PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Member #4459
06-25-13, 14:55
This was a good report. I don't see anything unusually outlandish about it. YMMV is the way of the world. Reading faces, sensing when you touch a girl, feel and see her reaction is all part of the game. This in regards to post # 362 in this section.Threeprongplug thanks for reminding me of Mr. TableToy's concern over the legitimacy of the review, he (TableToy) is the individual who copied a review I made here of golden sunny word for word on another review board that I am also a member of. When I confronted him his response was that he felt the need to let members of that board also know about MY experience, only using his credentials. So who should not be trusted?

Member #4407
06-29-13, 20:01
http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/available-friday-until-6pm-relax-recharge-restore-25/11056025

I saw this provider (not sure what name she goes by publicly, but the name I know I will shorten to R, just in case she doesn't want it out there) a few years ago. It wasn't a great experience.

Since then, R has stepped up her game, and now every time I leave there I am just completely soothed. She takes the full time and it's a great un-draped massage (I ask for hard pressure, which helps). The flip is self-serve (with some very helpful minor assistance) , and R is either half / fully nude herself (except for the heels). I think once she gets comfortable with you, the flip becomes more enjoyable. Be patient. May take a few visits to have her fully relaxed and amenable. To me, nothing like having a naked, sexy girl happily watching me jerk off in front of her.

She talks the whole time, but I think R does this to ease her nerves as well. The conversation is always friendly, pleasant and she's an educated, normal girl. If you just listen and partake a little in the conversation, it makes the experience better, IMO, as I enjoy being naked with a sexy friend versus a sexy stranger. She keeps the in-call very clean and professional. A clean bathroom is available too.

At $90, I'm a big fan of this provider and the service offered (I prefer playing it safe anyways). I know many guys will balk at a self-serve provider, but I love the totally-relaxed feeling I get when I leave. She is hard to get a hold of, so don't have high hopes of getting an appointment easily. (Just like with Blondie).

Although I know it reads like it, this isn't a shill ad, just a happy-client ad.

AvgDude
07-03-13, 12:42
Just had a great experience with Summer (aka Niki).

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/summer-come-see-mee-24/11665654

Normal 2 call system. Located in an apt in one of the better parts of Troy. Opted for the 30 mins. Got at least 30 mins. She is much better looking in person than the photos. Early to mid 20s.

The massage was not a real massage but was very relaxing. She chatted a little in the begining to break the ice and then quited down to let me enjoy what she was doing. She was topless the whole time. A little teasing pre flip. Post flip was great. She didn't go right for the kill as most providers do. She teased a bunch and took her time. Damage was 80 + 20 tip. She seemed very happy with the small tip.

Pros: Looks, Attitude, Cost, Skill.

Cons: Didn't get the feel that there would be any chance of anything extra.

All in all one of the best rub and tug available in the area.

Zsmeagle
07-05-13, 14:58
Has anyone seen this new girl Cherry?

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-see-cherryim-new-23/9814388

Bignbald
07-06-13, 00:06
Been a while since I reported in, so I will cover a few of my recent experiences.

Clifton Park. Been twice in the past few weeks. First time was with Coco. Wow! Cute body, playful personality and good service. After an ass-kicking massage, got a CBJ for an additional $.8. Forgot to bring my own cover, so she used saran wrap! The second time was with Tina. So-so massage and decent HE, but not fantastic. Tipped $.50 Like everywhere / time / one. YMMV.

GS. Went there for the first time since they re-opened. Didn't catch her name, but she was 40-ish, decent body with a little paunch. Not a bad experience, but somewhat mechanical $.8+.40.

ATTN Mods. This report is out of the area, but the Hudson Valley threads don't seem to cover the northern have (Ulster, Dutchess) so I'll mention it here since the experience was so unique. Might be worth the hour drive for some of our mongers. The Sunshine Spa in Port Ewen (just outside of Kingston to the south) Stopped there a week ago. Met by Mary. 40 ish, good looking, nice body with a few extra lbs on her wearing a skirt and top. They have a table shower and the rooms seemed clean. Got a fantastic scrub-down with lots of attention to the junk. Of interest, she scrubbed the hell out of my ass and crack. More on that later.

Into the massage room. Very good massage with LOTS of playful teases. While I was still on my stomach, she dropped her top and rubbed her C's up and down my back and butt. Nice. She then climbed on the table, knelt between my legs and gives a slow and smooth PM. Since that was going so well, she spread my cheeks and started licking my corn-hole! No wonder she did the extra special clean-up on my ass! She kept at it for quite some time before asking me to flip. Well, she had my attention!

On the flip, she did some great tittie play, and a very nice HJ. I was going to ask for a BJ, but was enjoying it too much to enter into negotiations! $.60+.80. Worth the drive!

Hope to get out again soon!

Msanders
07-07-13, 21:18
Called Summer at around noon today. She sounded really really good on the phone. Set up the appt for between 6:30 and 7. Drove to the address she gave me and made call #2.

And made the call again.

And again.

And again.

And one more time.

Just as I started pulling out, she called me back, sort of. I answered the phone, and told her I was there. She promptly hung up.

Chalk up one wasted trip to Troy.

AvgDude
07-08-13, 11:41
Called Summer at around noon today. She sounded really really good on the phone. Set up the appt for between 6:30 and 7. Drove to the address she gave me and made call #2.

And made the call again.

And again.

And again.

And one more time.

Just as I started pulling out, she called me back, sort of. I answered the phone, and told her I was there. She promptly hung up.

Chalk up one wasted trip to Troy.

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/summer-come-see-mee-24/11665654Sorry she wasted your time bro! Looks like another really inconsistant provider. I had the same trouble when I tried to seel Lie Lani (or whatever her name was). I am glad that this didn't happen to me when I went to see her. See my review below for all of the details. It's too bad though as she is quite cute.

Dude

Bignbald
07-10-13, 18:08
Hit the Sun Spa across from the Pepsi last weekend. Showed up without appointment. One girl came out saying to come back in half hour. Too busy. Since it was almost 9:00, coming back seemed the only game in town. 30 min later, same girl. Tried for an hour, but she said "close soon" and I had to take a half.

Massage was OK with a little teasing prior to the flip. One thing I liked was she used powder after the "hot! Hot!" (that usually isn't) towel rubdown. On the flip, she got right to work and produced a pretty good HE while I was sucking on the girls.

One complaint. Don't these place know math? A full hour is. 65. She charged. 5 for the half hour. OK, give a little more for the half. Maybe. 4, but not. 5.

Trish6270
07-10-13, 18:14
Greetings folks,

I have returned with a report. This report is not going to add anything new to what we already know. It will, however, reinforce what we already know.

http://albany.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/swedish-massage-with-tracey/11200526

This is the woman that I originally set aside some time for. Well, dumbass me decided that 30mins. Was plenty of time to get from CP to her (somewhere between Exit 16 and 17 on the Northway). So, I thought to myself. 'What're ya? New? ' Geez. Once I got to Saratoga, I was already late. We had been talking while I was racing up the Northway like a weekender from Jersey, and she felt it would be wrong for her to dock me for an hour, when I wouldn't get an hour. Even though I was cool with it. Good on her for looking out for me. We agreed to reschedule and I will.

Now, I was in Saratoga with some time to kill. I then called up this wonderful lady:

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-bodyrub-7-mi-s-of-lake-george-46/6219992

I was in luck, her 3pm did not return her phone call. So I was in like Flynn. I got to her place, it's a little ways off the Northway but she gave clear, concise directions to her. Once there, she greeted me at the door and was all smiles. Blonde hair, tanned complexion (not store bought tan, but like working on the road crew tan) , and huge tracts of land. She wore a thin camisole type nighty (I can't believe I know what that is) , and led me into her inner sanctum. Her place was a little on the cold side, which didn't bother me since I prefer cold weather. It might not be so good for others, but I liked it just fine. She fired up a DVD of ocean images and relaxing music, dimmed the lights, lit more candles and invited me to hop up onto her massage table. The massage started out with some light touching, she asked me if I had any problem spots. I almost told her my sense of timing is pretty f-the up, but said my neck. My neck is a little sore. She worked her way down my back and calves. That's when the massage turned AWESOME. I have never been able to get anybody to dig into my calves and feet when doing massages. I spent a year in China and had young women there bring me to my knees with the pressure they put on my legs and feet, but everybody in this area seems to be afraid to separate my calves from my shins. Trish dug in and made my feet feel good, which hasn't happened in a long time. As she moved up my other leg and to my back, I then realized. She was topless. Well duh, I figured she would be. I didn't see her remove her top, pretty sneaky. At that point, she told me touching is allowed, but above the waist. No problem. Breast man here checking in ready for touching! She has a beautiful set of breasts, she's no spinner but I liked what I saw. After about :45 minutes of massage, light touching, teasing, the flip, she got down to business on my other problem area. She leaned over and offered a bountiful breast to my face. I took the cue and had a taste. Then another, and one more after that. Then some more. She smiled again and started to moan softly, encouraging me and my little friend down below. At this point I should've said 'look out below! ' but figured I would just let go and pop without the witty remarks. She rubbed me down with a soft towel and moved back to my head (not that one you pervs!) and began a relaxing temple / forehead / jaw massage. That ended the session and I realized that I was so relaxed, I really did not want to get off the table.

I had a nice time with a nice woman. $.50 was the damages, but she couldn't break a twenty. At which point I said to keep the $.60. She is looking to move out of the area soon, so if a decent sensual massage is what you are after. I would recommend Trish.

So what's up with this woman BTW? Anyone seen her?

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-busty-colombian-bombshell-green-eyes-long-hair-fetish-friendly-25/9837102Trish here! I was just told about this site and decided to check it out. How wonderful to see all the nice things being said about my services. I always strive to give my clients a relaxing spa experience for their money.

XO

Msanders
07-10-13, 18:24
Sorry she wasted your time bro! Looks like another really inconsistant provider. I had the same trouble when I tried to seel Lie Lani (or whatever her name was). I am glad that this didn't happen to me when I went to see her. See my review below for all of the details. It's too bad though as she is quite cute.

DudeIt was your review that motivated me to see her actually. It's a shame she flaked, I was looking forward to it. She has made absolutely no attempts to contact me since this happened as well.

Iomega
07-12-13, 10:04
So, I was looking for a little end of the afternoon relaxation and thought I'd give GS a try.

There is really nothing new to report that this board hasn't covered but, I leave you with an update so that you can gauge how the service is performing.

Walked in greeted by a 35-40 asian woman, not ugly, not pretty. She showed me to a room asked if I had been there before and I paid her the 50 for the half. I got undressed, left a 40 tip on the table and waited. She asked medium or hard massage. I said medium but it seemed hard. I think it's all the same. It's like ordering a burger at a resturant they all come out the same way anyway so why ask. Anyway, she proceeds with a towel on me for about five minutes then takes the towel off. She asked if I wanted oil or soft touch, I said oil is fine. She didn't put oil on but started a soft touch massage. LOL Fine with me it was actually nice. Lots of teasing pre-flip and within being there 10 min she asked me to flip. She took a hold of junior added oil and went to town. I was able to roam otc on bottom and get the girls to come out for some fun. She did pull something interesting (no pun intended) when she put one of her legs on the table between mine and kinda rubbed her junk on my thigh moaning a little. I'm sure it was fake but a nice touch.

After the main event, she cleaned up and did a little more massage of legs and head and time was up. Pretty standard faire and I left satisfied. Her name was "Susan".

Rdavis1972
07-12-13, 15:13
Has anybody ever tried Serenity En Joy on East St near the train station in Rensselaer? Wondering if they're legit or something more. One of the girls has a nice healthy rack and a trashy look about her.

Hobbyist10
07-12-13, 21:22
I went to GS and had an awesome massage and HE. I work in the trades so a professional quality massage is the most important thing. If there is a surprise ending, all the better. I was quite pleased with both. Angela with the butterfly tattoo will take good care of you.

Peace

Crazy Old
07-13-13, 09:53
I went to GS and had an awesome massage and HE. I work in the trades so a professional quality massage is the most important thing. If there is a surprise ending, all the better. I was quite pleased with both. Angela with the butterfly tattoo will take good care of you.

PeaceSounds like GS is becoming a bit more consistant. Where is Agela's tattoo, so we know it is her? Can you share more on services roaming and donation, THANKS

Tall Guy John
07-13-13, 14:33
I've been to Serenity En Joy a couple times. I went there the first time because of a Groupon I got. I believe it to be 100% legit massage, no extras at all. Your mileage may vary, but I wouldn't go there expecting a HE. But, for the record, the massage quality was excellent.

Has anybody ever tried Serenity En Joy on East St near the train station in Rensselaer? Wondering if they're legit or something more. One of the girls has a nice healthy rack and a trashy look about her.

Nash7258
07-13-13, 14:57
Cpark and the one across TU are best bets at this point

TU will be former GS ladies.

Cpark, I hit up today and had a very nice timeI'm going to be there in a few weeks and had decided that I'd take my chances on CP. Your reference to TU makes me wonder if I should go there instead, but can't figure out which one you're talking about. Thanks.

Hobbyist10
07-13-13, 15:02
Sounds like GS is becoming a bit more consistant. Where is Agela's tattoo, so we know it is her? Can you share more on services roaming and donation, THANKSThe tattoo is on her chest. Roaming was limited, was barely able to pop one out of the "chastity bra" during HJ. The donation was an even $.1 for the hour.

Zsmeagle
07-13-13, 23:00
After reading a bunch of the posts, any thoughts on who actually gives the best massage and is willing to add at least a HE at the end? Thanks

Connorcreed
07-14-13, 20:33
New Place. No signs up yet. It is in a very discrete location. It was very nicely decorated, clean, an the interior had an great overall atmosphere. 1/2 a Ben for a 1/2 hour (because I can't get the lingo down with the dollar signs) and 2 jacksons for a tip. The masseuse's name was Lucy. I received a pretty good massage that was very relaxing, not to hard not to soft. Roamed freely over the range and under the top. Nice on the top with big B's. She was a little firm on the grip with the flip but overall a great experience. I would definitely come here instead of GS or State Street, same prices with much better atmosphere.

Grottos
07-15-13, 05:49
By Central, do you mean its in Albany?

Can you please provide an Address, PM me if you don't want it public.

But would have no idea how to find this place from your report.

New Place. No signs up yet. It is in a very discrete location. It was very nicely decorated, clean, an the interior had an great overall atmosphere. 1/2 a Ben for a 1/2 hour (because I can't get the lingo down with the dollar signs) and 2 jacksons for a tip. The masseuse's name was Lucy. I received a pretty good massage that was very relaxing, not to hard not to soft. Roamed freely over the range and under the top. Nice on the top with big B's. She was a little firm on the grip with the flip but overall a great experience. I would definitely come here instead of GS or State Street, same prices with much better atmosphere.

DC Guy
07-15-13, 07:14
I've been to Serenity En Joy a couple times. I went there the first time because of a Groupon I got. I believe it to be 100% legit massage, no extras at all. Your mileage may vary, but I wouldn't go there expecting a HE. But, for the record, the massage quality was excellent.Are they still at the location 660 East St?

Crazy Old
07-15-13, 07:57
New Place. No signs up yet. It is in a very discrete location. It was very nicely decorated, clean, an the interior had an great overall atmosphere. 1/2 a Ben for a 1/2 hour (because I can't get the lingo down with the dollar signs) and 2 jacksons for a tip. The masseuse's name was Lucy. I received a pretty good massage that was very relaxing, not to hard not to soft. Roamed freely over the range and under the top. Nice on the top with big B's. She was a little firm on the grip with the flip but overall a great experience. I would definitely come here instead of GS or State Street, same prices with much better atmosphere.How did you find it? Do the have a BP ad? Phone number?

PM me please.

Tall Guy John
07-15-13, 10:03
That's where they were when I went there. I don't know for sure if they're still open.

Are they still at the location 660 East St?

Grottos
07-15-13, 16:33
Well that changes things!

Not such a great report after all.

I certainly don't feel comfortable trying to coax people into something they don't want to do; its no fun if the woman is not into it.

Had Susan at GS about a month ago and she was enjoying herself; had a very pleasant session.

The tattoo is on her chest. Roaming was limited, was barely able to pop one out of the "chastity bra" during HJ. The donation was an even $.1 for the hour.

GuitarGuy1000
07-15-13, 19:48
New Place. No signs up yet. It is in a very discrete location. It was very nicely decorated, clean, an the interior had an great overall atmosphere. 1/2 a Ben for a 1/2 hour (because I can't get the lingo down with the dollar signs) and 2 jacksons for a tip. The masseuse's name was Lucy. I received a pretty good massage that was very relaxing, not to hard not to soft. Roamed freely over the range and under the top. Nice on the top with big B's. She was a little firm on the grip with the flip but overall a great experience. I would definitely come here instead of GS or State Street, same prices with much better atmosphere.Could you help your fellow mongers out by letting us know where this AMP is located and maybe some pertinent contact info? Thanks, bro. You can pm as well if you don`t want it made public.

AllBenny
07-15-13, 23:29

Hot day, she interested me so I went. Standard 2 call system. Bubbly young lady, clean apt. Still seemed to be innocent vs. The attitude of a long time provider. Nice personality. Decent rub down (Topless) and then after 15 the flip. She said total nude is after 1st. Visit.

I'd go back Cute and clean. $.

Tall Guy John
07-16-13, 15:38
I was in the neighborhood so decided to swing by Yi Spa again today. When I pulled up Coco was outside to welcome me. She was very cute, a couple pounds overweight but no cellulite at all, wearing a skin tight mini skirt (that was so short her butt was poking out of the bottom). She led me inside and asked me how long of a session I wanted. $60 for one hour and I got undressed and started receiving a great massage!

There was some light teasing before the flip, but it was straight to business once I was on my back! She immediately started playing with my cock and balls. Great technique, not mechanical at all. Then she asked me what I wanted. I told her to surprise me and she quickly asked if I wanted sex. I said yes and we agreed upon another $100.

She put on a condom and took off her panties. When she did that, I took off her top. She had small tits, but really nice nipples. She started giving me a great CBJ with lots of licking and sucking of the balls. She also got a bit creative with her tongue, licking everywhere! She then asked if she could lay down, which she did. We then started 69 with her on the bottom. Again, she spent a lot of time on my balls. She then asked me to fuck her, and who am I to say no Smiling We stayed in mish for about 10 minutes, but I could tell that I was too big for her. So I asked her to use her hand to finish me off.

After I got off she cleaned us both off and we just chilled for a while. All in all, an amazing time!

Grottos
07-18-13, 17:20
Decided to try to see a couple of these places mentioned here today.

Didn't have that much time, and plus my finances only permit a visit every 6 weeks or so; so wanted to look at a couple and see what I thought. Maybe go somewhere next week for a session.

Went to Yi-Yi's, in Schenectady. Have to ring a doorbell, just a door in the back of the bldg. Front says Yi-Yis but go in thru the locked door in the back. Youngish (30? Late 20s?) woman answered. Was hopin it was CoCo, but asked her name and she said CiCi I think. Kind of a moonish face, fairly thin, was wearing khaki brown shorts and a tank top. I would have stayed had it been CoCo, based on Tall John's report. By the way is that the same CoCo as in CP place? CiCi eagerly said Massage and kind of led me in. She was serious though, no smile. I hemmed and hawed a bit and she said table shower free. I told her I couldn't really stay at this time, but enquired about weekend hours. Perhaps her clothing was a good sign, but she didnot seem too friendly, and most of the reports on YiYis have not been good, so decided not to take a chance.

Then looked for the new place near Brandywine but could not find it. Will try again shortly.

Then went to the place in the back on central very close to 155. Girl who greeted me was very smily and friendly, seemed to be in her 20s. Slender with long black hair, straight, with bangs. She was attractive evn though her skin wasn't too great. I asked a few general questions about the place which she cheerfully answered, just name of it, hours, etc. I asked if I could see a room but she said they were all occupied. She said sometimes a walkin will find someone available, sometimes not, so maybe this place is doing well. I was impressed to see someone young here, wish I had the finances to just wing it as she was cute. The lobby area was small, didn't really see evidence of how nice it was inside as another report stated, but again just saw the lobby.

OK well probably not a very interesting report LOL but thought I would share these brief impressions

Grottos
07-19-13, 05:23
SOrry see now TGJ was probably talking about he CP place, and not YiYi Nails in Schenectady.

Didn't have that much time, and plus my finances only permit a visit every 6 weeks or so; so wanted to look at a couple and see what I thought. Maybe go somewhere next week for a session.

Went to Yi-Yi's, in Schenectady. Have to ring a doorbell, just a door in the back of the bldg. Front says Yi-Yis but go in thru the locked door in the back. Youngish (30? Late 20s?) woman answered. Was hopin it was CoCo, but asked her name and she said CiCi I think. Kind of a moonish face, fairly thin, was wearing khaki brown shorts and a tank top. I would have stayed had it been CoCo, based on Tall John's report. By the way is that the same CoCo as in CP place? CiCi eagerly said Massage and kind of led me in. She was serious though, no smile. I hemmed and hawed a bit and she said table shower free. I told her I couldn't really stay at this time, but enquired about weekend hours. Perhaps her clothing was a good sign, but she didnot seem too friendly, and most of the reports on YiYis have not been good, so decided not to take a chance.

Then looked for the new place near Brandywine but could not find it. Will try again shortly.

Then went to the place in the back on central very close to 155. Girl who greeted me was very smily and friendly, seemed to be in her 20s. Slender with long black hair, straight, with bangs. She was attractive evn though her skin wasn't too great. I asked a few general questions about the place which she cheerfully answered, just name of it, hours, etc. I asked if I could see a room but she said they were all occupied. She said sometimes a walkin will find someone available, sometimes not, so maybe this place is doing well. I was impressed to see someone young here, wish I had the finances to just wing it as she was cute. The lobby area was small, didn't really see evidence of how nice it was inside as another report stated, but again just saw the lobby.

OK well probably not a very interesting report LOL but thought I would share these brief impressions

TheLegend518
07-19-13, 12:20
Stopped in to CP spot the other day. The parking lot is a bit odd as previously reported. Full size truck was tight getting around back due to overflow of the garage. Called ahead roughly 30mins. Once I arrived and parked there was no answer at the door. Waited a few minutes then went back to my truck and called the number she told me to come back to the door. Once inside I was led straight to a room. Small quiet comfortable. Regular 60 for 60 gave 40 tip upfront with payment. Massage was mostly ST with some medium pressure mixed in. Little teases during ST to the boys. Able to lose her shorts pre flip. Upon flip her shirt was also lost. Went right to work while I was freely roaming with no limitations. Left happy and relaxed. Will return but only after the closing hours of the garage next door. She was small about 5' nice see titty with long nips small tight body. I asked her name but don't want to post. PM me if interested in which provider I saw.

Vlietwater
07-19-13, 16:48
SOrry see now TGJ was probably talking about he CP place, and not YiYi Nails in Schenectady.I agree, I went to yiyi other day and got cici, posted review in EC. Lets just say I would not repeat if cici were the attendant.

I have been to CP before too. Maybe about the same fare as some of the BP asian ads but, in am AMP setting and not as rushed.

I agree with the avoid during garage biz hours. Evening and weekends it is pretty low profile; daytime not!

Victor72
07-19-13, 23:08
Went to the new Colonie AMP today with great expectations based on the previous review. I got someone called Darlene (or was it sharlene?). Average looking and young (25yrs according to her). Opted for 0. 5h which turned out to be 60! Not sure why the price was jacked up. Started with decent medium massage. Absolutely no tease despite me giving the usual signal that I was looking for more. After about 20 min I asked how much time was remaining, she said 5 and I asked for the flip. On the flip absolutely no teasing or indication of HE! I tried to be more explicit but she declined saying that was not legal! She said I could do it myself if I wanted to and asked if I needed some oil. I declined as she gave no indication of roaming or even lifting up the top to facilitate me getting off. I was just totally pissed and left fuming that I totally forgot to tip her. Oh well I guess that was included in the jacked up price anyway! Will never repeat, if I wanted a 100% legit msg I would have gone to an LMT. What a waste, I could have put this money to much better use in CP or some BP ads! I should have guessed when they had the ad in CL and not in BP.

Maybe you will be lucky, YMMV as the previous report was positive. One thing in favor of this place though, it is well hidden and appears clean.

Peace,

Vic

Grottos
07-22-13, 17:02
The one on State very close to Brandywine.

Had Lilly. 40ish.

Bubbly laughy personality.

Great massage.

You'll leave happier than most places.

PM if want details.

She also introduced me to a younger woman that works there after our session, she told me she was really good too

Frinky
07-22-13, 20:55
Sir Grottos,

Your message box is backed up full. Pm the 411 on this place please.

The one on State very close to Brandywine.

Had Lilly. 40ish.

Bubbly laughy personality.

Great massage.

You'll leave happier than most places.

PM if want details.

She also introduced me to a younger woman that works there after our session, she told me she was really good too

TableToy
07-31-13, 05:45
Does anyone know the story on Golden Sunny? Went by a couple days ago and it was closed, no sign or note on the door. Called two different days and no answer?

Donlon1
08-04-13, 15:09
Checked out the Green Flower Spa in Schenectady this morning for a quick rub and tug. I was greeted by a 40ish Asian woman with a petite little frame but not much to look at, face wise. Kinda had that flat look that you see on some. Anyway, I opted for the hour at. 7 which about the going rate. I was impressed with the quality of the massage. She asked if I liked it hard or medium or soft so I told her medium to light, and she actually gave me a very good massage and used just the right pressure. I knew right away that she would be ok with extras because she didn't even blink when I began caressing her ass as she worked on my back and neck from the head of the table. As time passed, I was completely enjoying the massage and wasn't even obsessed with getting flipped, as I usually am.

She wipes the oil off my back with a warm towel and being a veteran to this sport, I realize that the flip is near.

Yup, she askes me to flip and gives me a heads up that we only have 10 minutes left.

At this point, I know that it's time to get right to the real buissiness at hand. I take her hand and put it where it belongs and she gets the message right away. She oils me up and the snake handling begins in earnest. I'm roaming at will but wasn't able to get under her clothes but still had a nice time wondering outside unrestricted.

She gets the job done and cleans me right up and dresses me completely.

All in all, it was a very good experience. Tipped. 4 and she was thrilled.

Her name was Tina and she more than made up for her less than model, looks, with her willing attitude and great skills.

The place was nothing to brag about but I felt comfortable the whole time. Some might not.

I will repeat, but not for a while.

Peace.

Grottos
08-06-13, 04:24
Did she resist getting under her clothes? Or was it just too much trouble?

Checked out the Green Flower Spa in Schenectady this morning for a quick rub and tug. I was greeted by a 40ish Asian woman with a petite little frame but not much to look at, face wise. Kinda had that flat look that you see on some. Anyway, I opted for the hour at. 7 which about the going rate. I was impressed with the quality of the massage. She asked if I liked it hard or medium or soft so I told her medium to light, and she actually gave me a very good massage and used just the right pressure. I knew right away that she would be ok with extras because she didn't even blink when I began caressing her ass as she worked on my back and neck from the head of the table. As time passed, I was completely enjoying the massage and wasn't even obsessed with getting flipped, as I usually am.

She wipes the oil off my back with a warm towel and being a veteran to this sport, I realize that the flip is near.

Yup, she askes me to flip and gives me a heads up that we only have 10 minutes left.

At this point, I know that it's time to get right to the real buissiness at hand. I take her hand and put it where it belongs and she gets the message right away. She oils me up and the snake handling begins in earnest. I'm roaming at will but wasn't able to get under her clothes but still had a nice time wondering outside unrestricted.

She gets the job done and cleans me right up and dresses me completely.

All in all, it was a very good experience. Tipped. 4 and she was thrilled.

Her name was Tina and she more than made up for her less than model, looks, with her willing attitude and great skills.

The place was nothing to brag about but I felt comfortable the whole time. Some might not.

I will repeat, but not for a while.

Peace.

Iomega
08-06-13, 09:44
So I was in CP and feeling the need. So I called over to the CP place and asked if they were available she said, come on over.

The woman who showed me in was mid 40's "B" cups and average looking for these places. She was a different woman than the last (only) time I was here and about 10 years older. She showed me to the room and I opted for the hour ($60).

When she started the massage she asked if I wanted hard, medium or soft I opted for medium to soft. She began a very nice massage with some teasing. I of course was letting my intentions known by "massaging" her ass and such. After about 15 min I offered to massage her and she readily accepted. Last time I was here it was my way of getting the provider primed and naked. This time she only pulled her shirt up, let me unclasp her bra but she left her pants on. Never the less with a little rubbing in the right place, she let me put my hands down her pants and help her find some satisfaction which I believe she did because after some tensing up and a little shaking she motioned that she was too sensitive for more.

So I thought I was on the right track. Last time I was here I received cfs for I think $.60 total. After I got back on the table I asked for a little more attention and suggested FS. You would have thought that I stole the chicken out of her crock pot. She shook her head and made a tsh tsh sound saying oh no, not here. I told her last time yes she insisted no. Remember, this is 2 min after I was two knuckles deep in her. Ok I said,"mouth?" she said extra we agreed on another 60. I know guys, I know. But, I was standing at attention and well you know the drill. I give her the money, she leaves, gets saran wrap, yes, saran wrap then starts her work. Not very inspired, kinda weird feeling and after 5 min I just asked for her to finish with oil and her hand. At least that part was decent and she lifted her shirt for access to the girls.

I am not discounting this place but I don't think I'd repeat with her.

Donlon1
08-06-13, 20:02
Did she resist getting under her clothes? Or was it just too much trouble?Had her pants down over her ass briefly but she snatched them back up pretty quick. As for the top, it was just to much trouble to try to maneuver up under the blouse and then get around the bra so I opted to just relax and enjoy the tug with a nice handful of ass.

Nash7258
08-12-13, 23:07
Therapist's name was Ann. Very good massage. Left happy. Still happy. Looking forward to going back next time I'm in town.

Baily2012
08-13-13, 23:56
Wow awesome report. Wsh everyone's was like this. Can you tell it again?

Therapist's name was Ann. Very good massage. Left happy. Still happy. Looking forward to going back next time I'm in town.

Rdavis1972
08-14-13, 06:42
Wow awesome report. Wsh everyone's was like this. Can you tell it again?Mmm. I love the smell of sarcasm in the morning

Eggplant
08-14-13, 10:36
Therapist's name was Ann. Very good massage. Left happy. Still happy. Looking forward to going back next time I'm in town.Pl clarify address full name of CP.

Thanks

Tall Guy John
08-27-13, 22:27
I was driving down State Street this afternoon and noticed that Golden Sunny is once again open! I had some extra time so I decided to stop in and once again test the waters. But there was three guys that seemed to be having a tailgate party in the parking lot. So I decided to pass and give them another try on another day. Hopefully things will be as they were before.

Tall Guy John
08-27-13, 22:30
After passing on GS I decided to give the VIP Spa a try. This is the place across from the new Shop Rite, on Central Avenue. I walked in with no appointment and they were able to see me right away, $65 for one hour. The attendant was cute enough, and the massage was really great. But it ended at that, just a really good massage. There was no teasing, or suggestion of any extras.

Sadly, I left with a loose back and blue balls.

TyRex
08-28-13, 01:03
If you can't figure out 'CP' then sorry for you. I did my research and got satisfied tonight.

Brought my own cover after seeing the saran-wrap reports and everything worked out just fine.

The provider was very paranoid, needed lots of assurance. Had a great time but YMMV is definitely in play here.

AllBenny
08-28-13, 15:10
I was driving down State Street this afternoon and noticed that Golden Sunny is once again open! I had some extra time so I decided to stop in and once again test the waters. But there was three guys that seemed to be having a tailgate party in the parking lot. So I decided to pass and give them another try on another day. Hopefully things will be as they were before.Stopped at GS yesterday. Saw Shasha for a 1/2 hr. Decent massage, I let my hands roam even before she got the initial. 50 for the house. I left .40 on the table and got a decent massage a mouthful of tits. OTC on the bottom. (Very nice 34-C or more) Left happy.

Trilla G
08-31-13, 23:55
Hi, I'm new here and wondering if anyone hits the AMPs in Rutland and / or Brattleboro, VT. I know there's a forum for VT, but not that much info. I've had good experiences in the past, but the last three times I've struck out. I know there's been troubleatthe places in Bennington, and wondering if that the reason why.

Most recently hit the Far East and greeted by a younger woman, mid 30s with a great body, C's, bubbly personality. .8 for an hour, included table shower. Let me feel her ass as she massaged my back and did a good job. But went downhill from there after 20 mins of rubbing my back, got a terrible leg massage with no lotion. Flipped and again a half ass massage, no lotion. And with 15 mins left she was done. I was like, for real? Pissed but I still dropped a. 2 tip.

The Chinese place in Brattleboro offers a great massage by Tina. N well worth. 55 for an hour. But that's all I got out of it.

Phaeque
09-02-13, 18:38
New AMP over at 1871 Western AVE Albany, which is included in the CL listing title:

Grand Opening Professional Chinese Massage Wellness Center* (1871 Western AVE Albany)

[linl]http://albany.craigslist.org/thp/4041428534.html[/link]

At $35 for the half, this wasn't too much of a risk!

Get to the place, and am greeted by PAPAsan! He seemed friendly enough, and called for (what appeared to be) the only girl working, from the massage room (granted, today is a holiday)

Cutie! Younger than most, with wide curvy hips in black tights, tells me,"I busy. You come back half hour"

Flash forward a half hour, I'm naked on the table, making my move with the skilled hands of a sturgeon, which she pushes away, but not unkindly. When she tells you the massage will be "strong", believe her!

It's getting down to the final minutes, so I make another move, but this time, she gets up on the table, up by my head leaning over, and lets me play with surprisingly firm calves and thighs, but pushes me off the butt.

Now, only moments remaining, I flip of my own accord, and start stroking. She gestures in the general direction of the "front office" and does the classic shush gesture, one finger over both lips, which I found incredibly conspiratorial and sexy as hell!

So, I pretend the guy is her father and we're sneaking one in, and I grab her hand to assist with a feathery ball tickle. SPLORTCH!

She brings in a nice hot towel, wipes me all off, flips me, and wipes off the back oil, and shows me that exactly 1 minute remains on the electric timer she had set prior.

Get to the front and hand over a fifty, and they're trying to figure out the change, checking their pockets, and, after a moment, she asks me how much change I want.

I ask her if she just wants to keep it all, and she gives me a big thanks.

So, $35 for the massage, $15 for the tip

AllBenny
09-11-13, 11:02
I have been trying to sample a few of the providers in the past couple weeks. I have been watching this ad in the past and she put it back up. So I called.

Standard 2 call, actually 3. 1 to set appt. 2. To call after getting off I-90, she gives you address then. 3. When your out in front. She is the one in the pictures, she looks better there. $ was negotiated before seeing her. Residential area. Kinda clean apartment. She is chatty and should be a hairdresser based on the level of talk. Lackluster backrub, then while your naked offers the menu. $ to start, .20 additional for HJ and her masturbation show. .40 for the BJ. She likes to hurry but was naked at least. Touching ass tits ok but nothing inside.

After she saw I was not going quick put in a little more effort but not much. Skip it.

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/crave-my-touch-and-satisfy-yourself-check-out-my-new-pic-wow-28/10495875

Grottos
09-11-13, 17:30
Went for the 2nd time; this is the one on State near Brandywine.

First time was Lilly, this time June.

June is younger, maybe 30? Lilly may be in her 40s.

Both have roundish faces, both reasonably attractive, more so inbody than face.

Both gave amazing massages. The best I have ever recieved.

They even use hot stones, which feel great.

Requested hard and was perfect pressure.

June even tried some moves I never saw before, getting me into some pretzel like positions.

Great great massages.

COmparing the 2 personality wise, Lilly was talkative at times, joked around, seemed to really enjoy herself.

Jane was much more business like, and didnot seem to be enjoying herself.

While both got the basic job done, you may find Lilly alot more enthusiastic and enjoybable in all respects beyond the actual massage skills

EddieLewis
09-12-13, 10:34
Don't bother is right. She did the same to me many months ago. Although I played her game and shot not one but 2 loads right down her throat. First one I said oops, sorry second one was a grude load because of her upsell.

Great tits but she's a DNR.

I have been trying to sample a few of the providers in the past couple weeks. I have been watching this ad in the past and she put it back up. So I called.

Standard 2 call, actually 3. 1 to set appt. 2. To call after getting off I-90, she gives you address then. 3. When your out in front. She is the one in the pictures, she looks better there. $ was negotiated before seeing her. Residential area. Kinda clean apartment. She is chatty and should be a hairdresser based on the level of talk. Lackluster backrub, then while your naked offers the menu. $ to start, .20 additional for HJ and her masturbation show. .40 for the BJ. She likes to hurry but was naked at least. Touching ass tits ok but nothing inside.

After she saw I was not going quick put in a little more effort but not much. Skip it.

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/crave-my-touch-and-satisfy-yourself-check-out-my-new-pic-wow-28/10495875

Member #4459
09-21-13, 11:47
Was in need of a massage earlier in the week and was teeter tottering between GS and GREEN FLOWER (never been) as I drove. GS was the choice as I only had a 2hr window including travel. I walk into GS and she pops her head out telling me to come back in 15mins, so off to GF I go. As I drive past I notice the front door is wide open, yes it was a nice day but talk about being vulnerable, naked on an Asian massage table, in Schenectady, with the front door wide open for anyone to come and go, so I head back to GS.

I walk in about 15mins later and now 2 girls are eating and tell me to come back in 20mins, not happening. So now where? I lost a half hour of my time but recall Phaeque's review of the Chinese Wellness Center, so off I go.

I go in and am greeted by a skinny Asian female in her 30's not bad looking, she is the only one there, I tell her 1hr and she brings me to the room, no $ mentioned. The massage is very good, she does a superb ass massage, not teasing (in her mind) but felt great to me. So now I'm thinking the flip should be spectacular and I'm just going to relax and enjoy.

All of the sudden a fucking whistle goes off reminding me of the hotel scene in My Cousin Vinny, HOLY SHIT WTF was that as I look up. Well my friends that was the alarm going off signaling the massage was over and there would be no flip. She literally stopped dead in her tracks, DONE!

Talk about being bummed out, I get dressed and walk out and now see the PAPAsan and the girl Phaeque had. I ask him how much for the hour and he says $60, the girl I had seemed to vanish, so I give him $70 and leave. Low and behold she reappears in the parking lot behind me yelling Sir Sir more tip. I reply with you got a $10 tip no more as the second girl, also in the parking lot, is saying bye bye see you next time.

Ok so good massage until the end, she would of got a $20 tip had she not stopped completely when the whistle blew regardless of no HE BUT where do you get off chasing me outside requesting more tip? Are you serious? Everyone wants a tip regardless of service nowadays, tip jars everywhere ya go. I tip well, very well when the service exceeds my expectations but when you end a massage in mid stroke because your alarm goes off that doesn't get you a premium tip.

I may return because the massage was atleast good but next time will have Phaeque's mindset and act accordingly.

Grottos
10-03-13, 17:08
Went for the 3rd time. But first.

Why aren't there more review of massage places? I for one would love to see more, or if not public at least private messages on them. There are 3 relatively new places last 3 months or so, that have each gotten 2 maybe 3 reviews. No one can form a sound judgement on whether to go based on taht, the reviews were somewhat contradictory and its just not enough info.

For me, spending $100 or so for an hour of anything is a big deal financially, as I am sure it is for some others, and would like to have some idea what to expect.

So without reports on other places, I continue to go to Green Flower, as my experiences have all been terrific there.

I gave public reports on the first 2, the massage were absolutely great, from Lilly and June. Lilly had a wisecracking joking laughing kind of personality, June was much quieter. Lilly may be 40s, kind of short, bustier than usual for an Asian women, June fairly young maybe around 30, slender. They both have kind of broad faces, but Lilly's is rounder.

THis time I had Tina. Maybe mid 30s? (I know Asian woman are usually younger than they look, she looked younger than that to me) , slender, more oval face, pretty. Very personable, friendly, smiling all the time, very sweet. Very good massage, if not great like the other 2. But overall session was just as good, as her personality and fun and playfullness made it a little bit of a different kind of session, but just as good in its own ways.

If people want more details, PM.

I will very strongly recommend this place once again

Threeprongplug
10-04-13, 06:59
Anyone try out this girls services?

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-rub-by-chloe-free-skype-with-me-tonight-518-419-7704-taking-appt-wed-10am-till-7pm-25/10913174

DC Guy
10-04-13, 11:16
Anyone try out this girls services?

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-rub-by-chloe-free-skype-with-me-tonight-518-419-7704-taking-appt-wed-10am-till-7pm-25/10913174She's been reviewed under old name of "Summer"

EddieLewis
10-04-13, 18:16
Chloe and Summer are two different gals.

I've seen Summer and I've spoke with Chloe a few times on the phone. Deff not the same gal.

But from what Chloe sounds like on the phone she's pretty chill. Just never had our schedules lined up.

She's been reviewed under old name of "Summer"

CJ Albany
10-04-13, 21:28
She's been reviewed under old name of "Summer"Summer was in Troy until a couple of months ago, now she's off the radar. Chloe is a great girl who offers a great massage+. I highly recommend. She's got a fantastic body. No details here though.

AllBenny
10-09-13, 12:29
I tried out the 1750 Central ave. AMP. Been awhile since I had a 4 handed massage. Clean place, easy parking. Greeted by a 40 ish women, bad English but could understand I wanted to see the second girl. Rushed into a dim lit room. 120 for both. Decent massage by the younger 30ish. Girl. The older might have been a beginner and spent most times around my shoulders. No teasing before flip but younger got close. I was at attention and they both smiled and giggles. Oh. They were talking in Chinease 1/2 the time of massage which was annoying. When my intentions were known. Not much OTC was allowed. The younger who seemed to take the lead motioned for me to do it myself. After going back and forth on who was going to do it I said tip, which they all of a sudden understood. So it cost 60 extra for a marginal HJ and she stopped right as I started to explode. Wasn't a waste of money but I won't return.

Iomega
10-09-13, 14:11
So, had some time thought I'd find some trouble. Couldn't get in touch with a few regulars then thought about GS but it's too out in the open and it just makes me nervous that one day the S. O. Will be driving by and recognize my truck and ask a bunch of questions. I've been there a lot but just had a bad feeling yesterday. I read some reviews about Green Flower and when I googled the address I found that it was discreet enough for me to give it a shot.

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/green-flower-spa-grand-opening-31/11626587

So, parked in the back, knocked on the back door and was greeted by two ladies. Standard asian providers. I was shown into a room and asked how long, I said 1 hour she said $70. That's 10 more than other places but the reviews seemed decent. I had "Coco", (most popular asian provider name in the world) but was hoping for the well reviewed Lisa. Anyway, she was late 30's thin dressed in yoga pants and some BEBE shirt. She provided a great massage, just as good as legit. About 50 min in she whispers "turn over honey" so I did. She shyly rubbed my chest for 15 seconds grabbed my hand and said oh you have 10 min left honey. I took her hand and placed it in a spot she "forgot" to rub. She had a fake shocked look and went to town.

Little bit of pre flip tease but not too much (not enough) , otc roaming pre-flip, under the bra and tittle sucking after. Left happy with a $40 tip. Nicely done.

Good point, whatever baby oil they were using was great because it left no scent. I was pleasantly surprised.

Enjoy, stay safe.

Msanders
10-11-13, 11:59
http://www.wgy.com/articles/albany-local-news-312698/halfmoon-masseuse-arrested-for-prostitution-11730968/

BertFordMan
10-11-13, 17:40
Yeah, I grabbing some fuel and saw them escort her out of the building. Buncha guys dressed like general contractors and one suit with a camera.

http://www.wgy.com/articles/albany-local-news-312698/halfmoon-masseuse-arrested-for-prostitution-11730968/

MountHunter
10-13-13, 09:53
Stoped at Golden Sunny again. Greeted by a 50's old asian wm with a tall frame. Wanted change one but that one bs. Massage is ok, but not much fun. Put 30 on the table, she asked for 10 more. Place is nice but won't repeat.

MountHunter
10-13-13, 10:02
Stoped at GS again. Greeted by a 50's old asina wm with a tall frame. Looking for diff one but bs so I went with her. Massage is ok but no much fun. Put 30 on table, she asked for 10 more. Won't repeat.

Tdrxx10
10-13-13, 10:55
http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/green-flower-spa-grand-opening-31/11626587

Tdrxx10
10-13-13, 11:00
Disregard tial post about green flower spa, hat part-argh! Stupid mouse-I'll retry when I have the mouse replaced. Tdrxx10

Ny321
10-13-13, 18:57
Hi guys well hopefully this review will help a little. I never went to one of these massage parlor deals before. I have bad back so figured at the least I would get my back worked on. I never been to a normal massage either and hope it would not be the same as I received.

So I was going to be by the location as I noticed new ad on CL. I said WTF I don't feel like going into Albany for a normal session and gave this a try. Called and said I could be there in 20 min, Broken english on the other end says "Okray I wrill be heewwrrr" Showed up she was pleasant smiling and took me in the room. Says how long I opted for 1hr which is 60, HH is 45. Ok she goes to get me change and I undress. She comes back in. I asked and she said her name was Linda. She looked maybe late 30's ok for a Chinese / Korean or whatever otherwise I would have walked out. I sit on table nude she comes in and says how are you while getting Real close and lightly touching me all way down my arms and back pushing her small tits against me. I lay down and she starts. Now here's where I am unsure was giving me a rub all over with some massage, Not what I would expect from people who say they get a massage and fall asleep its so relaxing. To me it was more similar to something my GF would / could give me. She did press against my back and pass my ass and balls real quick so my hands wandered like 3 minutes into it and she allowed. I did not go as far as others do so not sure what she would allow. I did not try any finger play or anything similar. I like tits so I felt them and her ass. 35 min into it with alot of ball teasing I flipped she asked if I want help I said sure. Said 40 I was like whatever I might as well go for it. She lubed it and got it up and her eyes went wide and said Wowr you briiggg I almost started laughing it was just funny to me. Pulled her small tits out and noticed her belly bit of a pouch which is a major turn off to me so made it difficult to finish. Finally did and left. Didn't catch glimps of the other ladies in there. I personally would not repeat but that would be for the whole massage parlor deal in a whole. It's just not for me. Rather get it wet and at my own pace for the same or less price wise. Hope it helps if not sorry.

http://albany.craigslist.org/thp/4126850570.html

Tdrxx10
10-13-13, 22:50
So anyway, have tried various Spas after a very positive experience in Fl 2 years ago-have had arthiritic neck and upper back problems for years, after I started getting a massage and happy ending, neck and back much much better-who woulda thunk? Based on other reviews, gave Green Flower a whirl, a few days ago I realized my neck was back like it had been years ago, and I hadn't had a massage in quite awhile. Anyhoo, stopped by Green Flower cold, parked a couple store fronts down at the Autozone. Greeted by friendly mid-40s asian lady, very slightly overweight, average looks-but friendly, made me welcome-spoke better english than some, and we struck it off very well. She said 70 for 1 hour, and I said OK.

Had me lay down, naked, was gone for several minutes, then came in and started medium / hard massage as requested. Massage very thorough, she commented that I was very stiff, upper and lower back-couldn't argue w / that. Full massage while face down, then oil rubdown, then hot stone, then. The flip-gave me her hand, told me to put it somewhere, so I did-she wasn't surprised and started a light touch massage of the boys, started oil, slow and casual, just the way I like it, increased the tempo, and whoosh. Cleaned me up, and continued w / Cranial / facial, neck massage for several more minutes. Tipped her 40, when I got back to the car, I realized the massage had gone well over an hour, nearly 90 minutes. Actual massage, while thorough, was so-so-may repeat eventually, but have had better massages w / happy ending and TS in Kingston area.

Be careful out there.

Ants1230
10-17-13, 02:04
Yi Spa still showing ads on backpage, anyone been around since the bust?

Koii322
10-17-13, 19:48
Yi Spa still showing ads on backpage, anyone been around since the bust?No idea but I drove by last night around 8 PM and saw the Open sign was not lit.

AllBenny
10-17-13, 23:14
Finally was able to match my schedule to meet Chloe. Easy parking, clean apt. Awesome massage with happy ending HJ was 150.

Can't do it every week at that price but once a month is good.

She is cute, kinda shy in a way. 5'6" and probly 120#. A to be boobs and toned! Blonde long hair. Very sweet.

Zsmeagle
10-20-13, 10:07
Any roaming of hands and to where?

Finally was able to match my schedule to meet Chloe. Easy parking, clean apt. Awesome massage with happy ending HJ was 150.

She is cute, kinda shy in a way. 5'6" and probly 120#. A to be boobs and toned! Blonde long hair. Very sweet.

Vlietwater
10-20-13, 16:41
No idea but I drove by last night around 8 PM and saw the Open sign was not lit.I drove by there today, open sign not open but, I would gather it is open. There was a car in their lot and it was such that it would be getting fixed next door-it was too new.

AllBenny
10-21-13, 23:03
Any roaming of hands and to where?She only was wearing a gstring. She also does kind of a nuru thing and slides around on your back with her front. Touching anywhere but the gstring area.

PencilPusher
10-30-13, 14:15
She only was wearing a gstring. She also does kind of a nuru thing and slides around on your back with her front. Touching anywhere but the gstring area.I think she was a little off the wall. Kind of a weak massage. She had a nice body. Not so cute. A little too less for the money.

Member #4459
10-31-13, 09:30
I think she was a little off the wall. Kind of a weak massage. She had a nice body. Not so cute. A little too less for the money.Maybe I lucked out then, I went through the scheduling / canceling (not me) / rescheduling (never happened) and it was a complete hassle and waste of my time. Communication started out great but went bad real quick.

Unfortunately over the years the few independent massage providers I frequented who gave a quality massage at a fair price gradually wilted away. Now it seems the majority are either unreliable providing lackluster service or want the same donation as a GFE provider.

IMO there is a correlation between the shortage of solo massage providers and the recent opening of so many AMP's. The focus on cleanliness / staff / service has gone down in these places with prices on the rise. My last visit to GS just had a 'factory' feel to it and the girls had a 'wet dog' look to them.

Ladies trust me there is a lot of $ to be made (with just your hands) if you fall between the two extremes and provide quality service at a fair price.

Looey533
11-01-13, 18:48
Finally go to try this one out... http://albany.craigslist.org/thp/4160993616.html.

I stopped by twice, once it was closed and the second time was told to "come back in 1 hour"... And I didn't. I called Wednesday night and set up an appointment for 1 hour. Was greeted by "Julie" or "Jillie" not sure which. Young, a little chubby, Asian woman... Cute. I was escorted to a room and told to take off my clothes and lie face down. A sign on the wall says"Legitimate Business" or something like that, Whatever. You're open to 10 pm and have a neon "Open" sign in the window. So I'm buck naked face down, and she covers me with a towel. Ok, maybe this is a "Legitimate Business". She starts with a medium massage, and eventually pulls the towel down... I reached up and grabbed her ass, and she didn't flinch or pull away. After about 20 minutes of back rub, ass and thigh play, I flip and take her hand to Mr. Johnson. She oils up and gives a decent HJ and she finally smiled.

Here's what bothers me, these places rarely have doors, or if they do they leave them open. This one has a drape. And whenever the phone rings, or someone came in, she leaves the room, even though there's a guy at the front desk.

All in all, it was ok, for a Albany area AMP. $60 for an hour, and a $40 tip. Probably return since it's not in Schenectady. Dunno if anything else is on the menu I didn't try any OTC roaming so YMMV.

Be careful out there!!

Member #4459
11-05-13, 11:05
I called to make an appointment and asked for 'Jillie' who just happened to be the one who answered the phone and was all set for an hour with her. My first visit was with a skinnier girl who gave a good massage but nothing after.

This visit Jillie really gave a great massage and I was very happy with the ass area and general incidental teasing, doesn't directly touch the junk but goes all around it and is actually a turn on. The weird part is both times there was no flip, it just ends BUT this time I flipped myself and she replied with time up. I point down under and she tells me to do it, so off I go until I grab her hand and put it there, reluctant at first she starts with a great 2 handed motion and happy I was.

I gave the $60 hr fee and a $25 tip. What I'm happy about is establishing myself for the next visit which I think will take any and all guess work out of it. I hope this is the case for me and her as she will get a bigger tip w / o needing direction.

All in all a really good massage and after some coaxing a really good ending.

BertFordMan
11-05-13, 22:18
No idea but I drove by last night around 8 PM and saw the Open sign was not lit.If you drive past the place during the day, the Open sign is lit up. Haven't been in since the bust, perhaps they have gone legit massage?

Victor72
11-14-13, 19:32
Had a quick visit 2 days ago in the eve. Got Michelle, Julie (or Jillie?) was off that day. Michelle has reasonable looks. I was hoping for some good HE experience but got none. The massage was pretty decent. I made my usual moves to let her know about my intentions; got no response either way. No accidental touchings in the "area", so it was pretty clear that I couldn't expect much in terms of HE. I even flipped myself in the end and pointed and asked about HE, but got a no for an answer! Funny how she couldn't understand much english but very clearly understood when I said HE!!

$60 including tip for 45 min.

Vic

I called to make an appointment and asked for 'Jillie' who just happened to be the one who answered the phone and was all set for an hour with her. My first visit was with a skinnier girl who gave a good massage but nothing after.

This visit Jillie really gave a great massage and I was very happy with the ass area and general incidental teasing, doesn't directly touch the junk but goes all around it and is actually a turn on. The weird part is both times there was no flip, it just ends BUT this time I flipped myself and she replied with time up. I point down under and she tells me to do it, so off I go until I grab her hand and put it there, reluctant at first she starts with a great 2 handed motion and happy I was.

I gave the $60 hr fee and a $25 tip. What I'm happy about is establishing myself for the next visit which I think will take any and all guess work out of it. I hope this is the case for me and her as she will get a bigger tip w / o needing direction.

All in all a really good massage and after some coaxing a really good ending.

Ants1230
11-17-13, 15:40
Any word on this place?

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-28/13067723

Caddn13
11-17-13, 20:13
I'm new to the hobby, been a lurker here for a few months and am extremely grateful for the insight you guys have provided, so I decided to toftt and try a posting on BP that I haven't seen before.

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-28/13067723

Called ahead, tried to make an appointment but the providers had a lot of trouble with english, so I eventually just said 15 minutes and they acknowledged and said that would be okay. Showed up, parking is a bit out in the open, which made me a bit nervous, but I didn't see anyone suspicious around or anything like that, so I decided to move on forward. Rang the doorbell and a woman opened, about 5'2", late 30's to early 40's maybe. She took me downstairs and got into the room, and paid her for the hour, after which she left. Wait about 5 minutes or so and another woman walks in, about 5'4" with a bit extra on her, maybe mid to late 30's? The massage itself was mediocre, but there was definitely a lot of teasing around the boys. I was never denied of any roaming, and she actually seemed to enjoy it. After the flip, she started to get to work on making sure I would leave happy, and I'm just going to say, it was GOOD. I decided to just wing it and grabbed my wallet, and pulled out a cover, after which point she put her finger up to her mouth trying to say "hush!" and pointed out to the front. I pulled out $1 and said tip, she took it, and we went to town. Tipped her $.4 and needless to say, I left happier than I expected to be.

So total damage was $2, for a mediocre massage and a very good night. Feel free to PM me if you want more details. I would give you her name, except the whole time no names were ever exchanged. All I know was that the one at the front desk had some english, while the provider basically spoke NO english.

P.S. Any advice on how I can improve my reviews would be greatly appreciated, I plan on contributing as much as I can in the future, even if I will only probably partake in the hobby once a month or so.

Member #4459
11-19-13, 16:25
http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lilyana-is-coming-into-town-limitedtime-18-to-23rdbooking-fast-27/13059144

Was able to get an appointment with Lilyana. Absolute great massage, great person and fair prices. IMHO blows away anyone else around here at what she does. She takes pride in her service and it shows. Without going into detail, if massage is your thing go see her if you can, you will be happy you did, guaranteed.

EddieLewis
11-19-13, 22:21
Haven't seen her in a couple years but I agree 100%. Absolute awesome massage.

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lilyana-is-coming-into-town-limitedtime-18-to-23rdbooking-fast-27/13059144

Was able to get an appointment with Lilyana. Absolute great massage, great person and fair prices. IMHO blows away anyone else around here at what she does. She takes pride in her service and it shows. Without going into detail, if massage is your thing go see her if you can, you will be happy you did, guaranteed.

AllBenny
11-20-13, 00:38
I'll add the praise on Lilly, I had been to her at least 5-7 times in the past. Very good skills all around. The only thing I would want more of is shedding the yoga pants and top. Only otc on the boobies and ass.

PencilPusher
11-20-13, 15:23
I'll add the praise on Lilly, I had been to her at least 5-7 times in the past. Very good skills all around. The only thing I would want more of is shedding the yoga pants and top. Only otc on the boobies and ass.Any action after the flip. HE? Does she have her own parlor or is it hotel?

Rosine
11-20-13, 21:29
I'll add the praise on Lilly, I had been to her at least 5-7 times in the past. Very good skills all around. The only thing I would want more of is shedding the yoga pants and top. Only otc on the boobies and ass.Can you offer any details as to menu?

PencilPusher
11-20-13, 21:54
Can you offer any details as to menu?Hard to get an appointment. She is always booked.

Backlash3906
11-20-13, 22:54
Can you offer any details as to menu?Light roaming during massage is fine, topless and nude for finish are available for a modest (in my opinion) tip. She prefers discretion, so out of respect for that I'm not going into greater detail.

Member #4588
11-20-13, 23:31
Stopped at Golden Sunny tonight around 9 pm. I was greeted by a very cute and friendly lady. I didn't get her name. She gave a me light massage, payed a lot of attention to the 'boys' I left quite happy. Damage was .50 plus .40 (tip).

Grottos
11-21-13, 16:58
Lucy at Sun Spa, the one on South Pearl, comes high recommended.

PM if want details.

PencilPusher
11-21-13, 17:26
Lucy at Sun Spa, the one on South Pearl, comes high recommended.

PM if want details.Not much more action than a massage though.

PencilPusher
11-21-13, 17:28
Anyone know if she is off the radar now?

EddieLewis
11-21-13, 17:50
BL3.

Nicely stated. She is truly a professional, and your needs are what are important to her. She loves what she does, and does an unbelievable job at it.

When you leave that hour appointment, you are on top of the world, and feel like a million bucks.

Because her reputation, whenever she visits from Florida, she's booked morning to night. All I can say is keep trying to call.

When she was here 2 summers ago from May to Mid July, I saw her every other week!!

EL.

Light roaming during massage is fine, topless and nude for finish are available for a modest (in my opinion) tip. She prefers discretion, so out of respect for that I'm not going into greater detail.

EddieLewis
11-21-13, 17:50
Keep trying!! It will be worth your time and effort.

Hard to get an appointment. She is always booked.

EddieLewis
11-21-13, 17:52
She does her work out of her home in Troy. She has a separate room for just massage. Professional setting, table and all. Including the massage gel she uses. Nice music, curtains closed, she will talk only when you do.

Any action after the flip. HE? Does she have her own parlor or is it hotel?

Grottos
11-22-13, 06:37
Depends on how you define action, maybe you had a diff exp than me.

Not much more action than a massage though.

PencilPusher
11-22-13, 08:31
Depends on how you define action, maybe you had a diff exp than me.The HE was like asking for a newborn. The massage was good with good pressure. But I found her to be very robotic besides being about 50 yrs old. LOL.

PencilPusher
11-22-13, 09:31

She is cute, kinda shy in a way. 5'6" and probly 120#. A to be boobs and toned! Blonde long hair. Very sweet.I don't see her around anymore. I wonder if she moved.

Grottos
11-22-13, 17:08
My experience was 100% different.

I suspect we are not talking about the same woman.

I found a younger woman, very warm, laughing, pleasant lively, personality; and very eager to please.

Must be more than 1 person using the same name.

The HE was like asking for a newborn. The massage was good with good pressure. But I found her to be very robotic besides being about 50 yrs old. LOL.

PencilPusher
11-23-13, 14:39
Any action after the flip. HE? Does she have her own parlor or is it hotel?Finally got an appointment with her. WOW. Absolutely fantastic. She is moving back in the area too. My advice to all the providers out there who overcharge for slapping oil on your back: She is real good. Professional. Sexy and her prices are really fair. 7 Plus. 2 on the tip and it was received with a big thank you. Let happy.

Bignbald
11-23-13, 15:02
Made 2 visits to GS in the past few weeks. Nothing new or exciting. Got a girl named Angie both times. 40 ish, attractive and very pleasant, but her English is very limited, so conversation was almost non-existent. She gives a very good massage, with limited OTC touching. A little teasing pre-flip, then decent HE after the flip. 1 hour $70 with $40 tip.

Petetee
11-25-13, 11:15
I have not been to any AMPs in quite a while, so I ventured out recently to two of them, one a day for two days in a row.

My first experience was the AMP on Western Ave in Guilderland, I think they call it Chinese Wellness Center. Getting an appointment was easy and the price was right, 65 for 1 h. The parking is in front and high visibility. If discretion is important for you, park elsewhere and walk to the place or don't go at all. Upon walking in, I wanted to walk out. How do I put it best? It smelled like a sea turtle farted. Sorry, but that is the best way I can put it. There was a noxious kelp-like smell; fetid, rotten and gross. That smell was thick in the air and bowled me over when I came in. I really should have left. There were two ladies in the reception area. One of the ladies was a dead ringer for that crypt keeper character that used to be on HBO, complete with sunken cheeks, grey scraggily hair and emaciated features. She was sitting down and probably would have fallen apart if she endeavoured to stand up. Thankfully she was not the masseuse. The masseuse was a younger lady, I'd say upper 20's or low 30's, amply endowed with tight pants and a nice body. I was pleased albeit still nauseated by the smell. I was lead back to the room by the good looking girl, past a folding screen that hid a disturbing mattress on the floor covered with toys. The massage room itself was set up professionally but still had that awful odor. I manned up and got comfortable, laid down and hoped for the best.

Alas the best was not to be. The back massage was fantastic, hit the right muscles, lots of incidental touches and some outright stroking of the ass and goodies. I also did a lot of OTC roaming. On the flip, though, all of my hopes were dashed. She wouldn't give me an HE! I had to do it myself. When I was face up she refused to touch what she had stroked when I was face down! I've never experienced that before! I cannot imagine what spooked her or otherwise caused the change. I was not happy, but did finish myself off and left after giving a 20 tip. She did clean me up after I finished and in that process had to touch my junk. Strange. Between the smell and the lack of action, I will not be back.

My experience the next day was on Central Ave across from the KFC in Albany. The place advertises on backpage. Again, making the appointment was simple. This place did not stink of week old sea-vegetation, off to a better start already. There was a young guy at the front desk that took the 65 for the hour and called a girl up. She was cute, 20's with small chest, but tight body with yoga pants. I was happy. The massage was good and got better as her hands moved lower. She teased my ass and thighs like crazy and I enjoyed ample OTC roaming. Then things got weird. She grabbed my unit while I was on my stomach and started squeezing and yanking as if she was trying to get it to come off. I was shocked and in pain. I had to ask her to stop immediately! That's the first time at an AMP that I had to ask for my junk not to be touched! I asked her to lighten up and she said ok, but then started again the exact same way. I flipped over and finished myself off. I was not looking for a black and blue dick. To get her more involved while I was taking care of myself, I asked her to pull her pants down or shirt up. She said no. Another disappointment. I tipped 20 and left well before the hour was up. I assume other girls may have been there, but I did not see them. I won't be heading back to try again.

So now I'm nauseous from a gross smell and my cock got beat up. What the fuck is it with AMPs around here?

PencilPusher
11-25-13, 15:11
http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/touched-by-an-angel-in-calls-rnret-try-the-very-best-spec-1hr-100-90-mins-140-44/5108362

What a waste of 2 hours and 2. Bills. She talked through the entire massage which was weak. Her dog was under the table half the time if he wasn't in the kitchen barking. Country music playing loud. Her pics must be from 15 years ago as well. I just wanted to leave but got her life story instead. Good one to stay away from. She brags about being an LTN at one time. No skills. No fun. Dirty place next to a Firehouse with boyfriend coming over every 15 min.

AllBenny
11-26-13, 00:18
http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/touched-by-an-angel-in-calls-rnret-try-the-very-best-spec-1hr-100-90-mins-140-44/5108362

What a waste of 2 hours and 2. Bills. She talked through the entire massage which was weak. Her dog was under the table half the time if he wasn't in the kitchen barking. Country music playing loud. Her pics must be from 15 years ago as well. I just wanted to leave but got her life story instead. Good one to stay away from. She brags about being an LTN at one time. No skills. No fun. Dirty place next to a Firehouse with boyfriend coming over every 15 min.Sounds familiar, I saw her a couple years ago, and since I was slightly "over the weight limit" for an hour got a lecture on how I should allow more time...drink water blah blah blah.

She is more into her and her stupid thoughts than anything else. When I asked for topless...She said 40 more, or 1 tit for 20!! No Shit!!

Grottos
11-26-13, 05:59
Peetee thanks for trying those places.

For likely better experiences:

Green Flower Spa on State Street near Brandywine in Schenectady is outstanding.

I just had a great experience at Sun Spa in Albany on South Pearl.

Golden Sunny of course is inconsistent but sometimes is terrific.

You probably already know the above, but if not, hope its useful information.

I have not been to any AMPs in quite a while, so I ventured out recently to two of them, one a day for two days in a row.

My first experience was the AMP on Western Ave in Guilderland, I think they call it Chinese Wellness Center. Getting an appointment was easy and the price was right, 65 for 1 h. The parking is in front and high visibility. If discretion is important for you, park elsewhere and walk to the place or don't go at all. Upon walking in, I wanted to walk out. How do I put it best? It smelled like a sea turtle farted. Sorry, but that is the best way I can put it. There was a noxious kelp-like smell; fetid, rotten and gross. That smell was thick in the air and bowled me over when I came in. I really should have left. There were two ladies in the reception area. One of the ladies was a dead ringer for that crypt keeper character that used to be on HBO, complete with sunken cheeks, grey scraggily hair and emaciated features. She was sitting down and probably would have fallen apart if she endeavoured to stand up. Thankfully she was not the masseuse. The masseuse was a younger lady, I'd say upper 20's or low 30's, amply endowed with tight pants and a nice body. I was pleased albeit still nauseated by the smell. I was lead back to the room by the good looking girl, past a folding screen that hid a disturbing mattress on the floor covered with toys. The massage room itself was set up professionally but still had that awful odor. I manned up and got comfortable, laid down and hoped for the best.

Alas the best was not to be. The back massage was fantastic, hit the right muscles, lots of incidental touches and some outright stroking of the ass and goodies. I also did a lot of OTC roaming. On the flip, though, all of my hopes were dashed. She wouldn't give me an HE! I had to do it myself. When I was face up she refused to touch what she had stroked when I was face down! I've never experienced that before! I cannot imagine what spooked her or otherwise caused the change. I was not happy, but did finish myself off and left after giving a 20 tip. She did clean me up after I finished and in that process had to touch my junk. Strange. Between the smell and the lack of action, I will not be back.

My experience the next day was on Central Ave across from the KFC in Albany. The place advertises on backpage. Again, making the appointment was simple. This place did not stink of week old sea-vegetation, off to a better start already. There was a young guy at the front desk that took the 65 for the hour and called a girl up. She was cute, 20's with small chest, but tight body with yoga pants. I was happy. The massage was good and got better as her hands moved lower. She teased my ass and thighs like crazy and I enjoyed ample OTC roaming. Then things got weird. She grabbed my unit while I was on my stomach and started squeezing and yanking as if she was trying to get it to come off. I was shocked and in pain. I had to ask her to stop immediately! That's the first time at an AMP that I had to ask for my junk not to be touched! I asked her to lighten up and she said ok, but then started again the exact same way. I flipped over and finished myself off. I was not looking for a black and blue dick. To get her more involved while I was taking care of myself, I asked her to pull her pants down or shirt up. She said no. Another disappointment. I tipped 20 and left well before the hour was up. I assume other girls may have been there, but I did not see them. I won't be heading back to try again.

So now I'm nauseous from a gross smell and my cock got beat up. What the fuck is it with AMPs around here?

Meltdown1
11-28-13, 23:07
Had a stop in at the good ole GS on Central today. Walked in and was greeted by Allie or Angie or something that begins with an "A". With the limited english vocabulary it was hard to tell exactly what she said. Anyways, she was actually really cute, mid-30's looking, short and petite with medium length hair and perky "A"'s. She leads me into the room and closes the curtain behind me. So I disrobe and hop up on the table. Now I'm a "bigger" guy and I'm pretty well built. She comes into the room and must have really liked what she saw, because without any prompting she ummediately starts fondling my ass, along with the boys and kissing up and down my legs and back. As she makes her way to to the head of the table, she asks me if I want hard or soft. Being as I can barely feel a soft massage, I opt for a hard massage. Once again she starts kissing my neck and shoulders and it was GREAT. She climbs up on the table and begins walking on my legs and back which feels AWESOME! She pauses every so often to say "ok" to which I reply oh yes! As she finishes her walk, she bends over, kisses me a few more times and then lays face down on my back to do what I could only describe as a body to body slide. The whole time she's grabbing and rubbimg my member which is hard as a rock.. Still face down, I turn my head to get a look at her and she's actually sweating and has her eyes slemmed shut as she continues rubbing and fondling my entire back side. I'm speechless. She climbs down off the table and bends down to snuggle with me as I notice her shirt is undone and loose. She has me flip over and actually places my hand between her legs as she oils up my shaft. I must have struck gold today because even through her titanium underwear AND her pants OTC I could feel that she was wet and I think she REALLY wanted me to know. She begins one of the most amazing HJ's I have EVER had, stroking and pulling on my tool while fondling the boys. As I get closer to "the moment", she starts moaning with her eyes shut as I'm rubbing away on the now VERY moist spot in her pants. I begin to wiggle and writhe on the table as I can feel the blast coming which makes her just crank it up another notch, stroking faster and harder.. Now folks, I don't kniw exactly what was in my Cheerios this morning, but I fired a shot that flew clear up past my head, over the three foot gap and stuck to the wall behind me. It was at that very moment that the .7 I paid was so worth it. The look she had on her face was the most priceless expression I've ever seen and it will live with me forever. We both looked at each other and busted out laughing. It was sheet euphoria for about a minute as she grabs hot towels to clean me up. I've NEVER felt anything like that before. Amazing.. Just amazing. As I sit up She grabs onto me and we begin about a five minute make out session. I guess it must have worked for her too. She grabs me a cup of water and helps me with my clothes, pausing every minute ir so to get another kiss.. I was literally blown away. I left a .8 tip on the way out. Left happier than I've been in months and so well worth it. Will definitely be back.

Rhettdog
11-29-13, 18:20
Had a stop in at the good ole GS on Central today. Walked in and was greeted by Allie or Angie or something that begins with an "A". With the limited english vocabulary it was hard to tell exactly what she said. Anyways, she was actually really cute, mid-30's looking, short and petite with medium length hair and perky "A"'s. She leads me into the room and closes the curtain behind me. So I disrobe and hop up on the table. Now I'm a "bigger" guy and I'm pretty well built. She comes into the room and must have really liked what she saw, because without any prompting she ummediately starts fondling my ass, along with the boys and kissing up and down my legs and back. As she makes her way to to the head of the table, she asks me if I want hard or soft. Being as I can barely feel a soft massage, I opt for a hard massage. Once again she starts kissing my neck and shoulders and it was GREAT. She climbs up on the table and begins walking on my legs and back which feels AWESOME! She pauses every so often to say "ok" to which I reply oh yes! As she finishes her walk, she bends over, kisses me a few more times and then lays face down on my back to do what I could only describe as a body to body slide. The whole time she's grabbing and rubbimg my member which is hard as a rock.. Still face down, I turn my head to get a look at her and she's actually sweating and has her eyes slemmed shut as she continues rubbing and fondling my entire back side. I'm speechless. She climbs down off the table and bends down to snuggle with me as I notice her shirt is undone and loose. She has me flip over and actually places my hand between her legs as she oils up my shaft. I must have struck gold today because even through her titanium underwear AND her pants OTC I could feel that she was wet and I think she REALLY wanted me to know. She begins one of the most amazing HJ's I have EVER had, stroking and pulling on my tool while fondling the boys. As I get closer to "the moment", she starts moaning with her eyes shut as I'm rubbing away on the now VERY moist spot in her pants. I begin to wiggle and writhe on the table as I can feel the blast coming which makes her just crank it up another notch, stroking faster and harder.. Now folks, I don't kniw exactly what was in my Cheerios this morning, but I fired a shot that flew clear up past my head, over the three foot gap and stuck to the wall behind me. It was at that very moment that the .7 I paid was so worth it. The look she had on her face was the most priceless expression I've ever seen and it will live with me forever. We both looked at each other and busted out laughing. It was sheet euphoria for about a minute as she grabs hot towels to clean me up. I've NEVER felt anything like that before. Amazing.. Just amazing. As I sit up She grabs onto me and we begin about a five minute make out session. I guess it must have worked for her too. She grabs me a cup of water and helps me with my clothes, pausing every minute ir so to get another kiss.. I was literally blown away. I left a .8 tip on the way out. Left happier than I've been in months and so well worth it. Will definitely be back.Sure sounds like you had FUN! But I have to ask myself if you might have missed a chance for something more. You say that when she got off your back she was starting to sweat and her shirt was undone / open did you take advantage? And go for her breasts? How far did you push the envelope? I know you don't know me in this area I do my chasing in the areas between binghamton and syracuse. Still ala in all sounds like you really enjoyed!

Member #4407
11-30-13, 01:26
I finally visited Golden Sunny. Didn't realize it's in a mini-strip mall with many cars / stores / people / EYES around. But whatever, this is why I usually hobby at night. There seemed to only be one lady in the place. 40's Asian lady in red non-skirt get-up. I paid upfront for hh, thinking maybe if it is good I'll tack on the extra 20 for the hour. (On first visit I usually always choose the cheaper / shorter option, figuring I could always extend time if it's good, but won't get back my money if I pre-pay and it's bad).

Lady-In-Red gave her name as Rose. Fitting. The massage was pretty worthless. Just pushing down on me. No teasing, unless you count touching my ass cheek as teasing. Motioned me to flip. Asked for $50 tip, I said $40. She starts with a very quick HJ. I had to slow her down. Then just took it myself to make it last. Then she takes it back herself, finds a chair somehow, and sits down and goes to work so her face is level with my junk. She finishes me off with an anti-climactic-rush-then-orgasm-inhibiting-pause-motion. I left completely unsatisfied, annoyed, and swearing I was done with AMP's. I don't hold such sentiments for long.

I've had better luck just paying $ to the BP-escort Asians du-jour for the 20-minute something-quick. I'm on a roll (3/3) with them allowing my oyster sauce all over their rice bowls.

Grottos
11-30-13, 06:47
You must have read Meltdown's review. It can vary tremendously.

GS is very inconsistent, but some woman there have been terrific. Green Flower is more consistent.

I finally visited Golden Sunny. Didn't realize it's in a mini-strip mall with many cars / stores / people / EYES around. But whatever, this is why I usually hobby at night. There seemed to only be one lady in the place. 40's Asian lady in red non-skirt get-up. I paid upfront for hh, thinking maybe if it is good I'll tack on the extra 20 for the hour. (On first visit I usually always choose the cheaper / shorter option, figuring I could always extend time if it's good, but won't get back my money if I pre-pay and it's bad).

Lady-In-Red gave her name as Rose. Fitting. The massage was pretty worthless. Just pushing down on me. No teasing, unless you count touching my ass cheek as teasing. Motioned me to flip. Asked for $50 tip, I said $40. She starts with a very quick HJ. I had to slow her down. Then just took it myself to make it last. Then she takes it back herself, finds a chair somehow, and sits down and goes to work so her face is level with my junk. She finishes me off with an anti-climactic-rush-then-orgasm-inhibiting-pause-motion. I left completely unsatisfied, annoyed, and swearing I was done with AMP's. I don't hold such sentiments for long.

I've had better luck just paying $ to the BP-escort Asians du-jour for the 20-minute something-quick. I'm on a roll (3/3) with them allowing my oyster sauce all over their rice bowls.

Omg1220
11-30-13, 21:21
Very nice visit today. Better than GS is generally. Saw Coco. Cuter than usual, 30's, longer hair. Friendly and open to more than the usual AMP employee. Slow and deliberate ending. Spoke a little Russian for me today for a bigger tip. Not sure what her limits are but I had a great time. OTC roaming led to exposed top half and some small Bs for me to explore pre-Russian (was a little weird from the side, and not from below). 70/65 (all I had, but it worked) for hr.

Got the front room. Kinda hot that I could hear conversations on the sidewalk (other side of curtains) as I was building up to a nice release.

PencilPusher
12-03-13, 12:29
Has anyone had the other girl that works there? Not Sussha. I think her name is Angela. That is the name she uses on Columbia street in Albany. She is pretty. Gives a decent massage, but I have had no luck with any roaming or HE. Forget Sussha. She is terrible. Her knuckles are like sandpaper.

Carnage
12-07-13, 10:40
Is that Chocolate in the Mohawk auto center commercial with Jerry Springer?

WillysWorld
12-08-13, 12:52
Is that Chocolate in the Mohawk auto center commercial with Jerry Springer?Yep. She confirmed it at our last meeting earlier this week. She's very proud of it.

AllBenny
12-08-13, 23:07
Once again, I was in the area and wanted some quick fun. No other cars there so I thought I might have the pick of 2 girls for a change. Nope. Sign on the door said ring bell, I did and was let in by a 25-30 ish girl named YO YO. I touched her tits to see her reaction and she smiled. She suggested .40 for the half hour massage. Weak massage but with the promise of a tip...I wanted to pay .40, she wanted .60 so I agreed with top up and pants down. Big fake see's and shaved kitty was there. No fingers inside but plenty of action outside the shaved pussy. She was a clock watcher and told me 3 times...Time almost up hurry.

I won't hurry back but won't avoid it either.

Splunker51
12-09-13, 00:29
Was at the Sun Spa on Dec 3. The massage was great, the girl was very accommodating. Happy Ending!! $.65 tip $40.

Now the bad news!!

I used a credit card. She charged tax,,np. She tried to purchase a $2200 item the next day with my credit card # (She didn't have the CVS code) the purchase was denied.

I know CC's are not recommended and now I see why. Fortunately my Credit Card company is a good one and they absolutely take care of their customers.

Be careful out there. And learn from me,,Credit Cards are a big NO NO!

Iomega
12-09-13, 11:07
Was at the Sun Spa on Dec 3. The massage was great, the girl was very accommodating. Happy Ending!! $.65 tip $40.

Now the bad news!!

I used a credit card. She charged tax,,np. She tried to purchase a $2200 item the next day with my credit card # (She didn't have the CVS code) the purchase was denied.

I know CC's are not recommended and now I see why. Fortunately my Credit Card company is a good one and they absolutely take care of their customers.

Be careful out there. And learn from me,,Credit Cards are a big NO NO!I like to bring my birth certificate and leave my SS# and mother's maiden name. It makes for a better experience.

I'm just busting on you. We all do silly things when we think with the wrong head. Through the years I've done some things and said later "holy crap! I got lucky. What was I thinking." For me, it's not that they would use my credit card, it's that they would have information on who I am etc. I'd hate for someone to show up at my door. I feel nervous giving them my real first name! LOL.

Thanks for sharing.

Stay Safe!

Grottos
12-11-13, 18:20
I think its quite serious if someone is attempting to steal $2000 from you.

That should give everyone pause about going back to taht place.

I like to bring my birth certificate and leave my SS# and mother's maiden name. It makes for a better experience.

I'm just busting on you. We all do silly things when we think with the wrong head. Through the years I've done some things and said later "holy crap! I got lucky. What was I thinking." For me, it's not that they would use my credit card, it's that they would have information on who I am etc. I'd hate for someone to show up at my door. I feel nervous giving them my real first name! LOL.

Thanks for sharing.

Stay Safe!

Kkelly
12-12-13, 11:21
Does anyone here subscribe to rubmaps premium access?

Just wondering if it is worthwhile. There seems to be a lot more activity there than the other free spa hunting site.

For example the Spa in Scotia has a 4.5 star rating. Unfortunately without premium access reviews are not view-able.

My other concern is payment for the access. I would easily pay the fee to avoid a $100 blunder on a bad spa but can't charge it to my CC.

GuitarGuy1000
12-12-13, 13:02

Just wondering if it is worthwhile. There seems to be a lot more activity there than the other free spa hunting site.

For example the Spa in Scotia has a 4.5 star rating. Unfortunately without premium access reviews are not view-able.

My other concern is payment for the access. I would easily pay the fee to avoid a $100 blunder on a bad spa but can't charge it to my CC.I subscribed a a while back. They have a recurring membership which automatically charges your cc each month, so beware. Not a lot of useful info available on the site, as the reviews are somewhat old, not enough up to date current info to warrant the cost, but I TOFTT as they say.

PencilPusher
12-12-13, 16:35
No. But I can tell you the Scotia Spa is terrible.

My other concern is payment for the access. I would easily pay the fee to avoid a $100 blunder on a bad spa but can't charge it to my CC.

Nate2422
12-12-13, 17:41

My other concern is payment for the access. I would easily pay the fee to avoid a $100 blunder on a bad spa but can't charge it to my CC.Not worth it imo. I used to belong but find better info here for free.

Hammer50
12-12-13, 18:46

My other concern is payment for the access. I would easily pay the fee to avoid a $100 blunder on a bad spa but can't charge it to my CC.Buy a visa or mc gift card with enough $ on it for your fee. Purchases and balances only show up online on their site. You can use cash to buy the card. Hammer.

TableToy
12-14-13, 06:56
I would hardly rate the Scotia Spa as terrible. It is an average spa for this area. Girls (2) are about a 5 or 6. Massage is about a 8 compared to GS & Green Flower. HE provided without question. 60/40. Private parking, rooms have curtains and doors. Definitely worth a try and as good as GS on an average GS visit.

Tom Crane
12-15-13, 07:08
..... Private parking, rooms have curtains and doors. ......I didn't know there was rear parking. Is there a rear entrance?

For my only visit I parked and entered in front, too visible of a location for my comfort level. Also, I was put in a room just inside the front door with only a curtain. During the massage somebody entered the front door and it felt that they were practically right next to me. I felt exposed and though I left happy, the overall experience was below average for me.

Backlash3906
12-19-13, 16:52
http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-new-girl-join-inreal-body-workamazing-feeling-you-want-25/13087599

Tried this place out yesterday since my back was absolutely screaming for relief, so I wasn't as worried about what extra services might be available to me in trying out a new place. Still waiting to try Green in Schenectady, but this was closer to my errands. Got the address when I called the day before, but didn't schedule then. Papasan answered, which was the first mark against hope for this place with me.

Walked in mid afternoon, was asked if I had called, replied no. Shoes and coat come off right at the door. There were a few armchairs for pedicures or just foot massage service, and two massage tables each hidden by folding curtains. There were a couple other doors off to one side, no idea about them. Place was well lit, clean, and smelled nice. Towels and paper liner around the face-hole on the massage table were all fresh. Knew within the first couple minutes this was going to be a legit massage. Hands extended up at the head of the table, and she flinched back really pointedly when I went for some incidental OTC touching along the hips / thighs area. Oh well.

Massage was excellent. No backwalking or stretching, but good deep tissue and pressure. I told her I drive for a living, and she went right to work on the knots in each shoulder and in my back. Shorted by about 5 or ten minutes on the hour, but cleanup was very thorough. .65 and .15 for the hour.

Donlon1
12-22-13, 16:59
Stopped in the Green Flower spa today in Schenectady. No appointment, just walked in at about 10:30 am. I was met by Coco and led into the room. I opted for the full hour and asked if the lady that greeted me would be doing my massage. I thought she was decent so I was pleased to find that yes, she would be my girl. When she returned, she found me nude and sitting on the edge of the table. I figured it was as good a time as any to test the water. I pulled her over to me and made my intentions known. As always, she acted like she was a bit taken back and that she really didn't understand, when I was trying to get her her out of her clothes. I was able to pursuede her to do some things that I have never been able to get the AMPs to do before. I really don't want to go into too much detail but rest assured, it was much more than a happy ending.

Once we took care of the clean up from the debachery, we settled in for a decent massage for the next 30 minutes.

I kinda like getting the buissiness taken care of up front, so that after, I can just relax and really enjoy the massage. Otherwise, I'm always so preoccupied with what may or may not be coming, that I have trouble relaxing.

I probably tipped a bit heavy, but I have now set the precedent for future visits. .7/ Like I said, I likely tipped too much.

Any trusted members wanting more details, you can PM me.

Theer1133
12-22-13, 18:06
Visited central ave location today. Called ahead and was told to come in at 1 pm. Female called me back at 1230 and said she was available. Met papasan at door and paid 65. Female was average looking 20 something with nice be's. Good massage with lots of preflip teasing. Allowed my hands to roam and pulled up top to allow kissing. 35 tip and left happy. Would prob repeat.

Omg1220
12-22-13, 23:29
Anyone ventured out to the two AMPs in Bennington recently? If so, how did you make out? I haven't dared go out there since all of the press they received last summer. Have they gone 100% (or a little more, at least) legit? Please PM me with details if possible. It's too long of a drive to be disappointed... I'm thinking Green Spa may be the preferred stop. Thanks.

PencilPusher
12-30-13, 15:55
http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/last-day-4-relaxation-withcaliente-tropical-treat-bombshell-100-27/13264358

Probably the last time I will try someone without getting reviews first. There was barely a massage involved. And after all the bsing she gave a he with no touching thank god. No tip and didn't ask. She was about as useful as Touched by an RN angel that advertises.

Iomega
12-31-13, 11:48
http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/last-day-4-relaxation-withcaliente-tropical-treat-bombshell-100-27/13264358

Probably the last time I will try someone without getting reviews first. There was barely a massage involved. And after all the bsing she gave a he with no touching thank god. No tip and didn't ask. She was about as useful as Touched by an RN angel that advertises.We live and learn. The nice thing is that you shared this with us so we don't have to have the same experience. Thank you and stay safe.

TheRealWantsom
01-02-14, 15:40
Some of you mongers may know me as wantsome from another board or two. That handle was taken here, so I'm stuck with the second choice. I decided I'the join your little group and see is there is any additional intel over here.

So I went to the AMP on Central near 155 a couple of days ago. Had Lucy, she's older, a little heavy, but gives a nice rub. I went for the 2 hour special for $100. In addition to a good massage, she mixed in a fair amount of teasing throughout the entire two hours. Lots of time spent on my ass crack, twig and berries. On the flip got her top off and played with a nice pair of see's. She took her time and added a PM for my added enjoyment. The first HJ took about 20 minutes with her getting me to the edge a number of times. I think I spilled a few buckets when I finally shot the load. Lucy cleaned me up and continued with the rub. Before long she returned to working on my little guy and spent about another half hour getting me to nut again. Really fun time. She's not the best looking gal, but does know how to provide some excellent handwork. I tipped $60 for the two hours and was on my way. I've put in some time at this place prior to having any mileage, so it will definitely be a YMMV situation on your first visit.

Quail
01-03-14, 14:44
[QUOTE=TheRealWantsom;1969927]Some of you mongers may know me as wantsome from another board or two. That handle was taken here, so I'm stuck with the second choice. I decided I'the join your little group and see is there is any additional intel over here.

So I went to the AMP on Central near 155 a couple of days ago. Had Lucy, she's older, a little heavy, but gives a nice rub. I went for the 2 hour special for $100. In addition to a good massage, she mixed in a fair amount of teasing throughout the entire two hours. Lots of time spent on my ass crack, twig and berries. On the flip got her top off and played with a nice pair of see's. She took her time and added a PM for my added enjoyment. The first HJ took about 20 minutes with her getting me to the edge a number of times. I think I spilled a few buckets when I finally shot the load. Lucy cleaned me up and continued with the rub. Before long she returned to working on my little guy and spent about another half hour getting me to nut again. Really fun time. She's not the best looking gal, but does know how to provide some excellent handwork. I tipped $60 for the two hours and was on my way. I've put in some time at this place prior to having any mileage, so it will definitely be a YMMV situation on your first visit.[/Q

Wantsome

Welcome to usasexguide. I think that you will like this site very much. I have seen your posts, reviews, and contributions on the other site that you are referring to and I am a member of that site as well for many years. I personally enjoy this site better because of the interaction and co-operation and sharing of information between the members. I hope to see many reports and comments by you in the future.

Quail.

Bignbald
01-04-14, 22:11
Since it was apparent that VIP was now pretty legit, I was surprised today as I drove by and there were a couple of cop cars, lights flashing, and a small crowd of people gathered in the parking lot. Anyone know the story?

Frinky
01-06-14, 23:48
Since it was apparent that VIP was now pretty legit, I was surprised today as I drove by and there were a couple of cop cars, lights flashing, and a small crowd of people gathered in the parking lot. Anyone know the story?Drove by yesterday and today. Open sign on and cars in the lot.

Kkelly
01-07-14, 14:58
Since it was apparent that VIP was now pretty legit, I was surprised today as I drove by and there were a couple of cop cars, lights flashing, and a small crowd of people gathered in the parking lot. Anyone know the story?There is lots of traffic both vehicles and foot traffic there now, due to the Shoprite. It was likely a fender bender or another pedestrian hit by a car.

Or maybe they called the cops when a monger refused to tip for less than typical services. LOL.

Iomega
01-09-14, 15:49
So I thought I'd hit GS for a short visit.

Nothing happening in the parking lot no suspicious cars nothing.

I walk in and WTF there was a heavy set Nisky detective (badge around neck) taking pictures. And 3-4 other guys, one Asian guy, all in plain clothes with latex gloves on poking at ceiling tiles, and going through drawers. Probably a search warrant service.

So I walk in this is all going on. The big guy looks at me but with no real interest. I say "hey" he returns the greeting and I try to play it cool just waiting there. No one from the establishment shows up so after a minute or so (seemed like an hour!) I walked out kinda like you would if no one at a business helped you.

I was totally nervous and surprised but I tried to play it off. No one said anything to me but it sucked. Holy crap.

Stay frosty my friends.

Frinky
01-10-14, 20:15
NISKAYUNA. Two employees at a Niskayuna spa have been arrested. After an investigation following complaints, Niskayuna Police arrested xxx 45, and charged her with felony violation of practicing without a proper license and misdemeanor prostitution. Also arrested, 47 year-old YYY was also charged with a felony licensing violation. Both were employees of the Golden Sunny Spa, located at 3610 State Street. Wang and Ling Qi are due back in court on January 15.

Read More at: http://www.cbs6albany.com/news/features/top-story/stories/police-two-spa-employees-arrested-13344.shtml.

So I thought I'd hit GS for a short visit.

Nothing happening in the parking lot no suspicious cars nothing.

I walk in and WTF there was a heavy set Nisky detective (badge around neck) taking pictures. And 3-4 other guys, one Asian guy, all in plain clothes with latex gloves on poking at ceiling tiles, and going through drawers. Probably a search warrant service.

So I walk in this is all going on. The big guy looks at me but with no real interest. I say "hey" he returns the greeting and I try to play it cool just waiting there. No one from the establishment shows up so after a minute or so (seemed like an hour!) I walked out kinda like you would if no one at a business helped you.

I was totally nervous and surprised but I tried to play it off. No one said anything to me but it sucked. Holy crap.

Stay frosty my friends.

Grottos
01-11-14, 21:05
Someone reported GF being closed at 12:45 one afternoon, which was odd obviously.

Golden Sunny just had employees arrested.

Can someone answer if either or both still open?

Thanks.

PencilPusher
01-17-14, 11:59
http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/im-alyssa-and-im-special-because-im-eager-to-please-with-my-nude-body-rub-incalls-only-25/13205349.

This one was arrested last year on prostitution charges including heroin. Nothing like the pics either. Very nasty place. Smells like a combination of cigarettes and vicatin. Just a warning.

PencilPusher
01-17-14, 15:52
Sorry here is the link.

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/im-alyssa-and-im-special-because-im-eager-to-please-with-my-nude-body-rub-incalls-only-25/13205349

Frinky
01-17-14, 18:43
Someone reported GF being closed at 12:45 one afternoon, which was odd obviously.

Golden Sunny just had employees arrested.

Can someone answer if either or both still open?

Thanks.No report of it in the news.

TableToy
01-17-14, 19:46
http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/im-alyssa-and-im-special-because-im-eager-to-please-with-my-nude-body-rub-incalls-only-25/13205349.

This one was arrested last year on prostitution charges including heroin. Nothing like the pics either. Very nasty place. Smells like a combination of cigarettes and vicatin. Just a warning.The link is bad -takes us to backpage index. Please relink or just give a clue as to where you are talking about. Thanks.

Koii322
01-18-14, 00:46
No report of it in the news.Yes, it was in last week's news in the TU.

http://www.timesunion.com/default/article/Prostitution-charged-at-Niskayuna-spa-5133629.php

The funny thing was my SO pointed it out to me.

PencilPusher
01-19-14, 18:01
The link is bad -takes us to backpage index. Please relink or just give a clue as to where you are talking about. Thanks.http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/im-alyssa-and-im-special-because-im-eager-to-please-with-my-nude-body-rub-incalls-only-25/13205349

Grottos
01-20-14, 12:57
Central Ave about a mile west of Westgate, on the left side heading West, across from a KFC.

Says "Reflexology'.

Anyone know anything about this place?

Member #4459
01-20-14, 13:58
Central Ave about a mile west of Westgate, on the left side heading West, across from a KFC.

Says "Reflexology'.

Anyone know anything about this place?Looks like post #628 and possibly post #626 are referring to the place you are inquiring about.

Grottos
01-20-14, 14:06
Thank you.

2 conflicting reports.

Prefer a more consistent place.

Looks like post #628 and possibly post #626 are referring to the place you are inquiring about.

Koii322
01-20-14, 14:26

Says "Reflexology'.

Anyone know anything about this place?I was there about a week ago. It was fairly late and there were 3 people inside watching TV; granny, man in his early 20's and a woman about the same age who gave me the massage. Her name is Tracy. All 3 were very friendly and happy to see me. I guess it had been a quiet night. The place was warm. I mean really warm. I think the temperature was up in the 80's. Immediately, off goes my jacket.

So, the man gives me the rates and we get that out of the way. They do rates for both half hour and full hour massage and foot massages. I opted for the full hour massage. Tracy takes me into a small room which was even warmer than the main room. She leaves and I can't strip fast enough. Again, the temp was way too high.

Tracy returns and asks how I want my massage. She does a fine medium massage. But right from the start I let her know I'm looking for some ass play and she makes it clear that she's not interested in going anywhere near there. I'm not interested in a prostate massage but I do enjoy the sensual feel when it's done right.

We talk about it back and forth for awhile. I wanted to give her a chance to realize how important this is for me. She won't do it. Finally, I look back at the clock and see I've already been there 35 minutes. If it was less than 30 minutes, I was considering ending the massage right then and there and calling it a half hour session. She asks me why I looked back at the clock and I explain my reasoning to her. She knows I'm not satisfied.

Reluctantly, just to keep me happy, she gives in and starts working the crack but she has no finesse whatsoever. No ST. She's working it like a fishmonger gutting a fish. I stopped her and told her to go more slowly but she was not going to cooperate. After a couple minutes of that, I decided then and there it was time to turn over.

She knew I wasn't lovin' it, as she had no problem with providing an HE. After that, Tracy continued with a foot massage explaining reflexology to me. It ended a little longer than an hour. No need to go back. It wasn't as much fun as it should have been and made more stress than it relieved. 65/30.

CjEnvy
01-20-14, 16:02
Thank you.

2 conflicting reports.

Prefer a more consistent place.If I had to hazard a guess I'd say the conflicting reports were caused by 1 person being scheduled and the other just walking in with the latter being given the legit treatment for security purposes.

Rutland2007
01-22-14, 13:47
I am seriously considering trying out Queen Spa in Rutland, VT. Anyone know of it's good? That is one question but my main question is, does anyone know of any AMPs in Glenn's Falls or Lake George area? Thanks.

PencilPusher
01-24-14, 14:25
http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-hands-you-been-wating-for-best-rates-gorgeous-lisa-22/13389840

Thought I would give her a try and the door opened and I was confronted by a Jackal. I said I had to go to the ATM to get some cash and I was out of dodge. Total fraud.

Frinky
01-24-14, 19:28
Was a strangle location imo.

http://www.saratogian.com/general-news/20140124/women-arrested-at-spa-city-massage-parlor

SARATOGA SPRINGS A monthlong investigation into alleged illegal activity at a city massage parlor resulted in the arrests of two employees of the shop.

Saratoga Springs police executed a search warrant in the basement of 58 Church St. -- the Happy Angel Spa -- on Thursday and charged two women after receiving several tips that the business "was not just a massage parlor," police department spokesman Lt. Robert Jillson said Friday.

As a result, xxxxxxx, 50, of Flushing, was charged with prostitution, a class be misdemeanor, and unauthorized practice, a class E felony. In addition, yyyyyyyyyy, 48, of Flushing, was also charged with unauthorized practice.

Both were freed after posting $7,500 bail.

The felony charge, Jillson said, stems from the two women performing massages on people despite not being licensed to do so by New York state.

Jillson said police began investigating the parlor in December and credited the community for reporting the business. "Pro-active reporting by the community helps us address crime and quality-of-life issues," he said.

The Happy Angel Spa, which has been closed, has only been open for a few months, Jillson said, and was not affiliated with the other shops in the building.

Saratoga police were assisted by the New York State Police Community Narcotics Enforcement Team, but Jillson said the unit only provided help with the investigation, and illegal drugs were not involved with the arrests.

Rdavis1972
01-24-14, 23:15
Was a strangle location imo.

http://www.saratogian.com/general-news/20140124/women-arrested-at-spa-city-massage-parlor

SARATOGA SPRINGS A monthlong investigation into alleged illegal activity at a city massage parlor resulted in the arrests of two employees of the shop.

Saratoga Springs police executed a search warrant in the basement of 58 Church St. -- the Happy Angel Spa -- on Thursday and charged two women after receiving several tips that the business "was not just a massage parlor," police department spokesman Lt. Robert Jillson said Friday.

As a result, xxxxxxx, 50, of Flushing, was charged with prostitution, a class be misdemeanor, and unauthorized practice, a class E felony. In addition, yyyyyyyyyy, 48, of Flushing, was also charged with unauthorized practice.

Both were freed after posting $7,500 bail.

The felony charge, Jillson said, stems from the two women performing massages on people despite not being licensed to do so by New York state.

Jillson said police began investigating the parlor in December and credited the community for reporting the business. "Pro-active reporting by the community helps us address crime and quality-of-life issues," he said.

The Happy Angel Spa, which has been closed, has only been open for a few months, Jillson said, and was not affiliated with the other shops in the building.

Saratoga police were assisted by the New York State Police Community Narcotics Enforcement Team, but Jillson said the unit only provided help with the investigation, and illegal drugs were not involved with the arrests.I find it humorous that the more serious offense is the massage, NOT the happy ending.

Bignbald
01-25-14, 23:18
I find it humorous that the more serious offense is the massage, NOT the happy ending.Actually, when you think about it, it's an easy case for the cops. All they are interested in is shutting the place down. "Show me your license as a massage therapist. No license. Gone!" They don't have to prove who offered what in exchange for how much.

Tom Crane
01-26-14, 07:28
Actually, when you think about it, it's an easy case for the cops. All they are interested in is shutting the place down. "Show me your license as a massage therapist. No license. Gone!" They don't have to prove who offered what in exchange for how much.I visited this place a couple of months back. It seemed to be in a reasonably discrete area with it's own entrance in back of the building. Not that it matters, but I'm certain that I was completely unnoticed both entering and leaving. I can't imagine who or why anybody would complain about this place.

On the other hand, I wonder if it's other local Massage places that lodge complaints against our Asian friends, for fear of lost business? Just wondering. Cause really, who else would care enough to bother complaining?

TheRealWantsom
01-27-14, 13:44
I visited this place a couple of months back. It seemed to be in a reasonably discrete area with it's own entrance in back of the building. Not that it matters, but I'm certain that I was completely unnoticed both entering and leaving. I can't imagine who or why anybody would complain about this place.

On the other hand, I wonder if it's other local Massage places that lodge complaints against our Asian friends, for fear of lost business? Just wondering. Cause really, who else would care enough to bother complaining?I tried this place for the first time just prior to the bust, and I mean a matter of a few minutes! Although it had a discrete entrance (I though it was on the side of the building), it was located on a busy street in a residential area. Most Saratogians like to consider the area upscale. It wouldn't be too hard to figure out what was going on. Although I think LE can better serve the community by going after some "real crime", I don't find it odd that they busted this place.

AllBenny
01-27-14, 22:55
Well, maybe I missed it, but was looking for a decent rub and a tug. Golden Sunny had it's door locked. So much for that. I had gone to the place up the street. Body and Skin or something like that and was also locked, but had a doorbell. Shortly after ringing the bell I was greeted by a 40 ish Asian who guided me to the room. At least they have real doors. Pretty good massage, plenty of ass play, in fact my butt was sore after 10-15 minutes of that. She was rather odd, in that she would make weird sounds when she would tickle the boys. After the flip I was at full attention and she motioned and said You do. I said no You do..after back and forth she did a awesome job, no rush and plenty of worship and the mast. All in all a good time. After the deed was done rubbed and washed me down till the timer went off.

I'll go back. 65 + 40.

Grottos
01-28-14, 05:58
I never heard the term Body and Skin.

What place is this?

Whats the address?

Did the woman get topless? What did she look like .

Well, maybe I missed it, but was looking for a decent rub and a tug. Golden Sunny had it's door locked. So much for that. I had gone to the place up the street. Body and Skin or something like that and was also locked, but had a doorbell. Shortly after ringing the bell I was greeted by a 40 ish Asian who guided me to the room. At least they have real doors. Pretty good massage, plenty of ass play, in fact my butt was sore after 10-15 minutes of that. She was rather odd, in that she would make weird sounds when she would tickle the boys. After the flip I was at full attention and she motioned and said You do. I said no You do..after back and forth she did a awesome job, no rush and plenty of worship and the mast. All in all a good time. After the deed was done rubbed and washed me down till the timer went off.

I'll go back. 65 + 40.

Bignbald
01-28-14, 17:24
Grottos,

It's this place. http://albany.craigslist.org/thp/4303808864.html.

All other reports I have heard said it was legit. Maybe the shutdown of GS offered a new opportunity.

I never heard the term Body and Skin.

What place is this?

Whats the address?

Did the woman get topless? What did she look like .

AllBenny
01-28-14, 23:01
Grottos,

All other reports I have heard said it was legit. Maybe the shutdown of GS offered a new opportunity.Yes that's it, Sorry I couldn't remember the ad...Seems there are tons of the AMPs and it gets confusing who is where.

They used to advertise a 4 hands massage which I had a couple months ago. Same older lady and she also has a younger one (inferior massage) who works there as well.

I think the older one is the owner or manager.

TheRealWantsom
01-29-14, 15:56
Grottos,

All other reports I have heard said it was legit. Maybe the shutdown of GS offered a new opportunity.I've been to this place a few times. The first time was about two months ago. I had a younger girl and she provided a HE. On the second visit I went with the 4 handed massage and left with blue balls. The mamasan at the time was a fairly hot looking lady in her mid 30's. She provided hands 3 & 4. She was having no hanky-panky on her watch. In fact she got pretty nasty when I tried to put her hand on my junk. Went back a third time, saw the mamasan and promply left.

It's probably a YMMV situation depending on who ya get.

Grottos
01-30-14, 07:34
Thank you to all that responded on what place this is.

To me, sounds like there are better options. Although may be dwindling which is a concern.

I will say this again briefly, for those working in such places. Donot ask for money in the middle of the massage. Thats how you get in trouble. Just do your normal job and people are mostly good and generous and you will get a tip. You may get larger tips actually because people donot like the interruption. Remember, people are paying for a massage, the tip is for the massage, and getting a massage, and if a small portion of the massage is more sensual, that's just a natural happening from the rest of the experience, after all the whole body is massaged, why exclude any part of it.

If providers viewed it this way, and had their liscence (which is the msot important thing apparently legally), they would not get in trouble.

Regarding the liscence, I will say this, whether they have it or not, I pretty much always have gotten an exellent theraputic massage at these places. I have no idea whether they have a liscence in the USA or NY State or not, but they do know how to give a massage properly.

Yes that's it, Sorry I couldn't remember the ad...Seems there are tons of the AMPs and it gets confusing who is where.

They used to advertise a 4 hands massage which I had a couple months ago. Same older lady and she also has a younger one (inferior massage) who works there as well.

I think the older one is the owner or manager.

PencilPusher
01-30-14, 12:14
Thank you to all that responded on what place this is.

To me, sounds like there are better options. Although may be dwindling which is a concern.

I will say this again briefly, for those working in such places. Donot ask for money in the middle of the massage. Thats how you get in trouble. Just do your normal job and people are mostly good and generous and you will get a tip. You may get larger tips actually because people donot like the interruption. Remember, people are paying for a massage, the tip is for the massage, and getting a massage, and if a small portion of the massage is more sensual, that's just a natural happening from the rest of the experience, after all the whole body is massaged, why exclude any part of it.

If providers viewed it this way, and had their liscence (which is the msot important thing apparently legally), they would not get in trouble.

Regarding the liscence, I will say this, whether they have it or not, I pretty much always have gotten an exellent theraputic massage at these places. I have no idea whether they have a liscence in the USA or NY State or not, but they do know how to give a massage properly.This is owned by the same person who owns Colombia Street in Albany and the place near 155 hidden in the back They have a trial pending on the Colombia street location that has been going on for a while. Chances are your not going to get much action without hesitancy. Be careful they have been watching all 3 closely.

NYStateOfMind
01-31-14, 00:09
I went for a massage on Columbia st about 2 weeks ago. Very cute young woman took me upstairs. Massage was very good but a lot of interruptions for phone and people coming in. Damage was 0.8 for an hour. A little but not too much ass rubbing. Didn't really play with the boys at all. Flipped me over and continued with the massage on legs and chest. Said we were all done and no HE was offered. I tried letting her know that I would like something more but she said no way and that her boss would fire her. Kind of disappointed that nothing happened.

This is owned by the same person who owns Colombia Street in Albany and the place near 155 hidden in the back They have a trial pending on the Colombia street location that has been going on for a while. Chances are your not going to get much action without hesitancy. Be careful they have been watching all 3 closely.

Grottos
01-31-14, 16:43
Had a session there for the first time.

Had Mary, round face, long black hair, short and slender, 30's I would guess.

She was wearing a low cut shirt and looked pretty inviting.

Massage started with towel covered, she massaged thru the towel for awhile.

Then it came off, and long strokes across my body.

She had no problem with me stroking her legs and butt.

After like 10 minutes, she asked me to turn over! Was stunned by that.

This was actually disappointing because the best part of a massage can be some teasing before the flip, missed that alot.

She immediately went to HE, fast, I kept having to slow her down.

I tried playing with her tits, but could only reach in a little.

She said boss would fire her.

So I was sittng up and playing with her tits a little while she resisted kind of for awhile, and she stroked me.

Finally after a few minutes of slowing her down, I laid back and gave up and let her finish me off.

So that out of the way quickly, she proceded to give me an awesome hard massage. It really was an exellent massage.

She asked "ok?" with what she was doing alot. Which was nice to ask, most of what she did was pretty hard so can see some people might want a softer touch She smiled alot. Not sure how much English she had, but she acted sweet.

At the end though, when I gave the $40 tip, she looked quite disappointed, and was asking for more, which I declined.

That stunk as demanding money when I was pretty generous, it seems most people give $35 here, turned me off.

Probably wouldn't see her again due to the money asking at the end; and due to no tease, and due to her hurrying and nerviousness.

Great massage though which I enjoyed a great deal. But have found most AMPs have highly skilled massage therapists, so that's not unusual. Whether they have a liscence or not, woman at AMPs clearly know how to perform a theraputic massage.

Just kind of annoys me that places get busted for not having a liscence, cause my experience has been nearly always get an exellent massage at these places. And I have been to liscenced USA born therapists too, they are not any better at the massage.

JRock2980
02-03-14, 12:05
Here is my first review on the site. Let me start by saying I am a younger good looking guy so sometimes what happens with me is going to different I guess. A few times at AMPs I am told "we normally don't get your type in here." That's why the disclaimer. I used to go to GS but with the shut down had to find a new spot. Went to this place and met with Tracy. The first time I went the massage was ok. Too much lotion or oil, whatever she was using. If she could find a pressure between her hard rub and soft it would be a great massage. She asked if she could try something on me so I said anything you want. She reached between my legs and started going to town teasing the boys and rubbing the taint. Not going to lie it felt great because too many are way to gentle for my tastes. Got to the flip half way through the massage she went right for the HE. She let me reach under her shirt and bra and play with her breasts. I shot everywhere which be both laughed about. She finished with the massage and then the TS which wasn't the best because I could still feel the oil all over me. She helped me get dressed and I tipped and left. 65/40.

Went again and met with same girl. Left my tip ahead of time on the table. Same massage, her reach around that she tried on me the first time was even better. She must have been practicing on some of you. This time she was playing with my hole as well. Different but very acceptable. Flip and same thing, although tthis time she tried negotiating more money which didn't make me happy. I tipped ahead so she knew she wasn't going to have to worry. Gave her an extra 10 because she is a lot of fun and better than what I was getting at GS. The place is fairly discreet and I like that there are actually doors on the rooms. I will go back but tip at the end...65/50.

Looking to potentially try a SW or BP girl but don't know enough about it yet.

Bignbald
02-03-14, 13:24
Scotia had a short life...

In answer to a previous thread about why concentrating on the licensing issue, you can see in this report that practicing a profession without a license is a felony, but the prostitution charge is a misdemeanor.

http://www.news10.com/story/24619207/two-nyc-women-arrested-for-prostitution

Frinky
02-03-14, 19:26

In answer to a previous thread about why concentrating on the licensing issue, you can see in this report that practicing a profession without a license is a felony, but the prostitution charge is a misdemeanor.

http://www.news10.com/story/24619207/two-nyc-women-arrested-for-prostitutionReally, is it any surprise these places are tumbling down? Three (down, five to go. I never sampled this Scotia place but the talent there didn't look too attractive.

TableToy
02-05-14, 08:10
Perhaps it these AMPs advertised as "Shower & Sauna" and only charged for a sauna & shower, then technically they would not be offering a massage. When you get out of the shower you could lay down and they could dry you off. No license required for that, and besides you only pay for the sauna & shower, whatever else you can get is "free", no prostitution, no unlicensed massage, just saying.

GuitarGuy1000
02-05-14, 11:14

http://www.news10.com/story/24619207/two-nyc-women-arrested-for-prostitutionLest we not forget the semi-recent busts of the two spas in Bennington and the Clifton Park spa as well!

Vlietwater
02-05-14, 18:55
Perhaps it these AMPs advertised as "Shower & Sauna" and only charged for a sauna & shower, then technically they would not be offering a massage. When you get out of the shower you could lay down and they could dry you off. No license required for that, and besides you only pay for the sauna & shower, whatever else you can get is "free", no prostitution, no unlicensed massage, just saying.Well that is sort of correct. Unfortunately the lone local place with what is actually a really nice table shower facility is massage only from what I have experienced and heard. Many places downstate that have a TS also get busted from time to time too--but, maybe there were just careless on PROCEDURE!. Also I would have to think the ones that are still around and have been for a long time are a bit smarter. After all, what LE is going to get butt-naked and get a TABLE SHOWER. "Sir, would you like me to washie-washie there?" From there, things can relax, if a person allowed their junk to be washed. They are not likely LE. The many TS places in NY, RI, NJ, FL, NV, etc that I have been to are a far better "experience" and massage.

Bignbald
02-06-14, 01:05
2 visits in the past few weeks, and now thinking something is wrong here.

About 3 weeks ago, I went there after a long hard day at work. Got the hott (er), young (er) girl. Good technique on a massage, and I fell asleep on the table. Sensed her moving in and out of the room a few times during my nap. On the flip, she gave a nice HE, clean up and I tipped her $.4. When I got to my next stop, a local watering hole, I noticed that may wallet was about $60 lighter than it should have been. Since I had about $3 when I left the house, I stopped at an ATM. So I knew exactly what should have been in the wallet. Be careful. You snooze, you lose!

Last week, went there and got a new girl. About a 6 on the AMP scale. Massage was OK, but after the flip her HE was as mechanical as possible. She stared at the clock the entire time, no emotion or finesse. Just a tug. No fun.

Neither time did I see the 40-ish lady that was a regular there. While nothing to write home about looks / body wise. She gave a great massage and fantastic HE.

TableToy
02-06-14, 08:18
Well that is sort of correct. Unfortunately the lone local place with what is actually a really nice table shower facility is massage only from what I have experienced and heard. Many places downstate that have a TS also get busted from time to time too--but, maybe there were just careless on PROCEDURE!. Also I would have to think the ones that are still around and have been for a long time are a bit smarter. After all, what LE is going to get butt-naked and get a TABLE SHOWER. "Sir, would you like me to washie-washie there?" From there, things can relax, if a person allowed their junk to be washed. They are not likely LE. The many TS places in NY, RI, NJ, FL, NV, etc that I have been to are a far better "experience" and massage.I agree downstate has more and better options. My point is that UNLICENSED MASSAGE is LE's go to charge because it's easy, and it's a Felony which gives them plea bargain ability. Much easier to prove too. Many think that if they just call it a body-rub they are safe, but in the unlicensed massage charge is the definition which would include body-rub. So just like the days of "speak-easies" you need to advertise and charge for something other than your main product, get paid for that and "give away" the body-rub. Besides no one can get a license without being an American Citizen.

JimmyUrine
02-06-14, 09:35
Here is my first review on the site. Let me start by saying I am a younger good looking guy so sometimes what happens with me is going to different I guess. A few times at AMPs I am told "we normally don't get your type in here." That's why the disclaimer. I used to go to GS but with the shut down had to find a new spot. Went to this place and met with Tracy...Hi everyone, first time poster. Like you JRock I am a younger decent looking fellow and decided to make my inaugural visit to one of these places recently. So, I happened to be by the same place that you went to and was admittedly very nervous coming in. When I walked in I got Tracy and she asked me a bunch of questions: How did you find this place, did you call first, have you been here before. I told her I'd been to some places in the areas like it (not true) but hadn't been to this one and just happened to spot it while driving by. In the back of my mind there is always a concern about LE even though I did not intend to go for the full experience my first time in. So, yes, I didn't follow protocol and say I'd been there and only got down to my undies to see what'd happen. Tracy did give a hell of a massage (may be too rough for some) and fixed my neck and has some pretty big tits (which I love). We'll see if I muster up the courage to go the whole 9 yards next time. Also, I went in during broad daylight and there is some kind of business to the left of the building with windows looking out and a full parking lot. I know I know, feel free to bust my balls.

Grottos
02-06-14, 18:18
Thats all very disappointing.

I have had very good experiences here with Lilly, Tina, June, and have heard good things about Coco.

Are they still there?

2 visits in the past few weeks, and now thinking something is wrong here.

About 3 weeks ago, I went there after a long hard day at work. Got the hott (er), young (er) girl. Good technique on a massage, and I fell asleep on the table. Sensed her moving in and out of the room a few times during my nap. On the flip, she gave a nice HE, clean up and I tipped her $.4. When I got to my next stop, a local watering hole, I noticed that may wallet was about $60 lighter than it should have been. Since I had about $3 when I left the house, I stopped at an ATM. So I knew exactly what should have been in the wallet. Be careful. You snooze, you lose!

Last week, went there and got a new girl. About a 6 on the AMP scale. Massage was OK, but after the flip her HE was as mechanical as possible. She stared at the clock the entire time, no emotion or finesse. Just a tug. No fun.

Neither time did I see the 40-ish lady that was a regular there. While nothing to write home about looks / body wise. She gave a great massage and fantastic HE.

GuitarGuy1000
02-06-14, 18:52
Thats all very disappointing.

I have had very good experiences here with Lilly, Tina, June, and have heard good things about Coco.

Are they still there?June was there when I visited a week ago along with a new girl, Alice, who I believe came from the now defunct GS.

CjEnvy
02-07-14, 05:18
Hi everyone, first time poster. Like you JRock I am a younger decent looking fellow and decided to make my inaugural visit to one of these places recently. So, I happened to be by the same place that you went to and was admittedly very nervous coming in. When I walked in I got Tracy and she asked me a bunch of questions: How did you find this place, did you call first, have you been here before. I told her I'd been to some places in the areas like it (not true) but hadn't been to this one and just happened to spot it while driving by. In the back of my mind there is always a concern about LE even though I did not intend to go for the full experience my first time in. So, yes, I didn't follow protocol and say I'd been there and only got down to my undies to see what'd happen. Tracy did give a hell of a massage (may be too rough for some) and fixed my neck and has some pretty big tits (which I love). We'll see if I muster up the courage to go the whole 9 yards next time. Also, I went in during broad daylight and there is some kind of business to the left of the building with windows looking out and a full parking lot. I know I know, feel free to bust my balls.I'm a regular at the place next door to it so I wouldn't concern yourself w them too much as most don't even know the place next door exists including the owner.

AllBenny
02-12-14, 00:34
http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-recharge-restore-26/11056025

Wondering if anything other than a massage was on the menu?

Thanks.

Victor72
02-12-14, 01:07
I haven't tried her, but had an active interest in getting a massage from her. Tried to get in touch with her long ago but somehow didn't work out and I gave up. From the reviews I read about her, again a long time ago, she lets you finish urself. The only help you might get is to see her topless!

Vic.

Thanks.

GuitarGuy1000
02-12-14, 01:11

Thanks.Very nice girl, pretty and fit. Clean, private studio. Provides decent massage, talks WAY too much!! Legit only. Saw her this past summer and she babbled on about (HER words) the various "perverts" who wanted more than just a massage. Would not repeat.

TheRealWantsom
02-12-14, 09:10

Thanks.I've seen her a couple of times. She's very good looking, but as stated previously, talks non-stop. She will get naked for you on the flip, but won't touch yer junk. IMHO the massage portion is average at best.

TheRealWantsom
02-12-14, 09:26
Anyone have info on this one http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/live-the-westminster-38/13512057 Never has a contact number in her ad and ya got to message her though BP. About a week ago I tried to send her a message and she never responded. Anyone ever see her or have any contact info?

DC Guy
02-12-14, 18:19
Anyone have info on this one http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/live-the-westminster-38/13512057 Never has a contact number in her ad and ya got to message her though BP. About a week ago I tried to send her a message and she never responded. Anyone ever see her or have any contact info?See posts 181 and 455.

TheRealWantsom
02-12-14, 20:26
See posts 181 and 455.Thanks for the info. Okay, newbie to the site here, but not new to hobby or boards. How the hay did ya find those posts? !

AllBenny
02-13-14, 00:05
Anyone have info on this one http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/live-the-westminster-38/13512057 Never has a contact number in her ad and ya got to message her though BP. About a week ago I tried to send her a message and she never responded. Anyone ever see her or have any contact info?A couple of years ago, she wasn't bad...wasn't great. But was close by to me..After going a couple times to her she was getting burnt out and talked the whole time about other perverted guys who wanted sex. I didn't come that time and didn't go back. Cuckoo!!

AllBenny
02-13-14, 00:09
I've seen her a couple of times. She's very good looking, but as stated previously, talks non-stop. She will get naked for you on the flip, but won't touch yer junk. IMHO the massage portion is average at best.Yup, Just like you said. Very good looking, gets naked for a little more tip, but no contact with the Gen's. Kinda odd and I'm not paying $ + for self service. I might go back though..She is that cute. I think she gets turned on by showing off her pussy.

GuitarGuy1000
02-13-14, 01:01
Anyone have info on this one http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/live-the-westminster-38/13512057 Never has a contact number in her ad and ya got to message her though BP. About a week ago I tried to send her a message and she never responded. Anyone ever see her or have any contact info?About a year ago, I got a hold of her via message and gave her my email. She responded with a contact number and I set up an appointment with her. I should have figured something was off when I talked to her, she sounded a bit out of it, but I got directions to her apartment complex and called upon arrival: NO response when I got there..multiple calls and texts, but nothing!! Stood up, disappointed, I gave up and left. A week later I started receiving odd texts from her at weird hours, but did NOT bother to respond, she seemed to flaky to bother with at this point. I did hear from another member who had a better experience with her, but confirmed that she was a bit of a flake also. YMMV, but I have yet to try again.

DC Guy
02-14-14, 12:54
Thanks for the info. Okay, newbie to the site here, but not new to hobby or boards. How the hay did ya find those posts? !Each post has a number on the far right side in the blue bar.

Tall Guy John
02-14-14, 15:48
I've seen her a couple times and I've always had a wonderful time.

She gives a decent massage, and is very open to suggestions. Her HJ technique is pretty good and will use her mouth if you want. She undressed down to her panties during the massage, and will take those off if you ask. She's also very intelligent, possibly too smart (savant like!

I've never had her stand me up either, but I believe others when they say she has.

Personally, I think you should contact her. You might be like me and really enjoy yourself.

Anyone have info on this one http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/live-the-westminster-38/13512057 Never has a contact number in her ad and ya got to message her though BP. About a week ago I tried to send her a message and she never responded. Anyone ever see her or have any contact info?

Looey533
02-15-14, 08:18
Anyone have info on this one http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/live-the-westminster-38/13512057 Never has a contact number in her ad and ya got to message her though BP. About a week ago I tried to send her a message and she never responded. Anyone ever see her or have any contact info?I've seen her a couple times. Message her and she'll send you her contact info. She's flakey. But, decent massage, she strips down to her panties, and lets you play with her bee's. First couple times great HJ, the last time BBBJCIM. Great technique. Good luck, she books up then disappears for a while. Fun times!

Grottos
02-15-14, 08:59
Tall Guy John, thanks for the useful review.

Can you please answer though, her rates for 1/2 hour and 1 hour, and the expected tip?

I believe she charges and expects less than most.

I've seen her a couple times and I've always had a wonderful time.

She gives a decent massage, and is very open to suggestions. Her HJ technique is pretty good and will use her mouth if you want. She undressed down to her panties during the massage, and will take those off if you ask. She's also very intelligent, possibly too smart (savant like!

I've never had her stand me up either, but I believe others when they say she has.

Personally, I think you should contact her. You might be like me and really enjoy yourself.

Tall Guy John
02-15-14, 16:27
I've always seen her for at least an hour. She's not a clock watcher at all. In fact, we sat around talking one time for a couple hours.

No tip was ever expected, and I don't think he even looked at the money when I gave it to her.

Tall Guy John, thanks for the useful review.

Can you please answer though, her rates for 1/2 hour and 1 hour, and the expected tip?

I believe she charges and expects less than most.

PencilPusher
02-20-14, 21:50
Yup, Just like you said. Very good looking, gets naked for a little more tip, but no contact with the Gen's. Kinda odd and I'm not paying $ + for self service. I might go back though..She is that cute. I think she gets turned on by showing off her pussy.See her every once in a while. We became friends. Very pretty. She is not touching you. Believe me. And be prepared to have your ears ringing. She doesn't stop talking. Love her to death but not a relaxing massage and not comfortable in doing myself in front of her since she talks through that too. Stick with Chloe in Albany. Best overall.

NYStateOfMind
02-21-14, 12:11
Do you have any contact info for Chloe?

Scheduled a visit w Sugar this week. Easy to get a hold of. Standard 2 call system. Met her at central ave incall. Room was neat. She's an attractive woman wore some sort of nighttime outfit. Massage was above average although I was somewhat uncomfortable because it was done on a bed. I totally prefer a table. She massaged back neck and legs for about 45 minutes. Very relaxing. Clothes stayed on and minimal roaming. A little teasing but not much. Turned and she massaged my chest and then she went for the HJ. Nice technique. I asked if she would take her top off and she obliged. Nice set of pretty big boobs. I was allowed to play w them but no touching the kitty. Asked for a BJ and she politely declined. Total damage was $.25 for the full hour. I would repeat.

AllBenny
02-21-14, 16:35
See her every once in a while. We became friends. Very pretty. She is not touching you. Believe me. And be prepared to have your ears ringing. She doesn't stop talking. Love her to death but not a relaxing massage and not comfortable in doing myself in front of her since she talks through that too. Stick with Chloe in Albany. Best overall.Agreed. Kinda like having a good friend giving you a massage. Not sexual at all.

I agree with Chloe suggestion too.

AllBenny
02-21-14, 16:40
Woke up looking for adventure but ended up with a sure thing (At least I thought so) at the Body and Skin on Central.

New, older women in front with nasty teeth, She pointed to a young Asian on the couch who would be providing the pleasure. Decent massage but no teasing on the backside. I said tip on the flip but she said no touching anywhere but her belly? Bad HJ and I was forced to think of my last 150 girlfriends to complete the deed.

That's it not going back.

AllBenny
02-22-14, 11:38

Scheduled a visit w Sugar this week. Easy to get a hold of. Standard 2 call system. Met her at central ave incall. Room was neat. She's an attractive woman wore some sort of nighttime outfit. Massage was above average although I was somewhat uncomfortable because it was done on a bed. I totally prefer a table. She massaged back neck and legs for about 45 minutes. Very relaxing. Clothes stayed on and minimal roaming. A little teasing but not much. Turned and she massaged my chest and then she went for the HJ. Nice technique. I asked if she would take her top off and she obliged. Nice set of pretty big boobs. I was allowed to play w them but no touching the kitty. Asked for a BJ and she politely declined. Total damage was $.25 for the full hour. I would repeat.Here you go, This is Chloe.

AllBenny
02-22-14, 11:39

Scheduled a visit w Sugar this week. Easy to get a hold of. Standard 2 call system. Met her at central ave incall. Room was neat. She's an attractive woman wore some sort of nighttime outfit. Massage was above average although I was somewhat uncomfortable because it was done on a bed. I totally prefer a table. She massaged back neck and legs for about 45 minutes. Very relaxing. Clothes stayed on and minimal roaming. A little teasing but not much. Turned and she massaged my chest and then she went for the HJ. Nice technique. I asked if she would take her top off and she obliged. Nice set of pretty big boobs. I was allowed to play w them but no touching the kitty. Asked for a BJ and she politely declined. Total damage was $.25 for the full hour. I would repeat.Chloe http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/namaste-come-in-warm-up-and-relax-with-a-beautiful-blonde-26/10913174.

PencilPusher
02-24-14, 10:55

Scheduled a visit w Sugar this week. Easy to get a hold of. Standard 2 call system. Met her at central ave incall. Room was neat. She's an attractive woman wore some sort of nighttime outfit. Massage was above average although I was somewhat uncomfortable because it was done on a bed. I totally prefer a table. She massaged back neck and legs for about 45 minutes. Very relaxing. Clothes stayed on and minimal roaming. A little teasing but not much. Turned and she massaged my chest and then she went for the HJ. Nice technique. I asked if she would take her top off and she obliged. Nice set of pretty big boobs. I was allowed to play w them but no touching the kitty. Asked for a BJ and she politely declined. Total damage was $.25 for the full hour. I would repeat.Do you have the contact info on Sugar.

NYStateOfMind
02-24-14, 16:22
Here you go.

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ar-29/13299502

Do you have the contact info on Sugar.

PencilPusher
02-25-14, 11:01
Do you have the contact info on Sugar.Link sends me back to to Backpage other her posting.

Loki Pk
02-25-14, 14:57
Here you go.

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ar-29/13299502For the record, sometimes it is easier to copy / cut / paste the body of the BP ad into the post. As opposed to trying to post a link. The flash-in the-pan girls usually don't leave the ad up for long. Some of the girls who don't post as often or use separate e-mails may also 'lose' the ad link.

For that reason, I cut and paste in a situation like this.

Good luck!

Thanks for trying, and keep it up!

Peace.

PK.

NYStateOfMind
02-25-14, 17:34
She has a website w her contact info www.sweetazzsugar.net.

Good luck!

For the record, sometimes it is easier to copy / cut / paste the body of the BP ad into the post. As opposed to trying to post a link. The flash-in the-pan girls usually don't leave the ad up for long. Some of the girls who don't post as often or use separate e-mails may also 'lose' the ad link.

For that reason, I cut and paste in a situation like this.

Good luck!

Thanks for trying, and keep it up!

Peace.

PK.

BoPhoenix
02-25-14, 20:44
I believe this is what you gentlemen were looking for.

http://www.sweetazzsugar.net

PencilPusher
02-26-14, 09:54
I believe this is what you gentlemen were looking for.

http://www.sweetazzsugar.netI found her. Hooked up. Last visit. Mediocre body rub. Massaged my arms for like 20 minutes. Very quiet. Not much for talk. Minimal roaming. Crap HJ. .125. Would not repeat. I didn't find her the least bit attractive. Not sure why she is using a hotel room yet has a website appearing to be a place of business. Just my opinion.

Member #4459
02-26-14, 13:20
I found her. Hooked up. Last visit. Mediocre body rub. Massaged my arms for like 20 minutes. Very quiet. Not much for talk. Minimal roaming. Crap HJ. .125. Would not repeat. I didn't find her the least bit attractive. Not sure why she is using a hotel room yet has a website appearing to be a place of business. Just my opinion.Waiting on a call back from her at this very moment, now I will save the $ and go elsewhere, I owe you a drink. Thanks Again!

NYStateOfMind
02-28-14, 20:15
Had an itch so I visited the Clifton Park AMP last weekend. Hadn't heard much since they were busted a few months ago but saw them advertising so I figured I'd check it out. Was met there by a youngish woman inn her 20's and fairly attractive. She was wearing a black dress above the knee. I paid 60 for an hour massage. She had pretty good technique and did the massage totally uncovered w no towels. Spent about 30 minutes on my back and legs. Minimal teasing. She had me flip and motioned to see if I wanted her to take care of me. I nodded and she said how much tip? I said don't worry and she proceeded with a decent HJ, enough to get the job done for me. Minimal roaming allowed. Nothing more offered so I tipped 40 and left. My only complaint is I paid for an hour and it only lasted 35 minutes. Enough to scratch the itch.

Frinky
03-01-14, 11:02
For some dumb reason I'm thinking of going back for the whole package (scrub, massage, etc). Hopefully the waterboard has been retired.

Will TOFTT if I survive.

AllBenny
03-01-14, 16:52
Had an itch so I visited the Clifton Park AMP last weekend. Hadn't heard much since they were busted a few months ago but saw them advertising so I figured I'd check it out. Was met there by a youngish woman inn her 20's and fairly attractive. She was wearing a black dress above the knee. I paid 60 for an hour massage. She had pretty good technique and did the massage totally uncovered w no towels. Spent about 30 minutes on my back and legs. Minimal teasing. She had me flip and motioned to see if I wanted her to take care of me. I nodded and she said how much tip? I said don't worry and she proceeded with a decent HJ, enough to get the job done for me. Minimal roaming allowed. Nothing more offered so I tipped 40 and left. My only complaint is I paid for an hour and it only lasted 35 minutes. Enough to scratch the itch.You beat me to it. Same thing here. Paid 40 for 1/2 hour and she demanded 60, but I was able to roam everywhere OTC. Her name was Mimi. Mid 20's not too bad looking but seemed to get nervous when I didn't shoot too quickly.

'Eh..maybe I will go back maybe I won't. It's kinda like McDonalds, you kinda know what your getting every time.

Grottos
03-01-14, 17:11
Technically didn't think any were on State Street, other than Green FLower, which has its own ad, so wondering if this is a new place.

917-580-6539:9743;.

We are open 7 Days a week (10:00 am To 10:00 pm".

One hour massage with free table shower ♫ Swedish Massage.

♫ Relaxation Massage.

♫ Shiatsu.

Totally relax.

Young ,Sweet ANGEL GIRL with full experience high quality massage services.

Nice, Clean, Comfortable Environment!

Time to enjoy a fantastic Asian massage.

Poster's age: 29.

• Post I'd: 13573301 albany.

Email this ad.

GuitarGuy1000
03-01-14, 20:02
Technically didn't think any were on State Street, other than Green FLower, which has its own ad, so wondering if this is a new place.

♫ Relaxation Massage.

♫ Shiatsu.

Totally relax.

Poster's age: 29.Our

Email this ad.This is the body and skin salon: 1760 state st. They are using 2 different style ads with different phone numbers: same place, apparently they look to fill the void left by the demise of golden sunny.

Donlon1
03-01-14, 21:36
They have a few BP postings and one says grand opening. That's what sparked my interest, so off I went. It's in a small strip mall amongst a nail salon and pet store. Nice and clean and very comfortable. The girl I had said her name was Sophie and was young enough and cute enough. She started me with the table shower which I thought was just ok, not great. Then off to the massage chamber which had a nice wide comfortable table. I prefer a medium to soft massage and that was fine but not anything great. Upon. The flip, I was able do a bit of anticipated roaming and immediately discovered that she suffered from the fairly common affliction shared by most Asian women, noassatall syndrome. I mean it was flat from the back of her thighs to her shoulder blades. Usually, one can discern somewhat of a bump at least by the panty line. But nothing, zip, zilch, nodda, nothing. Flatter than Kansas back there.

She didn't mind my rubbing and roaming, but there was nothing to grab, like trying to squeeze a wall or something. So I thought I should try to see if she would let me play with her little titties but she declined.

To her credit, she did grab the magic wand without hesitation and had me saying abracadabra in no time.

All in all, not bad but not great.7 for the hour and .4 tip. May return, in a pinch.

I do think they have been around for at least a little while because she asked me a few times if I had been coming there before.

Peace.

♫ Relaxation Massage.

♫ Shiatsu.

Totally relax.

Email this ad.

Brady48
03-02-14, 22:53
Long time first time. I have read many reviews which have been very helpful and thought I should do my part. Sorry for the delay. Stop by the same spa paid the $.7 and was giving a room key which was a nice change. Was brought to a room by Sophie. She came back but did not plan on doing a table shower. Left and came back in 5 min and brought in the room of a lack luster body scrub. When it came to the massage she was doing with one hand and I think she was falling asleep. One of the worst I ever had. On the flip looking for a tip for extras, we agreed to $.3 again not impressed. She said all done and I still had 10 min. May go back but not to her. Stay safe!

Grottos
03-03-14, 04:47
THank you everyone for clarifying.

It doesnot sound like a very good option from the consensus of the reviews.

This is the body and skin salon: 1760 state st. They are using 2 different style ads with different phone numbers: same place, apparently they look to fill the void left by the demise of golden sunny.

JimmyUrine
03-05-14, 17:05
Had an itch so I visited the Clifton Park AMP last weekend. Hadn't heard much since they were busted a few months ago but saw them advertising so I figured I'd check it out. Was met there by a youngish woman inn her 20's and fairly attractive. She was wearing a black dress above the knee. I paid 60 for an hour massage. She had pretty good technique and did the massage totally uncovered w no towels. Spent about 30 minutes on my back and legs. Minimal teasing. She had me flip and motioned to see if I wanted her to take care of me. I nodded and she said how much tip? I said don't worry and she proceeded with a decent HJ, enough to get the job done for me. Minimal roaming allowed. Nothing more offered so I tipped 40 and left. My only complaint is I paid for an hour and it only lasted 35 minutes. Enough to scratch the itch.Where about? It'd be a hell of a lot closer than Albany for me.

EddieLewis
03-05-14, 19:05
So I've been talking to her for some time now on text and a little on the phone.

Brand new in biz. I went to test waters and for the body rub. She does do FS, all covered, No kissing. TCB skills are that of a newB. I did NOT do FS, just inquired for future reference.

I told her she needs to not upsell and state one amount.

Did tell me she's a squirter.

Body - 10.

TCB skills - 5+.

Looks - 8+.

Body rub was ok, I've had better.

Recommend. Yes but make sure you talk about expectations before you begin. She does not discuss on the phone or text.

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/cold-come-warm-up-with-me-snowy-day-specials-for-an-amazing-massage-and-experience-5186308564-19/12911236

TheRealWantsom
03-06-14, 13:18
Where about? It'd be a hell of a lot closer than Albany for me.Look on BP. It's the only ad for bodyrub that has CP for the location. Give them a call for the exact addy.

NYStateOfMind
03-06-14, 15:36
On rte 146 across from Stewart's. Just east of rte 9.

Where about? It'd be a hell of a lot closer than Albany for me.102-100 guilderland in 5 ot.

JamieEric
03-07-14, 20:24
There is a nice spa on the state st, I forgot its name, its in a small plaza. The table shower is awesome, different from other massage place, they always change the girls who come from Chinese, I went to there 3 times, I got different girls service.

Nice and clean and very comfortable. The girl is young enough and cute enough.

First of all, the girl will give you a key for keeping your stuff safe, then she started me with the table shower which I thought is perfect, because I tried table shower few times, but this time is different, then off to the massage room which had a nice wide comfortable table. After I enjoyed the one hour massage, I felt very relax.

All in all, great .7 for the hour and .5 tip.

Peace.

One hour massage with free table shower & Swedish Massage.

Relaxation Massage.

Shiatsu.

Totally relax.

Young & Sweet ANGEL GIRL with full experience high quality massage services.

AllBenny
03-07-14, 23:26
After seeing this Ad for quite awhile I decided it might be worth a shot. http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-relax-37/5413036.

2 call normal system, sort of. I called when I was 5 min away for the address (I was 3 minutes early) and she responded that she needed a few more minutes to get ready as she wasn't sure I was coming? Pretty clean private residence, but the table was set up in a small crowded bedroom that she could only get to use 1 side of it.

Lackluster massage Not topless until the flip. No teasing before flip.and she undoes her blouse and pops her tits out, leaves the top on. Had a pair of tight shorts on so.

No access below. She said you can touch my boobs but no nips because it makes me too wet. Boooooo! Decent HJ but not the best. $.50 Won't go again. Pic's were prob 15 years old.

Bignbald
03-07-14, 23:47
Long time first time. I have read many reviews which have been very helpful and thought I should do my part. Sorry for the delay. Stop by the same spa paid the $.7 and was giving a room key which was a nice change. Was brought to a room by Sophie. She came back but did not plan on doing a table shower. Left and came back in 5 min and brought in the room of a lack luster body scrub. When it came to the massage she was doing with one hand and I think she was falling asleep. One of the worst I ever had. On the flip looking for a tip for extras, we agreed to $.3 again not impressed. She said all done and I still had 10 min. May go back but not to her. Stay safe!Don't all of the AMPs claim to be having a "Grand Opening'? Just for once, I'd like to see a headline saying "Been around a while. Same old ladys. Same crappy massage".

Brady48
03-08-14, 14:52
After seeing this Ad for quite awhile I decided it might be worth a shot. http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-relax-37/5413036.

2 call normal system, sort of. I called when I was 5 min away for the address (I was 3 minutes early) and she responded that she needed a few more minutes to get ready as she wasn't sure I was coming? Pretty clean private residence, but the table was set up in a small crowded bedroom that she could only get to use 1 side of it.

Lackluster massage Not topless until the flip. No teasing before flip.and she undoes her blouse and pops her tits out, leaves the top on. Had a pair of tight shorts on so.

No access below. She said you can touch my boobs but no nips because it makes me too wet. Boooooo! Decent HJ but not the best. $.50 Won't go again. Pic's were prob 15 years old.Stop last summer, 2 call system. Girl was very pretty, nice face. Had me lay on a bed for the massage which was not very comfortable, after 10 min she was too hot. She asked if a shower massage would work for me and I said yes. She set up the shower and we both got in. She kept her top on and just dropped it down covering up her mid section. She let me handle the girls which were very nice. She used plenty of soap, and the massage was pretty good on a hot day with a HE. I do not think pictures are real. Have not been back since.

Stay safe!

Brady

GuitarGuy1000
03-08-14, 18:13
There is a nice spa on the state st, I forgot its name, its in a small plaza. The table shower is awesome, different from other massage place, they always change the girls who come from Chinese, I went to there 3 times, I got different girls service.

Nice and clean and very comfortable. The girl is young enough and cute enough.

First of all, the girl will give you a key for keeping your stuff safe, then she started me with the table shower which I thought is perfect, because I tried table shower few times, but this time is different, then off to the massage room which had a nice wide comfortable table. After I enjoyed the one hour massage, I felt very relax.

All in all, great .7 for the hour and .5 tip.

Peace.Is it just me, or does this sound like an advertisement for the AMP itself? After all the lackluster reviews for this "Grand Opening" spa (the skin and body spa at 1760 state st. That has been open for more than a year!), a first time poster provides a glowing 3 visit review bordering on self-promotion? Just sayin'.

DannyBoi89
03-08-14, 22:46
Hello,

I am a first time poster on this site. Figured I would share my experiences of my last couple visits. I had found this play awhile ago, back when GS was open and basically owned the.

Business. Anyway, the last two visits have differed for the better. They do the free TS for the full hour. And the masseuses are getting younger and better looking.

For more info of what happened or where this place is located please pm me. I'm still a little bit cautious about LE getting their info from websites like these, so please don't be offended.

If I don't share my info with you.

NYStateOfMind
03-08-14, 23:50
I reviewed this one several months ago. Pictures are definitely not of her. She looks nothing like the ones in the ad. She was too hot because she is a very large woman who probably sweats walking to the kitchen. She turned a fan on while she gave me a lackluster massage on an uncomfortable bed so she could be comfortable while I froze my naked ass off. I was so turned off by the entire ordeal that she couldn't even get me off. I had to take care of business myself. Waste of $ and time. Neighborhood is also kind of sketchy. I would not recommend at all. There are way better alternatives.

Stop last summer, 2 call system. Girl was very pretty, nice face. Had me lay on a bed for the massage which was not very comfortable, after 10 min she was too hot. She asked if a shower massage would work for me and I said yes. She set up the shower and we both got in. She kept her top on and just dropped it down covering up her mid section. She let me handle the girls which were very nice. She used plenty of soap, and the massage was pretty good on a hot day with a HE. I do not think pictures are real. Have not been back since.

Stay safe!

Brady

GuitarGuy1000
03-09-14, 06:06
Hello,

I am a first time poster on this site. Figured I would share my experiences of my last couple visits. I had found this play awhile ago, back when GS was open and basically owned the.

Business. Anyway, the last two visits have differed for the better. They do the free TS for the full hour. And the masseuses are getting younger and better looking.

For more info of what happened or where this place is located please pm me. I'm still a little bit cautious about LE getting their info from websites like these, so please don't be offended.

If I don't share my info with you.Another one? Shameless self promotion? You be the judge!

Rdavis1972
03-09-14, 09:17
Is it just me, or does this sound like an advertisement for the AMP itself? After all the lackluster reviews for this "Grand Opening" spa (the skin and body spa at 1760 state st. That has been open for more than a year!), a first time poster provides a glowing 3 visit review bordering on self-promotion? Just sayin'.I posted about this type of activity in the backpage forum last week. First time posters with glowing reviews on new providers, written as if written by women, or in this case obviously broken English.

They think we're stupid!

DannyBoi89
03-09-14, 17:40
Another one? Shameless self promotion? You be the judge!You don't have to believe me if you want. No skin off my nose, just means more time for me to get worked on.

Grottos
03-11-14, 19:06
Went here for think the 4th time today, first time in a few months though.

As always the experience was very good.

GF seems to me to be by far the most consistent spa experience this area has ever had.

Had Lilly, who is not that attractive, maybe 40's, long black hair, ok body.

But she was warm, hugging alot (and hugging hard), and very accomodating.

The massage was decent (not as good as usual for this place), but the warmth and sensuality on this session exceeded anything I have experienced here, or for that matter that I have experienced at any spa in this area.

The place was busy too, around 3 maybe 4 other men came in while my session was going on. Not sure how many woman they have working now. 3 or 4 I would think.

Anyway, wish we had more reviews in general, and not sure why we don't have more of GF, maybe cause most people here know about it and don't see the need to add more.

PencilPusher
03-12-14, 15:38
http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/upscale-latina-body-to-bodyrubs-with-shower-massage-518-594-1552-22/11959815

NYStateOfMind
03-12-14, 23:04
There was a review of her posted on here within the past couple months. Based on that review I crossed her off my list but take a look for yourself and see.

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/upscale-latina-body-to-bodyrubs-with-shower-massage-518-594-1552-22/11959815

NYStateOfMind
03-13-14, 09:03
See post #2051 for a lengthy review of Juliana.

There was a review of her posted on here within the past couple months. Based on that review I crossed her off my list but take a look for yourself and see.

PencilPusher
03-14-14, 09:48
See post #2051 for a lengthy review of Juliana.I had a very positive session with her. Excellent massage. Body glide and shower with her. Awesome HE. I did not find the other post about her. She has an awesome body. Price was high at .170 for the hour.

PencilPusher
03-14-14, 10:11
See post #2051 for a lengthy review of Juliana.Can't find original post.

Hammer50
03-14-14, 17:27
Can't find original post.Under the postex # in the backpage advertiser forum. Hammer.

Koii322
03-15-14, 22:44
Under the postex # in the backpage advertiser forum. Hammer.You mean this link? http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8491-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=1983498&viewfull=1#post1983498.

Bdbear7
03-16-14, 08:55
Decided to see for myself. So last Friday I toftt. Went at about 6 pm. Man at front desk said they were busy come back half hour. So I left and did quick cruze down albany street to see what out. Nothing happening. Went back in 40 minutes. Got a nice welcome on return. Taken to room by sofia, nice early 30 or late twenty. Nice soft real Cs. Ask if wanted table shower. Yes. Of coarse. So off we go to shower room. Veery friendly and nice. Clean Everything very well. Had me at attention. Said she wanted to make sure I was clean all over. Then back to room. Yes they give you key for the room so the door is closed and locked. Once on massage table she closed door completely. Good sign. Inneeded a good massage and she did a fine job. About 20 minutes in she started to tease and play with the boys, I began to roam she did not stop me. Otc on bottom but I got the Cs out and then she had me flip. Very nice HE. Different speeds and technique til I unloaded. She cleaned me up and then had 10 minutes left so she did scalp massage. Full hours worth. Nice no rushing to get me out the door. Tip 40.

Clean room 10.

Sophia 7.

Massage 9.

Relaxed atmosphere.

Stay safe have fun...

Nate2422
03-16-14, 15:56
http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/weekend-specialswere-up-in-ready-chocolate-25/5394605

Woke up a little stiff and need a massage decided to give Chocolate a call to set a appointment with Mya. Was not disappointed. She meet me at the door wearing only a sexy pair of underwear. She is a lot better looking in person. She has some of the most sexiest set of Cs and ass I have seen. Nice massage only draw back is baby oil they use.

With the mirrors all over I could see her perfect ass and tits any were I looked. She had me turn over and continued the massage. Gently brushing Mr happy. After he was up and paying attention. She grabbed some location and started with the HJ. After grabbing her firm ass and great tits didn't take long before she was cleaning up a mess. If you haven't tried Chocolates treats you should. It was $.2 for the hr and I left her 40 for a tip. A little more than I am used to but worth it to see her ass and tits!

Threeprongplug
03-17-14, 21:31
I saw the ad again today Eddie. Wondered if you could elaborate on the rates for the massage that you got. And maybe a little bit about the upsell prices. Thanks.

So I've been talking to her for some time now on text and a little on the phone.

Brand new in biz. I went to test waters and for the body rub. She does do FS, all covered, No kissing. TCB skills are that of a newB. I did NOT do FS, just inquired for future reference.

I told her she needs to not upsell and state one amount.

Did tell me she's a squirter.

Body - 10.

TCB skills - 5+.

Looks - 8+.

Body rub was ok, I've had better.

Recommend. Yes but make sure you talk about expectations before you begin. She does not discuss on the phone or text.

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/cold-come-warm-up-with-me-snowy-day-specials-for-an-amazing-massage-and-experience-5186308564-19/12911236

Splunker51
03-18-14, 12:24
I am not a big contributor here because I am not a big hobbiest (it's called lack of funds) But when I do go out I try to give the best reviews according to my experiences.

I stopped at the AMP on Broadway, Schenectady yesterday. Not crazy about having to ring a bell and wait while people watched, but what the hell, it wasn't going to stop me now. Young one (around mid 20's to mid 30's) pretty face and nice ass came to door and let me in. I was immediately taken to a room and asked if I wanted a table shower. Of course I said yes, She said $.6 for the hour. I obliged. Got undress grabbed a towel and was escorted to the table shower room. The table shower was mediocre at best. No touch of butt or boys with the spray or cloth. Was then dried off (upper body) and then handed the towel to finish drying myself. Once back in the room, the massage started as all do on my stomach. The massage was "ok" nothing to write home to mother about, and there was no teasing whatsoever. On the flip she covered my goods and proceeded to massage the rest of me. When it come to the "HE" we all go for, there was no touching, no roaming, no nothing, She even refused to touch my goods. I guess it's called self service, which I could get at home and save the $.6. The crazy part is when I decided that enough is enough I got dressed and was ready to leave, she asked for a tip, of course being the gentleman that I am, I said "For what?" She said "you didn't like the massage?" I said that was paid for in the beginning, Tips are for the extras! And there was no extras!" needless to say she got pissed. Oh well, no extras, no tips.

My recommendations:

1.not worth the trip.

Would not go back.

PencilPusher
03-18-14, 14:30
http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rumor-is-jaw-dropping-beauty-maia-gives-real-nuru-gel-body2bodyrubs-518-285-0559-23/13744387

Member #4459
03-18-14, 16:13
Got back from Bike Week this weekend and needed a good massage after a cramped flight so figured I'd try this place out. It's fairly secluded (small L shaped strip mall) with great parking. You don't feel like you're a sitting duck out in the open like some of these other places. Was greeted by a fairly attractive younger girl who I tcb with at the rate of seventy for the hour w / table shower.

After being escorted down the hallway I soon met Kathy, a first for me hearing that name at an AMP. I'm used to the usual (Mary, Suzie, CoCo, MiMi...). She was good looking, smoking tight tiny body with nice teeth, wearing tight hollister sweats and a little top, maybe 30 but I'm terrible guessing their ages, she could of been 50 LOL. Her body type and size was the kind you spin around on your shoulders and daty up against the wall, that small. She was very cool and was trying her best at the English language, definitely better than most.

I was directed to the massage room, told to disrobe, put the towel on and was handed a key for my departure to the table shower room next door. Unlike VIP this place has a legit 'table' for the shower, it was ok, maybe 5-10 minutes, nothing out of this world. She did wash the junk very thoroughly and actually had me at full attention. Dried me off and back to the massage room I went.

The massage was good, I've had better but no complaints, she did a good job. It is unusual for me to try and feel them up but her body left me no choice and she didn't mind. I stayed OTC but pretty sure she wouldn't of objected to more, what a tight hard ass! I had asked for medium pressure and about 10 minutes before the flip it got very soft and sensual with some very nice ass and ball play. Another plus and first for me was her draping her hair all over me during the sensual part, very nice touch!

Now the flip comes and I'm ready for take off, she was really working the nips, again draping her hair all over me, then grabs my hand and motions for self serve. I said no you do, she says tip? I told her yes and she wants fifty, I respond with forty, she counters with fifty, finally I said forty or zero. She agrees and gives one hell of a HE, soft, sensual, slow, fast, 2 hands and that was all folks. Nice hot towel cleanup, hug, kiss, bottle of water and I was on my way.

Overall it was much more then I expected. She told me she works a cpl days a week in NYC also. I totally recommend Kathy but YMMV, didn't see any other girls working so can't vouch anyone but her.

Fox.

Donlon1
03-18-14, 20:06
Saw her about a year ago. While maybe not the girl in the pictures, she is very attractive. With a beautiful body. She does a fair body rub with HE and allows roaming as she is only wearing a g string, but no other services offered. She is a touch pricy as well at $$ for the hour. She does offer to shower with after but I declined, and it has been reported that the shower is a bit lack luster.

Hope this helps.

Peace.

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rumor-is-jaw-dropping-beauty-maia-gives-real-nuru-gel-body2bodyrubs-518-285-0559-23/13744387

NYStateOfMind
03-18-14, 20:30
Just wondering which place you are reviewing. Thanks for the info!

Got back from Bike Week this weekend and needed a good massage after a cramped flight so figured I'd try this place out. It's fairly secluded (small L shaped strip mall) with great parking. You don't feel like you're a sitting duck out in the open like some of these other places. Was greeted by a fairly attractive younger girl who I tcb with at the rate of seventy for the hour w / table shower.

After being escorted down the hallway I soon met Kathy, a first for me hearing that name at an AMP. I'm used to the usual (Mary, Suzie, CoCo, MiMi...). She was good looking, smoking tight tiny body with nice teeth, wearing tight hollister sweats and a little top, maybe 30 but I'm terrible guessing their ages, she could of been 50 LOL. Her body type and size was the kind you spin around on your shoulders and daty up against the wall, that small. She was very cool and was trying her best at the English language, definitely better than most.

I was directed to the massage room, told to disrobe, put the towel on and was handed a key for my departure to the table shower room next door. Unlike VIP this place has a legit 'table' for the shower, it was ok, maybe 5-10 minutes, nothing out of this world. She did wash the junk very thoroughly and actually had me at full attention. Dried me off and back to the massage room I went.

The massage was good, I've had better but no complaints, she did a good job. It is unusual for me to try and feel them up but her body left me no choice and she didn't mind. I stayed OTC but pretty sure she wouldn't of objected to more, what a tight hard ass! I had asked for medium pressure and about 10 minutes before the flip it got very soft and sensual with some very nice ass and ball play. Another plus and first for me was her draping her hair all over me during the sensual part, very nice touch!

Now the flip comes and I'm ready for take off, she was really working the nips, again draping her hair all over me, then grabs my hand and motions for self serve. I said no you do, she says tip? I told her yes and she wants fifty, I respond with forty, she counters with fifty, finally I said forty or zero. She agrees and gives one hell of a HE, soft, sensual, slow, fast, 2 hands and that was all folks. Nice hot towel cleanup, hug, kiss, bottle of water and I was on my way.

Overall it was much more then I expected. She told me she works a cpl days a week in NYC also. I totally recommend Kathy but YMMV, didn't see any other girls working so can't vouch anyone but her.

Fox.

Member #4459
03-19-14, 01:18
Just wondering which place you are reviewing. Thanks for the info!1760 State St. 'Skin and Body Spa' I didn't go off an ad, I went off a review on here a week or two ago.

Iomega
03-19-14, 09:05
Ok, so it's been a while since I posted mostly because I have been seeing my regular ATF almost exclusively but also because I worry about tipping off LEO.

Yesterday, I had a hankering for a "massage" and decided to try the CP spot again.

Arrived without calling and was let in by a small troll. She was easily 45 and about 5' 0" maybe. Not to be mean, but this wasn't Miss Beijing. Who cares, I'll be face down 90% of the time.

Admission was $60 for the hour. Massage was par for the course at these places. I've had worse and better.

After 40 min light teasing for about 3 min. BTW, she didn't really oppose OTC roaming but always seemed to move to a new spot quickly after contact.

On the flip she started with the business without a comment from either of us. I got her to drop her pants and lift her shirt and bra. Be cups maybe not more.

Now, it's seems we have decided in this thread to be more discrete. So let me just say I left satisfied and left a hefty tip. Senior trusted members can pm me for details if you have questions.

I'm not sure how to proceed here guys. We want to be discrete but isn't this whole board kind of putting it out there? A little guidance would be appreciated so I am on the same page with the tone of the board.

NKimFk
03-19-14, 16:54
Thanks! I just wonder do I have to pay extra tips?

NKimFk
03-19-14, 16:56
http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/weekend-specialswere-up-in-ready-chocolate-25/5394605

Woke up a little stiff and need a massage decided to give Chocolate a call to set a appointment with Mya. Was not disappointed. She meet me at the door wearing only a sexy pair of underwear. She is a lot better looking in person. She has some of the most sexiest set of Cs and ass I have seen. Nice massage only draw back is baby oil they use.

With the mirrors all over I could see her perfect ass and tits any were I looked. She had me turn over and continued the massage. Gently brushing Mr happy. After he was up and paying attention. She grabbed some location and started with the HJ. After grabbing her firm ass and great tits didn't take long before she was cleaning up a mess. If you haven't tried Chocolates treats you should. It was $.2 for the hr and I left her 40 for a tip. A little more than I am used to but worth it to see her ass and tits!Thanks about your posting! By the way do I have to pay extra tips?

PencilPusher
03-19-14, 17:06
Saw her about a year ago. While maybe not the girl in the pictures, she is very attractive. With a beautiful body. She does a fair body rub with HE and allows roaming as she is only wearing a g string, but no other services offered. She is a touch pricy as well at $$ for the hour. She does offer to shower with after but I declined, and it has been reported that the shower is a bit lack luster.

Hope this helps.

Peace.She seems to me to be Julianna who has a separate ad on back page as the Latin Beauty. Just to let others know on a side note 1760 central is the new hotspot. Pretty awesome.