PDA

View Full Version : Rants, Raves and Opinions AKA "The Octagon"

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

LuvnLivn
11-27-19, 00:18
So if you go to Walmart and pay cash for an Amazon card, how can they trace that to you?They don't want to trace it to you. They ask you for the numbers via text or phone call to "verify it's real". Then they can spend the gift card (or whatever else they do with them) without ever meeting you. It's the same thing those fake IRS agents do. This guy has several videos that are funny as hell as he fucks with the scammers.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8FtrmT29qZ8

LL.

Blowme12
11-27-19, 12:35
He wasn't asking for the "can you", he was asking for the "how"? Care to share? Or just impress us with your scariness?You are a little slow.

The point is not getting traced. The point is to get you to send the card info and then disappear.

Can LE trace it if they want? Sure (see the other posts) but they arent going to go after a john like this.

The response I gave is similar to the one a scammer would give. The goal is just to seperate a dumb ass from his. Money.

TechSticles
11-27-19, 19:21
You are a little slow.

The point is not getting traced. The point is to get you to send the card info and then disappear.

Can LE trace it if they want? Sure (see the other posts) but they arent going to go after a john like this.

The response I gave is similar to the one a scammer would give. The goal is just to seperate a dumb ass from his. Money.Well, you know, blowme. I just took you at what you typed. You appear to know more about how to separate being a dumb ass from the rest of us.

D Nut
11-27-19, 19:37
So if Sharonville is known to be a hot area for LE, and the guys are all saying they are not going to visit anyone in Sharonville, and the girls have been told that guys will not see them in Sharonville, then please can someone explain to me why the girls keep setting up shop in Sharonville? The girls I am sure have been told once or twice when asked for a location and they say, "Sharonville", the guys will say no. I know I have done that.

So, the mystery is, why do they still setup shop in Sharonville?

UOnlyLiveOnce
11-27-19, 22:39
So if Sharonville is known to be a hot area for LE, and the guys are all saying they are not going to visit anyone in Sharonville, and the girls have been told that guys will not see them in Sharonville, then please can someone explain to me why the girls keep setting up shop in Sharonville? The girls I am sure have been told once or twice when asked for a location and they say, "Sharonville", the guys will say no. I know I have done that.

So, the mystery is, why do they still setup shop in Sharonville?Centrally located, an abundance of cheap hotel rooms next to restaurants and gas stations, and obviously there are far more guys agreeing to see them in Sharonville than there are guys refusing to see them due to their location.

Vinnie Kramer
11-28-19, 10:27
You also have to factor in how many clients are not on here.

I'm guessing USASG posters are less than 5% of the population of clients. So, even if 95% of guys on here say they won't go there, there is still plenty of business.

Centrally located, an abundance of cheap hotel rooms next to restaurants and gas stations, and obviously there are far more guys agreeing to see them in Sharonville than there are guys refusing to see them due to their location.

Blowme12
11-28-19, 17:39
Well, you know, blowme. I just took you at what you typed. You appear to know more about how to separate being a dumb ass from the rest of us.Don't worry. The world needs ditch diggers too.

TechSticles
11-28-19, 21:24
Don't worry. The world needs ditch diggers too.And I'm certain we are grateful for you and your shovel.

Blowme12
11-29-19, 10:14
And I'm certain we are grateful for you and your shovel.Sick burn dude. I don't think I will ever recover.

TBoned
11-30-19, 22:05
Well, you know, blowme. I just took you at what you typed. You appear to know more about how to separate being a dumb ass from the rest of us.I appreciate all the feedback but I was in route when they asked me to pick up the gift card or if I used the cash app. I bailed at that point, but I have had another provider inform me that the providers don't always want cash to hide the income of cash, or may not have transportation and amazon gift cards allow them to get whatever they need. This was new to me when the question was asked so I bailed and was not taking any chances.

LuckyNutz
12-02-19, 01:12
You call someone out, drop no name or names, never met the lady in question to voice you POV, your in a relationship you wouldn't want to compromise the relationship your in, but yet bragging of an encounter you just had.

Your all over the place.Still stand by my post. My relationship went scorched earth over last weekend. It was a rough weekend. SB in Houston was in jail, needed to figure out how to get her out of there while in Cincy. Than the scorched earth problem with the person I was serious with.

As for HB.

Allegedly he's threatened the reputation and business of multiple providers.

Allegedly there have multiple providers that he tries to low ball.

Its funny how he doesn't come on here to defend himself. Its everyone else.

This is the last comment about I will make. You guys make your own judgements as for me, I can't take what he says seriously even if he is a senior member.

As for me, I wouldn't take much I've said recently either as the past month has been a complete crap show for me.

Blueboy23
12-02-19, 01:58

So, the mystery is, why do they still setup shop in Sharonville?My guess is the girls don't make the reservations, their handlers do. Handlers may care less about risk and more about money. Just a thought.

Hillbilly Bob
12-02-19, 05:43
Still stand by my post. My relationship went scorched earth over last weekend. It was a rough weekend. SB in Houston was in jail, needed to figure out how to get her out of there while in Cincy. Than the scorched earth problem with the person I was serious with.

As for HB.

Allegedly he's threatened the reputation and business of multiple providers.

Allegedly there have multiple providers that he tries to low ball.

Its funny how he doesn't come on here to defend himself. Its everyone else.

This is the last comment about I will make. You guys make your own judgements as for me, I can't take what he says seriously even if he is a senior member.

As for me, I wouldn't take much I've said recently either as the past month has been a complete crap show for me.HB.

Doesn't have to defend himself reputation speaks for itself. I post what I experience, never post anything but the truth the whole truth. If a provider has a boyfriend outside I post it. If the rip me off I post it. If that hurts the reputation of a poor provider in my book that's good.

You can come on here white knight all you want. Name the providers I have put down.

Read the ripoff forum I post what happened to me. Monger can see them or pass. That's what the forum is about.

Observant
12-02-19, 09:11
My guess is the girls don't make the reservations, their handlers do. Handlers may care less about risk and more about money. Just a thought.There is a lot of business they get that is not reviewed on the forums or because of visible advertising. I know this because I started sampling Sharonville way before I knew about this forum.

Ob.

Smashley87
12-04-19, 18:19
My guess is the girls don't make the reservations, their handlers do. Handlers may care less about risk and more about money. Just a thought.The rates for rooms are not only affordable but also very convenient and the regulars whom they are already acquainted with are fine with their being able to get together with their provider on their way to or home from work as well as lunchbreak fun and the "regulars" are what I am truly wanting to come over and see me as for the newbies, always welcome to come over but I am not in Sharonville just over the border in springdale, but I don't think that the new mongers understand that you can not get into trouble unless you tell on yourself or are actually going to an undercover to meet. Stick with what all lawyers said. Don't tell them anything no matter what. And you will be fine.

Scarab31
12-15-19, 09:03
Seems like there's a thread in the USA review section about a provider with possible std's.

A year or so ago, I posted about what I SAW on a providers bathroom sink that could infer that said provider was using a medical treatment for an STD. With that 'medication' and what was on her lips / mouth, the inference was clear.

But admin deleted it asap and I was put on super defcon 5 probation.

I feel like ghat reporting that a provider has an std medication on the sink and visibly 'unhealthy", is no different than reporting a provider had a gun on the sink, or a boyfriend in the closet or forgot to pull the rig out of her arm when she greeted me at the door. They ALL can be dangerous to your health.

TBoned
12-15-19, 09:28
You are a little slow.

The response I gave is similar to the one a scammer would give. The goal is just to seperate a dumb ass from his. Money.Well, I understand the scam, but my point was that I found it unusual that she would ask while in route. I am smart enough to know not to give any information until after the visit, and I would have bailed if asked for numbers or information from the card prior to getting there, I would have had an amazon gift card for myself which would not have been a problem. Apparently this provider has good reviews on them and this is why that I was puzzled, even though the reviews may have not been real. I don't have enough experience with them to know of the reviews are legit like the ones here on USASG.

SexTalkFor1000
12-15-19, 09:45
Well, I understand the scam, but my point was that I found it unusual that she would ask while in route. I am smart enough to know not to give any information until after the visit, and I would have bailed if asked for numbers or information from the card prior to getting there, I would have had an amazon gift card for myself which would not have been a problem. Apparently this provider has good reviews on them and this is why that I was puzzled, even though the reviews may have not been real. I don't have enough experience with them to know of the reviews are legit like the ones here on USASG.There are scammers stealing providers pics and pulling this scam acting as if they are the provider in the ad. Guys that know these girls will trust and go along with it only to be scammed. The people stealing the pics and copying and pasting there spiel from their ad are also using a different phone number than that provider has. Be careful I've seen this happen to three providers that I know, they had no idea someone was trying to scam people using their ad and pics to scam others and ruin their reputation.

BigGusDickUs55
12-15-19, 13:47
Liberal Laws with a catch and release mentality. Equate it to a commonality to things that happen in nature. School up with all the other birds and the chance of getting picked off by a hungry hawk decrease. The more eyes the herd has watching for predators the better the odds are for the herd. Sure the predators are going to get what they need to survive. That entire area is a no fly zone for me because I stand out like a Thanksgiving Turkey. In a target rich environment who presents the best catch? The person who looks like they have bail money, and property that can be confiscated and later used to recoup operating cost. If you go in carrying a empty pizza box and wearing a red T shirt everyone thinks pizza delivery. What I am trying to say is there are ways to blend in if you take a chance and decide to go in. Understand that most of the girls in that area are bottom feeders and not worth the effort. I don't like to eat shit so why eat bottom feeders who eat nothing but shit all the time.

So, the mystery is, why do they still setup shop in Sharonville?

UOnlyLiveOnce
12-15-19, 15:46
Liberal Laws with a catch and release mentality. Equate it to a commonality to things that happen in nature. School up with all the other birds and the chance of getting picked off by a hungry hawk decrease. The more eyes the herd has watching for predators the better the odds are for the herd. Sure the predators are going to get what they need to survive. That entire area is a no fly zone for me because I stand out like a Thanksgiving Turkey. In a target rich environment who presents the best catch? The person who looks like they have bail money, and property that can be confiscated and later used to recoup operating cost. If you go in carrying a empty pizza box and wearing a red T shirt everyone thinks pizza delivery. What I am trying to say is there are ways to blend in if you take a chance and decide to go in. Understand that most of the girls in that area are bottom feeders and not worth the effort. I don't like to eat shit so why eat bottom feeders who eat nothing but shit all the time.A lot of truth to this. I don't go to Sharonville much any more, but whenever I go there or someplace else kind of crappy, I try to dress like a slob and drive an older vehicle. I still probably stand out though, as I'm still a middle age guy who isn't a gangster. I try to avoid Sharonville as much as possible.

TechSticles
12-15-19, 17:36
Liberal Laws with a catch and release mentality. Equate it to a commonality to things that happen in nature. School up with all the other birds and the chance of getting picked off by a hungry hawk decrease. The more eyes the herd has watching for predators the better the odds are for the herd. Sure the predators are going to get what they need to survive. That entire area is a no fly zone for me because I stand out like a Thanksgiving Turkey. In a target rich environment who presents the best catch? The person who looks like they have bail money, and property that can be confiscated and later used to recoup operating cost. If you go in carrying a empty pizza box and wearing a red T shirt everyone thinks pizza delivery. What I am trying to say is there are ways to blend in if you take a chance and decide to go in. Understand that most of the girls in that area are bottom feeders and not worth the effort. I don't like to eat shit so why eat bottom feeders who eat nothing but shit all the time.

A lot of truth to this. I don't go to Sharonville much any more, but whenever I go there or someplace else kind of crappy, I try to dress like a slob and drive an older vehicle. I still probably stand out though, as I'm still a middle age guy who isn't a gangster. I try to avoid Sharonville as much as possible.This is all way too much trouble just to fuck drug addicts.

RogerOver
12-19-19, 16:56
Haven't posted in quite a while because I actually had a "relationship" that removed me from needing to visit this place. As with all things, that ended. LOL.

Anyway, me and Nish stay in touch. She's doing well and we had lunch a while back. Then a few days later she invited me over so I went over to her place and fucked her. I'll be fucking her again later this week. So that's what is going on with her.

She's still so fucking hot and tight. Damn, I missed that pussy.

She was young, tight, and hot. She was also the BBFS queen and the reason I quit seeing her.Sure. And the walls came tumbling down and affected her business. Dude, I haven't been active for a while, but I've BBFS banged all sorts of chicks you think are solid. I'm not going to call them out, but it's pretty unlikely Nish was NOT the "queen".

I still don't know why people care. Put on a rubber if that's what you want. I never eat their pussy, so no chance of chugging a nut. Shrug.

RogerOver
12-19-19, 17:04
More like smelly pussy, missed by who?Dude, I haven't even thought about you for the last 8 or nine months. Clearly all you do is complain about the chicks and you miss eating pussy I dumped a load in. I'll try to strategically place cum for you around the area. I don't fuck the drug addicts you do, so it will cost extra to suck my load out. Sorry.

BTW. I did report your bullshit post in the non-fight thread, so if A2 decides to hit you with an infraction, I want credit.

RogerOver
12-19-19, 17:09
This is all way too much trouble just to fuck drug addicts.This guy seems wise.

Rimme
12-20-19, 10:44
Sure. And the walls came tumbling down and affected her business. Dude, I haven't been active for a while, but I've BBFS banged all sorts of chicks you think are solid. I'm not going to call them out, but it's pretty unlikely Nish was NOT the "queen".

I still don't know why people care. Put on a rubber if that's what you want. I never eat their pussy, so no chance of chugging a nut. Shrug.People, myself included, care because we can't run the risk of taking a "surprise" home to the SO. Remember the guy hee-hee-hee that came on here and bragged about the yellowish green spooge that came out of his dick while he was barebacking chicks? Want to follow him? Get your Amoxacillin refilled and have at it.

The times I did spend with your favorite, all she did was run you and every other guy she'd seen down. I'm sure I was on her list to the next guys she saw. She hated us for needing us.

GolfGuy
12-20-19, 16:39
Guys, if you want to see Sharon Kay by all means contact her and go see her. She's 56 years old and has been at this for 10 years if she wants references there's no need for name-calling just because you don't want to provide them. If you want to see her provide a reference or two and go see her. If you don't want to provide a reference there's no need to call her a ***** and whatever else you called her through your emails and phone calls to her. I've been friends with her for eight or nine years and there's no reason for her to have to call me in tears because of the way some of you children have acted towards her. She's drug and disease-free and provides a good service. If you don't want to provide references just move on to the next provider. Just try and act like adults please.

Golfguy, playing through.

Sad Sack
12-21-19, 02:56
I was just stating that some may be glad to see you post again like 'bad breath returning' as they said, I was just stating that to most it was more like 'bad pussy oder returning' due to you being on the scene. Have really felt enlightened by your recent brilliant posts since your return. We have all missed you valuable input for the last 8 months before you left with your tail between your legs. By the way, I don't believe for a minute that you have managed to dump a load anywhere in quite some time. Numbnuts.

Dude, I haven't even thought about you for the last 8 or nine months. Clearly all you do is complain about the chicks and you miss eating pussy I dumped a load in. I'll try to strategically place cum for you around the area. I don't fuck the drug addicts you do, so it will cost extra to suck my load out. Sorry.

BTW. I did report your bullshit post in the non-fight thread, so if A2 decides to hit you with an infraction, I want credit.

BTBear
12-21-19, 09:26
Do you partake of BBBJs and DATY?

Then you can still take home a surprise.

So many guys say they won't BBFS any of these women, but will complain if they don't get a BBBJ, or they are lying just to seem safe and not get the provider pissed because they announced to everyone that they go Raw and that was "just for you only. ".

People, myself included, care because we can't run the risk of taking a "surprise" home to the SO. Remember the guy hee-hee-hee that came on here and bragged about the yellowish green spooge that came out of his dick while he was barebacking chicks? Want to follow him? Get your Amoxacillin refilled and have at it.

The times I did spend with your favorite, all she did was run you and every other guy she'd seen down. I'm sure I was on her list to the next guys she saw. She hated us for needing us.

Rimme
12-21-19, 10:22
Do you partake of BBBJs and DATY?

Then you can still take home a surprise.

So many guys say they won't BBFS any of these women, but will complain if they don't get a BBBJ, or they are lying just to seem safe and not get the provider pissed because they announced to everyone that they go Raw and that was "just for you only. ".Not going to lie. I do but it's rare. Most of the times I ask or provide a cover. The risk is there but not at the same likelihood.

Lenny6746
12-21-19, 10:31
I understand the arguments over this. I'm not defending either side nor bashing either. When it comes to it you make the choice. No one has the right to tell another what they should do or whom they should have sex with. Its up to them. Each one of us have our own tastes in providers and how we play. Thats the way it is. What one monger calls dirty may not be to another. Weather your with a addict or one that you think is not the end result is the same. A lot of us think that the higher end are clean or its safer in some respect that may be true. But I doubt that. I believe that the only way to be sure is that you get tested for STDs. Thats the responsible thing to do. Play safe Lenny6746.

WanderingAbout
12-21-19, 19:13
Some how some way The othER site is now available for US residents. At first look recent reviews are sparse (as one would expect). For Cincinnati there is one recent one all others are 2 years old at least. It was a good resource to supplement what you find on here. USA is without a doubt the most informative website available for determining what is accurate information and what is not. If people start using The othER site again USA will def be a resource in figuring out if the Penthouse Forum style reviews people post are real or just fanciful.

Branman
12-22-19, 00:27
Have really been striking out lately. Have tried contacting several girls and have no luck in getting in touch. I'm getting to the point to where I'm slowing down and would like to have 1 regular girl to see and nobody else. But from the looks of things I can't even get a girl now.

NineIncher
12-22-19, 07:22
People, myself included, care because we can't run the risk of taking a "surprise" home to the SO. Remember the guy hee-hee-hee that came on here and bragged about the yellowish green spooge that came out of his dick while he was barebacking chicks? Want to follow him? Get your Amoxacillin refilled and have at it.

The times I did spend with your favorite, all she did was run you and every other guy she'd seen down. I'm sure I was on her list to the next guys she saw. She hated us for needing us.His username was Amon777. We should start a "Whatever became of" for mongers.

Bart269
12-22-19, 12:13
Have really been striking out lately. Have tried contacting several girls and have no luck in getting in touch. I'm getting to the point to where I'm slowing down and would like to have 1 regular girl to see and nobody else. But from the looks of things I can't even get a girl now.Agreed, there are few good providers left that you can count on. There's a couple on LC that I've seen over the last couple months but nothing too great that I'd return for. My time free is part of the issue. Early mornings are best for me. That doesn't work for too many gals.

UOnlyLiveOnce
12-22-19, 16:35
I noticed that Kyla's ad is gone. Anyone know if that's a temporary thing or is she out of the game?

Hillbilly Bob
12-22-19, 17:57
I noticed that Kyla's ad is gone. Anyone know if that's a temporary thing or is she out of the game?She has a regular job an only doing mostly evening calls. I think she will be reposting again. Always a fun time. I keep her on speed dial.

Twisted69
12-22-19, 20:25
I noticed that Kyla's ad is gone. Anyone know if that's a temporary thing or is she out of the game?She has a regular job, is a mom, and it is the holidays. Doesn't that keep most people busy enough. Plus she doesn't need to advertise with enough repeat regulars. She goes off line now and then when things are going good.

Hillbilly Bob
12-24-19, 17:58
I noticed that Kyla's ad is gone. Anyone know if that's a temporary thing or is she out of the game?As posted before It is the holidays, She has a child plus working a regular job. I posted that before looking at the sister site. After looking I found two posting for CincyKyla. She is still around. Picks an chooses when she will be seeing people. I hate that she is mainly doing evening appointments but happy to see her getting her life together. She told me a couple years ago she was working toward this and will eventually get out of the hobby all together. Good luck Kyla wish you the best, HB.

ThatGuy011
12-24-19, 21:30
Merry Christmas you boomers.

D Nut
12-25-19, 12:17
As posted before It is the holidays, She has a child plus working a regular job. I posted that before looking at the sister site. After looking I found two posting for CincyKyla. She is still around. Picks an chooses when she will be seeing people. I hate that she is mainly doing evening appointments but happy to see her getting her life together. She told me a couple years ago she was working toward this and will eventually get out of the hobby all together. Good luck Kyla wish you the best, HB.I have met CincyKyla and would do so again. She does have a job, and a kid, and school so scheduling with her can be hit-or-miss. However she does providing work as supplemental income, not to support a habit, which I like.

I have zero problems walking out on a provider showng signs of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Three times in the past have I done so. I will do it again, in a heartbeat.

Hillbilly Bob
12-26-19, 07:45
I have met CincyKyla and would do so again. She does have a job, and a kid, and school so scheduling with her can be hit-or-miss. However she does providing work as supplemental income, not to support a habit, which I like.

I have zero problems walking out on a provider showng signs of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Three times in the past have I done so. I will do it again, in a heartbeat.Best time to schedule her is evening. I still see her and will repeat. Great provider and never a issue with her. No drugs, never known her to be intoxicated or even have alcohol on her breath.

Daddy4U
12-26-19, 21:55
Best time to schedule her is evening. I still see her and will repeat. Great provider and never a issue with her. No drugs, never known her to be intoxicated or even have alcohol on her breath.I have the pleasure of seeing Kyla at least once a week. In my mind I like to think it's because that I'm a Hunka Hunka Burning Love Studly Man, LOL. I'm just glad she still see's me every week.

BuxKA
12-27-19, 15:38
Some how some way The othER site is now available for US residents. At first look recent reviews are sparse (as one would expect). For Cincinnati there is one recent one all others are 2 years old at least. It was a good resource to supplement what you find on here. USA is without a doubt the most informative website available for determining what is accurate information and what is not. If people start using The othER site again USA will def be a resource in figuring out if the Penthouse Forum style reviews people post are real or just fanciful.I was able to log in with my old I'd and Password and my reviews are still there. I wonder if it works the same as it did before. When you posted an approved review you got VIP status for a while.

Squiggly69
12-27-19, 16:11
I have the pleasure of seeing Kyla at least once a week. In my mind I like to think it's because that I'm a Hunka Hunka Burning Love Studly Man, LOL. I'm just glad she still see's me every week.Don't we all like to think that were studly LOL. I haven't seen Kayla and almost two years and I tried to reconnect with her a few weeks ago and she said she still remembered me. So in my head I'm feeling like my studly meter went up just a little bit. Now if we can just make our schedules match so I can see her again. It's been way too long.

DrDave39
12-27-19, 17:55
I was able to log in with my old I'd and Password and my reviews are still there. I wonder if it works the same as it did before. When you posted an approved review you got VIP status for a while.Also logged in a tdook a flyer on buying some VIP time. There are new reviews coming in. Can't imagine why it took them so long, but I had read the founder of the site had some major legal issues so they may have been under a microscope.

The good dr.

Dazzeed
12-28-19, 00:14
Just the mouthwash breath!

Best time to schedule her is evening. I still see her and will repeat. Great provider and never a issue with her. No drugs, never known her to be intoxicated or even have alcohol on her breath.

IlvblckGrls
01-01-20, 09:05
Hey, don't know if this is has been a thread before, but other than USA Adult Classifieds and Escort Babylon, what are everyone's go-to sites for affordable advertisements? You know, with real ads? Thanks!

Lenny6746
01-01-20, 19:02
I do have one in both of my cars. Viagra is a must. Condoms Yes I said condoms. I prefer not to use them but at times I do. Wipes and paper towels for car dates and clean up. A cell phone burner or not. Paper and pen. A must. That's most of it Safety is the key I do carry things to defend myself if need be. Lenny6746.

LvTheLightsOn
01-02-20, 10:18
Ha! Lenny. I thought I was the only one! Though I don't go for the FS girls often and definitely not car dates, I do carry a "similar" kit. It's a little nylon pouch I got on Amazon. Inside, I keep multiple condoms, a couple of packets of Sildenafil, and dude wipes singles (like wet ones singles). I refer to it as my manwhoring kit but I like your term better. LOL. I'm glad to see others "prepare" as well. And yes, when going into an unknown situation I leave notes or use a buddy as my safe call who knows exactly what I am up to and where.

Lv.

I do have one in both of my cars. Viagra is a must. Condoms Yes I said condoms. I prefer not to use them but at times I do. Wipes and paper towels for car dates and clean up. A cell phone burner or not. Paper and pen. A must. That's most of it Safety is the key I do carry things to defend myself if need be. Lenny6746.

Rimme
01-03-20, 11:05
The post number referenced above is the wrong number. What you were trying to reference is a discussion of an old USA Adult Classified ad that allegedly listed Greek was available. Further discussion about that same ad by Seniors revealed it was really otherwise (as in No). Seeking verification from known Seniors Princess and availability of BBG.

I'm sorry she didn't like you. That's why I put YMMV. I could care less if you believe me.

She posted an ad offering Greek. Another member also reported at the time that she offered him BBFS and greek for no upsell. She must of liked him more than me. Either way, just because you weren't in on it doesn't mean it never happened.

IloveHEs
01-03-20, 14:36
Eight ladies contacted today, and not one reply. I guess no one wants to make money today. I've never had zero responses to initial contact, and yes, my phone is working just fine. Good luck out there fellas, because I'm not having any.

NotShy1
01-03-20, 15:06
Eight ladies contacted today, and not one reply. I guess no one wants to make money today. I've never had zero responses to initial contact, and yes, my phone is working just fine. Good luck out there fellas, because I'm not having any.Sent a few PM's and texts yesterday. One responded 8 hours later and at least said sorry for lateness. And one responded today to say how busy she is. Good for her, but now I know I don't want to be 12th in line.

I guess I'll just have to go to Ms. Reliable-TT (life could be worse. Hahah).

LoveBeer
01-03-20, 15:50
Sent a few PM's and texts yesterday. One responded 8 hours later and at least said sorry for lateness. And one responded today to say how busy she is. Good for her, but now I know I don't want to be 12th in line.

I guess I'll just have to go to Ms. Reliable-TT (life could be worse. Hahah).Yeah. I hobby so seldom these days, and get no love. Last time I had a "window" I started contacting ladies 2 days ahead of time, and still ended up alone.

Glockman
01-03-20, 16:20
Been a while. Just wanted all you Queen City Mongers to know that I'm still on the right side of the ground. This is Bailey. Taken with my Nikon D850. Great resolution.

Rronnert
01-04-20, 07:16
Who are you talking about? Never pay up front to anyone though.Girls I have seen many times have asked for money upfront so they can stop on the way to get something and most times will not return. I'm sure they get an endorfen rush from ripping someone off.

MarblesKyle
01-04-20, 15:48
Eight ladies contacted today, and not one reply. I guess no one wants to make money today. I've never had zero responses to initial contact, and yes, my phone is working just fine. Good luck out there fellas, because I'm not having any.I had similar experiences yesterday and now today. I saw Brookee on the EE roster early this morning. When I checked again a few hours later she had been taken down. So I went back to texting some of the well known independent providers. Probably contacted 5 providers, haven't heard a peep in hours.

Branman
01-04-20, 22:46
I've had girls ask me to please and stop and get them cigarettes on the way to go see them and I hate it. One of the biggest reasons I hate it is cause I don't smoke and I'd rather see girls who don't smoke. But so many providers smoke you just don't know who doesn't. Unless you ask I guess.

Sgwaboe
01-05-20, 03:03
Been a while. Just wanted all you Queen City Mongers to know that I'm still on the right side of the ground. This is Bailey. Taken with my Nikon D850. Great resolution.Good to hear from you again, Mr. G. You sure do meet some fine looking ladies down there. Damn, that pic right there makes me want to take my happy ass and most of my bank acct down to Memphis for a while, LOL!

Crism080
01-05-20, 08:40
Eight ladies contacted today, and not one reply. I guess no one wants to make money today. I've never had zero responses to initial contact, and yes, my phone is working just fine. Good luck out there fellas, because I'm not having any.Usually welfare money and food card hits on the 3rd.

Hillbilly Bob
01-05-20, 08:41
I've had girls ask me to please and stop and get them cigarettes on the way to go see them and I hate it. One of the biggest reasons I hate it is cause I don't smoke and I'd rather see girls who don't smoke. But so many providers smoke you just don't know who doesn't. Unless you ask I guess.If I have never seen the provider and she ask me to stop pick up cigarettes, Pop, or even protection its a deal breaker even if I have condoms in my pocket. If I am a regular member I still won't pick up Cigs. Pop or coffee is fine. In fact I do mostly morning appointments an I will ask you need coffee or pop. I even stop a pick up a coffee for Divine Rachel without asking. Large ice vanilla coffee extra sweet like her.

BigJay69
01-05-20, 13:50
Eight ladies contacted today, and not one reply. I guess no one wants to make money today. I've never had zero responses to initial contact, and yes, my phone is working just fine. Good luck out there fellas, because I'm not having any.Fridays and mondays suck. I usually don't play on Saturdays or sundays so I can't answer for them. Anything near the beginning of the month is very hard too. End of month rent is due most are working hard that week. Unless you have a few solid providers that know you and will squeeze you in middle of the week in the second and 3rd weeks of the month works best for me. Good luck.

Branman
01-05-20, 20:36
Are they out of the game for good? If not is there any seniors that can pm digits for me? Seen them both a while back would really like to schedule with them again. The numbers I have for them are no longer valid.

Hillbilly Bob
01-06-20, 10:38
Are they out of the game for good? If not is there any seniors that can pm digits for me? Seen them both a while back would really like to schedule with them again. The numbers I have for them are no longer valid.Haven't heard about them now for at least year or two. Lindsee was on her own for a while in NKy but been gone for a long time. Wish they would come back they were good together.

Cincyjim
01-06-20, 13:28
I even stop a pick up a coffee for Divine Rachel without asking. Large ice vanilla coffee extra sweet like her.She is definitely HOT not cold like ice. - LOL.

WanderingAbout
01-06-20, 15:16
Haven't heard about them now for at least year or two. Lindsee was on her own for a while in NKy but been gone for a long time. Wish they would come back they were good together.Second the above. Long gone.

RocketGuy
01-06-20, 20:51
Are they out of the game for good? If not is there any seniors that can pm digits for me? Seen them both a while back would really like to schedule with them again. The numbers I have for them are no longer valid.After Holly's extended vacation, she started a new life. She found a love in her traditional circle of friends and gave birth to a baby last spring. Hopefully she will stay sober forever, raise her baby and never venture into this life again.

RG.

JimJaimes
01-06-20, 23:53
If I have never seen the provider and she ask me to stop pick up cigarettes, Pop, or even protection its a deal breaker even if I have condoms in my pocket. If I am a regular member I still won't pick up Cigs. Pop or coffee is fine. In fact I do mostly morning appointments an I will ask you need coffee or pop. I even stop a pick up a coffee for Divine Rachel without asking. Large ice vanilla coffee extra sweet like her.If they are LE you just bought and brought more evidence against you. Backed up with texts. Just a thought. JJ.

TheDaytimer
01-07-20, 17:53
If they are LE you just bought and brought more evidence against you. Backed up with texts. Just a thought. JJ.You are 100% correct. It is a sure fire way tp connect you to the messaging even if you do not have your burner phone on you.

CloudHopper
01-08-20, 19:53
I have no idea on how many mongers these ladies may see in a day, especially if they have a hotel room. 4-6- more. Who knows? And do you think they shower after every visit, yea? What do you really think or know. Just askin.

Kenal1
01-08-20, 23:21
I have no idea on how many mongers these ladies may see in a day, especially if they have a hotel room. 4-6- more. Who knows? And do you think they shower after every visit, yea? What do you really think or know. Just askin.Just like the quality of the providers--it depends! I see SincyCinnamon regularly and she's ALWAYS fresh out of the shower. I can tell because her hair is still wet and her skin has that squeaky feel to it. Lady J was the same way. Others? Who knows!

Vinnie Kramer
01-09-20, 09:17
In my experience it's readily apparent who is clean and who could use a wash. Like my report on Anna a while back. She got in dog and the smell of ass surrounded me!

I have no idea on how many mongers these ladies may see in a day, especially if they have a hotel room. 4-6- more. Who knows? And do you think they shower after every visit, yea? What do you really think or know. Just askin.

Hillbilly Bob
01-09-20, 09:20
I have no idea on how many mongers these ladies may see in a day, especially if they have a hotel room. 4-6- more. Who knows? And do you think they shower after every visit, yea? What do you really think or know. Just askin.You are correct They are in it for the money. However the ones that are into it for the long haul. Do shower and make sure they are fresh. For me I do morning appointments always want to be first before they start their day or not even seeing mongers that day.

I do remember a post where a monger went in to see a provider an she had cum leaking out of her pussy. Another reason to do early morning.

JimJaimes
01-10-20, 01:44
You are correct They are in it for the money. However the ones that are into it for the long haul. Do shower and make sure they are fresh. For me I do morning appointments always want to be first before they start their day or not even seeing mongers that day.

I do remember a post where a monger went in to see a provider an she had cum leaking out of her pussy. Another reason to do early morning.I too have seen cum "leaking from a ladies pussy", it was hers, because she came? Women make "stuff" too!. White stuff. Just like the boys do. And happy fishin HB! I'm jealous!

Hillbilly Bob
01-10-20, 13:21
I too have seen cum "leaking from a ladies pussy", it was hers, because she came? Women make "stuff" too!. White stuff. Just like the boys do. And happy fishin HB! I'm jealous!I don't think it matters if you walk in she is laying there in bed with cum running out. One way or another that pussy has just been worked over. LOL.

I will give you a fishing report.

Lenny6746
01-10-20, 19:16
I had to do this. Well I was with a provider Thursday I was the first one of the day that's what she said LOL. She showered and into my bedroom she went. Had DTAY with her and BBBJ. Then doggy bareback nice and tight at first then she opened up. We got cleaned up and I took her home. When I got home I saw a tampon wrapper and the plunger in the bathroom garbage can. She wasn't on her period either. I'm going to start calling tampons cum absorbents for the first one of the day! Keeps a girl dry and tight. Smart girl! She fooled me. Lenny6746.

WhereDreamsGo
01-11-20, 08:46
So Cincinnati City Council is considering changing the name of McMicken, because Charles McMicken has been discovered to have been a slave owner and all. Given the historical importance of that thoroughfare to SWs and mongers, I think we should have a say in the new name. McTrickin is too obvious and probably won't fly. Any other ideas?

WanderingAbout
01-11-20, 10:57
So Cincinnati City Council is considering changing the name of McMicken, because Charles McMicken has been discovered to have been a slave ownerThen City council needs to #MeToo name change MLK Ave in Clifton since he was quite the womanizer.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/a-reckoning-with-martin-luther-king-11560813491

LuvnLivn
01-11-20, 11:04
So Cincinnati City Council is considering changing the name of McMicken, because Charles McMicken has been discovered to have been a slave owner and all. Given the historical importance of that thoroughfare to SWs and mongers, I think we should have a say in the new name. McTrickin is too obvious and probably won't fly. Any other ideas?Maybe McDickin? Another obvious one.

But I like yours better.

BTBear
01-11-20, 12:02
How about "Iamaho" (play on Ivanho.).

Maybe McDickin? Another obvious one.

But I like yours better.

Bullet454
01-11-20, 12:45
How about "Iamaho" (play on Ivanho.).I always called it mclickin.

D Nut
01-11-20, 12:46
So Cincinnati City Council is considering changing the name of McMicken, because Charles McMicken has been discovered to have been a slave owner and all. Given the historical importance of that thoroughfare to SWs and mongers, I think we should have a say in the new name. McTrickin is too obvious and probably won't fly. Any other ideas?
Maybe McDickin? Another obvious one.

But I like yours better.How about "Walker Street". Subtle, but if you think about it.

Kenal1
01-11-20, 15:15
How about "Walker Street". Subtle, but if you think about it.How about McLickin? I'm sure there's been a few dongs licked in the area. Or McStricken? Some of the gals and mongers surely have been "stricken" with crotch rot along the way.

ThatGuy011
01-11-20, 20:09
Imagine thinking you made a hooker come.

Ceenote
01-11-20, 21:50
They are actually sisters, from goshen, don't have pics. A redhead and a blonde. He's got them out streetwalking again in UPH. Be careful lots of BB.

Wow this post from cocknumb is over 5 years old why are you rehashing this and I know both of those girls they are both in marysville right now and no they are not related ey has a couple more years and I'm not sure about Kayla.

Why would you mention a post that was so old.I had already suspected, based upon you constantly falling victim to the ripoff artists of Carthage, that SexTalkFor1000 and Cocknumb were one in the same. What was it about this post that struck a nerve and prompted you to out yourself?

After all Triple B was responding to a post from 5 years ago. It would have been easy to just let it go and dismiss it, however, you took it personally I guess?

HuntLadys29
01-12-20, 00:59
I don't get these women I texted Marley on 12-30-19 made small talk but she didn't reply after a couple minutes I decided against seeing her and blocked her number and deleted the text I don't know how she got around the block but she texted me my S / O saw the text. I wasn't home my S / O called her and Marley instead of hanging up told her everything. WTF I don't get these girls why text me 2 weeks later I never told her she could text back. I will own my part in this but she knows the game and knows that kind of stuff is uncool she answered my S / O call but didn't answer mine when I called to let her have it. I guess you live and learn no matter how old you get. HL29.

LuvnLivn
01-12-20, 01:20
So Cincinnati City Council is considering changing the name of McMicken, because Charles McMicken has been discovered to have been a slave owner and all. Given the historical importance of that thoroughfare to SWs and mongers, I think we should have a say in the new name. McTrickin is too obvious and probably won't fly. Any other ideas?A couple of common street names are appropriate.

Broadway.

High Street.

BengalMan
01-12-20, 07:41
I don't get these women I texted Marley on 12-30-19 made small talk but she didn't reply after a couple minutes I decided against seeing her and blocked her number and deleted the text I don't know how she got around the block but she texted me my S / O saw the text. I wasn't home my S / O called her and Marley instead of hanging up told her everything. WTF I don't get these girls why text me 2 weeks later I never told her she could text back. I will own my part in this but she knows the game and knows that kind of stuff is uncool she answered my S / O call but didn't answer mine when I called to let her have it. I guess you live and learn no matter how old you get. HL29.What did your s / o do?

NineIncher
01-12-20, 10:26
I don't get these women I texted Marley on 12-30-19 made small talk but she didn't reply after a couple minutes I decided against seeing her and blocked her number and deleted the text I don't know how she got around the block but she texted me my S / O saw the text. I wasn't home my S / O called her and Marley instead of hanging up told her everything. WTF I don't get these girls why text me 2 weeks later I never told her she could text back. I will own my part in this but she knows the game and knows that kind of stuff is uncool she answered my S / O call but didn't answer mine when I called to let her have it. I guess you live and learn no matter how old you get. HL29.What a *****. Sorry she did that to you, HL29. No reason whatsoever she had to do that to you, and the fact that she did tells all of us what kind of person she is.

WChris927
01-12-20, 21:20
It always makes me laugh when providers ask you if you are law enforcement or affiliated with them. Cops don't have to tell you the truth! It's ridiculous. Though obviously I don't point that out to them at the time.

JimJaimes
01-13-20, 01:30
I don't get these women I texted Marley on 12-30-19 made small talk but she didn't reply after a couple minutes I decided against seeing her and blocked her number and deleted the text I don't know how she got around the block but she texted me my S / O saw the text. I wasn't home my S / O called her and Marley instead of hanging up told her everything. WTF I don't get these girls why text me 2 weeks later I never told her she could text back. I will own my part in this but she knows the game and knows that kind of stuff is uncool she answered my S / O call but didn't answer mine when I called to let her have it. I guess you live and learn no matter how old you get. HL29.Phones on eBay are really CHEAP. Tracfone sim cards are like $99 for a year of unlimited text. ?

MarblesKyle
01-13-20, 01:32
What a *****. Sorry she did that to you, HL29. No reason whatsoever she had to do that to you, and the fact that she did tells all of us what kind of person she is.I met her, and planned on seeing her again. At no point did I gather that she is vindictive or petty like that. She definitely makes some bad decisions but one of the things I would have thought was a strong point would be understanding of the game. She told me she has been doing this for years, etc. Acted like it too. Easy to deal with and down to earth. Didn't seem like someone who would spill the beans to a SO or anything like that. Who knows how the conversation went down, she is like 6 or 7 months pregnant, maybe emotions got the best of her. Either way, that's messed up and I'm sorry it happened.

This never happens if you use a texting app with alerts on mute and delete the app when your SO will be around your phone. You can reinstall the app when you need to use it. I don't trust ANY provider enough to have my real number any more. Too many things can go wrong. Someone on these forums mentioned TextNow a year or so ago and I've used that ever since. It's bulletproof once you get the hang of it. In my opinion, it's the most important tool to a monger with a SO.

HuntLadys29
01-13-20, 06:26
What did your s / o do?Well she's pissed I can honestly say that. I'm really in the dog house barley got let in the door right now we're not sleeping together. I'm reasonably sure we can stay together, but I'm not sure if we should I'll know in a few days. I'm ok with getting kicked around for a few days because I was wrong but if she continues to basically dog me I'll just move on, I've never been much of a beggar. But I will see soon. HL29.

HighLifeMan
01-13-20, 10:07
Well she's pissed I can honestly say that. I'm really in the dog house barley got let in the door right now we're not sleeping together. I'm reasonably sure we can stay together, but I'm not sure if we should I'll know in a few days. I'm ok with getting kicked around for a few days because I was wrong but if she continues to basically dog me I'll just move on, I've never been much of a beggar. But I will see soon. HL29.Good morning everyone I just like to say sorry about hearing what happened to you HuntLadys hopefully it will be better for you. I know I hate to say it bur I don't trust most of these providers. I myself had some of these ladys go all bat shit crazy on texted to me before over something they have done not me. Like when I don't have a whole lot of time so I ask about QV they say yes but then they don't get back to me for hours. Thats when I tell them I cannot do it now that's when they blow up get all crazy mad. Its crazy with these providers even the ones you think would not do this do it. Like MarblesKyles said he uses Textnow app. I mentioned these apps in the past. I use one I actually have two different ones downloaded. I tell people all the time you need to use one of these apps or for sure a burner phone. I no I don't have a S / O but I still use the app I don't even give provider's my real name I use a fake one you just never know. With a texting app or a burner phone if something crazy happenes like provider get mad at you for something crazy etc. You can just block them delete the number. Or with burner phone just thow it away your done go get a new one. Everyone should use something like this even if you have a S / O or not. Well everyone have a nice day be safe out there.

Sweep55
01-13-20, 13:18
I don't get these women I texted Marley on 12-30-19 made small talk but she didn't reply after a couple minutes I decided against seeing her and blocked her number and deleted the text I don't know how she got around the block but she texted me my S / O saw the text. I wasn't home my S / O called her and Marley instead of hanging up told her everything. WTF I don't get these girls why text me 2 weeks later I never told her she could text back. I will own my part in this but she knows the game and knows that kind of stuff is uncool she answered my S / O call but didn't answer mine when I called to let her have it. I guess you live and learn no matter how old you get. HL29.I had an Ex Boyfriend of a provider post on my business page under reviews. My S / O saw it, and then everything came out. I have managed to save our relationship.

Since I saw her during the day I was in my work car, which was how her boyfriend at the time knew my business name.

Burner phones and parking out of site are the way to go.

Good luck.

LuvnLivn
01-13-20, 13:42
Well she's pissed I can honestly say that. I'm really in the dog house barley got let in the door right now we're not sleeping together. I'm reasonably sure we can stay together, but I'm not sure if we should I'll know in a few days. I'm ok with getting kicked around for a few days because I was wrong but if she continues to basically dog me I'll just move on, I've never been much of a beggar. But I will see soon. HL29.I hope she didn't mention this site to your S / O. If she happened to read this she will know your handle and history.

Good luck.

D Nut
01-13-20, 14:30
It always makes me laugh when providers ask you if you are law enforcement or affiliated with them. Cops don't have to tell you the truth! It's ridiculous. Though obviously I don't point that out to them at the time.The only time a cop is required to tell the truth is when they are in court testifying against you or filling out the case forms to be submitted for the warrant. Other than that, lying to suspects as part of an investigation is legal.

I don't even know where that urban myth came from; that cops have to tell you they're cops if asked if they are cops.

Hillbilly Bob
01-13-20, 14:45
I met her, and planned on seeing her again. At no point did I gather that she is vindictive or petty like that. She definitely makes some bad decisions but one of the things I would have thought was a strong point would be understanding of the game. She told me she has been doing this for years, etc. Acted like it too. Easy to deal with and down to earth. Didn't seem like someone who would spill the beans to a SO or anything like that. Who knows how the conversation went down, she is like 6 or 7 months pregnant, maybe emotions got the best of her. Either way, that's messed up and I'm sorry it happened.

This never happens if you use a texting app with alerts on mute and delete the app when your SO will be around your phone. You can reinstall the app when you need to use it. I don't trust ANY provider enough to have my real number any more. Too many things can go wrong. Someone on these forums mentioned TextNow a year or so ago and I've used that ever since. It's bulletproof once you get the hang of it. In my opinion, it's the most important tool to a monger with a SO.I meet Marley once wasn't nothing Made me want to repeat. Nice enough girl I even changed a flat tire for her. If I had wanted to repeat after what she did to HuntLady no way in hell would I go see her. Just me but that is unacceptable behavior in my book.

TechSticles
01-13-20, 20:35
The only time a cop is required to tell the truth is when they are in court testifying against you or filling out the case forms to be submitted for the warrant. Other than that, lying to suspects as part of an investigation is legal.

I don't even know where that urban myth came from; that cops have to tell you they're cops if asked if they are cops.

It always makes me laugh when providers ask you if you are law enforcement or affiliated with them. Cops don't have to tell you the truth! It's ridiculous. Though obviously I don't point that out to them at the time.Yep. People are delusional. I have a buddy that thinks he's fool-proofed getting arrested with bunch of "clever" behavior. I guess we can all just be amazed that anyone ever gets arrested with all the little tricks they can do to avoid it.

RogerOver
01-13-20, 20:45
This lady as far as I'm concerned is a total waste of time despite what HB says. I have contacted her 3 times since my reply to HB, 11/7, 11/9, and lastly on Saturday. I have offered: understanding due to striking out on her own and probably being overwhelmed; to send references; to send her a PM to verify my USA identity. ALL of my messages have gone unanswered. I think this girl is just a GPS attitude person that doesn't know how to handle business and is over her head in trying to manage things that EE took care of for her. She had no idea what Steve did and has no idea how to handle things herself. Some woman are very successful in making a move away from a service like EE and taking care of business. This lame brain has no clue.So you're hitting these girls up and giving them your username on here? You should stop doing that, because once they look you up and see how much you complain and carry on they block you, because, well you just don't seem like much fun to be around? (your username sure indicates it), and this very post confirms that you seem to have impulse issues. If the girl hasn't even responded to all your creepy texts, then how do you know she has GPS or is overwhelmed?

The fact that she hasn't answered you doesn't mean she has GPS. And it's not really a review if they didn't respond and you didn't see them. HB and others seem to be tearing that ass up.

Squiggly69
01-13-20, 22:23
I hope she didn't mention this site to your S / O. If she happened to read this she will know your handle and history.

Good luck.I was thinking the same thing. Can you delete comments once they're posted?

Below Me
01-13-20, 22:33
I was thinking the same thing. Can you delete comments once they're posted?It's one of the options under the "report post" button under each post. You have to be the original poster of the report and ask A2 nicely.

Sad Sack
01-14-20, 09:17
Glad to see that you came up for air! Now you can go back to sucking HB's dick, or maybe you could make up some more bullshit about how studly you are with PN, LOL. BTW, I haven't seen your review of Silver, guess she hasn't answered you texts either. Why don't you actually post something useful on this site? Oh, maybe you have'nt experienced anything that would be useful here. That a bouy!

So you're hitting these girls up and giving them your username on here? You should stop doing that, because once they look you up and see how much you complain and carry on they block you, because, well you just don't seem like much fun to be around? (your username sure indicates it), and this very post confirms that you seem to have impulse issues. If the girl hasn't even responded to all your creepy texts, then how do you know she has GPS or is overwhelmed?

The fact that she hasn't answered you doesn't mean she has GPS. And it's not really a review if they didn't respond and you didn't see them. HB and others seem to be tearing that ass up.

Vinnie Kramer
01-14-20, 10:40
I was just wondering this morning what happened to Roger after his recent return announcement.

Still the same cuddly and loving Roger!!

So you're hitting these girls up and giving them your username on here? You should stop doing that, because once they look you up and see how much you complain and carry on they block you, because, well you just don't seem like much fun to be around? (your username sure indicates it), and this very post confirms that you seem to have impulse issues. If the girl hasn't even responded to all your creepy texts, then how do you know she has GPS or is overwhelmed?

UOnlyLiveOnce
01-14-20, 15:45
I don't get these women I texted Marley on 12-30-19 made small talk but she didn't reply after a couple minutes I decided against seeing her and blocked her number and deleted the text I don't know how she got around the block but she texted me my S / O saw the text. I wasn't home my S / O called her and Marley instead of hanging up told her everything. WTF I don't get these girls why text me 2 weeks later I never told her she could text back. I will own my part in this but she knows the game and knows that kind of stuff is uncool she answered my S / O call but didn't answer mine when I called to let her have it. I guess you live and learn no matter how old you get. HL29.That's messed up. I've texted her a few times in the past to set something up, but it never panned out, and now I'm glad it didn't pan out. I've always used a burner phone, which I'm not very worried about my S / O finding because she's not the type to snoop unless something is really obvious.

Still, the hobby is such that you can take all precautions and still have it blow up in your face for whatever reason. Even though I've learned a lot from the intel provided on this site, I'm kind of surprised I've made it 9 years in the hobby without being outed somehow.

Puritanical
01-15-20, 15:19
If I had to guess, this is an opsec issue on HL's part at best and an axe to grind at worst. From my dealings, Marley is all business. She's not petty in the least. It's not easy to Google a number and get right to the EB ad. Likely his partner saw the number and figured out the situation very easily.

GolfGuy
01-15-20, 16:37
I've been around here long enough to see people create a new account in order to post something like that they don't want traced back to their real handle. I'm sure it's not a newbie making his very first post here.

TechSticles
01-15-20, 19:24
I've been around here long enough to see people create a new account in order to post something like that they don't want traced back to their real handle. I'm sure it's not a newbie making his very first post here.

Golfguy, playing through.Are you referring to?

GolfGuy
01-15-20, 20:11
Are you referring to?Easy to spot. First time poster, has much experience with what he says and usually slamming someone pretty good. You can definitely tell they're no rookie. I'm not saying you can tell exactly who the first poster is / was but you definitely can tell they've had many hobby experiences.

SexTalkFor1000
01-16-20, 11:31
Easy to spot. First time poster, has much experience with what he says and usually slamming someone pretty good. You can definitely tell they're no rookie. I'm not saying you can tell exactly who the first poster is / was but you definitely can tell they've had many hobby experiences.

Golfguy, playing through.Be open minded there are people in the hobby they have no idea this site exists. Then there are those that are here and never say a word, just always in the background.

So what you are saying, pretty much, is that everyone that is in hobby is required to join this site, that not so.

I myself, haven't been here that long, and I have been in the hobby for about 10 years.

RogerOver
01-16-20, 14:57

Glad to see that you came up for air! Now you can go back to sucking HB's dick, or maybe you could make up some more bullshit about how studly you are with PN, LOL. BTW, I haven't seen your review of Silver, guess she hasn't answered you texts either. Why don't you actually post something useful on this site? Oh, maybe you have'nt experienced anything that would be useful here. That a bouy!I'm trying to help you finally get some pussy. I think Silver's a lost cause for you though. Here's a quick breakdown if you're keeping score:

CloudHopper got some Silver

JustACustomer talks about getting some Silver

Scarab31 got some Silver

CovJack == Silver

FreeWilly12 - Hiyo Silver!

Sadsuck? No Silver unless you count the posts with you complaining that she doesn't respond to you. It's obvious that she, like many of us, doesn't fucking like you. So try again with another girl, and do not give her your handle on here. Try to say something intelligent when you first make contact. Yes, I realize that will be a struggle for you, but you can probably find something on this board that you can copypasta.

If not, here's a vagina candle for you. Or you can just smell your own underwear.

Absinthed
01-16-20, 15:49
Has ANYONE paid a deposit to see a Lady?

Hillbilly Bob
01-16-20, 16:00
If I had to guess, this is an opsec issue on HL's part at best and an axe to grind at worst. From my dealings, Marley is all business. She's not petty in the least. It's not easy to Google a number and get right to the EB ad. Likely his partner saw the number and figured out the situation very easily.I got a PM from marley wanting me to call her so see could clear her name an tell her side of the story. I will contact her soon an post her side.

TechSticles
01-16-20, 17:23
Has ANYONE paid a deposit to see a Lady?According to rip-off alerts on this very board, MANY have.

GolfGuy
01-16-20, 17:53
Be open minded there are people in the hobby they have no idea this site exists. Then there are those that are here and never say a word, just always in the background.

So what you are saying, pretty much, is that everyone that is in hobby is required to join this site, that not so.

I myself, haven't been here that long, and I have been in the hobby for about 10 years.I know there are lurkers that have been around for years and read the posts, never join and never post. Remember I've been around here a long time as well. My point was this. When you see a first time poster make his first post calling someone out, badmouthing or trashing some poor trump's reputation, with a style and wording of a person that's posted many reviews, then that poster more than likely just created a new account for that purpose. That purpose of trashing someone and he doesn't want that on his respected senior handle.

You've been around for 10 years. First time posts are usually very flattering about the girl, very detailed, with a sense of relief and accomplishment. Hoping they don't piss anyone off and gain acceptance. Seniors that create new accounts solely to post bad reviews of someone well, that kinds shines right through like a flashlight in a roach infested cupboard. Easy to spot.

Absinthed
01-16-20, 18:49
DOH.

No way I would ever FRONT money unless to a regular and even then it is sketchy.

According to rip-off alerts on this very board, MANY have.

TechSticles
01-16-20, 18:54
I'm trying to help you finally get some pussy. I think Silver's a lost cause for you though. Here's a quick breakdown if you're keeping score:

CloudHopper got some Silver

JustACustomer talks about getting some Silver

Scarab31 got some Silver

CovJack == Silver

FreeWilly12 - Hiyo Silver!

Sadsuck? No Silver unless you count the posts with you complaining that she doesn't respond to you. It's obvious that she, like many of us, doesn't fucking like you. So try again with another girl, and do not give her your handle on here. Try to say something intelligent when you first make contact. Yes, I realize that will be a struggle for you, but you can probably find something on this board that you can copypasta.

If not, here's a vagina candle for you. Or you can just smell your own underwear.I know this is a fight thread or whatever, but this shit is just funny. Nothing against sad sack.

TechSticles
01-16-20, 19:01
DOH.

No way I would ever FRONT money unless to a regular and even then it is sketchy.You started with derision for those that front cash and ended with "regulars" That's a lot of what happens with everyone. They give cash upfront to "regulars. " Good consistency you got going there.

D Nut
01-21-20, 22:58
I see that the name and URL of the USA's sister ad site is changing. As noted, the new page is up, but the DATA IS NOT LIVE. It just has old, old, ads from days long gone. Because of that, it was like a walk through memory lane. They brought to mind fond memories of favorites who are no longer in the biz for one reason on the other. Check it out if you haven't. Brought a smile to my face. (Be warned, along with the good, there are the bad. Some bad memories from long ago could also be stirred up.).

BTBear
01-22-20, 10:32
I like the new look. The Gallery feature makes it easier to get a good quick look at he merchandise before going deeper.

I just hope they weed out duplicate ads. The rules on the old site is say just one ad per day, but you can't tell it from all of the duplicates on the same day.

I think it makes it more difficult for those who play by the rules to get business.

I see that the name and URL of the USA's sister ad site is changing. As noted, the new page is up, but the DATA IS NOT LIVE. It just has old, old, ads from days long gone. Because of that, it was like a walk through memory lane. They brought to mind fond memories of favorites who are no longer in the biz for one reason on the other. Check it out if you haven't. Brought a smile to my face. (Be warned, along with the good, there are the bad. Some bad memories from long ago could also be stirred up.).

GolfGuy
01-22-20, 11:45
I see that the name and URL of the USA's sister ad site is changing. As noted, the new page is up, but the DATA IS NOT LIVE. It just has old, old, ads from days long gone. Because of that, it was like a walk through memory lane. They brought to mind fond memories of favorites who are no longer in the biz for one reason on the other. Check it out if you haven't. Brought a smile to my face. (Be warned, along with the good, there are the bad. Some bad memories from long ago could also be stirred up.).Agree DNut. Let's of good memories in the 3 minutes I spent there. May have to take a deeper dive today!

BuxKA
01-22-20, 11:47
I like the new look. The Gallery feature makes it easier to get a good quick look at he merchandise before going deeper.

I just hope they weed out duplicate ads. The rules on the old site is say just one ad per day, but you can't tell it from all of the duplicates on the same day.

I think it makes it more difficult for those who play by the rules to get business.The other thing I liked about it was without having to look through each city in the country we can actually see what cities / states are using this site. I assumed Tennessee would because of Glockman but Orlando is kind of a surprise since the rest of Florida doesn't.

GolfGuy
01-22-20, 11:51
The other thing I liked about it was without having to look through each city in the country we can actually see what cities / states are using this site. I assumed Tennessee would because of Glockman but Orlando is kind of a surprise since the rest of Florida doesn't.It may appear on the new test site that the rest of Florida doesn't use it, but they do. I've seen ads in all the other parts because not long ago perused the whole state. Some cities only had one or two, but they're using it.

Below Me
01-22-20, 12:45
The other thing I liked about it was without having to look through each city in the country we can actually see what cities / states are using this site. I assumed Tennessee would because of Glockman but Orlando is kind of a surprise since the rest of Florida doesn't.Especially like that they got rid of the drop down menus for states and cities. Being able to click right on the city you want to peruse on the first page is awesome! Nice job Russians and A2!

WanderingAbout
01-23-20, 14:52
Touring Companions have begun their visits to the Queen City once again. Russian or Ukranian girls who are high-quality models. Just Wow. Price point is four roses. Area they visit is considered a no go for many are here. But they say its safe and good for Dayton visitors. Screening is evasive. They want your name, all work info, photo I'd, provider references and several contact methods. Okay, so get their need to be safe. But for those of you who want discretion if your little heads says yes to sending a lot of personal info and your photo I'd you may regret it. Never used the service. Just sharing info.

TechSticles
01-23-20, 16:42
Just checking out the new ad site and noticed Rachel's advertisement:

Divine Rachel's Sensual Massage OFFERING NURU (https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=101079)

Her ad states:

PLEASE BE ADVISED STEVE FROM ELOQUENT EVENINGS STATES "HE WILL NO LONGER VERIFY MORE THAN ONE OR TWO REFERENCES FOR ME IN A DAY. I am not sure why he has recently made this decision but I am so sorry for the inconvenience.

That's strange. I've been told by other girls that Steve is great about references. Guess you better have a backup reference handy if you've been using EE.

Cincyfunguy
01-23-20, 18:10
The other thing I liked about it was without having to look through each city in the country we can actually see what cities / states are using this site. I assumed Tennessee would because of Glockman but Orlando is kind of a surprise since the rest of Florida doesn't.While the ONE CLICK to your city is nice, I prefer the old site. Lumping all the ad "types" into one results in sifting through unnecessary ads and I find it harder to read in general. Perhaps an option for grid view or list view would help that.

CFG.

JustACustomer
01-23-20, 19:07
While the ONE CLICK to your city is nice, I prefer the old site. Lumping all the ad "types" into one results in sifting through unnecessary ads and I find it harder to read in general. Perhaps an option for grid view or list view would help that.

CFG.I agree with everything he said.

ILikeWatch
01-23-20, 19:49
While the ONE CLICK to your city is nice, I prefer the old site. Lumping all the ad "types" into one results in sifting through unnecessary ads and I find it harder to read in general. Perhaps an option for grid view or list view would help that.

CFG.I agree. How about a search?

EloquentEven
01-23-20, 20:08

Divine Rachel's Sensual Massage OFFERING NURU (https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=101079)

Her ad states:

PLEASE BE ADVISED STEVE FROM ELOQUENT EVENINGS STATES "HE WILL NO LONGER VERIFY MORE THAN ONE OR TWO REFERENCES FOR ME IN A DAY. I am not sure why he has recently made this decision but I am so sorry for the inconvenience.

That's strange. I've been told by other girls that Steve is great about references. Guess you better have a backup reference handy if you've been using EE.First Off I always generally answer reference requests cause I am a guy so I know guys like to get some new pussy!! I am all for that! That said, I view the verification process as a 2 way street. I verified lots more requests than I ask for. But when I ask, I like you to verify mine in a timely manner. Rachel requested 2 verification early in on a Saturday. And I answered them.

Right away. Turns out I had no one that want me to book appts for them that day so I took it as a chance to take a day off (I do this 365 days a year 12-16 hours a day I am looking at my phone). So I wasn't monitoring my messages and she sent me another 2 requests and I didn't answer right away (now when I ask her for one she takes a hour sometimes 5-6 hours or the next day to answer me back).

So after 15 min or so I get a ANOTHER MESSAGE FROM HER SAYING? Yeah so that pissed me off. I explained to her I wasn't working at that time and also I do not want verify more than 1-2 people a day (This is one of the things I do as a booker). We said a few other things to each other and I considered it over. I surely didn't feel it was something that need to be put in a advertisement! I sure do not see.

Any references to any other providers most of whom do not even answer you back!! Anyone has any questions or wants to know more info they can PM me or text me.

TechSticles
01-23-20, 20:08

Her ad states:

That's strange. I've been told by other girls that Steve is great about references. Guess you better have a backup reference handy if you've been using EE.Quoting my own post. Steve from EE sent me a note that sounded pretty reasonable. So I don't think it's as bad as it was made out to be in the advertisement. Just saying. Sorry I brought it up.

TechSticles
01-23-20, 20:53
Touring Companions have begun their visits to the Queen City once again. Russian or Ukranian girls who are high-quality models. Just Wow. Price point is four roses. Area they visit is considered a no go for many are here. But they say its safe and good for Dayton visitors. Screening is evasive. They want your name, all work info, photo I'd, provider references and several contact methods. Okay, so get their need to be safe. But for those of you who want discretion if your little heads says yes to sending a lot of personal info and your photo I'd you may regret it. Never used the service. Just sharing info.XO Companions is so much better IMO. But I don't think you can get in if you aren't already in. I got in from a pre-FOSTA screening where I didn't have to give all that info.

BuxKA
01-23-20, 23:25
I agree. How about a search?There is a Search link right next to the Home link in the upper left hand corner.

JimJaimes
01-24-20, 00:43

CFG.For me it was the opposite, I have full pages of my options, many of which I normally wouldn't have seen because I was looking on a singular page. I think it was 5 pages to look through, and I could see whether or not the ad met my desires or not. I only opened the ads that perked my interest. A pretty quick screen on my end. One thumbs up here. YMMV Play safe!

Cincyjim
01-24-20, 04:39
Quoting my own post. Steve from EE sent me a note that sounded pretty reasonable. So I don't think it's as bad as it was made out to be in the advertisement. Just saying. Sorry I brought it up.So now you brought it up a second time? SMH.

IronHead4
01-24-20, 06:09
Touring Companions have begun their visits to the Queen City once again. Russian or Ukranian girls who are high-quality models. Just Wow. Price point is four roses. Area they visit is considered a no go for many are here. But they say its safe and good for Dayton visitors. Screening is evasive. They want your name, all work info, photo I'd, provider references and several contact methods. Okay, so get their need to be safe. But for those of you who want discretion if your little heads says yes to sending a lot of personal info and your photo I'd you may regret it. Never used the service. Just sharing info.Do you have a link to their info?

WhereDreamsGo
01-24-20, 06:40
Theclassifieds. Nl is a big improvement on a lot of fronts. Fixes a lot of problems with the pics and is a lot easier to scan and navigate. The home page gives you a pretty good idea of markets where it's got penetration, which is not much, with Cincinnati and Dayton still being the biggest. Spreads out from there a bit to a handful of markets like Louisville, Indianapolis, Tennessee, Grand Rapids of all places. Orlando is pretty strong, scattered otherwise in Florida (a bit in Tampa). There's some definite potential, particularly given Listcrawler's never ending battle against spam and fakes and its abuse of honest reviewers in many cases. Not sure if Theclassifieds is ever going to link ads to reviews on this site, but that would be a major step in competing with Listcrawler.

FireNice49
01-24-20, 08:19
Theclassifieds. Nl is a big improvement on a lot of fronts. Fixes a lot of problems with the pics and is a lot easier to scan and navigate. The home page gives you a pretty good idea of markets where it's got penetration, which is not much, with Cincinnati and Dayton still being the biggest. Spreads out from there a bit to a handful of markets like Louisville, Indianapolis, Tennessee, Grand Rapids of all places. Orlando is pretty strong, scattered otherwise in Florida (a bit in Tampa). There's some definite potential, particularly given Listcrawler's never ending battle against spam and fakes and its abuse of honest reviewers in many cases. Not sure if Theclassifieds is ever going to link ads to reviews on this site, but that would be a major step in competing with Listcrawler.I do not like the fact that it does not tell you what part of town a provider is in, it just says Cincinnati.

WhereDreamsGo
01-27-20, 15:17
I do not like the fact that it does not tell you what part of town a provider is in, it just says Cincinnati.I think that part is at the discretion of the advertiser, and it's pretty normal for advertisers not to specify. There is a bit of a safety factor there, in that if you say specifically what jurisdiction you're working in, it makes it easier for the popo to set things up.

Otherwise, I take back a lot of the nice things I said previously about navigation. There seems to be work under way to screw that up and make it more like the old site with lots of scrolling through the same ads that continuously renew. I guess there's some value in increasing the time people spend on site, as opposed to being able to find things? I don't know. The new right rail stuff with providers from nearby cities is pretty useless to me. It's not like I'm going to suddenly decide to drive 100 miles because there aren't enough choices here. There are. Maybe that makes sense in most of the country, where they don't have many ads. It makes very little sense in Cincinnati.

MarblesKyle
01-30-20, 10:08
I notice Brookee working less and less lately. She's been on my to do list for like two months and our schedules never line up. I check the schedule daily and she's been off all week this week.

The last couple times I have seen her she has talked about how she wanted to get out of the biz, I just never really took her seriously. Maybe she meant it?

This time last year she was like 5 days a week. Like clockwork. Hope she isn't truly retiring, she's one of the good ones. Even the 'bad' visits with her are above average.

D Nut
01-30-20, 15:57
Just got a reply from a provider I contacted. She said she will be in Miami working this weekend. LOL. Her a a bunch of others. I guess it's going to be slim pickings around here and around the country this weekend, except for Miami.

Go Kansas!!

TechSticles
01-30-20, 22:53
Just got a reply from a provider I contacted. She said she will be in Miami working this weekend. LOL. Her a a bunch of others. I guess it's going to be slim pickings around here and around the country this weekend, except for Miami.

Go Kansas!!Must be from one of the more established providers. I doubt the addicts can manage those logistics.

MarblesKyle
01-31-20, 10:02
Must be from one of the more established providers. I doubt the addicts can manage those logistics.I was thinking the same thing. The $$hr providers may be scarce but your. 2 blowies aren't going anywhere.

Ceenote
02-01-20, 18:59
It is nice to reminisce about retired providers, but you all need to stop cluttering up the USA Advertiser review thread with this stuff. That is why I am placing this post here and perhaps others will follow suit.

Here is a clip of Ryder in her prime: https://imgur.com/SajwLcr.

WanderingAbout
02-02-20, 09:22
There is also a dedicated forum section or thread for reminiscing and asking for info on past lusts called whatever became of. It's here.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?24740-Whatever-became-of

It is nice to reminisce about retired providers, but you all need to stop cluttering up the USA Advertiser review thread with this stuff. That is why I am placing this post here and perhaps others will follow suit.

D Nut
02-02-20, 11:02
Just got a reply from a provider I contacted. She said she will be in Miami working this weekend. LOL. Her a a bunch of others. I guess it's going to be slim pickings around here and around the country this weekend, except for Miami. Go Kansas!!

Must be from one of the more established providers. I doubt the addicts can manage those logistics.

I was thinking the same thing. The $$hr providers may be scarce but your. 2 blowies aren't going anywhere.I decided to book a flight to Miami at the last minute. This place is crazy! I am sticking to my rule of not playing while on the road, but damn providers are all over the place. Even the street walkers made an effort and took showers.

TechSticles
02-02-20, 12:43
I decided to book a flight to Miami at the last minute. This place is crazy! I am sticking to my rule of not playing while on the road, but damn providers are all over the place. Even the street walkers made an effort and took showers.I can only imagine the ticket and hotel cost anywhere near Miami right now. Especially last minute! Assuming you're going to a bar or something for the Superbowl?

What you're reading here is ENVY. LOL.

TechSticles
02-02-20, 12:44

Here is a clip of Ryder in her prime: https://imgur.com/SajwLcr.I realized I should be asking about something else from that clip, but the first thing that pops in my mind is, "Is THAT Ghandi in the wall picture?

Happy Superbowl Sunday everyone.

Ceenote
02-02-20, 20:47
I realized I should be asking about something else from that clip, but the first thing that pops in my mind is, "Is THAT Ghandi in the wall picture?

Happy Superbowl Sunday everyone.Ryder once told me that Mahatma didn't make it into town often, but when he did he liked to dip his bald head in oil and them rub it all over her ample breasts. After Ryder got out of prison and turned her life over to lesbianism, she said one of her biggest regrets in life was trading that autographed 8 x 10 for a $20 fix.

D Nut
02-03-20, 09:40
I can only imagine the ticket and hotel cost anywhere near Miami right now. Especially last minute! Assuming you're going to a bar or something for the Superbowl?

What you're reading here is ENVY. LOL.It wasn't bad. Airline tix were under $300 round trip, and I have enough contacts in Miami that when I told people I was coming to town, there wasn't a lack of offers of places to stay or parties to go. Post game, ended up at a club called "E11 even".

I am going back to sleep.

P.S.- I had $300 on the Chiefs, so even my flight is now covered.

TechSticles
02-03-20, 17:41
It wasn't bad. Airline tix were under $300 round trip, and I have enough contacts in Miami that when I told people I was coming to town, there wasn't a lack of offers of places to stay or parties to go. Post game, ended up at a club called "E11 even".

P.S.- I had $300 on the Chiefs, so even my flight is now covered.Nice. I don't think my envy is subsiding at all.

24-Hour Nightclub in Downtown Miami, FL.

E11 EVEN Miami.

https://11miami.com/

I never go to nightclubs anymore. I'm just a little long in the tooth for that type of activity I think. I'm just at that point were I might look like a creeper.

Hillbilly Bob
02-03-20, 18:11
It wasn't bad. Airline tix were under $300 round trip, and I have enough contacts in Miami that when I told people I was coming to town, there wasn't a lack of offers of places to stay or parties to go. Post game, ended up at a club called "E11 even".

P.S.- I had $300 on the Chiefs, so even my flight is now covered.I payed for your flight I had $200 on the 49 ers. Maybe next year. Glad you had a good time in sunny Florida, Today is another good one 75 no clouds hate thinking about going back north. Take care of the girls I will be back soon.

Hooter12
02-03-20, 18:23

Here is a clip of Ryder in her prime: https://imgur.com/SajwLcr.I tried posting a pic I have of her but I either didn't do it right or it wasn't approved.

JustACustomer
02-03-20, 18:42

P.S.- I had $300 on the Chiefs, so even my flight is now covered.I want to hang out with you DNut. LOL.

Hooter12
02-03-20, 20:24

Here is a clip of Ryder in her prime: https://imgur.com/SajwLcr.A memory of Ryder.

Nky2000
02-04-20, 20:51
The pics do not do her justice. I feel bad for the mongers that missed out on this young lady. Good lord she was hot and that sexy little voice. Oh well I'm glad she's doing well and really, really glad I got several chances to partake.

BTBear
02-05-20, 10:29
I really wish that there would be an accurate list of definitions of adjectives.

"Open-Minded" Does that mean fetishes? BBFS? Anal?

"PSE" See above.

"GFE" This has been discussed ad nauseum.

Too bad there isn't some sort of "Guy's Room" where comments and info can be shared about a woman with some small modicum of secrecy / discretion. But we all know that whatever is posted there will eventually get to the woman. Thank you Mr. White Knight.

Just a couple of random thoughts.

Vinnie Kramer
02-05-20, 12:44
For example, we know what GFE stands for, but having participated on this forum for several years now, I can guarantee what some people (Amon for instance) expects of a girl friend is likely very different than me.

I really wish that there would be an accurate list of definitions of adjectives.

"PSE" See above.

Too bad there isn't some sort of "Guy's Room" where comments and info can be shared about a woman with some small modicum of secrecy / discretion. But we all know that whatever is posted there will eventually get to the woman. Thank you Mr. White Knight.

RogerOver
02-05-20, 15:28

"PSE" See above.

For example, we know what GFE stands for, but having participated on this forum for several years now, I can guarantee what some people (Amon for instance) expects of a girl friend is likely very different than me.Hard to define because it can be so different. Maybe some guys want to tie them up. Some want them to crawl around and bark like a dog. Maybe some want them to put on a large diaper. Then you got sickos like me that like dirty talk. I'm sure it depends.

A "guys room" never works. The girls on Indy's knew what was in there before I did.

TechSticles
02-05-20, 15:51
Hard to define because it can be so different. Maybe some guys want to tie them up. Some want them to crawl around and bark like a dog. Maybe some want them to put on a large diaper. Then you got sickos like me that like dirty talk. I'm sure it depends.

A "guys room" never works. The girls on Indy's knew what was in there before I did.I always get a kick out of the ads that say:

Rimming: Receiving.

Water sports. Giving.

LOL. Sure. #metoo. I'm willing to let a chick lick my asshole and then I'll piss on them. What's the downside?

indy's became nothing more than a white knight echo chamber. Even the guys room was riddled with them. I'm glad it's gone, particularly after the monstrosity it was for the final few months of it's life.

Lenny6746
02-07-20, 17:41
Before this start again I simply don't spell worth a fuck who cares. I haven't been following USA providers very much lately. I've been getting more than my share off facebook. WHAT SHOCK. Most of the providers ads are gone. What happened the reviews on here suck too What are they are about 5 or 6 providers that's it. Most of them I read have verification standards, and now as the new trend a certian age you can't be over. The costs for the donations are high in my opinion. Way too high. Look money is tight right now these providers know that. I don't know how to fix this but it needs it bad. And I for one don't fuck pictures of providers I'm doing the girls in person. Thats why I'm in the HOBBY. I give from. 2 to. 3 for a BBBJ. Thats a car date. 2 hours in my home with a BBBJ and FS. Is. 40 to. 100 that's it. Most of them don't watch the clock we talk get comfortable then fuck. I just don't know what happened To me the change sucks Lenny6746.

Hooter12
02-08-20, 02:18
Before this start again I simply don't spell worth a fuck who cares. I haven't been following USA providers very much lately. I've been getting more than my share off facebook. WHAT SHOCK. Most of the providers ads are gone. What happened the reviews on here suck too What are they are about 5 or 6 providers that's it. Most of them I read have verification standards, and now as the new trend a certian age you can't be over. The costs for the donations are high in my opinion. Way too high. Look money is tight right now these providers know that. I don't know how to fix this but it needs it bad. And I for one don't fuck pictures of providers I'm doing the girls in person. Thats why I'm in the HOBBY. I give from. 2 to. 3 for a BBBJ. Thats a car date. 2 hours in my home with a BBBJ and FS. Is. 40 to. 100 that's it. Most of them don't watch the clock we talk get comfortable then fuck. I just don't know what happened To me the change sucks Lenny6746.Here we go again about the prices. There's nothing that needs to be "fixed". And there's nothing you can do to "fix" it. The prices are what the provider feels they need. The provider will decide what they want. Either pay it or don't.

Lenny6746
02-08-20, 12:03
You remind me of the new American GIs in Vietnam. The prices were at 5 or 10. And dumb asses came in country and paid 20 and 25. Your doing the same thing.

TechSticles
02-08-20, 16:45
You remind me of the new American GIs in Vietnam. The prices were at 5 or 10. And dumb asses came in country and paid 20 and 25. Your doing the same thing.

Before this start again I simply don't spell worth a fuck who cares. I haven't been following USA providers very much lately. I've been getting more than my share off facebook. WHAT SHOCK. Most of the providers ads are gone. What happened the reviews on here suck too What are they are about 5 or 6 providers that's it. Most of them I read have verification standards, and now as the new trend a certian age you can't be over. The costs for the donations are high in my opinion. Way too high. Look money is tight right now these providers know that. I don't know how to fix this but it needs it bad. And I for one don't fuck pictures of providers I'm doing the girls in person. Thats why I'm in the HOBBY. I give from. 2 to. 3 for a BBBJ. Thats a car date. 2 hours in my home with a BBBJ and FS. Is. 40 to. 100 that's it. Most of them don't watch the clock we talk get comfortable then fuck. I just don't know what happened To me the change sucks Lenny6746.It's not my job to make sure prices are so low that you can empty your penny jar and manage to get some pussy. I mean you can. And they'll be the heroin addicts and streetwalkers that you sound like you're accustomed to.

I think it's a little misguided to come on here and complain to the rest of us that we are driving up prices and you can't get laid.

Vinnie Kramer
02-08-20, 18:42
It's also grammar.

Sorry to hear money is tight for you. I hope it gets better for you soon.

Before this start again I simply don't spell worth a fuck who cares. I haven't been following USA providers very much lately. I've been getting more than my share off facebook. WHAT SHOCK. Most of the providers ads are gone. What happened the reviews on here suck too What are they are about 5 or 6 providers that's it. Most of them I read have verification standards, and now as the new trend a certian age you can't be over. The costs for the donations are high in my opinion. Way too high. Look money is tight right now these providers know that. I don't know how to fix this but it needs it bad. And I for one don't fuck pictures of providers I'm doing the girls in person. Thats why I'm in the HOBBY. I give from. 2 to. 3 for a BBBJ. Thats a car date. 2 hours in my home with a BBBJ and FS. Is. 40 to. 100 that's it. Most of them don't watch the clock we talk get comfortable then fuck. I just don't know what happened To me the change sucks Lenny6746.

WanderingAbout
02-08-20, 20:05
How do you find hookups on Facebook?

Before this start again I simply don't spell worth a fuck who cares. I haven't been following USA providers very much lately. I've been getting more than my share off facebook. WHAT SHOCK.

RogerOver
02-08-20, 20:47

It's also grammar.
Some paragraphs and punctuation too. I'm not sure what's going on, but I sense that Lenny's not happy with prices? Don't get the nod about pics and ads though. I can say that I've never had an escort (in the states) that has fucked and sucked me for two hours for either $40 or $100. And honestly, I'm a little afraid of what type of hooker that would be, in terms of appearance and her personal upkeep.

ThatGuy011
02-09-20, 04:56
In my findings, it really doesn't matter what other people pay. I know what I'm paying, and it's never what they're asking. This is simply for the sake of never paying anything that's negotiable, same as you would do with a car. Providers are ALWAYS negotiable. They've always accepted, even before the meet. Talking down a hooker should take about zero effort, they (especially around here) aren't exactly shrewd negotiators. If a bunch of old guys gave a few girls GPS, then so be it. I haven't yet seen any Cincy provider that is made of unobtanium, and from what I read and ads linked, there are some very average looking girls that are considered TGTBT by most. Also I believe some are not rooted in reality here. Typical USAA girls are literally SW's complete with all the same issues, except they have a place and the ability to make an ad. They MAY be coherent enough to throw on some lingerie they stole from Walmart and pat their pussy with water for you, and since they have a bed, they charge $80 more. They are just as unreliable because they are as much of dope fiends as the next SW, they're sleeping the all-day dope sleep too. There is NO woman (in Cincy) fucking guys they don't like to 'pay the bills'. Like I've said, they can pay whatever they want, at the end of the day the girls will agree to much lower numbers, while commenting "I usually get XXX for this. " Which they can say all they want, while they are doing me for 80% less. It also helps to not look like you can't get it. For some reason, I do believe they are at least smart enough to pinpoint on that.

Anyway, tonight I tried to get some Asian action, but she wanted to go CBJ. A CBJ is a laughable notion. You literally aren't doing anything to me; touching. If I'm going to get off, and it's not in an actual orifice of a woman, I will pay exactly $0. 00. She actually went down to 'SW' prices but still for CBJ. No thanks. I walked out on a seran wrap BJ from an Asian lady one time as well. Also, don't bother PMing me about where this took place; you don't have info I want, and anything worth finding, I do a pretty good job of finding myself.

Crism080
02-09-20, 08:27
Before this start again I simply don't spell worth a fuck who cares. I haven't been following USA providers very much lately. I've been getting more than my share off facebook. WHAT SHOCK. Most of the providers ads are gone. What happened the reviews on here suck too What are they are about 5 or 6 providers that's it. Most of them I read have verification standards, and now as the new trend a certian age you can't be over. The costs for the donations are high in my opinion. Way too high. Look money is tight right now these providers know that. I don't know how to fix this but it needs it bad. And I for one don't fuck pictures of providers I'm doing the girls in person. Thats why I'm in the HOBBY. I give from. 2 to. 3 for a BBBJ. Thats a car date. 2 hours in my home with a BBBJ and FS. Is. 40 to. 100 that's it. Most of them don't watch the clock we talk get comfortable then fuck. I just don't know what happened To me the change sucks Lenny6746.Lenny, post some pics or at least one of your $40 two hour fbook find so we can all see what you get some that price point.

Ceenote
02-09-20, 09:44
I haven't been following USA providers very much lately. I've been getting more than my share off facebook. WHAT SHOCK.

How do you find hookups on Facebook?Lenny's concept is not so far fetched. It is the lifestyle lived by many of the providers discussed here that have them all connected to the same circle of friends. I have posted about it before and had detailed discussions with a few of you about playing six degrees of Kevin Bacon on Facebook.

Look at a known provider's list of female Facebook friends and you have a potential shot with any of them. It's the old birds of a feather philosophy. If they are friends with someone who fucks for money then chances are they too have either thought about doing it, used to do it, from time-to-time still do it, or currently do it.

Lenny6746
02-09-20, 12:37
You hit it on the head so to speak and it works.

Lenny6746
02-09-20, 12:56
Here's one of them for 40.

UOnlyLiveOnce
02-09-20, 14:15
Lenny's concept is not so far fetched. It is the lifestyle lived by many of the providers discussed here that have them all connected to the same circle of friends. I have posted about it before and had detailed discussions with a few of you about playing six degrees of Kevin Bacon on Facebook.

Look at a known provider's list of female Facebook friends and you have a potential shot with any of them. It's the old birds of a feather philosophy. If they are friends with someone who fucks for money then chances are they too have either thought about doing it, used to do it, from time-to-time still do it, or currently do it.Agreed. They do frequently know each other from the drug scene, the Uncle LEO bed & breakfast, rehabs, and even hometowns or high school. Still, I'm curious to hear the specifics of how Lenny pulls it off on Facebook. Even if I was using a fake FB account, I would be careful about what I say to a potential pay for play chick in that forum.

Kenal1
02-09-20, 15:32
So now that the "new and improved" site has been up and running for a few weeks (theclassifieds. Nl), I'm curious what everyone thinks of it?

I'm certainly glad that it exists, and to the folks who run it I say "Thank you very much". However, I don't see that it's much of an improvement over the old one because it does basically the same thing. I'm not a fan of the "local featured ads" at the top of each page because they seem to be the same ones day after day and, besides, if their ads are in the lineup anyway, why do they need to be featured? I guess I just don't see the benefit of it. I also notice that more fake ads seem to be showing up--ie, ads with far flung area codes, ads with email addresses but no phone number, etc.

Any other thoughts?

TechSticles
02-09-20, 15:43
So now that the "new and improved" site has been up and running for a few weeks (theclassifieds. Nl), I'm curious what everyone thinks of it?

I'm certainly glad that it exists, and to the folks who run it I say "Thank you very much". However, I don't see that it's much of an improvement over the old one because it does basically the same thing. I'm not a fan of the "local featured ads" at the top of each page because they seem to be the same ones day after day and, besides, if their ads are in the lineup anyway, why do they need to be featured? I guess I just don't see the benefit of it. I also notice that more fake ads seem to be showing up--ie, ads with far flung area codes, ads with email addresses but no phone number, etc.

Any other thoughts?I've sent a couple of notes on the "report" function of the new site and admin responds back. From what has been shared with me, they have some great plans for the advertising site, so I'd advise patience.

Also, has it already been a "few weeks?" Time must be flying where you are. Thought it kicked off about 15 days ago.

DaytonSteve
02-09-20, 16:23
Here's one of them for 40.Nice going Lenny, I'd love to meet that one.

BigJay69
02-09-20, 16:27
In my findings, it really doesn't matter what other people pay. I know what I'm paying, and it's never what they're asking. This is simply for the sake of never paying anything that's negotiable, same as you would do with a car. Providers are ALWAYS negotiable. They've always accepted, even before the meet. Talking down a hooker should take about zero effort, they (especially around here) aren't exactly shrewd negotiators. If a bunch of old guys gave a few girls GPS, then so be it. I haven't yet seen any Cincy provider that is made of unobtanium, and from what I read and ads linked, there are some very average looking girls that are considered TGTBT by most. Also I believe some are not rooted in reality here. Typical USAA girls are literally SW's complete with all the same issues, except they have a place and the ability to make an ad. They MAY be coherent enough to throw on some lingerie they stole from Walmart and pat their pussy with water for you, and since they have a bed, they charge $80 more. They are just as unreliable because they are as much of dope fiends as the next SW, they're sleeping the all-day dope sleep too. There is NO woman (in Cincy) fucking guys they don't like to 'pay the bills'. Like I've said, they can pay whatever they want, at the end of the day the girls will agree to much lower numbers, while commenting "I usually get XXX for this. " Which they can say all they want, while they are doing me for 80% less. It also helps to not look like you can't get it. For some reason, I do believe they are at least smart enough to pinpoint on that.

Anyway, tonight I tried to get some Asian action, but she wanted to go CBJ. A CBJ is a laughable notion. You literally aren't doing anything to me; touching. If I'm going to get off, and it's not in an actual orifice of a woman, I will pay exactly $0. 00. She actually went down to 'SW' prices but still for CBJ. No thanks. I walked out on a seran wrap BJ from an Asian lady one time as well. Also, don't bother PMing me about where this took place; you don't have info I want, and anything worth finding, I do a pretty good job of finding myself.I usually ask about donation first if not posted then if my wallet or what I'm looking for match then I go with it. If I'm short and little head can't take it I offer what I got. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I thought I was helping out a well respected provider here once who was looking for help. I was in the area and sent out a text. Was wanting a quick b&g and I had. 4. She dressed me down through text like no other ever had not even my SO. I wasnt lowballing her it was truly all I had and I explained that to her. It didn't matter she was about as hateful as you can be over a text. Needless to say I haven't and most likely will not return to ever see her. It is a shame to because I'm in her area frequently.

Cartog
02-09-20, 17:18

Any other thoughts?As far as the local featured ads, my understanding is when a lady creates an ad, she is given an option to choose the Type of Ad. There are four options: Featured ad for 7 or 30 days or Standard ad for 7 or 30 days. They currently only allow so many featured ads for the local area so that option might not be available at the time the ad is created. Currently, I do not think the site charges the ladies for any of the ads whether they are featured ones or not. But I guess that could change in the future and ladies who want their ads featured would pay more. Just my thoughts.

Hillbilly Bob
02-09-20, 19:51

Any other thoughts?I hate change. Never had a problem with the old site. Just me.

LuvnLivn
02-09-20, 23:31

Any other thoughts?I've noticed the fake ads too. Very specific language; terribly written, obviously by a non English speaker; TGTBT donations.

Something else I have noticed is I get a lot of error messages when clicking a pic. And usually if I do get a pic to work, that same pic pops up every time I click on a different one. Even from a different provider. I haven't reported it. I figure they are still working out the bugs.

LL.

Lenny6746
02-09-20, 23:45
My penny jar and I can't get laid. LOL.

Squiggly69
02-10-20, 00:01
Lenny's concept is not so far fetched. It is the lifestyle lived by many of the providers discussed here that have them all connected to the same circle of friends. I have posted about it before and had detailed discussions with a few of you about playing six degrees of Kevin Bacon on Facebook.

Look at a known provider's list of female Facebook friends and you have a potential shot with any of them. It's the old birds of a feather philosophy. If they are friends with someone who fucks for money then chances are they too have either thought about doing it, used to do it, from time-to-time still do it, or currently do it.I've been able to make this happen with at least 4 friends of friends of providers on fb. As a matter of fact I've been seeing a gorgous utr from Bethel on the cheap for a few years now. She tells me I'm the only one she sees but who knows. Please don't PM me for her digits because she hasn't asked me to share them.

RogerOver
02-10-20, 09:32
Here's one of them for 40.So I don't see what you're complaining about if you're hitting that ass for multiple hours for $40. To use your Vietnam analogy, that smells like victory! ("Apocalypse Now" reference for you non-boomers.)

Sounds like you've changed up your game. Not so long ago you were talking about how you were getting ripped off. Rings and other stuff.

Lenny can't figure it out. (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?9626-Rants-Raves-and-Opinions-AKA-quot-The-Octagon-quot&p=4350492&viewfull=1#post4350492)

Wondering why Lenny gets ripped off (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?9626-Rants-Raves-and-Opinions-AKA-quot-The-Octagon-quot&p=4352369&viewfull=1#post4352369)

Lenny6746
02-10-20, 13:36
Reread it.

WanderingAbout
02-10-20, 16:01
To each their own.

Go girl.

LOL.

https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/9108721.htm?cat=1

WanderingAbout
02-10-20, 17:11
When some Cincy SB or Escort says she is all that and worth 300 or more for a meeting we get a lesson in Econ supply and demand. What we think is hot is just hot compared to what's available in the marketplace. The girls that command that donation level in Cincy are often not on the same level as these girls https://www.angelsoflondon.com/.

TechSticles
02-10-20, 21:58
When some Cincy SB or Escort says she is all that and worth 300 or more for a meeting we get a lesson in Econ supply and demand. What we think is hot is just hot compared to what's available in the marketplace. The girls that command that donation level in Cincy are often not on the same level as these girls https://www.angelsoflondon.com/.You on your way to London or something? I don't get your point, unless you are saying those chicks are worth $300? I can toss out links to escort agencies all day long. Are the girls on Eros worth $300 if they are traveling through?

Any sort of review to toss our way, or is this simply your observation?

WanderingAbout
02-10-20, 22:55
This is the rant, rave and opinion section. Reviews don't belong in this section.

You on your way to London or something? I don't get your point, unless you are saying those chicks are worth $300? I can toss out links to escort agencies all day long. Are the girls on Eros worth $300 if they are traveling through?

Any sort of review to toss our way, or is this simply your observation?

TechSticles
02-11-20, 08:46
This is the rant, rave and opinion section. Reviews don't belong in this section.I'd be interested to see a review you've put in ANY section.

WanderingAbout
02-11-20, 14:59
Tiny Techsticles, never heard of you nor ever interacted with you. You don't like what's being posted by someone just scroll on by or block their posts from your view. Someone else may find the info you don't like helpful. Reviews are a small portion of the board. Actionable intelligence is another portion. So, take your flaming to the Main Event on Race where it belongs.

I'd be interested to see a review you've put in ANY section.

TechSticles
02-11-20, 19:28
Tiny Techsticles, never heard of you nor ever interacted with you. You don't like what's being posted by someone just scroll on by or block their posts from your view. Someone else may find the info you don't like helpful. Reviews are a small portion of the board. Actionable intelligence is another portion. So, take your flaming to the Main Event on Race where it belongs.Like you said. This is the rants and opinions section. My opinion from your incessant postings is that you are someone that spends all day stalking hookers and possible SBs, while posting "intel" that appears to be wrong at least 50% of the time. So interacting with you would be a waste of time.

Nah. I think I'm in the right place.

"actionable intelligence" lol. Sure. You're James Fucking Bond. Superfluous bullshitter more like it.

WanderingAbout
02-11-20, 20:29
Okay Tiny Techsticles. Just block the account and move along. No one cares. Thanks Tiny Techsticles.

So interacting with you would be a waste if time.

Hooter12
02-11-20, 21:45
I'd be interested to see a review you've put in ANY section.I have to admit. I went back 6 months of his posts and didn't see a single review of anyone he actually saw. Just saying.

WhereDreamsGo
02-12-20, 18:06
I see the new site has been deemed interesting enough by whomever posts all the fake hooker ads of the world to start piling in. It looks like close to half the "new talent" coming into theclassifieds. Nl in Cincinnati at this point is fake. You know, the ones with only email addresses and some kind of BS story about divorced / widowed / lonely / single moms / wives / grannies. I guess many of us have learned to just ignore these. I'm not sure what the fakers get out of it, because I've never, or at least seldom, gone down that rabbit hole. I assume it's a combination of harvesting fake email addresses for spammers, or perhaps ripoff / extortion rackets of other kinds. It's only a matter of time before we start getting the fake midgets from over at LC. This is in addition to the hardy perennial shemales, who are real people but arguably fake females, who seem to prefer this to all other local sites now.

I'm not sure what the solution is either. LC had similar issues, then it died down, and now they're creeping back up again like weeds. It would help, maybe, to have a comment section for the ads, though that's pretty much of a cesspool of fake comments about police / STDs / ripoffs etc. Over at LC.

WanderingAbout
02-12-20, 21:57
There is Senior that has since Jan 2, 2020 posted on this USA board 133 times.

2 of the posts appear to be reviews from massage parlor visits.

131 posts are just commentary.

The 133 posts so far this year are on 18 different boards in the following cities:

Atlanta.

Akron.

Boston.

Cincinnati.

Cleveland.

Dayton.

Daytona Beach.

Denver.

Indianapolis.

Orange County.

Las Vegas.

Lexington.

Louisville.

Los Angeles.

Portland.

Tidewater.

Richmond.

Seattle.

In the last 24 hours, this Senior has posted in LA (2 x), Cincy (5 x), Daytona Beach (2 x), Lexington (1 x).

Seems suspiciously like this Senior is posting to multiple cities to drive up his post count and Senior cred. Could be wrong but then again this is rather unusual posting behavior.

Not going to call out the Senior in public as a courtesy. PM if you want to know who this Senior is. Then you decide if this posting behavior is normal or odd / suspicious.

LuvnLivn
02-13-20, 00:07
It's only a matter of time before we start getting the fake midgets from over at LC.https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=101979

LL.

Kenal1
02-13-20, 00:13
I see the new site has been deemed interesting enough by whomever posts all the fake hooker ads of the world to start piling in. It looks like close to half the "new talent" coming into theclassifieds. Nl in Cincinnati at this point is fake. You know, the ones with only email addresses and some kind of BS story about divorced / widowed / lonely / single moms / wives / grannies. I guess many of us have learned to just ignore these. I'm not sure what the fakers get out of it, because I've never, or at least seldom, gone down that rabbit hole. I assume it's a combination of harvesting fake email addresses for spammers, or perhaps ripoff / extortion rackets of other kinds. It's only a matter of time before we start getting the fake midgets from over at LC. This is in addition to the hardy perennial shemales, who are real people but arguably fake females, who seem to prefer this to all other local sites now.

I'm not sure what the solution is either. LC had similar issues, then it died down, and now they're creeping back up again like weeds. It would help, maybe, to have a comment section for the ads, though that's pretty much of a cesspool of fake comments about police / STDs / ripoffs etc. Over at LC.Agreed. We didn't have this problem to this degree under the former site. Now the fakes are coming out of the woodwork. I don't understand the difference between "then" and "now" but is sure is real.

WhereDreamsGo
02-13-20, 06:57
https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=101979

LL.We've got us a midget now. Actually, I should go with "little person," so sorry. There was a real little person who used to advertise around here. I know because I saw her once, but didn't actually do the deed because she didn't have a place she could use. She was highly unreliable, but a nice enough person.

Hillbilly Bob
02-13-20, 08:26
https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=101979

LL.Fake midgets are here I like the old site better. I hate the designated hitter, aluminum bat an change. Part of being old I guess.

MontyCliff
02-13-20, 08:54
We've got us a midget now. Actually, I should go with "little person," so sorry. There was a real little person who used to advertise around here. I know because I saw her once, but didn't actually do the deed because she didn't have a place she could use. She was highly unreliable, but a nice enough person.Multiple cities: Atlanta, Louisville, Grand Rapids, etc. To quote Jethro Burns: "No sense lathering up, if you're not going to shave".

RogerOver
02-13-20, 12:32

The 133 posts so far this year are on 18 different boards in the following cities:

<snipped in the interest of length.

In the last 24 hours, this Senior has posted in LA (2 x), Cincy (5 x), Daytona Beach (2 x), Lexington (1 x).

Seems suspiciously like this Senior is posting to multiple cities to drive up his post count and Senior cred. Could be wrong but then again this is rather unusual posting behavior.

Not going to call out the Senior in public as a courtesy. PM if you want to know who this Senior is. Then you decide if this posting behavior is normal or odd / suspicious.You're talking about the senior that called you out? Techsicles? Well Wandering, I have to say I agree with him. You're a stalker. You stalked Nisha and several other girls that absolutely fucking hate that you do that. This is personally known to me because they showed me your dumb shit. You should stop doing that, because it creeps them out.

Now it looks like you're stalking a monger, so at least that will take the load off the poor SA chicks you create multiple accounts to stalk. Why don't you do a review? If that other guy only has 2 or 3, that's still 2 or 3 more than you have.

Finally, given the stupid shit you post on here, I can't believe you want to point at anyone's posts as a poor example. IMO, nearly every poster on here has more cred than you.

WanderingAbout
02-13-20, 13:20
People on here flushed your cred down the toilet years ago. You're just pissed your girl got outed for BBFS. She talked shit about you too in her NKY first floor apt. Said you paid well but your deek was small. Peace out Rump Ranger Rogie.

Techsicles?

Hillbilly Bob
02-13-20, 14:16
You're talking about the senior that called you out? Techsicles? Well Wandering, I have to say I agree with him. You're a stalker. You stalked Nisha and several other girls that absolutely fucking hate that you do that. This is personally known to me because they showed me your dumb shit. You should stop doing that, because it creeps them out.

Now it looks like you're stalking a monger, so at least that will take the load off the poor SA chicks you create multiple accounts to stalk. Why don't you do a review? If that other guy only has 2 or 3, that's still 2 or 3 more than you have.

Finally, given the stupid shit you post on here, I can't believe you want to point at anyone's posts as a poor example. IMO, nearly every poster on here has more cred than you.Great job Roger. For one I am tired of his post also. I was trying to come up with a way to post it but you covered it very well. HB.

RogerOver
02-13-20, 14:32
We've got us a midget now. Actually, I should go with "little person," so sorry. There was a real little person who used to advertise around here. I know because I saw her once, but didn't actually do the deed because she didn't have a place she could use. She was highly unreliable, but a nice enough person.

Multiple cities: Atlanta, Louisville, Grand Rapids, etc. To quote Jethro Burns: "No sense lathering up, if you're not going to shave".I don't care what anyone says. I think that little midget is sort of hot. If she had a flatter head and her daddy owned a liquor store, she'd be my dream woman.

WhereDreamsGo
02-13-20, 15:26
I don't care what anyone says. I think that little midget is sort of hot. If she had a flatter head and her daddy owned a liquor store, she'd be my dream woman.I'm not proud of myself necessarily, but if she were real, I'd be there.

Absinthed
02-13-20, 16:17
Is there a circus in town?

NC Transplant
02-13-20, 16:58
Those pics are all over Charlotte too. I would fuck her if I had a chance but I have a better chance of winning the lotto than meeting her. There has been a few of those midget ads circulating around.

I don't care what anyone says. I think that little midget is sort of hot. If she had a flatter head and her daddy owned a liquor store, she'd be my dream woman.

Jiat2001
02-13-20, 17:04
I don't care what anyone says. I think that little midget is sort of hot. If she had a flatter head and her daddy owned a liquor store, she'd be my dream woman.She's a model, nothing more. She doesn't advertise or anything like that. Her pics keep popping up in various states on Escort Babylon. In reality, Jemma is retired and happily married.

RogerOver
02-13-20, 18:16
People on here flushed your cred down the toilet years ago. You're just pissed your girl got outed for BBFS. She talked shit about you too in her NKY first floor apt. Said you paid well but your deek was small. Peace out Rump Ranger Rogie.HA. Thanks for bringing that up. You don't want me to start sharing the shit they've shown and told me about you, do you? Nisha told me you look like a garden gnome. Then she proved it. LOL.

I guess other dicks are a thing you keep track of too? Bet you have a nice spreadsheet for that.

RogerOver
02-13-20, 18:20
She's a model, nothing more. She doesn't advertise or anything like that. Her pics keep popping up in various states on Escort Babylon. In reality, Jemma is retired and happily married.

I'm not proud of myself necessarily, but if she were real, I'd be there.She takes dick!

https://twitter.com/JemmaSuicideM/status/713874813492862976?s=20

TechSticles
02-13-20, 20:52

cutting out all this stupid shit.Wow. Well my little shit funnel, I can see you've been busy counting my posts and where I posted. Just in case know one can tell, this fucktard is talking about ME.

Hey cockbreath, I travel. A lot. Also, I find other areas of the board have some interesting shit going on and I check it out and post.

From what I'm seeing in this thread, it appears I'm not the only one that thinks you're a pathetic little stalker turd. Here is a PSA for you:

1. Find a girl.

2. Chat her up. Don't stalk her or all that other weird shit you do.

3. If she takes pity on your brain-addled ass and gives you some pussy, pay her.

4. Write a review.

5. Leave the chick alone unless you want to try again.

You're welcome.

DaytonSteve
02-13-20, 22:00
I'm not proud of myself necessarily, but if she were real, I'd be there.Definitely a bucket list item. No reason to feel bad about it, nothing wrong with wanting to try something different. I don't care, I'd fuck a tranny if I could find a cute white one that wasn't 6 feet tall. I got noooooo shame at all.

Pink Particles
02-14-20, 01:58
Tiny Texie if you have enough money you can def book her. She is absolutely real and appears deliciously fuckable! I don't know if booking consists of just stripping or anything more.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5dc769273df8f

officialtinytexie.com

KidKuddi
02-14-20, 08:34
Definitely a bucket list item. No reason to feel bad about it, nothing wrong with wanting to try something different. I don't care, I'd fuck a tranny if I could find a cute white one that wasn't 6 feet tall. I got noooooo shame at all.Well sir a trannny is a dude.

So if your fucking a tranny which actually had a cock, some might consider that to be homosexual.

But to each their own.

Rimme
02-14-20, 10:00

Atlanta.

Akron.

Boston.

Cincinnati.

Cleveland.

Dayton.

Daytona Beach.

Denver.

Indianapolis.

Orange County.

Las Vegas...Check out his insult buddy RO. He posts in a lot of those same different forums. I didn't look until your post but have thought this since RO's recent return. I think they are one and the same. They both burst onto the scene commenting more than reviewing, they both write similarly and mostly noticeable is how they insult everyone similarly.

I've asked A2 but he hasn't responded.

Sad Sack
02-14-20, 13:10
Great job Roger. For one I am tired of his post also. I was trying to come up with a way to post it but you covered it very well. HB.Love how you always pat yourself on the back! Dead giveaway. Funny how you always see eye to eye with the other side of your mouth!

Sad Sack
02-14-20, 13:30
I know this is a fight thread or whatever, but this shit is just funny. Nothing against sad sack.Roger and I have had a couple of really funny conversations on here, but they have not always been Roger / Sad Sack. Sometimes it was Roger's alter ego! Sad Sack thinks that's funny! You are a real wet Rodger / HB, or maybe I should say halfwit to each of you, LOL. Yeah I know that these are the only two joined at the hip, but that's all I want this year for right now!

RogerOver
02-14-20, 14:20
Definitely a bucket list item. No reason to feel bad about it, nothing wrong with wanting to try something different. I don't care, I'd fuck a tranny if I could find a cute white one that wasn't 6 feet tall. I got noooooo shame at all.Shame? I need to look that one up. Except for the tranny thing. There's got to be a line. Doesn't have to be super bright, but c'mon. lol

Tiny Texie if you have enough money you can def book her. She is absolutely real and appears deliciously fuckable! I don't know if booking consists of just stripping or anything more.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5dc769273df8f

officialtinytexie.comNow I know what I'll be downloading from the old torrent site this weekend!

WhereDreamsGo
02-14-20, 16:04
Shame? I need to look that one up. Except for the tranny thing. There's got to be a line. Doesn't have to be super bright, but c'mon. lol

Now I know what I'll be downloading from the old torrent site this weekend!The one little person I knew of working in town, who I did meet and exchange a hug with, just kept posting even though she really wasn't able to use her incall. Then the second time I had something set up, I got to the place and it was one of those giant West End public housing apartment buildings with a lobby filled with a lot of very dodgy dudes. They wanted my name and identification at the desk to go up to the apartment, which was a no go for me. Then she was taking forever to come down to walk me up, which was the alternative. I bailed. But she was actually kinda cute to my way of thinking, so I would try again, but haven't seen her post since.

WhereDreamsGo
02-14-20, 16:18
If guys want to see trannies, it's up to them. Where I object is the ones operating locally who don't disclose it. It's something that matters to many guys, and these "women" know it. It's just dishonest.

And I do, by the way, sympathize with transgender people. No one who goes through the process is doing it on a whim. They're doing it from a real need. However, that doesn't mean they have a right to trick guys into having sex with them without knowing.

MarblesKyle
02-14-20, 16:44
If guys want to see trannies, it's up to them. Where I object is the ones operating locally who don't disclose it. It's something that matters to many guys, and these "women" know it. It's just dishonest.

And I do, by the way, sympathize with transgender people. No one who goes through the process is doing it on a whim. They're doing it from a real need. However, that doesn't mean they have a right to trick guys into having sex with them without knowing.I'm not going to lie, I almost called that Ramona "chick" that was posting ads on the sister site. My two biggest hangups were that she was pre-op and it seemed like she wanted to be the dominant one.

"She" looked better than most of the providers. That ass was calling me, I just couldn't get over that nuts could touch nuts if I bent "her" over.

TechSticles
02-14-20, 17:04

And I do, by the way, sympathize with transgender people. No one who goes through the process is doing it on a whim. They're doing it from a real need. However, that doesn't mean they have a right to trick guys into having sex with them without knowing.I don't think anyone should be judging transgender, non-binaries, or anyone else. Its all about regarding my own preferences and what I'd be willing to do. Personally, I don't give a fuck what anyone else does or how they want to be identified. It's all good to me.

Agree about the obligation to let someone else know up front though.

RogerOver
02-14-20, 21:11
Love how you always pat yourself on the back! Dead giveaway. Funny how you always see eye to eye with the other side of your mouth!You think HB and I are the same person? So anyone that agrees with me IS me? Ok.

Hey Sad Suck, did you ever manage to get Silver to respond to you?

DaytonSteve
02-14-20, 21:45
Well sir a trannny is a dude.

So if your fucking a tranny which actually had a cock, some might consider that to be homosexual.

But to each their own.Trust me I do not give a flying fuck what you think.

KidKuddi
02-14-20, 22:21
Trust me I do not give a flying fuck what you think.That's fine. No one and I mean NO ONE SAID you HAVE TO.

I just not going to sugar coat it like others may in here. I didn't say at all it is wrong to BE HOMOSEXUAL.

I just said IF you want to fool around with, fuck, have sex with, or even a little late night "sword fighting" with a tranny or and human being of any kind who also has. And please pay attention cause this is the most important thing. If that human being also has a COCK AND BALLS between Their LEGS and an Adam's apple.

You are fucking another man, reguarless if they have titts or not, if they wear a skirt, lip stick, or even if they stick their cock being their legs and hide it from you while they blow you, IT STILL WOULD MAKE you A HOMOSEXUAL.

I was just simply pointing that out as this is the RANT RAVE SECTION.

[Deleted by Admin]

In case you were wondering this part was over the line and started moving into shaming and hate speech. There is nothing wrong with being gay and for you to name call him for being so will not be tolerated on this forum. It's a short walk from verbal fag bashing to actual fag bashing.

A2

WanderingAbout
02-14-20, 22:45
Tiny Techsticles you have only been on the board since 11-24-19. You are still a newbie around here with a lot to learn compared to those members who have been around since the days of WordUp.

There is and was no reason for you to stir up unnecessary board drama by slamming someone else for what they posted then demand they provide reviews in order to prove to you they are legit.

Since Jan 2 you have posted on 18 different market boards 133 times and not one of the posts was an escort review. So, there is a bunch of hypocrisy going on here with your demands compared to your own posts. Maybe since you travel so much and are such an authority you can actually post a few reviews of these girls you see in other cities. So far, there is no evidence from you of any success stories. Just a lot of commentary designed to inflate your post count. But hey like you said about yourself.

I travel. A lot. Also, I find other areas of the board have some interesting shit going on and I check it out and post..

Everybody on here has there own thing. Everyone is free to post whatever they want as long as it falls within A2's guidelines. And yes, this includes you continuing to be a hypocritical Tiny Techsticle.

WanderingAbout
02-14-20, 23:00
Check out his insult buddy RO. He posts in a lot of those same different forums. I didn't look until your post but have thought this since RO's recent return. I think they are one and the same. They both burst onto the scene commenting more than reviewing, they both write similarly and mostly noticeable is how they insult everyone similarly. I've asked A2 but he hasn't responded.There are a lot of similarities in the postings, writing and insult styles of Tiny Techsticles and Rump Ranger Rogie. Maybe Tiny Techsticles is his own man, a Rogie want to be, one and the same or both are just board butt buddies.

Admin2
02-15-20, 00:25
Check out his insult buddy RO. He posts in a lot of those same different forums. I didn't look until your post but have thought this since RO's recent return. I think they are one and the same. They both burst onto the scene commenting more than reviewing, they both write similarly and mostly noticeable is how they insult everyone similarly.

I've asked A2 but he hasn't responded.I don't recall seeing anything, please PM me at Admin2.

Well sir a trannny is a dude.

But to each their own.Yes, many, many, many genders, in Thailand they list 18 but only two sexes. They aren't chicks with dicks they are dudes with boobs.

That being said I address people by whatever name, or pronoun they prefer, my momma raised me to be respectful of people. Calling somebody with a penis or who once had a penis her or she does me no harm.

I was walking down Sukhamvit with a buddy of mine the other day and we were lamenting the fact that the most glamorous and feminine looking SW's were all ladyboys. The women were all frumpy and poorly turned out and the ladyboys were dressed to the nines. Dicks are deal breakers for me but I can see why some guys who apparently are penis tolerant are looking more and more to ladyboys. I see no shame in it, if I ever wanted to cross over to the dark side I would and fuck anybody who didn't like it my friends would all still be my friends but if you have sex with men you have crossed a line and are in the alphabet neighborhood as Dave Chappell says.

A2.

Sad Sack
02-15-20, 03:35
You think HB and I are the same person? So anyone that agrees with me IS me? Ok.

Hey Sad Suck, did you ever manage to get Silver to respond to you?"So anyone that agrees with me IS me?" Not always, but in the case of HB. Yes! All anyone has to do is look at all the posts where your handle and HB go hand in hand to see that is true. Funny how you got your ass chewed up down in Florida by your pals who called BS on your games down there, didn't happen to see HB there did you? I really don't care if others are too blind to see it, what is fucked up is how you try to bully people. On here as RogerOver, with the ladies as Hillbilly Bob. Bulling the ladies because he / you are such a 'famous stud'. Some ladies don't and won't put up with it while others may need the (promise of) help with White Knight reviews and frequent visits albeit at discount rates. And most recently not paying a lady who has some persoal issues and can't really fight back, so she "retires'. Yeah you know what and who I'm talking about buttwipe. Looks like Ryann is next victim, just hope she sees through your 'game'. But because you are such a hero in your own mind, you don't really give a flying fuck so go ahead and play your fucked up games. Can't wait to hear from you guy (s), LOL!

HighLifeMan
02-15-20, 09:59
I'm not going to lie, I almost called that Ramona "chick" that was posting ads on the sister site. My two biggest hangups were that she was pre-op and it seemed like she wanted to be the dominant one.

"She" looked better than most of the providers. That ass was calling me, I just couldn't get over that nuts could touch nuts if I bent "her" over.So I am glad I was not the only one that keeped looking at those pictures. That was a nice looking ass plus a nice looking body. I think the reason I did not try to call is because I keep thinking about the big long clit between its legs LOL. But yes not bad looking also look like they had some nice looking breast. Also how about the chick that used to post from eastgate I herd she used to be a dude. I don't know for sure but I ran into her once at walmart checking out could of passed as a dude before. I know also I have been to some swinger partys where the ladys and males we're naked a big straight fuck fest but I just over look the guy's I am there to fuck the ladys as well as make new friends. Well anyway everyone take care be safe out there.

Vinnie Kramer
02-15-20, 10:27
Try it. You'll like it.

Trust me I do not give a flying fuck what you think.

Sad Sack
02-15-20, 18:21
I've been around the boards and hobbied for some time. Currently have some one that I am fully content with in my personal life and never would want to ruin that.

Here is the conundrum.

After speaking to multiple ladies that I've befriended on this site, have found that a senior member here is full of crap. Some of the visits he's had with certain ladies have never happened. But his word apparently here is gold because everyone doesn't want to call his bs out. So I am. I've seen more ladies in this city that I can properly remember. In fact, good chance that I've forgotten many of them because it was either a one time thing and they vanished or they retired.

Regardless of that this senior member needs to be called out based on facts. So here goes.

HB how many ladies that you have reviewed have you personally seen and actually had an appointment with? Remember that there is a search function, easily can be verified by texting the lady.

HB you managed to ignore my request for your true side to the story when it comes to the Amy situation. What actually happened, I've gotten one person's side of it Now want yours, TRUTHFULLY. Don't leave out any details please.

Disclaimer: I'm not trying to white knight, but many believe that posts make someone legit here because "supposedly" his information is verifiable. What people don't understand is that people can easily manipulate the situation by looking at multiple reviews and then doing their own review of the same lady.

The truth needs to come out. That is what "The Octagon" is all about.Hey Lucky, I agreed with your post when it first appeared. I had also talked to a few ladies that stated they saw reviews that The dates never happened and / or things in the review were false. He has recently gone to extremes. Glad that the truth is getting out. Thanks for your post!

RogerOver
02-16-20, 10:49
Hey Lucky, I agreed with your post when it first appeared. I had also talked to a few ladies that stated they saw reviews that The dates never happened and / or things in the review were false. He has recently gone to extremes. Glad that the truth is getting out. Thanks for your post!You mean to say you spoke to a hooker and she actually responded to you? Good job! You may actually manage to get laid if you keep trying.

Sad Sack
02-16-20, 13:07
You mean to say you spoke to a hooker and she actually responded to you? Good job! You may actually manage to get laid if you keep trying.Got lots more surprises coming your way asswipe. Talked to serveral ladies who have been giving me insights into your (your-plural) bullying activities. I'll keep you and the rest of the members posted! Playball, LOL.

Sad Sack
02-16-20, 13:13
You mean to say you spoke to a hooker and she actually responded to you? Good job! You may actually manage to get laid if you keep trying.Just curious why you are replying to a post about Hillbilly Bob, oh you must of gotten confused which guy you were speaking for. You are a real dumbass!

Glockman
02-16-20, 14:54
Still not dead yet! I recently purchased a Nikon 85 mm F. 1. 8 lens. My first prime lens (non-zoom) for my DSLRs. All of my zooms are sharp, but the 85 mm is even sharper. It is also fast, I. E. , lets in a lot of light. Most of the time I use one or two external flashes and bounce them off the iceiling. But this lens lets me shoot in just the available light from the room. And there was not a hell of a lot of light, but the 85 mm really delivers. No flash at all. This shot was taken with my Nikon D750, kind of afraid to use it on my Nikon D850 with its super resolution. Cherry Pie is one of my ATFs. Have know her for quite a while. As you can see, she is not shy at all.

RogerOver
02-16-20, 15:48
Got lots more surprises coming your way asswipe. Talked to serveral ladies who have been giving me insights into your (your-plural) bullying activities. I'll keep you and the rest of the members posted! Playball, LOL.

Just curious why you are replying to a post about Hillbilly Bob, oh you must of gotten confused which guy you were speaking for. You are a real dumbass!Waiting with baited breath asshole. Show us all. LOL.

RogerOver
02-16-20, 15:49
Still not dead yet! I recently purchased a Nikon 85 mm F. 1. 8 lens. My first prime lens (non-zoom) for my DSLRs. All of my zooms are sharp, but the 85 mm is even sharper. It is also fast, I. E. , lets in a lot of light. Most of the time I use one or two external flashes and bounce them off the iceiling. But this lens lets me shoot in just the available light from the room. And there was not a hell of a lot of light, but the 85 mm really delivers. No flash at all. This shot was taken with my Nikon D750, kind of afraid to use it on my Nikon D850 with its super resolution. Cherry Pie is one of my ATFs. Have know her for quite a while. As you can see, she is not shy at all.VERY nice Glock. Love that single nipple ring.

Sad Sack
02-16-20, 16:27
Waiting with baited breath asshole. Show us all. LOL.Hey HB, I guess now that she has outed you and yoy are cockblocked, it's time to 'flame' her as much as you can. You are a real Douche Bag!

Lenny6746
02-17-20, 05:41
HB is very real. I know that for a fact. He treats the providers with respect, that is the key. Sad Sack your a idiot to post crap about mongers that you know nothing about. Lenny6746.

Rimme
02-17-20, 12:28
HB is very real. I know that for a fact. He treats the providers with respect, that is the key. Sad Sack your a idiot to post crap about mongers that you know nothing about. Lenny6746.I don't see it. They're writing styles are dissimilar.

Hillbilly Bob
02-18-20, 09:33
Hey HB, I guess now that she has outed you and yoy are cockblocked, it's time to 'flame' her as much as you can. You are a real Douche Bag!HB is not cockblocked. As far as Brookee she is doing fine an getting her life in order. I wish her the best. Still have great providers I see. Divine Rachel is always a great time. Brookee is also great. Lot of other that are not posting but still she a few. Treat them right something you don't understand an life will be lot better. Sorry you have trouble and want to call be out. You are a Joke.

Jayson7825
02-18-20, 11:00
Mind you the question comes from a guy that regularly enjoys daty with his dreams.

I don't want a child with an escort and I don't want to take a trip to the doctor and have a qtip shoved up the little guy. I love BB with a trusted partner, but can not fathom breeding a random escort.

UOnlyLiveOnce
02-18-20, 11:46
Mind you the question comes from a guy that regularly enjoys daty with his dreams.

I don't want a child with an escort and I don't want to take a trip to the doctor and have a qtip shoved up the little guy. I love BB with a trusted partner, but can not fathom breeding a random escort.I do get the appeal, as using a cover isn't quite the same as BB, especially when I'm banging someone half my age. But I always use a cover for all activities for the reasons you list. Taking that one simple precaution is worth it for me.

CN532
02-18-20, 12:17
Still not dead yet! I recently purchased a Nikon 85 mm F. 1. 8 lens. My first prime lens (non-zoom) for my DSLRs. All of my zooms are sharp, but the 85 mm is even sharper. It is also fast, I. E. , lets in a lot of light. Most of the time I use one or two external flashes and bounce them off the iceiling. But this lens lets me shoot in just the available light from the room. And there was not a hell of a lot of light, but the 85 mm really delivers. No flash at all. This shot was taken with my Nikon D750, kind of afraid to use it on my Nikon D850 with its super resolution. Cherry Pie is one of my ATFs. Have know her for quite a while. As you can see, she is not shy at all.Damn great tits and luscious pussy.

RolSub18
02-18-20, 13:05

I don't want a child with an escort and I don't want to take a trip to the doctor and have a qtip shoved up the little guy. I love BB with a trusted partner, but can not fathom breeding a random escort.I only do BBFS with one provider. She is old enough she can't get pregnant for 1. However the only reason I really started doing BBFS with her is because on the 2nd visit I had with her the condom broke. Then I showed up for visit 3 and she was out of covers and (like a moron) I didn't bring one. So I said well it broke when I seen you the other day so I'm good if you are. She was a little reluctant but agreed and we have went that way since.

Tonk49
02-18-20, 14:06
Mind you the question comes from a guy that regularly enjoys daty with his dreams.My question is to the one's that only do CFS or even the guys that do BB, do you still DATY?

UOnlyLiveOnce
02-18-20, 14:14
My question is to the one's that only do CFS or even the guys that do BB, do you still DATY?I don't do DATY. I don't do anything at all uncovered. Which kind of stinks, as the hobby is the only action I get, but I won't take the chance.

Sad Sack
02-18-20, 20:19
HB is very real. I know that for a fact. He treats the providers with respect, that is the key. Sad Sack your a idiot to post crap about mongers that you know nothing about. Lenny6746.LOL, just kidding. I'm sure that you talk to alot of the same ladies that HillBilly Bob visits, and I'm sure they tell you how much respect HB shows them! However I seemed to have missed all the reviews from HB with the ladies with the $40 price tag.

Let me clarify for you my point Lenny. I'm in NO way saying that HillBilly Bob is not real, I know that he is real. I'm saying he has multiple personalities so to speak. Also based on conversations I HAVE had with some ladies that we have seen in common, not all have the view point of him being such a standup guy and held in such high regards as you do. Who is posting crap they know nothing about? Hmmm.

Golden3
02-18-20, 21:13
My question is to the one's that only do CFS or even the guys that do BB, do you still DATY?I don't BB, and I don't do DATY. Some people may say that I am limiting my enjoyment of the hobby, but I would rather play safe.
I have done DATY a few times. Once, I tried to do it with the girl's snatch covered with Saran Wrap, but the wrap kept falling off. I also did it once or twice with Gina at the Trend (refer to my previous post about dating AMP ladies), but all of those instances were at least 12 years ago.

Sad Sack
02-18-20, 21:19
HB is not cockblocked. As far as Brookee she is doing fine an getting her life in order. I wish her the best. Still have great providers I see. Divine Rachel is always a great time. Brookee is also great. Lot of other that are not posting but still she a few. Treat them right something you don't understand an life will be lot better. Sorry you have trouble and want to call be out. You are a Joke."HB is not cockblocked" You really are not speaking third person again are you? (see post #10385 on this thread) SMH, that was too easy!

I can't quite decipher all of your message but I will say this looks like a' he said she said moment' and the only way to prove it is not going to happen, a least not with Brookee, she has been through quite enough and IS getting her life in order now that you're out of it! As others can see from other posts like the one from LuckyNutz, that I referenced recently, your real personality is know by others besides me. You want to bring others such a Divine Rachel into the converssation? Please don't, she doesn't deserve it, I will comment no further regarding her if you don't, she is a nice lady. I really think you need to take the advice about treating poeple right that you're giving above. Some people make dumbshit mistakes out in the open where everyone can see (especially me) and hopefully learn from it. Others try to conceal from the view of others being a 2 faced boldass liar and hide behind being 'Mr nice guy'. Looks like some guys and ladies are bringing some light to the subject, finally.