PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

BlazerLazer
12-31-11, 15:10
Had a dream about a beautiful, perfect bodied Asian beauty recently. After her complimenting her appearance, I have to say that the session was just OK. HE, topless and panties, but a bit disconnected. Touching allowed but nothing below the waist.

Part of it may be the location and it's rules as she outlined it, but others can usually make it more playful to make up for limits. I could tell she was experienced and had a routine. Overall good, as her size and beauty are great but the sensuality was just not there so I won't repeat. Too bad. This MAY be a YMMV issue, related or unrelated to me. I did wait on the table for at least 7-8 minutes before she came back in.

BL

Bbg24
12-31-11, 17:32
Nice massage. Standard finished. Clothes stayed on. Overall ok.

Say some discussion about talas. She was a sweetheart and sexy.

Mark Knopfler
12-31-11, 17:40
Had a dream about a beautiful, perfect bodied Asian beauty recently. After her complimenting her appearance, I have to say that the session was just OK. HE, topless and panties, but a bit disconnected. Touching allowed but nothing below the waist.

Part of it may be the location and it's rules as she outlined it, but others can usually make it more playful to make up for limits. I could tell she was experienced and had a routine. Overall good, as her size and beauty are great but the sensuality was just not there so I won't repeat. Too bad. This MAY be a YMMV issue, related or unrelated to me. I did wait on the table for at least 7-8 minutes before she came back in.

BLSame story with me. She's GORGEOUS but with the severely limited menu I would not see again.

Kyman
12-31-11, 19:46
I had a dream to day that I, again tried out the Choe. In my dream there was an 50ish asian going by "Hannah." the talent seems to not have improved since my last dream. Menu was wide open, but decided on the standard due to not be impressed at all with the talent. I will never dream of her again.

Kyman
12-31-11, 19:52
A few weeks ago I had a dream of visiting hot rocks. I had been trying to schedule with Kate, but she had been "sick." I scheduled with Amy instead. It was the first time I had a dream of her. She very pleasant, somewhat mechanical. In my dream it was a standard finish, with a suggestion that repeat dreams would be more involved.

Two Nutts
12-31-11, 21:22
Nice massage. Standard finished. Clothes stayed on. Overall ok.

Say some discussion about talas. She was a sweetheart and sexy.No cars in the parking lot, she said they are very slow tonight. There was two cars when I left tho.

Great massage and standard smile.

I was going to hit golden fingers, but thought since they ain't playing our game let the keep paying the rent until they do, I'm not supporting them.

But I was happy to go where I ended up tonight.

TN

Randumb6
01-01-12, 00:34
Just curious to how the pay structure works in your typical MP. Does the house take the entrance fee with the tips going to the providers? Do they split the entrance fee? Split it all? Do they send 1099s to the providers or is it all "under the table"?

Maybe I'll open my own shop. LOL!

Happy New Year. Safety First!Depends on the place, my understanding of the AMP's is that the house takes all of the entrance fee and the girls keep the tips. Of course, I've seen them shoving the tip money up their money maker when leaving the room so perhaps there is a fight for that too. The more american run houses have different set ups. Some split the house fee and keep their tips, some rent the space by the week and keep anything over that for themselves. I would highly doubt any of them 1099. The idea of that much cash going through a place doesn't lend itself to honest bookkeeping. Unless you were in real dire straights, I think you could find a better business option, maybe a nice eatery or bar, probably has the same chance of success.

BFDeal
01-01-12, 02:38
And that's why we're on here. Burberrybabe (Angel the European Dream) is the "best date" because she's one of the best providers in the country. And since you like them tall, she's perfect. A close second in Louisville is Blue, and she's tall and slender, too. You can't go wrong by picking one of those two (damn, imagine those two in a room together). They have long legs and are model-hot. They're selective and don't line up guys all day like engines rolling through a GM plant. They take care of themselves, stay tight, hang with regulars a few times a week and then get back to their lives. Those are the dream "dates" all of us are striving for. I've been doing this for 14 years, and I could probably pick a top 5 in each of Louisville, Lex, Cincy, Dayton and Indy. In fact, I could probably do a top 5 overall in the Tri-State area, and Blue and Angel would be on that list as well. Louisville is blessed because they have these two babes. Sure you have to throw some roses at them, but what are you in this for if you're not going to leaf through the garden every once in awhile? When guys like Randum6 and myself and Kentucky Mike, Mike Hammer of Indy, IndyGuy69, TA2, Ilapp of Indy, Todd Cincy, Pro from Dover, Harpo2U, Nday Guy, Obama (Indy) and WingMan Todd (the governor of all posts IMHO) and I probably left off a few but they know who they are, get on here and reply to your questions or make suggestions, we do so because we've been around the block a couple times.

Trying to keep it real.

BFDeal.

Thanks Randumb6 & BFDeal; I sincerely appreciate the replies: but I'm a sucker for tall (& slender: Burberrybabe has been the best "date" I've ever had, but more than half_a_dozen others are tied for first_runner_up, & more than a dozen for 2nd_runner_up) &\or red-hair (although I prefer darker port-wine red) so I was hoping that, with more experience & (hopefully) an improved family situation, that Jade / Jewl / Holly would be getting raves (or at least good reviews) by now! If anyone has had better experience[s] with her, or any other tall_&_slender &\or true dark-red-heads (of any height) that they'd recommend: please p' m'? Thank you, in advance, for any recommendations; sincerely: A K

Legal Eagle
01-01-12, 19:03
Just curious to how the pay structure works in your typical MP. Does the house take the entrance fee with the tips going to the providers? Do they split the entrance fee? Split it all? Do they send 1099s to the providers or is it all "under the table"?

Maybe I'll open my own shop. LOL!

Happy New Year. Safety First!If you want to ask questions going to the issue of tax evasion, officer, perhaps you shouldn't use terms like "1099" on this board. Having said this, I am quite certain they declare every penny earned on their tax forms. Fine, upstanding Americans, the whole lot of them.

James Doe69
01-02-12, 00:36
Just thought I would share what I just read with my fellas.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/warning-warning-danger-danger-alert-alert-warning-warning-99/3727140

Mickred2
01-02-12, 14:20
First time poster, long time reader. Had a dream at Sunny's in Clarksville New Years day. Rang the doorbell and the younger lady answered the door. She was the only one working I guess. Opted for the HH and the shower. Had a descent back massage, but that was all she focused on. No rubbing on anything below the waist. A back massage is good, but what about the ass or the legs? Anyway, on the flip, a little play with the boys and got the BBBJCIM. She did not take anything off, but that was fine with me. All in all a good experience. Will return.

Two Nutts
01-02-12, 14:40
First time poster, long time reader. Had a dream at Sunny's in Clarksville New Years day. Rang the doorbell and the younger lady answered the door. She was the only one working I guess. Opted for the HH and the shower. Had a descent back massage, but that was all she focused on. No rubbing on anything below the waist. A back massage is good, but what about the ass or the legs? Anyway, on the flip, a little play with the boys and got the BBBJCIM. She did not take anything off, but that was fine with me. All in all a good experience. Will return.Sonny's don't have a shower. PERIOD! They always give a good ass and leg massage. And to call one of them young, well. I think your mistaken where you was at or your just full of shit.

TWO NUTTS

Randumb6
01-02-12, 16:59
Sonny's don't have a shower. PERIOD! They always give a good ass and leg massage. And to call one of them young, well. I think your mistaken where you was at or your just full of shit.

TWO NUTTSConcur, they do have a shower have used a few times but on an hour session and only because I complained about my back and they used some crazy smelling stuff on it. Went back next time and didn't mention my back but used the same stuff (so shower again). Not to mention, I haven't seen much beyond a standard finish. Of course, last time there I kinda got into a disagreement over tip amounts as the one in the back room started the session by checking what I had left for a tip on the table and telling me it wasn't enough (mind you, this was at the beginning). Session ended with her trying to rip it off of me, so I probably won't be back for awhile even though I've been a few times a month since well before the bust there. Simple reason for that is they give a damn good massage, anything above that is just bonus. The shower is a stall and a do it yourself type thingy, honestly, that is all a lot of these places need.

Mark Knopfler
01-02-12, 17:18
If you want to ask questions going to the issue of tax evasion, officer, perhaps you shouldn't use terms like "1099" on this board. Having said this, I am quite certain they declare every penny earned on their tax forms. Fine, upstanding Americans, the whole lot of them.Yeah, you got me. And it's "Agent", not "Officer" as I'm sure you know that Tax Evasion falls under the jurisdiction of the IRS / FBI. I've been working real hard on a case based on hear-say from anonymous postings on a message board about providers who are also using aliases. Thanks for blowing my cover. LOL.

Honestly, I was just curious. There actually seems to be a lot of potential for a profitable business with very little start-up costs. Of course that all depends on how the money's split up and how much traffic you get. And I haven't a clue how many clients pass through your average MP in a week's time. And of course I would only be considering a totally legal MP that does not provide any illicit services.

Two Nutts
01-02-12, 17:32
Concur, they do have a shower have used a few times but on an hour session and only because I complained about my back and they used some crazy smelling stuff on it. Went back next time and didn't mention my back but used the same stuff (so shower again). Not to mention, I haven't seen much beyond a standard finish. Of course, last time there I kinda got into a disagreement over tip amounts as the one in the back room started the session by checking what I had left for a tip on the table and telling me it wasn't enough (mind you, this was at the beginning). Session ended with her trying to rip it off of me, so I probably won't be back for awhile even though I've been a few times a month since well before the bust there. Simple reason for that is they give a damn good massage, anything above that is just bonus. The shower is a stall and a do it yourself type thingy, honestly, that is all a lot of these places need.
Thought he was refering to a "table shower"
Been there at least 100 times over 7 yrs. I have seen the stall, don't think I'd ever want to get in it. It looked kinda dirty the times I saw it.

Never been asked about taking one. They always said I smelled good when I walked in.

How does someone get undressed, get a shower, massage and service in half hr. Must be half rabbit.

Need to apoligize to the poster for not believing his post.

Randumb6
01-02-12, 18:42
Thought he was refering to a "table shower"

Been there at least 100 times over 7 yrs. I have seen the stall, don't think I'd ever want to get in it. It looked kinda dirty the times I saw it.

Never been asked about taking one. They always said I smelled good when I walked in.

How does someone get undressed, get a shower, massage and service in half hr. Must be half rabbit.

Need to apoligize to the poster for not believing his post.Oh, I still don't believe it, was just saying there is one but you would have to ask and I'm pretty sure they would say 'no shower honey'. And yes, it was more something you would find in a half 'finished' basement but it beat going the rest of the day smelling like icy hot mixed with bat guano.

KyRob
01-02-12, 19:20
Ok so I've been reading here for a few weeks now, Thanks for all the information. Any how on to my Dream! So I had the pleasure of dreaming about Alana. The dream started of slow cause I couldn't get my schedule to match up with hers, but I finally made some adjustments and was able to be seen, she is a very busy person and for good reason. Upon entering I was greeted by one of the other ladys in the office and told Alana would be right with me. A minute or two later I was greeted by one of the most stunning blondes I have ever seen. She is far hotter in person than in her pics! I was taken to my room and left to get more comfortable. The room was candle lit with soft music playing. There was some small talk as she got started, I think she could tell I was a bit nervous as it was my first time so she put me at ease quickly. She is a very easy person to talk to! The massage is was a little soft for my liking but still relaxing none the less. A Few minutes in her shirt disappeared, followed quickly by every thing else till she was down to her panties. My hands were allowed to roam in most places but not all. On the flip, it only got better as hers roamed all over! We finished with a standard hand shake, and sadly the dream was over. If anyone would like more details pm me. Also if anyone else has managed to get more than just a hand shake from her in your dream please let me know! In conclusion I will definitely repeat, and an awesome first experience!

James Doe69
01-03-12, 00:01
Sonny's don't have a shower. PERIOD! They always give a good ass and leg massage. And to call one of them young, well. I think your mistaken where you was at or your just full of shit.

TWO NUTTSSorry, but Sunnys does have a shower. I took one with Lesha when we were finished with a 3 hour marathon wiskey hardened cock a diamond couldn't have scratched. Its just a stand up stall, but it was still fun taking a shower with Lesha. When you walk in turn left pass the massage room and you will run into a small restroom / shower stall. As to if any young girls are working there atm I can not say. I guess after paying for three hours and beating the guts out of her she needed on as bad as I did. I blew two wads that day cash and semen.Almost feel asleap on my motorcycle 10 times on the way back home I was so relaxed.Stoped at Rieshes (sp?) and had a couple beers after then almost wrecked a dozen times OTW home.Ive never felt so drained as I did that early afternoon. That day Lesha gave me her number and we spoke often,but I broke my phone and lost it only to find she no longer worked there.Anyone know her where abouts? I might have a child floating around!!! lol

Thanks,

Doc

LineBender
01-03-12, 01:23

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/warning-warning-danger-danger-alert-alert-warning-warning-99/3727140Thanks for the heads ups.

Kyowa
01-03-12, 02:28
And that's why we're on here. Burberrybabe (Angel the European Dream) is the "best date" because she's one of the best providers in the country. And since you like them tall, she's perfect. A close second in Louisville is Blue, and she's tall and slender, too. You can't go wrong by picking one of those two (damn, imagine those two in a room together). They have long legs and are model-hot. They're selective and don't line up guys all day like engines rolling through a GM plant. They take care of themselves, stay tight, hang with regulars a few times a week and then get back to their lives. Those are the dream "dates" all of us are striving for. I've been doing this for 14 years, and I could probably pick a top 5 in each of Louisville, Lex, Cincy, Dayton and Indy. In fact, I could probably do a top 5 overall in the Tri-State area, and Blue and Angel would be on that list as well. Louisville is blessed because they have these two babes. Sure you have to throw some roses at them, but what are you in this for if you're not going to leaf through the garden every once in awhile? When guys like Randum6 and myself and Kentucky Mike, Mike Hammer of Indy, IndyGuy69, TA2, Ilapp of Indy, Todd Cincy, Pro from Dover, Harpo2U, Nday Guy, Obama (Indy) and WingMan Todd (the governor of all posts IMHO) and I probably left off a few but they know who they are, get on here and reply to your questions or make suggestions, we do so because we've been around the block a couple times. Trying to keep it real.

BFDeal.I've been around this "hobby" for 25 years so I understand you & I concur with your statements: although I've never had the pleasure of Blue's companionship I certainly wouldn't mind meeting her too, & I hope to enjoy Angel again & again! But we all know that these Ladies are as busy as they want to be & we, as clients, may not be able to synchronize our schedule with any available app't times they may have, or be able to meet with them in another city that they're in on the day that we have available. That's just one aspect of scheduling with these world-class Ladies: they may still (just like less elegant providers) drop out of availability, either temporarily or permanently, without prior notification at any time for any personal issue or reason even after we have already made long-range plans to meet them! We have no "money-back" guarantee that our app't will occur, no matter how much effort + money + time we may have invested in planning + reservations + scheduling + verifications, until the app't actually does occur & we receive the service we anticipated! Then there is also the unexpected & unplanned opprtunities that occur without sufficient lead-time to schedule with the world-class Ladies. There is also the times, for some of us at least, when we may not have the budget immediately available for those Ladies; or we may just not have the energy or the libido at certain times to be able to fully avail ourselves of their skills & talents: we just sometimes want something less erotic & strenuous with a simple relaxation therapy session. All this means, to me, is that I like to keep aware of a large variety of available & reliable "default" options: even if my best times are with the top-shelf Ladies!

Thanks for your reply & your help: &, in advance, for any future help or info' that share; sincerely: A K

Member #6276
01-03-12, 10:48
I recently met with the "big ad" provider that has been discussed here several times. OK rub, good finish, very safe environment, great price. Would repeat. Recent ad pics are accurate. She has worked out hard to develop a rock hard bod. Interesting older lady.

Jamesn
01-04-12, 12:48
http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tantra-bliss/2829042

I guess this might be only legit massage, as if you search the number, you can easily get the address, which is not typical for most FBSM parlors.

BTW, that on earth "tantra" is? Most masseuses who advertise as tantra claim that tantra is not for everyone but if you're into it, it's very enjoyable. However, I have read someone saying that tantra is just used as a tag to make the session more expensive (like to green premium with some furniture?) with less interaction, as the session tends to include breath control, meditation, etc, which is by no means erotic, at least to me.

OneSwiss
01-04-12, 17:03

I guess this might be only legit massage, as if you search the number, you can easily get the address, which is not typical for most FBSM parlors.

BTW, that on earth "tantra" is? Most masseuses who advertise as tantra claim that tantra is not for everyone but if you're into it, it's very enjoyable. However, I have read someone saying that tantra is just used as a tag to make the session more expensive (like to green premium with some furniture?) with less interaction, as the session tends to include breath control, meditation, etc, which is by no means erotic, at least to me.No info on this provider but my one tantra session was definately not worth it. Half of the session was taken up with talking about tantra etc like you mentioned. All the instruction was followed by a standard but way too oily massage. Nothing about the whole session was in the least eortic. This provider may provide much more but as far as I am concerned I will be giving Tantra a wide miss.

Two Nutts
01-04-12, 18:29

BTW, that on earth "tantra" is? Most masseuses who advertise as tantra claim that tantra is not for everyone but if you're into it, it's very enjoyable. However, I have read someone saying that tantra is just used as a tag to make the session more expensive (like to green premium with some furniture?) with less interaction, as the session tends to include breath control, meditation, etc, which is by no means erotic, at least to me.I posted about her a little while back. A lot of her showing you pictures and her reading certain pages from the book. I believe she actually believes this stuff, or she is brain washed by it. Regardless, as previous posted claimed it's a lame massage with a topless HJ ending, and practice breathing speach. I'd pass.

LouisvilleMan
01-04-12, 23:54

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/warning-warning-danger-danger-alert-alert-warning-warning-99/3727140Is this true? I cancelled my plan! Thanks!

JohnDoe1998
01-07-12, 00:10
I had a dream a few days ago about Gabby. Was disappointed at first when I arrived, because I thought that she was white, but found out that was not the case. That tainted my dream right off the bat (Sorry guys, not my type). In my dream she asked me to get comfortable and she gave a very nice rub, much more than a lot of providers. Her top came off with out any effort from me and she started the teasing which excited me very quickly. On the flip she dropped the bottoms to reveal an amazing body. Nothing was off limits and she took her time to have my dream last right up to the very last second. If it had been for the one issue, I would say this is a repeat dream.

Have fun guys.

LouisvilleMan
01-07-12, 23:29
http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=2830416&image=3742587

This seems to be tempting! Any thoughts?

Kygolfer77
01-08-12, 08:55
http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=2830416&image=3742587

This seems to be tempting! Any thoughts?Have seen her before and will say she is okay if all other options have been exhausted. Usually working out of hotel room and the room is dirty and she talks way to much. A little on the heavy side and just not my cup of tea. Extras are available.

Hardwood1060
01-08-12, 09:09
Looks like uncle LEO took another "hardened criminal" off the streets (allegedly). We can all sleep a little more sound tonight.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/01/07/naperville-masseuse-charged-with-prostitution/

BFDeal
01-08-12, 09:10
I may be able to help. I know a lot of petite women in the midwest and I may save you some mileage.

BFDeal.

I've been around this "hobby" for 25 years so I understand you & I concur with your statements: although I've never had the pleasure of Blue's companionship I certainly wouldn't mind meeting her too, & I hope to enjoy Angel again & again! But we all know that these Ladies are as busy as they want to be & we, as clients, may not be able to synchronize our schedule with any available app't times they may have, or be able to meet with them in another city that they're in on the day that we have available. That's just one aspect of scheduling with these world-class Ladies: they may still (just like less elegant providers) drop out of availability, either temporarily or permanently, without prior notification at any time for any personal issue or reason even after we have already made long-range plans to meet them! We have no "money-back" guarantee that our app't will occur, no matter how much effort + money + time we may have invested in planning + reservations + scheduling + verifications, until the app't actually does occur & we receive the service we anticipated! Then there is also the unexpected & unplanned opprtunities that occur without sufficient lead-time to schedule with the world-class Ladies. There is also the times, for some of us at least, when we may not have the budget immediately available for those Ladies; or we may just not have the energy or the libido at certain times to be able to fully avail ourselves of their skills & talents: we just sometimes want something less erotic & strenuous with a simple relaxation therapy session. All this means, to me, is that I like to keep aware of a large variety of available & reliable "default" options: even if my best times are with the top-shelf Ladies!

Thanks for your reply & your help: &, in advance, for any future help or info' that share; sincerely: A K

Nobecz
01-08-12, 12:42
I had a dream a few days ago about Gabby. Was disappointed at first when I arrived, because I thought that she was white, but found out that was not the case. That tainted my dream right off the bat (Sorry guys, not my type). In my dream she asked me to get comfortable and she gave a very nice rub, much more than a lot of providers. Her top came off with out any effort from me and she started the teasing which excited me very quickly. On the flip she dropped the bottoms to reveal an amazing body. Nothing was off limits and she took her time to have my dream last right up to the very last second. If it had been for the one issue, I would say this is a repeat dream.

Have fun guys.I was really impressed with her on a first visit. Really nice light touch BR. Lovely young woman. Hot as hell bod. Sexy and sensual. I'll definitely see her again.

Daibred
01-09-12, 03:59

This seems to be tempting! Any thoughts?I saw Kylee for the first time a few weeks ago, and have been trying to get back to her since, especially as she has moved closer, around I-264 and Breckenridge Lane. (Get a sexy rub and visit Home Depot. Could any guy ask for more?) Anyway, she was delightful. A nice, self confident girl. No DATY disappointed me, but I have to respect her for that. I gave her a hug before I got on the table, and afterward we left together and when she was about to climb into her car, she ran over and put her arms around me and said,"I love hugs." With that she won my heart.

Daibred
01-09-12, 04:10
Looks like uncle LEO took another "hardened criminal" off the streets (allegedly). We can all sleep a little more sound tonight.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/01/07/naperville-masseuse-charged-with-prostitution/I don't get it. Please explain how LEO Magazine in Louisville is connected to an arrest in Naperville Illinois. Am I missing something here?

Daibred

WhoShotJr
01-09-12, 05:20
I don't get it. Please explain how LEO Magazine in Louisville is connected to an arrest in Naperville Illinois. Am I missing something here?

DaibredSimple, there is NO connection.

Read for comprehension.

At least we know you aren't a Law Enforcement Agent (LEO)

EscortMe1977
01-09-12, 08:22
I saw Kylee for the first time a few weeks ago, and have been trying to get back to her since, especially as she has moved closer, around I-264 and Breckenridge Lane. (Get a sexy rub and visit Home Depot. Could any guy ask for more?) Anyway, she was delightful. A nice, self confident girl. No DATY disappointed me, but I have to respect her for that. I gave her a hug before I got on the table, and afterward we left together and when she was about to climb into her car, she ran over and put her arms around me and said,"I love hugs." With that she won my heart.Never thought I'd see the word "respect" used in a report on Kylee. Guess it is a new year. LOL

Daibred
01-09-12, 14:07
Simple, there is NO connection.

Read for comprehension.

At least we know you aren't a Law Enforcement Agent (LEO) I'm new at this and have so much to learn.

Daibred
01-09-12, 14:11
Never thought I'd see the word "respect" used in a report on Kylee. Guess it is a new year. LOLI was responding to someone who wanted comment on Kylee. Apparently you have some helpful information. How 'about sharing it.

Daibred
01-09-12, 14:26
Simple, there is NO connection.

Read for comprehension.

At least we know you aren't a Law Enforcement Agent (LEO) Thanks, WhoShotJr. Now I have another question. How is a report.

On a bust in Naperville IL (Chgo suburb) helpful to us in Lou?

Bigtlvr
01-09-12, 16:44
Never thought I'd see the word "respect" used in a report on Kylee. Guess it is a new year. LOLI heard she was going to be on Springer, fitting if I do say so my self.

Dtripod69
01-09-12, 20:16
DO NOT! Even start to let one of these girls win your heart. As soon as you do you will be getting called every time rent is due or the car breaks down. You will hear sob story after sob story of why they need some money and you will give it to them. These girls do know how manipulate you. Not a knock on them just part of the job.

I saw Kylee for the first time a few weeks ago, and have been trying to get back to her since, especially as she has moved closer, around I-264 and Breckenridge Lane. (Get a sexy rub and visit Home Depot. Could any guy ask for more?) Anyway, she was delightful. A nice, self confident girl. No DATY disappointed me, but I have to respect her for that. I gave her a hug before I got on the table, and afterward we left together and when she was about to climb into her car, she ran over and put her arms around me and said,"I love hugs." With that she won my heart.

Zomby
01-09-12, 20:24
she ran over and put her arms around me and said,"I love hugs." With that she won my heart.Not to be too cynical, but did you check your pockets afterwards?

More seriously, I like hugs, too, but don't confuse them with real affection.

Apologies to Kylee for casting unsubstantiated aspersions.

WhoShotJr
01-09-12, 22:09
Thanks, WhoShotJr. Now I have another question. How is a report.

On a bust in Naperville IL (Chgo suburb) helpful to us in Lou?Well, I didn't post the original link, so that person might best answer your question. But I'm here to help when possible. Many people new to the hobby think when they receive a HE (be it HJ, CBJ, BBBJ, etc) in a massage session, uncle LEO has no interest or cause of action. Even though this bust occurred in Naperville, IL, the article mentions what tips them off in the ads. This is kind of a heads-up to clients and providers alike to be cautious. Providers are to avoid some of the advertising DON'Ts, and know your client to the extent possible. If a provider suspects a client is her long lost "uncle LEO", she probably should treat him as her real uncle, if you know what I mean.

New clients need to make their providers feel comfortable if they want a HE. I personally don't mind offering personal info since I'm single. But those who want to remain anonymous need to earn their provider's trust some other way.

If the abbreviations are throwing you, go to the "Front Page" and in the left margin under HotLinks, click "Forum Abbreviations". I'm surprised Jackson let you on here without passing the test (LOL).

Welcome to the Forum. Have fun / be careful.

EscortMe1977
01-10-12, 11:24
I was responding to someone who wanted comment on Kylee. Apparently you have some helpful information. How 'about sharing it.This shit has already been shared. Its so last year. LOL. Search, her reviews are like a bad case of herpes

Kyowa
01-11-12, 03:43
Simple, there is NO connection. Read for comprehension. At least we know you aren't a Law Enforcement Agent (LEO)If he hasn't read the "Abbreviations" list you might still have left him a little "cornfused" since the "O" in LEO stands for "Officer" rather than "Agent" you know.

KyRob
01-13-12, 15:29
Finally had the time to dream about kate at HR. Last week. The dream started with me getting comfortable which didn't take long. It did however take her about 10 mins to get back to the room for the session, which was kind of irritating. In my dream she got comfortable right from the start, which was very nice! In fact she is thinner than in her pics so that's a bonus. She was easy to talk to and seem to like her job. Actually the conversation was so good that my hands forgot to roam threw the whole session, but I get the feeling very little was off limits. The flip was great but I'll leave the details to pm or your imagination.

UhMyOh
01-22-12, 16:09
Visited N / M 921-9331 again Saturday. Had an amazing time. Two beautiful girls to choose from. Also I spoke to them about the concerns that had been voiced on this board about leaving valubles in the room. They said nothing to worry about. I can vouch for them my self. I know them well enough to know they're honest.

Member #4885
01-26-12, 15:53
First time poster, long time reader. Had a dream at Sunny's in Clarksville New Years day. Rang the doorbell and the younger lady answered the door. She was the only one working I guess. Opted for the HH and the shower. Had a descent back massage, but that was all she focused on. No rubbing on anything below the waist. A back massage is good, but what about the ass or the legs? Anyway, on the flip, a little play with the boys and got the BBBJCIM. She did not take anything off, but that was fine with me. All in all a good experience. Will return.Are you talking about this Sunny's?

http://www.sunnymassagetn.com/

OneSwiss
01-26-12, 18:06
I believe that it was Mark Twain who said, upon reading an erroneous newspaper story about his death, that "the rumors of my demise are greatly exagerated" or something like that. Well the same comment is applicable to HR. Yesterday I read on this forum a post that they had shut and were not temporarily closed for remodeling. This post was I believe from Jaz who I know to be a serious provider and not one to spread rumors. I do believe that she thought she was passing along correct info but as of today this info is not correct. I had to be in Louisville today on business and wanted to have a little time for my personal enjoyment. After leaving several messages yesterday and this morning with a provider who I really wanted to see and receiving no reply I just decided to give HR a ring just to see. The phone was answered after a couple of rings by a young lady with a lovely phone voice who informed me that they were indeed open. Needless to say that I made an appointment and said appointment was kept.

Gentlemen, and you know who you are, who would like details should send me a pm.

Randumb6
01-26-12, 21:51
Are you talking about this Sunny's?

http://www.sunnymassagetn.com/A few hours north of that one.

BlazerLazer
01-27-12, 16:13
Can anyone PM me on their experiences at the Sou IN shop that has Addie? I know Autumn is a No-Go provider there, but how about the others?

Looking to be in the area.

Thanks,

BL

EightInDrill
01-27-12, 16:23
Can anyone PM me on their experiences at the Sou IN shop that has Addie? I know Autumn is a No-Go provider there, but how about the others?Actually, I had my manual transmission lubricated very nicely by Miss Autumn just the other day. (Although she kept her overalls on throughout.)

I guess YMMV, and all that. But maybe she's relaxed a little.

Coloice
01-27-12, 16:28
Can anyone PM me on their experiences at the Sou IN shop that has Addie? I know Autumn is a No-Go provider there, but how about the others?

Thanks,

BLI have seen Angel, great lady, good rub, great rack, easy going and down to earth gal. Session was great.

Bigtlvr
01-27-12, 17:40

Thanks,

BLI have seen:

Autum. Zero, avoid.

Addie. Saw her at 1501 where she wanted $ over fee for BBBJ, she took. 6. I have not seen her here.

Michele. Wants $$ over fee for everything but will settle for less $. She tries to get you to give her you money 1st, then she will tell you what she will do for it. Yea, OK.

Roxie. Wanted. 4 over fee for hand, here body is not good, droopie tits, belly, lots of tats, I was there so we settled on. 2 for standard.

Brooklyn. I saw a report that said she is just like Autum, avoid.

Olivia. She takes. 4 for BBBJ.

Raven. Did standard for me without asking for tip. I offered a tip for more, but she declined. She was new when I saw her and seems to have changed her ways. However, the fees I hear are way more than we should be giving these girls.

Guys, if we keep giving these MP girls big tips, they will start to think they are worth it. They are not. I could be wrong, but I always thought the standard tips were (not including house fee) $. $.2 for everyting; .6 for BJ. 4 for other stuff like Russian and standard HJ was. 2

OneSwiss
01-27-12, 18:29

Thanks,

BLBlazer, please see my post under General. I can also provide you some info on this one.

GoTaHaveIt
01-27-12, 21:28
Heading to Sunnnys in Clarksville for first time tmmrw any thing special I need to know. Would appreciate a little help.

GoTaHaveIt
01-28-12, 16:55
Went to Sunnys sou In this afternoon had a dream a sweet asian about 24 massage was ok. BBBJCIM was on a scale 1-10 a 9 and I have been around the world so I know a skilled BJ. Will return again. Very happy ending next time FS on the plate.

Member #6344
01-28-12, 22:30
Guys, if we keep giving these MP girls big tips, they will start to think they are worth it. They are not. I could be wrong, but I always thought the standard tips were (not including house fee) $. $.2 for everyting; .6 for BJ .4 for other stuff like Russian and standard HJ was .2I only do BJ or HJ, and those seem about right, although I have on occasion paid:.4 for the latter (sorry if I'm part of the problem when my big head is weaker than my little one). A couple of times I paid:.8 for a BBBJ.

BigGuy1234
01-30-12, 16:37
Heard there a new place in fern creek? What about HR? I'm looking for a new girl to go see. She would like to be young and fun? Have any idea pm me?

BigBad
01-31-12, 12:53
Hello,

Will be traveling through Louisville on business and was interested in stopping at HR. Can someone tell me whereabouts to find it as I am not familiar with the Louisville area in great detail. Feel free to PM.

Thanks for any help!

Member #4157
02-01-12, 02:00
Decided to check out that Stress Away place today. I've always been kind of curious about it, and yes, I know it's only light touch / feather. Even though I'd much rather have a real massage too, I figured it would be a change of pace and fine, as long as there were extras to be had. I figured there would be, but alas, I got absolutely nothing from there, not even a HJ. Bummer! Anyways, afterwards, I visited a trusty AMP that I've enjoyed several times before, a little outside of the city limits, and my dream was much better.

Noob2011
02-01-12, 09:12
Hello,

Will be traveling through Louisville on business and was interested in stopping at HR. Can someone tell me whereabouts to find it as I am not familiar with the Louisville area in great detail. Feel free to PM.

Thanks for any help!BigBad, check the backpage review page. There's some news about HR that you might want to look up. Peace!

LookingHard
02-01-12, 12:31
Went to Sunnys sou In this afternoon had a dream a sweet asian about 24 massage was ok. BBBJCIM was on a scale 1-10 a 9 and I have been around the world so I know a skilled BJ. Will return again. Very happy ending next time FS on the plate.

No offense but I have not seen an AMP with a girl under late 30's in the area, can anyone confirm this. If so I'm on my way today!

Bigtlvr
02-01-12, 15:38
I have not seen an AMP with a girl under late 30's in the area,I used to be full on for AMPs (Toyko, Rainbow, spa health spa, and really liked the one that is now home of Stress Away) until the bust of '04. That fact that most are old enought to be my grandma is really why I don't go to area AMPs anymore.

Greywolf123
02-02-12, 10:03
BigBad, check the backpage review page. There's some news about HR that you might want to look up. Peace!Okay, I admit I have been gone for a couple of months because of work but what the hell happened at hot rocks. I left town with both Amy and Kate were there and now both have not posted on there site and the are remodeled. The place looked great. What did they remodel? I liked that place just wondering where the 2 are so I can see them and worried about why the remodel was camera's installed? I also read about Amy being a informant for LEO (is this true). Damn, I still dream about them 2. PM me or post if any info.

Grey

Daboyz22
02-03-12, 16:20
Hey guys,

Was hoping for some info. There was an AMP in this town a few years ago. It was just off the exit of 65 and it was down a side road that ran parallel to the highway. There was a girl there named "Sunshine" who was FANTASTIC. I was wodering if anyone knew if the place was still there and if she was there as well. I appreciate the help from my fellow hobbyists. Will be traveling back through there in a about a week and would like to stop if it's still around. Any reports would be greatly appreciated as well. Thanks.

KyGuyHere
02-03-12, 16:37
Hey guys,

Was hoping for some info. There was an AMP in this town a few years ago. It was just off the exit of 65 and it was down a side road that ran parallel to the highway. There was a girl there named "Sunshine" who was FANTASTIC. I was wodering if anyone knew if the place was still there and if she was there as well. I appreciate the help from my fellow hobbyists. Will be traveling back through there in a about a week and would like to stop if it's still around. Any reports would be greatly appreciated as well. Thanks.It's still there but I don't know if sunshine is still working. I go there once in a while and I have never had a bad time there. So don't worry if she's not there.

Kyowa
02-04-12, 17:01
Is that "New Massage Therapy"/"N. M. T.", or something similar, now? Used to be "OK Relaxation" or "OK Stress Management", or something like that; before 2 of the gals there got busted in there for "prost'" by the Shepherdsville P D? It used to be great: I had fabulous time w' a really cute 20something Amer-asian (no accent + American college-girl slang) about 4yrs ago! Pricy, but very fun! Got nearly the full hour & she didn't try to kill time by making me sauna (don't even know if they have it) or shower; she apparently assured herself that I was "clean"/okay & got right into it! Even after I was relaxed she asked me to satisfy her, too; I love it when that happens!

Sincerely: A K.

It's still there but I don't know if sunshine is still working. I go there once in a while and I have never had a bad time there. So don't worry if she's not there.

Barfy1969
02-05-12, 04:58
Saw cynthia a few days back. Gives a great massage. Nice lady and easy to talk to. Had a great time and will repeat.

PillowTalk69
02-05-12, 12:53
And the blond from Louisville April 31 and Aubrey 29. PM me if you would care to share info and any would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading and hopefully will hear any of the necessaries for me to decide whether to travel for relaxation and stress relief. Mack

BigMack
02-05-12, 13:09
PT or Puntang Man Someone might confuse an old dog like me with you but do love what you are looking for. Have not seen any of the ladies mentioned but do plan to have a go with Aubrey after reading a review here on her, or April if they get into older men, literally. Maybe both. Any info would be appreciated and haven't heard Puntang since college but love your word / name choice LOL If you hear anything let me know. If I do will share after researching your posts. Be safe out there Big Mack

Bigtlvr
02-05-12, 14:30
And the blond from Louisville April 31 and Aubrey 29. PM me if you would care to share info and any would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading and hopefully will hear any of the necessaries for me to decide whether to travel for relaxation and stress relief. MackThe dark hair from Mecca is marry and has so ok nods on here. Aubrey is getting old and standard only but will let your hands roam. April has some good revies on here.

Nobecz
02-05-12, 16:30
I really enjoyed Mary. She's a little older than most, younger than I, and loads of fun.

And the blond from Louisville April 31 and Aubrey 29. PM me if you would care to share info and any would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading and hopefully will hear any of the necessaries for me to decide whether to travel for relaxation and stress relief. Mack

Daboyz22
02-06-12, 11:40
It's still there but I don't know if sunshine is still working. I go there once in a while and I have never had a bad time there. So don't worry if she's not there.Thanks for the info. Sunshine might have been the best girl I have ever seen. Hope she's still there.

GoTaHaveIt
02-09-12, 16:03
Was bored long lunch so decided to check out Evergreen formely Choe NA, to see if name change had any new spinners same ole faces nothing new. But was my lucky day. Had a dream got HE / HJ attempted to tip she refused to take one. And it was a great HJ also. Guess I made her day we had a very long personal conversation. It got me to thinking when I departed you know these providers give us a service but sometimes we forget they are not just a piece they have serious issues like everyone else.

HotLcndyt
02-12-12, 09:11
Visited an AMP I seen advertised on backpage yesterday around 6 pm. Had a very nice time with a 30 something cutie. Very petite. Great ass. Massage wasn't all that great but whatever LOL. Seniors pm me for details and address. Can't remember the name of it but can give you address. I've always had good luck at AMP's. Even the ones that had bad or mixd reviews. I guess being a young gym rat jock doesn't hurt LOL. She was very happy to see me and complimented my body the entire massage. Will def stop in next time in in town.

Mark Knopfler
02-12-12, 18:55
Went to Choe a couple weeks ago, right before the name change. Saw a new face but turned out to be a dud.

If you are in to middle aged asians I would recommend this place as the prices are great for an unlimited menu.

MikeyDan
02-13-12, 09:44
Good morning gents! I am in Louisville for the week on business. I have been reading usasg for a long time but I think it's finally time for me to get my feet wet. This is my first post so please take it easy.

I'm hoping to get advice from seniors on a good massage parlor locally, for a good rate, with BBBJCIM with the option to upgrade. Any reliable info provided would be appreciated.

Thanks guys, stay smart, stay safe!

MikeyDan
02-13-12, 10:19
Good morning gents! I am in Louisville for the week on business. I have been reading usasg for a long time but I think it's finally time for me to get my feet wet. This is my first post so please take it easy.

I'm hoping to get advice from seniors on a good massage parlor locally, for a good rate, with BBBJCIM with the option to upgrade. Any reliable info provided would be appreciated.

Thanks guys, stay smart, stay safe!

Bjustice
02-13-12, 11:59
I know that the workers at AMP places move around so much across the country and world, it's so difficult to locate them, especially after a long period of time. My all time favorites though were both named Jenny. The first one worked at a place on Bardstown Road, going toward downtown and near Fegenbush Ln. She was attractive and had a juicy rack and assets. She is still the most beautiful Asian gal I've seen in person. There was another Jenny who worked at the Shepherdsville location several years ago right before they closed down. I should think about installing a tracking device on one of these gals who are that good so I'll always know where to find talent like that.

Bigtlvr
02-13-12, 13:32

I'm hoping to get advice from seniors on a good massage parlor locally, for a good rate, with BBBJCIM with the option to upgrade. Any reliable info provided would be appreciated.So that I can arrest them without any problems.

LookingHard
02-13-12, 15:08

Thanks guys, stay smart, stay safe!Utilize the search tool and backpage, find a well reviewed provider and go for it. Or if that is too intimidating for you go to an AMP (again first using the search tool) , you'll probably over pay and she'll probably be old but you'll get your feet wet, along with other appendages. Then report back with your experiances. After you do that a number of times you will develop credibility. One of the big no no's is asking for too much before you give a little. Not saying your a cop but that's how it comes across to most others. Just my 2 cents.

Blog9
02-13-12, 17:15
I know that the workers at AMP places move around so much across the country and world, it's so difficult to locate them, especially after a long period of time. My all time favorites though were both named Jenny. The first one worked at a place on Bardstown Road, going toward downtown and near Fegenbush Ln. She was attractive and had a juicy rack and assets. She is still the most beautiful Asian gal I've seen in person. There was another Jenny who worked at the Shepherdsville location several years ago right before they closed down. I should think about installing a tracking device on one of these gals who are that good so I'll always know where to find talent like that.My favorite AMP ladies of the past are: Candy from Four Seasons, Gina and Yoko from Hawaii Spa, and Sunny from the second story Spa on Poplar Level. Sunny went independent for a couple years. Last I heard works in Atlanta. Would love to run into Yoko just to even talk awhile. Fun woman! Also, back then if you were low on cash credit card was ok. Only massage places I know now that allow cc are Mecca, Healing Gardens, and the spa in Shepherdsville near Denny's. Of course, you want to be careful about cc uses at these places.

JumpBalls
02-13-12, 18:19
Went to the spa in shep. Saw Lilly (I think?). Got a CBJ, but she tired easily and finished me off HJ style. Gave. 5 up front and another. 5 tip. She looked sad but it was a weekday afternoon and the place was dead. I believe the pricing corresponds with the demand they have at the time. Any info on other girls ther? Is this where Judy works? This is the one next to the advance auto. Just giving my $.02. Thanks

JIGuy
02-13-12, 18:40
You know speaking of AMP's there was one on Fern Valley Road in a strip business complex, and for the life of me I can't remember the name. But lets just say I went there many a time and found it clean, and I absolutely loved the table shower. There was one girl, I swear she was the youngest provider I ever saw. I saw her only twice, and I can tell you this, she was BY FAR the best AMP provider I have ever had the pleasure of cumming across. LOL.

Now there was a lady who worked out of the office complex on the corner of Bardstown Road and Goldsmith lane Laura's massage. I had been seeing her for YEARS, back even when she was in her location on I think Speed ave in the Highlands. But about 6 months ago, her phone was disconnected and I don't ever see an ad for her in the LEO where she only advertised. I have her business card, but the number has been disconnected. I am really surprised at her not even mentioning it to me that she was getting out of the business since I was such a regular customer. Oh well again Days Gone Bye.

JIGuy

Jeffredee
02-14-12, 19:46
Was at the "place in clarksville" today. After taking a look at the surrounding area, I made the call as my back needed scratching. Seen Brooke, spent the hour getting my itch scratched. Details for seniors via pm, but location is still iffy if your not careful.

LouVegas
02-15-12, 00:32
You know speaking of AMP's there was one on Fern Valley Road in a strip business complex, and for the life of me I can't remember the name. But lets just say I went there many a time and found it clean, and I absolutely loved the table shower. There was one girl, I swear she was the youngest provider I ever saw. I saw her only twice, and I can tell you this, she was BY FAR the best AMP provider I have ever had the pleasure of cumming across. LOL.

Now there was a lady who worked out of the office complex on the corner of Bardstown Road and Goldsmith lane Laura's massage. I had been seeing her for YEARS, back even when she was in her location on I think Speed ave in the Highlands. But about 6 months ago, her phone was disconnected and I don't ever see an ad for her in the LEO where she only advertised. I have her business card, but the number has been disconnected. I am really surprised at her not even mentioning it to me that she was getting out of the business since I was such a regular customer. Oh well again Days Gone Bye.

JIGuyLaura went down to Florida at the time. I actually got a call from her when she was down there saying that she would most likely be back. I guess things changed and she decided to stay down there.

Armani700
02-15-12, 10:28
Laura went down to Florida at the time. I actually got a call from her when she was down there saying that she would most likely be back. I guess things changed and she decided to stay down there.I would like to know which AMP is the best in Louisville area?

Thanks,

A

JumpBalls
02-16-12, 14:06
Funny sh*why here. Got a voucher for a massage at a "legit place". A gift from my wife! If only the stadium had gift certificates. Anyway, has anyone ever been to a place called Light Hands. It's off Nelson miller pkwy? Is it all legit or could I be suprised? Thanks for any info.

LikeMike1963
02-16-12, 14:14
It is a legit location. Ofr massage only. Good massages. They will try to presell you for another before you leave at a "discounted" rate. But I just wait for another groupon.

Armani700
02-16-12, 16:03
Funny sh*why here. Got a voucher for a massage at a "legit place". A gift from my wife! If only the stadium had gift certificates. Anyway, has anyone ever been to a place called Light Hands. It's off Nelson miller pkwy? Is it all legit or could I be suprised? Thanks for any info.The place is 100% legit, and you might get the massage from male. (just kidding) You will have fun there!

Sxfrk
02-17-12, 00:46
The owners, or at least managers, of 1501 were charged in Clark County today with 2 counts of promoting prostitution. The date indicating the day the crimes occurred was April 1, 2011. April Fool's Day. Aren't they clever?

James Doe69
02-17-12, 07:21
My favorite AMP ladies of the past are: Candy from Four Seasons, Gina and Yoko from Hawaii Spa, and Sunny from the second story Spa on Poplar Level. Sunny went independent for a couple years. Last I heard works in Atlanta. Would love to run into Yoko just to even talk awhile. Fun woman! Also, back then if you were low on cash credit card was ok. Only massage places I know now that allow cc are Mecca, Healing Gardens, and the spa in Shepherdsville near Denny's. Of course, you want to be careful about cc uses at these places.Well if we are going to speek of providers from days gone by, Nana (lika banana she used to say) was the hotest provider around. 25ish long long straight black hair down to her ass and a really nice boob job. I visited Nana 3x a week, she used to say "you my BF" and I would visit her in radcliff on her only day off Sunday occationally. Damn girl worked 6 days a wee 9amish til 2 am ish just one after another but you couldn't hurt it. Her vagina was like fruit of the loom it snapped back time after time. I miss Nana.

James Doe69
02-17-12, 07:23
Was at the "place in clarksville" today. After taking a look at the surrounding area, I made the call as my back needed scratching. Seen Brooke, spent the hour getting my itch scratched. Details for seniors via pm, but location is still iffy if your not careful.Where is this place in Clarksville and what all do they offer at what pricing? Only place I know of in Clarksville is Sunny Spa. Thanks, Doc

GoTaHaveIt
02-17-12, 07:32
Where is this place in Clarksville and what all do they offer at what pricing? Only place I know of in Clarksville is Sunny Spa. Thanks, DocSince this place is so secret. Hey JD I think it's a little place on a strip mall type building around by O charleys in clarksville. I'll get the exact address man. Guys I understand you want too keep special things to yourself sometimes, but you can't keep these providers in business by yourselves LOL. Eat bread with your fellow mongers.

Bigtlvr
02-17-12, 09:27
Where is this place in Clarksville and what all do they offer at what pricing? Only place I know of in Clarksville is Sunny Spa. Thanks, DocThey are on cedar street, its the new 1501. I would be very carefull with this place right now 1) there was a story in the Clarksville paper last week stating that it was shut down for not having the proper license http://newsandtribune.com/clarkcounty/x1346835331/Clarksville-authorities-close-unlicensed-massage-parlor; 2) look down a few posts and see where a memeber says the owners of 1501 have been charged in court, these are the same people that operate the Clarksville location.

Bbg24
02-18-12, 12:06
Anyone ever get more than standard at Poplar?

Robert710
02-18-12, 13:45
Anyone ever get more than standard at Poplar?I've been going 2x month for at least 6 months now. HE only, repeated request for more menu. 90% same middle age nice figure women. 10% not as attractive, but not ugly middle aged women. I always get an hour tip. 2 to. 4, less lately since it's not getting anywhere.

Msner35
02-18-12, 19:39
So I went to Amazing Massage today, thought I'd take my chances and see if my luck was any different than other poster's. Met Lucy at the door and took the hour + TS. Lucy did not give the massage. It was an older Asian lady. Massage was extremely good, but no hint of any extras at all. Here is where it got kinda funny. Time for the TS and we go in and I lay down and the water is nice and hot. For all of about 15 seconds then it turns ice cold. Apparently the Salon next door has been using all the hot water. So my woman leaves the room and comes back with a bucket full of hot water and begins the TS, giggling and apologizing the entire time. I'm having fun with it so I'm laughing with her. Well in walks Lucy with another bucket full of hot water. I think she is just replenishing the water for the other woman. Nope. She stays in and I end up getting a 4 hand TS. I'm standing at full mast by this point and Lucy does brush against me more than a few times, making me think there might be more.

When the shower is over the other woman leaves and Lucy stays while I get dried off. I end up standing in front of her fully aroused in front of her with the towel in my hand and having small talk since she speaks english pretty well. She asks how my massage was and I say it was "okay" and look down at my hardon. She says to ask for her next time, cause she gives a better massage and she thinks I'm handsome. So is there more on the table. Who knows? I'll find out eventually since it is close to my house.

The place seems legit. They have a frequent customer card. Buy 10 massages and get one free. Never seen that at an AMP. I didn't leave completely happy, but I did get a 4 hand TS out of the deal, so all in all it wasn't too bad.

EightInDrill
02-24-12, 12:04
In the past, I've occasionally dropped in spontaneously at the stadium location and usually found someone there who had time to see me. Tried that yesterday, and was very coldly informed that they do not take walk-ins *at all* there now. Business must be pretty damn good if they can turn away a willing, paying customer at the door.

Bigtlvr
02-26-12, 20:48
In the past, I've occasionally dropped in spontaneously at the stadium location and usually found someone there who had time to see me. Tried that yesterday, and was very coldly informed that they do not take walk-ins *at all* there now. Business must be pretty damn good if they can turn away a willing, paying customer at the door.That and I think they've had problems with neighbors and their friends on the 1st floor.

Jeffredee
02-27-12, 16:57
I think its more like they are being super cautious due to surprise visits from long lost uncles and such.

That and I think they've had problems with neighbors and their friends on the 1st floor.

Rhead
02-27-12, 17:32
Laura went down to Florida at the time. I actually got a call from her when she was down there saying that she would most likely be back. I guess things changed and she decided to stay down there.Do you remember Laura's daughter? Did you ever get a massage from her?

JIGuy
02-28-12, 20:55
Do you remember Laura's daughter? Did you ever get a massage from her?Are we talking about the same Laura who was in the Highlands and then in Hikes Point on Bardstown Road? If so, I never even knew she had a daughter who was in the biz. Did you anyone and if so is she still in the biz?

JIGuy

Love Datazz
02-29-12, 07:03
Are we talking about the same Laura who was in the Highlands and then in Hikes Point on Bardstown Road? If so, I never even knew she had a daughter who was in the biz. Did you anyone and if so is she still in the biz?

JIGuyDidn't know she had a daughter.

LouVegas
02-29-12, 16:20
Do you remember Laura's daughter? Did you ever get a massage from her?Yeah I did know of her daughter. Actually saw her a few times at The Fox and Hound. I didn't know that she did massages though. Last I heard she moved to Atlanta with her b / f.

Bigtlvr
02-29-12, 18:09
Do you remember Laura's daughter? Did you ever get a massage from her?
Are we talking about the same Laura who was in the Highlands and then in Hikes Point on Bardstown Road? If so, I never even knew she had a daughter who was in the biz. Did you anyone and if so is she still in the biz?

JIGuy
Yeah I did know of her daughter. Actually saw her a few times at The Fox and Hound. I didn't know that she did massages though. Last I heard she moved to Atlanta with her b / f.Just to be clear. This is Laura aka Samantha who once was behind the red door on Speed ave? If so how did I miss that!

JIGuy
03-01-12, 01:51
Just to be clear. This is Laura aka Samantha who once was behind the red door on Speed ave? If so how did I miss that!Yes, this is the same Laura aka Samantha that was on Speed Ave.

JIGuy

Dark Traveler
03-01-12, 02:03
Been reading up in advance but I can't make out if any AMPs are worth a visit. Need a sure thing, have time in the morning for a quick shot then have to move on.

Have Cincy AMP info to exchange with anyone who is willing to help. Plenty of info in surrounding states, just haven't been to Lville in a while.

Also, its 1am, is there ANY option available at this hour that would help me get to sleep better?

GoTaHaveIt
03-01-12, 15:53
Been reading up in advance but I can't make out if any AMPs are worth a visit. Need a sure thing, have time in the morning for a quick shot then have to move on.

Have Cincy AMP info to exchange with anyone who is willing to help. Plenty of info in surrounding states, just haven't been to Lville in a while.

Also, its 1am, is there ANY option available at this hour that would help me get to sleep better?Far east is always a sure bet if your not a very picky person stays a bit busy during the day best times later at nite.

Kyowa
03-03-12, 13:56
Sent you pm other day answering your query but you apparently haven't read it yet as "message tracking" shows it unopened / unread.

Hope it's not to late, now, to help; sincerely: A K.

Been reading up in advance but I can't make out if any AMPs are worth a visit. Need a sure thing, have time in the morning for a quick shot then have to move on. Have Cincy AMP info to exchange with anyone who is willing to help. Plenty of info in surrounding states, just haven't been to Lville in a while. Also, its 1am, is there ANY option available at this hour that would help me get to sleep better?

Sxfrk
03-06-12, 01:22
The last couple of days this ad for 1501 has been posted on Louisville Body Rubs. It's down now. Who would be posting this? Clerical error?

www.adultsearch.com/ky/louisville/BodyRubs/361629

Ky Lawdoc
03-06-12, 14:20
The last couple of days this ad for 1501 has been posted on Louisville Body Rubs. It's down now. Who would be posting this? Clerical error?

www.adultsearch.com/ky/louisville/BodyRubs/361629Ummmm, I don't know, but I wouldn't put it past Uncle to do so. Stay safe all

Sxfrk
03-06-12, 16:54

www.adultsearch.com/ky/louisville/BodyRubs/361629Correction. The ad is back up. These are girls from the Jeffersonville 1501. It has appeared from time to time. It offers the old phone. How would Uncle Leo use this?

Zomby
03-06-12, 19:55
Ummmm, I don't know, but I wouldn't put it past Uncle to do so. Stay safe allDerby's comming up. Bound to be some interest in such places from out of town.

Legal Eagle
03-07-12, 05:05
Derby's comming up. Bound to be some interest in such places from out of town.Think more along the lines of someone working with law enforcement to reduce pending charges. What other reason would there be for this advertisement, featuring providers long since gone from a place which was shut down, to appear as a new posting? If it is not the registered poster for the advertisement, then it is someone who has access to the registration information for the poster.

TheSportScout
03-07-12, 10:35
Think more along the lines of someone working with law enforcement to reduce pending charges. What other reason would there be for this advertisement, featuring providers long since gone from a place which was shut down, to appear as a new posting? If it is not the registered poster for the advertisement, then it is someone who has access to the registration information for the poster.Good call my friend. I was thinking the same thing. Where there is smoke, there has been fire!

Got to ask bro, what are you doing up so early / late and cruising the board?

Sport,

Zomby
03-07-12, 12:37
Think more along the lines of someone working with law enforcement to reduce pending charges. What other reason would there be for this advertisement, featuring providers long since gone from a place which was shut down, to appear as a new posting? If it is not the registered poster for the advertisement, then it is someone who has access to the registration information for the poster.That's part of what I meant. With Derby, and the other out-of-town-group-attracting events, uncle is bound to try to get a few of them with a honey trap. Arrests look good, even if they mean nothing.

/z

Ky Lawdoc
03-07-12, 13:32
Correction. The ad is back up. These are girls from the Jeffersonville 1501. It has appeared from time to time. It offers the old phone. How would Uncle Leo use this?I'm sure that Uncle would use this to get new names, contact info for future donors for the Police Athletic Leage / Widows and Orphans Fund etc. I'm sure they wouldn't use it to dupe some unsuspecting sap into calling, setting an appointment and then arresting said poor sap when he shows and opens his mouth.

Anyways, I'm sure it's completely innocent / legitimate and I encourage you to call those nice young ladies and set an appointment. Stay safe and have fun

Sxfrk
03-07-12, 16:41
I'm sure that Uncle would use this to get new names, contact info for future donors for the Police Athletic Leage / Widows and Orphans Fund etc. I'm sure they wouldn't use it to dupe some unsuspecting sap into calling, setting an appointment and then arresting said poor sap when he shows and opens his mouth.

Anyways, I'm sure it's completely innocent / legitimate and I encourage you to call those nice young ladies and set an appointment. Stay safe and have funFirst, it says outcall only and then offers a free shower and sauna with 4 hands. Is this to happen in a sauna / shower fitted bus they drive to your location? Second, they have a link to.

www.my1501.com

Which is the old and currently unmaintenanced website from an earlier time. I understand that you're superior, being both a lawyer and a doctor, but make sure that you know what you're talking about before you treat me as if I don't.

Legal Eagle
03-07-12, 23:35
Good call my friend. I was thinking the same thing. Where there is smoke, there has been fire!

Got to ask bro, what are you doing up so early / late and cruising the board?

Sport, I was up early and bored to tears, SS (LOL.) Checked into the board to catch up on the latest gossip and check PMs.

Legal Eagle
03-07-12, 23:44
First, it says outcall only and then offers a free shower and sauna with 4 hands. Is this to happen in a sauna / shower fitted bus they drive to your location? Second, they have a link to.

www.my1501.com

Which is the old and currently unmaintenanced website from an earlier time. I understand that you're superior, being both a lawyer and a doctor, but make sure that you know what you're talking about before you treat me as if I don't.Not that Kylawdoc needs anyone to speak for him, but I am confident he was being facetious, Sxfrk.

Ky Lawdoc
03-08-12, 15:57
Not that Kylawdoc needs anyone to speak for him, but I am confident he was being facetious, Sxfrk.Thank you Legal, for clarifying my obviously facetious, and greatly sarcastic comments. My sincere apologies to you Sxfrk if I came across as condescending. Being just another lifelong pervert has, I guess, caused me to become a very jaded and skeptical human being always assuming and expecting the worst of others. What I should have done was explained (without the sarcasm) that as the Louisville tourism season approaches, it is entirely likely that some associated with law enforcement are posting that ad in an effort to lure in uninformed patrons that will subsequently be subject to criminal sanction. Since the individuals who own the website and intellectual property of the photos are currently facing charges, I sincerely doubt they would raise any claim to infringement of their intellectual property rights by said law enforcement authorities. In the alternative, it could be the individuals currently facing criminal charges, who themselves are holding this out, in an effort to cooperate / assist law enforcement in an effort to mitigate or otherwise lessen their impending sanctions. As a third, and highly unlikely scenario, some completely innocent and uninformed individual has posted and ad for services and had the pure, dumb luck of pirating the website address and pictures of a closed entity whose participants are facing charge. In any event, I would not advise you to follow my previous, albeit very sarcastic advice. Indeed, do not contact them or seek to set up an appointment, rather, stay far far away.

As an aside, I can only point to the discrepancy / inconsistency between the outcall only comment and the offer of shower / sauna as further evidence why you should keep a safe distance from the author of that ad. In summation, Mea Culpa for the Sarcasm and any implication of superiority, stay away from those folks, have fun, play nice and don't run with scissors.

Sxfrk
03-08-12, 17:24
None of this matters in the big scheme of things. It is a curiosity. The phone # is a land line listed to New Age Title located on Dixie Hwy. Louisville, not Indiana. However, New Age Title was also the front in Jeffersonville for the 2 who were recently charged. Can Kentucky police take over a business when illegal activities have only been charged in Indiana? There are no charges against the 2 in Jefferson County, only a civil suit against New Age Title from 2009. This same ad appeared on the same website on Dec. 21, 2011. I have not seen it on others. To entrap the influx of Christmas visitors? Contradictions in the ad and a link that leads nowhere equals the worst trap ever or a colossal mix up.

Cevelife
03-08-12, 21:19
Today around 5-ish, I visited Evergreen Spa for the first time, previously known as Choe's in New Albany, IN. My very first experience in a spa. There was only one choice for a masseuse, and she was about mid thirties. Actually didn't even get a chance to see her unless I entered a room and undressed. I paid. 70 for an hour with table shower. I was nervous and said so. Woman wouldn't give her name and seemed not to care one bit about anything other than going through the motions of giving a table shower or anything else. After about 30 minutes of back rubbing, I flipped and she asked me about my occupation. Which is said I wasn't Leo. She wanted a freaking 1. 00 just for a BJ. Now I might be an amatuer. But I know that's TOO high. So we settled on a HJ for. 30. I only allowed myself 1. 00 in cash for this purpose.70 for massage and. 30 for anything else. The HJ was fine. Sadly her arms got tired after fifteen minutes because I have awesome stamina I guess LOL. So I finished myself with her assisting. She let my hands roam completely free, letting me rub her down below and allowing me to suck on some teats. Afterwards, she was only rambling on about "you bring 1. 00 tip next time for mouthy, ok." I won't be going back.

TheSportScout
03-08-12, 21:46
Thank you Legal, for clarifying my obviously facetious, and greatly sarcastic comments. My sincere apologies to you Sxfrk if I came across as condescending. Being just another lifelong pervert has, I guess, caused me to become a very jaded and skeptical human being always assuming and expecting the worst of others. What I should have done was explained (without the sarcasm) that as the Louisville tourism season approaches, it is entirely likely that some associated with law enforcement are posting that ad in an effort to lure in uninformed patrons that will subsequently be subject to criminal sanction. Since the individuals who own the website and intellectual property of the photos are currently facing charges, I sincerely doubt they would raise any claim to infringement of their intellectual property rights by said law enforcement authorities. In the alternative, it could be the individuals currently facing criminal charges, who themselves are holding this out, in an effort to cooperate / assist law enforcement in an effort to mitigate or otherwise lessen their impending sanctions. As a third, and highly unlikely scenario, some completely innocent and uninformed individual has posted and ad for services and had the pure, dumb luck of pirating the website address and pictures of a closed entity whose participants are facing charge. In any event, I would not advise you to follow my previous, albeit very sarcastic advice. Indeed, do not contact them or seek to set up an appointment, rather, stay far far away.

As an aside, I can only point to the discrepancy / inconsistency between the outcall only comment and the offer of shower / sauna as further evidence why you should keep a safe distance from the author of that ad. In summation, Mea Culpa for the Sarcasm and any implication of superiority, stay away from those folks, have fun, play nice and don't run with scissors.That is by far, the most well written and intelligent piece of satire I have ever read. But please keep in mind that I spend far too much time here to actually read anything else. I only wish I were the author. (satire=sarcasm for those without a thesaurus)

Well done Lawdoc. Now, may I schedule and appoint for this nasty Rash I have developed?

Sport,

Legal Eagle
03-09-12, 00:33
None of this matters in the big scheme of things. It is a curiosity. The phone # is a land line listed to New Age Title located on Dixie Hwy. Louisville, not Indiana. However, New Age Title was also the front in Jeffersonville for the 2 who were recently charged. Can Kentucky police take over a business when illegal activities have only been charged in Indiana? There are no charges against the 2 in Jefferson County, only a civil suit against New Age Title from 2009. This same ad appeared on the same website on Dec. 21, 2011. I have not seen it on others. To entrap the influx of Christmas visitors? Contradictions in the ad and a link that leads nowhere equals the worst trap ever or a colossal mix up.Both the Indiana and Kentucky locations were owned by the same parties."New Age Title" was the front corporation for the operation, Sxfrk. When the raid in Indiana occurred, law enforcement was monitoring the Kentucky location simultaneously.

As Kylawdoc wisely advises, avoid this contact at all costs. There are far safer playgrounds to enjoy. Many (if not most) are reviewed right here on Jackson's Family Farm.

Sxfrk
03-09-12, 01:26
Both the Indiana and Kentucky locations were owned by the same parties."New Age Title" was the front corporation for the operation, Sxfrk. When the raid in Indiana occurred, law enforcement was monitoring the Kentucky location simultaneously.

As Kylawdoc wisely advises, avoid this contact at all costs. There are far safer playgrounds to enjoy. Many (if not most) are reviewed right here on Jackson's Family Farm.Of course New Age Title was the front for both operations, that's why I pointed it out. However, the Louisville operation was not raided and no charges were filed, again, as I pointed out. Since there is no one connecting the 502 number to Jeffersonville if someone would call, then who is running the sting? Kentucky? Possibly the 2 made a deal with In. To help clean Ky. And why would Leo run an ad with a link that took you to nothing? Not once but at least twice. I have seen much better guesses on here previously.

Thanks to all for the warnings to stay clear of such a dubious ad, I would never have figured it out. (facetious and sarcastic)

Ky Lawdoc
03-09-12, 12:15
Of course New Age Title was the front for both operations, that's why I pointed it out. However, the Louisville operation was not raided and no charges were filed, again, as I pointed out. Since there is no one connecting the 502 number to Jeffersonville if someone would call, then who is running the sting? Kentucky? Possibly the 2 made a deal with In. To help clean Ky. And why would Leo run an ad with a link that took you to nothing? Not once but at least twice. I have seen much better guesses on here previously.

Thanks to all for the warnings to stay clear of such a dubious ad, I would never have figured it out. (facetious and sarcastic) While I can appreciate your desire to contribute to the sarcasm / satire / facetiousness on this issue, it still begs the question, namely, why would anyone want to dig so hard and inquire so deeply into an obviously flawed and, therefore, inherently dangerous ad for "services". It further begs the question why someone so new to this board would be so insistent that this likely is not law enforcement because the operation is so flawed. Perhaps it is neither KY or IN law enforcement but, rather, some cops from one of my favorite ski towns, Keystone.

Nevertheless, the overall sentiment of my posts, nay, the very reason for this board, was to warn fellows to avoid this ad at all costs. Whether it be incompetent law enforcement or just some complete moron that pirated the wrong sh! T, it is still just plain good advice to stay away. All of this being said, I think the matter has been sufficiently covered and we can all get back to talking about women and their nether-regions!

BossInUp
03-12-12, 13:06
Has anyone looked on backpage today? I was just browsing while at work on the body rub page and noticed that they had an ad up. It look like the place in clarksville that police ran in about two months ago. Glad to see them back at it I seen some old faces and a new one I hope all the girls are back.

Yanely
03-12-12, 18:34
Has anyone looked on backpage today? I was just browsing while at work on the body rub page and noticed that they had an ad up. It look like the place in clarksville that police ran in about two months ago. Glad to see them back at it I seen some old faces and a new one I hope all the girls are back.Really! I don't know how to respond to this.

Gunghobma
03-14-12, 18:30
Had a great massage from and advertiser who has had multiple / many positive reviews. I've before that she ought to give lessons and now I understand that comment. She witty, sexy, charming and sensual. Seniors PM me to confirm who this gem is if you want your money's worth.

Doctor Z
03-18-12, 05:38
Looks good like in the photos. Kinda shy at first but gets into it when she gets comfortable. Does what you expect at the spot she works. Drop a bill on her and you be glad you did.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mallory-your-dream-come-true-in-today-from-2-to-close-25/2318486

Two Nutts
03-19-12, 11:05
I gave them another try last Tuesday night. Took the 90 minute msg. The girl put the towel on and I flung it on the floor. She didn't say anything or try putting it back on. The massage was top notch and thats why I went. But she kept concetrating on my butt and inner thighs, I thought I might leave happy but no.

I never tried to push it or even attempt to cause the massage was so relaxing. I would love a pm if anyone has ever got lucky there. Can't see it tho with curtains for a door plus their location. But that hasn't stopped me before.

TN

KYHobbyist
03-19-12, 18:38
Setup an appointment with Rachel at TG for Sunday for a late-morning rub. Got to the location and called but no one answered so I found a place to hang around for a bit in case she was running late. I got a call back about 30 minutes later sincerely apologizing that she had to cancel due to location issues. I understood completely given the back story. She offered a little later in the day but I was unavailable so had to take a rain check.

Setup an afternoon appointment with Harmony and was very pleased when she opened the door. Much sexier than the pictures and an amazing body. First time with Harmony and left quite happy. Will probably try Rachel next but will absolutely repeat with Harmony. During out chit chat she shared some of the back story with me. Sounds like they are learning very well who to trust and how to move the business forward.

JohnDoe1998
03-19-12, 20:35
I had a dream today about the Clarksville girls that are now in Louisville. I call and found no problem making an appointment. I scheduled time with Brittany who was very hot in the pictures. The dream started off a little weird with rooms that were still under construction and a girl that seemed very new. Told me that the charge for her time was requied by her boss up front, little strange but said okay. Then things went down hill. Very uncomfortable with no door knobs and hearing everything each person said. Then Brittany stared one of the worst massages I have ever had and required me to guide her to the hard muscles, but then left me stressed until I provided extra money for a standard ending. I did it, but then she didn't have the strength or skills to end it. I will say the body was VERY nice and the southern sound in her voice was great, but the repeat won't happen because of everything else. Looks 9, skills 3, environment. 1.

Spriteboy
03-20-12, 14:16
Hello I'm headed to E'town from Indy this weekend and looking to relax. Any places between louisville and Etown?

Randumb6
03-20-12, 15:46
Hello I'm headed to E'town from Indy this weekend and looking to relax. Any places between louisville and Etown?Bella is a good time and in e-town. Think she has odd hours nowadays, but probably with enough notice she can fit you in. I've never had a problem setting something up with her on the odd occassion I find myself in that lovely locale.

Spriteboy
03-20-12, 16:08
Bella is a good time and in e-town. Think she has odd hours nowadays, but probably with enough notice she can fit you in. I've never had a problem setting something up with her on the odd occassion I find myself in that lovely locale.Thanks Randumb Does she advertise here?

Bigtlvr
03-20-12, 21:20
I had a dream today about the Clarksville girls that are now in Louisville. I call and found no problem making an appointment. I scheduled time with Brittany who was very hot in the pictures. The dream started off a little weird with rooms that were still under construction and a girl that seemed very new. Told me that the charge for her time was requied by her boss up front, little strange but said okay. Then things went down hill. Very uncomfortable with no door knobs and hearing everything each person said. Then Brittany stared one of the worst massages I have ever had and required me to guide her to the hard muscles, but then left me stressed until I provided extra money for a standard ending. I did it, but then she didn't have the strength or skills to end it. I will say the body was VERY nice and the southern sound in her voice was great, but the repeat won't happen because of everything else. Looks 9, skills 3, environment. 1.Where are they located now? General part of town only please. Does anyone have any idea if the same operators or an associate are running this one too?

Joelouky
03-21-12, 00:30
Where are they located now? General part of town only please.I was told by one of the former Clarksville ladies that they are on Fern Valley.

Does anyone have any idea if the same operators or an associate are running this one too?It is ran by Ivan.

Sunycide
03-21-12, 08:13
I was told by one of the former Clarksville ladies that they are on Fern Valley.

It is ran by Ivan.I would ask if you're kidding, but I know you're not.

Wow.

Crashdog
03-21-12, 10:35
Where are they located now? General part of town only please. Does anyone have any idea if the same operators or an associate are running this one too?They are off of Fern Valley on Ulrich. The place has the sign of a distribution company over the door. Same be / s as before. The girl I saw said the owner keeps all 80 of the session fee and they only make money off of tips so even standard requires a tip. Seniors feel free to PM.

Crash

Ky Lawdoc
03-21-12, 11:35
I would ask if you're kidding, but I know you're not.

Wow.I'm not even going to begin to question the wisdom, or lack thereof, of an individual who might be working on a trifecta of arrests associated with the running of a business. Suffice to say, I've had the opportunity to see one of these young ladies before she began there. Some of you I've been PMing with know who. I've asked if she wants me to pass her info along and, once she responds, I will advise any trusted fellows of her answer. Quite frankly, I can't imagine even thinking about going to a place that is run or even remotely associated with someone who has pending issues relating to the operation of TWO other facilities. Boggles the mind. But then again, I guess the old saying is that the third time is the charm. Maybe this time they won't get busted.

Amigo
03-21-12, 11:38
The girl I saw said the owner keeps all 80 of the session fee and they only make money off of tips so even standard requires a tip. Seniors feel free to PM.

CrashI'm sure she told you that, but I seriously doubt those girls are only working for tips. It's just a way to squeeze more money out of you.

Iniuka
03-21-12, 12:06
I'm sure she told you that, but I seriously doubt those girls are only working for tips. It's just a way to squeeze more money out of you.She doesn't work just on tips. Ivan writes his girls a weekly paycheck. So she works on tips as a waitress would.

Sunycide
03-21-12, 17:50
They are off of Fern Valley on Ulrich. The place has the sign of a distribution company over the door. Same be / s as before. The girl I saw said the owner keeps all 80 of the session fee and they only make money off of tips so even standard requires a tip. Seniors feel free to PM.

CrashIf these girls do it for just the likelihood of a tip then maybe they should all be arrested for being stupid. No way they don't get a part of the session fee. Sometimes, if you suck, I don't tip. So she just did her handy work with me for free?

No way.

Bigtlvr
03-22-12, 15:11
If these girls do it for just the likelihood of a tip then maybe they should all be arrested for being stupid. No way they don't get a part of the session fee. Sometimes, if you suck, I don't tip. So she just did her handy work with me for free?

No way.I agree with Sunycide (spelled it right this time LOL!). This has been the line from the girls as they've traveled from 1501 to Cedar St to now Fern Valley. If this is true they are full on idiots as there are plenty of other options from them that don't take the full fee. I have seen a bunch of girls at both cedar st and 1501 and while I've heard this line, I have never heard it consistanly and I never tip until after the session which is while I call BS on this line. Lastly, these girls, all of 'them are after your money, this is just a hussle.

Joelouky
03-22-12, 18:00
She doesn't work just on tips. Ivan writes his girls a weekly paycheck. So she works on tips as a waitress would.Several of you may remember on my1501s old website saying that the girls are in "training" and tips are their only income which was a lie since the were paid their portion each week. If you go to a location owned by Ivan, expect lies and deception.

Bigtlvr
03-22-12, 20:41
If you go to a location owned by Ivan, expect lies and deception.Well said!

Herum2
03-23-12, 09:40
Anyone with info on new stadium girl Reign?

BillyBobMi
03-26-12, 10:12
Hit Salon 61 a couple times. 1st with Lisa, decent TS, good massage, good flip. 2nd with Joy, it was late and mamasan did the TS. Joy came in room, gave a lousy massage and rushed the flip. Paid for 1hr, got 45 or 50 min at best. I'll go earlier next time.

BillyBobMi
03-26-12, 10:21
Stopped in, saw Maria. Decent massage, extras were too expensive for my taste.

Doctor Z
03-26-12, 18:56
Stopped in, saw Maria. Decent massage, extras were too expensive for my taste.Dropped in on this chick a couple weeks back too. Tig O bitties for real. Saw your from Motown dude in some of your posts. Welcome to the Ville.

SausageMeet
03-28-12, 13:08
Saw her yesterday. My first visit to a MP place in over a decade. Moved recently to a new East side location.

Cute slim blond. Good rate. Highly enjoyable and highly recommended.

Dtripod69
03-29-12, 22:16
Took a trip to the Far East with June. Got what was expected there from the type of girl expected. Wasn't a great trip but wasn't bad either. Was nice visit considering didn't have to call and setup appoint or anything just show up and do my thing and leave. Especially since no one else was answering their phone that day. They are a reliable spot for a no notice / scheduling visit

JayDubya311
03-31-12, 00:04
Had a dream about Sun's over off of Murphy Lane the other day. Wanted the massage but ended up getting a light touch massage / feather rub from Sumi. Dreamed that I had a VERY thorough table shower and then went into the room to lay down. Paid 60 for half hour, she wouldn't accept tip. Session was absolutely excellent. Left very satisfied.

If ya want details, PM me. Highly recommend Sumi, you will leave pleased.

DarthNurse
03-31-12, 06:42
About how high are those extras? Would love a PM about that. I had heard there were no extras period. That you left with blue balls basically. I would love a dream with Maria please someone clue me in. As usual I am always willing to give my fellow mongers any info about any dreams I had.

Dropped in on this chick a couple weeks back too. Tig O bitties for real. Saw your from Motown dude in some of your posts. Welcome to the Ville.

Blog9
03-31-12, 14:35
Saw Judy at Far East for the first time last week. Paid. 50 for h-hour. It was a slow night so Judy wanted to make it last longer. Stayed almost an hour. Tipped $1. 40 for f / s. Had a great time. Worn-out afterwards. Judy liked me just laying there inside her for awhile. She says she'll be there for 3 months before a vacation. I've heard reports about Yoko. Hope to try her one day.

Doctor Z
03-31-12, 15:41
About how high are those extras? Would love a PM about that. I had heard there were no extras period. That you left with blue balls basically. I would love a dream with Maria please someone clue me in. As usual I am always willing to give my fellow mongers any info about any dreams I had.Been there on the regular awhile and its always cool when I go. Spot is just expensive man. Vicky aint really down with postin info about her spot. Sent you a pm.

Fast Spa
03-31-12, 21:52
I am coming to Louisville this week Looking into local AMP Which one is the best? Read a lot about far east but still looking feel free to pm thanks Fast Spa

Newrules01
04-01-12, 01:04
Saw Judy at Far East for the first time last week. Paid. 50 for h-hour. It was a slow night so Judy wanted to make it last longer. Stayed almost an hour. Tipped $1. 40 for f / s. Had a great time. Worn-out afterwards. Judy liked me just laying there inside her for awhile. She says she'll be there for 3 months before a vacation. I've heard reports about Yoko. Hope to try her one day.Where is far east?

Vash513
04-01-12, 04:49
Saw Judy at Far East for the first time last week. Paid. 50 for h-hour. It was a slow night so Judy wanted to make it last longer. Stayed almost an hour. Tipped $1. 40 for f / s. Had a great time. Worn-out afterwards. Judy liked me just laying there inside her for awhile. She says she'll be there for 3 months before a vacation. I've heard reports about Yoko. Hope to try her one day.I just visited Judy also a couple days ago. She was energetic, affectionate, talkative, and fun. That being said, I've had Yoko a couple times, and I prefer her a bit more over Judy. Both are pretty awesome, though.

Vash513
04-01-12, 04:54
Been there on the regular awhile and its always cool when I go. Spot is just expensive man. Vicky aint really down with postin info about her spot. Sent you a pm.I was curious about the same. I had made an appointment with Maria a while back, but she wasn't available when Vicky said she would be, so I cancelled. Could you PM me details on the tip?

Thanks

Dtripod69
04-01-12, 09:17
http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-service-best-asian-staff-great-value-east-spa/2513776

Where is far east?

Cruisin101
04-01-12, 10:37
Where is far east?Sadly, I have never been to a AMP. When you reported. 50 for h-hour plus 1. 40 for a tip. We are talking a total of 1. 90? Ouch!

Cruisin101
04-01-12, 10:39
Sadly, I have never been to a AMP. When you reported. 50 for h-hour plus 1. 40 for a tip. We are talking a total of 1. 90? Ouch!Sorry, I was directing this to Blog9

Dtripod69
04-01-12, 13:49
Door price is 50 for half and 70 for hour. Recently I went for the hour. Therapist asked for 130 I talked down to 100. Maybe could have been lower but that is where we agreed.

Sadly, I have never been to a AMP. When you reported. 50 for h-hour plus 1. 40 for a tip. We are talking a total of 1. 90? Ouch!

Louky25
04-01-12, 21:33
Has anyone had any success there?

I have been there a couple times and everything they give me some BS and just a lite touch and then tell me to come back in "two" weeks and they will have their massage license. Same story so it almost seems like they are asking me to come back more often so I can get the extras. Are there extras? I don't have time to go as often as much as it seems to be needed.

Jc4024
04-02-12, 01:07
Has anyone had any success there?

I have been there a couple times and everything they give me some BS and just a lite touch and then tell me to come back in "two" weeks and they will have their massage license. Same story so it almost seems like they are asking me to come back more often so I can get the extras. Are there extras? I don't have time to go as often as much as it seems to be needed.Someone said there was if you left the tip out in plain sight before hand.

I tried calling the number in their ad once to see if I needed an appointment or if they did walk ins (the place is only a few minutes from me so thought might as well try it) , it went something like this:

Ring, ring.

Mamasan: Hello?

Me: Umm, hello, Sun's off of Murphy's lane?

Mamasan: What? What are you talking about?

Me: I got your number from the pa*CLICK*

So yeah.

(I also got the same "you come back another time for full massage and shower", then next time came in a week later "nono, I said come back in 2, no. 3 weeks." thing as well with nothing to show for it other than a funny story I can't tell anyone.)

Doctor Z
04-04-12, 19:01
I was curious about the same. I had made an appointment with Maria a while back, but she wasn't available when Vicky said she would be, so I cancelled. Could you PM me details on the tip?

ThanksThe chicks are there for some hours each day their on. You can hook up with them at your place if you set a time. They at the club house any other time.

Red Frog
04-05-12, 12:33
Sun of Murphy Lane can be fun same has the rest but are very slow to know you, and want to make sure you are not LEO.

LookingHard
04-05-12, 17:15
So I took the plunge today, Harmony not available, Mallory not working. I've been to about every AMP in town so I thought I would give Sun's on Murphy Road. A try. Ann or Annie came in a she is late 30's more likely early 40's just like the rest. She was a spinner, cute face. Talked a lot. TS was luke warm water, she apologized. I was not disappointed. PM if you would like details.

Armani700
04-05-12, 22:22
So I took the plunge today, Harmony not available, Mallory not working. I've been to about every AMP in town so I thought I would give Sun's on Murphy Road. A try. Ann or Annie came in a she is late 30's more likely early 40's just like the rest. She was a spinner, cute face. Talked a lot. TS was lukewarm water, she apologized. I was not disappointed. PM if you would like details.What was on the Menu? I was there once and I do not remember the girls name but it was just massage nothing else was offered.

Member #5465
04-06-12, 12:01
Door price is 50 for half and 70 for hour. Recently I went for the hour. Therapist asked for 130 I talked down to 100. Maybe could have been lower but that is where we agreed.In my dreams, .5 hh. 7 hr at FE; tips. I got Judy for. 8 all services, got Baby for. 6 for better than standard service but not all services, Yoko. 5 standard, .8 for next tier up (she wants to negotiate UP, at least with me). But, my negotiation skills suck so you may be able to do better!

Hehehehe. My first post as a senior so I get to see it immediately!

LookingHard
04-06-12, 12:35
In my dreams, .5 hh. 7 hr at FE; tips. I got Judy for. 8 all services, got Baby for. 6 for better than standard service but not all services, Yoko. 5 standard, .8 for next tier up (she wants to negotiate UP, at least with me). But, my negotiation skills suck so you may be able to do better!

Hehehehe. My first post as a senior so I get to see it immediately!There used to be a Yoko or Yo yo at Hot Stone in NA right after it opened. Short fake boobs, crooked front tooth. I always liked her. Does anyone know if this is the same Yoko at Far East?

Member #4157
04-06-12, 13:44
Doesn't sound like the same Yoko. I wouldn't describe the one at FE as being short, as she has kind of long legs. Her tits are a bit saggy too. I don't remember her having a crooked tooth either.

Bok2007
04-08-12, 11:48
Doesn't sound like the same Yoko. I wouldn't describe the one at FE as being short, as she has kind of long legs. Her tits are a bit saggy too. I don't remember her having a crooked tooth either.I remember too YOYO that long time ago at old FAR EAST at bardstown Road. Maybe 10 years ago, not current FAR EAST.

She was a Tailand Girl.

Bok2007
04-08-12, 11:54
As far as I know, YOYO was a Tailand girl that has been working for a long time ago at FAR EAST located at Bardstown Road.

That original FAR EAST was closed about 10 years ago.

SausageMeet
04-10-12, 11:39
Having seen Harmony a few weeks ago, I had to try Rachel, so I booked a half-hour appt.

She's an absolute sweetheart. If anything she was better than Harmony, and the experience was mind-blowing.

Note that FS is not available from either of them. Fortunately that is not a problem for me.

Now I have to try Harmony again. To see if she can surpass Rachel.

LikeMike1963
04-10-12, 12:44
Having seen Harmony a few weeks ago, I had to try Rachel, so I booked a half-hour appt.

She's an absolute sweetheart. If anything she was better than Harmony, and the experience was mind-blowing.

Note that FS is not available from either of them. Fortunately that is not a problem for me.

Now I have to try Harmony again. To see if she can surpass Rachel.Noting that FS is not available. But what about oral discussions. If so are they open to that talk without covering the subject?

Thanks for the info in advance!

Member #4885
04-13-12, 20:24
Last week I had a great dream. My buddy was visiting me and we both went to FES to get a massage. I had a girl name June and he had Judy. Both of us took the 1hr session that included tableshower, sauna and the massage. Both of us got great treatment. BBBJCIM, FS, DATY, HJ. I spilled my cup twice once BBBJCIM and HJ and he did fucked Judy and afterwards finished off with a BBBJCIM. It was a very relaxing and fun time. We both tipped the girls well for doing a good job. $70 1hr + 150$ tip (they asked for less but we felt generous). If you ever get a chance, stop by there for a very relaxing massage with a very open minded end finish [they're pretty much open to anything]

Nobecz
04-14-12, 11:56
In my recent experience with Harmony. Yes. Enjoy!

Noting that FS is not available. But what about oral discussions. If so are they open to that talk without covering the subject?

Thanks for the info in advance!

ZeroPointZero
04-18-12, 10:10
Stopped by yesterday, OPEN lights on but doors locked. Anyone know what's up there? Too busy? Always enjoy that place, best table shower / sauna experience in town IMO.

0. 0

SausageMeet
04-18-12, 13:03
In my recent experience with Harmony. Yes. Enjoy!Harmony is no longer at Tranquil Gardens. Her replacement is a new girl, Brittany.

OneSwiss
04-18-12, 17:46
Harmony is no longer at Tranquil Gardens. Her replacement is a new girl, Brittany.I just learned this today and it is truely sad news. I visited Harmony several times and she is one of my all time favorites. A great personality and excellent service. I for one will really miss her. I know nothing about Brittany but she will have to go some to live up to Harmony. On the positive side Rachel is still there and she is outstanding, (great personality, very attractive and knows what she is doing).

BlazerLazer
04-20-12, 14:44
Can anyone advise how Lee, formerly of Zoe and Lilly fame is doing? I've always hoped she would come back to the biz. That woman was sweet beautiful and sensual.

Absolutely my ATF, with Zoe coming right behind. I'm a little rusty but want get the gears lubed again.

BL

LowRider99
04-20-12, 17:06
I just learned this today and it is truely sad news. I visited Harmony several times and she is one of my all time favorites. A great personality and excellent service. I for one will really miss her. I know nothing about Brittany but she will have to go some to live up to Harmony. On the positive side Rachel is still there and she is outstanding, (great personality, very attractive and knows what she is doing).Long time hobbyist here. Enjoy going to these places and meeting new girls. As a side note, my professional occupation provides insight and information on a lot of these places, and I will leave it at that. I usually look the other way as times are hard and I am not against anyone making money, although there are times that I have no choice but to follow the rules. That being said, I have been reading the posts and using this for good information for awhile and have seen the recent posts about Harmony and just wanted to put a little warning out there to any that may be thinking about this place. Know about the girls from this place as they have worked other places as well. This is NOT a safe place. 1) The girls look pretty, but they are not as clean as they appear. The majority of them offer extra goodies that you do not want to take home. For those in doubt, FS need not be offered to reap the rewards of these encounters. 2) This place is on the radar, simply for the girls that are working there. They have all had issues at previous places of employment, and this group is being targeted to be shut down the same as a couple of places on the Indiana side of the river, that were owned by a single individual. With that in ind fellas, be careful and enjoy. I know I do. But choose wisely, there are much classier places and females out there!

LouisvilleMan
04-20-12, 17:18
I just learned this today and it is truely sad news. I visited Harmony several times and she is one of my all time favorites. A great personality and excellent service. I for one will really miss her. I know nothing about Brittany but she will have to go some to live up to Harmony. On the positive side Rachel is still there and she is outstanding, (great personality, very attractive and knows what she is doing).Is this confirmed news? I think saw a ad today about her.

Kygeekster
04-20-12, 17:46
No, she is back and opened her own place. http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/healing-handsnewly-opened-harmony-is-back-25/4013444 She had a falling out with Rachel who was her roomate.

Harmony is no longer at Tranquil Gardens. Her replacement is a new girl, Brittany.

EightInDrill
04-20-12, 20:52
Is this confirmed news? I think saw a ad today about her.Gave that number a call today, spoke with "Allie," set up appointment with Harmony. I was a little wary when I realized that the address given was a motel, rather than an office. I resolved that when I got there and called to get the room number, I would at least insist on talking to Harmony on the phone, and was prepared to bail if anything seemed at all hinkey.

It was moot in any case, since by the time I reached the location, a call to the number in the ad yielded only a "this number is out of service" message.

Fortunately, the location was in the neighborhood of Carla's joint, and. Evenore fortunately. I was able to arrange for a pleasant and satisfying conversation with Bianca.

All's well that ends well, I guess. But as far as Harmony's new set-up goes,"I've got a bad feeling about this," as the man said.

Ralphisit
04-20-12, 21:31
No, she is back and opened her own place.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/healing-handsnewly-opened-harmony-is-back-25/4013444

She had a falling out with Rachel who was her roomate.Checked out Allie today was a good experience for both of us. She has joined Harmony just today. I got to be her first customer (maybe). Curvy and natural just right amount of Cherokee in her blood. Soft smooth nice and clean. A few tats but none that obstruct the view. She is fun to talk to and we had a great conversation at the finish.

Member #6344
04-20-12, 23:37
I made my first trip to Evergreen in NA since it changed it's name from Choe some months back. I parked in the back and called to get let in, but I think the back door was unlocked. Mamasan introduced me to a short, cute Asian named Kelly. She had a nice figure. Slim, medium-large fake breasts and a youngish looking face, but I'd say she was 35-40.

Rates posted are 30 min 60, an hour for 80, but if you say you saw their add online (or on Craigslist or whatever) you get 10 off the hour, so I did that to avoid the rush. After a very nice TS, we adjourned to the massage room.

I dreamed I had a cute little episode in the shower. I generally like to, in my dreams, grope the shower-provider some, not enough to get her uncomfortably wet, but just enough to establish the reason for my visit (usually just up the legs a little). That usually gets a little more free-movement from her hands on the flip-side, which I enjoy. After this, as Kelly was drying me off, I dreamed that she asked me a question or two that I could not quite understand, as her English is not the clearest. I think she asked me, as she could tell I was standing there, uhh, obviously in a physical state of enjoyment,"So, are you a cop?" In my dream I laughed and said,"No, I'm not a cop!" and quickly reached down her blouse and started gently rubbing her nipples, which got that concern out of the way. (Unless she was actually asking about the sauna. But I still enjoyed my answer.)

Now, for the bad news. Either the prices at this joint have risen with the name change, or this girl, who is cuter and more skilled than ones I have met at this location in the past, is pricier herself, or she could tell I was primed, or I might have flashed too many Jacksons at the check-in. For whatever reason, I dreamed I got the full menu quote, it was up there, and she would only come down a little from her high-ball offers. In this expensive dream world, a HJ requires a tip of two Jacksons, CBJ four, BBBJ six (!) , FS seven (!). This was after I had paid $70 for the hour! SO, we did not go as far down the menu as I would have liked, but Kelly was sensitive and attentive, and my massage experience was excellent all-around.

Am I wrong that these are high, or have I just had some low-budget dreams in the past?

Anyway, if those prices are OK with you, or if you play it a little cooler than I did and can get lower ones, I recommend Kelly at Evergreen.

GoTaHaveIt
04-21-12, 16:27
I made my first trip to Evergreen in NA since it changed it's name from Choe some months back. I parked in the back and called to get let in, but I think the back door was unlocked. Mamasan introduced me to a short, cute Asian named Kelly. She had a nice figure. Slim, medium-large fake breasts and a youngish looking face, but I'd say she was 35-40.

Rates posted are 30 min 60, an hour for 80, but if you say you saw their add online (or on Craigslist or whatever) you get 10 off the hour, so I did that to avoid the rush. After a very nice TS, we adjourned to the massage room.

I dreamed I had a cute little episode in the shower. I generally like to, in my dreams, grope the shower-provider some, not enough to get her uncomfortably wet, but just enough to establish the reason for my visit (usually just up the legs a little). That usually gets a little more free-movement from her hands on the flip-side, which I enjoy. After this, as Kelly was drying me off, I dreamed that she asked me a question or two that I could not quite understand, as her English is not the clearest. I think she asked me, as she could tell I was standing there, uhh, obviously in a physical state of enjoyment,"So, are you a cop?" In my dream I laughed and said,"No, I'm not a cop!" and quickly reached down her blouse and started gently rubbing her nipples, which got that concern out of the way. (Unless she was actually asking about the sauna. But I still enjoyed my answer.)

Now, for the bad news. Either the prices at this joint have risen with the name change, or this girl, who is cuter and more skilled than ones I have met at this location in the past, is pricier herself, or she could tell I was primed, or I might have flashed too many Jacksons at the check-in. For whatever reason, I dreamed I got the full menu quote, it was up there, and she would only come down a little from her high-ball offers. In this expensive dream world, a HJ requires a tip of two Jacksons, CBJ four, BBBJ six (!) , FS seven (!). This was after I had paid $70 for the hour! SO, we did not go as far down the menu as I would have liked, but Kelly was sensitive and attentive, and my massage experience was excellent all-around.

Am I wrong that these are high, or have I just had some low-budget dreams in the past?

Anyway, if those prices are OK with you, or if you play it a little cooler than I did and can get lower ones, I recommend Kelly at Evergreen.Man when I had a dream there a month or two ago. I did the 10 off move, but when it came to the menu lets put it like this HJ was on the provider along with my wandering hands no charge and was offered FS at, $. Thats for real, so in my eyes thats pretty high regardless. Another move never flash all your greens at the entry only show what you plan to use to get in.

Scientist
04-21-12, 20:38

Anyway, if those prices are OK with you, or if you play it a little cooler than I did and can get lower ones, I recommend Kelly at Evergreen.I usually use about the same amounts as you mentioned when I go. 60-80 seems to be more standard after I checked another site that specializes in these types of institutions.

Admittedly I never negotiate I just leave the extra cash out and whatever happens happens. I prefer not to discuss business or cash at all. It's worth it to pay a bit more to put myself and the provider at ease, but I've got it to spend so it's a luxury I enjoy.

Armani700
04-22-12, 22:20
Checked out Allie today was a good experience for both of us. She has joined Harmony just today. I got to be her first customer (maybe). Curvy and natural just right amount of Cherokee in her blood. Soft smooth nice and clean. A few tats but none that obstruct the view. She is fun to talk to and we had a great conversation at the finish.I tried to call but no response! They really need to pay they phone bill.

Member #6344
04-22-12, 23:28
Man when I had a dream there a month or two ago. I did the 10 off move, but when it came to the menu lets put it like this HJ was on the provider along with my wandering hands no charge and was offered FS at, $. Thats for real, so in my eyes thats pretty high regardless. Another move never flash all your greens at the entry only show what you plan to use to get in.Yeah, I think you nailed it.

Ralphisit
04-22-12, 23:55
I tried to call but no response! They really need to pay they phone bill.I talked to Harmony today they may have been busy. They have a second number and I will pm it to you.

LowRider99
04-22-12, 23:56
Checked out Allie today was a good experience for both of us. She has joined Harmony just today. I got to be her first customer (maybe). Curvy and natural just right amount of Cherokee in her blood. Soft smooth nice and clean. A few tats but none that obstruct the view. She is fun to talk to and we had a great conversation at the finish. A little insight on the falling out between the roommates. They both got to go on your and try out some new bracelets. Neither of then liked the selection that was available, do they are each trying to make sure the other gets all the jewelry to themselves. One of the two in particular is willing to do just about anything to get out of the jewelry business. She will even offer jewelry sales up to unsuspecting clients who may not be jewelry shooing at the time. Be careful friends, I would hate to be the one to day "told you so". If I were you, I would always go with the tune that has the better harmony. Those tranquil songs can bring you down.

tedb141
04-23-12, 08:42
I remember too YOYO that long time ago at old FAR EAST at bardstown Road. Maybe 10 years ago, not current FAR EAST.

She was a Tailand Girl.I remember the good old days with YoYo and her Sister at Far East. I actually ran into her in December. She works in Birmingham Alabama now. Same as always.

Mystikal1000
04-23-12, 09:07
I read through the forums and it appears there are 3 good AMPs. What is the best one for the money? I am originally from STL, but here for a week. I would appreciate the help, either PM me or just reply. I am just looking for bbbjcimws and a nice massage.

Thanks!

EscortMe1977
04-23-12, 13:14
A little insight on the falling out between the roommates. They both got to go on your and try out some new bracelets. Neither of then liked the selection that was available, do they are each trying to make sure the other gets all the jewelry to themselves. One of the two in particular is willing to do just about anything to get out of the jewelry business. She will even offer jewelry sales up to unsuspecting clients who may not be jewelry shooing at the time. Be careful friends, I would hate to be the one to day "told you so". If I were you, I would always go with the tune that has the better harmony. Those tranquil songs can bring you down.I find it so odd that all 2 of your post are bashing the other place, now that your not at the other place. And for the love of god, spell check your shit

Psychonedo
04-23-12, 13:19
Watched the "Client List" last night for the first time. So, is there any info on a place like that here in our area? I've been to every one around here and totally UPSCALE places like that don't seem to exist. Anyone know of the nice places that offer more? That type of place seems to be only in dreams.

Ohboy469
04-23-12, 14:11
A little insight on the falling out between the roommates. They both got to go on your and try out some new bracelets. Neither of then liked the selection that was available, do they are each trying to make sure the other gets all the jewelry to themselves. One of the two in particular is willing to do just about anything to get out of the jewelry business. She will even offer jewelry sales up to unsuspecting clients who may not be jewelry shooing at the time. Be careful friends, I would hate to be the one to day "told you so". If I were you, I would always go with the tune that has the better harmony. Those tranquil songs can bring you down.Dude, WTF were you on when you attempted to post this. It has given me a headache!

ReadyForDay
04-23-12, 16:21
I find it so odd that all 2 of your post are bashing the other place, now that your not at the other place. And for the love of god, spell check your shitLOL. Love the spell check comment!

Asiangreeklvr
04-23-12, 18:18
Hey guys. Thanks for all the great intel. If you are ever in Cali, well hit me up.

I'm heading over to fes in the next few days, maybe twice! I have read back almost a 2 years on this place. One question? As far as today goes should I call ahead and ask someone special or take my chances? I like them young tiny and skilled. Willing to sacrifice alot as long as I get skill.

Thanks guys. I'll report back.

Kyowa
04-24-12, 02:24
Watched the "Client List" last night for the first time. So, is there any info on a place like that here in our area? I've been to every one around here and totally UPSCALE places like that don't seem to exist. Anyone know of the nice places that offer more? That type of place seems to be only in dreams.That's because places like that only exist in script-writers imaginations!

Kyowa
04-24-12, 02:44
And for the love of god, spell check your shit
LOL. Love the spell check comment!Spell-Checker only checks spelling & syntax: it won't do shit about people using the WRONG WORD but spelling it correctly & using it in correct syntax; PROOF-READING what is written (using the "Preview Report" button before "Upload Report") is the key here!

In hopes of improved readability; sincerely: A. K.

LowRider99
04-24-12, 11:03
LOL. Love the spell check comment!First things first. Any dumbass that says "goota" instead of got to should not post anything about spell check. Next, I have to watch what I post so as to not interfere with other things I have going on. Just thing to find three right way to warn everyone. I can't comment on all the places because I only work certain areas, so to speak. The latest posting about Hot Rocks II seems to be a much smarter guy than the rest of you. But the good news is, for those of you that don't like my posts, or think I may be one of the former girls, all I can say is, I hope you are one of the fools there when I get to walk in and meet you in person and then [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a threat made towards other Forum members. Threatening other members in any way, either veiled or directly, is strictly prohibited and will result the the perpetrator being banned from the forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Kygolfer77
04-24-12, 13:52
Talked with a friend close to the situation between Harmony and her former roommate. Harmony left under less than friendly circumstances. Her roommate owns tranquil gardens and not the former owner of HR or anyone from across the river. She would appreciate and end to all this as it helps noone. Two girls had a falling out. Let's not get in the middle of it. The hobbiests writing for Harmony are not helping the game and everything I have read about this I have confirmed as untrue. I ve been in the game a long time and you can see how long I ve been a member here. Look at the posters and decide for youself. Let's get back to the game and have some fun and let the girls work it out on their own.

TwistedBrother
04-24-12, 14:02
Hey fellow mongers, I also posted in BP page and am adding to it here. Headed down to your place for an event this weekend and have been enjoying reading the most of the last few months' activity on your very active msg board threads. Thanks for the good info. Likely going the BP route, but also thinking of some AMP activity. I get a good feel for your AMP scene from your posts. Sounds like there are still some gems out there, albeit at some higher prices these days. They're not too different from what we pay, however.

I'm a big fan of the full-throttle GFE and PSE-type sessions, which I know can be hard to come by. It sounds like a few of the gals mentioned might be good for it. If any of you would be so kind to PM me if you are connected or can recommend to me your faves, I'd appreciate it.

I can reciprocate for anyone coming to Michigan. I'm based on Lansing and our current calling card happens to be a few AMP legends. If you've been to Warren, Ohio, you might know who I'm speaking of.

Thanks in advance, brothers.

TB

EscortMe1977
04-24-12, 15:00
First things first. Any dumbass that says "goota" instead of got to should not post anything about spell check. Next, I have to watch what I post so as to not interfere with other things I have going on. Just thing to find three right way to warn everyone. I can't comment on all the places because I only work certain areas, so to speak. The latest posting about Hot Rocks II seems to be a much smarter guy than the rest of you. But the good news is, for those of you that don't like my posts, or think I may be one of the former girls, all I can say is, I hope you are one of the fools there when I get to walk in and meet you in person and then you will what kind of jewelry I was referring to.Sorry I guess goota was got to in copbonics

Bigtlvr
04-24-12, 15:58
. But the good news is, for those of you that don't like my posts, or think I may be one of the former girls, all I can say is, I hope you are one of the fools there when I get to walk in and meet you in person and then you will what kind of jewelry I was referring to.Ok, so now you are saying, in your own special way, that you are LEO? WTF? My suggestion is that you jam your fist up you a, because not only are you insulting the hobbyist on this board your idiotic comments and insinuations are even insulting to the Uncles who follow this board

OneSwiss
04-24-12, 17:05
Talked with a friend close to the situation between Harmony and her former roommate. Harmony left under less than friendly circumstances. Her roommate owns tranquil gardens and not the former owner of HR or anyone from across the river. She would appreciate and end to all this as it helps noone. Two girls had a falling out. Let's not get in the middle of it. The hobbiests writing for Harmony are not helping the game and everything I have read about this I have confirmed as untrue. I ve been in the game a long time and you can see how long I ve been a member here. Look at the posters and decide for youself. Let's get back to the game and have some fun and let the girls work it out on their own.I totally agree.

OneSwiss
04-24-12, 17:07
That's because places like that only exist in script-writers imaginations!They also exist in other countries where the laws are not still in the dark ages.

LowRider99
04-25-12, 00:10
I totally agree.I agree as well for letting them work it out. As for my profession, the answer to your question is yes. Although that is my job, I still enjoy the ladies and have one that I see on a regular basis. That said, there is still danger in this hobby. Most services require a license if they charge a fee, hence massage. If they do not have a license, and any sexual act is performed, it is simply prostitution, and if you are there, it is solicitation. Very embarrassing for the receiver. If caught several times, it is no different then being a repeat offender with any other charge. I have insight and know what is being targeted for these issues among other things. I share as I do not want innocent"clients" get caught up in something that can be damaging to a family or a job. Take the advice or leave it. There is a risk you take everytime you visit these places that are not licensed. Most unlicensed places employ girls in desperate situations and will do most anything to get what they need. If you think threat sweet girls are into you, they aren't. They are into your wallet to get a fix and a lot carry disease and other things that can destroy a family or your reputation. If my information does not prove true soon, everyone can bash me. If it does, well, I told you so.

Nobecz
04-25-12, 12:59
I agree as well for letting them work it out. As for my profession, the answer to your question is yes. Although that is my job, I still enjoy the ladies and have one that I see on a regular basis. That said, there is still danger in this hobby. Most services require a license if they charge a fee, hence massage. If they do not have a license, and any sexual act is performed, it is simply prostitution, and if you are there, it is solicitation. Very embarrassing for the receiver. If caught several times, it is no different then being a repeat offender with any other charge. I have insight and know what is being targeted for these issues among other things. I share as I do not want innocent"clients" get caught up in something that can be damaging to a family or a job. Take the advice or leave it. There is a risk you take everytime you visit these places that are not licensed. Most unlicensed places employ girls in desperate situations and will do most anything to get what they need. If you think threat sweet girls are into you, they aren't. They are into your wallet to get a fix and a lot carry disease and other things that can destroy a family or your reputation. If my information does not prove true soon, everyone can bash me. If it does, well, I told you so.Increasingly, I try to stay with LMTs. LegalEagle, others, and now you have strongly suggested this offers a degree of cover, although I'm unsure really how much cover it provides. I'm curious, in your opinion, is it that LE and the prosecutor's office prefer to go after the licensing issues and that an LMT has a legitimate reason for touching, thus making prosecution more difficult? I know the LMTs all feel confident that their license protects them. And, I assume that paying taxes on the legitimate business income protects them too. Any other thoughts? PM me if you want. Thanks.

Robert710
04-25-12, 13:17
Increasingly, I try to stay with LMTs. LegalEagle, others, and now you have strongly suggested this offers a degree of cover, although I'm unsure really how much cover it provides. I'm curious, in your opinion, is it that LE and the prosecutor's office prefer to go after the licensing issues and that an LMT has a legitimate reason for touching, thus making prosecution more difficult? I know the LMTs all feel confident that their license protects them. And, I assume that paying taxes on the legitimate business income protects them too. Any other thoughts? PM me if you want. Thanks.It's all about fees and taxes. If they are legit, maybe they are renting a commercial space that would sit empty, blighting the neighborhood. The city / county is collecting property tax, license fees etc. If it's a housewife on CL or BP the city is getting nothing. If you are licensed you keep inspectors, county clerks, etc employed, without the license you are seen as a moocher.

Nobecz
04-25-12, 13:38
It's all about fees and taxes. If they are legit, maybe they are renting a commercial space that would sit empty, blighting the neighborhood. The city / county is collecting property tax, license fees etc. If it's a housewife on CL or BP the city is getting nothing. If you are licensed you keep inspectors, county clerks, etc employed, without the license you are seen as a moocher.I know a couple of great gals who are not LMT's, but pay their fees and taxes. They claim this protects them from LE investigation. Seems to be true so far, but who knows. They have been around for a long time and don't fly particularly below the radar. They do not advertise "massage" and their ads are carefully cryptic.

Cooperman
04-25-12, 13:54
I know a couple of great gals who are not LMT's, but pay their fees and taxes. They claim this protects them from LE investigation. Seems to be true so far, but who knows. They have been around for a long time and don't fly particularly below the radar. They do not advertise "massage" and their ads are carefully cryptic.I am not sure what fees and taxes you are referring to. I assume you mean those charged for an escort license (which Louisville Metro requires). Doesn't one have to have some sort of certificate of education to be an LMT? I would think so. To get an escort permit, you just have to have a clean record. Frankly, I doubt many of the escorts have a permit and most probably couldn't get one if they tried.

TheRealAutumn
04-25-12, 20:54
I am not sure what fees and taxes you are referring to. I assume you mean those charged for an escort license (which Louisville Metro requires). Doesn't one have to have some sort of certificate of education to be an LMT? I would think so. To get an escort permit, you just have to have a clean record. Frankly, I doubt many of the escorts have a permit and most probably couldn't get one if they tried.Licensure varies state to state, in KY you need 600 hours of education & to pass the MBLEX (cumulative exam). I just passed mine, not too difficult. However there are strict laws as they are trying to separate legitimate therapeutic work from massage parlors. Some states don't allow massages after a certain hour, etc.

Though I believe variety is the spice of life.

LowRider99
04-26-12, 23:01
It's all about fees and taxes. If they are legit, maybe they are renting a commercial space that would sit empty, blighting the neighborhood. The city / county is collecting property tax, license fees etc. If it's a housewife on CL or BP the city is getting nothing. If you are licensed you keep inspectors, county clerks, etc employed, without the license you are seen as a moocher.While it is true that a professional building, paying fees and having a license reduces the attention an establishmemt may get, the bottom line is any sexual act performed for money is illegal. A license does not exemt you. You pay taxes and fees to drive. You have a license. Does not make it legal to speed, drive under the influence, etc. Not only are certain places being watched, the pressure on backpage from the corporate community and federal govt. Is increasing attention at all levels. All I can say is be careful. All eyes are on this business segment at the time. Trust your provider. If they change locations often, there is a reason.

LikeMike1963
04-27-12, 09:41
I was driving in my car last week and began daydreaming. Do lado. Do lado. There was a location in the East End I had recalled from an add on BP with attractive ladies that I was including in my daydream. In my dream car pulled into the parking lot. Office space. Area well maintained. But a little uncomfortable in my dream were these 2 men sitting at the end of the lot under a tree chatting. I proceeded to enter the office anyway. I had a visit with Racheal. My first with her but know she has been in the business before at another Tranquil location. She is the owner operator of this dreamy local. As my eyes closed warm soft comfortable hands tended to my back and legs. After a bit she offered me to turn over. I was developing some tension in the frontal area and she worked her way toward relieving the stressful areas with her experienced hands. She performed well as my stress was indeed relieved. Not sure if other methods of relaxation are available but will likely repeat. But even after the end of my dream as I walked out about an hour later. The two men were still sitting in their chairs under the tree. Hmmm. Just a bit uncomfortbale. Like to know if others see the men in their dreams. Could be disconcerting!

Two Nutts
04-27-12, 10:03
While it is true that a professional building, paying fees and having a license reduces the attention an establishmemt may get, the bottom line is any sexual act performed for money is illegal. A license does not exemt you. You pay taxes and fees to drive. You have a license. Does not make it legal to speed, drive under the influence, etc. Not only are certain places being watched, the pressure on backpage from the corporate community and federal govt. Is increasing attention at all levels. All I can say is be careful. All eyes are on this business segment at the time. Trust your provider. If they change locations often, there is a reason.I believe I hear your mamma calling you to go and do your homework, and please pay closer attention in your English and spelling classes.

Boner889
04-27-12, 15:04
First things first. Any dumbass that says "goota" instead of got to should not post anything about spell check. Next, I have to watch what I post so as to not interfere with other things I have going on. Just thing to find three right way to warn everyone. I can't comment on all the places because I only work certain areas, so to speak. The latest posting about Hot Rocks II seems to be a much smarter guy than the rest of you. But the good news is, for those of you that don't like my posts, or think I may be one of the former girls, all I can say is, I hope you are one of the fools there when I get to walk in and meet you in person and then you will what kind of jewelry I was referring to.You have this sentence so f*cked up it took me half a day to figure out what the hell you are trying to say.

"just thing to fine three right way to warn everyone"? Let me dsighfer (AKA decipher) it for everyone who cares to read your worthless bullshit. I believe it should read "just trying to find the right way to warn everyone?

You are implying your a cop with the "jewelry comment. If so, eat more donuts, do less typing. Go back to your mall security job and leave us alone.

SlipperyDick
04-27-12, 15:14
You have this sentence so f*cked up it took me half a day to figure out what the hell you are trying to say.

"just thing to fine three right way to warn everyone"? Let me dsighfer (AKA decipher) it for everyone who cares to read your worthless bullshit. I believe it should read "just trying to find the right way to warn everyone?

You are implying your a cop with the "jewelry comment. If so, eat more donuts, do less typing. Go back to your mall security job and leave us alone.There is NO WAY a cop is going to get on this board and admit he "enjoys girls in the hobby". That could be potential suicide for your career. And I do know for a fact you have misspoke some of the laws you claim to know. No one is going to help you on this board, that's for sure. So then it seems your sole purpose for creating a handle and identifying yourself as a cop is to "warn" us against seeing two girls. Really? To us guys with some common sense, this makes no sense. It is also illegal to identify yourself as a cop, if you aren't. Best quit while you're ahead. I call BS!

LymanLemon
04-27-12, 15:33
You have this sentence so f*cked up it took me half a day to figure out what the hell you are trying to say.

You are implying your a cop with the "jewelry comment. If so, eat more donuts, do less typing. Go back to your mall security job and leave us alone.Usually don't weigh in to these off topic conversations, but feel oddly compelled to here.

I'm in no way taking any sides, but I access this site via a smartphone as I assume most do. I recently downloaded a new, more intuitive, keyboard app that has ultimately made accurate typing easier. However, in the beginning, the predictive text was known to garble whole sentences to the point that they were nearly unrecognizable, often by substituting similarly spelled words that made no sense contextually.

I know it is both easy and tempting to jump on someone for poor grammar and / or syntax, but it's not why any of us come to site, and we don't always know the cause of it.

So, a friendly request. Can we let this poorly spelled sleeping dog lie and focus on what's important, I. E. The hobby?

Thanks, and as always stay safe.

Tha Lemon

Doctor Z
04-28-12, 11:25
There is NO WAY a cop is going to get on this board and admit he "enjoys girls in the hobby". That could be potential suicide for your career. And I do know for a fact you have misspoke some of the laws you claim to know. No one is going to help you on this board, that's for sure. So then it seems your sole purpose for creating a handle and identifying yourself as a cop is to "warn" us against seeing two girls. Really? To us guys with some common sense, this makes no sense. It is also illegal to identify yourself as a cop, if you aren't. Best quit while you're ahead. I call BS!True words man. I can see a cat droppin info to help other mongers but I can't see him sayin "yeah I'm a cop and here's the deal." Either the info will check out or it won't. Sounds like some hater shit to me. Check it though, aint these the chicks from that spot that was raided?

SlipperyDick
04-28-12, 12:37
True words man. I can see a cat droppin info to help other mongers but I can't see him sayin "yeah I'm a cop and here's the deal." Either the info will check out or it won't. Sounds like some hater shit to me. Check it though, aint these the chicks from that spot that was raided?No doubt these chicks are heavy on the raider. I would bet my house it will be a matter of time, a few months at most before they go down again. So I buy that they are ones to stay clear of if you value your privacy and life. But I doubt this dude is a "cop" and does sound like a hater. Either way, the message is a wise one, stear clear. So many safer options and fellas want to fool with the fire. It's going to take one senior on here to get a bad burn before others will listen.

Graf 61
04-28-12, 23:09
I remember the good old days with YoYo and her Sister at Far East. I actually ran into her in December. She works in Birmingham Alabama now. Same as always.I lived three or four blocks from the old Far East. They tore it down about the time I moved away to the Evansville area. I spent a great deal of time there, some with YoYo but much more with her sister, who went by Linda most of the time. Linda worked in several Spas back in those days; Far East, Dixie, April, and Olympia for sure. I'm sure they are all gone now.

YoYo was a sweetie, and she did good work, but I would probably go to Birmingham if I knew Linda was there. It's risky, this many years can be hard on a girl, but I might just do it.

I don't get up that way very often, where is the new Far East?

Armani700
04-29-12, 17:52
I lived three or four blocks from the old Far East. They tore it down about the time I moved away to the Evansville area. I spent a great deal of time there, some with YoYo but much more with her sister, who went by Linda most of the time. Linda worked in several Spas back in those days; Far East, Dixie, April, and Olympia for sure. I'm sure they are all gone now.

YoYo was a sweetie, and she did good work, but I would probably go to Birmingham if I knew Linda was there. It's risky, this many years can be hard on a girl, but I might just do it.

I don't get up that way very often, where is the new Far East?I think that every one of them is overpriced, and quality of the women is not that good, for 200 you can have very nice lady for one hour!

Two Nutts
04-30-12, 11:05
I think that every one of them is overpriced, and quality of the women is not that good, for 200 you can have very nice lady for one hour!Never had a massage worth a shit, and was probably in there no longer than 30 min even tho I've paid an hr. Thats including a shower.

You could hit golden fingers for an hr and half and then hit Popular ST. For another hr of good massage then standard HE for the same money including tip.

For those that have the time and looking for more relaxation for your buck, thats the way to go in my opinion. But if your looking for a sure thing in a short amount of time FE aint bad.

Ilapp
04-30-12, 12:19
Never had a massage worth a shit, and was probably in there no longer than 30 min even tho I've paid an hr. Thats including a shower.

You could hit golden fingers for an hr and half and then hit Popular ST. For another hr of good massage then standard HE for the same money including tip.

For those that have the time and looking for more relaxation for your buck, thats the way to go in my opinion. But if your looking for a sure thing in a short amount of time FE aint bad.Because that's just the way Two Nutts rolls! LMFAO

Kygolfer77
04-30-12, 15:34
Tried Kate at the Garden and was well pleased. Very attractive and a nice personality to go with it. Her conversasional skills were excellent. Will see her again soon. The other 2 girls there were also pleasing on the eyes and they all seem very friendly. They were pretty busy on Friday so all the debating back and forth doesn t seem to have hurt business. Their place is in a nice descrete location and it is nicer inside than most of the body rub offices I ve been in. I would recommend.

Two Nutts
04-30-12, 19:13
Because that's just the way Two Nutts rolls! LMFAOYOU KNOW HOW FUCKIN PICKY I'm GETTING IN MY OLD AGE. LOL

EightInDrill
04-30-12, 19:19
YOU KNOW HOW FUCKIN PICKY I'm GETTING IN MY OLD AGE. LOLSomebody say something about nut-roll? Cause I'm hungry, man.

Graf 61
04-30-12, 20:12
I think that every one of them is overpriced, and quality of the women is not that good, for 200 you can have very nice lady for one hour!Back in the day, one could sometimes find very attractive ladies at Louisville Spas at pretty reasonable prices. The old Far East was a favorite for a time; I had a very memorable session with Linda, YoYo, and a nice little Laotian chick called Cindy (I think) all for not much more than your nice-lady-for-one-hour price.

Those days are probably gone for good; these days I do what little I do on my annual vacation to Germany where E150 will still get you an hour with a smokin'-hot chick.

Armani700
04-30-12, 21:47
Back in the day, one could sometimes find very attractive ladies at Louisville Spas at pretty reasonable prices. The old Far East was a favorite for a time; I had a very memorable session with Linda, YoYo, and a nice little Laotian chick called Cindy (I think) all for not much more than your nice-lady-for-one-hour price.

Those days are probably gone for good; these days I do what little I do on my annual vacation to Germany where E150 will still get you an hour with a smokin'-hot chick.I loved Germany man. For 50 euros you can pick nationality and have fun. Do not have to worrie

About LEO. Or anything. Lot of fun

OneSwiss
05-01-12, 06:47
I loved Germany man. For 50 euros you can pick nationality and have fun. Do not have to worrie

About LEO. Or anything. Lot of funYou might want to detour a bit south while you are across the pond. A bit more expensive but the quality is outstanding. I am already looking forward to my next visit.

HungHog
05-01-12, 10:50
Back in the day, one could sometimes find very attractive ladies at Louisville Spas at pretty reasonable prices. The old Far East was a favorite for a time; I had a very memorable session with Linda, YoYo, and a nice little Laotian chick called Cindy (I think) all for not much more than your nice-lady-for-one-hour price.

Those days are probably gone for good; these days I do what little I do on my annual vacation to Germany where E150 will still get you an hour with a smokin'-hot chick.I have read these posts for a long time but, this is my first post. I visited the far east spa for many years and met many great ladies. Many stayed at this location for long periods of time and you could get to know them well. Some of my favorites were :

Yoyo. She got her nickname because you never knew if she was going to be up or down when you visited. Up (cheerful) or down (grumpy) like a yoyo! She was a lot of fun and gave good service.

Linda. Yoyos sister she was beautiful and sensous. She really enjoyed her work. She gave full service and was great to be with. Her mouth formed in a perfect circle when she reached that optimum moment. I might drive to birmingham also, if I thought she was working there. She was that sweet.

Sandy. Someone else mentioned cindy, but I knew her as sandy. She was from texas and had a lot of personality. She gave full service willingly and loved to double team you with one of the before mentioned lovelies. I was never charged extra for an additional girl joining in.

Miss yung. She ran the show and was a real talent before she got hitched and no longer provided service.

Lee. A real beauty. Great body and very sensous. She moved on to chicago and I lost track of her. Lots of great times there.

Others that I remember well were Mary, Suki and ming. I wish the original far east was still in business. They would let you stay around and hang out if they weren't busy and sometimes have a little more fun when the doorbell wasn't ringing. I think those days are gone forever.

nightscool
05-01-12, 17:57
I have read these posts for a long time but, this is my first post. I visited the far east spa for many years and met many great ladies. Many stayed at this location for long periods of time and you could get to know them well. Some of my favorites were :

Yoyo. She got her nickname because you never knew if she was going to be up or down when you visited. Up (cheerful) or down (grumpy) like a yoyo! She was a lot of fun and gave good service.

Linda. Yoyos sister she was beautiful and sensous. She really enjoyed her work. She gave full service and was great to be with. Her mouth formed in a perfect circle when she reached that optimum moment. I might drive to birmingham also, if I thought she was working there. She was that sweet.

Sandy. Someone else mentioned cindy, but I knew her as sandy. She was from texas and had a lot of personality. She gave full service willingly and loved to double team you with one of the before mentioned lovelies. I was never charged extra for an additional girl joining in.

Miss yung. She ran the show and was a real talent before she got hitched and no longer provided service.

Lee. A real beauty. Great body and very sensous. She moved on to chicago and I lost track of her. Lots of great times there.

Others that I remember well were Mary, Suki and ming. I wish the original far east was still in business. They would let you stay around and hang out if they weren't busy and sometimes have a little more fun when the doorbell wasn't ringing. I think those days are gone forever.There was one time after a killer session with Yoyo. Cindy came in to talk to her about something and they both started to give alittle body rub just to keep busy and well it turned into the greatest time ever. And when I tried to tip they wouldn't take it for the afterparty, just the 1st with YoYo. And while I wasn't as into Linda I got to say she had the greatest nipples I ever saw.

Graf 61
05-01-12, 19:21
I loved Germany man. For 50 euros you can pick nationality and have fun. Do not have to worrie

About LEO. Or anything. Lot of funE50 is the going rate these days for "quickies" in most joints. Of course, there are even cheaper brothels; multi-floor establishments called "Laufhäuser". Even in those, one can sometimes find lovely young women. I've pretty much given up on those high-rise working girl houses though, too much effort and too hit-or-miss for me.

There is just so much variety there and much of it is entirely up-front, whereas nearly everything here is a scam or a rip-off. Germany is the beneficiary of several poorer neighbors and beautiful young girls from all over eastern Europe travel there to work and it's all on the up-and-up. You got to love that EU!

Of course there are scams but they are easily spotted and easily avoided.

Graf 61
05-01-12, 19:25
I was never charged extra for an additional girl joining in.They always charged me $60 per extra girl, all this time I thought I had gotten a deal, I was ripped-off!

JumpBalls
05-01-12, 21:33
Ever since the bodyrubs took over I haven't been in the spas much. But I remember a good while back there was a fine lady at the preston locale near Indian trail. She was a little younger for sure, great fake titties, and very erotic. Anyone know of her or maybe a twin? She was definitely lower mileage than most. And very hot!

JayDubya311
05-01-12, 23:33
Had a dream about Sun's again.

Dreamed about Sumi again. She took care of me as always. Only had to spend. 60 which is the house fee. Good day!

NickBentley
05-02-12, 20:02
After spending time on NR, I was happy I found this place. It's already been useful as far as knowledge, but I was hoping to get some insight on the Indiana side of things. A trip to Louisville is a little time consuming to make it a regular option, so what are some dreamy spots on the Indiana side?

Nobecz
05-03-12, 12:38
So many questions; so little information. And it's such a short trip. Most of your questions can be answered by reading a little. Unless you have a jurisdictional predisposition to the IN side.

QUOTE=NickBentley; 1439177]After spending time on NR, I was happy I found this place. It's already been useful as far as knowledge, but I was hoping to get some insight on the Indiana side of things. A trip to Louisville is a little time consuming to make it a regular option, so what are some dreamy spots on the Indiana side?[/QUOTE]

HogNut
05-03-12, 17:41
Sorry fellow Mongers, Its been sometime since I have followed up my first report. Nevertheless I have been pursuing my favorite pastime with vigor.

I had a dream about.

Ginger at Stadium first time with her, beenatthat location before, very nice body and attitude, a tad older than most providers. In my dream she gave an excellent rub and after the flip she was even better, perfect standard finish. No extras offered

4 Hog balls (5 Hog balls is a perfect mark)

Rachel at J-town Hot! Hot! Hot! 1st time with her and at the new location. Her rub was ok, after the flip things got more interesting. (PM for details) In my dream I left wanting to comeback in a couple of hours after I caught me breath. I have never given a perfect score but she is close 4. 75 Hog balls.

Note to providers. When the dream is over if you hand your client a couple of moist wipes and mention that you will be right back don't' expect a tip when you do return. (Ivy) If you help your client I am sure they will reward you.

SteveF111
05-03-12, 18:29
Has anyone else been reading the Rants & Raves section on Craig's List? Apparently there was a report on WDRB news about the body rub places. I didn't see the tv report, but I guess everybody else did. The people on Craig's List seem to think that there are tv cameras and other people taking pictures outside all the body rub places. Is there any evidence to back any of this up? Also the one name that is mentioned a lot is Jenny. The only Jenny that I know of is the one that is a LMT who never advertised in the body rub section, but in the massage section. Even then she doesn't advertise that much. I would have thought she would have been the last one to get singled out.

Anyway does anybody have any actual information to back this up? I always knew to watch out for the cops and the psychos, but now I'm supposed to watch out for tv cameras and other people with cameras? I mean who wants to be seen on the tv knews? It sure makes the hobby a lot more stressful.

NickBentley
05-03-12, 22:58
So many questions; so little information. And it's such a short trip. Most of your questions can be answered by reading a little. Unless you have a jurisdictional predisposition to the IN side.

QUOTE=NickBentley; 1439177]After spending time on NR, I was happy I found this place. It's already been useful as far as knowledge, but I was hoping to get some insight on the Indiana side of things. A trip to Louisville is a little time consuming to make it a regular option, so what are some dreamy spots on the Indiana side?[/QUOTE]Not really, just normally it's easier for me to break away for bit and stay on this side instead of taking more time to cross. However, since you said that, I did find out I'll be in the villa for a meeting next week. That, and with things I've read about trips to the FE, I'm intrigued!

Kyowa
05-04-12, 02:18
Wear a big Fedora or Stetson hat, big fake "horn-rim" glasses, & maybe even stick-on a fake moustache_&_beard or a fake nose_&_moustache. Never use your own car: drive a borrrowed car or use a taxi, or take the bus & walk to the spa from the bus-stop! Or else you could just use an OUTcall service to a "notel" near you.

I seriously doubt even the most desperate tv-news-producer, on even the deadest news-day, is going to station a camera-man outside a spa to "tag" random guys entering & leaving! Even if some sex-phobic "do-gooder" was taping: I doubt any news-director would broadcast it; they'd be risking being sued for libel if they had no substantial evidence of the guy commiting any crime.

If you're too paranoid, or you have too much to lose to risk even being recognised in the vicinity of a spa: you probably shouldn't be "hobbying" to relax, anyway.

"Just sayin';" sincerely: A K.

Has anyone else been reading the Rants & Raves section on Craig's List? Apparently there was a report on WDRB news about the body rub places. I didn't see the tv report, but I guess everybody else did. The people on Craig's List seem to think that there are tv cameras and other people taking pictures outside all the body rub places. Is there any evidence to back any of this up? Also the one name that is mentioned a lot is Jenny. The only Jenny that I know of is the one that is a LMT who never advertised in the body rub section, but in the massage section. Even then she doesn't advertise that much. I would have thought she would have been the last one to get singled out.

Anyway does anybody have any actual information to back this up? I always knew to watch out for the cops and the psychos, but now I'm supposed to watch out for tv cameras and other people with cameras? I mean who wants to be seen on the tv knews? It sure makes the hobby a lot more stressful.