PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31

TroyNy2
03-18-23, 18:35
Where does she work or is she independent?He made a mistake and put this in the wrong forum.

Max Hunter
03-19-23, 09:41
My post was about Eastern Pkwy in Schenectady, not Eastern Zen in Troy.

Eastern Pkwy has been closed for a about a month.

The Open sign was lit up recently (mid week last week), but when I went Thurs morning, even though Open sign lit, I rang the bell repeatedly, 2 seperate occasions about half hour apart, and no one answered the door.

If anyone know if they are truly open, or what's going on, please speak up.I called their number a few days ago, as I also noticed the sign was lit.

A lady answered me but she had terrible English and I didn't understand a word she said. Except "not working".

DirkIcky
03-19-23, 11:04
My post was about Eastern Pkwy in Schenectady, not Eastern Zen in Troy.

Eastern Pkwy has been closed for a about a month.

The Open sign was lit up recently (mid week last week), but when I went Thurs morning, even though Open sign lit, I rang the bell repeatedly, 2 seperate occasions about half hour apart, and no one answered the door.

If anyone know if they are truly open, or what's going on, please speak up.Too many Easterns, sorry.

TBone222
03-19-23, 19:00
This is the one in question.

https://albany.craigslist.org/hws/d/johnstown-alternative-massage-therapy/7586708542.html

Also, I don't believe the recent report on True Zen as mentioned in a few posts down is accurate, I have been there and never was there anything of such as described.So what's the skinny with this provider? Someone said cute girl but legit. Your saying you don't believe his statement was true. Anyone try it yet?

Chwoodr
03-19-23, 19:45
Decided to give this place a whirl.

Firstly, it shares space with an athletic center, but has its own 'discreet' entrance around the corner.

Aesthetics are great here. Very clean, artsy fartsy. Was greeted by an older lady who looked good and was quickly and quietly whisked into a room. They are very cautious here. The expectation is that you are quiet as the grave, especially during negotiation and fun parts.

Took the. 5 hh option with a younger girl, probs in her mid / late 20's. No ass, but great body otherwise. She wasnt great at the massage bit. Did my usual flirting and broken Chinese. She spoke 0 english which was very tough. Negotiation was painful for that reason. Settled on. 5 he. She went to work, let me touch the girls UTC and her crotch OTC. Must have been a mistake, cause she tried to negotiate for more OTC about a minute in.

She did let me pull her awesome bod close to me which was sexy and I popped eventually. She loved sucking a little too hard on my right nipple which was about as weird as her running her tongue like an awkwardslug from my right asscheek all the way to my neck during the massage. Not my cup of tea, I've been to better, more sensual places in the area.

Overall, not my favorite. Girl was hot, prices were cheaper for the area (1. Total), and the place is professional looking. However, the negotiation was way more persistent and painful than usual. Girl tried to upsell me during the he for otc touching and BJ. It felt like an annoying pop up ad in the middle of a video. YMMV.

Heard the older lady was good. May be worth the try.

Brattler83
03-20-23, 00:55
Randomly happened to across this place on a famous search engine and found a review where the individual noted he was "happy" with his "massage" from beginning to "ending".

The owner actually replied thanking the individual for the review.

Laughed briefly here but seriously? Why would someone leave a review like that? Seems a tad unnecessary to me.

So tried out Spa QBA on Saturday. Place is clean, got an older masseuse who was actually pretty decent. Played it as if I was looking for extras and it just wasn't happening. I don't push the issue ever so I paid the house, tipped OK and left.

TonyFoo
03-20-23, 01:36
Been seeing a girl from Seeking. 21 ebony spinner with a small tight rocking body very sexy girl w / great hands. Doing massages on me & want to start seeing more clients on her massage table & become a new Dezi. She asking me to find her some good clients so if you are interested then PM me.

If you are a weirdo who will harass her to CIP and BBFS then do not waste your time because she is not looking for that & made that very clear to me that she will not entertain anyone dirty or disrespectful.Hi I just ran across your post and I'm interested in seeing her.

I'm older, retired guy looking for someone I can see monthly. I used to visit Lily and Dezzi.

Please share her info with me.

Thanks.

Mongugotz
03-20-23, 06:35
So what's the skinny with this provider? Someone said cute girl but legit. Your saying you don't believe his statement was true. Anyone try it yet?Hi again, I wasn't trying to imply that his review was false, poor choice of words on my behalf, but I've been there 3 times and saw the same woman and even though conversations revolved around such a thing occurring as far as what's mentioned, it was clear that they are aware things like this may happen at other places but this place wasn't one of them. Unless he got someone else who works there, but the vibe I got was its nothing more than legit with the one I saw and I'd rather other mention her name. Perhaps the other provider was more flexible in rules? If so, I'd lime to know and give it another go, even if it was the same as his experience and nothing more.

DunKin9
03-20-23, 07:35
Hi I just ran across your post and I'm interested in seeing her.

I'm older, retired guy looking for someone I can see monthly. I used to visit Lily and Dezzi.

Please share her info with me.

Thanks.I'd definitely be interested in her contact info. I too am retired and have been looking for someone good since Lily and Star retired.

PM me Please.

Dolphin1431
03-20-23, 08:51
Been seeing a girl from Seeking. 21 ebony spinner with a small tight rocking body very sexy girl w / great hands. Doing massages on me & want to start seeing more clients on her massage table & become a new Dezi. She asking me to find her some good clients so if you are interested then PM me.

If you are a weirdo who will harass her to CIP and BBFS then do not waste your time because she is not looking for that & made that very clear to me that she will not entertain anyone dirty or disrespectful.Would love the info for this as well if possible!

TonyFoo
03-20-23, 14:55
Just to clear the air, I didn't post about the 21 yo ebony spinner experience.

I requested info about her.

So agin please pm me with her contact info.

Max Hunter
03-21-23, 08:08
HI GUys,

Last year this was one of my go to places, but the management changed and I haven't been there for a long time.

Twice this month I tried visiting there, in both cases there were three young and quite attarctive ladies, but they were all busy with clients and told me to come an hour later.

It can't be bad as I have never found an empty place, but what are the latest prices? What should we expect??

As none of you guys have written about that place, some information would be appreciated.

Max Hunter
03-21-23, 08:14
Just to clear the air, I didn't post about the 21 yo ebony spinner experience.

I requested info about her.

So agin please pm me with her contact info.HI Guys.

I remember this post, it was sent a few months back.

It turned out that the ebony spinner named "munchie" wasn't actually a massage girl, she was an expensive sugar baby looking for new daddies.

The hype quickly died when this was revealed.

Max.

Geneva Guy
03-21-23, 16:24
HI Guys.

It turned out that the ebony spinner named "munchie" wasn't actually a massage girl, she was an expensive sugar baby looking for new daddies.

Max.Yep talked to her last week, told me $250 for a "regular date" and $500 for sex. But one member here did get to fuck her for $250, no reason not to believe him about that!

So YMMV.

GG.

TonyFoo
03-21-23, 17:09
HI Guys.

Max.Thanks for the update. Probably won't be a Christmas this year either!

Doit99
03-22-23, 00:08
HI GUys,

Last year this was one of my go to places, but the management changed and I haven't been there for a long time.

Twice this month I tried visiting there, in both cases there were three young and quite attarctive ladies, but they were all busy with clients and told me to come an hour later.

It can't be bad as I have never found an empty place, but what are the latest prices? What should we expect??

As none of you guys have written about that place, some information would be appreciated.Probably they wanted you to make an appointment first. I went there a few times. They were not that busy.

JarelRod
03-22-23, 07:46
I had an exellent session with Emma at Aroma on Route 9 few days ago.

I had previously seen Cindy here a few times, and Amy; the session with Emma was similar, but perhaps even better as Emma has a fun playful personality.

When I got there, there were 2 woman up front. The other woman was thinner, and flatter; although Emma is fairly thin too, and probably a B cup. They both looked to be maybe mid 30's. Each had black hair, worn down, the other woman seemed to have longer hair. Think both were maybe 5'3" something like that. I hope that helps, sometimes its far to describe how people look. Emma is reasonably attractive, but you know its hard to describe how someone's face looks unless they have some distinctive feature. Emma was definitely more attractive than the other woman imo, as she was definitely curvier, and her face was somewhat more attractive.

Hi Tony,

What does Emma look like? How do I tell the difference between her and other girls there? I always wonder when I go somewhere new and ask for a specific girl whether they just say, oh yes, I'm Emma figuring I won't know until it's too late.

I need a good massage and release and was thinking of going there today.

TIA Dunkin.

Brattler83
03-22-23, 09:13
Has anyone been to the location in GF recently? The one on glen st, heard they changed names. It's too far for me to visit frequently sadly.

I'm in that area maybe 2-3 times a year but next time I go I was thinking of trying one of the other two places in the area.

Dave518
03-22-23, 10:55
Has anybody been to Eastern Parkway? Did it reopen? - Thanks.

Brattler83
03-23-23, 09:00
Has anybody been to Eastern Parkway? Did it reopen? - Thanks.Not recently but I did happen to notice a recent review on the place on rub**** . I may be in the area next week so I'll see if I can check it out.

Hobbist9
03-24-23, 12:39
So I stopped by Aroma rt. 9 and saw a lady who said her name was Tina. She was tall with a thin body and A cups. So I payed for an hour, massage was pretty good but not quite as good as others. So the flip, she squeezed junior like she was milking a cow, it fucking hurt. Only let me roam on top, so after about 10 minutes I negotiated and she agreed to pull down her bottoms. Still with a vise grip on junior and her legs held extremely close together, I stood up and told her to forget it and I would be leaving a proper review for her. This seemed to make her rethink her attitude and she told me to lay back down. I did, and her legs came apart so I was able to at least get a finger inside. I finished and left with a bruised penis from her vise grip hand. Can't recommend her...... So I just took a piss and my dick looks like it got in a fight and lost. I can't fucking believe she did that.

Doit99
03-24-23, 23:06
So I stopped by Aroma rt. 9 and saw a lady who said her name was Tina. She was tall with a thin body and A cups. So I payed for an hour, massage was pretty good but not quite as good as others. So the flip, she squeezed junior like she was milking a cow, it fucking hurt. Only let me roam on top, so after about 10 minutes I negotiated and she agreed to pull down her bottoms. Still with a vise grip on junior and her legs held extremely close together, I stood up and told her to forget it and I would be leaving a proper review for her. This seemed to make her rethink her attitude and she told me to lay back down. I did, and her legs came apart so I was able to at least get a finger inside. I finished and left with a bruised penis from her vise grip hand. Can't recommend her...... So I just took a piss and my dick looks like it got in a fight and lost. I can't fucking believe she did that.I saw her several times and very satisfied with her service. You should have told her how you were feeling when she was squeezing it. I also think it is unusual to go UTC in the lower part in this place.

Hobbist9
03-25-23, 14:25
I saw her several times and very satisfied with her service. You should have told her how you were feeling when she was squeezing it. I also think it is unusual to go UTC in the lower part in this place.I told her 4 or 5 times and she didn't listen. I think she's just a ****. I've gone to Asian spas for the past 20 + yrs, hundreds of times. Never had a Masseuse damage my dick, she had to know it hurt which is why I think she's just an angry ****. Worst experience at a spa I EVER had. Her attitude sucked, she should find a new line of work. Massage was barely ok, like she didn't know what she was doing. BTW this was the third time I went here, the 2 other visits were great. UTC top & bottom were allowed as it is in most of the Spas I have visited. Try tipping more than forty bucks.

Mongugotz
03-26-23, 05:56
Hi again, I wasn't trying to imply that his review was false, poor choice of words on my behalf, but I've been there 3 times and saw the same woman and even though conversations revolved around such a thing occurring as far as what's mentioned, it was clear that they are aware things like this may happen at other places but this place wasn't one of them. Unless he got someone else who works there, but the vibe I got was its nothing more than legit with the one I saw and I'd rather other mention her name. Perhaps the other provider was more flexible in rules? If so, I'd lime to know and give it another go, even if it was the same as his experience and nothing more.Is this one still in limbo or was anyone able to duplicate the other members experience and review?

Mongugotz
03-26-23, 05:57
Sounds right up my alley. Let me know if you go.Just catching up on here, has anyone else given this one a try?

Brady48
03-27-23, 12:36
Stop by on Friday for 1/2 hour. Short on time. I think she said her name was Lydia or Midia not sure.

Small pretty thing. Pay the 50. She gives me a terrible massage, all elbows. After 10 - 12 minutes she's says flip. I am like ok.

She proceeds to finish me with no negotiating. (That was the best part).

20 minutes in she says all done. Next time I will give you extra Time.

That is the same thing I heard last time from another girl.

$50 for 20 minutes. I said no tip you take it out of the house fee.

She call another girl in and I explained to her loud enough so other mongers could hear my complaint.

I was a little upset. I don't know why but I tossed her a $10 tip and left.

This place does this all the time especially when they get busy. Don't take brothers let them know.

Be safe.

Brady.

JStark2012
03-27-23, 16:40
Not recently but I did happen to notice a recent review on the place on rub**** . I may be in the area next week so I'll see if I can check it out.I've been there a few times since it reopened. I feel like it's much better. They have 2 girls, make sure you ask for Liinda / Lisa? Can't remember what it is. But the other girl is terrible and wants way too much for what is asked. Linda / Lisa will take her top off for free let you touch her anywhere you want.

Member #6511
03-28-23, 15:19
I've been there a few times since it reopened. I feel like it's much better. They have 2 girls, make sure you ask for Liinda / Lisa? Can't remember what it is. But the other girl is terrible and wants way too much for what is asked. Linda / Lisa will take her top off for free let you touch her anywhere you want.I have been there once since they reopened and I must have seen the other woman. She had a fun personality but the massage and HE were meh and she wanted way too much. Plus I hate the negotiation. I gave her more than she was worth and just decided I would never go back. I wonder if they think they are safe from LEO if the customer makes the offer? Or if they think you might offer more than they want (as if)? I am not sure why they don't just give you the menu with prices. The negotiating thing has just gotten so tired.

Brattler83
03-28-23, 19:41
I have been there once since they reopened and I must have seen the other woman. She had a fun personality but the massage and HE were meh and she wanted way too much. Plus I hate the negotiation. I gave her more than she was worth and just decided I would never go back. I wonder if they think they are safe from LEO if the customer makes the offer? Or if they think you might offer more than they want (as if)? I am not sure why they don't just give you the menu with prices. The negotiating thing has just gotten so tired.Not much of a betting man but I'd wager the other two massage joints in the area also have some type of menu, especially the one on Aviation rd. I remember reading how tao when they first opened seemed strictly legit, too. Should be up in those woods in a few weeks (hopefully).

Walker22
03-29-23, 14:50
Headed to Aroma, but I was told to come back in a half hour. Instead of waiting, I foolishly went up he road to Sisters. Big mistake. The two women there, neither particularly attractive, looked like they were hospital workers. Maroon tops, black yoga pants. To start, the massage was decent and the tease started with warm oil poured on my ass and it was very enjoyable. On the flip, hardcore negotiating and what I thought I negotiated for turned out to be a grudging push up of the shirt and bra, with her keeping her distance; I tried UTC below but was pushed away. HE was perfunctory at best. After that the massage continued and the pounding and pushing brought back injuries that I thought were long gone. She finished off with a head / neck massage and I wasn't sure if she was trying to twist my head off or just pull it off. When it was over she just left the room and when I walked out, the two women were talking and paid no attention as I left. Never going back.

Allbany
03-29-23, 22:41
Headed to Aroma, but I was told to come back in a half hour. Instead of waiting, I foolishly went up he road to Sisters. Big mistake. The two women there, neither particularly attractive, looked like they were hospital workers. Maroon tops, black yoga pants. To start, the massage was decent and the tease started with warm oil poured on my ass and it was very enjoyable. On the flip, hardcore negotiating and what I thought I negotiated for turned out to be a grudging push up of the shirt and bra, with her keeping her distance; I tried UTC below but was pushed away. HE was perfunctory at best. After that the massage continued and the pounding and pushing brought back injuries that I thought were long gone. She finished off with a head / neck massage and I wasn't sure if she was trying to twist my head off or just pull it off. When it was over she just left the room and when I walked out, the two women were talking and paid no attention as I left. Never going back.Got to agree. I went before COVID and it was pretty good. During COVID they used the mask up excuse and pretty much the couple times I was there got worse every time. Too bad.

JarelRod
03-30-23, 08:26
For what its worth, I have tried ringing the bell at this place 4 or 5 times in last couple of weeks, and never got an answer.

The Spa sign is always lit. That was unlit for a long time. But as of around 2 weeks ago it was lit again, but never an answer when ring the bell.

As always, anyone have any specific info would love to hear it. For now, just going to assume this place is closed unless I hear otherwise, regardless of whether the
Spa sign is lit or not.

Not recently but I did happen to notice a recent review on the place on rub**** . I may be in the area next week so I'll see if I can check it out.

AlbanyBull1
04-02-23, 13:09
Emma and Tina are great and have lots of positive energy.

Doit99
04-02-23, 17:09
Emma and Tina are great and have lots of positive energy.Agreed. They work hard and you will not be disappointed.

Dave518
04-02-23, 19:26
The call was answered by a Asian woman, who said they were closed. Not working, everybody is on vacation. I am not sure that is any information at all but I will call again next week. I had a good experience there and would love to see the younger woman again.

For what its worth, I have tried ringing the bell at this place 4 or 5 times in last couple of weeks, and never got an answer.

The Spa sign is always lit. That was unlit for a long time. But as of around 2 weeks ago it was lit again, but never an answer when ring the bell.

As always, anyone have any specific info would love to hear it. For now, just going to assume this place is closed unless I hear otherwise, regardless of whether the
Spa sign is lit or not.

JarelRod
04-03-23, 07:19
Is Cindy gone?

Emma and Tina are great and have lots of positive energy.

Doit99
04-03-23, 14:19
Is Cindy gone?Yes, but if you like Cindy, you will like Emma. They are very similar.

Brattler83
04-03-23, 20:34
Just got word I'll be up there for work in about 2 weeks.

I've been to glen / ENT on glen st, but not since they "reopened".

And there's also Lily on RT 9 and the QBA spot on Aviation.

Don't see a ton of reviews on the latter 2 so I'm willing to TOFTT.

TonyFoo
04-04-23, 01:58

Don't see a ton of reviews on the latter 2 so I'm willing to TOFTT.Where's QBA in Queensbury?

JarelRod
04-04-23, 07:20
Yes I had Emma recently.

Have not seen Tina. Saw the one really bad report on her, but few others positive.

Have you seen Tina, if so, is she similar?

One thing I really like is someone who will lick my nipples. Does Tina do that?

Yes, but if you like Cindy, you will like Emma. They are very similar.

JonSolo
04-04-23, 11:04

Don't see a ton of reviews on the latter 2 so I'm willing to TOFTT.I was a regular at Glen Spa, took a chance 2 weeks ago at QBA. Very good service. Straight to tease, light kissing, UTC, and great HJ. Kept whispering "I want to fuck you" in my ear. Told me next time bring 120.

Brattler83
04-04-23, 14:57
Where's QBA in Queensbury?On Aviation, a little west of the northway, I think uts across from a stewarts.

SnoBallGuy
04-04-23, 17:10
Any of the spa's offering table showers I know the place on Van Vranken did in the past.

Brattler83
04-04-23, 17:46
I was a regular at Glen Spa, took a chance 2 weeks ago at QBA. Very good service. Straight to tease, light kissing, UTC, and great HJ. Kept whispering "I want to fuck you" in my ear. Told me next time bring 120.This is like a 180 from the time I went months ago. It's like the masseuse made every effort to make sure she didn't even come close to teasing.

What were your damages for this?

OldGuy0228
04-05-23, 23:02
Any of the spa's offering table showers I know the place on Van Vranken did in the past.Central spa in Albany does.

TonyFoo
04-06-23, 11:24
This is like a 180 from the time I went months ago. It's like the masseuse made every effort to make sure she didn't even come close to teasing.

What were your damages for this?I'll be up that way this weekend and if I get a chance I'll stop in at QBA to get an assessment of the situation.

TOFTT but someone has to do it.

Brattler83
04-06-23, 11:42
I'll be up that way this weekend and if I get a chance I'll stop in at QBA to get an assessment of the situation.

TOFTT but someone has to do it.Thanks Tony, appreciate the effort. If you're not able to make it ill see about swinging by either there or Lily Spa next weekend when I should be in that area.

Member #6511
04-08-23, 11:32
Thanks Tony, appreciate the effort. If you're not able to make it ill see about swinging by either there or Lily Spa next weekend when I should be in that area.Hey TF and Brattler. I went there yesterday. Older. Not great looking woman giving massage. Least attractive I have seen at an AMP even in this area. Massage was decent. Teasing from the start. CBJ but no FS, which was okay because she wasn't very attractive. CBJ was decent. I finished strong. But I would only go back to try someone else. I think her name was Linda. Happy hunting.

Brattler83
04-08-23, 17:54
Hey TF and Brattler. I went there yesterday. Older. Not great looking woman giving massage. Least attractive I have seen at an AMP even in this area. Massage was decent. Teasing from the start. CBJ but no FS, which was okay because she wasn't very attractive. CBJ was decent. I finished strong. But I would only go back to try someone else. I think her name was Linda. Happy hunting.Thanks for the info / sharing. I'll see how I fare when I'm up that way soon.

AlbanyBull1
04-10-23, 09:41
Nice lady on the phone told me that they will have new girl Judy working this Wed at 9:30.

AlbanyBull1
04-11-23, 14:00
Perhaps they may not be open?

Nice lady on the phone told me that they will have new girl Judy working this Wed at 9:30.

Dave518
04-12-23, 19:49
Perhaps they may not be open?I wanted to see if she told me the same thing that she had last week. That they were on vacation and would open soon. Today she said Judy was working and come right over. I was not able to, but I am going to go Friday. Anybody make it today?

JarelRod
04-14-23, 08:48
Yesterday saw the Open sign was lit and blinking. Rang the bell, immediately someone opened the door. She was maybe close to 50 years old, lightish brown hair, avg looking. Dressed very conservative. White high neck shirt and unbuttoned sweater over it, despite how hot it was outside yesterday. Told her didn't have time for a session but was glad to see they were open again. She said her name was Judy. Didn't ask if anyone else there.

Hopefully someone goes for a session and reports back soon.

I prob won't be able to go for couple of weeks.

I wanted to see if she told me the same thing that she had last week. That they were on vacation and would open soon. Today she said Judy was working and come right over. I was not able to, but I am going to go Friday. Anybody make it today?

NewEnglandKid
04-15-23, 09:59
Has anyone visited this one?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/albany/massage/deep-tissue---oral-massage-/046786362457

Thanks.

OhBoy60
04-15-23, 10:42

https://skipthegames.com/posts/albany/massage/deep-tissue---oral-massage-/046786362457

Thanks.Not saying a whole bunch. Man. ? Women?. I would air with a bit of caution. As always IMHO.

MuckForFunny
04-15-23, 13:18

Thanks.Sounds like it was written by escort AI. LOL.

Cetacean
04-15-23, 14:05
I've basically been out of the game for awhile. But, today I contacted her because she's close by me. Conversation started out positive she wanted 2.5 for the hour, anything goes. I asked if she had anything less, 1.5 hh. Then before I could even respond she offered a ss for 1.0. Anyway, I was getting suspicious. So I asked about anything goes, she said anything. I offered 60 for a ss and she instantly agreed saying how would I send it cash ap or pay pal. I said I'd donate in person. The tide shifted and I insinuated a possible scam, stated why would I send the donation remotely when we were meeting. She became angry said I was a fool and a rapist. I simply said LOL and let her know I'd file a report about her actions. This is it, I'm done, she was blocked.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/albany/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-hot-girl-in-town-12176950/780621157941

TonyFoo
04-15-23, 23:59
Made it to the Asian Spa in Qbury today, across from Stewies.

$50 1/2 hour massage.

About 10 minutes into the so so massage some teasing and asked to fripp.

Fun provider showed and let me sample her boobies and offered $50 HJ or $100 BJ.

I only had $80 so went with option #2 . I told her I'd pay the difference later.

Pretty good covered BJ, with Titty sucking and otc play down below.

Overall a pretty good BJ even tho it was covered, a first for me. Plus she she let the $20 due slide.

Another first for me. LOL.

50 + 80 ,$130 total.

Another odd thing was she asked not to share her name in review. Not sure why but ill respect her wish.

I'll be back because I'm up this way a lot.

AlbanyBull1
04-17-23, 07:29
Standard massage with a smile. As good as most. Yet reserved, which may improve over time.

JarelRod
04-19-23, 07:45
Was it with Judy?

Is anyone else there?

Are Amy and Alice gone forever?

Standard massage with a smile. As good as most. Yet reserved, which may improve over time.

SportsGuyy
04-22-23, 19:01
New to this. Happy ending spots in the capital region?

SportsGuyy
04-22-23, 19:07
Was it with Judy?

Is anyone else there?

Are Amy and Alice gone forever?New to this. What places in the 518 area offer happy endings?

KingGhost
04-23-23, 18:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Max Hunter
04-26-23, 18:37
Hi Guys,

I just saw this add and was wondering if anybody had tried her yet??

https://albany.backlist24.com/view/bodyrubs/i-m-a-certified-massage-therapist-text-me-13802321202-622998

Any type of feedback is helpful.

Max.

DunKin9
04-27-23, 12:49
Hi Guys,

I just saw this add and was wondering if anybody had tried her yet??

https://albany.backlist24.com/view/bodyrubs/i-m-a-certified-massage-therapist-text-me-13802321202-622998

Any type of feedback is helpful.

Max.I haven't seen her before but I just texted her and am waiting for a reply. I hope she's local and real. I've been looking for someone since Lily and Star retired.

I'll let you know how it goes if I get to see her.

Dunkin.

Member #6511
04-27-23, 13:06
I haven't seen her before but I just texted her and am waiting for a reply. I hope she's local and real. I've been looking for someone since Lily and Star retired.

Dunkin.If you text the number she had the same ad in Syracuse about 10 days ago and in Tampa yesterday. Screams scam to me.

DunKin9
04-27-23, 13:12
I haven't seen her before but I just texted her and am waiting for a reply. I hope she's local and real. I've been looking for someone since Lily and Star retired.

Dunkin.She asks for payment up front by Cashapp, Zelle, Venmo or Apple Pay.

Oh well. The search goes on.

Dunkin.

DunKin9
04-27-23, 13:41
She asks for payment up front by Cashapp, Zelle, Venmo or Apple Pay.

Oh well. The search goes on.

Dunkin.Now she says she'll accept payment when I get there. But she still won't tell me where she is. Albany, Ohio, Mars, Jupiter?! If I only knew. LOL.

DunKin9
04-27-23, 15:08
Now she says she'll accept payment when I get there. But she still won't tell me where she is. Albany, Ohio, Mars, Jupiter?! If I only knew. LOL.She finally told me where she was located. 1495 A Industrial Dr E. Sulphur Springs Texas. Looks like an Econo Lodge.

That's a bit too far for me to drive for a massage. No matter how good it is!

Max Hunter
04-27-23, 17:41
Sorry for causing you trouble Dunkin, and really appreciate the feedback.

When the photo looked real I just figured maybe one the guys here knew her, I will do some more digging next time.

She finally told me where she was located. 1495 A Industrial Dr E. Sulphur Springs Texas. Looks like an Econo Lodge.

That's a bit too far for me to drive for a massage. No matter how good it is!

TonyFoo
04-28-23, 01:31

When the photo looked real I just figured maybe one the guys here knew her, I will do some more digging next time.As the saying goes, if it's to good to be true it probably is.

DunKin9
04-28-23, 07:13

When the photo looked real I just figured maybe one the guys here knew her, I will do some more digging next time.No Problem Max. I kinda knew she was fake by the 2nd text. If the pictures were accurate and she was real it would have been worth the effort. We don't have too many ladies up here that are both cute and real so we have to spend a little time to find ones that'll work for us.

Just another day in the life of a monger.

KingGhost
04-28-23, 11:43
Relocating to the area soon and was wondering if there was any good non AMP options out there. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

GeneralTsao
04-29-23, 23:42
Wasn't going to even bother with this but. Was there not too long ago and the girl who took care of me, didn't take care of me. Haggling started before the massage even began. Not kidding. She wants to whip the kaboobers but it's going to cost me 80 peppers?! Anyway, we reach a mutual understanding and she does her thing but won't give me the fist of fury ending that I so desperately had hoped for and was promised. Aside from being shorted 15 minutes I had to pound my own nail, as it were. Never again, friends. Next time I'll head to GF. Carry on.

JarelRod
05-01-23, 07:48
Anyone else go recently?

Curious to know if the quality is similar to before the shutdown for a few weeks.

Anyone know if more than 1 woman there?

Anyone know if Amy and Alice are gone for good?

XtraLong
05-01-23, 18:11

Dunkin.Anyone have any luck connecting yet? I too miss the Lily and Starr days. Haven't found anything close since they left.

…..just saw the added messages. My bad.

Anyone find a Lily/Starr replacement yet?

DoItForTheCat
05-03-23, 09:24
Hello NY Capital region mongers. I'm heading your way this weekend. I've put glass on 3 STG babes and would like some insight.

Here there are:

Amber: https://skipthegames.com/posts/albany/female-escorts/latin/real-amber-sweet--sexy/052128697642.

Marie: https://skipthegames.com/posts/albany/female-escorts/black_caribbean/-beautiful-bombshell-mariehere/412024916392.

Marie: https://skipthegames.com/posts/albany/female-escorts/caucasian_w/marie-is-back-and-better-than-/097790293481.

If I've made poor choices, I'm seeking a spinner: Ebony, Latina, or Caucasian -- order of preference.

PM me if you prefer.

Happy hunting.

Max Hunter
05-03-23, 17:34
Anyone have any luck connecting yet? I too miss the Lily and Starr days. Haven't found anything close since they left.

..just saw the added messages. My bad.

Anyone find a Lily/Starr replacement yet?The only ones I know are Desi and Maya With her 2 proteges.

Desi needs no introduction as she's well known here, and a sweetheart.

Maya, I only visited once and although she was quite friendly she was too pricy and not as sensual as Desi.

There's also an oldy lady that constantly places posts on STG, I have never seen her, but her reviews say she talks too much and that should be avoided.

If there are any other ladies I would like to hear about them also.

Max Hunter
05-03-23, 17:35
Hello NY Capital region mongers. I'm heading your way this weekend. I've put glass on 3 STG babes and would like some insight.

Here there are:

Amber: https://skipthegames.com/posts/albany/female-escorts/latin/real-amber-sweet--sexy/052128697642.

Marie: https://skipthegames.com/posts/albany/female-escorts/black_caribbean/-beautiful-bombshell-mariehere/412024916392.

Marie: https://skipthegames.com/posts/albany/female-escorts/caucasian_w/marie-is-back-and-better-than-/097790293481.

If I've made poor choices, I'm seeking a spinner: Ebony, Latina, or Caucasian -- order of preference.

PM me if you prefer.

Happy hunting.This is the Massage parlor section mate, I would try my luck in the escort section.

DoItForTheCat
05-03-23, 21:17
This is the Massage parlor section mate, I would try my luck in the escort section.Reposted to the correct location, sorry for the confusion. My bad!

DoItForTheCat
05-03-23, 21:26
All,

Thank you for identifying my escort misplacement. I'll probably get more hits in the 'new' correct location.

Also I'm planning on staying near Queensbury. QBA sounds like a good location to get an Asian fix -- if I've read the forum accurately.

Looking forward to that.

Be safe fellow mongers!

Allbany
05-03-23, 22:59
The only ones I know are Desi and Maya With her 2 proteges.

Maya, I only visited once and although she was quite friendly she was too pricy and not as sensual as Desi.

There's also an oldy lady that constantly places posts on STG, I have never seen her, but her reviews say she talks too much and that should be avoided.

If there are any other ladies I would like to hear about them also.That old lady is Kathy, used to be "ok" for a quickie and safe. As most she has become another greedy one, short on time and short on effort. She is probly 60+ and down to about 100 pounds of bones.

Max Hunter
05-04-23, 18:09
That old lady is Kathy, used to be "ok" for a quickie and safe. As most she has become another greedy one, short on time and short on effort. She is probly 60+ and down to about 100 pounds of bones.WIth a population of around 100.000 people, it's real tragic that there are only a few private masseuses that we can go to.

DunKin9
05-04-23, 18:23
WIth a population of around 100.000 people, it's real tragic that there are only a few private masseuses that we can go to.There are a lot of private masseuses. But they're mostly legitimate Massage Therapists. Not quite what most of us are looking for here.

But you're right. It certainly is sad. I mean, you go just about anywhere outside of the capital district and you can find MUCH better options.

Walker22
05-05-23, 15:11
Great experience the other day with Emma at Aroma. To start, the body didn't look all that great but she more than made up for it. Before the massage started she ran her fingers along my legs and back, very playful; massage was good. Tease was very good, included a prostate massage. Never one word about a tip; no mention, no haggling. Great puffy suckable nipples. On the flip I sat on the edge of the table and slid her pants down with no objection and she was all on board. FIV. She got up on the table with me, rubbing her body on me, a lot of contact, nipple play on both our parts and great HE. She acted as though she was enjoying everything as much as I was, whether it was an act or not it was a pleasant change form recent experiences. Definite return in sight.

GoldKnight
05-05-23, 15:29
Had my first taste of AMP in the Capital Region and was not impressed. Coming from Orlando which has a too notch scene, was certainly disappointed to only get a CBJ for $$ from Helen when in Orlando for the same value you can get everything. Next time will have to venture down to the city. Maybe it's a sign to give up my mongering ways. Helen at Central Spa was cute and nice but mediocre massage and service. Any repeat customers know if it gets better as a regular or service stays the same? Need a good Nuru massage and was disappointed they did not offer a shower.

Devi8
05-05-23, 22:40
Welcome to Capitaland!!

Had my first taste of AMP in the Capital Region and was not impressed. Coming from Orlando which has a too notch scene, was certainly disappointed to only get a CBJ for $$ from Helen when in Orlando for the same value you can get everything. Next time will have to venture down to the city. Maybe it's a sign to give up my mongering ways. Helen at Central Spa was cute and nice but mediocre massage and service. Any repeat customers know if it gets better as a regular or service stays the same? Need a good Nuru massage and was disappointed they did not offer a shower.

Doit99
05-06-23, 18:16
Had my first taste of AMP in the Capital Region and was not impressed. Coming from Orlando which has a too notch scene, was certainly disappointed to only get a CBJ for $$ from Helen when in Orlando for the same value you can get everything. Next time will have to venture down to the city. Maybe it's a sign to give up my mongering ways. Helen at Central Spa was cute and nice but mediocre massage and service. Any repeat customers know if it gets better as a regular or service stays the same? Need a good Nuru massage and was disappointed they did not offer a shower.These AMPs with high house fees will not give you a good massage. Their ladies usually are a little younger, but won't work hard on you.

Member #6511
05-07-23, 08:45
Gold. I am going to give it to you straight. If your benchmark is Orlando. You will never be happy with AMPs or escorts here. It is not a sign. It is a Billboard that you should give up your mongering ways. Give up totally on the AMPs and in the escort department stick with the very few top shelf ladies here or who travel here occasionally (mostly on Tryst). Even then I think you will feel you are overpaying compared to what you get in Orlando.

DoItForTheCat
05-07-23, 09:22
Gold. I am going to give it to you straight. If your benchmark is Orlando. You will never be happy with AMPs or escorts here. It is not a sign. It is a Billboard that you should give up your mongering ways. Give up totally on the AMPs and in the escort department stick with the very few top shelf ladies here or who travel here occasionally (mostly on Tryst). Even then I think you will feel you are overpaying compared to what you get in Orlando.I live in Tampa, but I travel all summer long. This week I'm in upstate NY. While Orlando is nice -- several fine locations (BB) are never talked about on the Orlando forum, Chicago (one location) offers L4 (anal); I had fun there, Largo FL, has pine tree -- some top notch talent; been with most of those girls, NYC has some damn fine AMP pussy, one of my all times favs is in Colorado Springs, and don't even get me started on San Diego or LA. There are jewels everywhere you go; some are worth exploring, some are best left to other. It is all a matter of personnel preference. Point in support: This week I visited Queensbury, the hostess was not for me, just didn't do it. By Mid day, I'll be down in Providence at Apple (known to locals as 1021) -- I've always have had a fun time there. At the end of the day, 21 yo spinner, 60 yo Mama San, if she got the job done then the end results justified the means. You're not dating, you're using a service; if you get what you paid for, then your money was well spent.

XtraLong
05-07-23, 10:10
The only ones I know are Desi and Maya With her 2 proteges.

If there are any other ladies I would like to hear about them also.I lost desi's number if anyone want to PM me.

Also, I don't know about maya. Feel free to PM me that info also.

As for Kathy, I say try everything once. Anyone have her info.

KingGhost
05-07-23, 19:09
Stopped by for an hour. Saw "Mimi" but seems to match the description of Cici. Probably in her late 50's. Decent massage with no tease to start. However on the flip just she went for the HJ. Junior didn't want to finish so she'd spit on it to get me going. After ten plus minutes or so she grabs this rubber glove and lubes it up and bends over and I f*ck until I finished. 60/100 damage. So hassle.

Upforfunn27
05-07-23, 22:43
Great experience the other day with Emma at Aroma. To start, the body didn't look all that great but she more than made up for it. Before the massage started she ran her fingers along my legs and back, very playful; massage was good. Tease was very good, included a prostate massage. Never one word about a tip; no mention, no haggling. Great puffy suckable nipples. On the flip I sat on the edge of the table and slid her pants down with no objection and she was all on board. FIV. She got up on the table with me, rubbing her body on me, a lot of contact, nipple play on both our parts and great HE. She acted as though she was enjoying everything as much as I was, whether it was an act or not it was a pleasant change form recent experiences. Definite return in sight.Which Aroma in CP? Rt 9 near the billiards? Or, the one in the office building down the road from the mall?

Walker22
05-08-23, 15:47
Which Aroma in CP? Rt 9 near the billiards? Or, the one in the office building down the road from the mall?Billiards.

DunKin9
05-08-23, 18:42
I live in Tampa, but I travel all summer long. This week I'm in upstate NY. While Orlando is nice -- several fine locations (BB) are never talked about on the Orlando forum, Chicago (one location) offers L4 (anal); I had fun there, Largo FL, has pine tree -- some top notch talent; been with most of those girls, NYC has some damn fine AMP pussy, one of my all times favs is in Colorado Springs, and don't even get me started on San Diego or LA. There are jewels everywhere you go; some are worth exploring, some are best left to other. It is all a matter of personnel preference. Point in support: This week I visited Queensbury, the hostess was not for me, just didn't do it. By Mid day, I'll be down in Providence at Apple (known to locals as 1021) -- I've always have had a fun time there. At the end of the day, 21 yo spinner, 60 yo Mama San, if she got the job done then the end results justified the means. You're not dating, you're using a service; if you get what you paid for, then your money was well spent.Hi DIFTC,

I'll be in Colorado Springs in July. What's your all time favorite there? I'd love to give it a try when I'm out there. I've tried several independents in Denver and CS in the past. Some good, some just ok, all were better than what we have in the Capital District.

TIA,

Dunkin.

Devi8
05-09-23, 18:53
Stopped by for an hour. Saw "Mimi" but seems to match the description of Cici. Probably in her late 50's. Decent massage with no tease to start. However on the flip just she went for the HJ. Junior didn't want to finish so she'd spit on it to get me going. After ten plus minutes or so she grabs this rubber glove and lubes it up and bends over and I f*ck until I finished. 60/100 damage. So hassle.Cici can take a cock that's for sure.

JarelRod
05-09-23, 23:07
Odd no tease. She would always tease me alot.

Was she still wearing the mask?

Did she seem upbeat and enthusiastic? Wonder if she is losing her desire for this when hear no tease.

Did she enjoy getting fucked, could you tell?

Stopped by for an hour. Saw "Mimi" but seems to match the description of Cici. Probably in her late 50's. Decent massage with no tease to start. However on the flip just she went for the HJ. Junior didn't want to finish so she'd spit on it to get me going. After ten plus minutes or so she grabs this rubber glove and lubes it up and bends over and I f*ck until I finished. 60/100 damage. So hassle.

KingGhost
05-10-23, 22:35
Odd no tease. She would always tease me alot.

Was she still wearing the mask?

Did she seem upbeat and enthusiastic? Wonder if she is losing her desire for this when hear no tease.

Did she enjoy getting fucked, could you tell?She was wearing a mask but took it off to spit on my dick. She would just compliment my appearance. Seemed genuine but could tell everyone they're handsome and strong LOL. She like yelled at me to fuck her it was interesting because I was apprehensive about using the glove but I finished pretty quickly because there was so much lube LOL.

JarelRod
05-11-23, 11:15
She is the only one I know still wearing a mask.

That is a big turnoff for me.

Last couple times I saw CiCi, and last was over a year ago, not so great.

One she kicked me out after around 35 minutes cause had another customer. Other she just seemed irritable.

Most of my experiences with her over the years were quite good. Consistent, good massage, lots of tease, suck her tits as much as I liked, saw her spread pussy, player with her pussy some on the outside (no fingers in).

But last couple experiences, plus the mask, makes me not interested in seeing her again.

She was wearing a mask but took it off to spit on my dick. She would just compliment my appearance. Seemed genuine but could tell everyone they're handsome and strong LOL. She like yelled at me to fuck her it was interesting because I was apprehensive about using the glove but I finished pretty quickly because there was so much lube LOL.

Aardvark78
05-16-23, 05:58
Is 1760 still good to go? I haven't been there since pre-covid and Apple was worth the $$. Appreciate and feedback, Thanks!

Doit99
05-16-23, 14:31
Is 1760 still good to go? I haven't been there since pre-covid and Apple was worth the $$. Appreciate and feedback, Thanks!The house fee is $80 now, average massage as usual, and too much haggling for extras $$.

Member #6511
05-17-23, 14:42
Hey Quick note. I have been to this place a few times over the last several weeks as I have been traveling that way. No great lookers. But nice enough and ok service. But in my mind way overpriced.

Anyway. I stopped on Monday and got Lulu. Maybe 40 - petite thing with As and a small ass. Massage was okay without much teasing. Immediately after flipping she offers to take off top and bottoms and give me a blow job. I ask how much. She asks how much. I ask if FS is included and I thought she agreed. But who knows. We negotiate for a couple minutes and she won't take less than 200 and I am tired and in no mood to haggle and her hands are gently stroking my rock hard dick so I say yes against my better judgement. She makes me get up and get the money.

When I get back she pulls her pants down to just above her knees. Panties up and top on. She then breaks out the paper towels and disinfectant. She is a serious germaphobe. She does my hands, her hands, my midsection and my dick. I then made the mistake of touching my dick with my hand and we had to go through the same routine again. Felt like I was about to get surgery from someone who knew nothing about germs

Then, and I kid you not, she triple wraps my dick with plastic and maybe even a wash cloth, before starting the oral. It was like getting a blow job through a Pepsi bottle. I didn't have the heart to tell her she could have blown me like that for a month and there was no way I would cum. But I didn't have to worry, because predictable she was panting and exhausted after about 2 minutes.

In the meantime. I pull down her panties and she clamps her thighs together like a vise grip and positions herself so I can barely reach her ass. I did manage to get her top up and a little nipple sucking, very small and not terribly responsive. After it became clear she did not want to be touched, let alone fucked, and that the blow job was now going to be a hand job. I just got up and left. I was so pissed off I had to leave before my anger got the best of me and I did something stupid.

So for 270 - I got an okay massage for 15 minutes. I got my dick sanitized 2 X. And I got to suck a nipple for a minute. Easily the worst experience I have had at an AMP and in the hobby. I have had cash and dashes that were better experiences (and cheaper).

My previous experiences there were better, but not great. But they were also too pricey, just not this pricey.

I know that area is a dessert for providers. But save your money and stay home and jerk off to some free porn.

Walker22
05-22-23, 10:48
Anyone been to Fuller Road lately? Whenever I drive by it seems no one's parked there.

TonyFoo
05-22-23, 22:56
Anyone been to Fuller Road lately? Whenever I drive by it seems no one's parked there.I was there recently, but did not park in the lot, too obvious. I park across the street at the milk store.

Service was ok but it's good because it's close, cheap, and they get the job done.

GeneralTsao
05-26-23, 23:14
Why do I do this to myself?! I'm in Clifton Park got the itch and stopped over. The placed sorta smelled. It was weird because it didn't smell good. Anyway, paid the hose fee of 70 beaners and got a massage that felt like I was being hit with bricks and floorboards. I asked for light touch and I got beat up. Negotiations started on the flip and I overpaid for a lackluster tug. Hands like sandpaper left my pepper steak raw and aching. Shorted time as per usual and she probably sent about 15 text messages during the time I paid for. Got to stop thinking with the little head. Good luck out there on tug trail.

BackStreetPerv
05-28-23, 10:54
E. Z's Cici allows FIV but I kept failing to give her O. Is there a girl in Troy can get O while I'm fingering her V?

JarelRod
05-30-23, 07:41
Personally, I have never seen a woman at an Asian AMP have an orgasm, anywhere.

E. Z's Cici allows FIV but I kept failing to give her O. Is there a girl in Troy can get O while I'm fingering her V?

JarelRod
05-30-23, 07:43
Had a pleasant visit there recently.

Not like with Alice or Amy when they were there, but still prob better than average for this area.

The woman had light brown hair, was petite, prob mid 40's. Sorry did not catch the name but light brown hair would identify her as it was much lighter than most asian woman.

Huge pluses for me were no mention of tips at all, and full 60 minutes.

Walker22
05-30-23, 11:38
Session with Cindy, adequate. Massage: too much upper body, not enough lower body. Adequate tease. On the flip, pushed up shirt and bra, great tits, but couldn't get anything UTC below. HE was fine. No haggling or mention of $ at all, which was good and seems standard here. Had a much better session with Emma and would definitely return for her. Lukewarm on cCndy.

Mongugotz
06-04-23, 06:03
I'm one who often looks at CL for Independents and usually willing to try all of them in hopes of something out of the ordinary. I came across this one and wondering if anyone has any intel before I give it a try, as I'm losing steam and momentum after the last 5 tries with others. Teamwork, lets hear it guys! Thanks!

Mongugotz
06-04-23, 06:03
Ooooops, here's the link.

https://albany.craigslist.org/hws/d/amsterdam-grand-openinghealing-hands/7628285689.html

JarelRod
06-04-23, 17:38
Cindy is alot better than most in this area.

Its just that Emma is even better.

Session with Cindy, adequate. Massage: too much upper body, not enough lower body. Adequate tease. On the flip, pushed up shirt and bra, great tits, but couldn't get anything UTC below. HE was fine. No haggling or mention of $ at all, which was good and seems standard here. Had a much better session with Emma and would definitely return for her. Lukewarm on cCndy.

JohnCockTostIn
06-04-23, 18:51
Personally, I have never seen a woman at an Asian AMP have an orgasm, anywhere.Hi JarelRod.

With all due respect, perhaps it's not them.

Pax Excelsior.

OhBoy60
06-06-23, 13:59
This AM I tried to go to the SPA on Broadway in Schenectady. I pulled in the lot and got out to find LEO in car sitting in front of it. Got back into my car pulled out and did LEO give me one HELL of a dirty look so BEWARE IMHO.

Egon14
06-06-23, 19:14
I will soon be visiting the Albany area for my first time since pre-COVID. On my last visit, I had a great experience at Ease. Is there anything even close to that experience still open? If not, what do the regulars recommend?

SlingMaxwell
06-06-23, 21:59
You could have just been going to the laundromat there too (shares the parking lot).

Otherwise, I been there multiple times in the past few weeks, no signs of LEO and had really good experiences (really cute girls, good massage, great tease, no haggling, etc.).

This AM I tried to go to the SPA on Broadway in Schenectady. I pulled in the lot and got out to find LEO in car sitting in front of it. Got back into my car pulled out and did LEO give me one HELL of a dirty look so BEWARE IMHO.

Doit99
06-07-23, 00:42
You could have just been going to the laundromat there too (shares the parking lot).

Otherwise, I been there multiple times in the past few weeks, no signs of LEO and had really good experiences (really cute girls, good massage, great tease, no haggling, etc.).I visited this place a few time and did not see any LEO. However they haggled a lot.

JarelRod
06-07-23, 10:23
When did you go?

Sling said his experiences were recent, maybe they changed.

I went last about a year or so ago, and basically she asked for $100 to get naked which I perhaps foolishly gave her, as she was reluctant to take everything off even after that (although she did), and did not allow much access, plus she was older. So pretty bad experience.

But these places can change quickly with new management or new providers.

I visited this place a few time and did not see any LEO. However they haggled a lot.

SnoBallGuy
06-07-23, 15:17
Is Perfect on Van Vranken still open.

OhBoy60
06-07-23, 15:45
When did you go?

I went last about a year or so ago, and basically she asked for $100 to get naked which I perhaps foolishly gave her, as she was reluctant to take everything off even after that (although she did), and did not allow much access, plus she was older. So pretty bad experience.

But these places can change quickly with new management or new providers.Yesterday at 1030 AM.

OhBoy60
06-07-23, 15:47
I visited this place a few time and did not see any LEO. However they haggled a lot.I am an old man and a 50 year old plump lady with a mask does not do it for me. So I hope this was a fluke.

Walker22
06-07-23, 16:27
This AM I tried to go to the SPA on Broadway in Schenectady. I pulled in the lot and got out to find LEO in car sitting in front of it. Got back into my car pulled out and did LEO give me one HELL of a dirty look so BEWARE IMHO.Not to be paranoid, but a sighting like that's enough to keep me away from a place for a good while.

Doit99
06-08-23, 13:28
When did you go?

But these places can change quickly with new management or new providers.Last time, it's about 4 months ago. She wanted $100. I told her it was too much for that and said no to her.

Hammer50
06-11-23, 10:58
I probably missed something along the way but what's with the bottle of water on your way out of AMP? I never expelled that much fluid! Hammer.

DunKin9
06-11-23, 13:00
I probably missed something along the way but what's with the bottle of water on your way out of AMP? I never expelled that much fluid! Hammer.IMHO: When you get a "real" massage you're typically there for an hour and are thirsty after it's over. So, the AMPs, thinking they're giving a real massage service started doing it.

Fisherman51
06-11-23, 14:44
I probably missed something along the way but what's with the bottle of water on your way out of AMP? I never expelled that much fluid! Hammer.The real reason a real message person gives you water is, when they break up the knots in your body (which are calcium deposits) it is to help flush the calcium out of your body.

JohnCockTostIn
06-11-23, 18:02
This AM I tried to go to the SPA on Broadway in Schenectady. I pulled in the lot and got out to find LEO in car sitting in front of it. Got back into my car pulled out and did LEO give me one HELL of a dirty look so BEWARE IMHO.I hate to be the one to tell you this, but going to a massage parlor is not a crime.

Pax Excelsior

LovePusey
06-11-23, 20:22
Has anyone gone to the May spa in Schenectady? It's shows up in rubmaps? Please share any info, thinking about visiting this place.

OhBoy60
06-12-23, 10:19
i hate to be the one to tell you this, but going to a massage parlor is not a crime.

Pax excelsiorbeing caught in the act is.

Iomega
06-13-23, 09:06
being caught in the act is.Not really. Just the exchange of $ is. Or the talk of it.

Member #6511
06-13-23, 09:07
I will start this by saying I am not attorney nor do I play one on TV.

Getting caught paying for it is a crime. But receiving a handjob (or more) from a massage therapist is not a crime. It is a license violation for he / him to give it. Proving the exchange of money for the sex act is very hard. Which is why customers at these places are seldom charged. Unless like idiots they confess.

What you usually see at these places is they get charged with giving massages without a license or they get busted by an undercover cop.

Remain cool and don't ever say anything stupid to the police. Be polite but say as little as possible.

It is not a crime to go to one of these places. If it was they would have been shut down a long time ago.

being caught in the act is.

DunKin9
06-13-23, 12:16

Getting caught paying for it is a crime. But receiving a handjob (or more) from a massage therapist is not a crime. It is a license violation for he / him to give it. Proving the exchange of money for the sex act is very hard. Which is why customers at these places are seldom charged. Unless like idiots they confess.

What you usually see at these places is they get charged with giving massages without a license or they get busted by an undercover cop.

Remain cool and don't ever say anything stupid to the police. Be polite but say as little as possible.

It is not a crime to go to one of these places. If it was they would have been shut down a long time ago.As my lawyer told me once when I was having some legal problems, " Just shut the F**K Up".

Dave518
06-13-23, 14:05
Because I don't want to deal with he / him wanting to give me a HJ.

It is not a crime to go to one of these places. If it was they would have been shut down a long time ago.

Tomb8871
06-13-23, 16:44

It is not a crime to go to one of these places. If it was they would have been shut down a long time ago.Take a step back. While I don't do AMPs, if I did my concern wouldn't necessarily be the legalism here. Highly unlikely IMO you going to do prison time here even in worst circumstances-imagine talking fines or classes or hours of public service. Main risk is getting arrested for any sort of charge. I don't know laws here, but imagine there some level of violation involving appearance ticket or whatever that they can use and the point being that your name and maybe even your face shows up on TV or the newspaper. That is a primary goal here-scare away customers and dry up demand.

JarelRod
06-14-23, 07:41
There was one post several months ago saying it was strictly legit.

I stopped in one day just to see what it looked like. The woman looked maybe early 30's, attractive, lot of makeup, but had kind of a cold demeanor. That may or may not mean anything but most places we like to go to they are friendlier.

Its in Socha Plaza in Glenville, by the way, not Schenectady. Thats a shopping center with around 20 businesses, and large parking lot, not a great place to be if want to be anymous, as most AMPs prefer to be. So I would be pretty sure they are strictly legit.

Has anyone gone to the May spa in Schenectady? It's shows up in rubmaps? Please share any info, thinking about visiting this place.

Member #6511
06-14-23, 11:59
Very good advice. Nothing good going to come from talking to them. Be polite. Act innocent. Say as little as possible.

As my lawyer told me once when I was having some legal problems, " Just shut the F**K Up".

Member #6511
06-14-23, 12:00
Just trying to be fair. So no one feels left out.

Because I don't want to deal with he / him wanting to give me a HJ..

Member #6511
06-14-23, 12:13
Tomb. You are going into a very public and legally operating business as far as you know (they can't get inside your head). You have not solicited any illegal services and again you claim you never intended to. They can not arrest you for that unless they want to get sued.

There are 3 illegal things that can happen in an AMP as far as I know. I am happy to be corrected by a real lawyer.

1 - performing a massage without a license. Her problem.

2 - it is a license violation for a licensed professional to perform a sex act. Her problem.

3- you or she offer or exchange money for sex. - the only way you can really get in trouble.

Under all 3 circumstances. The sex act itself is not illegal. Which is why the negotiating should be avoided.

I can not recall a single AMP bust in this area that involved a customer.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't be careful and smart. But don't get nervous, don't act guilty and say as little as possible.

Take a step back. While I don't do AMPs, if I did my concern wouldn't necessarily be the legalism here. Highly unlikely IMO you going to do prison time here even in worst circumstances-imagine talking fines or classes or hours of public service. Main risk is getting arrested for any sort of charge. I don't know laws here, but imagine there some level of violation involving appearance ticket or whatever that they can use and the point being that your name and maybe even your face shows up on TV or the newspaper. That is a primary goal here-scare away customers and dry up demand.

Tomb8871
06-14-23, 12:37
Tomb. You are going into a very public and legally operating business as far as you know (they can't get inside your head). You have not solicited any illegal services and again you claim you never intended to. They can not arrest you for that unless they want to get sued.

There are 3 illegal things that can happen in an AMP as far as I know. I am happy to be corrected by a real lawyer.

1 - performing a massage without a license. Her problem.

2 - it is a license violation for a licensed professional to perform a sex act. Her problem.

3- you or she offer or exchange money for sex. - the only way you can really get in trouble.

Under all 3 circumstances. The sex act itself is not illegal. Which is why the negotiating should be avoided.

I can not recall a single AMP bust in this area that involved a customer.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't be careful and smart. But don't get nervous, don't act guilty and say as little as possible.Everything you say is true but. What if cop lies, or the girl, or there is condom lying around, etc. Or the girl has drugs in her purse. Just many ways to make a arrest and then drop charges or get slap on the wrist. Meanwhile your name has been in the news, lost your job, marriage, reputation.

Member #6511
06-15-23, 21:32
Went there a couple of days ago. The woman at the front desk was busted about 5 years ago at the place that was closed down in Ballston Spa. Older lady, not great looking but used to give an above average hand job. Any way. Got Camila. Not bad looking, good English, a little on the taller side for an AMP. She seemed not very friendly at first, but she turned out to be very nice. Anyway she gave me a great massage. After about 30 minutes the towel was gone and she gave my ass and legs a very sensual massage that had me hard as a brick. But despite my best efforts she never touched my joint and said we don't do that here. Based on how good and sensual the massage was. I imagine an actual hand job would be top shelf.

While it seems strictly legit. I might try to see Camila again once or twice to see if things warm up after she knows me. But it is very likely just a pipe dream on my part.

There was one post several months ago saying it was strictly legit.

I stopped in one day just to see what it looked like. The woman looked maybe early 30's, attractive, lot of makeup, but had kind of a cold demeanor. That may or may not mean anything but most places we like to go to they are friendlier.

Its in Socha Plaza in Glenville, by the way, not Schenectady. Thats a shopping center with around 20 businesses, and large parking lot, not a great place to be if want to be anymous, as most AMPs prefer to be. So I would be pretty sure they are strictly legit.

Plague
06-16-23, 10:33
Has anyone gone to the May spa in Schenectady? It's shows up in rubmaps? Please share any info, thinking about visiting this place.I've been there about 10 times so far and it has always been legit. I keep going back because the massage is so good. The older lady does some light teasing here and there. However, the younger, taller one does not.

I haven't really tried to push anything further or hint towards more either though. Someone else might have some luck.

Walker22
06-16-23, 12:09
During s session, with Cindy, she stopped at one point to talk on the phone and well after we started she left, came back and asked if I could wait ten minutes because a person was there for the credit card machine. Told her to just give me my money back, which she did. Great time.

Mongugotz
06-16-23, 14:29
I've been there about 10 times so far and it has always been legit. I keep going back because the massage is so good. The older lady does some light teasing here and there. However, the younger, taller one does not.

I haven't really tried to push anything further or hint towards more either though. Someone else might have some luck.If its the same older lady from B Spa before they got shut down. She was probably the most easy going, allowing you to do whatever. Worth the visit if it's the same one, just for the legit side of her LOL.

Member #6511
06-17-23, 10:23
The older lady is definitely the same one from BSpa. She gave a great HJ and I had one from her often. Not someone you forget. She gave me a big hug when I walked in. But her brush with the law may have altered what she is willing to do.

I got the younger / taller one. And while she didn't really touch anything. She definitely was teasing me and she knew it. Slowly and sensuously stroking my ass and thighs and very low on my stomach. She knew what she was doing. Nothing you would get from a non-asian massage therapist.

It is probably totally legit. But I am not 100% convinced yet.

If its the same older lady from B Spa before they got shut down. She was probably the most easy going, allowing you to do whatever. Worth the visit if it's the same one, just for the legit side of her LOL.

Mongugotz
06-17-23, 13:50
Its too bad there arent any legit licensed or certified therapists out there that would do the same as the taller one did from your experience. Back in the day when Craiglist or the metroland were at full blossom. I would get lucky at times with getting a certified therapist to go as far as that and over time there would be a little extra touch. The chase of trying to get one to not be soo legit was fun in itsself. The deep pockets got shallow REAL quick! The search continues.

The older lady is definitely the same one from BSpa. She gave a great HJ and I had one from her often. Not someone you forget. She gave me a big hug when I walked in. But her brush with the law may have altered what she is willing to do.

I got the younger / taller one. And while she didn't really touch anything. She definitely was teasing me and she knew it. Slowly and sensuously stroking my ass and thighs and very low on my stomach. She knew what she was doing. Nothing you would get from a non-asian massage therapist.

Egon14
06-18-23, 00:13
I'm going to be visiting the Albany area for the first time since COVID. I'll be staying near Wolf Rd. Are there any good AMPs nearby that are worth the visit?

JarelRod
06-18-23, 22:17
Did you stroke your cock yourself and cum?

I have been to places that won't touch you, but encourage or at least allow that (notably 28 Fuller way back; some of you may have gotten more but for me it was always self serve).

Occasionally at 28 Fuller they would let me play with their tits even if didn't touch your cock.

Maybe this place will reach that level.

OldGuy0228
06-18-23, 22:52
I'm going to be visiting the Albany area for the first time since COVID. I'll be staying near Wolf Rd. Are there any good AMPs nearby that are worth the visit?Central Spa on Central Ave. Pricey but I understand the menu is extensive.

Member #6511
06-19-23, 10:36
No. But I might do that next time to see if that is a step along the path to getting her to do it.

I have been to places that won't touch you, but encourage or at least allow that (notably 28 Fuller way back; some of you may have gotten more but for me it was always self serve).

Occasionally at 28 Fuller they would let me play with their tits even if didn't touch your cock.

Walker22
06-19-23, 10:38
Is Erie Boulevard still open and, if so, any recent reports?

JarelRod
06-21-23, 05:54
Sorry, did not mean to type 28 Fuller below.

I meant the place on the other side of Fuller, that closed 10-15 years ago.

That place was the only one in town for some nmbr of years, I believe, so I went there a good nmbr of times.

Never had anyone touch my cock there, but jerked off, and sometimes they would put my hands on their its, usually OTC but occasionally UTC.

Armand69
06-24-23, 17:37
See add on STG for AMP in burnt hills going to have to try it out.

Armand69
06-25-23, 05:45
See new AMP posting in STG thus one in burnt hills.

OllieBear
06-25-23, 10:24
See add on STG for AMP in burnt hills going to have to try it out.Lakehill Road is not super private- it's not very long and there are two schools, a church and the library. I wonder how discrete the location is.

Brattler83
06-25-23, 16:16
Also spied one the other day on Western Ave in Guilderland by Westmere.

See new AMP posting in STG thus one in burnt hills.

Brattler83
06-25-23, 16:45
Feel like I've been around a bit, I've tried 2 of 3 places up In Queensbury/GF area, Aroma and Tao in CP, Parkway, Central (never want to go there again), Golden Sands, Green Garden, Eastern (the one in Latham) and most recently the place on Fuller.

Want to try somewhere new, any one got any suggestions?

YankeesFan69
06-26-23, 10:21
Ooooops, here's the link.

https://albany.craigslist.org/hws/d/amsterdam-grand-openinghealing-hands/7628285689.htmlI'm wondering about this one also. If that's her in pic probably too good to be true.

Mongugotz
06-26-23, 12:13
I'm wondering about this one also. If that's her in pic probably too good to be true.She only sees females. She will refer you to her friend. I never followed through.

Altenayter
06-26-23, 15:23
Lakehill Road is not super private- it's not very long and there are two schools, a church and the library. I wonder how discrete the location is.Was think about TOFTT on this one. Also watching to see when the AMP setting up in the Crosstown Plaza finally opens. I'll definitely give that one a shot when it opens. For me it's one where I'm less likely to be spotted than any other Schenectady option, and it's a hike for me to drive to clifton park or albany for service.

Allbany
06-26-23, 22:35
She only sees females. She will refer you to her friend. I never followed through.Maybe it's a chance to play the "I feel like a female" card!

Mongugotz
06-27-23, 05:39
Maybe it's a chance to play the "I feel like a female" card!"Can you define the definition of a woman"?

YankeesFan69
06-27-23, 10:02
Maybe it's a chance to play the "I feel like a female" card!I texted number yesterday and got a text back asking if I was a guy which of course I said yes. I asked if that was her in pic. Got a text back saying he was male only massage women and referred me to a female who massages both men and women. I since deleted. I guess when you see pics like that, it is too good to be true!

Mongugotz
06-27-23, 13:52
I texted number yesterday and got a text back asking if I was a guy which of course I said yes. I asked if that was her in pic. Got a text back saying he was male only massage women and referred me to a female who massages both men and women. I since deleted. I guess when you see pics like that, it is too good to be true!Could the referral be a possibility?

Altenayter
06-27-23, 14:03
Didn't call the STG number for Lake Hill Road but did drop in at the AMP in Kingsley Corner. Seems like this would be the place since it's new and there's no lodging on Lake Hill Rd. However, didn't get an HE on the first visit. Woman was older and chubby and seemed to be the only one there.

Parking for the multi tenant building is in a triangle down behind the building, so plenty discrete from the street. Entry is on the lower floor near the parking.

Was think about TOFTT on this one. Also watching to see when the AMP setting up in the Crosstown Plaza finally opens. I'll definitely give that one a shot when it opens. For me it's one where I'm less likely to be spotted than any other Schenectady option, and it's a hike for me to drive to clifton park or albany for service.

Mongugotz
06-28-23, 10:28
Didn't call the STG number for Lake Hill Road but did drop in at the AMP in Kingsley Corner. Seems like this would be the place since it's new and there's no lodging on Lake Hill Rd. However, didn't get an HE on the first visit. Woman was older and chubby and seemed to be the only one there.

Parking for the multi tenant building is in a triangle down behind the building, so plenty discrete from the street. Entry is on the lower floor near the parking.What was the house fee? Was it at least a decent massage? Were you covered the entire time?

Phaeque
06-28-23, 17:53
Also spied one the other day on Western Ave in Guilderland by Westmere.I'll scout it out and report back. Where exactly was it?

Mongugotz
06-28-23, 21:32
What was the house fee? Was it at least a decent massage? Were you covered the entire time?I answered my own question with a visit today, $60 for the hour. Only 1 woman there, goes by Anna, started off with light strokes that went to medium pressure, no draping. She kept telling me I'm big and strong and number 1.on the flip, more of the same, worked around the goods but didn't touch the goods, I didn't push for more, but she seemed that she could be convinced, again more of the "your big and stong" lalalalalala. Paid the $60 with $20 tip and she was more than happy, overall, decent relaxing massage. That was my only expectation. She said next time for me to try 4 hands. To be continued.

Altenayter
06-28-23, 22:17
House was 50 hhr. Massage was above average. Was asked whether I wanted to be covered at the start. Told her no and she left the drapes off until the flip. She got close to junior a couple times on the flip but didn't offer or ask whether ok to touch like normal. She told me time was up and said I was a gentleman a bit after. Overall pleaselant with a hint of more.

What was the house fee? Was it at least a decent massage? Were you covered the entire time?

Member #6511
06-29-23, 02:47
House was 50 hhr. Massage was above average. Was asked whether I wanted to be covered at the start. Told her no and she left the drapes off until the flip. She got close to junior a couple times on the flip but didn't offer or ask whether ok to touch like normal. She told me time was up and said I was a gentleman a bit after. Overall pleaselant with a hint of more.Pretty positive report about this place on the other site.

Walker22
06-29-23, 13:46
Pretty positive report about this place on the other site.What's the other site?

JarelRod
06-30-23, 08:28
I am kind of confused over the past few threads, as to what place is actually being talked about.

Can someone please clarify clearly what place this is?

If don't want to say anything public feel free to PM me.

House was 50 hhr. Massage was above average. Was asked whether I wanted to be covered at the start. Told her no and she left the drapes off until the flip. She got close to junior a couple times on the flip but didn't offer or ask whether ok to touch like normal. She told me time was up and said I was a gentleman a bit after. Overall pleaselant with a hint of more.

JarelRod
06-30-23, 08:29
I am kind of confused over the past few threads, as to what place is actually being talked about.

If don't want to say anything public feel free to PM me.

I answered my own question with a visit today, $60 for the hour. Only 1 woman there, goes by Anna, started off with light strokes that went to medium pressure, no draping. She kept telling me I'm big and strong and number 1.on the flip, more of the same, worked around the goods but didn't touch the goods, I didn't push for more, but she seemed that she could be convinced, again more of the "your big and stong" lalalalalala. Paid the $60 with $20 tip and she was more than happy, overall, decent relaxing massage. That was my only expectation. She said next time for me to try 4 hands. To be continued.

Doit99
06-30-23, 15:30

If don't want to say anything public feel free to PM me.I believe they meant the one in Burnt Hills.

Phaeque
07-01-23, 00:41
I'll scout it out and report back. Where exactly was it?Has anyone seen anything new on Western?

Upforfunn27
07-01-23, 12:33
Also spied one the other day on Western Ave in Guilderland by Westmere.Can you give a hint in the new Western Ave place? I've been through there several times recently and didn't see anything. If you don't have an address, a landmark with be helpful. Thanks in advance!

Brattler83
07-01-23, 13:06
Just sent you a PM with some details.

Can you give a hint in the new Western Ave place? I've been through there several times recently and didn't see anything. If you don't have an address, a landmark with be helpful. Thanks in advance!

JarelRod
07-02-23, 07:41
Yes I want to also thank those that sent me PMs on the location.

Much appreciated.

I believe they meant the one in Burnt Hills.

Mongugotz
07-02-23, 12:28
Yes I want to also thank those that sent me PMs on the location.

Much appreciated.NP good luck!

Brattler83
07-02-23, 16:05
Anyone premium on Rubmaps? Been seeing this place get reviewed there several times the last few months but absolutely nothing here or on the other site. I was up there a few months back and was about yo TOFTT and try it out but was told first appointment wasn't for another 3 hours.

TonyFoo
07-03-23, 22:39
Anyone premium on Rubmaps? Been seeing this place get reviewed there several times the last few months but absolutely nothing here or on the other site. I was up there a few months back and was about yo TOFTT and try it out but was told first appointment wasn't for another 3 hours.Ill stop in this week if I get a chance when I'm up that way this week.

JarelRod
07-04-23, 12:17
So I stopped in just to scope it out, did not have a session.

First thing I noticed is they have at least 3 signs on the roads outside the place, advertising the place, with arrows pointing towards it.

As Burnt Hills is kind of a well off, conservative community, not sure its wise to be so obvious.

Everyone driving by will see the signs, anyone could complain.

Took me awhile to find the place, basically there are 2 buildings in that plaza, each has shops and businesses on each side of the building.

Its on the bottom floor of the west side of the west most of the 2 buildings.

Walked right in, no buzzer. A woman came out after a minute. Looked mid 40's, like a long permed thick hairstyle. Nice body, tight shirt with C tits.

Wasn't overly friendly. Seemed disappointed when I said just walked by and noticed the place, no time for session now.

Anyway, realize this is not much of a report, but that's all I got right now. Prob won't try it unless hear something positive from others, as have other options I like and can only afford to do this once every 4 to 6 weeks.

NP good luck!

Walker22
07-04-23, 12:17
Saw an ad on STG for a new place on Central Ave. Drove by and it's a cigar shop. Am I missing a back door or alternate entrance? Anyone see this?

AllAboutAmps
07-05-23, 10:44
Anyone had any success with rub page?

https://rubpage.com/ad-city/albany-ny/

I'm sceptical. Ads seem TGTBT.

Vanomad
07-05-23, 13:13
I live nearby so had to give this a try. Got a shorter lady, a little stocky but overall nice looking. I stripped bare as I know there is no play if you don't. She started a covered massage, medium, and it was quite nice. About 20 minutes in she pulled the sheet and started oil. When she got near my butt I would move in a way to let her know I enjoyed it and give easy access to the boys, quickly the boys were getting massaged as well as my very firm junior, lots of ass play too. OTC was allowed, I tried to free the girls to no avail. She was very sensual, kissing my neck, etc. The HE was slow with lots of playing with the boys. The release was strong and almost got my chin, luckily fell just short. All in all a GREAT AMP experience. Before proceeding she asked if I wanted back door, I declined, but it's on the menu. I agree this spot won't likely last long, but I would enjoy it while it's there. $60 1 hour house fee, $50 tip, no haggling whatsoever.

So I stopped in just to scope it out, did not have a session.

First thing I noticed is they have at least 3 signs on the roads outside the place, advertising the place, with arrows pointing towards it.

As Burnt Hills is kind of a well off, conservative community, not sure its wise to be so obvious.

Everyone driving by will see the signs, anyone could complain.

Took me awhile to find the place, basically there are 2 buildings in that plaza, each has shops and businesses on each side of the building.

Its on the bottom floor of the west side of the west most of the 2 buildings.

Walked right in, no buzzer. A woman came out after a minute. Looked mid 40's, like a long permed thick hairstyle. Nice body, tight shirt with C tits.

Wasn't overly friendly. Seemed disappointed when I said just walked by and noticed the place, no time for session now.

Anyway, realize this is not much of a report, but that's all I got right now. Prob won't try it unless hear something positive from others, as have other options I like and can only afford to do this once every 4 to 6 weeks.

AllAboutAmps
07-05-23, 13:40
The page only list 2 providers. Provider 2 hasn't been online in a month and the hours listed were not favorable.

So I tried to contact provider 1. She is running a cash app / gift card scam.

I'm sceptical. Ads seem TGTBT.

DunKin9
07-05-23, 14:32

I'm sceptical. Ads seem TGTBT.I contacted provider #1, Kelly, and she told me she only accepts gift cards. I told her cash but she refused. So I swaited 15 minutes and said I had the card and was on my way. I waited another 15 an told her I was there. She asked me to send a pic of the card. I sent a pic of the front (I had taken a pic in Walmart and never bought the card). She then asked for a pic of the back with the number on it.

Scam, Scam, Scam, Scam. . .

She promised she was real and doesn't rip people off like that. BUT, Why is a 20 something girl living in a 55+ apartment complex?

Be careful out there gentlemen!!!

Brattler83
07-05-23, 21:54
How long we giving this place? Till the end of the year? Can't imagine Esther who heads the shuffleboard club is gunna let a place like this stick around in her neighborhood.

Anyways, any chance you get a name of the masseuse?

I live nearby so had to give this a try. Got a shorter lady, a little stocky but overall nice looking. I stripped bare as I know there is no play if you don't. She started a covered massage, medium, and it was quite nice. About 20 minutes in she pulled the sheet and started oil. When she got near my butt I would move in a way to let her know I enjoyed it and give easy access to the boys, quickly the boys were getting massaged as well as my very firm junior, lots of ass play too. OTC was allowed, I tried to free the girls to no avail. She was very sensual, kissing my neck, etc. The HE was slow with lots of playing with the boys. The release was strong and almost got my chin, luckily fell just short. All in all a GREAT AMP experience. Before proceeding she asked if I wanted back door, I declined, but it's on the menu. I agree this spot won't likely last long, but I would enjoy it while it's there. $60 1 hour house fee, $50 tip, no haggling whatsoever.

Mongugotz
07-06-23, 05:41
Sounds like he got Anna. Very friendly and no haggle. And you even get a choice of a bottled water or can of Diet Coke!

How long we giving this place? Till the end of the year? Can't imagine Esther who heads the shuffleboard club is gunna let a place like this stick around in her neighborhood.

JarelRod
07-06-23, 08:06
Personally, I would not go to a place if cannot play with their tits.

Brattler83
07-06-23, 15:20
With your permission I'd like to include that quote on your tombstone and in your obituary.

Personally, I would not go to a place if cannot play with their tits.

JarelRod
07-07-23, 07:36
Ha ha.

Just my personal preference, but to each their own.

With your permission I'd like to include that quote on your tombstone and in your obituary.

Brattler83
07-07-23, 21:12
Just may be able to TOFTT and try this place out early next week.

Also spied one the other day on Western Ave in Guilderland by Westmere.

CapitalRegular
07-08-23, 14:38
I live nearby so had to give this a try. Got a shorter lady, a little stocky but overall nice looking. I stripped bare as I know there is no play if you don't. She started a covered massage, medium, and it was quite nice. About 20 minutes in she pulled the sheet and started oil. When she got near my butt I would move in a way to let her know I enjoyed it and give easy access to the boys, quickly the boys were getting massaged as well as my very firm junior, lots of ass play too. OTC was allowed, I tried to free the girls to no avail. She was very sensual, kissing my neck, etc. The HE was slow with lots of playing with the boys. The release was strong and almost got my chin, luckily fell just short. All in all a GREAT AMP experience. Before proceeding she asked if I wanted back door, I declined, but it's on the menu. I agree this spot won't likely last long, but I would enjoy it while it's there. $60 1 hour house fee, $50 tip, no haggling whatsoever.I was not offered more than a standard HE. She did play with my ass but wouldn't go further than using her hand. I did got under the panties. It was ok. Was hoping to be offered more.

XtraLong
07-08-23, 16:54
I live nearby so had to give this a try. Got a shorter lady, a little stocky but overall nice looking. I stripped bare as I know there is no play if you don't. She started a covered massage, medium, and it was quite nice. About 20 minutes in she pulled the sheet and started oil. When she got near my butt I would move in a way to let her know I enjoyed it and give easy access to the boys, quickly the boys were getting massaged as well as my very firm junior, lots of ass play too. OTC was allowed, I tried to free the girls to no avail. She was very sensual, kissing my neck, etc. The HE was slow with lots of playing with the boys. The release was strong and almost got my chin, luckily fell just short. All in all a GREAT AMP experience. Before proceeding she asked if I wanted back door, I declined, but it's on the menu. I agree this spot won't likely last long, but I would enjoy it while it's there. $60 1 hour house fee, $50 tip, no haggling whatsoever.Where is this located? I may give a second opinion.

TonyFoo
07-08-23, 16:59
I was not offered more than a standard HE. She did play with my ass but wouldn't go further than using her hand. I did got under the panties. It was ok. Was hoping to be offered more.Whose back door? Hers or yours?

CapitalRegular
07-08-23, 18:36
Whose back door? Hers or yours?It would go towards her.

Mongugotz
07-08-23, 21:10
Did you get Anna? She was the one I had when I went last week and she told me to come back to try 4 hands. I was just wondering, did you happen to see the other set of hands there?

I was not offered more than a standard HE. She did play with my ass but wouldn't go further than using her hand. I did got under the panties. It was ok. Was hoping to be offered more.

Brattler83
07-09-23, 16:38
Been meaning to ask;.

Is 4 hands worth it? Never tried it but always have been lightly curious.

Did you get Anna? She was the one I had when I went last week and she told me to come back to try 4 hands. I was just wondering, did you happen to see the other set of hands there?

Allbany
07-09-23, 22:58
Been meaning to ask;.

Is 4 hands worth it? Never tried it but always have been lightly curious.I have tried it in the past a couple of times. It isn't twice as good that is for sure. One seems to take the lead and the other follows. Both times the HE was only one of them after the other stepped out.

Not worth it IMHO.

Chemmy
07-10-23, 11:14
New to town. Should I stop by Central or MD? Is there another I am missing? Thanks!

Mongugotz
07-11-23, 05:09
I agree. I know most of us are thinking "wow, 2 women at once (a threesome)! In the AMP world its much different, 4 hands touching the body while they talk to each other in Chinese, you might get lucky with all four hands teasing you, but most times than not its only 1 pair of hands that's shaking junior north to south multiple times until she gets rained on! The other pair of hands have now become soley another pair of eyes while she watches during this process, that's IF she hasnt walked out by then.

I have tried it in the past a couple of times. It isn't twice as good that is for sure. One seems to take the lead and the other follows. Both times the HE was only one of them after the other stepped out.

Not worth it IMHO.

Mongugotz
07-12-23, 05:40
Hi all. I figured I would start a thread for all us "boobie" lovers out there who love big natural tits with nice nipples! Its been a while since I've seen a nice pair and I'm needing to practice on my suckling skills. Whether its an AMP, an independent, or current or future ex-wives, lets take a poll, and ill TOFTT and put in my 3 cents!

JarelRod
07-12-23, 14:52
I love large aerola, or large nipples; that's the turn on for me, more so than tit size.

The woman at Green Spa on State Street in Schenectady had huge huge aerola and nipples. Her tits were not huge, although decent size, but aerola, nipples amazing. Unfortunately she did not allow sucking, just touching. Haven't been there in years.

Tracy / Apple at Fuller has very large aerola and nipples, on prob B tits.

Tiffany from you Spa had smallish tits, but large brown aerola and nips, hers were quite nice.

Recently, Alice from Eastern (now gone of course) had pretty much perfect all around tits. Size / shape of her tits, aerola and nips pretty large although not freakishly so, but all around pretty perfect tits.

I understand Anna now at Burnt Hills has very nice tits, have not seen her yet, wondering what her aerola, nipples are like.

Hi all. I figured I would start a thread for all us "boobie" lovers out there who love big natural tits with nice nipples! Its been a while since I've seen a nice pair and I'm needing to practice on my suckling skills. Whether its an AMP, an independent, or current or future ex-wives, lets take a poll, and ill TOFTT and put in my 3 cents!

Mongugotz
07-12-23, 17:41
Awesome JarelRod! Lets keep this going. I will also add that Anna at Burnt Hills had nice round ones, got my hands on them to see if it was the wonder bra doing all the work or if they were actually big. Nice handful but didn't get the chance to uncover the mounds.

I agree with you on Tracy, definitely had the adult breastfeeding set!

I can't remember the girls name on State, but sounds like its the same one! Those are the only ones thus far that gave me a lasting impression and didn't forget.
As far as independents go..I believe her name was Tracey in Lake George a few yrs back who also did real estate, them suckables were HUIGGE!!

I love large aerola, or large nipples; that's the turn on for me, more so than tit size.

The woman at Green Spa on State Street in Schenectady had huge huge aerola and nipples. Her tits were not huge, although decent size, but aerola, nipples amazing. Unfortunately she did not allow sucking, just touching. Haven't been there in years.

Tiffany from you Spa had smallish tits, but large brown aerola and nips, hers were quite nice.

Recently, Alice from Eastern (now gone of course) had pretty much perfect all around tits. Size / shape of her tits, aerola and nips pretty large although not freakishly so, but all around pretty perfect tits.

I understand Anna now at Burnt Hills has very nice tits, have not seen her yet, wondering what her aerola, nipples are like.

Brattler83
07-13-23, 06:23
Didn't one of the girls at Aroma (on 9) have large nipples? Like pencil erasers. Been there twice, first time I went I got her (and I can't remember her name!

Awesome JarelRod! Lets keep this going. I will also add that Anna at Burnt Hills had nice round ones, got my hands on them to see if it was the wonder bra doing all the work or if they were actually big. Nice handful but didn't get the chance to uncover the mounds.

I agree with you on Tracy, definitely had the adult breastfeeding set!

I can't remember the girls name on State, but sounds like its the same one! Those are the only ones thus far that gave me a lasting impression and didn't forget.
As far as independents go..I believe her name was Tracey in Lake George a few yrs back who also did real estate, them suckables were HUIGGE!!

Walker22
07-13-23, 15:30
Didn't one of the girls at Aroma (on 9) have large nipples? Like pencil erasers. Been there twice, first time I went I got her (and I can't remember her name!Her name's Cindy.

Brattler83
07-13-23, 21:28
TY sir, much appreciated.

Her name's Cindy.

Xpisto86
07-13-23, 21:53

I understand Anna now at Burnt Hills has very nice tits, have not seen her yet, wondering what her aerola, nipples are like.Does anyone have any links / images to go along with these? Never attempted a massage before, not sure where to start.

Mongugotz
07-14-23, 05:22
Yup!! You can pretty much use them to hang your towel or baseball cap on them!! Have fun!

Her name's Cindy.

BegrudgingBJ
07-16-23, 16:24

I understand Anna now at Burnt Hills has very nice tits, have not seen her yet, wondering what her aerola, nipples are like.Also wondering UTC / FIV is on their menu?

JarelRod
07-17-23, 07:31
Well if we are talking about specifics of how their tits look clearly its UTC on top.

Regarding FIV, keep in mind USpa is long gone, Green Spa in Schenectady I have not been to in years so don't know if that woman is still around; reports on Burnt Hills here do not mention FIV and don't most specifically only mention UTC on top; Alice at Eastern is gone; and Tracy at Fuller at least in my last few times there and in few reports here will not show her pussy let along FIV.

Also wondering UTC / FIV is on their menu?

Brattler83
07-17-23, 11:48
So I'm pretty I sure I got the answer I was looking for here in case anyone was interested.

Anyone premium on Rubmaps? Been seeing this place get reviewed there several times the last few months but absolutely nothing here or on the other site. I was up there a few months back and was about yo TOFTT and try it out but was told first appointment wasn't for another 3 hours.

Mongugotz
07-17-23, 17:26
I will TOFTT for my second visit to see Anna at Burnt Hills. She was very receptive to my palms covering her rack with no resistance. I will adventure the quick unsnap of the brazierre and see how them puppies appear. If you guys haven't wondered already, I'm the " boobie master" and hope to begin my own " on the road" mamogram business in the near future!

Also wondering UTC / FIV is on their menu?

Allbany
07-17-23, 22:09
I will TOFTT for my second visit to see Anna at Burnt Hills. She was very receptive to my palms covering her rack with no resistance. I will adventure the quick unsnap of the brazierre and see how them puppies appear. If you guys haven't wondered already, I'm the " boobie master" and hope to begin my own " on the road" mamogram business in the near future!Crap! I wish I thought of that first!

Good Luck with your future business!

Mongugotz
07-18-23, 00:31
Well, I anticipate it starting off with a bang as it will be based on a "no insurance" required to benefit those who want to stay under the radar and not have a "paper trail! To their significant other. With that being said, ill need a partner!

Crap! I wish I thought of that first!

Good Luck with your future business!

Allbany
07-19-23, 00:08
Well, I anticipate it starting off with a bang as it will be based on a "no insurance" required to benefit those who want to stay under the radar and not have a "paper trail! To their significant other. With that being said, ill need a partner!Count me in!

CapitalRegular
07-19-23, 22:51
Went to parlor in Schenectady. Got a cute girl named Youyou. She wanted $200 for FS, which I'm not going to pay.

RegularVaGuy
07-20-23, 16:18
Went to parlor in Schenectady. Got a cute girl named Youyou. She wanted $200 for FS, which I'm not going to pay.I was in from out of town. Needed something and bit at YouYou's price. Yeah too much, but was a good time all the same. Needed that service, it was a rough week.

Mongugotz
07-21-23, 05:54
Great! Hands on training will begin in the near future! LOL.

Count me in!

SheJackNMe
07-21-23, 15:55
Which one?

RegularVaGuy
07-24-23, 13:06
Which one?https://www.yelp.com/biz/body-and-skin-spa-schenectady?osq=massage+parlors.

Body and Skin Spa.

JohnCockTostIn
07-24-23, 18:58
Body and Skin used to be one of my favorites, but they are very expensive, and they will always negotiate for a tip. I hate that They are the hottest girls around, but for that kind of money I can go to Valatie.

Pax Excelsior.

Soccstu
07-24-23, 21:29
Body and Skin used to be one of my favorites, but they are very expensive, and they will always negotiate for a tip. I hate that They are the hottest girls around, but for that kind of money I can go to Valatie.Must be missing something, what's in Valatie?

NewEnglandKid
07-25-23, 23:14
Dezzi.

User I'd: -.

Date: 7/24/23.

Name: Dezzi.

Phone: 518-313-5292.

Email Address: -.

URL / Website: -.

City: Albany / Watervliet.

State: New York.

Address: Broadway, Watervliet.

Activities: Body rub, HE.

Hair Length and Color: Brunette down to shoulders.

Smoking Status: Non-Smoker.

Ethnic Background: -.

Physical Description: 5'3 thin with a great ass and nice small B's.

The Rest of the Story: Decided to reach out to Dezzi it had been a year since I saw her our schedules never sync up so took a chance and bingo she was available. Got undressed and climbed on the table she took her top her bra off and kept her panties on and started rubbing my back which felt good. She soon switched to my legs working her way up to my inner thighs and started teasing my balls, felt so good. She then dripped some warm oil down the crack of ass an gently ran her finger down the crack of my ass felt so good. She had me flip again rubbing my thighs working her way up to my balls and dick and getting me harder as she played with my hard cock. Then she positioned cock along the crack of her sweet little ass and reached behind and preceded to rub my cock until I blew. A quick clean up with some wet washcloths. Got dressed and I was on my way. If you haven't seen definitely book a visit she told me she will be leaving the business in Sept.

Recommendation: Yes.

GeneralTsao
07-27-23, 13:22
Went there based on some good reviews. However my experience was lackluster at best. I was told by her 'no happy' so I had to self serve. What disappointment, be warned fella. I'd skip this place. I will never return. I'm place was clean, sheets were not. No OTC fun either. What a waste of time and money. Good luck, dudes.

Retired66
07-27-23, 17:13
Went there based on some good reviews. However my experience was lackluster at best. I was told by her 'no happy' so I had to self serve. What disappointment, be warned fella. I'd skip this place. I will never return. I'm place was clean, sheets were not. No OTC fun either. What a waste of time and money. Good luck, dudes.I went to see Anna at May Day Spa 3 weeks ago and she was fantastic. Great massage she was very friendly. She let me take off her bra so I could suck on her beautiful tits. I also had my hand down her pants. She would not stop playing with my cock. She kissed my neck and other areas also. Maybe she did not get a good feeling from you. That was my first time there and I will be going back.

Please let me no who is better in the area. TIA.

Retired66
07-27-23, 17:17
Body and Skin used to be one of my favorites, but they are very expensive, and they will always negotiate for a tip. I hate that They are the hottest girls around, but for that kind of money I can go to Valatie.

Pax Excelsior.How much is it there for a 1 hour.

Doit99
07-27-23, 23:37
How much is it there for a 1 hour.It's house fee for massage only.

Mongugotz
07-28-23, 05:54
I went to see Anna at May Day Spa 3 weeks ago and she was fantastic. Great massage she was very friendly. She let me take off her bra so I could suck on her beautiful tits. I also had my hand down her pants. She would not stop playing with my cock. She kissed my neck and other areas also. Maybe she did not get a good feeling from you. That was my first time there and I will be going back.

Please let me no who is better in the area. TIA.I had a very similar positive experience, perhaps she wasn't in the mood for General Tsao. Instead. Craving Schezwan Beef.

JarelRod
07-28-23, 07:20
Variable factor whether owner of the place is there or not?

Went there based on some good reviews. However my experience was lackluster at best. I was told by her 'no happy' so I had to self serve. What disappointment, be warned fella. I'd skip this place. I will never return. I'm place was clean, sheets were not. No OTC fun either. What a waste of time and money. Good luck, dudes.

Armand69
07-28-23, 07:31
Went to see Anna been to her before said she doesn't do happy endings anymore. But the massage is one of the best I have gotten from any parlor, works on my legs and feet. I run everyday so that's the reason I go, will miss the happy endings. But will continue to see her just for the massage it's that good, stay safe fellas.

Cordwood Pete
07-28-23, 10:03
Variable factor whether owner of the place is there or not?I've been twice now. Once a few weeks ago, once more recently. Same day of the week, approximately same time of day each time. The first time I had an experience very in line with what Retired66 stated. My more recent experience was pretty much just what General Tsao described. So, I would agree it is either a change in response to maybe increased volume / exposure on the inter webs, and / or the presence of the owner at the time. No real indication when I asked if there would be a return to those earlier experiences or how to tell ahead of time what the experience would be like.

JarelRod
07-28-23, 11:38
Guess we need to hear if people have had real good experiences there recently, meaning maybe within last week.

I've been twice now. Once a few weeks ago, once more recently. Same day of the week, approximately same time of day each time. The first time I had an experience very in line with what Retired66 stated. My more recent experience was pretty much just what General Tsao described. So, I would agree it is either a change in response to maybe increased volume / exposure on the inter webs, and / or the presence of the owner at the time. No real indication when I asked if there would be a return to those earlier experiences or how to tell ahead of time what the experience would be like.

OldGuy0228
07-29-23, 06:41
How much is it there for a 1 hour.What is in valatie?

The Etruscan
07-30-23, 07:54
Dezzi.

The Rest of the Story: Decided to reach out to Dezzi it had been a year since I saw her our schedules never sync up so took a chance and bingo she was available. Got undressed and climbed on the table she took her top her bra off and kept her panties on and started rubbing my back which felt good. She soon switched to my legs working her way up to my inner thighs and started teasing my balls, felt so good. She then dripped some warm oil down the crack of ass an gently ran her finger down the crack of my ass felt so good. She had me flip again rubbing my thighs working her way up to my balls and dick and getting me harder as she played with my hard cock. Then she positioned cock along the crack of her sweet little ass and reached behind and preceded to rub my cock until I blew. A quick clean up with some wet washcloths. Got dressed and I was on my way. If you haven't seen definitely book a visit she told me she will be leaving the business in Sept.

Recommendation: Yes.She's left the business before, they all come back the lure of easy money is too much to let go of.

DunKin9
07-31-23, 07:57
Dezzi.

Recommendation: Yes.So I'm trying to hookup with Dezzi. Unfortunately she's asking for a deposit. I don't do deposits. . . Ever. She was good when I saw her several years ago at the place on 2nd ave in Troy. Oh well. I've been burnt one too many times to even think about giving a deposit.

Allbany
07-31-23, 23:00
So I'm trying to hookup with Dezzi. Unfortunately she's asking for a deposit. I don't do deposits. . . Ever. She was good when I saw her several years ago at the place on 2nd ave in Troy. Oh well. I've been burnt one too many times to even think about giving a deposit.Last I saw her she was doing an upcharge if you made a time and didn't show. That was prob fine when she was doing regulars and lots of us. Prob with a low volume it is tough to have someone cancel then no business. She is a smart one and I personally would give her a deposit but no one else.

Be well.

Blarf66
08-01-23, 10:19
I am a regular monger from syr area: if any local advice ever needed. I will be traveling to g falls area this week and was needing which of, I believe the 3, (including queensbury) spots are most worth my while. Don't need FS, would want some utc without breakin the bank.

Thanks for any help.

Retired66
08-01-23, 11:10
Went the other day to see Anna but when I got there she was not there and only Linda was there (May Spa). Linda is ok but not as good as Anna. I asked a few times where she was. I do not think she works there any more hopefully I am wrong. Please let me no if Anna has moved on to another place. TIA.

JarelRod
08-02-23, 16:09
For what its worth, I stopped in today and 2 woman were there, Linda and Michelle.

Did not have a session. Reluctant to try this place until feel confident on their policy, given the disappointed reviews here recently.

Just wanted to see who was there, as was nearby on an errand so decided to stop in briefly.

Linda looked to be around 40, fairly attractive, fairly thin, black hair down to shoulders cut close to face.

Michelle looked closer to 50, kind of matronly looking, brown hair not long, wide round face. She was siting at the front desk so did not really see her body.

Went the other day to see Anna but when I got there she was not there and only Linda was there (May Spa). Linda is ok but not as good as Anna. I asked a few times where she was. I do not think she works there any more hopefully I am wrong. Please let me no if Anna has moved on to another place. TIA.

SheJackNMe
08-04-23, 00:07
New foot spa Crosstown Plaze near the wings shop. Coworker went in for 90 min foot work. Had a choice reclining chair or private room. He went with recliner he's not experienced the full AMP treatment yet. They washed his feet and did a great leg down rub for 90 minutes he said she was dripping wet with sweat. He pays with a CC and tips 10 dollars. I said he was lucky to leave alive with 10 tip but I said they probably went shopping on amazon with his CC. Lmao.

TonyFoo
08-04-23, 00:16
Last I saw her she was doing an upcharge if you made a time and didn't show. That was prob fine when she was doing regulars and lots of us. Prob with a low volume it is tough to have someone cancel then no business. She is a smart one and I personally would give her a deposit but no one else.

Be well.I didn't like paying up front, but she's the exception. Never had an issue with her with money or any thing. Well anything except I would always bust my nut early into the session she felt so good.

Member #6511
08-04-23, 08:58
Had some free time on my hands in CP yesterday and my neck was bothering me. So stopped at Tao Best.

No wait. Slightly above average and younger AMP lady named "Ewa" - nice body, tight.

Crappy massage. I asked several times for less pressure and less elbow. But I don't think she understood much English and not much changed.

Brief teasing before the flip. With a very funny "Oh wow!" when she grabbed my junk. The only English she knows along with "come back. ".

Her cloths were tight and buttoned up. Even OTC touching was discouraged.

Above average HJ. But I had to keep slowing her down.

Overall. Meh! If the massage were better it might be a yes if you only want a basic rub and tug.

Its Albany. Hard to expect more at this point.

The big plus for me - no negotiation or money discussion.

Dave518
08-04-23, 14:48
I have not been since Melody was around. God she was good looking.

JarelRod
08-04-23, 15:24
I strongly disagree with the hard to expect more comment.

Pretty much all places give a decent tease, and at least show their tits and let you play with them. Most places let you suck them.

The service at TAO sounds well below the norm for most places in the area.

Had some free time on my hands in CP yesterday and my neck was bothering me. So stopped at Tao Best.

No wait. Slightly above average and younger AMP lady named "Ewa" - nice body, tight.

Crappy massage. I asked several times for less pressure and less elbow. But I don't think she understood much English and not much changed.

Brief teasing before the flip. With a very funny "Oh wow!" when she grabbed my junk. The only English she knows along with "come back. ".

Her cloths were tight and buttoned up. Even OTC touching was discouraged.

Above average HJ. But I had to keep slowing her down.

Overall. Meh! If the massage were better it might be a yes if you only want a basic rub and tug.

Its Albany. Hard to expect more at this point.

The big plus for me - no negotiation or money discussion.

Egon14
08-04-23, 22:27
Is there any place in Albany with table showers? I've never had one and I'm intrigued.

Member #6511
08-05-23, 02:48
I strongly disagree with the hard to expect more comment.

Pretty much all places give a decent tease, and at least show their tits and let you play with them. Most places let you suck them.

The service at TAO sounds well below the norm for most places in the area.I respect that you have a different opinion. And if you are happy. I am happy for you.

I just think your bar for a quality AMP experience is lower than mine. I think every place in the area has gone down hill. Looks and service and attitude are all down. And prices and haggling are up.

And don't even think about comparing the experience to AMPs in other parts of the country.

JarelRod
08-05-23, 07:15
Its not an issue of me having lower standards than you, the point I am making is your comment about TAO being the norm around here was simply not accurate.

My bar is good massage, good tease, HE, playing with tits at least, and preferably also sucking tits; and no haggling for tips.

That is what I expect.

My point is most places in the area will give you that.

TAO is well below the norm, with bad massage, minimal tease, not allowing you to see and play with tits; so your statement that this is what to expect in this area is not accurate.

Its not just me, there are public reports of places around here where get that; look at all the positive reports on Aroma Spa for example. There are plenty of others with very few public reports (wish people posted more, but oh well, but I do communicate with others in PM and others have had positive experiences they share with me here) where you can also get the above, and with no haggling for tips.

So I am puzzled why you think TAO is the norm, its actually well below what most places around here offer.

I respect that you have a different opinion. And if you are happy. I am happy for you.

I just think your bar for a quality AMP experience is lower than mine. I think every place in the area has gone down hill. Looks and service and attitude are all down. And prices and haggling are up.

And don't even think about comparing the experience to AMPs in other parts of the country.

OldGuy0228
08-05-23, 11:10
Is there any place in Albany with table showers? I've never had one and I'm intrigued.Central Spa does.

Walker22
08-06-23, 14:35
Is there any place in Albany with table showers? I've never had one and I'm intrigued.Anna on VanVranken.