PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73

WolvGuy
10-10-13, 11:59
I see Paige is now at Panacea. Must be business wasn't good flyin solo. Any info on her skills?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/panacea-team-is-ready-to-relax-you-26/14127495

WolvGuy
10-10-13, 12:17
It's been about a week now. The East / West company name is no longer on the sign out front. As of yesterday, there's an "available space" sign also in the front of the building. I haven't driven around to the back to double check, but I pass it every day so I figured I'd mention it.I think there is a possible scenario here. From what I've known Momma was going to open a legit MP in Holland, it's quite possible that she sold the business (E / W) to someone else and will be opening under a new name. As far as available space sign, I don't think that is anything new because if I remember correctly there was spaces available in that building already. Just a thought, nothing I know for sure. It's been awhile since I've been there due to the LE rumors and LE activity that surrounds the place. I will take a drive by there later in the week to check it out.

Darshane
10-10-13, 13:30
I think there is a possible scenario here. From what I've known Momma was going to open a legit MP in Holland, it's quite possible that she sold the business (E / W) to someone else and will be opening under a new name. As far as available space sign, I don't think that is anything new because if I remember correctly there was spaces available in that building already. Just a thought, nothing I know for sure. It's been awhile since I've been there due to the LE rumors and LE activity that surrounds the place. I will take a drive by there later in the week to check it out.I posted earlier today, or tried to. I realized my earlier report was inaccurate, about the sign in front of their building. The location of the East / West sign was changed, not removed. It is still there. I was just unobservant.

HarryHood
10-10-13, 14:54
She says in her ad that she is married and legitimate, so I may have my answer as to extras. But it never hurts to ask what people know. I think she's wicked hot.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/bts/4120568258.html

Muskegon
10-10-13, 15:00
I see Paige is now at Panacea. Must be business wasn't good flyin solo. Any info on her skills?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/panacea-team-is-ready-to-relax-you-26/14127495Last I seen her was when she was at Wonder. Slightly above average massage. Mechanical flip. Was very nice and pleasant. Bit that was probably 1+ year ago. Things might have changed because she went to a legit massage parlor. So obvoious money must be better at pancea.

WyomingMax
10-10-13, 15:32
Someone a while back said they thought there may be cameras there. Is that a possibility?I frequent there places every few weeks. They have security in entrances, just the public area for safety.

Plus there open late at Paradise and it's better to be safe than sorry. Gives the girls a sense of security and also keeps them honest. If you view that as a privacy issue, you better move to the north pole, because theres a camera everywhere nowadays. LOL

FastHustler
10-10-13, 20:24
Last I seen her was when she was at Wonder. Slightly above average massage. Mechanical flip. Was very nice and pleasant. Bit that was probably 1+ year ago. Things might have changed because she went to a legit massage parlor. So obvoious money must be better at pancea.Anyone been with Erica? Just wondering if its a girl I went to in the past the Erica I new had double D`S

FastHustler
10-10-13, 20:28
Their ad on backpage make it PERFECTLY CLEAR that no extras at all. Will probably mean that most guys who use this board will not go there since the purpose here really isn't to find a good massage. Not sure if they are hiring certified massage ladies or not, but if Camille from Wonder is there she gives a decent massage but not one I would go to without a HE being on the table.

Sort of misleading that their ad on Craigslist has pictures of pretty girls though. And doesn't mention the admonition that it's legitimate massage only like it says on the Backpage ad. On top of that, it's in the "beauty" section of Craigslist which is normally used for the "extras" girls. Either they don't know any better yet or are being intentionally misleading.Its just like any other in town atleast Camile offers HE not sure about the other girls

DeadGuy07
10-10-13, 20:39
Anyone been with Erica? Just wondering if its a girl I went to in the past the Erica I new had double D`SIf you are refering to Erica from Panacea no she does not have double D's. Smaller to Average B's.

WolvGuy
10-11-13, 16:00
I posted earlier today, or tried to. I realized my earlier report was inaccurate, about the sign in front of their building. The location of the East / West sign was changed, not removed. It is still there. I was just unobservant.Ya. I drove over there. I did get some info from a former girl from there tho. Pm for details.

SamCruise
10-12-13, 09:42
Hello all I have been a long time lurker and finally decided I had enough visits to write a report. First that you all senior members for the posts you do I am very new to the hobby and you have helped a lot.

First Pacific on 44.

Hedi- older not great English but sweet and very nice she did the best overall massage I have had yet. On the flip it was above average a lot of teasing. She did allow for light touching but she didn't have an expression that she liked it. Again not smoking hot but skills on the table out weighed looks.

Tammy- she is the cutest one there smaller body and great massage skills the flip was almost as good as hedi. I did not try any touching but she is my favorite provider there.

Jenna- heavier gal but as soon as she shut te door her shirt fell off. Massage about average but she with the flip was great she had the most enthusiasm she made sounds of enjoyment with light touching.

Holly- older heavier not much to talk about average massage average flip it wasn't a waste of time but it wasn't as good as I've had.

I had a chance to try panacea and I was not impressed at all. I called Natasha and Natalie were not there so I to a chance on Adriana. I walked in and a girl and a guy were sitting on the sidewalk smoking I get inside and stand at the counter for 5 minutes. I can hear girls watching tv in the back room laughing. Finally Adriana walked in with her dinner and asked if I had been helped I said no. Finally I get to my room and she starts the massage was meh. She didn't stays I'm one place long and didn't have enough pressure to make it feel real good. She is cute small frame so that was nice. The flip was a lot better than the massage. A lot of teasing and was into her work I didn't feel rushed at all.

That's it

Asianplvr
10-12-13, 20:51
Hello all I have been a long time lurker and finally decided I had enough visits to write a report. First that you all senior members for the posts you do I am very new to the hobby and you have helped a lot.

First Pacific on 44.

Hedi- older not great English but sweet and very nice she did the best overall massage I have had yet. On the flip it was above average a lot of teasing. She did allow for light touching but she didn't have an expression that she liked it. Again not smoking hot but skills on the table out weighed looks.

Tammy- she is the cutest one there smaller body and great massage skills the flip was almost as good as hedi. I did not try any touching but she is my favorite provider there.

Jenna- heavier gal but as soon as she shut te door her shirt fell off. Massage about average but she with the flip was great she had the most enthusiasm she made sounds of enjoyment with light touching.

Holly- older heavier not much to talk about average massage average flip it wasn't a waste of time but it wasn't as good as I've had.

I had a chance to try panacea and I was not impressed at all. I called Natasha and Natalie were not there so I to a chance on Adriana. I walked in and a girl and a guy were sitting on the sidewalk smoking I get inside and stand at the counter for 5 minutes. I can hear girls watching tv in the back room laughing. Finally Adriana walked in with her dinner and asked if I had been helped I said no. Finally I get to my room and she starts the massage was meh. She didn't stays I'm one place long and didn't have enough pressure to make it feel real good. She is cute small frame so that was nice. The flip was a lot better than the massage. A lot of teasing and was into her work I didn't feel rushed at all.

That's itThank you for your reports. Always nice to hear from virgin posting mongers.

SamCruise
10-13-13, 18:13
I posted my reports so that maybe someone could pm me the situation with e / w. I have been wanting to go there for a little while but there has been to many posts about drama there. If a member wouldn't mind could you let me know?

Negaunee
10-13-13, 18:26
Saw Maggie recently. If you are going to see her bring your negotiating skills as her prices start way to high. You will also need a watch because there are no clocks in the room and 10 minutes is a 1/2 hour to her. I did not find her skills to be worth it and will not repeat. I have had less service for less money and had a better time elsewhere.

Bacardi1314
10-14-13, 23:15
Went to Blessings for a 60 minute reflexology massage yesterday. I know this forum is mainly for the "extras" type of massages, but I couldn't hold back in telling you about this gem of a place. A 1 hour massage only runs for $30, and they give you not only the pressure point foot massage, but a leg, shoulder, neck, back massage as well. I was very well relieved for the attention they gave me, and would advise anyone wanting a great legit massage for a great price to check this place out. Plainfield Ave right behind Speedway just off of I96.

GRBrazen
10-15-13, 13:30
For anyone who hasn't seen Camille yet there's a great picture of her on the Serenity Massage BP ad. She's the beautiful woman on the bottom right.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/serenity-massage-studio/14118978

SamCruise
10-15-13, 14:27
That's to bad about Maggie I wanted to try to make an appointment with her but I'm not in the habit of throwing money away.

WolvGuy
10-15-13, 14:56
I posted my reports so that maybe someone could pm me the situation with e / w. I have been wanting to go there for a little while but there has been to many posts about drama there. If a member wouldn't mind could you let me know?Check your inbox.

BigGuy357
10-15-13, 19:18
For anyone who hasn't seen Camille yet there's a great picture of her on the Serenity Massage BP ad. She's the beautiful woman on the bottom right.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/serenity-massage-studio/14118978Holy crap! Are extras available? Of does she do outcalls?

RepArgent
10-15-13, 21:25
Holy crap! Are extras available? Of does she do outcalls?Saw her several times when she was at Wonder. One of the sweetest ladies there! PM me for details. The Serenity ad says they do outcalls!

Member #4379
10-15-13, 22:47
Holy crap! Are extras available? Of does she do outcalls?No she don't.

Member #4379
10-15-13, 22:53
No she does not offer extras. And she does not do outcalls.

She give a awesome massage.

Sometimes it not all about the extras.

Blackfire
10-16-13, 04:57

Sometimes it not all about the extras.Do you have an affiliation with Serenity?

Incidentally, if it is posted on this board it IS "all about the extras". Guys aren't generally on usaSEXguide.info looking for a good massage.

Donntee
10-16-13, 07:27
[QUOTE=Blackfire;1902464]Do you have an affiliation with Serenity?

Good Catch. All Docco's posts are re: Serenity. My guess is Docco is the girl in pink in the ads.

Sbff1
10-16-13, 07:52

Good Catch. All Docco's posts are re: Serenity. My guess is Docco is the girl in pink in the ads.

I believe docco is the owner of the mp.
And yes, basic extras are available.

Happyone99
10-16-13, 08:21
That was the feeling I got when I read those posts. Pitcher and the hitter working for the same team. Then I thought maybe the pitcher is the hitter. Finally I started thinking the hitter protests too much and my interest is peaked further. A man and his imagination!

Do you have an affiliation with Serenity?

Incidentally, if it is posted on this board it IS "all about the extras". Guys aren't generally on usaSEXguide.info looking for a good massage.

Moonglow913
10-16-13, 09:12

I don't know who he/she is but clearly this person has some affiliation. Admin?

SamCruise
10-16-13, 09:30
So I decided to give it another chance. I made an appointment with Aleise for 60 min. Probably the best massage I have gotten I might have found my new regular. Walked in and was shown to the room immediately. I was in the room laying down at 6:55 and walked out at 8:04 there was no rush at all. The massage was great just the right amount of pressure she also asked if I have any problems I told her I have a bad back she climbed on top of me and went to work. The flip was great again probably the best I have ever had.

RepArgent
10-16-13, 10:00

Sometimes it not all about the extras.From the Serenity BP ad "Outcalls are $100 for 60 minutes and $140 for 90 minutes." and "Couples massage is also available in office or as an out calls for $100.in and $140.00 out.

Love The Lips
10-16-13, 10:52
So I decided to give it another chance. I made an appointment with Aleise for 60 min. Probably the best massage I have gotten I might have found my new regular. Walked in and was shown to the room immediately. I was in the room laying down at 6:55 and walked out at 8:04 there was no rush at all. The massage was great just the right amount of pressure she also asked if I have any problems I told her I have a bad back she climbed on top of me and went to work. The flip was great again probably the best I have ever had.Aliese is one of my new favs at Panacea too! Seems to always be in a cheerful mood!

Love The Lips
10-16-13, 11:16
Went to Blessings for a 60 minute reflexology massage yesterday. I know this forum is mainly for the "extras" type of massages, but I couldn't hold back in telling you about this gem of a place. A 1 hour massage only runs for $30, and they give you not only the pressure point foot massage, but a leg, shoulder, neck, back massage as well. I was very well relieved for the attention they gave me, and would advise anyone wanting a great legit massage for a great price to check this place out. Plainfield Ave right behind Speedway just off of I96.Are the ladies at Blessings attractive? Ages?

Bacardi1314
10-16-13, 21:11
Are the ladies at Blessings attractive? Ages?Saw 3 of the providers there. On a scale of 1-10, I'd give the one that serviced me a 4, but the other 2 were much younger (20's) and easily an 8 ish.

Muskratkdb
10-17-13, 15:43
I posted my reports so that maybe someone could pm me the situation with e / w. I have been wanting to go there for a little while but there has been to many posts about drama there. If a member wouldn't mind could you let me know?I'm new here did you find anything about we want to go there thanks.

Muskratkdb
10-17-13, 15:49
I posted my reports so that maybe someone could pm me the situation with e / w. I have been wanting to go there for a little while but there has been to many posts about drama there. If a member wouldn't mind could you let me know?I'm new here did you find anything about we want to go there thanks.

BigGuy357
10-17-13, 19:47
Went to Pacific on 44th again recently. I didn't have a lot of time so I went for the 1/2 hour. For some reason I always ask for Tammy. Guess I don't want to take too much of a chance on the unknown. Either her skills are getting better or she is just more comfortable with me now. Massage was better than before and roaming seemed a bit more um, familiar. Teasing skills greatly improved. She was the first I tried there a while back, and I don't visit very often, but she did remember me (I believe) and took very good care of me. If anyone wants a reasonably skilled rubdown I would have to give her the nod there. I never felt rushed and while I neglected to note the exact time I arrived, there is a clock in the room. I didn't feel rushed at all. I need to be more adventurous so I can give more reports on what I consider the best value, but so far, as someone that appreciates a good massage, it is a very good place.

WolvGuy
10-18-13, 07:14
I'm new here did you find anything about we want to go there thanks."We"? Are you French? Being new here I would suggest reading this section you can find all that you need to know about the place. I don't know how many "guys" your membership here consists of but I would be reluctant to pass along additional info to "you guys" until you made some contributions here yourselves...

FineByMe72
10-18-13, 13:09
Great report. I always get a good massage there too. I know Anita, Nikki and Heidi are still there. Who else is at Pacific on 44th? I thought Tammy was at the one on 28th. Do they just rotate now?

Went to Pacific on 44th again recently. I didn't have a lot of time so I went for the 1/2 hour. For some reason I always ask for Tammy. Guess I don't want to take too much of a chance on the unknown. Either her skills are getting better or she is just more comfortable with me now. Massage was better than before and roaming seemed a bit more um, familiar. Teasing skills greatly improved. She was the first I tried there a while back, and I don't visit very often, but she did remember me (I believe) and took very good care of me. If anyone wants a reasonably skilled rubdown I would have to give her the nod there. I never felt rushed and while I neglected to note the exact time I arrived, there is a clock in the room. I didn't feel rushed at all. I need to be more adventurous so I can give more reports on what I consider the best value, but so far, as someone that appreciates a good massage, it is a very good place.

FastHustler
10-18-13, 13:57
So I decided to give it another chance. I made an appointment with Aleise for 60 min. Probably the best massage I have gotten I might have found my new regular. Walked in and was shown to the room immediately. I was in the room laying down at 6:55 and walked out at 8:04 there was no rush at all. The massage was great just the right amount of pressure she also asked if I have any problems I told her I have a bad back she climbed on top of me and went to work. The flip was great again probably the best I have ever had.What does she look like tall short petite big boobs little boobs? Just curious.

FastHustler
10-18-13, 13:59

I do not know who Docco is but there are extras available been there a few times and every time she asked what I wanted. I just went for a nude happy ending

Bismark
10-18-13, 21:00
[QUOTE=Donntee;1902497]

I do not know who Docco is but there are extras available been there a few times and every time she asked what I wanted. I just went for a nude happy endingIt may be better to avoid reviews for Serenity for a bit. PM for details for the moment please.

BigGuy357
10-18-13, 21:14
Great report. I always get a good massage there too. I know Anita, Nikki and Heidi are still there. Who else is at Pacific on 44th? I thought Tammy was at the one on 28th. Do they just rotate now?I've only been to the one on 44th. They may have a rotation schedule but I do not know.

Asianplvr
10-18-13, 23:17
Great report. I always get a good massage there too. I know Anita, Nikki and Heidi are still there. Who else is at Pacific on 44th? I thought Tammy was at the one on 28th. Do they just rotate now?Several of the girls have been rotating for years now.

Witnessing
10-19-13, 10:52
What does she look like tall short petite big boobs little boobs? Just curious.http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/panacea-team-is-ready-to-relax-you-26/14127495

There is a girl named Aliese listed on this ad.

Big Bob 4
10-23-13, 20:32
Wow! That's all I have to say about my experience with Sasha. Beautiful, fit, fun and well worth the visit. I usually thought Esquire was older women but Sasha is young, mid-twenties, I believe. Extremely attractive Caucasian girl. Very talented. Make the trip! She said she works nights this week Thursday and Friday. I might just make a second trip this week.

Tarotjd
10-24-13, 00:59
Wow! That's all I have to say about my experience with Sasha. Beautiful, fit, fun and well worth the visit. I usually thought Esquire was older women but Sasha is young, mid-twenties, I believe. Extremely attractive Caucasian girl. Very talented. Make the trip! She said she works nights this week Thursday and Friday. I might just make a second trip this week.Well sasha.. Nice you could make a profile and join us.. Welcome..should be on escort ads though...

Mojjo
10-24-13, 07:06
Has anyone seen Paige at Panacea? Any info would be appreciated.

Donntee
10-24-13, 15:29
I went to East West the other day. This might seem very harsh, but it reminded me of the bar scene on Star Wars. There were so many girls of different shapes sizes and colors, it was bizarre. Is she collecting them? Why have so many there? If she is worried about the landlord, why antagonize him with all the crap outside and allowing the girls to stand outside and smoke and litter the parking lot? Maybe if one of them were hot, he would not care.

I saw Tash. She is the hot nurse on the picture. She is a sweet girl, not very motivated, but hot body. I will not repeat.

JMann3
10-24-13, 17:19
Well, I'm not a senior member here, but I am at massage parlors. Ok. I went to a local parlor and seen a thin petite girl. Started off on my front, face down. Not bad. Flip. GREAT, got down to no clothes and went for my general. She asked " What do you want"? I asked "Options" Her reply "anything you want". Hmmmmm? I went with BBBJCIM, well, a little on the face, she swallowed and I left. If you want to know more.

PM me...I help you, you help me. Thanks guys.

WolvGuy
10-24-13, 19:02
I went to East West the other day. This might seem very harsh, but it reminded me of the bar scene on Star Wars. There were so many girls of different shapes sizes and colors, it was bizarre. Is she collecting them? Why have so many there? If she is worried about the landlord, why antagonize him with all the crap outside and allowing the girls to stand outside and smoke and litter the parking lot? Maybe if one of them were hot, he would not care.

I saw Tash. She is the hot nurse on the picture. She is a sweet girl, not very motivated, but hot body. I will not repeat.Well I heard she fired a couple a week ago but maybe she's grooming some for when her other place opens...

Mike3430
10-24-13, 21:55
Ok fellow mongers. Longtime reader and first time posting. I checked out Pacific today. There is a hair salon on the main floor with the Pacific massage below. You pull around back to park and go inside. Seems most the girls are Vietnamese. I had Tammy. Very sweet lady. She's Vietnamese white mix. I'd say 40's. Hardly understand her English but will diffinately go back.

Happyone99
10-24-13, 23:30
Has anyone seen Paige at Panacea? Any info would be appreciated.The girl does one good massage. She must have some training cause she is worth it for the massge. She has been written about here before. Go back and look.

Mike3430
10-25-13, 07:59
Has anyone seen Paige at Panacea? Any info would be appreciated.I saw Paige 4 months ago she does a good job with the massage. No roaming around. Not great for HE very robotic. Will not repeat.

GrMojo
10-25-13, 08:22
Well I heard she fired a couple a week ago but maybe she's grooming some for when her other place opens...Sounds like E / W might want to consider enrolling their girls in charm school. A place that draws too much unwanted attention is a place to avoid. Another option is to strategize on attracting the right caliber of girl.

Slomo
10-25-13, 18:04
First time post: I went to panacea about three months ago and saw a girl there with a few tattoos. One on her abdomen and one above her backside. Writing of some sort. She was about 5'8", dark hair, thin build, olive skin, a great smile. She was real sweet and I'd like to try her again but I can't remember her name. Anyone know her? Much appreciated!

Scott Lee 44
10-25-13, 22:56
First time post: I went to panacea about three months ago and saw a girl there with a few tattoos. One on her abdomen and one above her backside. Writing of some sort. She was about 5'8", dark hair, thin build, olive skin, a great smile. She was real sweet and I'd like to try her again but I can't remember her name. Anyone know her? Much appreciated!The latest Panacea ad in the BP body rub section has pics with names of all their ladies.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/panacea-team-is-ready-to-relax-you-26/14127495

SamCruise
10-26-13, 07:30
Ok so I see she is no longer at e / w but her ad says 150 for sensual erotic therapeutic massage. So I call no answer then I start getting txt from the number. Back pages ad.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/platinum-blonde-to-pamper-you-with-a-body-massage-for-your-satisfaction-30/14273267

I am Leary of just texting so has anyone had any time with her at her new place? Not sure if its a building or house the ads doesn't say. I have not heard amazing reviews about her at e / w before so I wanted to ask you guys before I made an appointment.

OctoberFun
10-26-13, 11:08
Well, I'm not a senior member here, but I am at massage parlors. Ok. I went to a local parlor and seen a thin petite girl. Started off on my front, face down. Not bad. Flip. GREAT, got down to no clothes and went for my general. She asked " What do you want"? I asked "Options" Her reply "anything you want". Hmmmmm? I went with BBBJCIM, well, a little on the face, she swallowed and I left. If you want to know more.

PM me...I help you, you help me. Thanks guys.Heck yeah, where did you go? I never have that luck!

Jum Hall
10-26-13, 13:36
PM me...I help you, you help me. Thanks guys.I thank you for this post and your other posts, but your idea of what I quoted is how mainly members with few posts have wasted my time and maybe other folks too. Am mainly a massage guy / male, but am learning more and more to think with the big head when it cums to mainly BBBJ / CBJ / FS / CFS / MSOG with massage females, since I mainly prefer outcall as long as the female is a certified massage female or if she is at least good in deep tissue, sports / swedish massage and then I see how much she charge per hour, hour and a half and at most two hours before I contact the male / female.

If you had many posts of the massage parlors in the open, I probably would not even have quoted you at all like am doing now and I will send you a message / PM, for mainly the massage fees and you can either answer me out here in the open or in Private Message.

Earlier this month, I got a massage from one of my CMT Female for only 50 for three hours and I did not get any HE / BBBJ / CBJ / FS, but I still see her because she never counts the money I give her and she even told me that, I can get a massage from her on credit, but since she is a bit religious and am careful of being nude because of her religion, am looking to find a female as good as her, who would probably not mind outcall and not mind if am nude and seeing my Penis, I don't care or give a fuck, if I don't get any extra or her religious / political view, all I mainly give a fuck / care about is her letting me to be nude face down or whatever LOL and if she is white / light skinned, you have made my day and I have one mexican female in Grand Rapids, who love / like two guys / males to fuck her and after maybe two or three times, you can be fucking her alone yourself, since I fuck her for free and I only pay for the room and she doesn't mind the guy, as long as you don't mind giving her daty mainly and sometimes dato and she is kind of 420 friendly and am not LOL and I got a black female in kalamazoo, she mainly just like to drink socially, but only you will be fucking her for free, just Please be discreet in what you share about them in the open or private, since I got them through friends and the chat line and they are both small BBW and FREAKS LOL.

Wino354
10-26-13, 15:48
Good Day all, I'm a new member here but was a scorps and ev member. I applaud the guide because there seams less drama between members and more reports available. I have been to pancia a few time had had plenty of good sessions with Natasha and Natalie no FS but great body slides and they make you feel apprehended. I repeat for that reasion and don't expect more. I have seen Halley from e / w after she quit / got fired mediocre massage and FS, I won't repeat.

I was wondering if and one has lintel on a new girl at e / w.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensational-massage-25/14203873

That is a nice big booty and would like to know what options are available.

Thank you all.

WolvGuy
10-26-13, 20:01
Ok so I see she is no longer at e / w but her ad says 150 for sensual erotic therapeutic massage. So I call no answer then I start getting txt from the number. Back pages ad.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/platinum-blonde-to-pamper-you-with-a-body-massage-for-your-satisfaction-30/14273267

I am Leary of just texting so has anyone had any time with her at her new place? Not sure if its a building or house the ads doesn't say. I have not heard amazing reviews about her at e / w before so I wanted to ask you guys before I made an appointment.Well I don't know I've never had her at e / w.but I can tell you that her ad features only one recent pic...the blue smock top...she's evolved alot since the others...LOL.

Bloozer
10-27-13, 03:07
Good Day all, I'm a new member here but was a scorps and ev member. I applaud the guide because there seams less drama between members and more reports available. I have been to pancia a few time had had plenty of good sessions with Natasha and Natalie no FS but great body slides and they make you feel apprehended. I repeat for that reasion and don't expect more. I have seen Halley from e / w after she quit / got fired mediocre massage and FS, I won't repeat.

I was wondering if and one has lintel on a new girl at e / w.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensational-massage-25/14203873

That is a nice big booty and would like to know what options are available.

Thank you all.She's not real. Take a few minutes and learn to use google images and tineye. It's not difficult. You will see that those are professional model's pictures nothing but eye candy.

I've found this board to be fantastic...Contribute any positive experiences with contact info and us all old geezers will share and share and share some more. I strongly thank this board for no-nonsense lady.

I was testikle on EV AE scorps and Mi elite friends. Feel free to PM me for anything.

Donntee
10-27-13, 12:34
[QUOTE=Bloozer;1911901]She's not real. Take a few minutes and learn to use google images and tineye. It's not difficult. You will see that those are professional model's pictures nothing but eye candy.

What is this world coming to when even EW is using fake pics? LOL! I made a pledge to always boycott anyone using fake pics. I am done with EW!

Wino354
10-27-13, 14:21
I do use tineye but never would have thought e / w would be using fake pics to check. Its sad that a place uses fake pics and yet its great technologically (And places like usasg) are around to weed out the BS.

WolvGuy
10-27-13, 16:51
She's not real. Take a few minutes and learn to use google images and tineye. It's not difficult. You will see that those are professional model's pictures nothing but eye candy.

I've found this board to be fantastic...Contribute any positive experiences with contact info and us all old geezers will share and share and share some more. I strongly thank this board for no-nonsense lady.

I was testikle on EV AE scorps and Mi elite friends. Feel free to PM me for anything.Yep they are great tools...another thing is usually the girls at E / W have their pictures taken there. If they don't appear to be taken there that should be a clue to investigate further by using those picture tools.

Pescador300
10-28-13, 11:10
This is my first post although I've been checking in for a while now. I've seen several girls at Panacea, and have always had a great time there...the staff is always friendly, the messages are first class, and the price is right. Natasha is incredible.

I also saw Stacey just off 28th st. A while ago...the office was really nice and clean in an upscale building, the massage is great, and the conversation is always good. The flip is very well done, and there's no rush. She has a spectacular body too!

I went once to Oasis, but it was pretty mechanical and she stayed fully clothed the whole time.

Has anyone tried Healthy Habits?

ZzzDamm
10-28-13, 12:47
Went to see Lisa at E / W do not waste your time! Paid upfront for an hour was out of there in 29 minutes, she is not a good masseuse, she sits in a chair talks kind of loud and a horrible flip.

Mike3430
10-28-13, 15:02
Went to see Lisa at E / W do not waste your time! Paid upfront for an hour was out of there in 29 minutes, she is not a good masseuse, she sits in a chair talks kind of loud and a horrible flip.I had her couple days ago. You got it right man DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY on this lady's that don't even know how to give a massage plus short for the hour. Most of this lady's at e / w smells smoking like crazy.

Nocox
10-29-13, 10:07
Her name is Lexi and she is Hispanic and those are not her pics she swears its her a couple of years ago but if u are still willing to try u will see that's a lie, massage suxed,flip was mechanical I would not repeat. on another note I think that's the only e/w girl with fake pics at the moment.

[QUOTE=Bloozer;1911901]She's not real. Take a few minutes and learn to use google images and tineye. It's not difficult. You will see that those are professional model's pictures nothing but eye candy.

What is this world coming to when even EW is using fake pics? LOL! I made a pledge to always boycott anyone using fake pics. I am done with EW!

Nocox
10-29-13, 10:19
I had the misfortune of seeing this one while at e / w you are correct she is no longer there thnk god. She used to post on esorts and before that she was a stripper sounds to me like she is back to escort prices she looks like she was rode hard and put away wet plus she told me she was a lesbian not sure if that was supposd to turn me on but it didn't. I opted for a he 20 tip /40 hhr due to the fact I could smell her will never consider a repeat.

Well I don't know I've never had her at e / w.but I can tell you that her ad features only one recent pic...the blue smock top...she's evolved alot since the others...LOL.

Nocox
10-29-13, 10:27
I frequent e / w and have been trying to get with Anna for some time now. Finally I got her and I must say she was worth the wait. Although a little pricy I definitely got what I paid for she had a great personality and the massage was nice the flip awesome very FRIENDLY very clean pm for details definitely will repeat.

Mike3430
10-29-13, 12:40
This is my first post although I've been checking in for a while now. I've seen several girls at Panacea, and have always had a great time there...the staff is always friendly, the messages are first class, and the price is right. Natasha is incredible.

I also saw Stacey just off 28th st. A while ago...the office was really nice and clean in an upscale building, the massage is great, and the conversation is always good. The flip is very well done, and there's no rush. She has a spectacular body too!

I went once to Oasis, but it was pretty mechanical and she stayed fully clothed the whole time.

Has anyone tried Healthy Habits?Most people works at healthy habits are black girls. I saw a asian lady she look young in her 20's. I can say the best massage I've had in years the bad part is HE isn't on the menu. Maybe I need to make her comfortable with me? I don't think she knows this site. She look so innocent to me.

Asianplvr
10-29-13, 19:20
Well, finally have a FS girl in a GR massage place thanks from a referral of a fellow monger. PM for details. Senior status not necessary, but would like to see a few posts you've done. Include email if you want a pic. I am not posting pic or details on open forum.

Above pic is a representation and not an actual action shot, LOL. You get the idea.

P.S. A2 stop starring, it's bad for your eyes.

Blackfire
10-29-13, 22:19
I frequent e / w and have been trying to get with Anna for some time now. Finally I got her and I must say she was worth the wait. Although a little pricy I definitely got what I paid for she had a great personality and the massage was nice the flip awesome very FRIENDLY very clean pm for details definitely will repeat.What do you mean by "a little pricy" Anna?

BigGuy357
10-29-13, 23:28
Well, finally have a FS girl in a GR massage place thanks from a referral of a fellow monger. PM for details. Senior status not necessary, but would like to see a few posts you've done. Include email if you want a pic. I am not posting pic or details on open forum.

Above pic is a representation and not an actual action shot, LOL. You get the idea.

P.S. A2 stop starring, it's bad for your eyes.One of these days I got to buy you a beer. Or a 12 pack.

Asianplvr
10-30-13, 11:29
One of these days I got to buy you a beer. Or a 12 pack.Or just send a pussy my way, LOL.

Asianplvr
10-30-13, 11:30
Well, finally have a FS girl in a GR massage place thanks from a referral of a fellow monger. PM for details. Senior status not necessaryK, I think I replied to everyone. If I missed you just resend pm.

MysticPab1
10-30-13, 11:47
Long time follower, 1st time poster.

I've been to Panacea a few times and wanted to give a review of my experiences.

1st trip I visited, I wasn't sure what to expect. The girl greeted me at the front counter (at that time it was just the girls giving the massages, I believe it's the owner / manager doing that now) and I asked for an hour. I received almost the full hour and the massage was "ok", and the flip a little on the mechanical side. I honestly don't remember who the 1st girl was, but I don't think she's there anymore. I had almost written the place off but kept seeing so many positive reviews that I decided to give it another try. This time I opted for a 1/2 hr (every time I have been there it's been a walk-in, no appointment made) and got Ava as my masseuse. She did a great job and was much more enthusiastic, both working my back and on the flip. Needless to say, I was hooked.

My 3rd visit I got Aliese (or however you spell her name) and she not only enjoyed giving me a strong massage, but she introduced her girls to the party and helped my boys have a much more enthusiastic time.

My 4rd time visiting I had Tia, and boy is she sexy! She was a lot of fun to talk to and seemed to really enjoy our time together. The flip was excellent and there wasn't anything I could do but be putty in her beautiful hands.

Now to my 5th visit, which I got the masseuse they call "the old lady", which, if you go by the standards by the other girls at the place: she is. Now, I don't want to discount her, because she was VERY happy and enthusiastic, through the entire massage (it was great and topless) and the finish (she took her time which was a nice change of pace) and I definitely left happy. She just isn't my cup of tea. I prefer my girls to be younger and smaller, but that's a personal preference. She did, however, offer to let me massage her the next time I visited her, so keep it in mind for you regulars if you're looking to get your hands nice and oily.

Now, I know I can ask for specific girls if I were to make an appointment, and I was assuming some risk by just walking in the door, so I fully accept that.

Overall, I would give Panacea a very good score. The place is clean, dark, and private (parking in the back off of the main road) and the girls are very sexy. Recently they have started asking for the room fee up front, which is new to their establishment since I've been visiting, but not necessarily a bad thing. I will DEFINITELY be back!

Feel free to PM me for specifics!

Asianplvr
10-30-13, 23:45
Well, finally have a FS girl in a GR massage place To those 50+ horny mongers I replied to, She only wants clients to see her at the massage parlor. No in calls atm. She's getting annoyed by some asking to go home with her. We don't want her to cut you guys off so try to play good, LOL.

Macaroni1
10-31-13, 05:48
To those 50+ horny mongers I replied to, She only wants clients to see her at the massage parlor. No in calls atm. She's getting annoyed by some asking to go home with her. We don't want her to cut you guys off so try to play good, LOL.Hey bud, tried to PM, said you were not able to take any PM's due to your inbox was full.

Thanks.

Love The Lips
10-31-13, 11:26
K, I think I replied to everyone. If I missed you just resend pm.You missed me! I sent you a pm for the info too!

Asianplvr
10-31-13, 11:39
Hey bud, tried to PM, said you were not able to take any PM's due to your inbox was full.

Thanks.Yes, room now. I seriously have taken in prolly close to 100 pm's in the last few days. I need more storage room A2! NoNonsenseLady offered to be my secretary and get my shit organized and I appreciate the offer a lot! I was half kidding when I made that post looking for a Hobby Secretary and she was willing to help me out. My issue would be my privacy factor I guess and giving someone access to my log in and for that reason I have to decline her offer. She did have some amazing ideas for me and I appreciate her ideas and willingness to help me keep my shit in order.

On a side note: With all the pm's, emails and texts with all of you and me trying to be discrete by deleting text / phone logs I have to rely heavily on my memory, and my memory is terrible. So patience by you guys may be needed if I forget details or which girl we were talking about. I tend to get everything mixed up.

Have fun guys! Play nice and play safe!

Special thanks to NoNonsenseLady for her willingness to help and ideas.

Asianplvr
10-31-13, 11:50
You missed me! I sent you a pm for the info too!Info in your box now.

Moonglow913
10-31-13, 14:50
Yes, room now. I seriously have taken in prolly close to 100 pm's in the last few days. I need more storage room A2! NoNonsenseLady offered to be my secretary and get my shit organized and I appreciate the offer a lot! I was half kidding when I made that post looking for a Hobby Secretary and she was willing to help me out. My issue would be my privacy factor I guess and giving someone access to my log in and for that reason I have to decline her offer. She did have some amazing ideas for me and I appreciate her ideas and willingness to help me keep my shit in order.

On a side note: With all the pm's, emails and texts with all of you and me trying to be discrete by deleting text / phone logs I have to rely heavily on my memory, and my memory is terrible. So patience by you guys may be needed if I forget details or which girl we were talking about. I tend to get everything mixed up.

Have fun guys! Play nice and play safe!

Special thanks to NoNonsenseLady for her willingness to help and ideas.I can appreciate the problem. I too have reached out and haven't heard back. Do you need me (us) to send a new message or will you be getting around to it as time allows. Regardless, thanks for the intel.. Moon.

JMann3
10-31-13, 16:15
If you need FS fun NOW. Let me know. I'll send you #100 percent legit. I have hooked up cpl fellow mongers on here with her already. Msg me and you won't be disappointed. She is looking for like. NOW. Thanks GUYS.

Asianplvr
10-31-13, 18:04
I can appreciate the problem. I too have reached out and haven't heard back. Do you need me (us) to send a new message or will you be getting around to it as time allows. Regardless, thanks for the intel.. Moon.If I missed you or anyone else, sorry. Resend pm and I'll try again! Include which girl you looking for, LOL.

Tarotjd
11-01-13, 11:07
If you need FS fun NOW. Let me know. I'll send you #100 percent legit. I have hooked up cpl fellow mongers on here with her already. Msg me and you won't be disappointed. She is looking for like. NOW. Thanks GUYS.Um.. I know I have done 6 posts.. But call me now and I'll get ya laid.. Honest injun... This is all true and the girls are hot...you can trust me.. I am legit!!

Nocox
11-01-13, 12:16
I've been frequenting e / w for some time now there are a number of girls there I would recommend and repeatedly see. And the other day when I called none of the regulars I like were there so I decided to walk in and take a chance this is what happened.

I was a walk-in so I got who was next in line which was mal the massage was mediocre the flip was outrageous escpecially since I could barely make in through the massage with the odor from her. Thank god I only got a half hr when I asked what was on the menu she gave me a couple options all of which were ridiculously high priced. She is extreamly overweight and smelled pretty bad ii wouldn't have given her 20 for a he next time ill make an apt with one of the girls I know are clean and cute.

Nocox
11-01-13, 12:33
I saw Paige when she was over at wonder I knew she went to healthy habits for a while when I saw her she was pretty reserved I would love to know if other options were on the table.

Might repeat if they were.

I saw Paige 4 months ago she does a good job with the massage. No roaming around. Not great for HE very robotic. Will not repeat.

NoNonsenseLady
11-01-13, 13:59
Special thanks to NoNonsenseLady for her willingness to help and ideas.Sweetheart, it's my pleasure! Thanks also for the public thank you and for saying my ideas were good! You're all class in my book, babe!

BigGuy357
11-01-13, 19:21
I've been frequenting e / w for some time now there are a number of girls there I would recommend and repeatedly see. And the other day when I called none of the regulars I like were there so I decided to walk in and take a chance this is what happened.

I was a walk-in so I got who was next in line which was mal the massage was mediocre the flip was outrageous escpecially since I could barely make in through the massage with the odor from her. Thank god I only got a half hr when I asked what was on the menu she gave me a couple options all of which were ridiculously high priced. She is extremely overweight and smelled pretty bad ii wouldn't have given her 20 for a he next time ill make an apt with one of the girls I know are clean and cute.I checked out E / W not long after they opened as it is in my side of town. I've avoided it since then. From what I've read I made the right choice. It seems like an overpriced place with substandard service. I'm not trying to knock anyone that goes there, but it seems there are several places where you get better value and service for your well grown "roses". The only place even less appealing is Rainbow. But I haven't been there in years either. Maybe things have changed there. But until I see a report to the contrary from someone I trust, I won't be darkening their doorway either.

Improven
11-02-13, 22:39
Took a visit to the new Serenity Out on Plainfield. Saw that Camille was working, and had a nice hour session with her. Ended up just a standard massage with a mediocre HE with a few laughs, since we were joking around. It wasn't that bad, but she was better performer at Wonder. She did mention that she's the part owner of Serenity, so we'll see how it does, it was very well put together, but then again it's "brand new". Now that I'm out of the area, I'll have to monitor it's progress via the net.

Mike3430
11-03-13, 09:31
Took a visit to the new Serenity Out on Plainfield. Saw that Camille was working, and had a nice hour session with her. Ended up just a standard massage with a mediocre HE with a few laughs, since we were joking around. It wasn't that bad, but she was better performer at Wonder. She did mention that she's the part owner of Serenity, so we'll see how it does, it was very well put together, but then again it's "brand new". Now that I'm out of the area, I'll have to monitor it's progress via the net.I had a CFS with Camille $$ damage but that was couple years ago at wonder. Didn't know she is a part of that serenity. I will give her a try again she to nervous last time so do I. LOL it was my first time then at mp for cfs, her pretties face makes me want her so bad.

Mike3430
11-03-13, 09:37
Took a visit to the new Serenity Out on Plainfield. Saw that Camille was working, and had a nice hour session with her. Ended up just a standard massage with a mediocre HE with a few laughs, since we were joking around. It wasn't that bad, but she was better performer at Wonder. She did mention that she's the part owner of Serenity, so we'll see how it does, it was very well put together, but then again it's "brand new". Now that I'm out of the area, I'll have to monitor it's progress via the net.I had a CFS with Camille $$ damage but that was couple years ago at wonder. Didn't know she is a part of that serenity. I will give her a try again she to nervous last time so do I. LOL it was my first time then at mp for cfs, her pretties face makes me want her so bad.

Happyone99
11-03-13, 12:43
I was up to Serenity this past week. Curiosity and my rampant imagination had gotten the better of me. Camille was busy at the time I requested. Pam was available and I rolled the dice. Place was nice and clean. Room could have been just a bit warmer but not bad. Pam is not young or tiny but did a very good massage. That was it. NOTHING more. Might go back just for the massage. I think I saw Camiile on the way out. That girl is easy on the eye. There goes my imagination again. A guy can dream, I sure do.

ZzzDamm
11-03-13, 13:03
I had a CFS with Camille $$ damage but that was couple years ago at wonder. Didn't know she is a part of that serenity. I will give her a try again she to nervous last time so do I. LOL it was my first time then at mp for cfs, her pretties face makes me want her so bad.Camille is a sweet girl trying to make a successful business please keep your comment about her in PM. Gives an awesome massage and great personality. I wish people would honor request of private comments going public.

Moonglow913
11-03-13, 15:32
Camille is a sweet girl trying to make a successful business please keep your comment about her in PM. Gives an awesome massage and great personality. I wish people would honor request of private comments going public.ZzzD is right. The only thing such open board comments is going to get is nothing for the rest of us.

Bloozer
11-03-13, 19:12
ZzzD is right. The only thing such open board comments is going to get is nothing for the rest of us.I made the same comment awhile back and got bitched out for it! I wholeheartedly agree. The open board demands and requires respect and discretion.

We all, providers included, benefit.

Blackfire
11-03-13, 20:20
Camille is a sweet girl trying to make a successful business please keep your comment about her in PM. Gives an awesome massage and great personality. I wish people would honor request of private comments going public.I feel like a broken record, but I don't agree with your opinion. I think it's just fine to post information on the board that is intended for information. I know many people feel strongly both ways, I just tire of seeing guys post admonishments every time one of their personal favorites gets information about her services posted on the board.

Mike3430
11-03-13, 23:17
Camille is a sweet girl trying to make a successful business please keep your comment about her in PM. Gives an awesome massage and great personality. I wish people would honor request of private comments going public.I'm on this board to write my reviews for the providers and that's what I got. Didn't she like that lots of mogers outhere will contact her and ask about her services?

Mike3430
11-03-13, 23:23
Camille is a sweet girl trying to make a successful business please keep your comment about her in PM. Gives an awesome massage and great personality. I wish people would honor request of private comments going public.Doesn't know how to give a good massage but a good FS and HE.

ZzzDamm
11-03-13, 23:52
I feel like a broken record, but I don't agree with your opinion. I think it's just fine to post information on the board that is intended for information. I know many people feel strongly both ways, I just tire of seeing guys post admonishments every time one of their personal favorites gets information about her services posted on the board.While yes I think Camille is good. My concern is the business where she works, if she is terminated then no one gets to enjoy Camille. I have posted on other providers and not had a problem however some cases discretion is a must.

WolvGuy
11-04-13, 00:38
I'm on this board to write my reviews for the providers and that's what I got. Didn't she like that lots of mogers outhere will contact her and ask about her services?The same results can be accomplished by handling the juicy details via pm. Sometimes discretion can be a good thing.

Mike3430
11-04-13, 01:14
The same results can be accomplished by handling the juicy details via pm. Sometimes discretion can be a good thing.What words are censored in reports? I don't know anybody that wants a private message about Camille. Infact All new readers fellow mongers can't read a fresh juicy details via pm. That's what we called FORUM.

Nocox
11-04-13, 11:58
I've been around awhile used to frequent Natalie and Natasha at Panacea until I walked in and everyone was sleeping in the back. Then I started seeing Anita or Sydney at pacific until I saw a fight break out between them decided to much drama for me. Rhonda at wonder was just to far away and Jennifer always answers her phone during the massage. E / w is by far my favorite. Yes there is a lot of girls to shy away from but there is also a lot of girls to see I highly recommend Anna. Maggie is alright if you like them little, Lynn and Tina do excellent massages as for extras very reserved. I believe sandy is at wonder now or I would recommend her as well. So overall I stick to what I already know and am comfortable with don't like the guessing game much these days prefer to know what I'm getting for what. Although a "little" cluttered e / w is clean and the girls always make me feel welcome and I love the fact that there is a shower available.

WolvGuy
11-04-13, 20:17
What words are censored in reports? I don't know anybody that wants a private message about Camille. Infact All new readers fellow mongers can't read a fresh juicy details via pm. That's what we called FORUM.What makes you think all new readers are fellow mongers? I didn't suggest censorship...I suggested discretion by handling the juicy details by way of pm's.

RepArgent
11-04-13, 21:28
What makes you think all new readers are fellow mongers? I didn't suggest censorship...I suggested discretion by handling the juicy details by way of pm's.IMHO details regarding extras by specific ladies in massage parlors should only be discussed in PMs. I've meet several of them in the past who are reluctant to provide anything more than a HJ (and sometimes not even that) for fear of being exposed to their bosses and friends who know where they work. Escorts and body rub ladies who advertise their services in the open are a different story.

Blackfire
11-04-13, 21:52
What makes you think all new readers are fellow mongers? I didn't suggest censorship...I suggested discretion by handling the juicy details by way of pm's.I don't think he was saying "all new readers are fellow mongers". I think he was saying that new fellow mongers (I.e. Non-senior members who are fellow mongers) don't often get good information when asking for the "private details" back channel. I agree with the idea that this is a forum for information, we all know LE can read it if they wish but in reality they already know what is going on. Can you point me to any arrest in the Grand Rapids area that was due to a posting that came from this forum?

Improven
11-04-13, 22:59
Admin, just want to extend a thanks to you for making me a Senior Member, I just noticed this today, and would like to extend a warm thanks. I didn't expect that at all, but thanks none the less, I'll try to live up to the status.

Have a great day!

WolvGuy
11-04-13, 23:31
I don't think he was saying "all new readers are fellow mongers". I think he was saying that new fellow mongers (I.e. Non-senior members who are fellow mongers) don't often get good information when asking for the "private details" back channel. I agree with the idea that this is a forum for information, we all know LE can read it if they wish but in reality they already know what is going on. Can you point me to any arrest in the Grand Rapids area that was due to a posting that came from this forum?No I can't point to an arrest do to information gathered from this board. But I can point to 4 arrests and two local boards shut down due to information gathered from meet and greets. Informants and posts on those boards. If you don't think it can't or won't happen you're kidding yourself...while I believe info is a good thing it's just as good to be discrete. I'm not saying we shouldn't post reviews...just sayin the juicy stuff can be handled back channel and you still get good results..

KtheChickFkr
11-04-13, 23:39
I was at E / W last week and saw Mal. I walked in and got her and I didn't feel like switching (I'm too polite, LOL). Anyway the massage was ok but not the best I've had. She has a sweet personality though so I guess that counts for something. It was my second visit to E / W and my first experience was a whole lot better. Can't remember the name of the person I saw. I'll return again and try another person.

EndlessNites
11-05-13, 04:32
I've been around awhile used to frequent Natalie and Natasha at Panacea until I walked in and everyone was sleeping in the back. Then I started seeing Anita or Sydney at pacific until I saw a fight break out between them decided to much drama for me. Rhonda at wonder was just to far away and Jennifer always answers her phone during the massage. E / w is by far my favorite. Yes there is a lot of girls to shy away from but there is also a lot of girls to see I highly recommend Anna. Maggie is alright if you like them little, Lynn and Tina do excellent massages as for extras very reserved. I believe sandy is at wonder now or I would recommend her as well. So overall I stick to what I already know and am comfortable with don't like the guessing game much these days prefer to know what I'm getting for what. Although a "little" cluttered e / w is clean and the girls always make me feel welcome and I love the fact that there is a shower available.Hey there. Been thinking about going to see Anna, does she offer FS? If so were the rates reasonable?

Thanks

Bismark
11-05-13, 12:41
No I can't point to an arrest do to information gathered from this board. But I can point to 4 arrests and two local boards shut down due to information gathered from meet and greets. Informants and posts on those boards. If you don't think it can't or won't happen you're kidding yourself...while I believe info is a good thing it's just as good to be discrete. I'm not saying we shouldn't post reviews...just sayin the juicy stuff can be handled back channel and you still get good results..While I don't often get specific information either way, I do get enough, if I read between the lines, to spend the small amount of play money I have in a way that leaves me happy. Frankly, I generally doubt anything on the open board and look for more than one source saying similar things before moving ahead with regardless. PM's feel more reliable but I don't generally ask for any information as I don't post a lot and don't want to impose or whatever on those that do.

Further, I worry about folks who insist on getting everything out in the bare open. Places like this are not private and why arm those who might be looking to cause problems? Even MIC is not really private; they let people in whom they've never met and know nothing about. That's not a bad thing but it means it's more like a semi-public club or hangout where things spoken aloud can be overheard.

A bit of discretion hurts no one and, even if it proves totally unnecessary, is worthwhile if it does nothing more than cover some of the drama. People can do what they want of course and, hopefully, no one person does something that puts everyone at risk. Still, it's not terrible advice to self-censor public statements and leave taste, color, consistency, position, moisture, and so on to more discrete communications.

Bloozer
11-05-13, 14:02
While I don't often get specific information either way, I do get enough, if I read between the lines, to spend the small amount of play money I have in a way that leaves me happy. Frankly, I generally doubt anything on the open board and look for more than one source saying similar things before moving ahead with regardless. PM's feel more reliable but I don't generally ask for any information as I don't post a lot and don't want to impose or whatever on those that do.

Further, I worry about folks who insist on getting everything out in the bare open. Places like this are not private and why arm those who might be looking to cause problems? Even MIC is not really private; they let people in whom they've never met and know nothing about. That's not a bad thing but it means it's more like a semi-public club or hangout where things spoken aloud can be overheard.

A bit of discretion hurts no one and, even if it proves totally unnecessary, is worthwhile if it does nothing more than cover some of the drama. People can do what they want of course and, hopefully, no one person does something that puts everyone at risk. Still, it's not terrible advice to self-censor public statements and leave taste, color, consistency, position, moisture, and so on to more discrete communications.Well said. However without a little "open-forum" there would be nothing to check. Discretion, taste, and respect!

Asianplvr
11-05-13, 18:59
While I don't often get specific information either way, I do get enough, if I read between the lines, to spend the small amount of play money I have in a way that leaves me happy. Frankly, I generally doubt anything on the open board and look for more than one source saying similar things before moving ahead with regardless. PM's feel more reliable but I don't generally ask for any information as I don't post a lot and don't want to impose or whatever on those that do.

A bit of discretion hurts no one and, even if it proves totally unnecessary, is worthwhile if it does nothing more than cover some of the drama. People can do what they want of course and, hopefully, no one person does something that puts everyone at risk. Still, it's not terrible advice to self-censor public statements and leave taste, color, consistency, position, moisture, and so on to more discrete communications.I appreciate your view and respect that side of the debate. I am pretty open about details as I feel it gives a better picture for what lies ahead. If a pussy smell bad, I want to know and I don't feel the need to pm for that sort of info. Locations, contact info, of course needs to go thru pm's as well as private info the providers do not want in the open forum. We have to use our judgement in pm's what we share and who we share it with. I do feel that info about girls whom work at massage parlors are the exception and agree that specific info should go thru pm's as their work establishments monitor forums and it puts their jobs in jeopardy.

Bloozer
11-06-13, 00:11
I appreciate your view and respect that side of the debate. I am pretty open about details as I feel it gives a better picture for what lies ahead. If a pussy smell bad, I want to know and I don't feel the need to pm for that sort of info. Locations, contact info, of course needs to go thru pm's as well as private info the providers do not want in the open forum. We have to use our judgement in pm's what we share and who we share it with. I do feel that info about girls whom work at massage parlors are the exception and agree that specific info should go thru pm's as their work establishments monitor forums and it puts their jobs in jeopardy.For Example: Rather than say "A pussy smells bad"I'd rather say "She should, ve taken a shower" And I'm sure there are other comparisons. Why'all get my drift / discretion, taste and a little class.

Asianplvr
11-06-13, 15:42
For Example: Rather than say "A pussy smells bad"I'd rather say "She should, ve taken a shower" And I'm sure there are other comparisons. Why'all get my drift / discretion, taste and a little class.LOL, I guess I have no taste at times. If her pussy smells bad I'm going to let ya know directly. There will be no question of what part smells bad. I see nothing wrong with putting explicit details in the report, good or bad. This forum is for guys to find sex, period. I'm just not going to pussy foot around and word things with fuzzy letters. I for one want to know details, out here in the open forum. Pm's reserved for names, numbers, locations and other pertinent info that should go thru pm.

Us mongers want to fuck girls, that's what were are here for. I want to see pics like ILieToGirls posts and all the dirty details. I don't mean to come off hard to anyone here but this topic has been coming up more and more. If we keep things all sweet and kind and keep most details thru pm's it goes against what this forum is all about.

Be kind, Play Safe, Fuck them, Report.

Blackfire
11-06-13, 18:06
For Example: Rather than say "A pussy smells bad"I'd rather say "She should, ve taken a shower" And I'm sure there are other comparisons. Why'all get my drift / discretion, taste and a little class.I think the few guys who are barking about the "to much detail" would rather see posts like "Went to Serenity Spa today and had a really nice time with Camille. PM me for more information". Then if you PM and are a senior member (or whatever other criteria the poster might be using to decide if they are going to answer your PM or give you any more information) they would like that to be the way to answer the dirty detail portion. As Asianplvr can attest too, that could wind up creating alot of work depending on how many individual PM's the reviewer gets. It's also very selective as to who may or may not get the information, which leads to a "class" (or clique) system similar to private rooms on other boards I've been on. In my opinion, the way this board operates with the open information is far superior to limiting access and I would hate to see a few guys get the masses to thinking that's the way to go.

I agree with Bloozer quote above, you can use a little class when posting detail rather than being crass about it.....but when you have a group this size you're always going to have either the guy who is crass for shock effect or the guy who just doesn't know any other way and if that bothers you too much maybe your skin is too thin.

Mike3430
11-06-13, 19:52
I appreciate your view and respect that side of the debate. I am pretty open about details as I feel it gives a better picture for what lies ahead. If a pussy smell bad, I want to know and I don't feel the need to pm for that sort of info. Locations, contact info, of course needs to go thru pm's as well as private info the providers do not want in the open forum. We have to use our judgement in pm's what we share and who we share it with. I do feel that info about girls whom work at massage parlors are the exception and agree that specific info should go thru pm's as their work establishments monitor forums and it puts their jobs in jeopardy.I just don't want to sit here and pm all the mongers here that I don't even know. I'm so old for that. Unless you pm me on private then I can answer you privately. It's a FORUM anyway. People have thre on opinions.

Mike3430
11-06-13, 20:03
LOL, I guess I have no taste at times. If her pussy smells bad I'm going to let ya know directly. There will be no question of what part smells bad. I see nothing wrong with putting explicit details in the report, good or bad. This forum is for guys to find sex, period. I'm just not going to pussy foot around and word things with fuzzy letters. I for one want to know details, out here in the open forum. Pm's reserved for names, numbers, locations and other pertinent info that should go thru pm.

Us mongers want to fuck girls, that's what were are here for. I want to see pics like ILieToGirls posts and all the dirty details. I don't mean to come off hard to anyone here but this topic has been coming up more and more. If we keep things all sweet and kind and keep most details thru pm's it goes against what this forum is all about.

Be kind, Play Safe, Fuck them, Report.I had a session with Alisa at royal. She started to massage me and 10 minutes later I can smell something, I said what's that smell she's like what smell I'm like I smells underarm bad. So I asked her if she believe deodorant works she said I don't think. LOL.

Donntee
11-08-13, 08:51
Just a quick Royal Massage report.

Ashlynn is gone. I don't know where. Brooke is a young, curvy, petite, brunette hottie. Daisy is a thin, tattoed, A cup hottie with an amazing ass. She gives a nice massage with her hands, none of this lazy grind your elbow into the back crap that so many of them do. You will have to shower afterwards because she does like to use her oil. I left happy and I will repeat.

Asianplvr
11-08-13, 14:02
I had a session with Alisa at royal. She started to massage me and 10 minutes later I can smell something, I said what's that smell she's like what smell I'm like I smells underarm bad. So I asked her if she believe deodorant works she said I don't think. LOL.I can deal with smelly armpits, but not a smelly pussy.

LongTom
11-08-13, 23:56
Been away from the hobby for awhile. Saw Brooke at E / W recently. For E / W, I thought she did a very good job on my back. Perhaps not to the quality of someone formally trained, but for the setting, far better than average. On the flip, she was fun and accommodating. I would recommend her among those I've tried there.

Love The Lips
11-09-13, 14:06
Just a quick Royal Massage report.

Ashlynn is gone. I don't know where. Brooke is a young, curvy, petite, brunette hottie. Daisy is a thin, tattoed, A cup hottie with an amazing ass. She gives a nice massage with her hands, none of this lazy grind your elbow into the back crap that so many of them do. You will have to shower afterwards because she does like to use her oil. I left happy and I will repeat.Anybody know if Summer is still at Royal? Haven't seen her in a while and always thought she was a sexy little hottie!

AnthonyRobbins
11-09-13, 21:39
I was trying to see Maggie again, but wasn't available. Anyways Annie has been on my to due list. Responds great to texts. My dream of Annie, she stands 5 ft 8, nice see's, decent ass, shaved. Standard bodyrub / slide. Nothing else available. I did not feel rushed. Eye contact all of the time, which I loved. Most providers in my experience avoid a lot of eye contact. She is not afraid of it and does have amazing eyes. Sweet girl. Would I see her again? Of course, but I think some girls are meant to only be seen once. Nothing against Annie. But for me to see a provider again, there has to be something intriguing to get me back again, like some feature that drives me wild. I had a great time, but in my opinion she doesn't have the "thing" to make me crave to see her again. But I would recommend her because she is cute, loves eye contact, does not rush and she accommodating.

Asianplvr
11-12-13, 01:19
285902Just to forewarn those texting / calling Sara, she will text you almost daily. I along with another monger here are getting texts repeatedly. So, either use hobby phone or don't use your phone, unless of course you like a provider texting you a lot.

Blackfire
11-12-13, 14:21
285902Just to forewarn those texting / calling Sara, she will text you almost daily. I along with another monger here are getting texts repeatedly. So, either use hobby phone or don't use your phone, unless of course you like a provider texting you a lot.Who is Sara? I thought I followed the MP threads fairly closely but I can't recall who this is or where she works?

Asianplvr
11-12-13, 15:16
Who is Sara? I thought I followed the MP threads fairly closely but I can't recall who this is or where she works?Yea, she is disclosed thru pm. Pm for details.

Sport55
11-14-13, 20:18
I was trying to see Maggie again, but wasn't available. Anyways Annie has been on my to due list. Responds great to texts. My dream of Annie, she stands 5 ft 8, nice see's, decent ass, shaved. Standard bodyrub / slide. Nothing else available. I did not feel rushed. Eye contact all of the time, which I loved. Most providers in my experience avoid a lot of eye contact. She is not afraid of it and does have amazing eyes. Sweet girl. Would I see her again? Of course, but I think some girls are meant to only be seen once. Nothing against Annie. But for me to see a provider again, there has to be something intriguing to get me back again, like some feature that drives me wild. I had a great time, but in my opinion she doesn't have the "thing" to make me crave to see her again. But I would recommend her because she is cute, loves eye contact, does not rush and she accommodating.Anyone else have a review of this new Annie? Looks good, but.

JimmyChap
11-14-13, 20:41
I know this post belongs in Lansing, but if you have never had the chance to go to The islands and see Micki, you should do yourself a favor. She will do everything and anything to make you happy. And she is an older but sexy little spinner. 10 barrys gets you everything including the hour plus shower. I had my first time on Sunday and it was awesome!

ZzzDamm
11-15-13, 00:12
Went to panacea and Aliese was working, I love her sitting on you while she gives a nice pressure massage. Uses her whole body, also great care taken after the flip as she sits on you.

Bacardi1314
11-15-13, 00:57
Just noticed a "new" listing for VIP Mini Spa on Naughty Reviews. Com on 44th St. No reviews yet. Anyone been here yet, or is this a completely fresh joint?

Wino354
11-15-13, 08:43
I know this post belongs in Lansing, but if you have never had the chance to go to The islands and see Micki, you should do yourself a favor. She will do everything and anything to make you happy. And she is an older but sexy little spinner. 10 barrys gets you everything including the hour plus shower. I had my first time on Sunday and it was awesome!I payed her a visit a few weeks ago after reading so many reviews, she was as advertised awesome, and worth the drive from GR. Gave her a perfect review. I have family flying in to Lansing airport next week and leaving after turkey day so I have planned trips to the islands while in town to explore what else might be on the menu.

Nocox
11-15-13, 09:59
I got roped into seeing Annie when I called for Anna and they said she looked like her so I said why not I got there and she is nothing like Anna I then decided might as well finish I am here. Overall it was so so on the massage the flip not so hot. Deffinantly will not repeat Anna is still my first choice.

Anyone else have a review of this new Annie? Looks good, but.

MrMajic33
11-15-13, 12:25
Just wondering if anyone has ever had one, and what it was like. Also, does anyone know where / who you could get one in GR and what the cost would be?

SamCruise
11-15-13, 16:14
In light of a recent post of a FS girl I was curious if any other members had a girl they wouldn't mind sharing. I have been trying to find a girl who is at a parlor not an in home visit. If there is would you mind PM me the details? I will not ever post private details or name names in person or on main message board.

Crod6969
11-18-13, 05:04
Stopped in massage paradise yesterday for a 1 hour session. I have been there many times with good experiences. I was met immediately by Daisy a skinny tatted hottie. I had great expectations. However, after waiting in the room a half hour for Daisy to come in, I got dressed and walked out to get my money back. The dude their said he couldn't give me my money back then another girl (not Daisy) walked in and said she was the one who was going to do my massage. What the F* I demanded my money back while the girl kept trying to convince me to stay for a half hour. Finally got my money back. If Jen still owns this place, she should know her place will not remain open very long with service like that.

Bloozer
11-18-13, 05:20
Just wondering if anyone has ever had one, and what it was like. Also, does anyone know where / who you could get one in GR and what the cost would be?Brooke Meadows and Alexcontrols...both phenominal. Both MIC. Holy bawlzzzz!! Check site for rates.

Mike3430
11-18-13, 10:11
Stopped in massage paradise yesterday for a 1 hour session. I have been there many times with good experiences. I was met immediately by Daisy a skinny tatted hottie. I had great expectations. However, after waiting in the room a half hour for Daisy to come in, I got dressed and walked out to get my money back. The dude their said he couldn't give me my money back then another girl (not Daisy) walked in and said she was the one who was going to do my massage. What the F* I demanded my money back while the girl kept trying to convince me to stay for a half hour. Finally got my money back. If Jen still owns this place, she should know her place will not remain open very long with service like that.The dude their was an ass! Jenefer still own massage paradise she just let this dude put his name on thre. But I agreed wth the poor service this place will not stay for long. Usually when I get a massage from those woman there they always complain how this management runs. Said that this gurls only making $8-10 for hour of massage the rest is the tip is there's. If they don't gve HE then no tip so they end up making that small amount. The management is insane. I will never go back there. Better find a new places.

Mike3430
11-18-13, 10:14
In light of a recent post of a FS girl I was curious if any other members had a girl they wouldn't mind sharing. I have been trying to find a girl who is at a parlor not an in home visit. If there is would you mind PM me the details? I will not ever post private details or name names in person or on main message board.I recommend Camille at Serinity studio. Cindy at Wonder.

Mike3430
11-18-13, 10:21
Just wondering if anyone has ever had one, and what it was like. Also, does anyone know where / who you could get one in GR and what the cost would be?I recommend Rhonda for prostate at wonder.

Donntee
11-18-13, 10:27
Stopped in massage paradise yesterday for a 1 hour session. I have been there many times with good experiences. I was met immediately by Daisy a skinny tatted hottie. I had great expectations. However, after waiting in the room a half hour for Daisy to come in, I got dressed and walked out to get my money back. The dude their said he couldn't give me my money back then another girl (not Daisy) walked in and said she was the one who was going to do my massage. What the F* I demanded my money back while the girl kept trying to convince me to stay for a half hour. Finally got my money back. If Jen still owns this place, she should know her place will not remain open very long with service like that.Wow! That must have been very awkward. Sorry for your bad experience. It is basic business common sense that when the market is flooded with competition like it is, the customer is always right. It is also business common sense that when you do a good job, the customer will tell a few people, but when you do a crappy job, the customer will tell at least twenty people! Jennifer and Barry should know that, unless greed has blinded them!

LongTom
11-18-13, 20:40
Just noticed a "new" listing for VIP Mini Spa on Naughty Reviews. Com on 44th St. No reviews yet. Anyone been here yet, or is this a completely fresh joint?She's been around for awhile. The spa is advertised as a salon, but most of her revenue is basic AMP services. 6-7/10 on the massage, which is pretty good by AMP standards. On the flip, she offers a very limited menu. HE for .6 and she stays fully clothed. In the end you want a massage, there are numerous places with lower door fees- hers is .6. As far as an exciting finish, well... As has been pointed out, there is LOTS of competition and this isn't a middle-aged woman's game.

Be safe.

Tom.

RdWing69
11-18-13, 22:17
Went here for the first time today. First AMP experience in GR.

Saw Ava. Approx 25 years old. Decent massage...but didn't go for a "massage", I went to relax and escape. Flip was decent, stripped down to just panties...made the appropriate noises etc LOL.

Had fun, will repeat.

Happyone99
11-19-13, 00:49
Made the trip up to Panacea recently. I paid for a one hour massage and was assigned Tia. The girl walked in and I thought I had hit the jackpot. Petite, small really, and very nice looking. Conversation was ok. Massage was sub par. She asked for the flip about 20 minutes in. For the flip I saw nothing I would not see at the grocery store or the mall. Thirty minutes or less of the hour I paid for. Disappointed and will not repeat. Damn shame.

Moonglow913
11-19-13, 08:20
Went here for the first time today. First AMP experience in GR.

Saw Ava. Approx 25 years old. Decent massage...but didn't go for a "massage", I went to relax and escape. Flip was decent, stripped down to just panties...made the appropriate noises etc LOL.

Had fun, will repeat.Panacea is not a AMP (Asian Massage Parlor).

BenjaminSkully
11-19-13, 08:43
Panacea is not a AMP (Asian Massage Parlor).American Massage Parlor.

Stopped in last night for a walk in but there was a wait. I spoke with Natasha but I was unable to set an appointment due to time constraints. Ava and Aliese were also there...

I plan on heading there sometime this week.

WyomingMax
11-19-13, 13:25
Wow! That must have been very awkward. Sorry for your bad experience. It is basic business common sense that when the market is flooded with competition like it is, the customer is always right. It is also business common sense that when you do a good job, the customer will tell a few people, but when you do a crappy job, the customer will tell at least twenty people! Jennifer and Barry should know that, unless greed has blinded them!First of all, I love this place as you can read from my previous posts. So what happened the other day, was I had an appointment with Daisy Sunday morning and a few minutes after I arrived for my appointment and was put in my room by the guy up front, Croc arrived and was greeted by Daisy who thought Croc was her appointment and she put him in his room. So at this point the guy told Daisy that wasnt her appointment and he went to get another therapist at there other location for him. Well, I think Daisy made the mistake of not telling Croc that the other girl was coming. She thought the guy up front told him, and the guy up front was trying his best to make Croc happy by driving to get the other girl.

So what happened was an honest mis-communication between co-workers who should have told Croc that Daisy confused him for her appointment. It comes out the.

Guy up front was just a friend of Barry's helping out the best he could. No big deal. Nobody's perfect. This place is great, they have some hot girls here and they do there best to.

Give the best service they can.

Moonglow913
11-19-13, 15:01
American Massage Parlor.

Stopped in last night for a walk in but there was a wait. I spoke with Natasha but I was unable to set an appointment due to time constraints. Ava and Aliese were also there...

I plan on heading there sometime this week.American Massage Parlor?? Exactly where did you pull that from. And what does it mean? Sorry man. I have been in the hobby for a long time and AMP has always stood for Asian Massage Parlor. I check a number of site and all agreed. We have enough acronyms to keep straight without making it more confusing. BTW. Panacea would be simply a MP.

Love The Lips
11-19-13, 15:18
Made the trip up to Panacea recently. I paid for a one hour massage and was assigned Tia. The girl walked in and I thought I had hit the jackpot. Petite, small really, and very nice looking. Conversation was ok. Massage was sub par. She asked for the flip about 20 minutes in. For the flip I saw nothing I would not see at the grocery store or the mall. Thirty minutes or less of the hour I paid for. Disappointed and will not repeat. Damn shame.I really hope that you didn't give her a tip, especially if she cut your time in half!

Mike3430
11-19-13, 17:18
American Massage Parlor?? Exactly where did you pull that from. And what does it mean? Sorry man. I have been in the hobby for a long time and AMP has always stood for Asian Massage Parlor. I check a number of site and all agreed. We have enough acronyms to keep straight without making it more confusing. BTW. Panacea would be simply a MP.AMP you can still say as American Massage Parlor I said that because they all white american. And now a days its more american than Asian who does a FS and HE. Its just my openion. Asian is more afraid to do illegal shit now a days than what use to be.

Mike3430
11-19-13, 17:26
American Massage Parlor?? Exactly where did you pull that from. And what does it mean? Sorry man. I have been in the hobby for a long time and AMP has always stood for Asian Massage Parlor. I check a number of site and all agreed. We have enough acronyms to keep straight without making it more confusing. BTW. Panacea would be simply a MP.AMP you can still say as American Massage Parlor I said that because they all white american. And now a days its more american than Asian who does a FS and HE. Its just my openion. Asian is more afraid to do illegal shit now a days than what use to be.

BenjaminSkully
11-19-13, 19:09
American Massage Parlor?? Exactly where did you pull that from. And what does it mean? Sorry man. I have been in the hobby for a long time and AMP has always stood for Asian Massage Parlor. I check a number of site and all agreed. We have enough acronyms to keep straight without making it more confusing. BTW. Panacea would be simply a MP.You've never heard of Panacea referred to as an American massage parlor? I know AMP generally means Asian Massage Parlor, but I was just trying to enlighten you to what he may have meant when referring Panacea as an AMP. No need to be so uptight geesh it wasn't a shot at you. I'm sure people of grand rapids knew what he meant... I'm from Detroit but visit here frequent and pieced together what he meant.

Three Nutz
11-19-13, 21:15
You've never heard of Panacea referred to as an American massage parlor? I know AMP generally means Asian Massage Parlor, but I was just trying to enlighten you to what he may have meant when referring Panacea as an AMP. No need to be so uptight geesh it wasn't a shot at you. I'm sure people of grand rapids knew what he meant... I'm from Detroit but visit here frequent and pieced together what he meant.I guess I am with Ben. I have surfed the Massage Parlor Reports section since I have been here but I am not much of a participant. I always though AMP stood for "A Massage Parlor" Who would have thought they divide parlors by race. Asian, Mexican, Spanish, Polish, French, Korean, Nigerian.

Why can't we all just get along at the UNMP (United Nations Massage Parlor)?

This is 3 Nutz and this is just one nutz opinion.

RepArgent
11-19-13, 23:16
I guess I am with Ben. I have surfed the Massage Parlor Reports section since I have been here but I am not much of a participant. I always though AMP stood for "A Massage Parlor" Who would have thought they divide parlors by race. Asian, Mexican, Spanish, Polish, French, Korean, Nigerian.

Why can't we all just get along at the UNMP (United Nations Massage Parlor)?

This is 3 Nutz and this is just one nutz opinion.That's great Nutz! Love your humor LOL!!

Asianplvr
11-20-13, 00:09
Just so we all on the same page:

AMP = Asian Massage Palor (Asian Staff).

MP = Massage parlor, (Can be an assortment of ethnic staff members).

RdWing69
11-20-13, 03:47
Just so we all on the same page:

AMP = Asian Massage Palor (Asian Staff).

MP = Massage parlor, (Can be an assortment of ethnic staff members).As I am the one who originally posted it. I hit an A without realizing it. Was supposed to be MP. To me, AMP is asian massage. I appreciate the fact that someone stuck up for my nonsensical typing. But yeah...you get my drift.

Moonglow913
11-20-13, 08:26
You've never heard of Panacea referred to as an American massage parlor? I know AMP generally means Asian Massage Parlor, but I was just trying to enlighten you to what he may have meant when referring Panacea as an AMP. No need to be so uptight geesh it wasn't a shot at you. I'm sure people of grand rapids knew what he meant... I'm from Detroit but visit here frequent and pieced together what he meant.I am by no means uptight nor did I feel like it was a shot. I didn't mean it as such either. Sorry I said anything for I could really care less what you want to call it. Wasn't trying to get into a debate, just making sure everyone was on the same page and it may have been confusing for some outside the GR area who associate that particular acronym with a particular type of establishment.

Blackfire
11-20-13, 17:50
First of all, I love this place as you can read from my previous posts. So what happened the other day, was I had an appointment with Daisy Sunday morning and a few minutes after I arrived for my appointment and was put in my room by the guy up front, Croc arrived and was greeted by Daisy who thought Croc was her appointment and she put him in his room. So at this point the guy told Daisy that wasnt her appointment and he went to get another therapist at there other location for him. Well, I think Daisy made the mistake of not telling Croc that the other girl was coming. She thought the guy up front told him, and the guy up front was trying his best to make Croc happy by driving to get the other girl.

So what happened was an honest mis-communication between co-workers who should have told Croc that Daisy confused him for her appointment. It comes out the.

Guy up front was just a friend of Barry's helping out the best he could. No big deal. Nobody's perfect. This place is great, they have some hot girls here and they do there best to.

Give the best service they can.Holy crap. That post there sounds like it could have been written by Jennifer herself. She must be channeling you.

Macaroni1
11-20-13, 18:07
Just went to Royal.

Two hour four hand.

Girls were cute, Daisy and Brooke, they talked to each other more than to me, pressure very light, flip was ok...just the norm, no teasing before, and no anything else. Wonder about some of the posts on here stating so and so was a wow. Maybe those two don't work together much...or just not in mood, but in my opinion...could have done the same without the 4 hand.

Donntee
11-20-13, 18:19
Holy crap. That post there sounds like it could have been written by Jennifer herself. She must be channeling you.Is Barry WyomingMax? Every post has been about one of Jen's businesses.

SamCruise
11-21-13, 14:22
Went to Panacea a couple weeks ago. I called ahead for an hour with Alieas got there 10 min early and was shown to the room. She came in at 7:02 the massage was not as good as before after 20 min she went for the flip. I looked at my watch while I was walking out it was 7:35. I was just burned by Tammy at Pacific 1 week prior in the same way. Normally I tip 40 for a good massage. Both girls got twenty and I'm getting tired of paying the house for an hour and walking out after a half hour. If I go to Panacea again ill just wait to see Natasha. She always has great reviews.

ZzzDamm
11-21-13, 15:26
Another Visit to Panacea, Got the draw of Katy, nice personality, very friendly. Massage was not bad, just needs more training, on the flip it was just an average performance. Nice rack though.

ZzzDamm
11-21-13, 15:28
Anyone know what is up at East West? I see it is under new ownership. What happened to Dee?

Nocox
11-21-13, 21:40
As always I normally prefer east west above all else, but as of late I've overheard that it is under a new owner / management not sure what is going on but I walked out and there was some serious arguing going on. Definitely made me uncomfortable might have to start shopping around any suggestions on any over the new mps.

Anyone know what is up at East West? I see it is under new ownership. What happened to Dee?

LongTom
11-21-13, 23:58
Saw Jade at Wonder a couple of days back. She is a short brunette with only a slight mom tummy on an otherwise rocking body. Depending on your level of interest, her massage is quite thorough and she handles all of your issues with a smile and positive attitude. I will definitely repeat.

DukeWild69
11-22-13, 07:30
Hello all,

I went to see Camille a few days ago! Great massage very good deep tissue. Super soft hands!!

Not much talking and a great flip! Will be back. .60+.40.

Duke.

WolvGuy
11-22-13, 08:27
As always I normally prefer east west above all else, but as of late I've overheard that it is under a new owner / management not sure what is going on but I walked out and there was some serious arguing going on. Definitely made me uncomfortable might have to start shopping around any suggestions on any over the new mps.TE].

I had heard rumblings of the same. Dee has either opened or will be opening a new mp out in the Holland area is what I was told. She was running a help wanted ad on CL for a while. With everything that has gone on there since late summer I'm not surprised by the new ownership / management. I haven't been there in a while due to what was going on. I like to keep a low profile and because of the situation it was increasingly difficult to do. I see they've had an influx of new girls. Any good intel on the girls other than on the usuals like Anna, Tina Maggie etc? Pm me if you don't want to put out in the board.

Love The Lips
11-22-13, 11:42
Went to Panacea a couple weeks ago. I called ahead for an hour with Alieas got there 10 min early and was shown to the room. She came in at 7:02 the massage was not as good as before after 20 min she went for the flip. I looked at my watch while I was walking out it was 7:35. I was just burned by Tammy at Pacific 1 week prior in the same way. Normally I tip 40 for a good massage. Both girls got twenty and I'm getting tired of paying the house for an hour and walking out after a half hour. If I go to Panacea again ill just wait to see Natasha. She always has great reviews.That's really disappointing to hear that about Aliese as I have always had a great time with her, though it's been a while. If they cut your time in half I would tell them you want a refund for the unused half hour and for sure show a very small tip!!

Love The Lips
11-22-13, 13:03
Just went to Royal.

Two hour four hand.

Girls were cute, Daisy and Brooke, they talked to each other more than to me, pressure very light, flip was ok...just the norm, no teasing before, and no anything else. Wonder about some of the posts on here stating so and so was a wow. Maybe those two don't work together much...or just not in mood, but in my opinion...could have done the same without the 4 hand.Here's my take on it (I've posted this before in another thread): The idea of a 4 handed massage at a parlor always sounds inviting but, in reality I think the end result could be less than seeing an individual girl by herself. See, most of the girls will do things when they are alone with you in a room that they would NEVER tell their fellow co-workers. Money talks for sure with these girls and the service gets hotter but, they would never let the other ladies know EVERY detail. So, when they are with another girl, they will be a little more hesitant to get as naughty as they would get when they are alone with you. This rule only seems to apply at parlors where as if you were to see 2 escorts together, they will try to outdo each other, then it's a win-win for you!

BackDorman
11-22-13, 14:18
Fairly new to the hobby over the last few years and decided to give my first shot at a MP. Texted Elissa. Available short notice; on my lunch break. Got there; and she is the girl in the pic; but it must be a few years old. Definitely looks her age of 36 ish. 30 min rub down with hot oil set me back .40. Threw on an additional .80 for BBBJ no cim. Which is disappointing. But the cash was burning a hold in my pocket; and didn't have time to negotiate. Seemed fairly mechanical; not very sensual. No shower; just a wipe down with hot towel. So you leave sticky and smelling like oils. Think I'll see my regular for $ FS instead of $.20 for BBBJ and rub down. She was at least polite tho. I'll give her that.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/theres-a-special-going-on-and-im-openin-minded-36/14439490

Mike3430
11-22-13, 14:58
I saw Paige a week ago and it was sexy and intimate this time. I make her topboff! Ummm and she let me sucked her small nipples and so good to stick my middle finger in her big fucking ass.

GRBrazen
11-23-13, 00:16
Went to Panacea a couple weeks ago. I called ahead for an hour with Alieas got there 10 min early and was shown to the room. She came in at 7:02 the massage was not as good as before after 20 min she went for the flip. I looked at my watch while I was walking out it was 7:35. I was just burned by Tammy at Pacific 1 week prior in the same way. Normally I tip 40 for a good massage. Both girls got twenty and I'm getting tired of paying the house for an hour and walking out after a half hour. If I go to Panacea again ill just wait to see Natasha. She always has great reviews.I had a similar experience with Aliese a few months back. She was great for the first half hour then turned cold as ice. Not sure why but I don't think it was anything I said or did.

DeLaPen
11-23-13, 12:01
Fill me in on London. Is she worth seeing? Where is she?

Love The Lips
11-24-13, 00:31
Another Visit to Panacea, Got the draw of Katy, nice personality, very friendly. Massage was not bad, just needs more training, on the flip it was just an average performance. Nice rack though.I've always thought that Katie has a sexy look but I have NEVER seen her smile in any of the pics I've seen of her. She has been there a long time so I would expect better performance from her than what has been reported.

Bacardi1314
11-24-13, 02:19
You have contributed nothing, and just like that you want info? TOFTT and get back to us and let us know your info about London. Give it a try it is fun to do.My question. Who the heck is London?

Three Nutz
11-24-13, 08:51
Fill me in on London. Is she worth seeing? Where is she?DeLaPen:

I hate it when assholes jump on a post with criticisms without addressing the substance of the inquiry.

London is the capital of Great Britain and in the section of the kingdom known as England. The English islands are located in the north Atlantic Ocean off the cost of Europe. London has a very big tourist trade and as such I would guess it is worth seeing. The major attractions is Buckingham Palace and something that does not sound as interesting at least for me, Big Ben.

As far as languages, they do not speak French, or Greek but do talk the a form of American called English.

I understand that airplanes from the United States fly there every day so transportation should be convenient.

I hope that helps.

This post was a 3Nutz Approved Tour and Travel Log.

Bloozer
11-24-13, 13:30
Wow! Admins will probably, for some reason, not allow me to post her link. But check out " nadiacxmmz" Holee Shiatz!

She's coming to G.are...I sure wish I could afford to invest in this treasure...

She goes by Nadia Cumzz.

ZzzDamm
11-24-13, 13:32
DeLaPen:

I hate it when assholes jump on a post with criticisms without addressing the substance of the inquiry.

London is the capital of Great Britain and in the section of the kingdom known as England. The English islands are located in the north Atlantic Ocean off the cost of Europe. London has a very big tourist trade and as such I would guess it is worth seeing. The major attractions is Buckingham Palace and something that does not sound as interesting at least for me, Big Ben.

As far as languages, they do not speak French, or Greek but do talk the a form of American called English.

I understand that airplanes from the United States fly there every day so transportation should be convenient.

I hope that helps.

This post was a 3Nutz Approved Tour and Travel Log.LOL threenutz. Ok I get it. Just trying to teach.

When going to London, do not forget about Big Ben is always in London.

Bloozer
11-24-13, 14:09
LOL threenutz. Ok I get it. Just trying to teach.

When going to London, do not forget about Big Ben is always in London.Big Ben may be in England, but little Dick is alive and well right here in Holland!

Bloozer
11-24-13, 14:16
Any info on...Oriental Massage?

Address: Breton Center.

2913 Breton Road.

Grand Rapids, MI 49512 Telephone: 616-243-8888.

BenjaminSkully
11-24-13, 15:50
Walked in earlier this week a was greeted and treated by Katy. Short brunette with bees and baby damage and crooked white teeth with tan skin. Still kinda cute and friendly. Poor technique okay pressure (even though she was getting over fractured wrist). Okay flip got on top for finale 80 out the door.

Asianplvr
11-24-13, 22:54
Okay flip got on top for finale 80 out the door.Who was on top?

Shoots15
11-25-13, 18:01

2913 Breton Road.

Grand Rapids, MI 49512 Telephone: 616-243-8888.I have been there twice and good massage, but no extras were available. Save your money.

Shoeless1951
11-25-13, 21:32

2913 Breton Road.

Grand Rapids, MI 49512 Telephone: 616-243-8888.Don't waste your time & money!

Nocox
11-25-13, 21:43
So I was looking at the recent BP postings and noticed tina and anna are posting new locations on alpine so I called the number and I guess anna decided to finally open her own shop. Good for her long time coming if you ask me it is called mystic massage & spa. I decided since anna was my favorite and now closer to home I'd go and check it out. I was very surprised she's got the place looking very nice and professional. Very clean clutter free and only three girls on at the time I loved the location and loved the atmosphere only downfall was no shower yet but I guess eventually there will be. I'm so glad I have another option besides panacea close to home and she's always been my favorite I highly recpmmend checking it out.

FineByMe72
11-25-13, 23:21
Don't waste your time & money!I concur. Unless you're into mediocre Asian massage.

AlFishy33
11-26-13, 06:00
I saw an add on BP body rubs for a place I've never heard of, with pics of what appears to be some girls from E / W?

Can anyone shed some light? I'm not too familiar w / E / W and I've never heard of this new place Mystic?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mystic-massage-and-spa-now-open-26/14511050

Thanks for any info.

WolvGuy
11-26-13, 09:38
So I was looking at the recent BP postings and noticed tina and anna are posting new locations on alpine so I called the number and I guess anna decided to finally open her own shop. Good for her long time coming if you ask me it is called mystic massage & spa. I decided since anna was my favorite and now closer to home I'd go and check it out. I was very surprised she's got the place looking very nice and professional. Very clean clutter free and only three girls on at the time I loved the location and loved the atmosphere only downfall was no shower yet but I guess eventually there will be. I'm so glad I have another option besides panacea close to home and she's always been my favorite I highly recpmmend checking it out.Lynn is the other girl that left E / W for the new MP. I wonder how many others will follow. Seems like E / W has gone downhill. Since summer.

DjBiker
11-26-13, 14:30
Lynn is the other girl that left E / W for the new MP. I wonder how many others will follow. Seems like E / W has gone downhill. Since summer.Stopped yesterday seen Tina, imo, decent massage not great decent, flip, downhill, very boring, if they plan to compete against others in area she needs to go the extra mile, unless I read something changes I probably won't repeat.

DeLaPen
11-26-13, 17:36
DeLaPen:

I hope that helps.

This post was a 3Nutz Approved Tour and Travel Log.Thanks, that is amusing and between the lines. The "dis" from ZZ is snarky. Yes, I am new to this forum and therefore have not contributed. For good or bad, I have had this hobby for over 30 years and am familiar with the midwest. Certainly, TOFFT was the only option in pre-forum days. Investigating is key, unless you don't mind wasting time and money. There have been many memorable dreams. One of the best was in the early 80's in NYC. There was a "club" Taj Mahal. Walk in meet the receptionist who takes your "entry fee" and then escorts you to the lounge. There you are provided drinks and conversation with several SP's. When you find your favorite you simply keep her engaged in conversation. She takes you to a locker room. You shower, put on a robe, lock your clothes and follow an attendant to a private room where your SP waits for you.

Anyway, thanks for your help. If I arrange a time with London, I will report back.

DeLapen.

Aliese923
11-26-13, 19:22
I had a similar experience with Aliese a few months back. She was great for the first half hour then turned cold as ice. Not sure why but I don't think it was anything I said or did.I don't remember any of these experiences but I do apologize! This surprises me really I have been here for a year and a half and this is the first bad review musta been a bad day I'm human. But I really do apologize I like most of my clients a lot and enjoy the time with them I don't want to screw anyone over so I'm sorry hun!

Nocox
11-26-13, 23:06
So this is definitely not the "new" east / west this is the best of east west finally realizing they are to good to surround themselves with the rif raf. I had to go back today just to reassure myself I was right and it looks like sandy is there as well I couldn't get any luckier all my favorites under one roof I'm ecstatic so happy for Anna and I hope you all check it out it is well worth it I would book ahead though they were really busy. Good luck girls see you all real soon.

I saw an add on BP body rubs for a place I've never heard of, with pics of what appears to be some girls from E / W?

Can anyone shed some light? I'm not too familiar w / E / W and I've never heard of this new place Mystic?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mystic-massage-and-spa-now-open-26/14511050

Thanks for any info.

Jeff Mcthrustr
11-27-13, 14:59
So this is definitely not the "new" east / west this is the best of east west finally realizing they are to good to surround themselves with the rif raf. I had to go back today just to reassure myself I was right and it looks like sandy is there as well I couldn't get any luckier all my favorites under one roof I'm ecstatic so happy for Anna and I hope you all check it out it is well worth it I would book ahead though they were really busy. Good luck girls see you all real soon.If you're looking for a good time, avoid the girl in the second photo from the top. I saw her and it was all business. I don't like places where the mileage varies so greatly. There was a fat blonde who provided some good service, if you're into fatties. I'm not, but at the same time I didn't want to make her feel bad.

Moonglow913
11-29-13, 12:54

Thanks for any info.For those of us not familiar with E / W. Could someone identify those pictured?

Happybone
11-29-13, 16:41
For those of us not familiar with E / W. Could someone identify those pictured?The girl in 2nd pic does not offer any extras and the massage sucked.

WolvGuy
11-29-13, 21:35
For those of us not familiar with E / W. Could someone identify those pictured?Anna at the desk. Tina...Lynn...Anna (again)...Sandy...not sure who the last one is.

Nocox
11-30-13, 11:48
As for tina the second pic she gives an excellent massage yes she is a little shy when it comes to extras but she is open-minded at least she was for me and she is imo one of the best deep tissues in the greater grand rapids area. So just because she didn't open up with you for whatever reason no reason to knock her massage because we both know it was great.

The girl in 2nd pic does not offer any extras and the massage sucked.

Happybone
11-30-13, 17:09
As for tina the second pic she gives an excellent massage yes she is a little shy when it comes to extras but she is open-minded at least she was for me and she is imo one of the best deep tissues in the greater grand rapids area. So just because she didn't open up with you for whatever reason no reason to knock her massage because we both know it was great.I have no reason to lie about the massage. This was over at least six months ago maybe she has gotten better.

Donntee
11-30-13, 17:59
As for tina the second pic she gives an excellent massage yes she is a little shy when it comes to extras but she is open-minded at least she was for me and she is imo one of the best deep tissues in the greater grand rapids area. So just because she didn't open up with you for whatever reason no reason to knock her massage because we both know it was great.Nocox. You appear to know everything about all the places Anna / Madison has been. Do you know where her sister, Ashlynn ended up? Thank you!

WolvGuy
12-01-13, 08:12
Nocox. You appear to know everything about all the places Anna / Madison has been. Do you know where her sister, Ashlynn ended up? Thank you!If it's the same Ashlynn. She isn't working at a mp anymore. About mid summer she was advertising for massages out of a private residence (I think) in Kentwood...it was her or a 4 handed with another girl. I haven't seen an ad for her in quite a while. Then again it could be someone different but she stated she was formally from Panacea and one other mp.

WolvGuy
12-01-13, 08:23
[QUOTE=Happybone;1942221]I have no reason to lie about the massage. This was over at least six months ago maybe she has gotten better?....Dude not saying you lied but maybe she had an off day with you, it happens. It's well known she gives one of the best deep tissue massages around. As for extras I've heard the same about her being shy but are available if she clicks with you...For deep tissue massages at E/W I would see her or Tiffany(she left a couple mos ago)or Lynn, she gave a decent massage too.

Nocox
12-02-13, 11:00
Yes I tend to follow my favorites and Ashlynn was seeing clients at a room for a while after quitting royal haven't seen of her in a couple of weeks but its possible since her sister is the owner of mystic that that is were she will pop up at least I would assume so.

If it's the same Ashlynn. She isn't working at a mp anymore. About mid summer she was advertising for massages out of a private residence (I think) in Kentwood...it was her or a 4 handed with another girl. I haven't seen an ad for her in quite a while. Then again it could be someone different but she stated she was formally from Panacea and one other mp.

Treyy
12-02-13, 16:41
Saw Adrianna at Panacea recently. Cute and petite hispanic but lacking in personality / conversational skills. Massage skills mediocre, flip equally uninspired. Would not repeat.

Treyy.

ZzzDamm
12-02-13, 22:33
Ava gave me a great massage last week, I love her joyful personality. Great conversation, she never has a bad thing to say about others. Seems to really enjoy her job, great flip. Will repeat.

Nocox
12-05-13, 11:54
So I decided to try the new girl at Mystic and was pleasantly surprised with her energetic spirit and open-mindedness. Definitely could use a little improvement on the massage but was imo just fine the flip was extremely satisfactory and she's the first girl I've had in a while that was willing to "talk" the way I wanted definitely will repeat since Anna is always so busy.

Blackfire
12-05-13, 12:31
So I decided to try the new girl at Mystic and was pleasantly surprised with her energetic spirit and open-mindedness. Definitely could use a little improvement on the massage but was imo just fine the flip was extremely satisfactory and she's the first girl I've had in a while that was willing to "talk" the way I wanted definitely will repeat since Anna is always so busy.No cocks, you obviously have a thing for the girls from e / w and now mystic since they moved to that location. Almost thinking you might be THEM!

BigGuy357
12-07-13, 00:48
No cocks, you obviously have a thing for the girls from e / w and now mystic since they moved to that location. Almost thinking you might be THEM!Why do you think they have "No Cocks"? Just a thought.

Sbff1
12-07-13, 08:59
Why do you think they have "No Cocks"? Just a thought.The post was by "nocox".

Nocox
12-07-13, 12:41
Just a thought but like most of you I look back in reviews when thinking of trying a new girl out and if you notice I've been to almost every AMP and mp in the greter grand rapids areas so if it eases your mind I'm not one of them just putting my input like all of you. As for my name I don't want a cock I prefer pussy made sense to me some people just don't have the same kind of common sense as others.

Why do you think they have "No Cocks"? Just a thought.

BigGuy357
12-07-13, 18:42
Just a thought but like most of you I look back in reviews when thinking of trying a new girl out and if you notice I've been to almost every AMP and mp in the greter grand rapids areas so if it eases your mind I'm not one of them just putting my input like all of you. As for my name I don't want a cock I prefer pussy made sense to me some people just don't have the same kind of common sense as others.It was a joke son. Meant to be punny. Lighten up!

OralDelight141
12-09-13, 13:17
I went and saw Natalie this morning. It was my first ever massage experience. She is AMAZING! She's gorgeous, fun and does a great massage. I left VERY happy and will be a regular.

WestMichguy
12-09-13, 20:39
TE].

I had heard rumblings of the same. Dee has either opened or will be opening a new mp out in the Holland area is what I was told. She was running a help wanted ad on CL for a while. With everything that has gone on there since late summer I'm not surprised by the new ownership / management. I haven't been there in a while due to what was going on. I like to keep a low profile and because of the situation it was increasingly difficult to do. I see they've had an influx of new girls. Any good intel on the girls other than on the usuals like Anna, Tina Maggie etc? Pm me if you don't want to put out in the board.http://gallen1952.wix.com/mamma-dee

Right around the corner from where I work!

TwistedBrother
12-10-13, 01:45
http://gallen1952.wix.com/mamma-dee

Right around the corner from where I work!Just started a Holland thread in Other Areas section of Michigan, regarding this.

Bloozer
12-10-13, 11:21
I also liven here...I feel a possible 100% legit operation. Who there is recommended?

Pmme if necessary. This really peaks my curiosity it would be great not to have to make the long drive for quality. Holland? I can't believe it...

Bloozer
12-10-13, 19:03
http://gallen1952.wix.com/mamma-dee

Right around the corner from where I work!I posted a review on 11-21-13 02:24 "Don't"Read it...She's going by Sierra at Mama Dee's...http://holland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-to-our-grand-opening-mamma-deessierra-24/14583358.

Based on this. Even tho I live here, no Mama Dee's for me. Unless somebody has info on a better girl than Sierra.

Tarotjd
12-10-13, 19:38
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-sandy-available-now-25/14553066 anyone have any info? Extras? Pm me please, I like the exotic look but really don't want to waste my time if no extra's.

RapidSgr
12-11-13, 09:30
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-sandy-available-now-25/14553066 anyone have any info? Extras? Pm me please, I like the exotic look but really don't want to waste my time if no extra's.Bought 30 minutes got 15 minutes and a very lame 15 minutes at that. They overcharge and under deliver. Would not suggest this place or any of it's girls.

RapidSgr
12-11-13, 09:33

Thanks for any info.Mystic is E / W moved to Comstock Park. Place is a rip off.

Nocox
12-11-13, 12:56
I haven't had her since she moved to mystic but the last time I seen her at wonder it went very well, surprisingly she knew all the pressure points and the flip was great definitely would recommend.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-sandy-available-now-25/14553066 anyone have any info? Extras? Pm me please, I like the exotic look but really don't want to waste my time if no extra's.

Nocox
12-11-13, 14:51
Definitely don't think this place deserves to be linked to e / w everyone knows these girls all rotate from shop to shop just like we do. Mystic is by far e / w and anyone who has visited since there opening would know that. I would recommend it just don't go when your broke because again it is NOT e / w and these girls have negotiating skills, but they are worth it imo. Great atmosphere, personalities, and customer service I'd pay more for that before going to be bombarded by the star wars ship at the earlier named place as stated by dontee on 10-24-13 15:29.

Mystic is E / W moved to Comstock Park. Place is a rip off.

WolvGuy
12-11-13, 20:34
Bought 30 minutes got 15 minutes and a very lame 15 minutes at that. They overcharge and under deliver. Would not suggest this place or any of it's girls.Really? .You've got 3 posts and you come on here to use those posts to rip a new mp. Something isn't legit here and my guess is it's your posts...

SoKent
12-11-13, 21:04
Really? .You've got 3 posts and you come on here to use those posts to rip a new mp. Something isn't legit here and my guess is it's your posts...Good call WolvGuy. It seems this is a competitor or someone with an axe to grind.

RapidSgr
12-13-13, 09:45
Good call WolvGuy. It seems this is a competitor or someone with an axe to grind.3 posts or 30 posts. Go check it out for yourself. I would be interested to know your results. I encourage shop and compare so was trying to save you some time and $.

NardBoy
12-13-13, 15:49
I know that this place is new but I believe some of the girls working there are not like Sierra? Anyone have any experience with any of the girls working there?

http://holland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-see-sexy-sierra-at-mamma-deessierra-24/14583358

Moonglow913
12-13-13, 17:14
I wouldn't go as far as rapidsgr (and not so sure what he is talking about re 30 posts?). But to his point, I have found this place to be over priced for the services provided. Especially Anna. $300? She is attractive but no way. Sandy is worth it although still priced a bit high. If all you are seeking is a good massage and a little help relaxing then Lynn or Tina are good choices. My two cents.

Bloozer
12-14-13, 00:57
I wouldn't go as far as rapidsgr (and not so sure what he is talking about re 30 posts?). But to his point, I have found this place to be over priced for the services provided. Especially Anna. $300? She is attractive but no way. Sandy is worth it although still priced a bit high. If all you are seeking is a good massage and a little help relaxing then Lynn or Tina are good choices. My two cents.Anita and Sarah at Oasis on 44th...Especially Anita. Lynnn aka Tina stood me up...she evidently doesn't need my $160.

TyeOneOn
12-14-13, 19:40
I wouldn't go as far as rapidsgr (and not so sure what he is talking about re 30 posts?). But to his point, I have found this place to be over priced for the services provided. Especially Anna. $300? She is attractive but no way. Sandy is worth it although still priced a bit high. If all you are seeking is a good massage and a little help relaxing then Lynn or Tina are good choices. My two cents.Went there earlier this week had an appt with Kim. Massage was "half baked" at best. So much noise from all the other girls hanging out in lobby it kind of killed it for me. Set up is classless as too many "working" at once for amount of business. In my opinion not worth the gas to get there! I won't be back.

DjBiker
12-14-13, 21:33
Anita and Sarah at Oasis on 44th...Especially Anita. Lynnn aka Tina stood me up...she evidently doesn't need my $160.Why is anyone busting Rapids balls? He voiced his opinion and catches crap? Weather 1 post or 100 it's his opinion I for one agree with him if anything ck no Coxs he seems to be defending that place highly, maybe he is them? Maybe not cause he has more posts? Ridiculous.

Blackfire
12-15-13, 07:48
Why is anyone busting Rapids balls? He voiced his opinion and catches crap? Weather 1 post or 100 it's his opinion I for one agree with him if anything ck no Coxs he seems to be defending that place highly, maybe he is them? Maybe not cause he has more posts? Ridiculous.It seems like there is a rash of posters who are most likely employees of the establishments themselves or their white knights. Who are either promoting their business with fake reviews or discrediting other business' with bad or lukewarm reviews. For a long time reader with a little bit of brain matter it's not hard to see when it's happening, and it has gotten tiresome. I don't know how / if the admins can control it better, but just in this exchange it's apparent to me there are 3 pretty obvious instances of either promoting this new place with the former e / w girls or attempts to cast doubt on this new place with negative reviews.

I suspect that if nothing is done this phenomenon will continue and increase and it will be increasingly difficult to filter out the legit reviews from the self-promos.

WolvGuy
12-15-13, 08:45
Anita and Sarah at Oasis on 44th...Especially Anita. Lynnn aka Tina stood me up...she evidently doesn't need my $160.Bloozer are you talking about "Lynn aka Tina" at Mystic? If so which one? Because there is no "aka"...they're two different girls.

Donntee
12-15-13, 09:22
I had an hour appointment with Aliese last week. She kept me waiting for 10 minutes. Massage was crappy, but she is a lot of fun. There was never a lull in the conversation. She is not model material, but her body has wonderful curves and was a great playground. She did keep me there the entire hour, starting from when she entered the room which has never happened to me before at Panacea. I saw Natasha as I was leaving. Wow! She just keeps getting more beautiful. My current list of favorite Massage Providers, in order: Natasha, Stacey, Cindy (Wonder), Tammy (Pacific), Jean (Lee's), Amy (Lee's), Jennifer, Maggie, Daisy, Amanda (Oasis), Stephanie (Oasis), Aliese, Lea or Lin (Royal), Ashlynn, Anita, Natalie (Pacific), and I think I just realized that I have a big problem! That is a lot of money spent just on favorites. There are just as many one timers and BP girls.

Moonglow913
12-15-13, 17:08
It seems like there is a rash of posters who are most likely employees of the establishments themselves or their white knights. Who are either promoting their business with fake reviews or discrediting other business' with bad or lukewarm reviews. For a long time reader with a little bit of brain matter it's not hard to see when it's happening, and it has gotten tiresome. I don't know how / if the admins can control it better, but just in this exchange it's apparent to me there are 3 pretty obvious instances of either promoting this new place with the former e / w girls or attempts to cast doubt on this new place with negative reviews.

I suspect that if nothing is done this phenomenon will continue and increase and it will be increasingly difficult to filter out the legit reviews from the self-promos.A review is a review and I have seen nothing in the thread (good or bad) about Mystic that calls for such condemnation. I have been around a long time and would hope my fellow participates in hedonistic pleasures have found my posts helpful. I stand by my assessment of Mystic and believe that it is exactly the kind of review we all appreciate.

TyeOneOn
12-15-13, 18:00
It seems like there is a rash of posters who are most likely employees of the establishments themselves or their white knights. Who are either promoting their business with fake reviews or discrediting other business' with bad or lukewarm reviews. For a long time reader with a little bit of brain matter it's not hard to see when it's happening, and it has gotten tiresome. I don't know how / if the admins can control it better, but just in this exchange it's apparent to me there are 3 pretty obvious instances of either promoting this new place with the former e / w girls or attempts to cast doubt on this new place with negative reviews.

I suspect that if nothing is done this phenomenon will continue and increase and it will be increasingly difficult to filter out the legit reviews from the self-promos.Or maybe the experience was mediocre and my review may help their business to grow up and improve! Should be free to state my experience shouldn't I?

Bloozer
12-15-13, 19:03
Bloozer are you talking about "Lynn aka Tina" at Mystic? If so which one? Because there is no "aka"...they're two different girls.The Linn I'm referring to was working two M.P's. Royal and Oasis. A very attractive petite American-Oriental. She's very Good friends with Rhonda at wonder.

I think the reason she stood me up was I had talked to her about doing a 4-hand with her and Rhonda. She called me back and said it could be done...I told her I couldn't do it.

Slow week. I set up a single at oasis...That Sunday she stood me up! That's when I drove over to Pacific on 44th and found Anita was back..

She spells it..."Linn".

BigGuy49
12-15-13, 22:32
New member here. I have been following for a bit.

I have been out of the mp loop for about 10 years, but looking to reward myself again.

My first was Kinya Spa on Plainfield a long time ago.

I am looking for a good massage first. The girl needs to be thin with great legs and ass.

I am not really interested in FS. I am content with just a HE while I play with her ass.

Anyone suggestions or recommendations?

Also, I drove by Bella Gente Spa on 3 Mile and west of Alpine. Any reviews on this yet?

Thanks everyone.

BigGuy49
12-15-13, 23:31
New member here. I have been following the posts for a bit.

It has been around 10 years since I have visited a mp and I am looking to start back up.

Is there any info yet on Bella Gente Spa that just opened this month? There is an ad on BP. It is located on 3 Mile just west of Apline. I stopped in to take a peek. The lobby looked like the pic in the ad. A very cute slim dark haired girl behind the counter. She was very nice. I did not have cash with me so I left. I might come back though.

I am looking for a thin girl with great legs and ass that gives a decent massage. I am not really looking for FS, but only a HE. She should allow some touchy feely from me. Any suggestions? I don't trust the pics in the ads and would rather get recommendations.

Thanks!

Member #5595
12-16-13, 18:53
I was intrigued, so I investigated late last week. 2 cars in the parking lot, not much going on there when I stopped in at 7 pm. There was a stocky black woman behind the counter, and an older rough looking blonde sitting on a couch in the lobby. I asked if they took credit card, and they mentioned their machine was down and it was cash only. They were polite, but I just didn't see a girl that I found attractive so I bailed.

New member here. I have been following the posts for a bit.

It has been around 10 years since I have visited a mp and I am looking to start back up.

Is there any info yet on Bella Gente Spa that just opened this month? There is an ad on BP. It is located on 3 Mile just west of Apline. I stopped in to take a peek. The lobby looked like the pic in the ad. A very cute slim dark haired girl behind the counter. She was very nice. I did not have cash with me so I left. I might come back though.

I am looking for a thin girl with great legs and ass that gives a decent massage. I am not really looking for FS, but only a HE. She should allow some touchy feely from me. Any suggestions? I don't trust the pics in the ads and would rather get recommendations.

Thanks!

Love The Lips
12-19-13, 17:01
Any suggestions on who to see here? Have yet to try this place but, I like the petite ones. They don't have to have big boobies just a nice petite bottom and hopefully a pretty and sexy face! .

Happybone
12-20-13, 12:41
Any suggestions on who to see here? Have yet to try this place but, I like the petite ones. They don't have to have big boobies just a nice petite bottom and hopefully a pretty and sexy face! .Try Tara she offers more then Halley ending if she's feeling you.

Love The Lips
12-20-13, 15:29
Try Tara she offers more then Halley ending if she's feeling you.Thanks HB...sent you a pm!

FineByMe72
12-20-13, 22:05
I TOFTT and what a horrible experience. I went for a half an hour. They shorted me on time (including the time it took me to undress and dress it was between 20 and 25 minutes). The room was so cold I was shivering. The massage was less than lackluster. The girl was very cute but no skills and she was very unenthusiastic. YMMV but I wouldn't waste my money if I were you.

FineByMe72
12-20-13, 23:07
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/incall-now-till-2am-sensual-body-rubs-by-busty-italian-call-me-28/12775795

Has anyone seen Michelle from Love Her Touch? PM me if that is better. I'm kind of TOFTT'd out at the moment.

Bloozer
12-21-13, 00:24
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/incall-now-till-2am-sensual-body-rubs-by-busty-italian-call-me-28/12775795

Has anyone seen Michelle from Love Her Touch? PM me if that is better. I'm kind of TOFTT'd out at the moment.Looks good to me. Read the page. Her regular price was 250.00.Like I said, She's an S.P.

Try Anita or Sara at Pacific 616-827-9838 2290 44th St SE .40.001/2.or 60.00.Tip what you feel. Wow!!

That is since your quest is in the massage parlor section.

FineByMe72
12-21-13, 15:22
Looks good to me. Read the page. Her regular price was 250.00.Like I said, She's an S.P.

Try Anita or Sara at Pacific 616-827-9838 2290 44th St SE .40.001/2.or 60.00.Tip what you feel. Wow!!

That is since your quest is in the massage parlor section.Thanks Bloozer. I think she touted herself as a massage therapist first. And her half hour all in fee is about what a half hour would cost at Pacific or one of the other parlors.

I've seen Anita before and she is amazing. I've never seen Sara though; I'll have to give her a go. What does she look like?

Asianplvr
12-23-13, 23:51
Thanks Bloozer. I think she touted herself as a massage therapist first. And her half hour all in fee is about what a half hour would cost at Pacific or one of the other parlors.

I've seen Anita before and she is amazing. I've never seen Sara though; I'll have to give her a go. What does she look like?Sara is nothing cute to look at, decent body tho.

Negotiate her down. You can get her to 20 plus house fee if you negotiate tough. Includes most on the menu including anal.

FastHustler
12-24-13, 13:20
All I can say is WOW! She is awesome and I am so pissed at my self for not trying harder to get with her sooner. I have been trying for months but no luck. Got really lucky this time! All I can say is she is my new fav!

Jeff Mcthrustr
12-25-13, 05:43
Is there quality service to be had at the Accupressure place off 28th
?

Mojjo
12-25-13, 11:56
Has anyone had any luck with the more legitimate therapists? Rose, Salon Di, the good looking brunette in Eastown, tri massage.

SoKent
12-25-13, 22:34
Has anyone had any luck with the more legitimate therapists? Rose, Salon Di, the good looking brunette in Eastown, tri massage.In my experience, you will find no better therapeutic massage than you can get with salon Di. In my experience she is not focused on providing extras. As always yrmv. IMHO.you will not find a better therapist. If you are looking for a happy ending, this may not be the answer.

Wino354
12-26-13, 08:19
Has any one checked out Mama Dee in Holland yet?

The girl with the bright red hair in there photos looks familiar and has peaked my curiosity.

http://holland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mamma-dees-massage-therapy/14567469