PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

ServeTheCurve
04-11-13, 14:23
I've seen Rhonda several times in the past and completely agree. She is very sweet and makes me feel very comfortable during the entire session. I seen Camille at Wonder too. She's a beautiful young lady and I highly recommend her!Rhonda has been around AWHILE, not always at the MP, but use to [maybe still does? ] run "Models Inc."

WyomingMax
04-11-13, 15:24
Just saw Felicia at Massage Paradise, wow. Hot latina lady with a great attitude. I'm pretty sure she went by Anita at Pacific. I'll be coming back real soon!

Blackfire
04-12-13, 07:59
I've seen Rhonda several times in the past and completely agree. She is very sweet and makes me feel very comfortable during the entire session. I seen Camille at Wonder too. She's a beautiful young lady and I highly recommend her!I like the petite younger providers. Rhonda is really sweet and does provide good service, but her body type is a little larger than I prefer. Can you give a litte more description on Camille, and if you know what type of services she will provide.

ZzzDamm
04-12-13, 11:54
Awhile back I went to Panacea and had a massage from Natasha, all the comments on here are true, see loves bigger guys and likes them older. A wonderful time from a pleasant girl, I also think that she does not partake in the other girls drama, if you know what I mean. She is always a pleasant time.

BigDNick
04-12-13, 19:34
To be quite honest, she gave the worst massage I've ever had in my life. I wasn't going there looking to get my dick touched either, I was looking for the deep tissue as my back was in knots. She didn't have a clue. If you're looking for a quality massage, this is not your girl.

Ok, I've seen this one a few 6 times in total, and nothing to be had outside of a pretty decent rub. She's a very sweet girl, great conversation, but just isn't interested in anything further than a massage. What a pity, she kinda has a zoey deschanel thing going. The first 3 times I saw her, was at a medical marijuana counseling center. The second 3 times at her own private office. I guess I'll go back again when I'm in the mood for a rub without any sort of HE.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-megan/10187882

SoKent
04-13-13, 13:39
To be quite honest, she gave the worst massage I've ever had in my life. I wasn't going there looking to get my dick touched either, I was looking for the deep tissue as my back was in knots. She didn't have a clue. If you're looking for a quality massage, this is not your girl.Next time your are in need of a quality legit massage, you might try Salon Di, Paige at Healthy Habits, Tina at E. W. I think they all post on CL.

Bismark
04-14-13, 21:56
Ava at Panacea is worth seeing. Hopefully we all know that Panacea is, itself, a class act by now and little additional description of the place is necessary. As for Ava, I was seeking Tasha and she was not available so I took a chance. I feel like it was well worth the chance.

An hour session ends as they typically do there. She is a little green but gives a good massage, sets the right mood, and adjusts with gentle suggestion quickly. I'll cheerfully see Ava again. For what it's worth, she has my recommendation.

CuriosityKills
04-15-13, 07:44
Recently moved back to GR, recently devorced and in need of a release. E-W is literally right around the corner from my new house (walking distance). Hoping to find a really quality deep tissue but with the chance of something additional on the flip. I know asking alot to attempt to get both. I have tried a few girls already and haven't been able to get both, Tina gave a great massage but ended their. Brooke was good on the flip but massage wasn't what I was looking for, same with sydney. I was reffered to another girl at e-w but she only works days, can't recall her name, white with really short hair and smaller. I know I know I am new, if preffered help is by pm awesome. If I have to drive further out to attempt to get both then I will, but this place is really close. Hoping to find the good combo, but in all honestly the massage is more important, but need the release to compliment.

Steve

Anybody good at both at Pacific? I prefer american over asian, just a personal preference.

No Butts
04-15-13, 11:56
Recently moved back to GR, recently devorced and in need of a release. E-W is literally right around the corner from my new house (walking distance). Hoping to find a really quality deep tissue but with the chance of something additional on the flip. I know asking alot to attempt to get both. I have tried a few girls already and haven't been able to get both, Tina gave a great massage but ended their. Brooke was good on the flip but massage wasn't what I was looking for, same with sydney. I was reffered to another girl at e-w but she only works days, can't recall her name, white with really short hair and smaller. I know I know I am new, if preffered help is by pm awesome. If I have to drive further out to attempt to get both then I will, but this place is really close. Hoping to find the good combo, but in all honestly the massage is more important, but need the release to compliment.

Steve.

Anybody good at both at Pacific? I prefer american over asian, just a personal preference.About 5 miles east of east west on 44th is Royal. I was there a few weeks ago saw Kenzie. Very attractive, great massage and ending. I will see her again.

No Butts
04-15-13, 12:04
Ava at Panacea is worth seeing. Hopefully we all know that Panacea is, itself, a class act by now and little additional description of the place is necessary. As for Ava, I was seeking Tasha and she was not available so I took a chance. I feel like it was well worth the chance.

An hour session ends as they typically do there. She is a little green but gives a good massage, sets the right mood, and adjusts with gentle suggestion quickly. I'll cheerfully see Ava again. For what it's worth, she has my recommendation.I stopped at Panacea yesterday on my way home from up north, bad experience. Playboy Bunny through the 14th, yea, right. Sweatshirt and blue jeans. Asked for an hour. The attendant said no only half hour because it was my first time there. WTF? I said I have been to Royal, and Wonder but this was my first time at Paneca and I really wanted an hour, still said no only half. Lost the mood and continued home.

Bloozer
04-15-13, 16:36
She used to be at Oasis and was good there. They're making her use "Angel". From the decent reviews on Paradise, I decided to give it a shot. The owner said her name is "Angel".

OK. Why not. What a pleasant surprise! Let's just say this.

1. She looks like a 5-star model.

2. So damn close to FS, close your eyes and you think it is.

3. Absolutely beautiful nude body.

4. My hands and fingers were in and out of anything and anywhere.

5. Italian hot-oil?

Oh yea. Will I return? Hell yes and soon! I think maybe I got a "Royal" experience because she knew me and when I told her about the bad experience I had with Chrissy and her husband at wonder, she said I'll make it right. Lawdy. Lawdy!

CuriosityKills
04-15-13, 19:50
About 5 miles east of east west on 44th is Royal. I was there a few weeks ago saw Kenzie. Very attractive, great massage and ending. I will see her again.Thanks, I'll have to check her out. She by apt. Or walking?

Monger01
04-16-13, 00:10
She used to be at Oasis and was good there. They're making her use "Angel". From the decent reviews on Paradise, I decided to give it a shot. The owner said her name is "Angel".

5. Italian hot-oil?

Oh yea. Will I return? Hell yes and soon! I think maybe I got a "Royal" experience because she knew me and when I told her about the bad experience I had with Chrissy and her husband at wonder, she said I'll make it right. Lawdy. Lawdy!On 28th between Kzoo+Breton?

No Butts
04-16-13, 13:03
Thanks, I'll have to check her out. She by apt. Or walking?I believe she is in high demand. I recommend an appointment.

KtheChickFkr
04-17-13, 11:42
Worst massage experience I've had in my life! I went in for an hour, waited in the room for 25 minutes, dressed up and was about to leave before Jeniffer (or whatever her name was) convinced me to stay. Silly me, I got persuaded by her hot body, and went back in the room. She spent 5 minutes rubbing my back, then did the flip. About ten minutes later, she was done and started to dress. Then she rushed out of the room because she said there was someone else waiting for her. Never going back!

Asianplvr
04-17-13, 18:32
Worst massage experience I've had in my life! I went in for an hour, waited in the room for 25 minutes, dressed up and was about to leave before Jeniffer (or whatever her name was) convinced me to stay. Silly me, I got persuaded by her hot body, and went back in the room. She spent 5 minutes rubbing my back, then did the flip. About ten minutes later, she was done and started to dress. Then she rushed out of the room because she said there was someone else waiting for her. Never going back!Jennifer Jennifer Jennifer, you know better than that. To many MP's around GR to give poor service.

Bismark
04-17-13, 19:37
I hadn't been back to Wonder since Panacea was started by a number of the women from Wonder. Natasha at Panacea has long been my favorite but, given how well known she's become, it's harder and harder to get time. I read here that Camille gives good massage so I called over to Wonder and asked for an hour.

I got there and Camille was tied up so I spent 30 minutes with Cindy. I've been massaged by Cindy before and she is pretty good. Her 30 minutes was not disappointing.

However, Camille freed up and I asked for my original hour. She was happy to oblige and she is indeed hot and very good at her work. I can't recommend her strongly enough. The massage was excellent and I left very happy. I will repeat.

Donntee
04-17-13, 23:37
I hadn't been back to Wonder since Panacea was started by a number of the women from Wonder. Natasha at Panacea has long been my favorite but, given how well known she's become, it's harder and harder to get time. I read here that Camille gives good massage so I called over to Wonder and asked for an hour.

I got there and Camille was tied up so I spent 30 minutes with Cindy. I've been massaged by Cindy before and she is pretty good. Her 30 minutes was not disappointing.

However, Camille freed up and I asked for my original hour. She was happy to oblige and she is indeed hot and very good at her work. I can't recommend her strongly enough. The massage was excellent and I left very happy. I will repeat.There is a new girl that was with Camille who also looked pretty hot. Of course, Cindy told me her name and I promptly forgot it. Getting old really sucks.

Donntee
04-17-13, 23:41
Jennifer Jennifer Jennifer, you know better than that. To many MP's around GR to give poor service.Lately she and Barry have been all about customer service. Especially with a dozen girls working for them. Very strange, but I know that if you go back and confront her with your issue, she will make it right.

SoKent
04-18-13, 12:18
There is a new girl that was with Camille who also looked pretty hot. Of course, Cindy told me her name and I promptly forgot it. Getting old really sucks.It does suck for sure, but it seems better than the alternative.

Improven
04-19-13, 17:50
I recently RTFF and decided to give Sandy a trial run, and I have to say I was not disappointed. She was very enthusiastic and seems to have a COB fetish, as both times she's begged me to do so.

I would recommend people who want a very good massage as well as a very fantastic finish to go and book fun with her. I've read that more can be had, but haven't ever had the cash to back up my inquiries.

Treat her right, and she'll treat you right.

Stay Safe,

Improv

Brian Dude
04-20-13, 10:50
Stopped in a couple days ago, to try out the menu.

She was I'd guess mid 30s. 5'2 thin with a nice natural rack.

Got a quick table shower followed by 15 min of mediocre massage. Then negotiated the finish and came away quite pleased. She offered the full menu and I went for it all.

Looks- 7.

Massage- 2.

Finish- 9

Monger01
04-20-13, 12:23

Got a quick table shower followed by 15 min of mediocre massage. Then negotiated the finish and came away quite pleased. She offered the full menu and I went for it all.

Looks- 7.

Massage- 2.

Finish- 9Could you describe the "full menu" please.

I heard it was tough to even get HE there.

WolvGuy
04-20-13, 15:09

Looks- 7.

Massage- 2.

Finish- 9What was on the menu and what was the rate? What was the lady's name that you saw? They have gotten poor reviews for the last couple years because of lack of extras and poor attitudes. I use to frequent that place quite abit way back in the day when BBBJ and FS was a sure thing.

Member #6391
04-20-13, 15:10
I saw the $50 / hour add on CL (I believe it's also found on BP) and made the hour trip up to GR.

A black girl (didn't get her name) was at the counter and took me back to my room. (I gave. 5 at the window and she took the money from her purse to give change).

The room was nice. I disrobed and she came back. She got out the hot oil and started to massage me. She used more oil than I like, but the rubdown wasn't bad. It wasn't great either.

She had a nice body that I couldn't wait to see nude.

After 30 min or so I flipped and she asked me for. 6 for a HE. I told her that I couldn't do that, I could do. 4. Said ok. I asked about her top, she wanted. 2 more, I offered. 1. She took it and took her shirt up. She has some big boobs. My hands were cold and she complained about it. I tried to warm my hands on her, but she was shying away. I did get the back of her pants down to check out her little butt. It looked good.

Got her to give a slow HJ and COB. She cleaned me up and offered me to use the sauna.

I was getting my towel when she left to turn it on. On the way back, a large chested Asian lady stopped her and was giving her a hard time about the sauna. She said I still had time left in my hour. They eventually ended the convo and got me.

I walked with her to the sauna, the asian was there and let me in the sauna. I was in for about 10 minutes. The timer ended and no one came. I waited a few more minutes and walked out of the room. A guy (yes a guy, looked like he owned the place) pointed me to the shower. I washed up and headed back to the room. I heard the black girl arguing with someone on the phone. She came back in and walked me out.

The experience wasn't bad, but there were plenty of awkward moments that would keep me from going back. I'll stick with Pancaea.

Moonglow913
04-20-13, 18:22

Looks- 7.

Massage- 2.

Finish- 9Lets start simple. Who did you see?

Asianplvr
04-21-13, 11:19

Looks- 7.

Massage- 2.

Finish- 9Unless you give more detail I am starting to doubt your post. Your background has been all in Ohio and now you post this report as tho you frequent Rainbow. Many here have asked for more details and no reply given. Please elaborate for us.

WolvGuy
04-21-13, 20:50
Stopped at E / W today to check out Tiffany. She's kinda tall, busty (I'm guesin 38DD) and attractive. She led me to the room. I got comfortable. She comes back in and proceeds to give me my massage, not overly talkative which is good. The massage was great, my legs felt like rubber and I was totally relaxed when I went to leave and after a 40 min drive home I still felt totally relaxed. Back to the massage, about a 1/3 of the way thru I deciced to ask about extras. I was informed that she doesn't provide extras, she was polite about it and didn't skip a beat with the massage. She did offer to go get someone who does extras for me but that wasn't an option since I wanted her to begin with. (I like busty ladies. LOL). Besides like I said the masssage was very good. Tiffany is very nice and makes you feel at ease. I would see her again. Damages. 60 plus. 20 tip. If you're looking for a good massage she's very good imo. If you're looking for extras she isn't the ticket. But one can deam. LOL.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-massage/11909195

Brian Dude
04-21-13, 21:48
Unless you give more detail I am starting to doubt your post. Your background has been all in Ohio and now you post this report as tho you frequent Rainbow. Many here have asked for more details and no reply given. Please elaborate for us.Sorry I don't check in everyday. I didn't ask for a name, but FS and CBJ was available and thats what I went for. I paid 70 for the door fee and 90 on the tip. I got the impression they're very careful about the extras, but when asked "what can I do for you" I replied with very specific hand gestures. She was an attractive, I'd guess Korean lady, late 30s with a thin to medium build. Overall very attractive for her age. Besides LE reads these posts so I wouldn't personally incriminate a specific lady with a name or spot on description.

I lived in GR about ten years ago and used to frequent the place, so on a return trip I took a walk down memory lane. I read the bad reviews but hadn't been disappointed in the past, so I took a chance on a former sure thing. Does that satisfy your need for a response, or do you want me to hold your hand and show you how an AMP works?

ZzzDamm
04-22-13, 12:44
Stopped at E / W today to check out Tiffany. She's kinda tall, busty (I'm guesin 38DD) and attractive. She led me to the room. I got comfortable. She comes back in and proceeds to give me my massage, not overly talkative which is good. The massage was great, my legs felt like rubber and I was totally relaxed when I went to leave and after a 40 min drive home I still felt totally relaxed. Back to the massage, about a 1/3 of the way thru I deciced to ask about extras. I was informed that she doesn't provide extras, she was polite about it and didn't skip a beat with the massage. She did offer to go get someone who does extras for me but that wasn't an option since I wanted her to begin with. (I like busty ladies. LOL). Besides like I said the masssage was very good. Tiffany is very nice and makes you feel at ease. I would see her again. Damages. 60 plus. 20 tip. If you're looking for a good massage she's very good imo. If you're looking for extras she isn't the ticket. But one can deam. LOL.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-massage/11909195That seems strange, she advertises in the body rub section of BP. Why do that and then not follow thru with the "body rub".

Asianplvr
04-22-13, 15:35
Sorry I don't check in everyday. I didn't ask for a name, but FS and CBJ was available and thats what I went for. I paid 70 for the door fee and 90 on the tip. I got the impression they're very careful about the extras, but when asked "what can I do for you" I replied with very specific hand gestures. She was an attractive, I'd guess Korean lady, late 30s with a thin to medium build. Overall very attractive for her age. Besides LE reads these posts so I wouldn't personally incriminate a specific lady with a name or spot on description.

I lived in GR about ten years ago and used to frequent the place, so on a return trip I took a walk down memory lane. I read the bad reviews but hadn't been disappointed in the past, so I took a chance on a former sure thing. Does that satisfy your need for a response, or do you want me to hold your hand and show you how an AMP works?LOL, no hand holding nessesary, thank you for the follow up to your post. I have not heard of any FS experiences from there in a long time, nice to know if you play things right you might end up with a good day.

Bloozer
04-22-13, 16:47
I tried to get with "Angel" at Paradise and was told by the male owner that she was gone indefinitely and asked if I was the one writing reviews. He asked me to keep it down. I told him we guys are damn sick and tired of getting ripped off. We have a place where we can get decent referrals and references. He referred me to Lia at Oasis. Lets just say this. I'm all HE. Massage, to me, was something they do just because. Ho-Hum. Now Lea, on the other hand gave me the massage from hell! The HE was in the middle. One of the finest. But that massage, Holy BAwlz!

Guys, she's the whole package. 60hr, 100 gratuity. For what I got, I'm still smiling and relaxed the next day.

Donntee
04-22-13, 16:50

5. Italian hot-oil?

Oh yea. Will I return? Hell yes and soon! I think maybe I got a "Royal" experience because she knew me and when I told her about the bad experience I had with Chrissy and her husband at wonder, she said I'll make it right. Lawdy. Lawdy!Angel (Anita) is already gone. Please let me know if she turns up somewhere else.

WolvGuy
04-22-13, 16:54
Sorry I don't check in everyday. I didn't ask for a name, but FS and CBJ was available and thats what I went for. I paid 70 for the door fee and 90 on the tip. I got the impression they're very careful about the extras, but when asked "what can I do for you" I replied with very specific hand gestures. She was an attractive, I'd guess Korean lady, late 30s with a thin to medium build. Overall very attractive for her age. Besides LE reads these posts so I wouldn't personally incriminate a specific lady with a name or spot on description.

I lived in GR about ten years ago and used to frequent the place, so on a return trip I took a walk down memory lane. I read the bad reviews but hadn't been disappointed in the past, so I took a chance on a former sure thing. Does that satisfy your need for a response, or do you want me to hold your hand and show you how an AMP works?Dude relax. This place has a rep of poor service and lack of extras. There were several of us wondering about it. It's not like their going to change 360 degrees over night with the rep they have. There were questions and they were fair under the ciircumstances. If you don't feel comfortable posting a name or discription on the forum then answer them back channel with a pm to senior members. JMO

Monger01
04-22-13, 20:04
I tried to get with "Angel" at Paradise and was told by the male owner that she was gone indefinitely and asked if I was the one writing reviews. He asked me to keep it down. I told him we guys are damn sick and tired of getting ripped off. We have a place where we can get decent referrals and references. He referred me to Lia at Oasis. Lets just say this. I'm all HE. Massage, to me, was something they do just because. Ho-Hum. Now Lea, on the other hand gave me the massage from hell! The HE was in the middle. One of the finest. But that massage, Holy BAwlz!

Guys, she's the whole package. 60hr. 100 gratuity. For what I got, I'm still smiling and relaxed the next day.160 total for 1hr + HE?

I guess I'm a cheapo.

WestMichguy
04-22-13, 20:37
Just saw Felicia at Massage Paradise, wow. Hot latina lady with a great attitude. I'm pretty sure she went by Anita at Pacific. I'll be coming back real soon!I saw Anita lots of times over a few years at Pacific. Always had fun!

WolvGuy
04-22-13, 20:49
That seems strange, she advertises in the body rub section of BP. Why do that and then not follow thru with the "body rub".If you follow the link it takes you to th BP therapeutic msssage section not the body rub section. I took a shot hoping to get extras. She did what she advertised. I would see her again for a legit massage. It was very good.

WolvGuy
04-22-13, 20:53
160 total for 1hr + HE?

I guess I'm a cheapo. LMAO You and me both. At $160 there should be more than just HE. Jmo

Asianplvr
04-22-13, 22:23
LMAO You and me both. At $160 there should be more than just HE. JmoIf we're talking about just a HJ. 160 is way to much. If we're talking a BJ ending, still way to much. Negotiate those prices way down! Hell, MikkiatThe Islands will give you more porn star experience, GFE than you need for those prices +20.

Bloozer
04-23-13, 00:29
If we're talking about just a HJ. 160 is way to much. If we're talking a BJ ending, still way to much. Negotiate those prices way down! Hell, MikkiatThe Islands will give you more porn star experience, GFE than you need for those prices +20.Everything Lia did was above and beyond a typical MP service. I've seen $150 and $200 providors Eros, Mc and BP, that didn't come close to achieving the result that she did. I'll be more specific with a pm.

RichieGR
04-24-13, 17:55
Saw Sidney last week at E / W nice girl, however she does not stop TALKING. Massage was decent enough, the flip was fun. I like the girl's attitude but I sometimes like it quiet. So I have been a long time lurker, I have seen a lot of these girls decided to share, after all you guys are worth it. Keep up with the information!

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-massages-by-sidney-26/11852908Saw her the other day. When you said she does not stop talking I was thinking she chatted a lot, but holy cow, she literally does not stop talking. I could have been dead and she would not skip a beat, bla bla bla. Heard her whole life story, living arrangements, car problems, kids, parents, politics, all about her last few clients. Not a bad massage and decent work after the flip and she seemed to have a pretty inclusive menu available, but my ears were too tired to think about anything else. Probably won't go back, as I am sure there are a bunch of lurking issues that I want no part of.

ZzzDamm
04-25-13, 14:33
Saw her the other day. When you said she does not stop talking I was thinking she chatted a lot, but holy cow, she literally does not stop talking. I could have been dead and she would not skip a beat, bla bla bla. Heard her whole life story, living arrangements, car problems, kids, parents, politics, all about her last few clients. Not a bad massage and decent work after the flip and she seemed to have a pretty inclusive menu available, but my ears were too tired to think about anything else. Probably won't go back, as I am sure there are a bunch of lurking issues that I want no part of.I know, I was laughing out loud as I read your review. She also wants you to be her regular because she has more to tell you. LOL

ZzzDamm
04-26-13, 22:57
Saw Anna last week at E / W I remember her as Madison at other places. Same style same story as always. Almost everything is up for your pleasure. One of my only complaints is an our massage with her never even last a half hour, the flip was after about 12 minutes then the fast ending. She still expects full price for doing half service.

Monger01
04-27-13, 10:53
Saw her the other day. When you said she does not stop talking I was thinking she chatted a lot, but holy cow, she literally does not stop talking. I could have been dead and she would not skip a beat, bla bla bla. Heard her whole life story, living arrangements, car problems, kids, parents, politics, all about her last few clients. Not a bad massage and decent work after the flip and she seemed to have a pretty inclusive menu available, but my ears were too tired to think about anything else. Probably won't go back, as I am sure there are a bunch of lurking issues that I want no part of.Every time I see her ad she looks insane to me.

BermudaBoy74
04-28-13, 23:53
Everything Lia did was above and beyond a typical MP service. I've seen $150 and $200 providors Eros, Mc and BP, that didn't come close to achieving the result that she did. I'll be more specific with a pm.Could you please describe Lia for me? Wondering if she is someone I knew awhile back.

Thanks

Asianplvr
04-29-13, 11:39
Could you please describe Lia for me? Wondering if she is someone I knew awhile back.

ThanksI'm thinking she is the Vietnamese girl that worked at Pacific massage on 44th.

DaveBiker
04-30-13, 21:00
Could you please describe Lia for me? Wondering if she is someone I knew awhile back.

ThanksWhat was menu like?

Asianplvr
05-01-13, 13:36
What was menu like?Welcome to the forum. It's best to give us some feedback of experiences you've had with SW's, BP girls, MP's etc. Before asking questions. You need to build up your credibility like everyone else here. Instead of asking,"what was the menu like", TOFTT and report your experience to us. Also, if you read back just a bit you'd find your answer. I for one have given a review.

JustinSmth
05-01-13, 18:06
Hey guys. Has anyone tried any of them?

First: http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/thp/3773243745.html 2 very pretty ladies. 1 pretty cute

Second: Tina at East West? http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/terrific-massages-by-tina-29/11860489

Very interested in her. She's adorable!

JustinSmth
05-01-13, 19:10
First: http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/thp/3773243745.html Pretty ladies! Curious about massage, and any extras?

Second: Tina at East West: http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/terrific-massages-by-tina-29/11860489

I'm VERY interested in trying her! She's freaking adorable!

Donntee
05-02-13, 06:10
First:

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/thp/3773243745.html

Pretty ladies! Curious about massage, and any extras?

Second: Tina at East West:

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/terrific-massages-by-tina-29/11860489

I'm VERY interested in trying her! She's freaking adorable!With me, all were legit.

Darshane
05-03-13, 11:16
Revisited Royal because of a booked Natasha at Panacea. First encounter with Lia (Lea?) /Lin.

Prior reviews were certainly accurate. Her massage was a true, professionally-trained, back massage. Absolutely no complaints while face down, and certainly no complaints on the flip. And she's also a gorgeous girl to look at.

I will certainly return.

Bloozer
05-03-13, 23:46
Revisited Royal because of a booked Natasha at Panacea. First encounter with Lia (Lea?) /Lin.

Prior reviews were certainly accurate. Her massage was a true, professionally-trained, back massage. Absolutely no complaints while face down, and certainly no complaints on the flip. And she's also a gorgeous girl to look at.

I will certainly return."You're Welcome!"

FastHustler
05-04-13, 13:09
Saw Megan this week at Panacea. The massage was very good very talkative and for 40 she looked great nice little but and bolt on's. The only con was she wanted $60 more to see her naked its hard to say no with the little head but I will probably not go back as for $120 I could have had a girl from BP for an hour and got more bang for the buck.

Moonglow913
05-04-13, 15:22
Saw Megan this week at Panacea. The massage was very good very talkative and for 40 she looked great nice little but and bolt on's. The only con was she wanted $60 more to see her naked its hard to say no with the little head but I will probably not go back as for $120 I could have had a girl from BP for an hour and got more bang for the buck.Not sure I completely agree. To get her only naked 120 is too much. Megan was nice but as you said older. Several of the babes at P are better look'in and more skilled. I paid Megan 100 and was able to get a BBBJ. There might have been more available but she had a smelly cooch and was not interested.

ZzzDamm
05-04-13, 16:44
Visited royal a couple of weeks ago. An African American girl gave a massage, very pleasant personality, I am getting tired though of half way through massage getting asked for a large tip. I tip well if they perform well.

ZzzDamm
05-04-13, 16:48
I saw Tammy last week, she is a pleasure, no upsell, let hands roam, gives a great massage. A little older oriental lady but she almost put me to sleep with the massage alone.

Treyy
05-05-13, 18:27
Greetings all, I've been lurking for a bit and figured that I might as well contribute. I saw Jennifer (owner?) at Paradise a few weeks back. The place was nice and clean, rooms well-appointed. Door fee of .5. I waited 20+ minutes after getting comfortable and eventually had to exit the room and ask who would be giving the massage. I was met by Jennifer in the hallway and she took me back to the room. Jennifer is a middle-aged asian woman (I think she said Vietnamese) with a pretty decent body. Massage was horrific. I think it did more harm than good. Strong thrusts pushing into my backbone, a strange attempt to walk on my back involving lots of poorly placed knees, etc. Some wandering allowed. On the flip she asked about tip, negotiated .2. Finish was actually very good with girls out and wandering. Tipped .3 Would not see her again due to the poor massage skills. I see a trained CMT on a regular basis for therapeutic massage so my opinion may be biased. Happy mongering!

Treyy
05-05-13, 18:46
After my poor experience with Jennifer I decided to give Paradise another try. Door fee again of .5 for 1 hour. This time I was with Kea. She arrived promptly. Attractive Black gal with a smoking bod and a pretty decent personality. Kea gave a great massage. Seems to have some professional training and was better than some CMTs I've seen. She was talkative and friendly but a bit too fixated on her phone messages. On the flip no negotiations required. Girls came out and roaming was had. A bit mechanical but decent finish. Tipped .4.

Saw her again after a few weeks. Arrived at Paradise with a buddy and there was only 1 gal available. She said she would call someone else to come in. I didn't like the thought of waiting for someone to roll in 30-60 minutes later (apparently they are quite quick at getting from one location to another so in the future I needn't worry) so we headed to Royal, not realizing that they were under the same mgt. Ran into Kea and she remembered me. Only had time for 1/2 hour at this point. I think it was. 4 door fee for 1/2 hour. Massage was great once again. Jennifer texted her during our session apparently complaining that 2 guys had left Paradise because they didn't want a black gal (the one who was available at the time we arrived). I explained what happened and Kea and I both had a nice laugh. On the flip as before, no negotiations required, tipped. 4. I inquired about the menu and was told that she was strictly manual release. She invited my friend and I to join her at the club later that night but it was not an option for me. All in all, I would recommed Kea very highly, great massage skills, pleasant personality and a sweet bod. Happy mongering!

Donntee
05-06-13, 17:43
Natalie is now at Pacific. She is young, with a hot little body. She gives a great massage IMO. She is very expensive for the extras though. Never did give a menu, but after some haggling, I over paid for topless, no touch HE. Sorry, but I don't recall what I paid. Perhaps some of you master negotiators will have better luck.

WolvGuy
05-07-13, 13:32
Any reports on either of these ladies. Extras? Rates? Pm me with info please.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-massages-25/11846547

Or

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-massage-24/12133002

Or.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/treat-yourself-to-an-amazing-massage-40/11854737

Thanks in advance

Donntee
05-07-13, 15:42

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-massages-25/11846547

Or.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-massage-24/12133002

Or.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/treat-yourself-to-an-amazing-massage-40/11854737

Thanks in advanceAnna = Madison = Expensive.

Lots of reviews of her in the forum.

MoeHam
05-07-13, 16:16
So I stopped in a couple weeks ago. Had never been there before, and could not recall a single name to ask for. Got Nicole. It was her first day, and I believe first ever customer. Massage was lackluster. HE was vigorous and mechanical. Rub & tug & that's it. She was nice enough, and cute enough, but next time I will ask for someone else.

WolvGuy
05-07-13, 20:32
Anna = Madison = Expensive.

Lots of reviews of her in the forum.Thanks I did find a few reviews. Ya expensive is hitting right on. Anyone have anything the other 2?

Asianplvr
05-07-13, 21:27
Thanks I did find a few reviews. Ya expensive is hitting right on. Anyone have anything the other 2?That eye has alot of hits (4 pages) on google image search. Nice looking eye, but not one you'll find in Grand Rapids. The number is East West Manual Therapy as you prolly already know.

WyomingMax
05-07-13, 22:08
I've read good and bad reviews on this place, but I'm telling you between Jennifer walking on my back and Amanda giving a great deep massage, I love this place. Sure I've been seeing these girls for a few years now, and think they're awesome. Honestly, I really appreciate that the girls

Here love what they do and from the time you get there you feel like you're on a little mini-vacation. The newly remodeled office building is very clean and the rooms all have nice decorations with little fireplaces and dim-lighting and soft music playing. I don't need to repeat everything

All of the other mongers say about Jennifer. It's a great experience and well worth the trip! Happy Endings!

WolvGuy
05-08-13, 09:56
That eye has alot of hits (4 pages) on google image search. Nice looking eye, but not one you'll find in Grand Rapids. The number is East West Manual Therapy as you prolly already know.I did know. The girl who posted the eye has posted her picture in the past. Just wondering if anyone has any reports on her. I'm going to end up toftt, at this point the question is who. LOL

Wiggles0923
05-08-13, 12:24
I will be staying for a weekend in your fair city. I am looking for a parlor that charges $160 or less for one hour gives a decent massage and FS. Which is best and who should I see

TwistedBrother
05-08-13, 12:47
Usually guys with a lot of posting experience, such as yourself, would indicate they'd read deep into the forum then maybe ask specific questions if they didn't find an answer. But you don't indicate that you have. I assume the RTFF etiquette that applies here also applies in Detroit, right? Guys here have made hundreds of recent posts. What are you missing?

I will be staying for a weekend in your fair city. I am looking for a parlor that charges $160 or less for one hour gives a decent massage and FS. Which is best and who should I see

Asianplvr
05-08-13, 15:33
What are you missing?LMAO. He's missing the READING part!

Treyy
05-08-13, 18:42

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/treat-yourself-to-an-amazing-massage-40/11854737I saw Lynn at E / W recently (was hoping to see Anna but she was not in). Lynn gave a great theraputic massage. No extras available.

Treyy

Moonglow913
05-09-13, 06:25
LMAO. He's missing the READING part!It is not an unreasonable request. A fellow traveler was hoping for a little help in ID'ing a good place (w / FS) which makes it a little more difficult for GR. I have have success at many of the places but it all depends on time and the provider. For sure thing you are better off going with one of the great escorts in the area.

Improven
05-09-13, 20:04
Had a dream about a girl at Royal that was named Ashlynn. Came in for an HR, but had to cut it short to. 5hr. Got comfortable and started the massage and Ashlynn and I seemed to hit it off, her outgoing personality and my talkative nature kept the time and experience very good and flowing, no awkward silences. On the flip was given some options, made my choice and did not regret! If you are looking for a very nice massage and want to enjoy it with a nice friendly girl, schedule with Ashlynn! I recommend her.

Jum Hall
05-09-13, 22:54
I will be staying for a weekend in your fair city. I am looking for a parlor that charges $160 or less for one hour gives a decent massage and FS. Which is best and who should I seeSince you did not write if you are willing to share your experiences through PM[private messages] or later here in the open, I'll throw you a bone because of some of your post I read.

As of 02/2013 and 03/2013, I visited East West and Oasis off 28th street and Easter I believe, you can definitely get a good message of deep tissue / sport's' massage and HE, but if you strongly want FS BBFS / UCFS / CFS], then your best bet would probably be backpage and less I forget, if you go to EW or OASIS, don't get the first room by the office, unless you might blow up too 500 dollars like I did, since I was on a mission to get FS / HE with mainly deep tissue / sport's' massage.

Asianplvr
05-10-13, 09:19
and less I forget, if you go to EW or OASIS, don't get the first room by the office, unless you might blow up too 500 dollars like I did, since I was on a mission to get FS / HE with mainly deep tissue / sport's' massage.I only hope you didn't drop 500 in ANY massage parlor. 500 dollars in GR can get you a full on orgy with a room full of girls. Holy crap what a dream I could have with 500 bucks to spend in one drop, LOL

Wiggles0923
05-10-13, 13:32
I am sorry I did not specify what I had read. I did review your post for about two months. I notice some familiar pattern that you see in Detroit. The first being that one or two places were FS factories. Which means lousy massage. As for the other places there was only mention of he. If this is like the Detroit board that could mean HJ, to FS. So instead of guessing and spending hours trying to read between the lines I just got to the point. One specific question though. I usually pay $140 for FS and hour massage. Is it the same in your area. Thank you for your info, if you come to Detroit I will return the favor.

Jum Hall
05-10-13, 14:25
I only hope you didn't drop 500 in ANY massage parlor. 500 dollars in GR can get you a full on orgy with a room full of girls. Holy crap what a dream I could have with 500 bucks to spend in one drop, LOLYou know I still got a hard on for you right LOL. When I meant 500 dollars, I meant 500 dollars combined for EW and OASIS, not only one of them and I have gotten at least two members wanting to know what day and time, which is making me MORE careful of even posting out here in the open. LOL[JOKING]

Asianplvr
05-10-13, 14:27
I am sorry I did not specify what I had read. I did review your post for about two months. I notice some familiar pattern that you see in Detroit. The first being that one or two places were FS factories. Which means lousy massage. As for the other places there was only mention of he. If this is like the Detroit board that could mean HJ, to FS. So instead of guessing and spending hours trying to read between the lines I just got to the point. One specific question though. I usually pay $140 for FS and hour massage. Is it the same in your area. Thank you for your info, if you come to Detroit I will return the favor.My comment to you was in all fun, sry if I offended you.

As far as our massage parlors here in Grand Rapids, do not expect FS from ANY of them. They are rare and far between. I have not seen yet FS for 140 here in GR."If" you can get FS here in GR at an AMP expect to pay 180. Most all experiences in GR AMP's that include extras would be 1) possible nudity 2) possible hand roaming allowed 3) HE which is HJ. Do not expect more. If you receive anything more, consider it a bonus.

Jum Hall
05-10-13, 14:31
I am sorry I did not specify what I had read. I did review your post for about two months. I notice some familiar pattern that you see in Detroit. The first being that one or two places were FS factories. Which means lousy massage. As for the other places there was only mention of he. If this is like the Detroit board that could mean HJ, to FS. So instead of guessing and spending hours trying to read between the lines I just got to the point. One specific question though. I usually pay $140 for FS and hour massage. Is it the same in your area. Thank you for your info, if you come to Detroit I will return the favor.I will send you the names of at least two ladies that I saw in EW[I SAW FOUR AT LEAST, BUT I GAVE AT LEAST SIX OF THEM TIPS WITHOUT THEM ASKING FOR IT] and I saw only two ladies of OASIS and I might still have there cell phone I think / hope.

I normally venture to Detroit / Southfield area once in a while and sometimes / maybe I would probably need the favor return to me, especially for Fatima and any good massage parlor or female, who doesn't mind a monger / gent who is mix.

Snagger
05-10-13, 16:52
Natalie is now at Pacific. She is young, with a hot little body. She gives a great massage IMO. She is very expensive for the extras though. Never did give a menu, but after some haggling, I over paid for topless, no touch HE. Sorry, but I don't recall what I paid. Perhaps some of you master negotiators will have better luck.Is that Natalie from Panacea? If so, I'd better get over to Pacific. She is wonderful.

Jum Hall
05-10-13, 18:14
Visited east west again Friday. They have a good staff working. Saw Sandy again and was excellent. Any other recommendations?Am trying to reply to your message, but it says that you have exceeded your message limit.

ZzzDamm
05-11-13, 11:03
Saw Tina yesterday, wonderful hand, nice personality, no unnecessary chit chat, teases but no ending.

Wiggles0923
05-11-13, 12:00
I should have been more specific. Since comming to Detroit is a long journey. You folks need to go to Jackson. You are missing all the fun we are having. I can give myself a HJ I go to the parlors for a good massage and cheeap FS afterwards.

My comment to you was in all fun, sry if I offended you.

As far as our massage parlors here in Grand Rapids, do not expect FS from ANY of them. They are rare and far between. I have not seen yet FS for 140 here in GR."If" you can get FS here in GR at an AMP expect to pay 180. Most all experiences in GR AMP's that include extras would be 1) possible nudity 2) possible hand roaming allowed 3) HE which is HJ. Do not expect more. If you receive anything more, consider it a bonus.

TwistedBrother
05-11-13, 12:12
Yeah, a lot of guys on here know both Lansing and Jackson have some good FS places. On the whole, you're better off there than Detroit or Grand Rapids, even if the total options are fewer. Asking you a question about Jackson privately.

I should have been more specific. Since comming to Detroit is a long journey. You folks need to go to Jackson. You are missing all the fun we are having. I can give myself a HJ I go to the parlors for a good massage and cheeap FS afterwards.

JMann3
05-11-13, 17:43
Has anybody been to Essence Body Works? Looking to try it out, any extras and if so, who should I get and how much? Its the massage place by Huntington bank near Cascade. Thanks in advance.

Asianplvr
05-11-13, 22:13
Has anybody been to Essence Body Works? Looking to try it out, any extras and if so, who should I get and how much? Its the massage place by Huntington bank near Cascade. Thanks in advance.I have not seen any reports here in the forum for Essence BW. Welcome to the forums, maybe TOFTT and give us a review.

JMann3
05-11-13, 23:39
I have not seen any reports here in the forum for Essence BW. Welcome to the forums, maybe TOFTT and give us a review.Went there tonight. Had a short cutie, Asian. I was covered with a towel. She grazed my boys a little, nothing more than that. Anybody have any good parlor I can go and get a good HJ?

Natalie08
05-12-13, 11:39
Is that Natalie from Panacea? If so, I'd better get over to Pacific. She is wonderful.Hi, this is Natalie from Panacea. Just wanted to comment to say there must be a different Natalie at Pacific. I am still working at Panacea and have never worked at Pacific. Just wanted to clarify that so there is no confusion. Thanks!

Asianplvr
05-12-13, 12:58
Went there tonight. Had a short cutie, Asian. I was covered with a towel. She grazed my boys a little, nothing more than that. Anybody have any good parlor I can go and get a good HJ?Thanks for the report. GR has many MP's for a HJ HE, just read down a bit in this section of the forum and pick one out.

WolvGuy
05-12-13, 13:13
Went there tonight. Had a short cutie, Asian. I was covered with a towel. She grazed my boys a little, nothing more than that. Anybody have any good parlor I can go and get a good HJ?Plenty of reviews to read thru in this section that you should find something that will appeal to you. Seems like everyone has their own preference based on the girls working.

Natalie08
05-13-13, 11:33
Not sure I completely agree. To get her only naked 120 is too much. Megan was nice but as you said older. Several of the babes at P are better look'in and more skilled. I paid Megan 100 and was able to get a BBBJ. There might have been more available but she had a smelly cooch and was not interested.I've worked with Megan for almost 5 years and this is the very first time I have ever heard a review like this. I find this review very inaccurate since I have done numerous 4 hands with her. This review is very untasteful and I believe completely false.

Moonglow913
05-13-13, 15:53
I've worked with Megan for almost 5 years and this is the very first time I have ever heard a review like this. I find this review very inaccurate since I have done numerous 4 hands with her. This review is very untasteful and I believe completely false.I realize you like your friend but it was what it was and I stand by my comments. Maybe I just caught her on a bad day or maybe you need to do a little muff driving (I'd pay to watch. LOL). Sorry, I really do not mean to offend anyone but this section is for reviews and to pass info re the women of the board.

Blackfire
05-13-13, 15:54
I've worked with Megan for almost 5 years and this is the very first time I have ever heard a review like this. I find this review very inaccurate since I have done numerous 4 hands with her. This review is very untasteful and I believe completely false.Which part (s) do you find to be false? I understand, being a massage girl yourself, you wouldn't be too thrilled with a review like this but I don't see you would be qualified to call it inaccurate and completely false since it's not even about you?

Asianplvr
05-13-13, 23:22
I've worked with Megan for almost 5 years and this is the very first time I have ever heard a review like this. I find this review very inaccurate since I have done numerous 4 hands with her. This review is very untasteful and I believe completely false.Natalie, I would caution you defending another girl and jumping in the middle. This board is for men to share their experiences here with other men members. We build a trust amoung ourselves. Unbiased opinions of our experiences are encouraged and appreciated. Unless you were part of a threesome at that session with Moonglow913 your conclusion is bias.

LifeTimeOfFun
05-14-13, 19:40
Ok. First timer here. Have read back 20+ pages! Great resource. Any suggestions on who would be a great "first experience". Not looking for anything more than good relaxing massage and HE. Oceans need not part. Fireworks need not appear. But at least want to feel like she is isn't "phoning it in" either.

Already read the "what to do" tutorial. Another great resource.

LifeTimeOfFun
05-14-13, 20:46
Complete rookie. But have been reading all day. I know this information is constantly evolving and thanks to the regulars who can guide new hobbyists. I've read back 20 pages or so, researched etiquette, but would happily accept advice (pm is fine) of a good location and choice for first time. I will certainly share the experience (s) I have.

Not looking for fireworks, or parting of any oceans. Just a good massage, no awkward upselling or getting taken advantage of and a HE. I have seen some reports and they are descriptive. But didn't want to up and start pm'ng folks as a newbie.

Asianplvr
05-15-13, 09:04
Complete rookie. But have been reading all day. I know this information is constantly evolving and thanks to the regulars who can guide new hobbyists. I've read back 20 pages or so, researched etiquette, but would happily accept advice (pm is fine) of a good location and choice for first time. I will certainly share the experience (s) I have.

Not looking for fireworks, or parting of any oceans. Just a good massage, no awkward upselling or getting taken advantage of and a HE. I have seen some reports and they are descriptive. But didn't want to up and start pm'ng folks as a newbie.There are plenty of girls to pick from here in this section of the forum. Just hop in your car, bring what cash you are willing to part with and plunge in. Go in with a smile on your face and be nice and courteous to the girls as you walk in. When you get back home, give us a report of how it went.

Play safe and good luck!

Natalie08
05-15-13, 19:39
Natalie, I would caution you defending another girl and jumping in the middle. This board is for men to share their experiences here with other men members. We build a trust amoung ourselves. Unbiased opinions of our experiences are encouraged and appreciated. Unless you were part of a threesome at that session with Moonglow913 your conclusion is bias.I understand your point of view. I was not in the session so I can not say for certain what occurred. I have never defended a coworker with a negative review. I don't plan on making it a habit. I was just stating my opinion.

MsAlready2504
05-16-13, 15:40
Hey its Valerie former E / W employee if need an appt with me or would like to are me contact me 616 Nine 2 Nine 3 Five Four 8

JMann3
05-17-13, 15:33
Hey all. Has anybody seen London on East Paris for a massage? And if so, what's the options and donation? Thanks All

WhateverIWant
05-18-13, 08:30
Korean is still my favorite flavor, so took a chance on Rainbow again. New little short girl. I know I have seen her at another place somewhere. Very talented no rush and knows what to do. Massage was nice too. Everything available and all performed above average. I will put this one in the rotation. A lot better than lansing was last time. Good attitude and funny too. Really nice time.

EngrGuy
05-20-13, 07:33
She advertised on Craigslist. Anyone have any intell?

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/bts/3805458595.html

Durant
05-20-13, 09:52
Does anyone know what happen to Anita from Pacific? She she working anywhere now?

ZzzDamm
05-20-13, 11:43

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/bts/3805458595.htmlI have see her nice girl, she give an awesome massage. She has a no touching rule that is followed to a tee. Her finish is more clinical than sexual.

Sbff1
05-20-13, 12:35
Does anyone know what happen to Anita from Pacific? She she working anywhere now?Anita is back at Pacific.

Shoeless1951
05-20-13, 19:28
Does anyone know what happen to Anita from Pacific? She she working anywhere now?"

Type in Anita in the "search thread" section on the right side of the GR Massage Parlor Reports. That will give you the information you are looking for!

LifeTimeOfFun
05-23-13, 06:18
Was thinking about visiting ew this weekend. Is Sidney or Reiley still there? Any recommendations? Heard Sid is to talker though. Couldn't find any intel on Reiley.

WolvGuy
05-23-13, 15:54
Was thinking about visiting ew this weekend. Is Sidney or Reiley still there? Any recommendations? Heard Sid is to talker though. Couldn't find any intel on Reiley.Sids a talker, massage is ok and offers extras but can be pricey. Reiley (saw her there at the desk a few weeks back when I was in) is one of a few newer girls from what I've heard. No info on the new ones yet.

Crod6969
05-23-13, 23:59
Saw Michelle this week. Hot tight chocolate body and all natural C's. So so massage and a decent flip. She is all about the money but she has the body to back it up and she knows it. Might see again.

Asianplvr
05-25-13, 00:09
OMG. My wife buys me a one hour massage at Pacific Massage for Fathers Day!

Early present, guess she was excited to give it to me. Wonder who I should get for my massage. Hummmm, any suggestions?

Steve2013
05-25-13, 12:10
I had a great time with Camille at wonder. GORGEOUS latina just amazing the massage was wonderful the best I had in the longest I called her wonder fingers of course she laughed but beautiful smile. I will diffinently repeat think I'd found my new place at wonder.

ZzzDamm
05-27-13, 20:21
OMG. My wife buys me a one hour massage at Pacific Massage for Fathers Day!

Early present, guess she was excited to give it to me. Wonder who I should get for my massage. Hummmm, any suggestions?Ask your wife to choose!

Durant
05-28-13, 08:26
Years ago I use to go to a place called The Body Shop in Saugatuck. It was a very lagit looking place, but the woman who was there did a "GREAT" massage. Does anyone have any idea what happen to her?

Thanks!

Durant
05-28-13, 08:27

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/bts/3805458595.htmlI have seen a few times. It is worth it.

Asianplvr
05-28-13, 11:59
Ask your wife to choose!Funny you say that, I asked her what they looked like as if I did not know, LOL.

She told me they said " we do everything". LOL, I'm kinda thinking my wife wants me to have a little fun.

Spongebob357
05-28-13, 12:44
Years ago I use to go to a place called The Body Shop in Saugatuck. It was a very lagit looking place, but the woman who was there did a "GREAT" massage. Does anyone have any idea what happen to her?

Thanks!That was Maria aka "Pleasure Princess", as far as I know she got out of the biz several years ago. If she is active I have not seen anything, I would also love to re-connect.

Moonglow913
05-28-13, 15:25

Thanks!OMG. Did this post bring back some great memories. Maria was her name and once she got to know you nothing was off the table. Great looking. Great massage. Great "extras". Great time. She closed the Body Shop and took off for other lands.

Moonglow913
05-28-13, 15:29
A recent post triggered past experiences of great massage providers who are no longer around. One of my ATF was Courtney. She left for some southern state but returned a couple times to see old "friends". Haven't heard from her in years. I'm sure there are other fans out there. Anyone know anything?

E1030
05-28-13, 15:53
That was Maria aka "Pleasure Princess", as far as I know she got out of the biz several years ago. If she is active I have not seen anything, I would also love to re-connect.

I second that!

WolvGuy
05-28-13, 22:38
I ended up working Sunday so I decided to swing by E\W. Only 2 girls working at that time, I knew I would atleast get a decent massage. I got just what I thought a decent massage. Durring my appointment I was told a few interesting tidbits of info. Seniors can pm me for details.

Bloozer
05-29-13, 02:45
That was Maria aka "Pleasure Princess", as far as I know she got out of the biz several years ago. If she is active I have not seen anything, I would also love to re-connect.I was one of her last clients. She soon after got busted by Saugatuck L. E. She quit.

LifeTimeOfFun
05-29-13, 08:06
I ended up working Sunday so I decided to swing by E\W. Only 2 girls working at that time, I knew I would atleast get a decent massage. I got just what I thought a decent massage. Durring my appointment I was told a few interesting tidbits of info. Seniors can pm me for details.Why hold out just for seniors. I want to know too!

Spongebob357
05-29-13, 13:57
I have seen a few times. It is worth it.Thanks Durant for the review, are you recommending her as a masseuse that offers some form of HE? What about costs? Thanks for sharing.

WolvGuy
05-29-13, 14:58
Why hold out just for seniors. I want to know too!Because most seniors will reciprocate while most new guys just want to have the info and not contribute. I know with most of the seniors that what is said backdoor via pm will stay there.

E1030
05-29-13, 18:59
OMG. Did this post bring back some great memories. Maria was her name and once she got to know you nothing was off the table. Great looking. Great massage. Great "extras". Great time. She closed the Body Shop and took off for other lands.CourtneyGR worked at the Body Shop with Maria.

LifeTimeOfFun
05-29-13, 19:40
Because most seniors will reciprocate while most new guys just want to have the info and not contribute. I know with most of the seniors that what is said backdoor via pm will stay there.Understood. Was meant more in a light-hearted way. Thanks again.

SoKent
05-29-13, 21:24
Thanks Durant for the review, are you recommending her as a masseuse that offers some form of HE? What about costs? Thanks for sharing.She has a link to her website in her ad. The website includes a page with her prices. Her massage is methodical. It is evident that she has formal training. Although she is quite petite, she provides good pressure and does some stretching. Good massage for me. Very personable IMHO. Her website includes the additional charge for the "HE". As you will see on her website, it is more medical / clinical than HE. Apparently it works for many. Not for me. The post reminded me that I should repeat for the quality massage and quality of conversation. Hope this helps.

Westmich79
05-29-13, 22:42
I know there is a place to post for Holland and Muskegon, but it doesn't get much traffic, plus I know many from the lakeshore area travel to GR for work so I thought someone here may be able to help.

I'm looking for a mostly legit massage along the lakeshore where a HE may be possible once a relationship is established (or sooner, though I don't know of any openly offering a HE at this point). Please PM details to keep it discrete if that's helpful.

I'm not a Senior yet but I've offered several reviews.

In terms of new info, I will say I've noticed several comments about Jennifer lately, who is currently at Royal if I understand correctly. I've seen her lots of times over the years, and she is a great sure thing if you're striking out or get a bad vibe somewhere else. She's also quite attractive relatively speaking. In my experience her focus can be hit or miss depending on if it's busy, and once she gets to know you the quality tends to tank quickly. She starts answering the phone more, going in and out of the room, changing who is massaging you (up to 3-4 different girls in one visit at times!) , and will try harder to get you to spend more. One time early on I was thinking with the small head and she roped me into a "four handed massage" with her and Cindy. It was great while it lasted, and I got both of them topless which I quite enjoyed, but after literally about five minutes she was getting antsy and trying to rush me along (I don't usually take too terribly long, and didn't that day either, but feeling rushed is a major boner killer for me. Anyway, finished soon after that, and left after having been in an hour session for a total of about 35 minutes, and both of them in there for probably 8-10 minutes, and her wanting I think $ if memory serves me well. I told her I felt a little ripped off but she didn't care. Very frustrating, but I take a good portion of responsibility for being new to the game and not knowing better. Won't make that mistake again, and only go there now in a pinch if I really have no other choice. Again, all my opinion and based on my experiences. I don't think they're too far from what others have reported, but haven't seen anything about her in a while other than from some new people so I thought this might be helpful for some.

Asianplvr
05-29-13, 23:15
Why hold out just for seniors. I want to know too!With E / W in particular we have to be careful what's said in the open forum. Extras have been shut off completely at one point with one girl due to a report here in the forum. So best to keep details with E / W thru pm's.

WyomingMax
05-30-13, 11:54
Just saw a new girl at Royal. Cute, petite, lots of fun. She said you worked at Panacea before. Will definitely return!

ZzzDamm
05-31-13, 10:37
I saw Paige last week, I love her personality. Very caring person and not talking down about other providers. I will repeat, everything is nice about her.

Asianplvr
05-31-13, 18:30
Well I used my gift massage today at Pacific Massage in Cascade.

I called ahead and Marianna, Lucy and Holly were working. I made the appointment with Lucy and I'm not sure why but they switched me when I arrive to Marianna. I have never had Marianna before so I went along with it. They told me it would be 10 minutes till she was ready so I took a shower first and waited for her in the room. She walks in 5 minutes later and I get my first look at her. Not my body type at all so I was disappointed. I love spinner types and she was probably 60- 80 pounds over my taste.

She had that glow / smile on her face and she slapped my ass when she come along side the table and I knew extras were probably on the menu.

The massage was nothing special. I kept my eyes closed the whole time, seriously, as I didn't want to wreck whatever mood I could muster up. On the flip she offered HJ which was decent but not great.

I would only recommend her to those that like bigger girls with big boobs. She rubbed those boobies all over me trying to get a response. She did have a good attitude and smile. My guess she is Italian. 5'6" and around 190 pounds. Sorry I did not inquire about other extras she may offer but I honestly think more is available. She mentioned she wanted to spank me next visit, whatever the hell that's suppose to mean.

SoKent
05-31-13, 19:01
I saw Paige last week, I love her personality. Very caring person and not talking down about other providers. I will repeat, everything is nice about her.And. She provides a very good massage (IMHO).

LongTom
05-31-13, 23:14
I saw Paige last week, I love her personality. Very caring person and not talking down about other providers. I will repeat, everything is nice about her.I agree. Paige is a very satisfying masseuse. I've know her for over a year now, and though I can't visit her regularly, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

Tarotjd
05-31-13, 23:57
And. She provides a very good massage (IMHO).Awesome. Now we just got to figure out who and where she is =).

Moonglow913
06-01-13, 07:43
I agree. Paige is a very satisfying masseuse. I've know her for over a year now, and though I can't visit her regularly, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone.Just so those of us who are looking for more than a legit massage. You two are talking about the same Paige others have who provides an excellent massage but nothing else?

Spongebob357
06-01-13, 09:06
Awesome. Now we just got to figure out who and where she is =).Is this the Paige in question?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensational-hands/11915096

I am glad that she is a sweet girl and gives a good massage, but like Paul Harvey. I would like to know the "rest of the story"

Calvin77
06-01-13, 10:05
I saw Paige last week, I love her personality. Very caring person and not talking down about other providers. I will repeat, everything is nice about her.So how happy was the ending?

SoKent
06-02-13, 10:16
I can only report my experience. The last time I saw Paige she was at Healthy Habits. 28th St east. That was several months ago. I don't know if she is still there. I have not requested or expected anything other than legit massage at this facility, YMMV. There are many other options for HE. Paige's legit massage is one of the best I have found and simply added that to ZzzDamm's report. I understand that the forum is focused on reports for where extras are available. I know there are other members that appreciate quality massage as well.

FineByMe72
06-02-13, 23:13
Her massage is pretty great but I would be surprised if anything more was on the menu. She was totally legit with me and I was draped the entire time. Too bad too as she is quite easy on the eyes. I asked about her on this forum once before and have been to her a couple times since and she was completely professional.

I can only report my experience. The last time I saw Paige she was at Healthy Habits. 28th St east. That was several months ago. I don't know if she is still there. I have not requested or expected anything other than legit massage at this facility, YMMV. There are many other options for HE. Paige's legit massage is one of the best I have found and simply added that to ZzzDamm's report. I understand that the forum is focused on reports for where extras are available. I know there are other members that appreciate quality massage as well.

Gcd02
06-03-13, 09:53
Fwiw, a woman claiming to be Marianna answered a craigslist post of mine once, and was willing to meet up for a car date. I'm thinking if you get to know her fun can be had. Imo.

Well I used my gift massage today at Pacific Massage in Cascade.

I called ahead and Marianna, Lucy and Holly were working. I made the appointment with Lucy and I'm not sure why but they switched me when I arrive to Marianna. I have never had Marianna before so I went along with it. They told me it would be 10 minutes till she was ready so I took a shower first and waited for her in the room. She walks in 5 minutes later and I get my first look at her. Not my body type at all so I was disappointed. I love spinner types and she was probably 60- 80 pounds over my taste.

She had that glow / smile on her face and she slapped my ass when she come along side the table and I knew extras were probably on the menu.

The massage was nothing special. I kept my eyes closed the whole time, seriously, as I didn't want to wreck whatever mood I could muster up. On the flip she offered HJ which was decent but not great.

I would only recommend her to those that like bigger girls with big boobs. She rubbed those boobies all over me trying to get a response. She did have a good attitude and smile. My guess she is Italian. 5'6" and around 190 pounds. Sorry I did not inquire about other extras she may offer but I honestly think more is available. She mentioned she wanted to spank me next visit, whatever the hell that's suppose to mean.

Rjmlu
06-05-13, 11:42
So I haven't ventured to the massage body rub route in gr. Previously just backpage and you know what you are getting for the price. So what is normal tipping for HE in gr?

Just curious

Thanks

Love The Lips
06-05-13, 15:33
So I haven't ventured to the massage body rub route in gr. Previously just backpage and you know what you are getting for the price. So what is normal tipping for HE in gr?

Just curious

ThanksMost of my my experience in GR is to Panacea although I have tried a couple others as well. Tips for me anyways usually start at 1/2 of the upfront fee on up to matching the upfront fee. If I am doing a 1/2 hour and the house cost is 40. 00, I will usually tip 40.00 as well IF the service is good! If I do the hour and the house cost is 60. 00, I'll usually tip from 40.00 to 60.00. When you see a new girl for the first time she will usually tell you that her service gets better the more you see her, I usually respond that my tip gets better as well if the service gets better!

Love The Lips
06-05-13, 15:38
I used to see Summer at Panacea as well as Natasha and Natalie. Something about Summer always turned me on! I saw her about 4 times and each time got hotter and hotter. Then when I went to see her the last time they told me she was no longer working at Panacea, that was about a month or so ago. Anybody know if she is somewhere else or still doing massages? She was a Hottie!

Asianplvr
06-05-13, 16:02
Fwiw, a woman claiming to be Marianna answered a craigslist post of mine once, and was willing to meet up for a car date. I'm thinking if you get to know her fun can be had. Imo.It may be the same Marianna. The one I saw was certainly acting naughty. I just wasn't interested so I didn't take it anywhere.

SoKent
06-06-13, 10:25
I used to see Summer at Panacea as well as Natasha and Natalie. Something about Summer always turned me on! I saw her about 4 times and each time got hotter and hotter. Then when I went to see her the last time they told me she was no longer working at Panacea, that was about a month or so ago. Anybody know if she is somewhere else or still doing massages? She was a Hottie!Check at Royal. 44th St.

Mike27L
06-06-13, 11:36
Hey guys,

Was in town, so decided to give Panacea a try. Went with the surprise 1/2 hour (didn't ask for anyone in particular). In walked a young girl with blond / black hair (kind of a combination of the two), fairly skinny with a cups who talked a lot. Didn't catch her name, however (anyone know who this girl is?) the experience was very good. I don't think it is a girl who has been reviewed on the board previous, as the description didn't really match any of the previous ones. Overall damage was .8 and I left happy!

I was impressed by this place, as I am a fan of the American MP's. Guess my question for you all is, do they do 4 hands here? If so any idea on cost? I would like to try out some of the other girls, including Natasha if I can get an appointment with her, but 2 at once would be amazing. I know the Asian spas do it all the time, but that doesn't really interest me.

Thanks for any feedback you can provide! I am from Detroit, and can help you all out on this side of the state if interested!

M

Blackfire
06-06-13, 12:48
Most of my my experience in GR is to Panacea although I have tried a couple others as well. Tips for me anyways usually start at 1/2 of the upfront fee on up to matching the upfront fee. If I am doing a 1/2 hour and the house cost is 40. 00, I will usually tip 40.00 as well IF the service is good! If I do the hour and the house cost is 60. 00, I'll usually tip from 40.00 to 60.00. When you see a new girl for the first time she will usually tell you that her service gets better the more you see her, I usually respond that my tip gets better as well if the service gets better!That's just a little more than I normally tip. Whether a half hour or an hour I tip the same, since I'm paying for a massage with the door fee. I consider the tip to be for the end of the massage. Generally my tip is $20-$40, with the low end being for a basic rub 'and tug where the massage girl raise her shirt and let's her breasties out, to the high end where the girl goes fully nude and let's me fondle a bit. Very few allow any digital insertion, but when that happens that might be good for something slightly higher than the $40. No way in hell I would go higher than $50 for a HJ though (where total cost for a HJ would be $110 with the massage), if I'm going more than that I can get fully serviced by quite a few different ladies off backpage or the other internet resources.

ZzzDamm
06-06-13, 17:53
Ok now why does a person post on massage and body rub, then why you see her she claims that she does not participate in any satisfying action? Her ad says cum see me! It makes me think of false advertising or falsies. Lets all protest! (walking away sign in hand, doing a protest March). Ok guys what should my sign say?

SoKent
06-06-13, 22:59
What a contrast. I had seen Jennifer at Royal some time ago. At that time the phone calls were a significant distraction. It is just not the case at the new location. On a recent visit, I made the house payment for 60 minutes upon arrival. For that I received more than the 60 minutes of Jen's full attention. No phone calls, no interruptions. Great personal service and a welcome improvement. Will repeat often as long as the level of service remains as good as the recent experience.

WolvGuy
06-07-13, 06:25
Ok now why does a person post on massage and body rub, then why you see her she claims that she does not participate in any satisfying action? Her ad says cum see me! It makes me think of false advertising or falsies. Lets all protest! (walking away sign in hand, doing a protest March). Ok guys what should my sign say?I guess I might have missed that ad. I did see one Tiffany posted in Therapeutic with that title tho. I thought Trisha was off having a baby.

Love The Lips
06-07-13, 10:32
Hey guys,

Was in town, so decided to give Panacea a try. Went with the surprise 1/2 hour (didn't ask for anyone in particular). In walked a young girl with blond / black hair (kind of a combination of the two) , fairly skinny with a cups who talked a lot. Didn't catch her name, however (anyone know who this girl is?) the experience was very good. I don't think it is a girl who has been reviewed on the board previous, as the description didn't really match any of the previous ones. Overall damage was. 8 and I left happy!

I was impressed by this place, as I am a fan of the American MP's. Guess my question for you all is, do they do 4 hands here? If so any idea on cost? I would like to try out some of the other girls, including Natasha if I can get an appointment with her, but 2 at once would be amazing. I know the Asian spas do it all the time, but that doesn't really interest me.

Thanks for any feedback you can provide! I am from Detroit, and can help you all out on this side of the state if interested!

MOK, I'm thinking by your description that she had blonde and dark hair and a smaller chest, it could have been Tia or maybe Ava? I think it's those two that may fit your description.

LifeTimeOfFun
06-07-13, 15:18
I guess I might have missed that ad. I did see one Tiffany posted in Therapeutic with that title tho. I thought Trisha was off having a baby.I think Tiffany is who he is referring to.

ZzzDamm
06-07-13, 15:36
I think Tiffany is who he is referring to.Yes Tiffany not Trisha, so now I have to cross the name off of the sign I made and rewrite it. (I still need sign ideas)

Mike27L
06-07-13, 15:58
OK, I'm thinking by your description that she had blonde and dark hair and a smaller chest, it could have been Tia or maybe Ava? I think it's those two that may fit your description.I can't remember if it was blonde hair with black ends or vice versa! Wasn't thinking straight on the way out, if you know what I mean!

It certainly wasn't bad at all, I just would like to try someone different next time. Maybe with a larger chest (can't help it, I'm a boob guy) If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it.

M

Kiljian
06-07-13, 17:54
OK, I'm thinking by your description that she had blonde and dark hair and a smaller chest, it could have been Tia or maybe Ava? I think it's those two that may fit your description.I'm going to agree and say that was Tia.

WolvGuy
06-07-13, 20:02
I think Tiffany is who he is referring to.I reviewed Tiffany and in that review stated there were no extras. I'm sure like so many others that post on BP she probably used that word "cum" to get the phone to ring. Doesn't make it right.

LifeTimeOfFun
06-07-13, 20:18
I reviewed Tiffany and in that review stated there were no extras. I'm sure like si many others that post on BP she probably used that word "cum" to get the phone to ring. Doesn't make it right.Agreed. But all is fair in advertising. The idea of sex sells. Doesn't mean you are gettin any. That's how AXE deodorant continues to sucker my ass in.

Blackfire
06-08-13, 00:39
Saw Megan at Panacea. The one hour massage was 40 minutes including the HJ to finish. To begin with I walked in and the girl shows me to the room. 10 minutes pass before Megan comes in. She's mid-40's, tall and thin with enhanced rack. But the body is nothing special. She'll do nude for $60 tip, not worth it in my opinion. She was nice, talkative, gave a half-assed massage that she kept saying how great it was, and finished with a flip and HE. Total time 40 minutes plus the 10 I waited for her to even enter the room. Would not repeat.

Love The Lips
06-08-13, 02:50
Saw Megan at Panacea. The one hour massage was 40 minutes including the HJ to finish. To begin with I walked in and the girl shows me to the room. 10 minutes pass before Megan comes in. She's mid-40's, tall and thin with enhanced rack. But the body is nothing special. She'll do nude for $60 tip, not worth it in my opinion. She was nice, talkative, gave a half-assed massage that she kept saying how great it was, and finished with a flip and HE. Total time 40 minutes plus the 10 I waited for her to even enter the room. Would not repeat.If you give Panacea another try, check out Natasha or Natalie. In my opinion they are the best ones at Panacea!

LongTom
06-08-13, 10:13
I guess I might have missed that ad. I did see one Tiffany posted in Therapeutic with that title tho. I thought Trisha was off having a baby.It is Trista (Panacea then on her own) that is off having a baby.

WolvGuy
06-08-13, 14:32
It is Trista (Panacea then on her own) that is off having a baby.That's who I meant. I stand corrected.

Fatzguz
06-11-13, 14:55
Does anybody know who this is?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/try-a-sensual-massage-today-26/12593111

Any body have any feedback on her?

LifeTimeOfFun
06-11-13, 17:28

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/try-a-sensual-massage-today-26/12593111

Any body have any feedback on her?Tiffany from E / W. Good massage, no options from the reports.

WolvGuy
06-11-13, 19:56

Any body have any feedback on her?That's Tiffany. Good massage. She doesn't offer up any extras

Treyy
06-12-13, 11:54
Saw Reiley last week.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-massages-by-reiley-21/12552885

Not quite as pretty as pics without the makeup and all but nice looking and really sweet gal. A bit of a tummy but more of a college girl beer gut than an old lady paunch. Decent massage but nothing special. Topless (perky As almost Bs) HE. tipped .4. Not terribly skilled but makes up for it with sweet personality and enthusiasm.

Happy Mongering,

Treyy

GrGuy110
06-12-13, 14:56
Does she offer topless or HE? Is it any good?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-new-rub-deal-31/11609419

LongTom
06-12-13, 16:10
Just relating a humorous anecdote for fellow enthusiasts. I don't know what possessed me but I visited one of the "Professional Massage-only" salons that dot our fair city. Although far from young, I am still in pretty good shape and if I bat my baby blues just right, I seem to get more mileage than some. So I'm on the table (laying ON the drape- so no issue there, LOL) and a middle age Korean (I think, maybe Chinese) lady starts my massage. As soon as she starts, I realize that she's been trained and knows how to actually massage- I've found that extras tend to become less available the more formal training a masseuse has had. But I figure,"What the heck?" and start stroking her calf, then her back as she rubs on me. Well, far from removing my hand, or wandering to the foot of the table, she starts giggling and doesn't try to stop me at all. This continues onto the flip, and I'm starting to think I might be channeling some of our respected senior brothers and maybe about to score an extra in a no-extras game. As time is expiring, she stands at my side and says,"So, you like massage?"

With a stroke of boldness, I take her hand right to little brother and start it moving up and down. She hesitates, looks at the door and then relaxes a bit and starts to rub. But. Just rub! There's no need for me to be graphic on how a HE is accomplished. Except, perhaps, for my 'conquest' of the day. For a visual aid, imagine you're washing the hood of your car with a washrag and there's a dead bug smeared on the chrome. You'd just focus on that one spot and scrub until the bug's history. Well, I was so dumbfounded as my masseuse scrubbed at Mr. Johnson like a squashed dragonfly that I let out a snort of disbelief. She must of thought I was done and bustled right out of the room. After she left, I was laughing so hard that I could barely get dressed and head out to the desk.

I've intentionally left out names and locations because- first, this is hardly a recommendation- more a learn-from-my-mistakes. Second- I got the impression that she REALLY wasn't supposed to be offering extras and why get anyone in trouble.

Moral of the story. Pick the right professional for the job!

Be Safe

Tom

Muskegon
06-12-13, 16:32
http://curtisymassagetherapy.com/

Seen parri a week ago. Good 1hour massage. I got the medical pelvic massage which is an additional 60$ plus the 60$ for regular massage. I liked it because I did know what I was going to get in the end. I left happy.

She follows a no touch rule which will not get me to repeat. I also think its funny cause she tries to sell you how important the medical pelvic massage is good for you and helps withall these different problems. When we all know what it really is for. Its not sensuall in any way FYI. Just mechanical.

Lions54
06-12-13, 16:59
Alright fellow massage lovers. I have to give updates on 2 experiences:

1. Went to Panacea and called to make a reservation with Natasha. I was a little late, so I think that's why I got Stacey instead. She is gorgeous, young, and has a great attitude. Massage was pretty good (I like a real deep massage since I really do have major back issues). The flip was good as well. Touching allowed as long as no insertion. She was nude and that was worth the. 60 in itself. Definitely will repeat, but I was SO excited to see Natasha!

2. Tried E / W for the 1st time after my horrible experience. They tried to give me a big un, but I told them that a friend recommended Reiley. I got her (was hoping for Sidney due to some decent feedback). She worked hard on the massage. Flip was okay, but never reacted to the hot room by removing articles. I did get to see the less than stellar twins, but was disappointed. Definitely not what I expected and I think I got hosed with the .60 that I tipped, but I am a nice guy!

I really need a GREAT experience. I'll take any PM ideas.

Keep it safe!

Mike27L
06-12-13, 17:10
Anyone ever experience 4 hands at Panacea? If so, what was the price and how much did you tip?

I have always wanted to do a 4 hands, and I think this is the place that I am going to make it happen. I don't have a problem sharing my experience, however I want to go in knowing what to expect $ wise. Thanks to anyone who contributes.

M

LongTom
06-12-13, 20:01
Anyone ever experience 4 hands at Panacea? If so, what was the price and how much did you tip?

I have always wanted to do a 4 hands, and I think this is the place that I am going to make it happen. I don't have a problem sharing my experience, however I want to go in knowing what to expect $ wise. Thanks to anyone who contributes.

MThe short answer. Anyone plus Natasha. Stacey would be a good second. Check with your doctor first to see if your heart can stand it.

OaklandA8
06-12-13, 22:32
That's Tiffany. Good massage. She doesn't offer up any extras.Tiffany only offers extras once she feels comfortable with you.

OaklandA8
06-12-13, 23:02
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Mike27L
06-13-13, 09:40
The short answer. Anyone plus Natasha. Stacey would be a good second. Check with your doctor first to see if your heart can stand it.How much is the 4 hands? My guess would be everything x2 I. E. 60x2 for the hour, and 40/60x2 for tip. Can anyone confirm?

M

Love The Lips
06-13-13, 14:07

MThe idea of a 4 handed massage at a parlor always sounds inviting but, in reality I think the end result could be less than seeing an individual girl by herself. See, most of the girls will do things when they are alone with you in a room that they would NEVER tell their fellow co-workers. Money talks for sure with these girls and the service gets hotter but, they would never let the other ladies know EVERY detail. So, when they are with another girl, they will be a little more hesitant to get as naughty as they would get when they are alone with you. This rule only seems to apply at parlors where as if you were to see 2 escorts together, they will try to outdo each other, then it's a win-win for you!

WolvGuy
06-13-13, 20:45
Tiffany only offers extras once she feels comfortable with you.What extras does she offer and what are her rates? Any info you can provide would be helpful. Pm if you're uneasy about posting.

OaklandA8
06-14-13, 00:06
I try to see Tina atleast once a week for a deep tissue massage. Honestly she does an awesome job but can be a little more gentler. She obviously knows what she's doing.

OaklandA8
06-14-13, 00:11
What extras does she offer and what are her rates? Any info you can provide would be helpful. Pm if you're uneasy about posting.Her rates are moderate depending what you like done. I know she's into pleasing people that have fetishes or fantasies. However, you have to verbalize what you want in the room otherwise no extras.

WolvGuy
06-14-13, 07:38
Her rates are moderate depending what you like done. I know she's into pleasing people that have fetishes or fantasies. However, you have to verbalize what you want in the room otherwise no extras.So if I went to see her I could possibly get BBBJ or FS? I've seen her a couple times and in the past that was a no no. She was no touching allowed. So if this is true her / or you are expanding services? If so to what extent?

Blackfire
06-14-13, 08:15
Her rates are moderate depending what you like done. I know she's into pleasing people that have fetishes or fantasies. However, you have to verbalize what you want in the room otherwise no extras.Why does it feel like you're trying to be a wordsmith here? If you have information come out and say it. She'll do what and what are her rates. Otherwise it seems like you are the girl trying to drum up business by implying that there might be more available blah blah blah. You know, like a backpage upsell thing. As it stands now a guy would be nuts to waste money on this girl who "might" or "might not" offer more if you get to know her more.

Jum Hall
06-14-13, 08:44
Why does it feel like you're trying to be a wordsmith here? If you have information come out and say it. She'll do what and what are her rates. Otherwise it seems like you are the girl trying to drum up business by implying that there might be more available blah blah blah. You know, like a backpage upsell thing. As it stands now a guy would be nuts to waste money on this girl who "might" or "might not" offer more if you get to know her more.And what even pisses me off more is that this member[Forum member]does not write, if they[she / he / pimp / enabler / handler / etc] are willing to share more information through PM[private message].

Am still abit pissed with EW, but since I don't want to name names out here in the open less they limit whatever extra's'[The jury is still out on that one], was only the reason why I mainly shared those females names in PM[Private messages].

LifeExplorer
06-14-13, 10:12
How much is the 4 hands? My guess would be everything x2 I. E. 60x2 for the hour, and 40/60x2 for tip. Can anyone confirm?

MAlthough not at Panacea, I recently was persuaded to do the 4 hand at Massage Paradise with Jennifer and Emily. It wasn't my initial intention, but when the upsell came to try it, I though what the heck, I'll be able to cross it off the bucket list, and they were having a slow day. The 4 hand massage was good, although Jennifer left for a few minutes during the massage to answer her cellphone (she should learn to leave it out of the room). After she returned, the 4 hand continued and was finished with a good HE. Jennifer also tried to upsell taking a shower with them both but I didn't take the bait. No cost for that was discussed. Total cost was 50x2 for the hour, and 40x2 for the tip. Although I had a positive experience and can now cross that off the bucket list, I would not repeat. I have had much more fun with far less cost with one girl instead of two. Emily seemed a bit more reserved than Jennifer so YMMV if you had two girls that were more wild. But again. My thoughts are if you get the right girl, you can have more fun for less money with one instead of two.

Love The Lips
06-17-13, 11:17
I go to Panacea as much as I can and usually see Natasha and Natalie as I can always count on them for a great time. I saw some posts elsewhere about a new hottie there named Tia, anybody experience her yet? I keep on hearing that she's really "HOT" but haven't been able to get a description or any real details on her service yet. I love the new ones but it's hard to not go with my tried and true regular girls when I book at Panacea!

YesMan68
06-18-13, 13:23
I go to Panacea as much as I can and usually see Natasha and Natalie as I can always count on them for a great time. I saw some posts elsewhere about a new hottie there named Tia, anybody experience her yet? I keep on hearing that she's really "HOT" but haven't been able to get a description or any real details on her service yet. I love the new ones but it's hard to not go with my tried and true regular girls when I book at Panacea!Tia is short, super blonde (with brown underneath), and is tan (more orange than tan, but still tan). She can be described as "hot" but that's about it. By her looks, she seems like she would be fun but is kind of bland in the room. She gives off vibes that she knows she's hot and it was kind of a turn off to me. It was as if she was more interested in herself than me having a good experience. And my session seemed very rushed. Overall, she is very nice to look at but really not that talented when it comes to the massage part and kind of selfish on the flip (wouldn't get nude for me). I love Natasha and Natalie too. Maybe try Stacy if you're looking for a new girl. She's very pretty and has a hot body. She made me laugh a lot while massaging my back / legs and had an overall good time. On the flip, she asked me was I wanted and made the massage about ME rather than just getting it over with. We know we're not the guy you'll bring home on a normal night, and she at least makes me feel like she cared about my experience, unlike Tia. I've also had Eva and Megan, both of which were very fun as well. Megan is older but has very nice tits. She was also very personable and wanted me to feel the time was all about me. Eva is younger and has a nice personality but recently lost a lot of weight (props to her, really not being mean just honest when I say this) so she has a lot of stretch marks and a stomach flap. But I had a very fun time with her!

So it's all about what kind of experience you are looking for when choosing a girl at Panacea. And I've noticed they are the most highly-reviewed parlor in the area.

Happyone99
06-19-13, 07:25
I also have seen Tia. Young petite and pretty. And all about her. I saw less of her then you see in a typical trip to the beach skin wise. Touching of her very limited. I have not, and will not see her again. Massage was ok at best. Go see Aliese at Panacea. She is my ATF. She doesn't short you on time, good massage front and back. She is easy on the eye and you get to see most of her. Now, if she not there, I just don't go. YMMV of course.

ZzzDamm
06-19-13, 15:06
I visited massage paradise a few days ago. A gentleman tells me sixty, and puts me in a room where I waited almost 20 minutes. They advertise 50 but would charge it when I asked later. After 20 Jennifer comes in to the room, she at least did not leave or answer any phone calls, however after he massaging me for 20 minutes she has me flip does a ok job then says all done. Now I paid for an hour I was in the room for 45 minutes got a 25 minute massage and she acted like I was supposed to be happy with that. She even tried to upsell me for a four handed massage. This happens here so much, it is such a rip off, I only go there occasionally to give them another chance then it is disappointing. I guess I will go back to my great regular and enjoy her touching. Lets stop giving Jennifer business until she learns that we are the reason she is in business.

WolvGuy
06-19-13, 16:00
I also have seen Tia. Young petite and pretty. And all about her. I saw less of her then you see in a typical trip to the beach skin wise. Touching of her very limited. I have not, and will not see her again. Massage was ok at best. Go see Aliese at Panacea. She is my ATF. She doesn't short you on time, good massage front and back. She is easy on the eye and you get to see most of her. Now, if she not there, I just don't go. YMMV of course.Easy on the "eye"? How do you get to see most of her with one eye. LOL I'm going to have to check that place out one of these days, it's right on my way home from work.

LongTom
06-19-13, 20:02
Easy on the "eye"? How do you get to see most of her with one eye. LOL I'm going to have to check that place out one of these days, it's right on my way home from work.WolvGuy. I can't believe you've missed out on north GR's greatest asset. I've been going to Panacea since it opened. Although a score of girls have rotated thru, the current bench there is fairly impressive. When it come to which girl to see on your first go-round, I'm not going to tell a senior member to RTFF (of course). Instead, I will recommend Natasha- if your schedule allows you to predict when you'll be there- so you can make an appointment (her day can fill up pretty rapidly). She has either the best, or second best finish in the areas AMP's IMHO.

Happily though, with only a few exceptions, you could take a luck of the draw on most days and still have a great experience. Note: Although the girls like to stay in rotation for walk-ins, if you simply state that you'd like to select your girl based on appearance, they won't give you any hassle. (she just skips her turn in rotation for next time)

Enjoy,

Tom

WolvGuy
06-20-13, 00:35
WolvGuy. I can't believe you've missed out on north GR's greatest asset. I've been going to Panacea since it opened. Although a score of girls have rotated thru, the current bench there is fairly impressive. When it come to which girl to see on your first go-round, I'm not going to tell a senior member to RTFF (of course). Instead, I will recommend Natasha- if your schedule allows you to predict when you'll be there- so you can make an appointment (her day can fill up pretty rapidly). She has either the best, or second best finish in the areas AMP's IMHO.

Happily though, with only a few exceptions, you could take a luck of the draw on most days and still have a great experience. Note: Although the girls like to stay in rotation for walk-ins, if you simply state that you'd like to select your girl based on appearance, they won't give you any hassle. (she just skips her turn in rotation for next time)

Enjoy,

TomOh I know about the place being just down the street from the ball park. I work on the southwest side of town so its easier and more convenient for me to slip out of the office and hit up one of the local places on this side of town. I will stop in Panacea on my way home one of these days tho, I have read the reviews here and on NR. It's just a matter of making a point of stopping in. Play safe. Wolv

Blackfire
06-20-13, 00:53
WolvGuy. I can't believe you've missed out on north GR's greatest asset. I've been going to Panacea since it opened. Although a score of girls have rotated thru, the current bench there is fairly impressive. When it come to which girl to see on your first go-round, I'm not going to tell a senior member to RTFF (of course). Instead, I will recommend Natasha- if your schedule allows you to predict when you'll be there- so you can make an appointment (her day can fill up pretty rapidly). She has either the best, or second best finish in the areas AMP's IMHO.

Enjoy,

TomIn my experience, while Panacea has gotten some good press, it's a YMMV type of place. There are a couple of very good massage girls there (Natasha for sure and Natalie) but when you walk in and take the next in line it's more likely than not that you might get a sub-par performer. Last few times there I have been seriously disappointed on either looks, personality or being shorted on time. Same thing has been true with Wonder off of Planfield. I've walked in and seen girls that have gotten good reviews on here and have been wondering what the hell some of the reviews are talking about in terms of looks and / or service. Granted some of the reviews lately are "self-reviews" but I can usually figure it out when I read one of those.

LongTom
06-20-13, 06:32
I've walked in and seen girls that have gotten good reviews on here and have been wondering what the hell some of the reviews are talking about in terms of looks and / or service. Granted some of the reviews lately are "self-reviews" but I can usually figure it out when I read one of those.Perhaps I impress too easily and am swayed by the easy walk-in aspect of the place. I'll be interested in WolvGuy's experience.

WolvGuy
06-20-13, 11:20
In my experience, while Panacea has gotten some good press, it's a YMMV type of place. There are a couple of very good massage girls there (Natasha for sure and Natalie) but when you walk in and take the next in line it's more likely than not that you might get a sub-par performer. Last few times there I have been seriously disappointed on either looks, personality or being shorted on time. Same thing has been true with Wonder off of Planfield. I've walked in and seen girls that have gotten good reviews on here and have been wondering what the hell some of the reviews are talking about in terms of looks and / or service. Granted some of the reviews lately are "self-reviews" but I can usually figure it out when I read one of those.I think most mp places you go to are goning to be a YMMV especially at first. Once you've been there a few times more options open up if you stick with the same one or two providers. I understand thats not going to be true in all cases but majority. After all they don't want a spot light thrown on them nor do they want to get caught up in a undercover situation where they get busted. So I think YMMV until there is some comfort level on the providers part. Things have certainly changed over the years, back in the day you could walk into most any AMP and get pretty much whatever you wanted whether it was your first time there or tenth. When I lived in GR I think I had been to them all back then plus the providers were alot younger (20's). LOL

Bigguyfromfort
06-21-13, 18:02
Checked out Sidney at E / W few weeks ago just now had time to report. Very easy to set up appnt from backpage add. Choose 1 hour session. Got comfortable and she did as well right from the get go. Very nice massage and the flip pretty open menu. Would repeat again. By the way her talking wasn't bad at all, she has either calmed down or I just didn't notice it.

Looks 7.

Massage 5.

Ending 9.

PM for more details.

Just noticed something, it appears Natasha's pic is on the fling. Com banner that rotates on this page. I think that is her in the middle pic Dark hair in front of her eyes with white tank top on. Anyone agree?

Lkr2323
06-23-13, 11:11
Wonder if anyone has seen her and willing to share any details? Thinking about scheduling appointment and trying to decide between her and Sidney.

Thanks

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-attractive-female/10775869

LongTom
06-23-13, 21:17
Wonder if anyone has seen her and willing to share any details? Thinking about scheduling appointment and trying to decide between her and Sidney.

Thanks.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-attractive-female/10775869Several of us have seen her in the past. She does the massage in the bikini, but that's as much skin as you will see. HE is available for a tip. 6 back when. Maybe less on some days. The massage is OK, the HE isn't too bad. But as one fellow monger has stated, she can sometimes have the personality of a stump. Still, her body is easy on the eyes and the appointment is easy to set up, at least during the summer vacation.

She also posts in the fetish section. Not that that's my thing, but I think she will sell her panties and / or allow herself to be tied up and spanked. Again, if that's you thing.

You will have to ask for the HE, it's not automatically offered.

Enjoy

Lkr2323
06-24-13, 00:26
Several of us have seen her in the past. She does the massage in the bikini, but that's as much skin as you will see. HE is available for a tip. 6 back when. Maybe less on some days. The massage is OK, the HE isn't too bad. But as one fellow monger has stated, she can sometimes have the personality of a stump. Still, her body is easy on the eyes and the appointment is easy to set up, at least during the summer vacation.

She also posts in the fetish section. Not that that's my thing, but I think she will sell her panties and / or allow herself to be tied up and spanked. Again, if that's you thing.

You will have to ask for the HE, it's not automatically offered.

EnjoyMany thanks LongTom for all the details. Very helpful and appreciate you taking the time to share background. Came across some videos of her online (she was a contestant on American Idol) and have to agree she appears to have personality of a stump. May have to go for Sidney instead.

Darshane
06-24-13, 14:36
YMMV. I fully understand what this means.

I saw Summer at Royal recently. I'd read good reports and thought I'd broaden my horizons. Stupid me.

My mental rating system has relatively standard categories of Looks, Personality, Massage, Extras.

In this case, while I have absolutely no complaints about her beauty, the rest was very lackluster. She was verbally vacant after the first 5 minutes. The massage was by-the-numbers. Prior to flip there wasn't a hint of any playfulness. Post flip, legs were briefly oiled and then *gloop* oil and hand descended and the robotic detachment continued to finish me. After the after-shower, there wasn't even an acknowledgement of my existence as I left the building, as it appears something riveting was showing on TBS in the other room.

Maybe I'm just not the type she enjoys massaging [shrug]. I laugh in retrospect because she said she was good friends with Natasha (Panacea). Obviously good massage techniques don't get absorbed via proximity and familiarity.

As said at the start, YMMV. Obviously there are some who have been very happy.

Negaunee
06-24-13, 16:54
My schedule was not matching up with Natasha's so I thought I would try the luck of the draw. I stopped in and saw Erica. Slightly over weight but not to bad with stretch marks. The massage was horrible. Her go to move is to not massage you but lightly drag her fingernails across you. A little of that is okay but 20 minutes or more is not enjoyable. On the flip she kept getting close to starting a HE only to go back to finger nailing or tell me what the song on the radio reminded her of. Both were mood killers to point I was going to stop her and leave. I can bore myself. She saved the HE for the final few minutes and it was nothing special. I will not repeat with her.

JeffYoung
06-26-13, 10:44
She advertises on BP a lot. Does anyone have any insight? I'd be just as happy with a PM as a public response. If not her, I'm thinking about Sidney as she seems pretty well reviewed.

Anna's BP link. http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-pics-sensual-massages-25/11846547

ZzzDamm
06-26-13, 15:18
She advertises on BP a lot. Does anyone have any insight? I'd be just as happy with a PM as a public response. If not her, I'm thinking about Sidney as she seems pretty well reviewed.

Anna's BP link.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-pics-sensual-massages-25/11846547NO NO NO NO NO NO and NO!

Too much upsell shorts you on time and Sidney does not know how to be quiet!

ZzzDamm
06-26-13, 23:03
Hey I was just thinking about it. Did you ever go not detail with your wife about your massage that she bought you? Maybe you can get dual action the masseuse and your wife at the same time on the table!

Asianplvr
06-27-13, 00:35
Hey I was just thinking about it. Did you ever go not detail with your wife about your massage that she bought you? Maybe you can get dual action the masseuse and your wife at the same time on the table!I never went into the HE part of my massage.

I would love a duo massage with my wife. I actually got that chance a few years ago when we were in Thailand. We laid side by side on mattresses on the floor. We both had a masseuse. She laid naked face up with her eyes closed while I tried to get the attention of her masseuse. I motioned with my hands where I wanted her to touch my wife while I laid trying to pretend not to know in case my wife opened her eyes. The most I could get her masseuse to do was rub my wifes boobies. I wanted to watch another woman bring my wife to orgasm but it never quite happened.

LifeTimeOfFun
06-27-13, 07:16
Hey I was just thinking about it. Did you ever go not detail with your wife about your massage that she bought you? Maybe you can get dual action the masseuse and your wife at the same time on the table!Yea. I'm kinda interested in knowing how much she knows about the hobby.

Joiedv
06-27-13, 11:50
Have been to Royal and Panacea and I think it is called Rainbow on Eastern. But it has been many years since I have been there. I also used to frequent the place just past the Portland exit, but again it has been many years since visiting that one as well.

I have also seen Ineada More (I think that is the spelling) for MSOG and loved the BBCIM. I have also been know to prowl in Vegas a few times a year, but I realize this isn't the place for those particular discussions (unless someone has a good lead on something there and wants to PM). I am just giving you this info for background on myself.

I am looking forward to getting back into the hobby and am mostly interested in finding a good and attractive legit massage therapist that understands how to finish a massage, preferably with more than HJ. Not asking for much am I. I will start contributing as I do research (from the West side so don't get to GR that often) and hope to gain some trust for some PM's of the good stuff down the road.

Thanks,

Asianplvr
06-27-13, 17:25
Have been to Royal and Panacea and I think it is called Rainbow on Eastern. But it has been many years since I have been there. I also used to frequent the place just past the Portland exit, but again it has been many years since visiting that one as well.

I have also seen Ineada More (I think that is the spelling) for MSOG and loved the BBCIM. I have also been know to prowl in Vegas a few times a year, but I realize this isn't the place for those particular discussions (unless someone has a good lead on something there and wants to PM). I am just giving you this info for background on myself.

I am looking forward to getting back into the hobby and am mostly interested in finding a good and attractive legit massage therapist that understands how to finish a massage, preferably with more than HJ. Not asking for much am I. I will start contributing as I do research (from the West side so don't get to GR that often) and hope to gain some trust for some PM's of the good stuff down the road.

Thanks, Welcome, looking forward to anything you can contribute.

Play Safe.

WolvGuy
06-27-13, 19:55
I see she's back, any info on her would be good. I would do it myself but my computer took a dump on me today and searching is tough to do from this damn phone. Pm me. Thanks in advance.

EngrGuy
06-28-13, 15:54
Anyone know anything about this one?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/anytime-anyplace-31/11172076

Member #6391
06-28-13, 17:30
I see she's back, any info on her would be good. I would do it myself but my computer took a dump on me today and searching is tough to do from this damn phone. Pm me. Thanks in advance.I think she's back at Pancaea. The cross streets she gives in her posts suggest that.

Scott Lee 44
06-28-13, 17:41
Anyone know anything about this one?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/anytime-anyplace-31/11172076I Googled the number and saw her ad.

WolvGuy
06-28-13, 20:51
I think she's back at Pancaea. The cross streets she gives in her posts suggest that.Ya I kinda figured that. I was wondering about her services. Thanks anyway.

CraftsmanWoody
06-28-13, 21:14
Anyone know whatever happened to Kat from Pacific? I heard she has a nail salon now, anyone know where? Please PM or email me if you know.

Joiedv
06-29-13, 10:42
Had to go to Grandville yesterday and happened to see a sign for SALUS Massage. The sign said walk ins accepted, but when I inquired none were available. A cute girl with a nice. Well multiple nice parts actually. Came out to check on her schedule. I am wondering if any xtra fun can be had there as it appears they have 6 therapists. Any info would be nice. I will try to investigate as well.

WolvGuy
06-29-13, 17:17
Had to go to Grandville yesterday and happened to see a sign for SALUS Massage. The sign said walk ins accepted, but when I inquired none were available. A cute girl with a nice. Well multiple nice parts actually. Came out to check on her schedule. I am wondering if any xtra fun can be had there as it appears they have 6 therapists. Any info would be nice. I will try to investigate as well.A simple google search would give you the answer you're looking for. I found their web site and fb page. Looks like a legit place to me. But wth? Check it out and get your answer first hand. Just member you're about 3 blocks from Leo's hangout in Grandville. LOL

Happybone
06-29-13, 17:40
Anyone know whatever happened to Kat from Pacific? I heard she has a nail salon now, anyone know where? Please PM or email me if you know.Last I heard she got married.

LetsHavFun1551
06-30-13, 08:26
Salus is a legit massage place. I've actually gone there and had a great massage, just nothing extra.

You never know though. Maybe you can work some magic!

A simple google search would give you the answer you're looking for. I found their web site and fb page. Looks like a legit place to me. But wth? Check it out and get your answer first hand. Just member you're about 3 blocks from Leo's hangout in Grandville. LOL

Durant
06-30-13, 08:42
I know she is listed in Traverse City, but does anyone have any info on this ad?

http://northernmichigan.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/now-thats-a-beautiful-smile-lady-waiting-traverse-city-mi-escort-come-see-me-30/9683701

Thanks!

Darshane
06-30-13, 15:37
Had to go to Grandville yesterday and happened to see a sign for SALUS Massage. The sign said walk ins accepted, but when I inquired none were available. A cute girl with a nice. Well multiple nice parts actually. Came out to check on her schedule. I am wondering if any xtra fun can be had there as it appears they have 6 therapists. Any info would be nice. I will try to investigate as well.Same as others. Been there a few times but never a hint of extras. Just very good professional massage.

WolvGuy
06-30-13, 18:31
I know she is listed in Traverse City, but does anyone have any info on this ad?

http://northernmichigan.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/now-thats-a-beautiful-smile-lady-waiting-traverse-city-mi-escort-come-see-me-30/9683701

Thanks!Lovely Lydia has been around for quite awhile. Google her ph# to get reviews like she suggests in her ad.

Negaunee
06-30-13, 19:12

Thanks!Pics not real accurate. Doesn't show stomach scars. Tranquil if she is on the right medication. I would not repeat or suggest.

HarryHood
06-30-13, 20:16
I first saw this lady at her original down town location, on Monroe. Now she is in Grandville, near the mall, now on 44th street. Anyway, went in.

For the sauna and massage special. Was pleasantly surprised when she didn't mind massaging me while I was naked, after sauna. She noticed my

Hard dick and said that it "looked like I needed some help." I didn't deny her that pleasure. She took her time and was very patient. Very nice. I don't think any other extras are available. But if you want sauna and HE, then hey, why not. I think her name is Sofia. I say go for it. She probably needs the money.

LongTom
06-30-13, 23:39

Thanks!Although she is not as young as she once was, she is the real deal and has kept herself in great shape. She doesn't really care for younger guys, I think because they have a tendency to be stingy. Anyway, her incall is nice and clean. She is as well.

You will start with a massage your first time and head on from there. Most items except greek are on the menu for her door fee (usually $.5- but look for the occasional special, which she tends to run when new competition comes to town)

I would definitely recommend that you call in advance as she is frequently booked (at least when I've called).

Be safe.

Tom

RobBall
07-01-13, 08:07
NO NO NO NO NO NO and NO!

Too much upsell shorts you on time and Sidney does not know how to be quiet!Agreed. Anna shorts you 10-15 minutes and always upselling.

SSurfer
07-01-13, 09:29
Had to go to Grandville yesterday and happened to see a sign for SALUS Massage. The sign said walk ins accepted, but when I inquired none were available. A cute girl with a nice. Well multiple nice parts actually. Came out to check on her schedule. I am wondering if any xtra fun can be had there as it appears they have 6 therapists. Any info would be nice. I will try to investigate as well.You WILL get a very professional massage done by a professional massage therapist. You WILL NOT get any extras.

HarryHood
07-01-13, 13:42
Anyone got any intel on GR Oriental Massage Breton and 28th? Just wondering if this is legit place or not?

PM me if you want.

Joiedv
07-01-13, 13:55
A simple google search would give you the answer you're looking for. I found their web site and fb page. Looks like a legit place to me. But wth? Check it out and get your answer first hand. Just member you're about 3 blocks from Leo's hangout in Grandville. LOLThank you WolvGuy. I figured it was a legit business, but you never know if there is a particular legit person that might give extras. Just checking to see if anyone had been there done that, etc. While it is all good, a professional legit massage with a little help at the end is really what I am looking for and you can spend a lot of $ trying to find that, but if someone has already stumbled upon it. That would be nice to know. I will keep up the search.

Thanks to those that responded.

WolvGuy
07-01-13, 15:19
Thank you WolvGuy. I figured it was a legit business, but you never know if there is a particular legit person that might give extras. Just checking to see if anyone had been there done that, etc. While it is all good, a professional legit massage with a little help at the end is really what I am looking for and you can spend a lot of $ trying to find that, but if someone has already stumbled upon it. That would be nice to know. I will keep up the search.

Thanks to those that responded.You can find that without spending big $$$. Read thru the forum it will give the who, where and how much $$ you need to get what you're looking for.

Crod6969
07-01-13, 22:07
I was very close to Kat a couple of years ago. She even made me lunch and brought it to my place of work and I didn't give a shit who saw us. If she got married, I hope the guy is very good to her. She deserves the best. Just wish it was me. She had been married before and left the guy because he did not want to be a family man. Dumb bastard. If I was him, I would have had a dozen kids by now with her if she wanted. I would have left my wife and family for her but she had a friend who was going through a divorce and didn't want me to do that to my family. In reality, I probably would not have gone through with it but I thought about it all the time. To keep my sanity I had to just walk away from her and get back to my real life. I kept telling myself that she is just a worker in the business but when you get to know and be that close with someone it is hard to separate reality from fantasy. I will still think about her now and then probably until I am cold and buried.

Last I heard she got married.

GrMojo
07-02-13, 08:22
Anyone got any intel on GR Oriental Massage Breton and 28th? Just wondering if this is legit place or not?

PM me if you want.The last that I heard, it was legit. No extras to be had at all.

RichieGR
07-02-13, 09:20
The last that I heard, it was legit. No extras to be had at all.Confirmed, no extras, average massage.

BadBoyFourU
07-02-13, 13:48
I was very close to Kat a couple of years ago. She even made me lunch and brought it to my place of work and I didn't give a shit who saw us. If she got married, I hope the guy is very good to her. She deserves the best. Just wish it was me. She had been married before and left the guy because he did not want to be a family man. Dumb bastard. If I was him, I would have had a dozen kids by now with her if she wanted. I would have left my wife and family for her but she had a friend who was going through a divorce and didn't want me to do that to my family. In reality, I probably would not have gone through with it but I thought about it all the time. To keep my sanity I had to just walk away from her and get back to my real life. I kept telling myself that she is just a worker in the business but when you get to know and be that close with someone it is hard to separate reality from fantasy. I will still think about her now and then probably until I am cold and buried.Damn, that must have been some sweet, sweet tang! Been seeing pros for 30 years and I have NEVER met one I wanted to take home to meet the folks.

Asianplvr
07-02-13, 18:33
Damn, that must have been some sweet, sweet tang! Been seeing pros for 30 years and I have NEVER met one I wanted to take home to meet the folks.Kat was a cute one. I think I was seeing her around the same time a couple years back. She had the hurt leg during part of my times with her.

CraftsmanWoody
07-03-13, 04:38
Kat was a cute one. I think I was seeing her around the same time a couple years back. She had the hurt leg during part of my times with her.I saw Kat for a few years and she made me lunch also anytime I scheduled the appointment a day early. I'm also married and considered leaving to be with her. She would always ask "still married?" She was like no other and while she was hot I think she brought much more then that to the table. I'll remember her for ever. Jennifer at massage paradise said she was so popular it made the prettier girls crazy as to why. She asked me what she did that was so special? Can't really explain it just enjoyed the hell out of it while I could. Guess she played the heck out of us. LOL

FineByMe72
07-03-13, 15:27
Has anyone had the opportunity to see Tree at East West? What's she like? PM me if that's better for you. Stay safe!

WildPlayer
07-04-13, 13:41
I saw Kat for a few years and she made me lunch also anytime I scheduled the appointment a day early. I'm also married and considered leaving to be with her. She would always ask "still married?" She was like no other and while she was hot I think she brought much more then that to the table. I'll remember her for ever. Jennifer at massage paradise said she was so popular it made the prettier girls crazy as to why. She asked me what she did that was so special? Can't really explain it just enjoyed the hell out of it while I could. Guess she played the heck out of us. LOLI didn't know Kat. But seeing as to how all of you miss her, I wish I had known her. Must have been amazing experience. If she ever comes back to working, I am not going to miss a chance to go see her.

MartinGr
07-04-13, 16:50

PM me if you want.Yeah I was there about 6 months ago. Cute girl, massage was pretty average. I didn't ask for extras and I didn't get the impression they were offered. I believe it cost me. 6 for an hour.

FastHustler
07-06-13, 11:20
I decided to take the plunge at 44th I have not been there in a while and I have always had a good time there. I saw Linda not much to look at but a GREAT massage and a Good HE. And they never ask for a tip which is nice too many girls ask for the tip up front at most places. Has anyone seen Amorette from here I have not seen her in a long time she was very good!

FastHustler
07-06-13, 11:23
Checked out Sidney at E / W few weeks ago just now had time to report. Very easy to set up appnt from backpage add. Choose 1 hour session. Got comfortable and she did as well right from the get go. Very nice massage and the flip pretty open menu. Would repeat again. By the way her talking wasn't bad at all, she has either calmed down or I just didn't notice it.

Looks 7.

Massage 5.

Ending 9.

PM for more details.

Just noticed something, it appears Natasha's pic is on the fling. Com banner that rotates on this page. I think that is her in the middle pic Dark hair in front of her eyes with white tank top on. Anyone agree?I would agree with all but looks she is a little to big for me but she was very nice and accommodating.

Lions54
07-06-13, 12:46
Just got around to posting about my 1st experience with Sidney. I agree that she is pretty talkative, but there are times when I talk a lot also. So, it didn't bother me too much. The massage was actually really good. I told her about my back problems and she worked very deep. Now, the flip was A+. She was very intimate and sexy. I left more than satisfied. I'd say that if you are not a talker, tell her up front. I am confident that she will adjust accordingly. Another plus is that we never discussed the tip. Unlike Reilly and a couple off trolls that I have had there in the past where all they cared about was the $. I would like to try Anna at e / w, maybe even in a 4 hand situation with Sidney. She says that they are very comfortable with each other.

Thanks guys. Please keep the good info coming. We are stronger if we share.

Mike27L
07-09-13, 13:59
Any know of any places in the Ludington area? Will be in the area for a week or so, and wanted to venture out and try something new. Figure I could drive into GR, however wouldn't mind trying the "small market" poon tang.

Scott Lee 44
07-09-13, 15:09
Your message box is full!

MrMajic33
07-10-13, 12:26
Seems to me she advertised on Craigslist or something and wasn't bad looking. It's over on the East side of GR by 96 and Plainfield. Anyone have any experiences to share?

MsAlready2504
07-10-13, 20:19
Hey fellas its me Valerie if anyone has been looking for me I took some time off nd I am now back working Private Message me for more info Six1Six Eight1Eight 2Six9Three look forward to seeing you all.

Tarotjd
07-11-13, 10:37
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hump-day-specials-incall-only-48/7888436

Post but never a pic. Anyone have any experience with her?

Durant
07-11-13, 13:53
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hump-day-specials-incall-only-48/7888436

Post but never a pic. Anyone have any experience with her?Horrible! Stay away!

Bloozer
07-11-13, 23:47
Anybdy have intel?

RichieGR
07-12-13, 09:40
Anybdy have intel?Lots of posts on her here. Valerie

GRBrazen
07-12-13, 14:07
I've seen Camile and Rhonda at wonder several times, always great! Haven't been in a while now. Anyone know if Rhonda's still there?

HatTrick2
07-12-13, 15:03
Stopped in at Oasis. Saw Stephanie and was offered 4 hand with Amanda. Stephanie worked me over good. Both participated in HE. Little skin but allowed plenty of roaming. Not too bad but some hard up selling.

GRBrazen
07-12-13, 15:05
Lots of posts on her here. ValerieI saw Valerie at her home last year. She does the massage in her basement which was pretty empty. She did a decent job and the flip was good but no more than a HJ. A child was crying upstairs which was very destracting. She's a sweet girl but I probably won't go back.