap please.

TheWeapon
09-12-21, 21:24
Shelby wants to cross a bukkake style finish off her bucket list.

Party Thursday eve at 730 to 930.

Perimeter area.

1. 6.

Lmk asap if you are in.

Pm me senior members.

Gwadinina
09-13-21, 20:48

Perimeter area.

1. 6.

Lmk asap if you are in.

Pm me senior members.I just pm'd you let me know if there is still space.

TheWeapon
09-15-21, 13:11

Perimeter area.

Lmk asap if you are in.

Pm me senior members.Just talked to Shelby. She is 100% ready. She does request if you are attending to save your cum for her face. Don't nut today guys. LOL.

Still some room avail. PM me for details.

TheWeapon
09-17-21, 10:32
Shelby took a good 20 loads last night.

Thank you guys that made it. Stay tuned. More parties on the way.

Funstuff9898
09-17-21, 11:53

Thank you guys that made it. Stay tuned. More parties on the way.Didn't make this adventure with Shelby but have in the past. She's a trooper and really into the sessions. If anyone is ever on the fence. She's absolutely worth it.

FlMongerer
09-17-21, 12:50

Thank you guys that made it. Stay tuned. More parties on the way.Thanks for putting this together, Weapon. She had a great attitude and took it like a champ.

JaxRider
09-17-21, 19:03
Good afternoon fellas!

This is a great thread and truly love the stories and pictures. Keep them coming.

So I live in Jacksonville FL. I have been in the swinging scene since my mid 20's and took up this hobby a few years ago mainly for the GB part of it.

I would like some help / opinions / suggestions on how to organize them with providers. The GB scene is not nearly as big down here. I have found a few providers "possible " interested and one that will. The other hard part I think for me is how to find the guys (I know on this site, but just for senior members? Whoever is organizing do they want to talk on the phone at ll Where do you have them? Hotels? I am a single 37 m live alone in a nice 2 bedroom apt. I have hosted me and 2 other guys I knew well and trusted. But if I was to organize a bigger group, I assume a hotel. Also with the roses. I have questions about that, how that is handled? Is it at the scene of the event? Through CASH APP to the provider? Lots of moving parts. I used to live in Chattanooga TN and had MANY of memorable nights at the trapeze. One of my favorite places. Any help is greatly appreciated. If any of you fellas are ever in Jacksonville and want a good provider let me know.

I actually have one of the girls coming by tonight to see me. She's a dancer here locally at one of the clubs. She said she may be open to it but wants to have a date with me first. If you guys want I will be glad to share pics of us here. But I don't want to flood pics of girls that aren't in ATL. Either way is cool! Keep up the good work and love the stories and pics. Next time I am in ATL I will def be looking into joining one.

MajMilkDuds
09-18-21, 12:05
Good afternoon fellas!

This is a great thread and truly love the stories and pictures. Keep them coming.

So I live in Jacksonville FL. I have been in the swinging scene since my mid 20's and took up this hobby a few years ago mainly for the GB part of it.

I would like some help / opinions / suggestions on how to organize them with providers. The GB scene is not nearly as big down here. I have found a few providers "possible " interested and one that will. The other hard part I think for me is how to find the guys (I know on this site, but just for senior members? Whoever is organizing do they want to talk on the phone at ll Where do you have them? Hotels? I am a single 37 m live alone in a nice 2 bedroom apt. I have hosted me and 2 other guys I knew well and trusted. But if I was to organize a bigger group, I assume a hotel. Also with the roses. I have questions about that, how that is handled? Is it at the scene of the event? Through CASH APP to the provider? Lots of moving parts. I used to live in Chattanooga TN and had MANY of memorable nights at the trapeze. One of my favorite places. Any help is greatly appreciated. If any of you fellas are ever in Jacksonville and want a good provider let me know.

I actually have one of the girls coming by tonight to see me. She's a dancer here locally at one of the clubs. She said she may be open to it but wants to have a date with me first. If you guys want I will be glad to share pics of us here. But I don't want to flood pics of girls that aren't in ATL. Either way is cool! Keep up the good work and love the stories and pics. Next time I am in ATL I will def be looking into joining one.I get it. We all love to see pics. But it is usually a hotel. Mid range. If you want to see how one goes why not bring that girl who is interested up and we can. Show you how we do it here. And ya. We actually have a decent network of people who knows someone and met and go from there. Plus senior status. Let us know!

BangingBasil
09-18-21, 17:12
Any of these GBs happening during the week in the daytime. Curious versus all the evenings I've been seeing as it's best to get away then.

FortMtn
09-18-21, 20:44

Thank you guys that made it. Stay tuned. More parties on the way.Great party! Thanks for organizing TheWeapon.

Mute404
09-22-21, 09:22
Sup guys, long time member here. Don't post very often but been reading through the forums about Nadia sparks and not sure where to post this but seems like it'll better here. Confirming that she is real and also goes by CopperKittyslut. If anyone is a member on fetlife she's having a gangbang at the loft next Monday night.

NoRug17
09-23-21, 10:48

Thank you guys that made it. Stay tuned. More parties on the way.Love the gb are still slowly evolving.

Atlanta3651
10-03-21, 18:18
New member, looking for some fun.

What does 1. 6. mean??

Perimeter area.

1. 6.

Lmk asap if you are in.

Pm me senior members.

BillDavis007
10-03-21, 20:01
New member, looking for some fun.

What does 1. 6. mean??At the top of this page? Teach a man to fish. Good luck!

NoRug17
10-07-21, 14:47
Sup guys, long time member here. Don't post very often but been reading through the forums about Nadia sparks and not sure where to post this but seems like it'll better here. Confirming that she is real and also goes by CopperKittyslut. If anyone is a member on fetlife she's having a gangbang at the loft next Monday night.Anyone go to the loft for this?

NoRug17
10-07-21, 14:54
Thanks for putting this together, Weapon. She had a great attitude and took it like a champ.Any new bangs coming up?

TheWeapon
10-10-21, 11:54
Any one free Tuesday eve?

Sexy tatted Robyn in Duluth needs a few guys over to bust in her tight pussy and on her face.

BBFS CIP CIM.

No anal.

7 pm.

Need 3 to 4. Lmk. Pm me or text me. Pics in this thread. Do a search.

BatlEven11
10-10-21, 15:52
Great party! Thanks for organizing TheWeapon.Shelby was craving more loads, more stuffing, and being a good little one she was wet and most definitely eager to please.

Tartus100
10-11-21, 16:49
I have been following this group for a while and I really like to be part of any upcoming parties. I know I need to gain your trust and if there is any way I can get verified or How can I be part of this group or upcoming parties. Please PM me.

Shampoo55
10-11-21, 21:18
I have been following this group for a while and I really like to be part of any upcoming parties. I know I need to gain your trust and if there is any way I can get verified or How can I be part of this group or upcoming parties. Please PM me.I'm not even in ATL, but know the answer to this one. Read the Thread, every so often there is a dude that asks the exact same question, probably at least 2 this year. AND the replies to that would give you the info you need.

Point is that these threads have a WEALTH of info if one takes the time to read them. You can use USASG like Ask.com or Redditt, but what makes it really useful IS THE HISTORY that is left here by others. Read, learn, ask, "how to" questions, post experiences and become a part of the community as a trusted member!

Good luck!

QBandiQoot
10-22-21, 10:38
Long time lurker. Rare poster. I live in NC but make it to the ATL quite often. I was recommended this thread from there. And it is absolute gold. I'll be checking back often, because I would love to participate but the likely hood of it ever happening is low. Salute to each and everyone of you that have made this thread great.

WillDuff
10-22-21, 17:09
Profile name is Riches but said to call her Kacey (and has in her profile to call her CC, go figure). She hmu on my seeking profile saying she is "intrigued" by 3 guys at once. She is curvy and big breasted and a little to big for me to pursue. She seems very eager to hear from more and meet to discuss or execute. I have not gone over the details and did tell her I would see if any "member" in her area would contact her. She quickly said she would drive "no problem".

24 yo student, apparently has at least one child. AA, Men / women 5'6".

Her profile reads.

Hi my name is CC I'm a really go with the flow type person and I would like to have fun with someone that has great sense of humor and Fun to be around. Let's just enjoy each other and see how things go.

Seeking.

Discretion.

Flexible schedule.

Friends.

No strings attached.

Open relationship.

Romance.

All ethnicities.

I want someone strong and successful! Someone dominate who can set me straight 😌.

If you have seeking she is https://members.seeking.com/member/1f5416eb-39bc-422f-a968-3a4f0a62072d..

Johnny Mapalo
10-22-21, 19:07
Profile name is Riches but said to call her Kacey (and has in her profile to call her CC, go figure). She hmu on my seeking profile saying she is "intrigued" by 3 guys at once. She is curvy and big breasted and a little to big for me to pursue. She seems very eager to hear from more and meet to discuss or execute. I have not gone over the details and did tell her I would see if any "member" in her area would contact her. She quickly said she would drive "no problem".

24 yo student, apparently has at least one child. AA, Men / women 5'6".

Her profile reads.

Hi my name is CC I'm a really go with the flow type person and I would like to have fun with someone that has great sense of humor and Fun to be around. Let's just enjoy each other and see how things go.

Seeking.

Discretion.

Flexible schedule.

Friends.

No strings attached.

Open relationship.

Romance.

All ethnicities.

I want someone strong and successful! Someone dominate who can set me straight 😌.

If you have seeking she is https://members.seeking.com/member/1f5416eb-39bc-422f-a968-3a4f0a62072d..The same girl messaged me and 100 other tricks. Sorry I mean "Sugar Daddies". Same cut and paste deal, different day. Looking for money to feed bae bae kids. LOL.

Han57
10-22-21, 20:12
The same girl messaged me and 100 other tricks. Sorry I mean "Sugar Daddies". Same cut and paste deal, different day. Looking for money to feed bae bae kids. LOL.Looks like she deactivated her account already.

Johnny Mapalo
10-22-21, 21:13
Looks like she deactivated her account already.Probably got bombarded by too many horny trick messages at one time and freaked. LOL.

WillDuff
10-28-21, 09:24
Looking for the 5th of 5 (and 1 back up). Beautiful brunette, BBFS CIP CIM no anal. She is a social butterfly and is limiting the event to just 5 max. Sadly, she is one of the few that request Caucasian. Kennesaw Chastain Road 6 to 9. Door 200.

Same as always, Party guys and Seniors PM me.

AssLover1979
10-28-21, 18:11
Looking for the 5th of 5 (and 1 back up). Beautiful brunette, BBFS CIP CIM no anal. She is a social butterfly and is limiting the event to just 5 max. Sadly, she is one of the few that request Caucasian. Kennesaw Chastain Road 6 to 9. Door 200.

Same as always, Party guys and Seniors PM me.Tell her if she is open to 1 hr or 2 hr solos then I'm looking for a regular.

WillDuff
11-04-21, 11:56
Anyone interested in being the 3rd and final player for this Sunday 1 pm for a couple hours? PM if interested. Door is $150.

FlowBB
11-05-21, 09:27
Anyone interested in being the 3rd and final player for this Sunday 1 pm for a couple hours? PM if interested. Door is $150.I'm game!

Yeah I'm game. Hit me with a dm.

WillDuff
11-05-21, 19:50
Thanks for the response.

FlowBB
11-06-21, 14:14
Thanks for the response.Do you respond to your private messages??

TooHotForYou
11-06-21, 16:07
Do you respond to your private messages??He probably does but wants to be fair. First guy that works out that he replies back to is the filler in for the party. Sorry boys but slots are now closed. Don't worry, there's always next time.

WillDuff
11-16-21, 09:43
Jessica party Thursday the 18th.

Looking for the 5th of 5 (and 1 back up). Beautiful brunette, BBFS CIP CIM no anal. She is a social butterfly and is limiting the event to just 5 max. Sadly, she is one of the few that request Caucasian. Door 150 plus 20 to help with room.

Location will depend on the guys majority rule. Perimeter, Smyrna or Kennesaw. We are also looking at both an after noon and an evening party with a few hours break in between. So let me know you available time slot.

Same as always, Party guys and Seniors PM me. If I do not know you, please provide details and possible a lady who will vouch for you.

Pics are posted a few messages below.

MelvinMiller92
12-07-21, 11:04
Hello to all my fellow brothers,

This weekend Fri-Sun There will be a party going with Sara 41 mother of 3 her husband is a cuckold.

It will be held in Buckhead they would like 15 people at one time 3 different times a day Friday Saturday and Sunday the only way to attend is to show up Friday and 100 Door if you can't show Friday DM me and we will work something out look forward to seeing you there.

Miguel Del
12-09-21, 18:34

This weekend Fri-Sun There will be a party going with Sara 41 mother of 3 her husband is a cuckold.

It will be held in Buckhead they would like 15 people at one time 3 different times a day Friday Saturday and Sunday the only way to attend is to show up Friday and 100 Door if you can't show Friday DM me and we will work something out look forward to seeing you there.Sent you a pm on this. Thanks.

MajMilkDuds
12-10-21, 11:12

It will be held in Buckhead they would like 15 people at one time 3 different times a day Friday Saturday and Sunday the only way to attend is to show up Friday and 100 Door if you can't show Friday DM me and we will work something out look forward to seeing you there.Seems as if this was not real. No response.

TheTruth6300
12-10-21, 15:04
Seems as if this was not real. No response.Yeah I got no reply back either. Sure it's fake.

Blkpolo
12-11-21, 08:42
Yeah I got no reply back either. Sure it's fake.Same here. No response. Posted the same ad on Doublelist already for last week.

TwoInchesHard
12-18-21, 16:38
Party today in OTP north not far from Truist. 24 year old Korean and 19 year old AA. All day. Hit me up for details if you can make it today. Do not miss this.

PeteAppleSeed
12-18-21, 18:24
Party today in OTP north not far from Truist. 24 year old Korean and 19 year old AA. All day. Hit me up for details if you can make it today. Do not miss this.This the season. (Trowback joke to the recent posts on the AMP tread).

TooHotForYou
12-23-21, 23:00
I have a girl who is ready. 260 per guy, anything goes, only wants up to 5. First 3 or 4 to message me I will get to first then go from there.

Frankie14
12-24-21, 12:16
I have a girl who is ready. 260 per guy, anything goes, only wants up to 5. First 3 or 4 to message me I will get to first then go from there.Just FYI. Typical rate for a party is 150 per guy. No need to reply, just letting you know that's what we're used to paying.

TheWeapon
12-25-21, 02:08
Unless she is a Cali 10 and will let me have her 1 v1 for an hr with multi pops and is hosting in a non shit hole. Would not even be close to interested. She has to be into it. For a party. Way 2 much bro. Try again. Pics would help also.

I have a girl who is ready. 260 per guy, anything goes, only wants up to 5. First 3 or 4 to message me I will get to first then go from there..

Firedup10
12-25-21, 15:11
I have a girl who is ready. 260 per guy, anything goes, only wants up to 5. First 3 or 4 to message me I will get to first then go from there.How about posting pics of your girl or private message them to me sir.

Peter Johnson
12-25-21, 15:48
Just FYI. Typical rate for a party is 150 per guy. No need to reply, just letting you know that's what we're used to paying.There used to be GBs that were 20 a guy. But I think those were arranged through CL, back the Casual Encounters days. Or maybe it was through this site. It was 10 years ago, and I don't remember for sure.

I went to a few of those, but just could never totally relax and get into it. Too many naked dudes around, jacking it to stay hard, and was a buzzkill. But that was my problem not theirs, that I couldn't focus on the pussy enough. But you certainly had to be hard and ready to go, and be ok with a lot of peripheral distractions. It certainly wasn't intimate sex.

That being said, I have some really hot memories from those parties. It's like I didn't get that into it when I was there, but thinking about it afterwards was a big turn on. Of course as far as women go, the horniest of the horny will be fine with being tagged by a roomful of guys. And I know it's also about the money, but they all seemed to enjoy, as well.

TooHotForYou
12-25-21, 16:46
Unless she is a Cali 10 and will let me have her 1 v1 for an hr with multi pops and is hosting in a non shit hole. Would not even be close to interested. She has to be into it. For a party. Way 2 much bro. Try again. Pics would help also..I specifically stated those who are interested to message me. A few guys on here will say I have shown them who the girl is when they messaged me. I honestly don't give a flying fuck if the party happens or not, what somebody is willing to pay or not pay, etc. Because I know people have their preferences and that's fine with me. All I'm trying to do is set a party up with a half ass effort because I know these things can be a hassle to set up. Like air said if you want to know more message me. Merry Christmas.

Ren Man
12-26-21, 15:28
There used to be GBs that were 20 a guy. But I think those were arranged through CL, back the Casual Encounters days. Or maybe it was through this site. It was 10 years ago, and I don't remember for sureI used to organize GBs in the CL days for civilian ladies who just wanted sex. I never charged more than enough to cover room & supplies. If I'm going to pay more than 100 to some hooker, I'd rather have her one / one.

TooHotForYou
12-26-21, 18:32
I used to organize GBs in the CL days for civilian ladies who just wanted sex. I never charged more than enough to cover room & supplies. If I'm going to pay more than 100 to some hooker, I'd rather have her one / one.Again, to each their own and that's fine with me: This is not the place for opinion or debate though. Take that to the fight thread. So again, if you are interested or have questions, just shoot me a message. I'm going to go through my messages again later to see who has messaged me and see who is in or out. If I have not gotten to you yet, I will within the next one or two days. Please stop with the debating and opinions though for those of you who are. Thank you.

MajMilkDuds
12-27-21, 12:53
I have a girl who is ready. 260 per guy, anything goes, only wants up to 5. First 3 or 4 to message me I will get to first then go from there.No response. Sad. I was maybe interested.

Volli8080
12-27-21, 12:57
No response. Sad. I was maybe interested.Did you try DM'ing him? I did, got a very quick response. I will not be joining the action but there definitely was a response.

MajMilkDuds
12-27-21, 16:22
Did you try DM'ing him? I did, got a very quick response. I will not be joining the action but there definitely was a response.I got no response.

TooHotForYou
12-31-21, 01:50
I'd like to thank everybody who got back to me and those who were interested. The girl has not been getting back to me and that is unlike her. Somewhat worried here and trying to find out more. I don't care what her deal is but I am doing what I can right now to make sure that she is OK. It's one thing to not care for those who are not reliable, but not caring for those who are reliable is another thing. I care to find out what is going on with this one even if I don't find out anything. I'm giving her a few more days to get back to me. If she doesn't I'm going to see what I can find out. I'd rather much here she has just decided to quit and is living a normal life now than anything else.

TooHotForYou
01-01-22, 22:34
I'd like to thank everybody who got back to me and those who were interested. The girl has not been getting back to me and that is unlike her. Somewhat worried here and trying to find out more. I don't care what her deal is but I am doing what I can right now to make sure that she is OK. It's one thing to not care for those who are not reliable, but not caring for those who are reliable is another thing. I care to find out what is going on with this one even if I don't find out anything. I'm giving her a few more days to get back to me. If she doesn't I'm going to see what I can find out. I'd rather much here she has just decided to quit and is living a normal life now than anything else.Seems the girl has changed her ways of business. Wants guys to send a deposit to her first. This happening after meeting her. Don't know what her deal is but it's over. Sorry folks, until next time, take care of yourself, and each other.

Sgt Soros
01-02-22, 07:59
Seems the girl has changed her ways of business. Wants guys to send a deposit to her first. This happening after meeting her. Don't know what her deal is but it's over. Sorry folks, until next time, take care of yourself, and each other.A hobbyists first rule, never EVER send a deposit. I know quite a number of other hobbyists feel the same way.

TioTyler9
01-02-22, 18:47
Seems the girl has changed her ways of business. Wants guys to send a deposit to her first. This happening after meeting her. Don't know what her deal is but it's over. Sorry folks, until next time, take care of yourself, and each other.No problem! Thanks for the attempt, stay safe and her as well.

Birds3
01-16-22, 21:18
I'm finally back in touch with Jennie. She's still in Israel. For now. But who's interested in helping sponsor a return trip to Atlanta for a few parties?

PeteAppleSeed
01-17-22, 12:54
I'm finally back in touch with Jennie. She's still in Israel. For now. But who's interested in helping sponsor a return trip to Atlanta for a few parties?Like my son says.

"Bruh!

TwoInchesHard
01-17-22, 22:12
Party Thursday in Perimeter area. 24 year old Latina. CIP, CIM. Seniors or references hit me up for details.

AssLover1979
01-18-22, 00:07
Party Thursday in Perimeter area. 24 year old Latina. CIP, CIM. Seniors or references hit me up for details.You got any pics of her? Body type?

Thanks.

Funstuff9898
01-18-22, 12:12
Party Thursday in Perimeter area. 24 year old Latina. CIP, CIM. Seniors or references hit me up for details.Day time or evening. That's my first filter on being able to partake.

IslandParty81
01-18-22, 19:37
You got any pics of her? Body type?

Thanks.She is a spinner with a nice plump ass. I hope two inches uploads the pics here.

She reminds me of Ariel, beautiful spinner body with a darker complexion.

Questionable 1
01-19-22, 11:59
I'm finally back in touch with Jennie. She's still in Israel. For now. But who's interested in helping sponsor a return trip to Atlanta for a few parties?Count me in. She is fantastic!

Q1.

Gatka
01-19-22, 15:06
I'm finally back in touch with Jennie. She's still in Israel. For now. But who's interested in helping sponsor a return trip to Atlanta for a few parties?I'll make time for this one!

WheresMyMule
01-19-22, 19:37
I'll make time for this one!I would definity be interested in joining a Jennie party.

STandR
01-19-22, 22:55
I'm interested too. Let me know where I can help.

Lookinfoit69
01-20-22, 11:35
Hell yeah! Definitely will make time for the G. O. A. T!

I'm finally back in touch with Jennie. She's still in Israel. For now. But who's interested in helping sponsor a return trip to Atlanta for a few parties?

Miguel Del
01-20-22, 14:15
Party Thursday in Perimeter area. 24 year old Latina. CIP, CIM. Seniors or references hit me up for details.Sent ya a PM. Like to join if there's still room.

ShockMaster
01-20-22, 21:17
Hey guys, I was hoping I could get some help on contact. I had met up with Jessica from Kennesaw a couple years ago and had an amazing time, in my top three of all time. I haven't been able to make it back to Atlanta for a couple years and I unfortunately have lost my contact number I had for her. Would love to see her one on one, but I'll be in AT the week of 2/14 for business and if she has a party I would join in if possible. Missed out on a party in 2019 from Kingslayer and haven't been back since to AT. Any help in connecting with Jessica would be greatly appreciated.

TreatHerWell
01-21-22, 07:45
Party Thursday in Perimeter area. 24 year old Latina. CIP, CIM. Seniors or references hit me up for details.How was the party last night boys?

Gwadinina
01-21-22, 10:24
She is a spinner with a nice plump ass. I hope two inches uploads the pics here.

She reminds me of Ariel, beautiful spinner body with a darker complexion.I issued out on this occasion but wanted to know how the party went? Any pics?

Birds3
01-21-22, 14:27
Thanks all! Let me see what I can pull off.

I would definity be interested in joining a Jennie party.

BuckNaked53
01-21-22, 16:18
I'm finally back in touch with Jennie. She's still in Israel. For now. But who's interested in helping sponsor a return trip to Atlanta for a few parties?I'm definitely interested if it's the same girl I'm thinking of.

JettGreyy
01-27-22, 04:01
I'm finally back in touch with Jennie. She's still in Israel. For now. But who's interested in helping sponsor a return trip to Atlanta for a few parties?I'm definitely down to for this.

SlowNow
01-27-22, 19:52
I'm definitely interested if it's the same girl I'm thinking of.I'm in. Would love to enjoy.

JJD6969
01-28-22, 12:38
Hey guys, I was hoping I could get some help on contact. I had met up with Jessica from Kennesaw a couple years ago and had an amazing time, in my top three of all time. I haven't been able to make it back to Atlanta for a couple years and I unfortunately have lost my contact number I had for her. Would love to see her one on one, but I'll be in AT the week of 2/14 for business and if she has a party I would join in if possible. Missed out on a party in 2019 from Kingslayer and haven't been back since to AT. Any help in connecting with Jessica would be greatly appreciated.I would partake.

JJD6969
01-28-22, 15:02
I'm in. Would love to enjoy.I'm interested.

TheFrostyOne
01-29-22, 20:08
Hey guys, I was hoping I could get some help on contact. I had met up with Jessica from Kennesaw a couple years ago and had an amazing time, in my top three of all time. I haven't been able to make it back to Atlanta for a couple years and I unfortunately have lost my contact number I had for her. Would love to see her one on one, but I'll be in AT the week of 2/14 for business and if she has a party I would join in if possible. Missed out on a party in 2019 from Kingslayer and haven't been back since to AT. Any help in connecting with Jessica would be greatly appreciated.Jessica just texted me and said she is setting up a party. Don't have a date / place yet. Will reply when I know more.

Schip
01-30-22, 11:35
Hello Gents!

Although I personally haven't participated in your groups activities, I've watched from afar (yep, down in Tampa). I have a submissive white 37 year old NEWBIE girl who is *INTERESTED* in (but not yet fully committed to) a gangbang. I'm doing a blowbang for her the day before and, if all goes as expected, she PROBABLY will want an all-bareback gangbang. Most likely limited to 6 or so (though we are open on that topic) with preference for white or latino.

This very cute woman, Michelle, lives in Alpharetta and has only had full on sex with 7 guys in her life, so she is truly "fresh meat. " I'm wanting this to be comfortable for her. A combination of sensual and highly sexual, but still want her to feel USED. Just not broken. Michelle loves to suck so feel free to use her mouth and throat. Cum can be left in her pussy or mouth (she will swallow everything and clean each after with her mouth!

Even though this is *NOT* for filming BUT recent tests required because she is ENGAGED to a guy who has no idea what a true good girl she wants to be and is, and she'd have too much explaining to do should she bring anything home to him (or me since I get to fuck her all the time!

The DOWNSIDE: there will probably only be 12-18 hours notice and her tight little former cheerleader ass will be off limits. At least for this party.

The UPSIDE: it is the chance to get in on a girl's very first ever gangbang and help her become the true good girl that she truly wants to be.

I'd ask that a Senior Member who has set up these parties before reach out to me for help with the details. Thanks so much!

Chip & Michelle.

Jims2321
01-30-22, 19:41
Jessica just texted me and said she is setting up a party. Don't have a date / place yet. Will reply when I know more.When you get a good feel for when it will happen, please let us know. If I can make it, I would definitely be in.

TheWeapon
02-02-22, 09:16
Sounds fun. Not my cup of tea. I've done many partys where the girl down for her first time, and it is always more work than play or waiting around. Once in a blue moon you find a gem. And her first time feels like her 5th. I prefer to hold out of the rookie games and jump in later. Have fun boys. Hopefully we can get her rolling on the bus.

Hello Gents!

Although I personally haven't participated in your groups activities, I've watched from afar (yep, down in Tampa). I have a submissive white 37 year old NEWBIE girl who is *INTERESTED* in (but not yet fully committed to) a gangbang. I'm doing a blowbang for her the day before and, if all goes as expected, she PROBABLY will want an all-bareback gangbang.

Pussy Shave
02-04-22, 23:16
Jessica just texted me and said she is setting up a party. Don't have a date / place yet. Will reply when I know more.I am in for party.

JJD6969
02-05-22, 10:45
Hey guys, I was hoping I could get some help on contact. I had met up with Jessica from Kennesaw a couple years ago and had an amazing time, in my top three of all time. I haven't been able to make it back to Atlanta for a couple years and I unfortunately have lost my contact number I had for her. Would love to see her one on one, but I'll be in AT the week of 2/14 for business and if she has a party I would join in if possible. Missed out on a party in 2019 from Kingslayer and haven't been back since to AT. Any help in connecting with Jessica would be greatly appreciated.Let me know if it occurs. Interested.

Schip
02-06-22, 16:35
It is looking more and more like it will take place, but possibly to take place on Sat 2/12 instead... although *we don't want to interfere with the party for Jessica!!!* Will know for sure by Tuesday night.

No one-on-ones (many of you have asked).

Chip (& Michelle).

Schip
02-08-22, 16:34
Gentlemen,

The gangbang is unfortunately not going to happen. She has decided that it's not for her despite some wonderful support here and even apart from USASG. I would like to thank each of you who sent messages of interest and especially those who offered support in this endeavor.

Sincere apologies that things didn't work out. I'm certain she would have enjoyed every moment of it.

Chip.

TwoInchesHard
02-09-22, 00:26
Party Thursday in Perimeter area. Double with 27 year old redhead and 24 year old Asian. CIP, CIM. Seniors or those with references hit me up for details.

TheFrostyOne
02-10-22, 14:54
Jessica is notorious for being a little flakey. She's a ton of fun if you can get her time, but it can be frustrating.

Anyways, I asked her if she was still planning a party and she said "Yes will get plans together this weekend let you know by then too". So. Maybe we will find out something this weekend for next week. Maybe not. Probably not. Don't hold your breath.

Will update if I hear anything.

GoodBbc6192
02-10-22, 16:04
Party Thursday in Perimeter area. Double with 27 year old redhead and 24 year old Asian. CIP, CIM. Seniors or those with references hit me up for details.When's the party.

Han57
02-17-22, 15:24
Here is a link that hopefully add smiles and laughs. It is a classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FkXsxmRWGw&t=116s

KingNutter1991
03-02-22, 01:21
Here is a link that hopefully add smiles and laughs. It is a classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FkXsxmRWGw&t=116sHilarious.

BustyProvider
03-06-22, 14:42
I'm intrigued as a female to do this looks fun LOL.

PeteLicksClit
03-07-22, 12:46
Anyone interested in a GB with this hottie?

She wants 10+ men.

For 2 hours.

BBBJ, CIP, CIM, DP, as many pops as you can manage, swallowing, guys who want to watch can still bust on her.

2. for participants.

1. for viewers.

Need to get at least 10 to participate in the GB, viewers don't count.

Let me know and I can get this scheduled.

Han57
03-07-22, 13:53
Anyone interested in a GB with this hottie?

She wants 10+ men.

For 2 hours.

BBBJ, CIP, CIM, DP, as many pops as you can manage, swallowing, guys who want to watch can still bust on her.

2. for participants.

1. for viewers.

Need to get at least 10 to participate in the GB, viewers don't count.

Let me know and I can get this scheduled.I would be interested in this event but I saw in another of your posts that this girl "gets hornier the higher she is, so she takes a needle ". That is a turn off for me, as well as for a majority of other guys I am willing to bet.

PeteLicksClit
03-07-22, 19:29
I would be interested in this event but I saw in another of your posts that this girl "gets hornier the higher she is, so she takes a needle ". That is a turn off for me, as well as for a majority of other guys I am willing to bet.It was a turn off for me too at first but I've learned to not let it bother me. The really messed up ones I stay away from. She's still green. No significant signs of needle use and she doesn't have that shiver.

Dawgins
03-08-22, 09:28
I would be interested in this event but I saw in another of your posts that this girl "gets hornier the higher she is, so she takes a needle ". That is a turn off for me, as well as for a majority of other guys I am willing to bet.You play with fire, you can burn the whole house down.

JJD6969
03-09-22, 23:53
When is GB?

Dan1204
03-10-22, 01:02
When is GB?GreenBay Packers.

RTFF!!

PeteLicksClit
03-10-22, 13:29
Hi all, there's been a significant amount of people interested in Luna.

Due to some certain circumstances, my work has moved me out of Ga and I don't know when I'll be back.

Here's Luna's link.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/georgia/atlanta/76551659#.

Say that David (gangbang) sent you.

I unfortunately will not be able to put together the GB or come back to GA for some time. Crazy times we live in.

Someone else can probably put together the GB. There's enough people for a GB. She is eager to please. She likes black, asian, and white men. She's had flaky experiences with hispanic men, but she won't say no (prove her wrong).

ConoLover
03-10-22, 19:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

WillDuff
03-16-22, 09:36
Seniors and party guys, put on your calendar tomorrow the 17th 5 to 8 PM. Restricted to known and vetted guys. PM me if you have interest.

Hits79
03-16-22, 13:03
Seniors and party guys, put on your calendar tomorrow the 17th 5 to 8 PM. Restricted to known and vetted guys. PM me if you have interest.Do any of them do single visit? Gb not really my thing.

Niteluvr
03-16-22, 13:45
Seniors and party guys, put on your calendar tomorrow the 17th 5 to 8 PM. Restricted to known and vetted guys. PM me if you have interest.Does the girl in the first pic do solo sessions? She looks good.

JJD6969
03-20-22, 23:03
Seniors and party guys, put on your calendar tomorrow the 17th 5 to 8 PM. Restricted to known and vetted guys. PM me if you have interest.Thank you for the pics. Hopefully I will get an opportunity to attend one day in the future. Looked like a great time. Whoever set that event up. Great Job!

DetroitJohnny
03-23-22, 23:21
Seniors and party guys, put on your calendar tomorrow the 17th 5 to 8 PM. Restricted to known and vetted guys. PM me if you have interest.Sucks to have missed it. I don't check every day. Next time.

GreekPillar
03-26-22, 12:04
Hey guys, didn't intend to make an account on here but here I am LOL. I have a 31 why / o spinner who wants to "be a nasty * and get gb by guys who take what they want" take with that what you will (pun intended). Looking for 4-6 guys. She stated she wants them to be slim and dominant as well as white (sorry guys). Any one who fits the bill and is interested pm me. Going to be either Monday or Friday this upcoming week trying to iron out a set day with her right now.

NuGuy36
03-26-22, 18:53
Hey guys, didn't intend to make an account on here but here I am LOL. I have a 31 why / o spinner who wants to "be a nasty * and get gb by guys who take what they want" take with that what you will (pun intended). Looking for 4-6 guys. She stated she wants them to be slim and dominant as well as white (sorry guys). Any one who fits the bill and is interested pm me. Going to be either Monday or Friday this upcoming week trying to iron out a set day with her right now.This looks like a dude?

Coco Cal
03-26-22, 19:33
Hey guys, Kiki wants to get back on the party train. Trying to gage interest in a party for this Friday. PM if your free to join. Damages are the same, location will be name if I get enough guys.

WillDuff
03-27-22, 09:10
This all holes open, magic mouth vixen, drained all six fellows at least twice if not more for some. She is open to one on ones but cannot host. PM for digits.

GreekPillar
03-27-22, 11:07
This looks like a dude?Idk what to tell ya bud I guess just don't inquire about joining unless that's your thing?

It's a 31 y / o woman.

Big Pussy Sal
03-27-22, 17:02
This all holes open, magic mouth vixen, drained all six fellows at least twice if not more for some. She is open to one on ones but cannot host. PM for digits.FUCK she looks tasty 😋. I really want to come to the ATL and get in on one of these!

Miguel Del
03-29-22, 09:39
Hey guys, Kiki wants to get back on the party train. Trying to gage interest in a party for this Friday. PM if your free to join. Damages are the same, location will be name if I get enough guys.Sent ya a message.

CryptoBigHead
04-11-22, 01:24
Was wondering if anyone is hosting anything anytime soon. I've done many 1 on 1's but haven't tried this yet.

BrownSugaTwo
04-11-22, 10:45
Is that ThickAndClassy from Seeking?

This all holes open, magic mouth vixen, drained all six fellows at least twice if not more for some. She is open to one on ones but cannot host. PM for digits.

GoneForGood97
04-11-22, 11:24
Is that ThickAndClassy from Seeking?Yes, same girl.

BrownSugaTwo
04-11-22, 11:27
Awesome. Didn't know she did GBs and had that great ass (topped perfectly with a tramp stamp).

Yes, same girl.

MickyRocky
04-15-22, 21:26
Met her once. Was trying to catch up here, however, our schedules are not working. She says always busy.

Awesome. Didn't know she did GBs and had that great ass (topped perfectly with a tramp stamp).

HaneDales
04-16-22, 00:46
Lmao not everyone in seeking is a sugar baby, they spread it for anyone.

Met her once. Was trying to catch up here, however, our schedules are not working. She says always busy.

MickyRocky
04-17-22, 10:05
Exactly. My only request is not to increase the demand and rates. Play wise.

Lmao not everyone in seeking is a sugar baby, they spread it for anyone.

MickyRocky
04-17-22, 10:07
BTW, may I know the damage for 6.

BbcKingAss
04-17-22, 20:13
Gangbang Party for tonight if enough are interested! She's into everything and down for whatever!

Plisknoob1
04-18-22, 18:29
Gangbang Party for tonight if enough are interested! She's into everything and down for whatever!https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spinner

Niteluvr
04-18-22, 19:14
Gangbang Party for tonight if enough are interested! She's into everything and down for whatever!A construction crane would be hard-pressed to hoist and spin that.

Roddee
04-18-22, 19:25
Hmmm, I'm skeptical. I'd have questions, but I don't trust you.

Gangbang Party for tonight if enough are interested! She's into everything and down for whatever!

TwoInchesHard
06-08-22, 15:48
Party Thursday, 4-7 pm. White spinner, AA spinner. Perimeter area. Seniors or those with references hit me up for details.

ForeGolf197
06-10-22, 09:16
Party Thursday, 4-7 pm. White spinner, AA spinner. Perimeter area. Seniors or those with references hit me up for details.Just wanted to see how did yesterday go? A lot of activity or somewhat slow? Thanks!

NoRug17
06-27-22, 15:30
Any utr gangbangs coming up, my little head needs relief 🥲.

NaughtyMaddy
06-27-22, 16:10
I was planning on hosting one in July.

Any utr gangbangs coming up, my little head needs relief.

NoRug17
06-27-22, 18:55
I was planning on hosting one in July.Thanks will keep my eyes open.

KimJungHung
07-07-22, 21:49
Only been to one event but always looking for more, bumb.

Birds3
07-12-22, 18:53
I'm out of the party planning game, but if one of you boys can get something planned, I can get my girlfriend (35 yo redhead with natural G cups) to attend, at the very least watch, and most likely join in. Those of you who know me know that the women I've brought have almost always ended up playing. If Tequila or Island are around they can tell you this is something you definitely want to make happen.

NoRug17
07-23-22, 10:57
I'm out of the party planning game, but if one of you boys can get something planned, I can get my girlfriend (35 yo redhead with natural G cups) to attend, at the very least watch, and most likely join in. Those of you who know me know that the women I've brought have almost always ended up playing. If Tequila or Island are around they can tell you this is something you definitely want to make happen.Please, I have no utr, so I'll be glad to help if any one has one. I can help procure a place to play.

Noobi
07-23-22, 13:39
How does one become senior to partake? Or are their opportunities for both regulars and senior?

Machintosh
07-24-22, 22:23
How does one become senior to partake? Or are their opportunities for both regulars and senior?Start posting and sharing reviews in the other sections. Overtime you become a senior.

Jokerr884
07-25-22, 09:27
What's up why'all. Usually on the street walker side or escort side but I'm interested in the GB scene. If anyone can set something up today it can just be us two or whoever else. I'm available all day.

BigDaddyRob
07-31-22, 15:46
Hey guys, I was hoping I could get some help on contact. I had met up with Jessica from Kennesaw a couple years ago and had an amazing time, in my top three of all time. I haven't been able to make it back to Atlanta for a couple years and I unfortunately have lost my contact number I had for her. Would love to see her one on one, but I'll be in AT the week of 2/14 for business and if she has a party I would join in if possible. Missed out on a party in 2019 from Kingslayer and haven't been back since to AT. Any help in connecting with Jessica would be greatly appreciated.Did you ever hook up with her? I thought she left the biz and was very flaky at times. I know several times I would set something up then ghosted.

JayThompsonZ
07-31-22, 20:58
Did you ever hook up with her? I thought she left the biz and was very flaky at times. I know several times I would set something up then ghosted.It looks like Jessica got locked up in March. With her record she may still be locked up. I certainly haven't talked to her since March. Or maybe she just used that as motivation to clean her ish up.

JayThompsonZ
08-01-22, 15:21
I have a hot (5'9 big naturals) blonde friend who is down to do a DP. She's pricey but I'm willing to pay a premium and even cover part of the other guys cost. Just need one dude, maybe two at most. If you're interested DM me and I can share more!

BigDaddyRob
08-02-22, 12:49
Did you ever hook up with her? I thought she left the biz and was very flaky at times. I know several times I would set something up then ghosted.Hmm, wonder if this is the same Jessica I am thinking about. The one I am thinking about has a kid.

YoukPak
08-04-22, 22:17
Look time lurker here and I have a young hot wife that is interested in the GB scene. She is in her mid 20's and very submissive. I am looking to host a day time party in Sandy Spring in two weeks. $$$ for the session and everything covered. Please PM me if you're interested, we can verified as well. Only looking for 5 members to join since she is new to the scene.

Han57
08-05-22, 12:31
Look time lurker here and I have a young hot wife that is interested in the GB scene. She is in her mid 20's and very submissive. I am looking to host a day time party in Sandy Spring in two weeks. $$$ for the session and everything covered. Please PM me if you're interested, we can verified as well. Only looking for 5 members to join since she is new to the scene.Everything covered will most likely make this hard to sell, also "$$$ for the session" is that per person?

GoneForGood97
08-05-22, 13:23
Look time lurker here and I have a young hot wife that is interested in the GB scene. She is in her mid 20's and very submissive. I am looking to host a day time party in Sandy Spring in two weeks. $$$ for the session and everything covered. Please PM me if you're interested, we can verified as well. Only looking for 5 members to join since she is new to the scene.$$$ is what I would expect to pay to hit that solo. GB should be half that, assuming it's all bare and she swallows. You start putting limits like covers, you need to be in the sub $ price range.

KimJungHung
08-05-22, 17:56
$$$ is what I would expect to pay to hit that solo. GB should be half that, assuming it's all bare and she swallows. You start putting limits like covers, you need to be in the sub $ price range.There's way to many good options that are cheaper for then to spend $$$ on covered service but to each his own. One man's high end girl is another man's regretful visit.

YoukPak
08-05-22, 19:11
Everything covered will most likely make this hard to sell, also "$$$ for the session" is that per person?Yes, it is $$$ per person. It will be at least a few hours, depending on your stamina or how long you want to stay.

Shizzy6969
08-06-22, 07:48
Look time lurker here and I have a young hot wife that is interested in the GB scene. She is in her mid 20's and very submissive. I am looking to host a day time party in Sandy Spring in two weeks. $$$ for the session and everything covered. Please PM me if you're interested, we can verified as well. Only looking for 5 members to join since she is new to the scene.Seems interesting. I went ahead and send you a ping.

GreenKnight
08-06-22, 10:48
Look time lurker here and I have a young hot wife that is interested in the GB scene. She is in her mid 20's and very submissive. I am looking to host a day time party in Sandy Spring in two weeks. $$$ for the session and everything covered. Please PM me if you're interested, we can verified as well. Only looking for 5 members to join since she is new to the scene.Interested. I used to have another username. So I am not new. I sent you a private message.

GreenKnight
08-06-22, 10:50
I have a hot (5'9 big naturals) blonde friend who is down to do a DP. She's pricey but I'm willing to pay a premium and even cover part of the other guys cost. Just need one dude, maybe two at most. If you're interested DM me and I can share more!Interested. Used to post under another name. Out of retirement. Sent you a DM.

JMcLane27
08-07-22, 14:16
Hey fellas,

I'm not new to chasing on these escort sites, but I'm wanting to get in on some private and even filmed GB / DP action.

I don't have much history here posting because I honestly just recently found out about this site. Usually use Escortbab and used to use backpage back in the day.

Open to helping with costs if necessary and depending on what she looks like. Completely clean of course.

Feel free to contact me. I'm based in the Marietta area, don't mind travel a little though. Thanks in advance. Be safe.

RayPrince
08-07-22, 19:48
I thought she looked familiar. They used to be in Athens. There should be some reviews on them in the Athens forum so you guys know what you're getting yourself into.

https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/Hot-married-MILF/548775964972

RayPrince
08-07-22, 19:54
This should help whoever is considering spending that much for the gb party.

https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/Hot-married-MILF/548775964972

Camhh
08-08-22, 06:23
Look time lurker here and I have a young hot wife that is interested in the GB scene. She is in her mid 20's and very submissive. I am looking to host a day time party in Sandy Spring in two weeks. $$$ for the session and everything covered. Please PM me if you're interested, we can verified as well. Only looking for 5 members to join since she is new to the scene.PM sent. Let me know!

GoneForGood97
08-08-22, 10:14
This should help whoever is considering spending that much for the gb party.

https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/Hot-married-MILF/548775964972Nice catch LOL. Guess they thought her pussy magically double or tripled in value because she's taking dick 2 hours west? Too funny.

CrempieLover
09-03-22, 16:58
Anyone got a hold of Liz lately? Not sure if I have dated contact info but no longer been able to pin her down. Hope all is well I know she had some personal family things going on recently.

Happy hunting.

Machintosh
09-04-22, 10:01
Anyone got a hold of Liz lately? Not sure if I have dated contact info but no longer been able to pin her down. Hope all is well I know she had some personal family things going on recently.

Happy hunting.She's fine, she just retired. Better to let her go.

CrempieLover
09-04-22, 10:47
She's fine, she just retired. Better to let her go.Glad to hear she's fine! Can't believe I didn't hear she retired. For some reason I thought she was supposed to be a fill in for one of the last GB parties a week or so ago.

Lookinfoit69
09-04-22, 12:30
LOL at retired. As though she getting a pension or living now on distributions from savings in her "hoe-01 k". These WGs don't retire, they pause or quit.

Glad to hear she's fine! Can't believe I didn't hear she retired. For some reason I thought she was supposed to be a fill in for one of the last GB parties a week or so ago.

CagerCoach
09-04-22, 15:21
Is the scene pretty much dead or just no interest anymore? I must have attended 15-20 with King and there were always 6-10 guys at every one and it was usually a good mixture, not just the same ones. If I didn't have a full time job and live in the Gainesville area I would jump in and try to plan some but there was never any interest for parties up north. Oh the gold ole days!!

Loop285
09-04-22, 17:36
Is the scene pretty much dead or just no interest anymore? I must have attended 15-20 with King and there were always 6-10 guys at every one and it was usually a good mixture, not just the same ones. If I didn't have a full time job and live in the Gainesville area I would jump in and try to plan some but there was never any interest for parties up north. Oh the gold ole days!!I was in the gangbang scene during the Craigslist era. I didn't know about this website and the parties why'all were hosting at the time. I was looking through this archive and it seems like King and Mr Mojo we're doing most of the leg work in here. Most likely why it seems the scene is dead. I am not completely through the archive yet but once I am, I would be willing to host a party or two and see how it goes.

NoRug17
09-05-22, 09:58
I was in the gangbang scene during the Craigslist era. I didn't know about this website and the parties why'all were hosting at the time. I was looking through this archive and it seems like King and Mr Mojo we're doing most of the leg work in here. Most likely why it seems the scene is dead. I am not completely through the archive yet but once I am, I would be willing to host a party or two and see how it goes.Love to get this gb group back going also, mainly a partaker, don't have any utr ladies at the moment to offer.

CrempieLover
09-05-22, 10:56
Is the scene pretty much dead or just no interest anymore? I must have attended 15-20 with King and there were always 6-10 guys at every one and it was usually a good mixture, not just the same ones. If I didn't have a full time job and live in the Gainesville area I would jump in and try to plan some but there was never any interest for parties up north. Oh the gold ole days!!The GB group that was on this site isn't dead. Just moved off this platform to something a little more under the radar. However, yes the parties have slowed down a good bit.

SexyBeast93
09-05-22, 16:45
I was in the gangbang scene during the Craigslist era. I didn't know about this website and the parties why'all were hosting at the time. I was looking through this archive and it seems like King and Mr Mojo we're doing most of the leg work in here. Most likely why it seems the scene is dead. I am not completely through the archive yet but once I am, I would be willing to host a party or two and see how it goes.I'd definitely be willing to attend, and help out with logistics if you're serious about doing this. May have a girl who'd be willing for the right price. Feel free to PM me.

NoRug17
09-06-22, 18:19
I'd definitely be willing to attend, and help out with logistics if you're serious about doing this. May have a girl who'd be willing for the right price. Feel free to PM me.Also willing to help and partake.

Loop285
09-07-22, 19:13
Also willing to help and partake.Yeah I'm serious Beast93. I've contemplating Airbnb / hotel vs. Private residence, pricing, security, and escorts vs. Women I know. Also looking at conflicts at past gatherings and seeing what went wrong. Sounds good though, I'll pm why'all if anything comes about.

Busy Lurker
09-07-22, 19:34
I saw her in April. Heard from her again in late May.

It looks like Jessica got locked up in March. With her record she may still be locked up. I certainly haven't talked to her since March. Or maybe she just used that as motivation to clean her ish up.

Xxxx9998
09-16-22, 23:27
Passed away.

I saw her in April. Heard from her again in late May.

MassageJudge
09-17-22, 00:12
I'd definitely be willing to attend, and help out with logistics if you're serious about doing this. May have a girl who'd be willing for the right price. Feel free to PM me.How can I help? May I be a part of this? PM me.

Busy Lurker
09-23-22, 20:37
Passed away.Wow, heartbreaking. She struggled so hard for so long. Do you know cause of death? No goodbye posts on her FB pages.

Novalimber2
09-25-22, 12:04
Wow, heartbreaking. She struggled so hard for so long. Do you know cause of death? No goodbye posts on her FB pages.She passed on September 15, OD. Very sad, she couldn’t shake the demons.

Edawg5
10-01-22, 17:37
She passed on September 15, OD. Very sad, she couldnt shake the demons.Jessica with the lotus tatoo between her shoulderblades?

VictorAtl91
10-03-22, 01:10
She passed on September 15, OD. Very sad, she couldnt shake the demons.Such an Unfortunate news. I happened to meet her when she was with Sunny long ago, she was working hard and enrolled in a college too. What happened that things turned upside down?

Birds3
11-10-22, 08:17
Those of you who were here last time around know this girl is the best of the best and many guys personal GOAT. She's flying in from Israel and doing a party Monday night. Reach out to me for details. No newbies, sorry.

BrownSugaTwo
11-10-22, 16:39
Those of you who were here last time around know this girl is the best of the best and many guys personal GOAT. She's flying in from Israel and doing a party Monday night. Reach out to me for details. No newbies, sorry.The hips on that girl are amazing. Goodness.

Han57
11-14-22, 12:06
Those of you who were here last time around know this girl is the best of the best and many guys personal GOAT. She's flying in from Israel and doing a party Monday night. Reach out to me for details. No newbies, sorry.Any update on this event, will it even materialize?

CryptoBigHead
11-14-22, 12:13
Any update on this event, will it even materialize?I'm still waiting too bro.

Greezy1515
11-14-22, 16:05
I would like to attend for my birthday 11/15 bros.

SexyBeast93
11-14-22, 16:33
Any update on this event, will it even materialize?I never heard back from him, but maybe he considers me a newbie based on my post history, though I've been doing this kinda thing for a long time and mostly lurking till recently.

We'll see.

Birds3
11-15-22, 09:22
Wow, what a party. Fourteen guys, almost all multiple orgasms. Not a single guy left feeling anything but euphoric. Israeli Jennie is a legend for a reason.

Looks like we are going to do a daytime party on Thursday (same rules) and a $300 party next Monday night where just about everything is allowed -- anal, creampies anywhere, filming, even golden showers if anyone's into that. Who would be down for either Thursday afternoon or Monday night? (Or both).

Senior members, sorry if I missed replying to any of you that reached out; I tried to get you all. Regular members, sorry but for ease of sorting we just decided to go with seniors only for Jennie.

Those of you who were here last time around know this girl is the best of the best and many guys personal GOAT. She's flying in from Israel and doing a party Monday night. Reach out to me for details. No newbies, sorry.

TylerDurden07
11-17-22, 14:20
I usually hang out on SA to get the girls I want to have fun with. Today, I was contacted by a girl on the site asking me if I wanted to come to an orgy at the Hyatt Regency. 25 girls & 12 dudes. Wanted me to send $80 via paypal to get "membership. ".

I'm a total novice to the swinger party thing, so hopefully why'all can tell me if this is legit in terms of how it works.

Oriema2002
11-17-22, 14:32
I usually hang out on SA to get the girls I want to have fun with. Today, I was contacted by a girl on the site asking me if I wanted to come to an orgy at the Hyatt Regency. 25 girls & 12 dudes. Wanted me to send $80 via paypal to get "membership. ".

I'm a total novice to the swinger party thing, so hopefully why'all can tell me if this is legit in terms of how it works.If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. But, for 80 bucks that's untraceable to you, what do you have to lose? If the girl wanted to shake you down for money, she probably would have asked for much more. Just don't give anybody your real contact info or credit card or other items that may lead to your true identity.

Han57
11-17-22, 14:49

I'm a total novice to the swinger party thing, so hopefully why'all can tell me if this is legit in terms of how it works.Undoubtably a scam.

2me4Looking2
11-17-22, 15:37
I'm a total novice to the swinger party thing, so hopefully why'all can tell me if this is legit in terms of how it works.Don't do it even if you don't mind losing the money. You are just perpetuating the scam if you do. There is no way this is legit.

TylerDurden07
11-17-22, 18:29
Don't do it even if you don't mind losing the money. You are just perpetuating the scam if you do. There is no way this is legit.And I didn't. The feedback from the Board tells me that this has way too many red flags on it.

FalconsFan1986
11-19-22, 11:08
Undoubtably a scam.Can someone inbox me or tell me what site "SA" is?

BlueEyedBrad27
11-19-22, 13:32
I was a semi-regular at King's parties a while back. I've moved back in the area and would love to re-engage with whatever GB / Orgy groups are active now.

Atlantaasian
11-19-22, 14:46
Can someone inbox me or tell me what site "SA" is?Seeking Arrangements.

BuckNaked53
11-20-22, 18:02
Wow, what a party. Fourteen guys, almost all multiple orgasms. Not a single guy left feeling anything but euphoric. Israeli Jennie is a legend for a reason.

Looks like we are going to do a daytime party on Thursday (same rules) and a $300 party next Monday night where just about everything is allowed -- anal, creampies anywhere, filming, even golden showers if anyone's into that. Who would be down for either Thursday afternoon or Monday night? (Or both).

Senior members, sorry if I missed replying to any of you that reached out; I tried to get you all. Regular members, sorry but for ease of sorting we just decided to go with seniors only for Jennie.Saw her a few years back when she entertained us. Would love to tap that ass again. Please let me know if there is room for 1 more?

Bullspit
11-21-22, 12:22

Senior members, sorry if I missed replying to any of you that reached out; I tried to get you all. Regular members, sorry but for ease of sorting we just decided to go with seniors only for Jennie.Party still happening? Would love to join! Been missing the atl GB scene since the passing of king.

SgtHappyEnding
11-29-22, 15:29
Those of you who were here last time around know this girl is the best of the best and many guys personal GOAT. She's flying in from Israel and doing a party Monday night. Reach out to me for details. No newbies, sorry.Like many on the forum that haven't had the pleasure, I wouldn't mind seeing the GOAT in action. Are there any videos posted out there?

Lk1096
12-02-22, 10:44
Like many on the forum that haven't had the pleasure, I wouldn't mind seeing the GOAT in action. Are there any videos posted out there?I second this notion.

OutsideProof
12-02-22, 16:23
I second this notion.I third that motion.

FlowBB
12-04-22, 22:03
Like many on the forum that haven't had the pleasure, I wouldn't mind seeing the GOAT in action. Are there any videos posted out there?I can't speak on this 100% because I wasn't at this event but the ones I've been to in the past pics and vids aren't usually shared to a wider audience. Usually just kept to the ones whom participated. I highly doubt someone is going to be willing to share them (if they do exist).

BullDawgMan74
12-05-22, 16:31

Senior members, sorry if I missed replying to any of you that reached out; I tried to get you all. Regular members, sorry but for ease of sorting we just decided to go with seniors only for Jennie.Any chance she does 1 on 1? Would love contact info. Feel free to DM me.

CaptOfMyDomain
12-10-22, 21:20
She looks fun I want to meet her!

Churchy
01-06-23, 12:40

Senior members, sorry if I missed replying to any of you that reached out; I tried to get you all. Regular members, sorry but for ease of sorting we just decided to go with seniors only for Jennie.Can you empty your PMs?

Jrody1
01-20-23, 14:23
Ad showing she states she does gang bangs: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/118657434/6175806038 .

Not sure if this chick has come across any of y'alls radar. She states she does gang bangs in her ad. Not sure if anyone is interested in doing that with her.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6175806038/1

From Virginia so maybe the Virginia forum has something on her. I'm not sure. I did an advanced search and did find post with the name Kash. I'm unsure if those reviews are about this Kash here since there are no pictures.

Johnny Mapalo
01-22-23, 10:33
Ad showing she states she does gang bangs: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/118657434/6175806038 .

Not sure if this chick has come across any of y'alls radar. She states she does gang bangs in her ad. Not sure if anyone is interested in doing that with her.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6175806038/1

From Virginia so maybe the Virginia forum has something on her. I'm not sure. I did an advanced search and did find post with the name Kash. I'm unsure if those reviews are about this Kash here since there are no pictures.I reviewed that chic last year with pictures and a link under the same name, "Kash". It's in the escort review section. She done put on some more weight though. She's a good 6 foot tall. Can't suck deek and can't take much deek either. That doing gang bangs statement in her ad is a rouse to get more money out of simps.

She text me a few days after I saw her, asking me if I wanted to cum fvck her and her sister. She just called me out of the blue and sounded very sheisty over the phone. She offers bare for $300. Though. So she says. I'd just do the quickie with that chic and cut.

DaRiv
01-25-23, 18:17
I'm headed to Conyers right now to meet with a girl I've been seeing for a few years. She's been asking me for a long time to help her get gangbanged. But she wants to work her way into it. Right now I'm extending an offer to someone to come tonight and meet with us and have some fun. She's a very good girl and a masochist. All three holes are open and her throat is deep. Well it is now that I've been training it. 😈 She is a big girl so if that's not your thing then you should pass. But she is also young, cute, willing but very shy. For more details and vetting PM me and we'll go from there. Seniors only.

Thirty3
02-03-23, 01:19
Has anyone had luck at club Valentino or whatever it's called? I'm not looking for gross / very overweight lady's.

The place I liked moved. 1783 or something like that. Has it reopened elsewhere?

Han57
02-03-23, 11:25
Has anyone had luck at club Valentino or whatever it's called? I'm not looking for gross / very overweight lady's.

The place I liked moved. 1783 or something like that. Has it reopened elsewhere?After 19 years, Club 1763 closed its doors for good on Oct. 1st, 2022. There are no plans to reopen as the club has been sold to new owners and they plan on turning it into another totally different business.

Jrody1
02-03-23, 11:57
After 19 years, Club 1763 closed its doors for good on Oct. 1st, 2022. There are no plans to reopen as the club has been sold to new owners and they plan on turning it into another totally different business.Very true. There is a whole community in BDSM that went there and now it's gone. This spot was way better IMHO than "The LOFT". I think some are migrating to their but idk where else people who went to 1763 are going.

https://www.1763.net/ .

CrempieLover
02-12-23, 12:51
Damn its quite around here. Where's the big bang happening for the big game? No GB's going on today? I'm sure some lovely party guests would love to host us, right?

Thirty3
02-14-23, 00:39
1763 was by far the best place I've visited. I met the owner. He was polite and didn't strike me as a bad person. The speaker was a p2 p person I knew from an app. There is surprising amount of that happening in those clubs. Generally speaking if a guy is getting any he's giving something. Either cash, gifts, or trading his piece for it.

I showed up with the intention of scouting and not participating. Passed on 2 opportunities to play with lady's around 30. They weren't exactly hot but were much better than what I usually encounter in such places.

FalconsFan1986
02-14-23, 07:28
New to this & curious to know the price to join one of these gang bangs. Inbox me if there's any new ones anytime soon.

HeldonSwane
02-23-23, 02:50
Man it's so sad to this thread without king, it just doesn't have the same energy.

GoneForGood97
02-23-23, 16:03
Man it's so sad to this thread without king, it just doesn't have the same energy.My understanding is that things are still happening, they just don't post about it. It stays inside a group of verified posters, and they generally don't post much on here looking for new people as most people are unreliable or flakey. I'm not "in the know" as I don't attend, but I know a few of the guys that are, and they seem to have as much fun as they want.

GatorBlu
02-24-23, 08:50
Hey all. Been out of the game for a few different reasons, but had a lot of fun at some parties back in June and July of last year. Trying to get back into the fun now, if anything is happening please let me know and I can certainly verify as well. Hope everyone is doing well.

Xinyl
02-25-23, 08:52
My understanding is that things are still happening, they just don't post about it. It stays inside a group of verified posters, and they generally don't post much on here looking for new people as most people are unreliable or flakey. I'm not "in the know" as I don't attend, but I know a few of the guys that are, and they seem to have as much fun as they want.I was within that circle when it left this platform after King passed and the mod or whoever did contact me to see if I was still active. I had been having a few personal / health issues for a bit and hadn't been real active and he booted me from the circle. I would love to reconnect and participate though if there's a way back in.

AboveAvarage
03-03-23, 01:35
Any group willing to add another member I kinda want to try GB parties.

CrempieLover
03-03-23, 13:26
I was within that circle when it left this platform after King passed and the mod or whoever did contact me to see if I was still active. I had been having a few personal / health issues for a bit and hadn't been real active and he booted me from the circle. I would love to reconnect and participate though if there's a way back in.Good luck with that. They are real protective about those party girls. They act like have daughters in the group or something. Also from what I've heard around the way is the main organizer moved out of state and the other one is having some health issues so not really active either. A few of the members have been trying to pick up the slack but hasn't really gotten back up to speed.

ShdyBlckBoy
04-16-23, 23:15
I've got a "lesbian" friend that's interested in starting to do these, I will post some pics once I get them. No set date yet but she wants to do the first one in the next month or so.

GatorBlu
04-16-23, 23:25
I've got a "lesbian" friend that's interested in starting to do these, I will post some pics once I get them. No set date yet but she wants to do the first one in the next month or so.I used to be involved a bit in this scene, and looking to get back into some fun. 37/ m.

FalconsFan1986
04-17-23, 05:55
I've got a "lesbian" friend that's interested in starting to do these, I will post some pics once I get them. No set date yet but she wants to do the first one in the next month or so.Sign me up.

CagerCoach
04-17-23, 16:01
Love to join in. Did probably 8-10 parties with King. Ready to get back in the game.

NoRug17
04-19-23, 15:24
I've got a "lesbian" friend that's interested in starting to do these, I will post some pics once I get them. No set date yet but she wants to do the first one in the next month or so.Bring it and they will cum.

DaRiv
04-22-23, 20:20
I'm headed to Conyers right now to meet with a girl I've been seeing for a few years. She's been asking me for a long time to help her get gangbanged. But she wants to work her way into it. Right now I'm extending an offer to someone to come tonight and meet with us and have some fun. She's a very good girl and a masochist. All three holes are open and her throat is deep. Well it is now that I've been training it. 😈 She is a big girl so if that's not your thing then you should pass. But she is also young, cute, willing but very shy. For more details and vetting PM me and we'll go from there. Seniors only.Plan is to meet this coming Thursday the 27th. So now there is a little more time to arrange things between acceptable suitors. DM if you're interested and want details. I'm not here regularly so be patient, be respectful, and be a decent human being for crying out loud. Had two people harass me last time BC I would not share her info. Sorry, but she's only for sharing in the offered situation only. Trying to aquire her information from me (or her while meeting) will just get you ejected. She's not a typical pro or GB girl. I've been seeing her for about 3 years and you all know how it goes when it comes to sharing the good ones.

This meet will probably happen in the Cobb or Alpharetta area this time. All details have not yet been set when it comes to that. Going to wait a little bit to see how many people are accepted to join.

Looking for 4 to 6 gentlemen to partake. She's hoping for her first DP experience other than with me and a toy. DM for deets, vetting, rules of engagement etc.

DaRiv
04-24-23, 17:56
Plan is to meet this coming Thursday the 27th. So now there is a little more time to arrange things between acceptable suitors. DM if you're interested and want details. I'm not here regularly so be patient, be respectful, and be a decent human being for crying out loud. Had two people harass me last time BC I would not share her info. Sorry, but she's only for sharing in the offered situation only. Trying to aquire her information from me (or her while meeting) will just get you ejected. She's not a typical pro or GB girl. I've been seeing her for about 3 years and you all know how it goes when it comes to sharing the good ones.

This meet will probably happen in the Cobb or Alpharetta area this time. All details have not yet been set when it comes to that. Going to wait a little bit to see how many people are accepted to join.

Looking for 4 to 6 gentlemen to partake. She's hoping for her first DP experience other than with me and a toy. DM for deets, vetting, rules of engagement etc.Letting everyone know. I'm with her now. And Aunt Flow came to visit. So we'll have to postpone until she decides to leave the downstairs room. Invasive biotchh. 🤬.

WillDuff
04-27-23, 19:11
For seniors with solid posting history and previous party attendees, we have a mid day and evening party tomorrow Friday and an afternoon one on Saturday near perimeter. Nicole (has graced us a few months back) is down to play. All three holes, dp loving, cum loving vixen is available, eager and excited for her next challenge. As usual door is $.5. There is a chance we might have a surprise guess at 1 of the 3 events (I have no idea myself which one if she decides to attend) so bring and extra Ben just in case. It is a hotel with paid parking $14 I believe. HMU if you want consideration.

Lust Manal
04-28-23, 16:41
For seniors with solid posting history and previous party attendees, we have a mid day and evening party tomorrow Friday and an afternoon one on Saturday near perimeter. Nicole (has graced us a few months back) is down to play. All three holes, dp loving, cum loving vixen is available, eager and excited for her next challenge. As usual door is $.5. There is a chance we might have a surprise guess at 1 of the 3 events (I have no idea myself which one if she decides to attend) so bring and extra Ben just in case. It is a hotel with paid parking $14 I believe. HMU if you want consideration.I'd love to play with her.

WillDuff
04-28-23, 17:00
Six mongers limped away drained this afternoon. Thought I would put a few of todays memories here for view pleasure. Several you seniors have PM me and I have replied. One new guy showed and had a fun time with 2 monster pops. A couple more of you old timers are coming out tonight or tomorrow. I look forward to seeing you.

Loop285
04-28-23, 19:58
Six mongers limped away drained this afternoon. Thought I would put a few of todays memories here for view pleasure. Several you seniors have PM me and I have replied. One new guy showed and had a fun time with 2 monster pops. A couple more of you old timers are coming out tonight or tomorrow. I look forward to seeing you.Good to see gang bang parties alive and well!

FlowBB
05-01-23, 09:21
Six mongers limped away drained this afternoon. Thought I would put a few of todays memories here for view pleasure. Several you seniors have PM me and I have replied. One new guy showed and had a fun time with 2 monster pops. A couple more of you old timers are coming out tonight or tomorrow. I look forward to seeing you.Great job Will! So awesome to see so action back in the section.

WillDuff
05-06-23, 08:20
Hey guys, we are welcoming to the party bus Honey, who some of you have probably seen. She is very excited and is looking forward to experiencing her first time ever multiple guy event. She is such a sweetheart and curvy, super sexual, MILF. No anal. BBBJ, CIM and CIP are ok. As usual, seniors and party guys with solid posting history are welcome to PM me. Day and time to me announced soon. I have 4 guys already on board (up to five guys door is $140,6 or more $120). If you have seen her before and want to attend, she will need to vouch for you ahead of time. If you are a newbie, this is your chance to possible fast track into the parties by seeing her beforehand 1 on 1 and having her vouch for you.

Mdaz6
05-06-23, 16:17
For seniors with solid posting history and previous party attendees, we have a mid day and evening party tomorrow Friday and an afternoon one on Saturday near perimeter. Nicole (has graced us a few months back) is down to play. All three holes, dp loving, cum loving vixen is available, eager and excited for her next challenge. As usual door is $.5. There is a chance we might have a surprise guess at 1 of the 3 events (I have no idea myself which one if she decides to attend) so bring and extra Ben just in case. It is a hotel with paid parking $14 I believe. HMU if you want consideration.I am impressed always to do that! Thanks for sharing!

MikeAsEscorts3
05-07-23, 01:42
Hey guys, we are welcoming to the party bus Honey, who some of you have probably seen. She is very excited and is looking forward to experiencing her first time ever multiple guy event. She is such a sweetheart and curvy, super sexual, MILF. No anal. BBBJ, CIM and CIP are ok. As usual, seniors and party guys with solid posting history are welcome to PM me. Day and time to me announced soon. I have 4 guys already on board (up to five guys door is $140,6 or more $120). If you have seen her before and want to attend, she will need to vouch for you ahead of time. If you are a newbie, this is your chance to possible fast track into the parties by seeing her beforehand 1 on 1 and having her vouch for you.I'm down, but your DMs are filled.

MikeAsEscorts3
05-07-23, 01:42
Hey guys, we are welcoming to the party bus Honey, who some of you have probably seen. She is very excited and is looking forward to experiencing her first time ever multiple guy event. She is such a sweetheart and curvy, super sexual, MILF. No anal. BBBJ, CIM and CIP are ok. As usual, seniors and party guys with solid posting history are welcome to PM me. Day and time to me announced soon. I have 4 guys already on board (up to five guys door is $140,6 or more $120). If you have seen her before and want to attend, she will need to vouch for you ahead of time. If you are a newbie, this is your chance to possible fast track into the parties by seeing her beforehand 1 on 1 and having her vouch for you.I'm down, but your DMs are filled.

WillDuff
05-07-23, 19:18
Thanks for your patience.

WillDuff
05-13-23, 12:27
Last week with our newbie. Her first gangbang and loved it. Will be back Thursday evening.

WillDuff
05-13-23, 12:30
Lu never let's the guys down.

Curiousg24
05-15-23, 12:24
Lu never let's the guys down.Neither do you Mr. Duff. Neither do you.

WillDuff
05-30-23, 08:59
Happy to announce a party tomorrow Wed afternoon. Becca from our neighbor state will be here. Seniors and party guys send a PM is interested.

BrownSugaTwo
05-31-23, 12:16
Happy to announce a party tomorrow Wed afternoon. Becca from our neighbor state will be here. Seniors and party guys send a PM is interested.Damn, I didn't realize she was back in town. Met her on SA. Maybe she'll be around long enough for a 1:1, assuming you guys don't wear her out lol.

BrownSugaTwo
05-31-23, 12:21
Last week with our newbie. Her first gangbang and loved it. Will be back Thursday evening.Does she do 1:1's as a pre-screening method? Would love to see her, if so.

WillDuff
06-05-23, 09:17
If you have my number you can text me for details. Seems a few guys here are back up to their old tricks of make life difficult for some of the ladies. No more one on one referrals to unknow mongers.

WillDuff
06-12-23, 18:13
Wanted to send a special thanks to two inches in Denver for sending his special find our way last week Wed to Saturday morning. She had a lot of fun with a couple of our local ladies in the two parties on Thursday. Here ia a photo recap for those that missed it.

BrownSugaTwo
06-13-23, 08:13
Wanted to send a special thanks to two inches in Denver for sending his special find our way last week Wed to Saturday morning. She had a lot of fun with a couple of our local ladies in the two parties on Thursday. Here ia a photo recap for those that missed it.Fantastic.

DarkMeat007
06-17-23, 13:58
For seniors with solid posting history and previous party attendees, we have a mid day and evening party tomorrow Friday and an afternoon one on Saturday near perimeter. Nicole (has graced us a few months back) is down to play. All three holes, dp loving, cum loving vixen is available, eager and excited for her next challenge. As usual door is $.5. There is a chance we might have a surprise guess at 1 of the 3 events (I have no idea myself which one if she decides to attend) so bring and extra Ben just in case. It is a hotel with paid parking $14 I believe. HMU if you want consideration.That's amazing. Looking forward to partying with why'all.

WillDuff
06-22-23, 09:59
Thanks go out to one of our USAG members. He put me in contact with a party candidate and she was super excited to have her first multi dick event. We went with a 4 guy audition for 2. 5 hours and this gal is the bomb. The young bucks each took 3 msog and us older dogs squeaked out 2 each. Now she is excited and so looking forward to a main event which we plan on next week. We will have one of our regular ladies join in since this one is super into girls and eating creampies. FYI party tomorrow Friday mid day (hosting by a close friend and I will be attending). Also putting one together for next Tuesday afternoon with one of the recent gals (within the last 2 months posted here). Seniors and party guys who have been absent a while and want to return are welcome. Vetting is as usual (solid posting history or meeting 1 on 1 with a lady). NO 1 on 1 or number request will be provided. The effort here is to support the group, have the girls happy and easily get a handful of guys together for playtime. An average party brings 5 to 10 guys during the 3 hours. Many in and out within an hour.

DarkMeat007
06-22-23, 18:36
Thanks go out to one of our USAG members. He put me in contact with a party candidate and she was super excited to have her first multi dick event. We went with a 4 guy audition for 2. 5 hours and this gal is the bomb. The young bucks each took 3 msog and us older dogs squeaked out 2 each. Now she is excited and so looking forward to a main event which we plan on next week. We will have one of our regular ladies join in since this one is super into girls and eating creampies. FYI party tomorrow Friday mid day (hosting by a close friend and I will be attending). Also putting one together for next Tuesday afternoon with one of the recent gals (within the last 2 months posted here). Seniors and party guys who have been absent a while and want to return are welcome. Vetting is as usual (solid posting history or meeting 1 on 1 with a lady). NO 1 on 1 or number request will be provided. The effort here is to support the group, have the girls happy and easily get a handful of guys together for playtime. An average party brings 5 to 10 guys during the 3 hours. Many in and out within an hour.You keep the gals happy. You're a great American!

DDogs77
06-29-23, 11:53
Wanted to send a special thanks to two inches in Denver for sending his special find our way last week Wed to Saturday morning. She had a lot of fun with a couple of our local ladies in the two parties on Thursday. Here ia a photo recap for those that missed it.Those girls are hot. Very nice.

JusTheTip
06-29-23, 23:31
If you have my number you can text me for details. Seems a few guys here are back up to their old tricks of make life difficult for some of the ladies. No more one on one referrals to unknow mongers.Lost your number and your box is full.

HornyGuy22
06-30-23, 11:52
Thanks go out to one of our USAG members. He put me in contact with a party candidate and she was super excited to have her first multi dick event. We went with a 4 guy audition for 2. 5 hours and this gal is the bomb. The young bucks each took 3 msog and us older dogs squeaked out 2 each. Now she is excited and so looking forward to a main event which we plan on next week. We will have one of our regular ladies join in since this one is super into girls and eating creampies. FYI party tomorrow Friday mid day (hosting by a close friend and I will be attending). Also putting one together for next Tuesday afternoon with one of the recent gals (within the last 2 months posted here). Seniors and party guys who have been absent a while and want to return are welcome. Vetting is as usual (solid posting history or meeting 1 on 1 with a lady). NO 1 on 1 or number request will be provided. The effort here is to support the group, have the girls happy and easily get a handful of guys together for playtime. An average party brings 5 to 10 guys during the 3 hours. Many in and out within an hour.I don't post a lot, but I have contributed a solid amount of info over the past 20+ years. I'm definitely interested if worthy.

WillDuff
07-10-23, 15:18
2 of our favorite regular gals will be entertaining us Thursday evening.

Seniors and party guys welcomed. I have responded to several of you (non senior) inquiries and if there has been discussions and follow thru, HMU and we will see.

Atlantaasian
07-20-23, 21:31
2 of our favorite regular gals will be entertaining us Thursday evening.

Seniors and party guys welcomed. I have responded to several of you (non senior) inquiries and if there has been discussions and follow thru, HMU and we will see.Hey Will, PM me next time there's another party. It's been a long time. I haven't been on as often as before.