PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64

HappyHunter47
08-05-12, 14:12
Probably my most disappointing session ever. Being cold as ice in August is quite an accomplishment. Pulled away from my touch like I'm on The Walking Dead. Asked me if I wanted to finish myself after 30 seconds of an uninspired handshake because she "had other appointments she had to get ready for". Can't believe I still paid her, should have just walked out.Is this Riley from the Stadium?

Ifuwanto
08-05-12, 14:27
[QUOTE=Crashdog; 1511520]Probably my most disappointing session ever. Being cold as ice in August is quite an accomplishment. Pulled away from my touch like I'm on The Walking Dead. Asked me if I wanted to finish myself after 30 seconds of an uninspired handshake because she "had other appointments she had to get ready for". Can't believe I still paid her, should have just walked out. [/QUOTE First time poster. I recently saw Riley as well. Very attractive, but extremely cold session. Have seen Alana several times and just wanted to mix it up! Bad move!

Crashdog
08-06-12, 12:37
Is this Riley from the Stadium?Riley from the stadium. Takes the top off but you can't touch. Whats the point?

HappyHunter47
08-06-12, 14:47
Riley from the stadium. Takes the top off but you can't touch. Whats the point?Guess the visual is suppose to do it for ya (LOL). But WTF is up with her telling you to finish yourself, because she had another appointment to get ready for? You should have told her you had to leave early because you had other provider to see and walked out.

OneOfTheGuys
08-06-12, 16:16
Probably my most disappointing session ever. Being cold as ice in August is quite an accomplishment. Pulled away from my touch like I'm on The Walking Dead. Asked me if I wanted to finish myself after 30 seconds of an uninspired handshake because she "had other appointments she had to get ready for". Can't believe I still paid her, should have just walked out.Wear an Alana mask next time.

Member #5465
08-07-12, 01:52
I don't think this is new from previous reviews of this young lady but. I got a massage from a certain lovely young blonde LMT in J-ville. Fantastic massage with an enjoyable ending! My first LMT and the rub really was therapeutic, go figure (actually helped with my headaches!). Sweet girl, great conversation, VERY relaxing standard. Can't wait to repeat!

JoeZagnut
08-07-12, 09:18
I saw Riley probably a month ago or so, and my experience then was very positive. Have been meaning to get back over there to see her again, but it is a difficult location to get to during the day for me. Sorry to hear of these bad experiences. I may have to TOFTT and try her again to see for myself if she has gotten jaded this quickly. That would be very sad!

JZ.

Probably my most disappointing session ever. Being cold as ice in August is quite an accomplishment. Pulled away from my touch like I'm on The Walking Dead. Asked me if I wanted to finish myself after 30 seconds of an uninspired handshake because she "had other appointments she had to get ready for". Can't believe I still paid her, should have just walked out.

Dinosaur
08-07-12, 10:19
I have seen Riley twice. The first time was outstanding & I left happy. The second time, she said she was sick, but still came in to see me because I had made an appointment. I did leave happy, but it was obvious that she did not feel good. I will go back again.

Bwiser22
08-10-12, 17:43
Seen Riley last week, she looks great and has maybe the best body in the business to my opinion very similar to Alana. She started like any other rub, when I started to touch her leg she moved away. She climbed on top of the table, and made sure my legs never touched her I'm still on my back. Didn't like the start, she did get me to flip, asked her If I could touch her any she said that was ok, but not down south. She didn't seem to like me touching her though. Not for sure If I will be back. I did like two things that she did, she finished me reverse cowgirl had a great view, man she has a great ass, and she has a full length mirror in corner, you can watch her undress while on your stomach.

Golden Country
08-10-12, 20:48
Has anyone checked out the new Asian Spa in New Albany on Grantline Road? It was named Island something and the ad on craigslist looked good.

HappyHunter47
08-11-12, 01:12
Has anyone checked out the new Asian Spa in New Albany on Grantline Road? It was named Island something and the ad on craigslist looked good.It's called Island Breeze.

Member #5465
08-11-12, 12:41
Has anyone checked out the new Asian Spa in New Albany on Grantline Road? It was named Island something and the ad on craigslist looked good."PLEASE RESPECTABLE MEN AND WOMEN ONLY!"

So, I guess the rest of us should go to Evergreen?

Golden Country
08-11-12, 15:21
"PLEASE RESPECTABLE MEN AND WOMEN ONLY!"

So, I guess the rest of us should go to Evergreen?Well I guess that anybody is respectable when there is a benjamin laying on the table they mabey don't like Jackson much LOL

Ralphisit
08-15-12, 14:01
Looks like molly has moved to another part of the neighborhood. She treated this guy nice during a dream session a while back.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-sekky-ladies-waiting-for-your-call-incall-9am-till-4pm-new-18-molly-18/4057660

LennySmith
08-15-12, 16:39
Looks like molly has moved to another part of the neighborhood. She treated this guy nice during a dream session a while back.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-sekky-ladies-waiting-for-your-call-incall-9am-till-4pm-new-18-molly-18/4057660Anyone checked out that place?

Jman3848
08-15-12, 16:46
I also will speak for having a good dream about Molly, you guys should stop by and see her.

P. S I have also seen Chloe that is there as well, and it was A+! I reccomended Nicole to Cloud S, and he said he had the same experience I had.

I will try and get write-ups on all these lovely ladies soon as I can.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-sekky-ladies-waiting-for-your-call-incall-9am-till-4pm-new-18-molly-18/4057660

Copeman
08-15-12, 21:24
Visited Evergreen on the sunny side couple weeks ago. Great session, younger lady, think her name was Kim. Opted for the 30 min session, not rushed but she was not friendly at all. Finished with CBJ, .4 house charge, .8 tip. Saw the older lady there couple months ago and much better session, even helped me dress at the end and much larger menu. She finished with BBBJCIM for. 8 tip. Any suggestions for other options on this side of the pond? Evergreen is the only place I've visited. First post, been reading reviews for months but decided maybe I should contribute.

Nobecz
08-16-12, 12:52
Just wondering: Is Nicole at Ivan's or Not Ivan's on FV? Thanks!

I also will speak for having a good dream about Molly, you guys should stop by and see her.

P. S I have also seen Chloe that is there as well, and it was A+! I reccomended Nicole to Cloud S, and he said he had the same experience I had.

I will try and get write-ups on all these lovely ladies soon as I can.

Bwiser22
08-16-12, 14:48
Just wondering: Is Nicole at Ivan's or Not Ivan's on FV? Thanks!She's at Ivan's. Don't know how long she will stay, all the best talent seems to be leaving.

CbWildman
08-16-12, 14:56
Anyone checked out that place?Yes I went today and has a excellent time with Molly. She is great at what she does and she is very hot. She told me not to put any details, so you can pm me.

Thanks

Dinosaur
08-16-12, 16:08
Just wondering: Is Nicole at Ivan's or Not Ivan's on FV? Thanks!Nicole is at Ivan's off of FV. She is outstanding. She is probably one of the best for quite some time. I have seen Nicole several times. You cannot go wrong with Nicole. However, I agree that sometimes there is a scheduling conflict. Perhaps one appointment arrives late & that screws up the timing the rest do the night? I have waited in the room for her for 10 to 15 minutes also. Still, she is one of the best out there!

OneOfTheGuys
08-16-12, 17:46
Visited Evergreen on the sunny side couple weeks ago. Great session, younger lady, think her name was Kim. Opted for the 30 min session, not rushed but she was not friendly at all. Finished with CBJ, .4 house charge, .8 tip. Saw the older lady there couple months ago and much better session, even helped me dress at the end and much larger menu. She finished with BBBJCIM for. 8 tip. Any suggestions for other options on this side of the pond? Evergreen is the only place I've visited. First post, been reading reviews for months but decided maybe I should contribute.Mecca strip center off the river in J be prepared to wash your hands Around the corner from Evergreen in NA another AMP off P / M generally advertise under body rub section. Options available but Mamasan was FUGLY. Toni looks decent ads come and go no reviews that I know of. Just saw where a red and a blonde are advertising in Clark. And Louisville. Look for the reviews from the Seniors the trend is your friend.

Jc4024
08-16-12, 20:07
Just wondering: Is Nicole at Ivan's or Not Ivan's on FV? Thanks!She's at Ivan's place near FV.

Franchiseiv4
08-17-12, 20:56
Sunny Spa: Clarksville.

Pretty good massage and a HJ for an ending. Did not ask for it. It was just given.

60$ for massage and no tip. They will ask but just don't give them one.

Lady was older and about a 5. 5/10.

Island Breeze: New Albany.

Amazing massage. No happy ending. Did not ask and was not offered.

Lady was late 30s and a 7/10.

60$ for hour massage but turned into 75 minutes.

Best massage you can get. Its a legit business.

Did not ask for tip either.

Zomby
08-18-12, 10:17
Sunny Spa: Clarksville.

Pretty good massage and a HJ for an ending. Did not ask for it. It was just given.

60$ for massage and no tip. They will ask but just don't give them one.Honestly, I can't imagine not tipping for this, especially since it was a "pretty good" massage. Did you have some specific reason for not tipping, like bad attitude, foul breath, something like that, or is it just your policy not to tip?

Island Breeze: New Albany.

Amazing massage. No happy ending. Did not ask and was not offered.

Lady was late 30s and a 7/10.

60$ for hour massage but turned into 75 minutes.

Best massage you can get. Its a legit business.

Did not ask for tip either.I can see where an argument might be made to not tip if there's no happy ending (I don't subscribe to any such argument in the face of "amazing" service, but I can vaguely see one just peeking over the horizon) , but if the massage was truly as "amazing" as you say, why on earth would you not tip for that?

/z

GoTaHaveIt
08-18-12, 10:54
Honestly, I can't imagine not tipping for this, especially since it was a "pretty good" massage. Did you have some specific reason for not tipping, like bad attitude, foul breath, something like that, or is it just your policy not to tip?

I can see where an argument might be made to not tip if there's no happy ending (I don't subscribe to any such argument in the face of "amazing" service, but I can vaguely see one just peeking over the horizon) , but if the massage was truly as "amazing" as you say, why on earth would you not tip for that?

/zI go to a legit lmt often for my back, and the workers at these business are there for a legitimate purpose do you tip your doctor after he / she diagnosis your symptoms correctly no. And the not legit places it's my understanding that if you pay the door fee. 70-80, a HJ is standard so no I don't tip nor should they expect one. But if I do. 40-60, and get a he yes only a. 10 though. But every monger is diffrent.

Golden Country
08-18-12, 21:56
I go to a legit lmt often for my back, and the workers at these business are there for a legitimate purpose do you tip your doctor after he / she diagnosis your symptoms correctly no. And the not legit places it's my understanding that if you pay the door fee. 70-80, a HJ is standard so no I don't tip nor should they expect one. But if I do. 40-60, and get a he yes only a. 10 though. But every monger is diffrent.Legitimate Massage is a service related industry they don't charge you 65 or a 100 for 15 minutes, like a doctor, in their office and a quick knowing nod before they give you a script hoping it cures what is wrong.

They work very hard and put a lot of effort in the deep tissue massage. They do make us feel better just not in the way I want. So when I go the first or second time and receive a fantastic legit massage I leave a 15 or 20 tip to let them know they did a good job. Why punish them for my picking the wrong place for happy ending? Plus after 2 or 3 times they relax mor and become much friendlier, at least thats my experience.

Golden

Member #4611
08-19-12, 01:36
Legitimate Massage is a service related industry they don't charge you 65 or a 100 for 15 minutes, like a doctor, in their office and a quick knowing nod before they give you a script hoping it cures what is wrong.

They work very hard and put a lot of effort in the deep tissue massage. They do make us feel better just not in the way I want. So when I go the first or second time and receive a fantastic legit massage I leave a 15 or 20 tip to let them know they did a good job. Why punish them for my picking the wrong place for happy ending? Plus after 2 or 3 times they relax mor and become much friendlier, at least thats my experience.

GoldenYou apparently don't go to the high end "legitimate" spa's in town. The one that I go to charges $150 / hour for massage (they are part of an exclusive hair salon) , and yes, the expectation is that you will tip them accordingly. If you can't afford the tip, you should not be going for that level of service in the first place. Believe me, if you ever go back to see them (after giving no tip or are a cheapskate) , they will remember you and ensure you receive the level of service you deserve. On the other hand, my experience is that providing a good tip has a lot of benefits, including a more enthusiastic massage, flexibility in scheduling (I have had a lady come in to give me a massage on her off day) , etc. These ladies don't make a whole lot of money, the salon makes all of the real money. These ladies rely as heavily on tips as anyone else, especially like waitresses, bellhops and cabbies. The major difference is that ladies providing massages are providing a much more personal level of service.

Do not take the good ones for granted, or they will go do something else to do for a living.

Just my two cents.

Member #4611
08-19-12, 01:40
Mecca strip center off the river in J be prepared to wash your hands Around the corner from Evergreen in NA another AMP off P / M generally advertise under body rub section. Options available but Mamasan was FUGLY. Toni looks decent ads come and go no reviews that I know of. Just saw where a red and a blonde are advertising in Clark. And Louisville. Look for the reviews from the Seniors the trend is your friend.I want to make sure I understand your post. There is a Mecca Therapy in Jeff next to the river. Are you providing a review on Mecca Therapy, Evergreen or both?

Thanks

Zomby
08-19-12, 07:26
I go to a legit lmt often for my back, and the workers at these business are there for a legitimate purpose do you tip your doctor after he / she diagnosis your symptoms correctly no. And the not legit places it's my understanding that if you pay the door fee. 70-80, a HJ is standard so no I don't tip nor should they expect one. But if I do. 40-60, and get a he yes only a. 10 though. But every monger is diffrent.Inexplicable conflation of healthcare and prostitution aside, the original poster cited two instances where he didn't tip. One was an "amazing", albeit legitimate, massage. I don't know about you, but I've seen *one* provider that gives an amazing massage. I tipped her. If "amazing" service is so prevalent to the OP that he feels entitled to it, and not obligated to tip, I'm envious of him. For me, it's rare enough that I'm going to encourage it by tipping.

The second instance was the offer of an illegal service, when he paid for a legal one. Aside from dickheads, I don't know of anyone who doesn't think this sort of thing is tip-worthy, unless the service itself was completely unsatisfactory. I submit that if one nuts, it was at least moderately satisfactory.

As you say, though,"every monger is diffrent[sic]", so to each his own. I know that I am going to tip in those instances on the vast majority of occasions.

/z

GreatCatHunter
08-19-12, 09:19
You apparently don't go to the high end "legitimate" spa's in town. . and yes, the expectation is that you will tip them accordingly.I had two favorites in Charlotte, NC that I saw, legit massage, no HE, but I did tip.

TehHobbiest
08-21-12, 08:08
Still a great massage and salon. Never can understand the young lady's name. I think it's Toi. I ask for her and that's who I always get. Very nicely packaged lady.

Doctor Z
08-21-12, 09:35
Saw a post said she was back. Kinda spooked by the drama before but want to redo. Any word on this chick?

JoeZagnut
08-21-12, 10:14
Saw a post said she was back. Kinda spooked by the drama before but want to redo. Any word on this chick?Saw her very recently. Looking good and I left very happy.

Been on the board for a while now, but don't recall any drama around Mallory. Can you remind me here or in a short PM? I'd like to repeat w her but don't need any drama myself!

JZ

Robert710
08-22-12, 14:59
Stopped in the AMP near the old track. It's been awhile and a "new" girl was working. I believe she maybe worked there around 1 year ago / left and is now back. Anyway, she's mid 30's to mid 40's, who can tell with an asian? Nice firm body, hands where allowed to roam. She was very easy going and gave a great massage, climbed all over me, with an enthusiastic standard HE. She was quite the little chatter box and seemed to enjoy her work. 80 hour 18. 92 tip. Bought coffee.

DarthNurse
08-24-12, 18:46
Any word on this busty black babe hazel on the BP body rubs? I tried looking her up and nada. In one picture she is in front of a sign that says instant relaxation I think. Any pm would be appreciated. Been out of the game for a while getting back in.

Don File
08-25-12, 17:11
Any word on this busty black babe hazel on the BP body rubs? I tried looking her up and nada. In one picture she is in front of a sign that says instant relaxation I think. Any pm would be appreciated. Been out of the game for a while getting back in.It's a standard finish. Roaming up top but nothing down below.

Look Big
08-26-12, 14:20
I tired the AMP off factory by subway decent looking girl massage only. Was asked for tip after I was dressed so as always YMMV.

DarthNurse
08-27-12, 04:02
It's amazing I get such a variety of reviews on her coming from polar opposite. I got to go see her and do a review because maybe it depends on the person or her mood?

I'm up for the adventure hope it's a good one.

It's a standard finish. Roaming up top but nothing down below.

Fast Spa
08-28-12, 07:49
Responded to an ad to travel to an island across the river from my hotel here in downtown louisville. When I got there early afternoon the place was locked up tight. Needless to say I should have called first so I went on and finished my sales calls then went back after dinner around 8pm. I was in luck! The most beautiful young asian girl I have ever seen at an AMP in Indiana. At least a 8 or 9 on the AMP scale. The massage was excellent, She was friendly and we had a great conversation I relaxed so much I drifted off and had a sweet dream before I woke up. Not a clock watcher the 1 hr turned into 1 hour 15 min with no complaints from me. She said all the old girls are gone and she just got there tonight. She also said the 60. 00 special is ending Sunday, so I will repeat soon If I get back here. I was very satisfied with all the different types of massage she did. Hell I had to get a cigarette afterwords and I haven't smoked in a month! .7 door (.6 +.1ts) tip. 65 Seniors can pm. Finally a young beautiful girl like all the AMPs advertise!

Two Nutts
08-29-12, 18:53
Responded to an ad to travel to an island across the river from my hotel here in downtown louisville. When I got there early afternoon the place was locked up tight. Needless to say I should have called first so I went on and finished my sales calls then went back after dinner around 8pm. I was in luck! The most beautiful young asian girl I have ever seen at an AMP in Indiana. At least a 8 or 9 on the AMP scale. The massage was excellent, She was friendly and we had a great conversation I relaxed so much I drifted off and had a sweet dream before I woke up. Not a clock watcher the 1 hr turned into 1 hour 15 min with no complaints from me. She said all the old girls are gone and she just got there tonight. She also said the 60. 00 special is ending Sunday, so I will repeat soon If I get back here. I was very satisfied with all the different types of massage she did. Hell I had to get a cigarette afterwords and I haven't smoked in a month! .7 door (.6 +.1ts) tip. 65 Seniors can pm. Finally a young beautiful girl like all the AMPs advertise!Very pretty girl from LA, very sweet. Price was the same, I was in and out in 50 min. The massage itself was lacking tho for me. Elbows digging deep into each rib. What ever happend to those finger massage's. I think the younger ones are finding it easier to dig elbows and just push on your back and call it a massage.

Oh well, I will go back anyway, I had fun.

Last week I hit Meca for the first time, Mary does a real good massage.

Hit the popular st spot, good msg standard finnish.

Also went to see RANDI, enough said, probably my 6th. 7th time.

Got a great massage from CICI at sunnys, I always ask her to change the bed towels which she will do without any objection, just ask.

I took in alot of $$ being a vendor at the state fair, just felt like I should give some back. LOL

LouisvilleMan
08-29-12, 22:51
It's a standard finish. Roaming up top but nothing down below.Ditto here about Hazel, I will not repeat as I felt kinda mechanical.

Golden Country
08-30-12, 08:38
Very pretty girl from LA, very sweet. Price was the same, I was in and out in 50 min. The massage itself was lacking tho for me. Elbows digging deep into each rib. What ever happend to those finger massage's. I think the younger ones are finding it easier to dig elbows and just push on your back and call it a massage.

Oh well, I will go back anyway, I had fun.I hit there last evening and was very pleased with everything, I told her be careful with the ribs also but those elbows felt good in the low back area, talkative when I wanted and quite when I was enjoying the back massage. I do recomend, I will repeat Hopefully before the price goes back up 10. 00

Golden

GoTaHaveIt
08-30-12, 20:16
I hit there last evening and was very pleased with everything, I told her be careful with the ribs also but those elbows felt good in the low back area, talkative when I wanted and quite when I was enjoying the back massage. I do recomend, I will repeat Hopefully before the price goes back up 10. 00

GoldenJust getting back from my second cruise too the islands, this time was worth the ending. Was treated to a nice hs, and was allowed to roam the landscape a bit, but the massage was horrible. Went last week and left without a goodbye hs, but the massage was excellent.

TehHobbiest
09-02-12, 08:44
My usual girl was busy. Got the B team player. Ugg. Nice body but face looked like she was hit with a bag of nickels. Pretty sure she was high too. Massage sucked. I was very close to asking her to get mamasan but I don't like to cause trouble. Flip was decent.

I won't let her be the chosen one next time.

Card Fan
09-02-12, 16:30
After a long day of calling around and then trying to relax at a strip club, I finally made my way to that AMP off of poplar and what a mistake that was. First as soon as I made it upstairs the door was opened for me and candy whisked me away into a room where I opted for a 30 minute session. The massage was pretty good, more of a pressure rub than massage. Tried to give the signals but she was not receptive at all. On the flip she move the my hand down to hers to see if it was ok to touch and I said sure. But when I attempted to touch her she actually jumped away. I wasn't forceful or rude, I simply motioned toward her top and you would have thought I was trying to stab her. Anyway she went on with the he but it was lackluster at best plus the mood was definitely gone after the incident. As I was getting dressed she looked to me as if waiting for a tip. No Way! I always tip for good service but this was as bad as I have had. On a ending note, while leaving the room I noticed the sheets were not removed, she only straightened them out. Made me feel even better about my visit, and definitely learned a lesson. Ask for the sheets to be changed in front of you.

Be safe.

Synopsisav
09-03-12, 20:17
That is Royal all right. Decent massage, but no touching and no clothing removed. And no, they do not change the sheets. Once I saw that, I never went back.

Fast Spa
09-03-12, 22:20
Thought I was in Chinese , smelled brand new, it looked Chinese , massage similar to Chinese , girl was about 45 but I was told it she was Korean, but no clothes off no touching inside or outside good massage standard finish paid 100 at door never got change gave $ and asked if she cold break it and she pouted like she had earned 1. 2 for a standard finish with clothes on. Learned hard lesson never go without proper change. Or don't go at all to this one. Fast spa

Two Nutts
09-05-12, 08:26
Anyone give it a go yet, pm is ok

Jsmw1980
09-05-12, 21:20
Anyone give it a go yet, pm is okWhere is this? I heard there was one in Mt Washington. Not sure how true though.

Kyowa
09-06-12, 02:47
The a'm'p' that is posting BP ads for "Grand opening" is the same place at 325 South Lakeview Dr' (I've always wondered what Lake is viewable?) that is the road that winds back between the Denny's & the Best Western: same place that has been busted at least twice (that I know of) in the last couple years; even still has the same 502 + 921 + 9331 landline & about the same hours (although 8pm close on Sun' night maybe little earlier) as it did as Okay Stress Management & then (if I recall correctly) New Massage Therapy. Used to have a sign visible from I-65 northbound, just before the KY44 exit: that maybe where the Mount Washington confusion comes from; Lakeview Drive starts off of KY44 right there just off the exit, right at the Denny's restaurant.

New AMP at Shepherdsville

Anyone give it a go yet, pm is ok
Where is this? I heard there was one in Mt Washington. Not sure how true though.

Hover Lover
09-06-12, 10:29
It's been over a year since I stopped in HG. Even lost their phone number in my phone. Been having the old urge to check it out again. Anyone been there recently who can give a report?

Two Nutts
09-07-12, 10:38
Wasn't that great the first time, even worse this time. She went to answer the phone 6 times, each time trying to explain their location, hours and cost then directions in her broken english. My time was spent listening to her on the phone. Won't go back. She was disapointed with a 10 dollar tip, which I thought was generous considering. I told her she spent to much of my time on the phone. She said recepionest comes in at 1. So if you go do it after 1.

Golden Country
09-07-12, 20:02
Wasn't that great the first time, even worse this time. She went to answer the phone 6 times, each time trying to explain their location, hours and cost then directions in her broken english. My time was spent listening to her on the phone. Won't go back. She was disapointed with a 10 dollar tip, which I thought was generous considering. I told her she spent to much of my time on the phone. She said recepionest comes in at 1. So if you go do it after 1.I agree that Interuptions are a pain I went today and it seemed sombody listened about our complaints. I got there at noon and they not only had a receptionist but a 2nd Massage therapist as well. I had a good uninterupted time but you still have to tell the young one to go easy on you ribs. Everything else was better this time and I will try and report on the second girl (I think her name is helen) next week when I get down there again.

Golden

HitnRun
09-08-12, 10:56
The lake you talk of, is straight passed the place, toward the apts. Enter the gravel area at the end of the road, there is the lake.

Dickie Dew
09-08-12, 10:58
Thought I was in Chinese , smelled brand new, it looked Chinese , massage similar to Chinese , girl was about 45 but I was told it she was Korean, but no clothes off no touching inside or outside good massage standard finish paid 100 at door never got change gave $ and asked if she cold break it and she pouted like she had earned 1. 2 for a standard finish with clothes on. Learned hard lesson never go without proper change. Or don't go at all to this one. Fast spaHad the same kind of experience and it sounds like with the same lady-thought she was older that 45 though. These Orientals want to treat you like they have no competition. Some are good but not that good!

Wiggles
09-10-12, 00:16
Where is the Island located. Tried a few searches but never found an address for the gps. Looking for some young talent and massage. Extras would be bonus.

If not here, any others that are trusted with young being priority

BFDeal
09-10-12, 00:45
The only way it could be Chinese is after you eat a full meal of Chinese food, you're ready to hit the Wendy's drive-thru about 40 minutes later.

BFDeal.

Thought I was in Chinese , smelled brand new, it looked Chinese , massage similar to Chinese , girl was about 45 but I was told it she was Korean, but no clothes off no touching inside or outside good massage standard finish paid 100 at door never got change gave $ and asked if she cold break it and she pouted like she had earned 1. 2 for a standard finish with clothes on. Learned hard lesson never go without proper change. Or don't go at all to this one. Fast spa

Two Nutts
09-10-12, 08:00
The only way it could be Chinese is after you eat a full meal of Chinese food, you're ready to hit the Wendy's drive-thru about 40 minutes later.

BFDeal.And the problem with having sex with Chinese women, is your horny again an hour later.

Golden Country
09-10-12, 08:19
[QUOTE=an hour later perferably with a different girl! just my wallet cannot afford it :)

HappyHunter47
09-10-12, 10:31
And the problem with having sex with Chinese women, is your horny again an hour later.Rolling on the floor laughing my f*cking ass off! That's a good one!

Scientist
09-10-12, 15:40
Where is the Island located. Tried a few searches but never found an address for the gps. Looking for some young talent and massage. Extras would be bonus.

If not here, any others that are trusted with young being priorityI believe this may be the place though I've never been.

http://louisville.craigslist.org/thp/3262578335.html

KyFootFetish
09-10-12, 22:45
I visited the Fern Valley location tonight. I left with a bit of a guilt trip. I could use some input from others on tips and such. I don't go there a lot. Apparently I insulted the girl. If someone could private message me, that would be great.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/monday-til-late-22/2855322

Lrr8176
09-11-12, 06:56
I visited the Fern Valley location tonight. I left with a bit of a guilt trip. I could use some input from others on tips and such. I don't go there a lot. Apparently I insulted the girl. If someone could private message me, that would be great.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/monday-til-late-22/2855322Who did you see? Service Level?

KyFootFetish
09-11-12, 08:11
Who did you see? Service Level?I saw Devin. I would feel better if I elaborated in a private message. I could tell you exactly what happened. It wasn't real negative but I just want to be clearer about how things are at the place. So, whoever has gone there a few times. Could enlighten me some.

Member #6042
09-12-12, 14:32

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/monday-til-late-22/2855322Ivan is ripping these girls off so they need a bigger tip from us. He also fines them for various "violations" so there is a chance with any of his girls that because they might have shown up late, they are now just working to pay off a fine and will see none of the profit. Another theory is that you hit a druggie that needs her fix and is not making enough. For these reasons, we really need to avoid the FV and Bowman shops and get this guy out of the business. Trust me, he is doing more damage than good. There are other better shops in town, we need to support them over Ivan. If the girls want to work, they can move to one of these shops.

On tipping, I depends on what you got for the level. I ussually leave 1 Jackson for HJ. 1 or 2 jacksons for Russian and between 2and 4 jacksons for a BBBJ. 2if its just ok and mostly hand action with a little licking and 4 if she does cim. For FS I try for 4 to 5jacksons.

My guess is that you may have hi.

KyFootFetish
09-12-12, 21:00
Thanks for the private messages to all on here that have sent them. I like to refrain from discussion on specific girls (if it pertains to circumstances I experienced) on the open board. Overall, it wasn't a negative experience that I had and I didn't get to feeling real guilty and from what some of you have shared, I think I did fine. Most of these ladies aren't in the best of circumstances and they like good tips (who doesn't? . LOL). But tips are always dependent on their service. I just want to know I'm not being too cheap.

Thanks for input!

EscortMe1977
09-13-12, 06:21
Ivan is ripping these girls off so they need a bigger tip from us. He also fines them for various "violations" so there is a chance with any of his girls that because they might have shown up late, they are now just working to pay off a fine and will see none of the profit. Another theory is that you hit a druggie that needs her fix and is not making enough. For these reasons, we really need to avoid the FV and Bowman shops and get this guy out of the business. Trust me, he is doing more damage than good. There are other better shops in town, we need to support them over Ivan. If the girls want to work, they can move to one of these shops.

On tipping, I depends on what you got for the level. I ussually leave 1 Jackson for HJ. 1 or 2 jacksons for Russian and between 2and 4 jacksons for a BBBJ. 2if its just ok and mostly hand action with a little licking and 4 if she does cim. For FS I try for 4 to 5jacksons.

My guess is that you may have hi.A new member of the FUCK IVAN fan club

GoTaHaveIt
09-13-12, 14:11
Maybe I am just cheap, or am I being delusional. I don't feel like the AMP or any of these body rub places are worth the money anymore. It seems to me or at least my experience. That more than anything it is hit and miss. One day you go see a provider it's great the next time around you either leave with blue ball, or it's self service. And these providers expect some type of big tip knowing they ain't done squat. But I guess some customers like to over tip also, causing those of us who keep it to a minimum a not so good time. I hear of mongers tipping. 40 for standard service. Wow! What ever happened to the standard. 10-20 tip for that? Beleive me I have over tipped on ocasion but learned quickly about not doing it anymore also. Just something on my mind.

Phantom3
09-13-12, 14:41
Maybe I am just cheap, or am I being delusional. And these providers expect some type of big tip knowing they ain't done squat. But I guess some customers like to over tip also, causing those of us who keep it to a minimum a not so good time. I hear of mongers tipping. 40 for standard service. Wow! What ever happened to the standard. 10-20 tip for that? Beleive me I have over tipped on ocasion but learned quickly about not doing it anymore also. Just something on my mind.You are not the only one. I am not a sugar daddy. I take care of the chick that lives in my house. Don't get me wrong I tip but nowhere near 40 or more. I have learned that the most important thing to getting great service isn't how much you tip but if the girl likes you or not, and if they do like you and have good expirences with you then the price you pay goes down. It starts from the moment you walk in the door. You know if you are in for a good time or not. And yeah maybe I have missed out on some extras here or there because I didn't want to throw out a bunch of money, but I have also gotten some extras with out even shedding out a dime. And those are the ones I have enjoyed because they didn't do it for anything extra they did it because they enjoyed hanging with me. This is no disrespect to you guys that tip really high do what you do to get your nut, and I'm going to do what I do to get mine. There are no set rules in this game and we all play it different just a glad to know I'm not the only one out there who doesn't tip like crazy.

HappyHunter47
09-13-12, 17:59
A new member of the FUCK IVAN fan clubShould probably be "FUCK OFF IVAN" vs "FUCK IVAN" because I ain't doing' it with that fat lard ass!

Don File
09-13-12, 20:42
You are not the only one. I am not a sugar daddy. I take care of the chick that lives in my house. Don't get me wrong I tip but nowhere near 40 or more. I have learned that the most important thing to getting great service isn't how much you tip but if the girl likes you or not, and if they do like you and have good expirences with you then the price you pay goes down. It starts from the moment you walk in the door. You know if you are in for a good time or not. And yeah maybe I have missed out on some extras here or there because I didn't want to throw out a bunch of money, but I have also gotten some extras with out even shedding out a dime. And those are the ones I have enjoyed because they didn't do it for anything extra they did it because they enjoyed hanging with me. This is no disrespect to you guys that tip really high do what you do to get your nut, and I'm going to do what I do to get mine. There are no set rules in this game and we all play it different just a glad to know I'm not the only one out there who doesn't tip like crazy.I tend not to tip a tremendous amount either. $15 or $20 on a 1/2 hour session if I enjoy it. If the session is rushed, or the she's just not into it, then I might not tip anything. But tipping $40 for standard service seems a little excessive. I've gotten great extras from some of my ATF's. It seems to me that much like P3 above, if you're a repeat customer and the provider likes you it's much easier to get extras.

Synopsisav
09-14-12, 00:33
So today I decided to take a trip to the island's over across the river. Now I have mostly retired from reviewing, because for the most part too much info gets put out. However this trip deserved mention:

So first I decided to go today because I thought their headline was cute, and I quote:"Want GRANDMA to do your Massage? Then Go Elsewhere VERY YOUNG Beautiful ASIAN THERAPIST HERE!"

Well imagine my surprise when I show up that I indeed did get grandma, the only person working. Since I had come all this way, I decided to stick it out.

So after I pay, we go to the room. After about ten minutes, I notice this massage sucks. She constantly went from rubbing my shoulders to rubbing the tush'. Now she wasn't bad at hat she was doing, but when you get 30 mins of rubbing the same two spots, shit gets a little raw. But anyway, I held strong.

After a bit I hear the bell on the door jingle, and which point she stops and leaves to answer the door. Not a fan, but I get it: she's by herself. So I hear her ask if they want a massage, and he says yes, and she says "be about 25 mins." I look at the clock and realize I have been there for 25 mins, and paid for an hour. Okay, not a fan, guess I'm getting 50 mins, with no dress tiime, but I move on. Note that the door was never closed.

She comes back and rubs my ass raw some more. Another bell. She goes to answer."you want a massage?" yes."okay, be about 15 mins. I look up, it's only been five mins since the last check in. Guess I'm down to 45 mins Okay, well this sucks. But I hold on.

Over the next five minutes, two more people come, each time being told to come back in ten mins. I'm like okay, I guess I'm down to 40 mins. Then she asks me who I've seen there before, at which point I say, I don't remember her name, but she was a lot younger and spoke English.

She asks me to turn over. Mind you I am 32 mins into my hour massage. After two minutes, she makes a gesture to me as though she wants to play craps. I say sure, she says it costs $40 to play. I really do not fell like playing craps at this point, but I figure I'll see how much worse it can get. She is not very good a playing craps, I much say. Does not understand the art of rolling the dice just right. Anyway, in the middle of her roll, someone else walks in. She stops to go and let him know she'll be ready in five mins. In the middle of my crap roll. She tells him to just wait in the lobby. Note the door is still open while this is happening. She comes back and wants to finish playing craps. I cannot find the dice, but I continue. Eventually, I crapped out. She picks up the dice, quickly I might add, and leaves the room. She takes the new contestant to his room (door is still open as I see him walking down the hall while I am putting the dice back in their container).

For the first time in my dice career, I left without tipping the dealer. I got up and left before she came back.

Oh and did I mention that after our game of dice, but before she left, she folded the towel we played dice on, and put it next to a clean one. You know the once she cleaned up my dice with? Yeah, the guy after the next guy played dice in a pool of my dice remnants You'll never see me there again.

I suggest staying on the mainland!

Dickie Dew
09-14-12, 14:06
Should probably be "FUCK OFF IVAN" vs "FUCK IVAN" because I ain't doing' it with that fat lard ass!Takes one to know one doesn't it Media Knight!

Golden Country
09-14-12, 15:26
So today I decided to take a trip to the island's over across the river. Now I have mostly retired from reviewing, because for the most part too much info gets put out. However this trip deserved mention:

So first I decided to go today because I thought their headline was cute, and I quote:"Want GRANDMA to do your Massage? Then Go Elsewhere VERY YOUNG Beautiful ASIAN THERAPIST HERE!"

Well imagine my surprise when I show up that I indeed did get grandma, the only person working. Since I had come all this way, I decided to stick it out.

So after I pay, we go to the room. After about ten minutes, I notice this massage sucks. She constantly went from rubbing my shoulders to rubbing the tush'. Now she wasn't bad at hat she was doing, but when you get 30 mins of rubbing the same two spots, shit gets a little raw. But anyway, I held strong.

After a bit I hear the bell on the door jingle, and which point she stops and leaves to answer the door. Not a fan, but I get it: she's by herself. So I hear her ask if they want a massage, and he says yes, and she says "be about 25 mins." I look at the clock and realize I have been there for 25 mins, and paid for an hour. Okay, not a fan, guess I'm getting 50 mins, with no dress tiime, but I move on. Note that the door was never closed.

She comes back and rubs my ass raw some more. Another bell. She goes to answer."you want a massage?" yes."okay, be about 15 mins. I look up, it's only been five mins since the last check in. Guess I'm down to 45 mins Okay, well this sucks. But I hold on.

Over the next five minutes, two more people come, each time being told to come back in ten mins. I'm like okay, I guess I'm down to 40 mins. Then she asks me who I've seen there before, at which point I say, I don't remember her name, but she was a lot younger and spoke English.

She asks me to turn over. Mind you I am 32 mins into my hour massage. After two minutes, she makes a gesture to me as though she wants to play craps. I say sure, she says it costs $40 to play. I really do not fell like playing craps at this point, but I figure I'll see how much worse it can get. She is not very good a playing craps, I much say. Does not understand the art of rolling the dice just right. Anyway, in the middle of her roll, someone else walks in. She stops to go and let him know she'll be ready in five mins. In the middle of my crap roll. She tells him to just wait in the lobby. Note the door is still open while this is happening. She comes back and wants to finish playing craps. I cannot find the dice, but I continue. Eventually, I crapped out. She picks up the dice, quickly I might add, and leaves the room. She takes the new contestant to his room (door is still open as I see him walking down the hall while I am putting the dice back in their container).

For the first time in my dice career, I left without tipping the dealer. I got up and left before she came back.

Oh and did I mention that after our game of dice, but before she left, she folded the towel we played dice on, and put it next to a clean one. You know the once she cleaned up my dice with? Yeah, the guy after the next guy played dice in a pool of my dice remnants You'll never see me there again.

I suggest staying on the mainland!I would hope Not! If I ever had that bad experience I would never return.

That being said I was puzzled I have been to the Islands several times since they opened and have never had that type of session! I always report both good and bad things but looking over your posts I find very few positive comments about AMPs in general in one you even said they were not your "favorite".

I just went there today at 11:00 (my 6th visit there) and either they fired the grandmother you had or she quit after last night I was greeted by the same receptionist (beautiful young blond) that has been there now for over a week and shown to a room. The price also has gone back to 70. 00 for the hour (as of 2 days ago). The girl that came in wasn't a teenager but was probably in her 30's. She started with the standard stretching of my back and moved on to a cross between deep tissue and swedish depending on where she was working on my back. She did a good massage and kept asking if it was OK. I was totally relaxed and then the light touch, then the flip and great talent was exhibited while I was face up. Needless to say no tip was discussed, I never have had that happen there, and the finish was excellent. I got the table shower for the extra 10 to get cleaned up and get rid of the oil on my back and front I enjoyed my shower as much as my massage! The girl waited out side the room while I dressed and was greeted with a bottle of water when I finished. I also noticed that when I came in there was 1 fresh towel on the table as there always has been in the past and the receptionist wisked past us while I was tipping the girls and came out of the room with both the towel and the sheet that is the usual routine every time I have been there unlike the dirty ones in clarksville and on bardstown I've been to in the past. So In Closing I can still recommend the ISLAND to all my fellow friends on the board. Golden

Synopsisav
09-14-12, 15:35
To each their own I guess. I personally witnessed her folding up my towel and roll it and out it on the second table in the room right next to a "clean" one. Even in your description, you did not see where the towel came from. If I hated AMP's, I would not go. But I lose interst with people who cannot speak English and many local AMP's have turned into that. Nonetheless reusing towels (and she also remade the table using the same sheet) is an absolutely nonstarter here. You can recommend if you wish, as it's your prerogative. But laying in another mans juice, which I relaize I may have done, is a no go.

BTW, the receptionist you speak of I believe answered when I called. She spoke English very well and sounded to be in her 20's or 30's. My session was with a woman no younger than 55.

Fast Spa
09-14-12, 22:14
My only comment is the same as before Interruptions are the worst!

On all the other points.

1 I have been there several times and never had Old women

2 Never had seen them refold towel they usually take them and remake with new while I'm dressing.

I will return there again with confidence. I have noticed they do not have a receptionist on weekends though.

The Big1
09-24-12, 17:57
On my way Saturday to a legit massage I passed A place called Palm Springs Massage or something like that. It next to one of the motels down by Arby's on Highway 62 in Jeffersonville. Anything good there or just a bunch of old ugly ladies trying to pay off the snakehead that smuggled them in. I personally find it disgusting to go to an AMP. I like the independents and nothing else.

Dick Shafter
09-26-12, 01:32
Anyone know if Judy still works at Far East? I haven't been there in several months and last time I went she was "on vacation". FWIW, I'm not a noobie here but I just had a user name which got erased so I'm starting from scratch here again. To prove it, others I've been with at Far East are Baby and Yoko. In any case, I'd like to visit there again as long as she is working.

Thanks in advance for the info.

TruckerJoe
09-28-12, 17:13
Can you tell me where is Island retreat is.

TruckerJoe
09-28-12, 17:26
Where can I fine a good place to get a Massage and a H. E.

HitnRun
09-29-12, 04:10
Where can I fine a good place to get a Massage and a H. E.I can tell you, if you can read this, read the post on the forum. I'm sure I'm not the only one, who thinks this is an issue. There are numbers in the corner of each post, this tells you how many posts are in that section, if you only look at the first page, you would be better off, with a self-serve H. E. And don't bother posting, and waste space until you have some intel to share.

HappierEnding
09-29-12, 09:41
On my way Saturday to a legit massage I passed A place called Palm Springs Massage or something like that. It next to one of the motels down by Arby's on Highway 62 in Jeffersonville. Anything good there or just a bunch of old ugly ladies trying to pay off the snakehead that smuggled them in. I personally find it disgusting to go to an AMP. I like the independents and nothing else.Tried to find this with no luck to toftt. If you can pm me some location info more specific than above I'll check it out.

LookingHard
09-30-12, 00:01
On my way Saturday to a legit massage I passed A place called Palm Springs Massage or something like that. It next to one of the motels down by Arby's on Highway 62 in Jeffersonville. Anything good there or just a bunch of old ugly ladies trying to pay off the snakehead that smuggled them in. I personally find it disgusting to go to an AMP. I like the independents and nothing else.This is not an AMP, I drove past and called. No locked security door withing the first door. Also, called and there is a white lady on the voicemail.

HappierEnding
09-30-12, 09:33
This is not an AMP, I drove past and called. No locked security door withing the first door. Also, called and there is a white lady on the voicemail.It's also a national chain. Fair to say it's 1000% legit unless you catch a rogue therapist. Possible but unlikely.

HappyHunter47
09-30-12, 13:09
This is not an AMP, I drove past and called. No locked security door withing the first door. Also, called and there is a white lady on the voicemail.Not sure about "Palm Springs", but do you mean, *Spring's Salon?" Meaning it is on "Spring Street?" LOL!

Bigbill69
10-01-12, 15:27
I've posted a similiar request in the SC section. Long time lurker, first time poster. I know I should be posting reviews before I ask for info but I'm visiting for a few days & don't have a lot of time to make mistakes. I'm coming from Mass to see Knob Creek. I've reviewed the threads but can't come to any clear answers. Its a little confusing if you don't know the area. I've checked out the threads & the adds. I'm hoping someone here will help a newbie. I've been to Louisville in 2008, 2002, 98, 96. Had agreat time in 98 & 02. No fun in 08. I need some help. I'm planning on trying a couple of places I found on adds. I found an AMP near my hotel on Preston. I also found a couple of different adds from caucasion women all using a similiar address to each other but different phone #'s at another Preston location. Should I skip either of the places I mentioned? Can I expect to leave happy from either one of these. I promise to post reviews of my visits. In 98 & 02 I had all the fun I needed. In 08 I had a great massage but no fun in the only place I could find. I don't have the time to learn by experiance so please point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Two Nutts
10-07-12, 17:46
Headed south for a change Friday about 2pm. Mamma took me to the room, in walks "Jn" like the month. She gives a great TS. Then back to the room we negotiated a two cup deal (150) I was hungry for some asian kitty so after the first round and a little lotion on the front and back we decided to taste each other until complete satisfaction. I was ready to leave but she insisted I lay back down and she gave one of the best massages I EVER got from that place.

She said because I took care of her she wanted to take care of me. Paid for an hr but was there longer, mamasan knocked on the door to remind her of the time. She said she's only been there a couple days so far. Some of the nicest big titties I've seen on a asian.

LookingHard
10-10-12, 19:53
I've posted a similiar request in the SC section. Long time lurker, first time poster. I know I should be posting reviews before I ask for info but I'm visiting for a few days & don't have a lot of time to make mistakes. I'm coming from Mass to see Knob Creek. I've reviewed the threads but can't come to any clear answers. Its a little confusing if you don't know the area. I've checked out the threads & the adds. I'm hoping someone here will help a newbie. I've been to Louisville in 2008, 2002, 98, 96. Had agreat time in 98 & 02. No fun in 08. I need some help. I'm planning on trying a couple of places I found on adds. I found an AMP near my hotel on Preston. I also found a couple of different adds from caucasion women all using a similiar address to each other but different phone #'s at another Preston location. Should I skip either of the places I mentioned? Can I expect to leave happy from either one of these. I promise to post reviews of my visits. In 98 & 02 I had all the fun I needed. In 08 I had a great massage but no fun in the only place I could find. I don't have the time to learn by experiance so please point me in the right direction.

ThanksIf your a long time lurker and you read the this section it should only take you 30 to 60 minutes of reading to find what you are looking for. I have always wondered if it would be possible for LEO to get a search warrant from a response to a post like this. Maybe legal or Kyowa could answer.

Cooperman
10-10-12, 21:05
If your a long time lurker and you read the this section it should only take you 30 to 60 minutes of reading to find what you are looking for. I have always wondered if it would be possible for LEO to get a search warrant from a response to a post like this. Maybe legal or Kyowa could answer.As a lawyer, I can tell you "no". Prostitution is a misdemeanor. To arrest on a misdemeanor, a cop has to actually witness the crime. I can post on here day and night that I paid so-and-so $$$ to fuck the shit out of her and there is nothing LMPD could do about it.

Hamrsblonz
10-10-12, 23:46
Cooperman is right. I pay Kelli $500 cash money to fuck me for 2 hrs and I do it alot. How you like them apples?

Crashdog
10-12-12, 01:45
Cooperman is right. I pay Kelli $500 cash money to fuck me for 2 hrs and I do it alot. How you like them apples?Seriously?

Hamrsblonz
10-12-12, 20:28
Yeah, I'm serious and I'm going to keep "paying her that" until she gives up the business. So, you liking them apples yet?

OneOfTheGuys
10-13-12, 01:20
Cooperman is right. I pay Kelli $500 cash money to fuck me for 2 hrs and I do it alot. How you like them apples?Well when she returns to Florida because of your fucktard proclamation enjoy you time with Missy Squirtz.

Kyowa
10-13-12, 08:42
Well when she returns to Florida because of your fucktard proclamation enjoy you time with Missy Squirtz.That's why we lose so many of the best pretty & sexy girls from this business: because even if they like dick they hate having to put up with dickheads!

I also don't believe (regardless of "Cooperman" being an attorney) that the limitation that "they can only bring any charge for any misdemeanor if the cop actually witnesses the offense being commited" applies if (1) the perp' openly & publicly confesses to commiting it; or (2) the cops have other corroborating direct forensic evidence (DNA, electronic or financial records, fingerprints, etc!)

EscortMe1977
10-13-12, 08:58
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Ixmeofne
10-13-12, 11:00
Here we are in the MP forum bickering about an escort because of some legality of terms used in hobbying.

*insert reprimand about going off-topic in the wrong forum*

Alright can we go back to MP talk? Anyone have a chance to visit Katrina lately? Thinking of biting it soon if the fruit is juicy.

HappyHunter47
10-13-12, 13:00
As a lawyer, I can tell you "no". Prostitution is a misdemeanor. To arrest on a misdemeanor, a cop has to actually witness the crime. I can post on here day and night that I paid so-and-so $$$ to fuck the shit out of her and there is nothing LMPD could do about it.

That's why we lose so many of the best pretty & sexy girls from this business: because even if they like dick they hate having to put up with dickheads!

I also don't believe (regardless of "Cooperman" being an attorney) that the limitation that "they can only bring any charge for any misdemeanor if the cop actually witnesses the offense being commited" applies if (1) the perp' openly & publicly confesses to commiting it; or (2) the cops have other corroborating direct forensic evidence (DNA, electronic or financial records, fingerprints, etc!) I agree with you here Kyowa. I wanted to question Cooperman on that when he wrote it, but was afraid of getting my ass chewed in half by him as I've seen him do with others. Truth is, a misdemeanor does not mandate an "in presence" requirement, meaning the officer does not have to witness it to have probable cause to charge a crime.

A side note: A first offense of prostitution is a misdemeanor. A second offense or more of prostitution is a felony.

I also can't help but recall that My1501 was investigated based on probable cause from this board's postings of "happenings at that location." If anyone wants to challenge this, I'll find the newspaper article to back it up. I would do it now, but I have a conference call any minute now and don't have time to fool with finding it.

HappyHunter47
10-13-12, 13:10
Here we are in the MP forum bickering about an escort because of some legality of terms used in hobbying.

Alright can we go back to MP talk? Anyone have a chance to visit Katrina lately? Thinking of biting it soon if the fruit is juicy.This isn't bickering. This is discussing, educationg, informing and helping one another stay safe. I see it as necessary for the protection of everyone. If you don't understand that I am sorry, but for the sake and safety of others. Pleae let this information be posted and let others take caution and or necessary steps to be a safer player in the hobby. Thank you!

Member #6042
10-13-12, 13:44

Alright can we go back to MP talk? Anyone have a chance to visit Katrina lately? Thinking of biting it soon if the fruit is juicy.I fully agree with you. I have very little doubt that my phone number was among those found at my1501. Did it make me nervous, no. The number is a dead end and I have a new one now. I would have had a new one regardless, that's just what I do. Look, you guys can spend all day worrying about how to protect yourself from every conceivable outcome. OR you can take a few common sense steps and spend the time taking about getting some pu$$why!

I choose the latter. I have seen Katrina off and on for the past several years. She used to allow roaming, but now seems to limit to above the waist. She is still great, sensual, dirty talk and above all great natural titties. She is cool with Russian too. Still only does half hours. I can also highly recommend gabby and Mariah from the same shop.

Has anyone seen Ashley at bowman? I know it's Ivan's, but her pics look good.

Best Swimmer
10-13-12, 16:20

Alright can we go back to MP talk? Anyone have a chance to visit Katrina lately? Thinking of biting it soon if the fruit is juicy.The discussions are on topic about Massage. Some of us are still learning. We will be waiting for your report on Katrina.

Hamrsblonz
10-13-12, 18:02
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HappyHunter47
10-13-12, 18:15
I agree with you here Kyowa. I wanted to question Cooperman on that when he wrote it, but was afraid of getting my ass chewed in half by him as I've seen him do with others. Truth is, a misdemeanor does not mandate an "in presence" requirement, meaning the officer does not have to witness it to have probable cause to charge a crime.

A side note: A first offense of prostitution is a misdemeanor. A second offense or more of prostitution is a felony.

I also can't help but recall that My1501 was investigated based on probable cause from this board's postings of "happenings at that location." If anyone wants to challenge this, I'll find the newspaper article to back it up. I would do it now, but I have a conference call any minute now and don't have time to fool with finding it.Adding to my own posting in further example. A cop can arrest based on a 'complaint" so again he DOES NOT Need to actually witness it happening.

Cooperman
10-13-12, 20:02
Adding to my own posting in further example. A cop can arrest based on a 'complaint" so again he DOES NOT Need to actually witness it happening.Well, other than those constantly bashing on Missy Squirtz for no purpose, but anyway I am not wanting to or needing to argue about this. It is all written down.

KRS 529. 020 classifies prostitution as a Class B misdemeanor. Under no circumstances does it ever become anything but. There is a statute raising it to a class D felony is the prostitute knows she has HIV. But prostitution without any other aggravating factors is a Class B misdemeanor and nothing more. First arrest; second; third; etc.

KRS 529. 040 makes promoting prostitution (that would be us as well as Ivan) a Class A misdemeanor unless the promoting is tied to providing premises in which two or more prostitutes are active, then it becomes a felony.

KRS 529. 060 says no one can be convicted of prostitution based on the uncorroborated testimony of the patron and no one can be convicted of promoting based on the uncorroborated testimony of the hooker whose prostitution was promoted.

Finally, to be convicted, you first have to be arrested. KRS 431. 005 states that a peace officer may make an arrest when: " (the) Without a warrant when a misdemeanor, as defined in KRS 431. 060, has been committed in his or her presence". There are several attorney general opinions that a police officer cannot obtain a warrant for an arrest for a misdemeanor unless the act occurred in his presence. However, a private person in whose presence the act occurred could swear out the complaint causing a valid warrant to issue.

So, let's recap. Hooking and the hiring of hookers is a misdemeanor. It is only a misdemeanor. You can be arrested for the commission of a misdemeanor if you commit it in the presence of a peace officer or pursuant to a warrant. For a warrant to issue, either the cop, or a private person has to have had the act committed in his or her presence. But, if the private person who witnessed the act happens to be the chick you just banged, you cannot be convicted based solely on her testimony (and, likewise, you can't get her convicted based solely on your say so).

But, note that should your favorite turn on you a swear out a complaint, the cops could have her testimony and what you (or I) wrote here about your dream. Thus, her testimony would not be "uncorroborated". But, what you write here cannot form the basis for an arrest since you are writing in the past tense and the misdemeanor would not have taken place in the presence of the officer.

HappyHunter47
10-13-12, 21:29
Well, other than those constantly bashing on Missy Squirtz for no purpose, but anyway I am not wanting to or needing to argue about this. It is all written down.Sorry about offending you by bashing your wife. Happily ever after to both of you.

BumInTheSun
10-14-12, 01:17
Visited the East Spa last week. Very nice table shower but virtually no massage at all. Kind of disappointing. Everything else was on the menu though. Due to price, I settled for a traditional happy ending, The provider was a very nice and slim asian girl. I have been 3 or 4 times and always have left very happy. Paid. 60 for half hour plus $ tip. Pretty much a sure thing in my book.

HitnRun
10-14-12, 02:06
Sorry about offending you by bashing your wife. Happily ever after to both of you.I am greatful for the bashing saga of missy squirts, and good points you all bring up. There is good to be had in each of your post.

As there is priceless infor here, for those who actually read the forums. Keep up the good work, thats some live action, ye ye ye.

HNR

Hamrsblonz
10-14-12, 09:52
Well, other than those constantly bashing on Missy Squirtz for no purpose, but anyway I am not wanting to or needing to argue about this. It is all written down.

KRS 529. 020 classifies prostitution as a Class B misdemeanor. Under no circumstances does it ever become anything but. There is a statute raising it to a class D felony is the prostitute knows she has HIV. But prostitution without any other aggravating factors is a Class B misdemeanor and nothing more. First arrest; second; third; etc.

KRS 529. 040 makes promoting prostitution (that would be us as well as Ivan) a Class A misdemeanor unless the promoting is tied to providing premises in which two or more prostitutes are active, then it becomes a felony.

KRS 529. 060 says no one can be convicted of prostitution based on the uncorroborated testimony of the patron and no one can be convicted of promoting based on the uncorroborated testimony of the hooker whose prostitution was promoted.

Finally, to be convicted, you first have to be arrested. KRS 431. 005 states that a peace officer may make an arrest when: " (the) Without a warrant when a misdemeanor, as defined in KRS 431. 060, has been committed in his or her presence". There are several attorney general opinions that a police officer cannot obtain a warrant for an arrest for a misdemeanor unless the act occurred in his presence. However, a private person in whose presence the act occurred could swear out the complaint causing a valid warrant to issue.

So, let's recap. Hooking and the hiring of hookers is a misdemeanor. It is only a misdemeanor. You can be arrested for the commission of a misdemeanor if you commit it in the presence of a peace officer or pursuant to a warrant. For a warrant to issue, either the cop, or a private person has to have had the act committed in his or her presence. But, if the private person who witnessed the act happens to be the chick you just banged, you cannot be convicted based solely on her testimony (and, likewise, you can't get her convicted based solely on your say so).

But, note that should your favorite turn on you a swear out a complaint, the cops could have her testimony and what you (or I) wrote here about your dream. Thus, her testimony would not be "uncorroborated". But, what you write here cannot form the basis for an arrest since you are writing in the past tense and the misdemeanor would not have taken place in the presence of the officer.Great post and accurate information. The last two paragraphs strongly emphasize why you absolutely never tell anyone your screenname.

Raider4021
10-14-12, 19:49
Is there anyone at the stadium that goes above and beyond? Great looks is one thing but most guys need more then that.

HappyHunter47
10-15-12, 01:51
Is there anyone at the stadium that goes above and beyond? Great looks is one thing but most guys need more then that.IME, no! Great girls, great management, but no extras. Sorry Bro! If you're looking for extras we can help you find them, but it won't be there.

Bigbill69
10-15-12, 13:09
If your a long time lurker and you read the this section it should only take you 30 to 60 minutes of reading to find what you are looking for. I have always wondered if it would be possible for LEO to get a search warrant from a response to a post like this. Maybe legal or Kyowa could answer.I should have clarified; I am a long time lurker but not of the KY forum & I did read all the posts. I didn't have a lot of time to waste with a learning curve. Thats why I asked for a little guidence.

I did have a dream while I was there. I drempt I was at Asian 4816. Candys face looked like she was 50. Found out she had a 18 yr olds body. Rough attitude in the shower & was rushed to get done. 80 plus $.20, would not repeat.

Member #5465
10-15-12, 17:06
I think I'm going to try this young lady on Preston.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-warm-up-with-the-new-girl-veronica-preston-highway-23/4618385

I haven't seen her reviewed here so any relevant info or what to expect from this location would be greatly appreciated.

Update - OK, after reviewing this I guess this "Carla's" place (never been there) and standard fare is all to be expected. Still any info appreciated.

Member #5465
10-16-12, 18:19
OK, Veronica couldn't do the times I needed (but was very good emailing!). Italiana. No response; Chelsey. No response; Sarah Jane. No response. Maybe escorts & BR girls are too tired to be up and at them before noon. Who knows.

So, then I realized why I love my Asians. Called EA in Shep. June. On vacation; Judy. On vacation; but they have a "new" girl.

So, I get to EA. The new girl is Kelly (says she has been there 10 days) ; she was new for me. Large bust, slim frame, between 30-40. Kelly is from Texas, like Judy & another one of the girls; who knew the AMP rotation went from Texas to Kentucky and back! Go figure.

Table shower. Fantastic, best I have had. Massage was "ehhhh." Service was good; nice oral fixation. I'm sure I left happier than I would have with Veronica, Chelsey & SJ but a little variety would be nice.

Dick Shafter
10-16-12, 21:24
I went to EA yesterday and had June. Unless she JUST left on "vacation," like today, they must have been mistaken with the info they gave you. Judy is on vacation though. I enjoyed my experience with June BTW. She was friendly, eager to please, the price was fair, and she has has great breasts. The massage was also decent, although a bit short.

Member #5465
10-17-12, 10:01
I went to EA yesterday and had June. Unless she JUST left on "vacation," like today, they must have been mistaken with the info they gave you. Judy is on vacation though. I enjoyed my experience with June BTW. She was friendly, eager to please, the price was fair, and she has has great breasts. The massage was also decent, although a bit short.Then June probably just wasn't in when I called so I got a line; is there no honor in this business!

Member #5465
10-17-12, 10:06
OK, Veronica couldn't do the times I needed (but was very good emailing!). Italiana. No response; Chelsey. No response; Sarah Jane. No response. Maybe escorts & BR girls are too tired to be up and at them before noon. Who knows.

So, then I realized why I love my Asians. Called EA in Shep. June. On vacation; Judy. On vacation; but they have a "new" girl.

So, I get to EA. The new girl is Kelly (says she has been there 10 days) ; she was new for me. Large bust, slim frame, between 30-40. Kelly is from Texas, like Judy & another one of the girls; who knew the AMP rotation went from Texas to Kentucky and back! Go figure.

Table shower. Fantastic, best I have had. Massage was "ehhhh." Service was good; nice oral fixation. I'm sure I left happier than I would have with Veronica, Chelsey & SJ but a little variety would be nice.After receiving a very sweet PM from a young lady, I want to clarify that I was not attempting to be derogatory toward the young ladies that I could not reach yesterday. I don't think any of us expect them to be available 24/7 and I understand that many have large call volumes. I was just expressing disappointment in not connecting with them and hope to see them soon!

LookingHard
10-22-12, 01:59
There is a new AMP advertised on CL therapeutic section. Anyone with info? I still have not been to the island to see if the rare young Asian masseur really exist in our fine city. Feel free to PM me. Thanks

GoTaHaveIt
10-23-12, 06:10
There is a new AMP advertised on CL therapeutic section. Anyone with info? I still have not been to the island to see if the rare young Asian masseur really exist in our fine city. Feel free to PM me. ThanksDon't waste your money on an islands trip that young asian is not there anymore at least the two times I been back since they reopened. They shut down for like almost two-three weeks last month. And when they reopened she wasn't there some older provider terrible experience. YMMV though.

Fast Spa
10-23-12, 09:38
Don't waste your money on an islands trip that young asian is not there anymore at least the two times I been back since they reopened. They shut down for like almost two-three weeks last month. And when they reopened she wasn't there some older provider terrible experience. YMMV though.They were shutting down yesterday as I arrived but stayed open for 1 more appointment. Found out that the young girl will be coming back soon along with mabye some american talent. Girl was mabey 50 but was leaving for back home yesterday and said they would be closed while they waited for new girls! Good massage and standard finish

Scientist
10-24-12, 15:05
Went to Sunny Spa the other day first thing in the morning.

I got a rub from the older lady there, but as I left I saw a younger girl with orange? Hair. Anyone know anything about her?

If no one does I might ask for her next time to try to see what is up.

Scientist
10-25-12, 13:50
I know Mary is well reviewed and is known for giving a great massage. I was wondering if there were additional fees for what most would consider a standard massage ending. I always tip, but never carry cash and would hate to go in underfunded and leave wanting.

Two Nutts
10-29-12, 10:18
I know Mary is well reviewed and is known for giving a great massage. I was wondering if there were additional fees for what most would consider a standard massage ending. I always tip, but never carry cash and would hate to go in underfunded and leave wanting.I'd like to know as well, Be carefull with public comments, her and her partner read these boards, so pm me please.

Scientist
10-29-12, 15:59
I'd like to know as well, Be carefull with public comments, her and her partner read these boards, so pm me please.I tried a more discrete method to no avail so a public plea was my only option.

Member #5859
10-29-12, 22:03
I tried a more discrete method to no avail so a public plea was my only option.I don't think that either of these ladies would mind a customer stating that he left happy on more than one occasion and was never subjected to upselling or requests for tips. They are a good shop.

Two Nutts
10-29-12, 23:25
I tried a more discrete method to no avail so a public plea was my only option.That comment was more of a heads up for anyone that got lucky enough to get more than a massage from her. Last time I was there they had this site on their computer. Said they couldn't believe all the stuff guys post about girls. DUH, I felt like saying the site isn't the Billy Grahm forum. LOL

El Paso Clubs
10-31-12, 14:50
First visit to EA, and it was a spectacular one. Got the hour, and Kelly was my masseuse. TS was very good, with attention paid to all areas. Sweet kisses from her were a positive indication of things to follow. Brief time in the sauna, which was a fine way to finish drying off. Massage itself was brief but relaxing. When she turned her caresses to that certain place, she also leaned down and without saying anything made it obvious this would be a true GFE. It appears most posts on the L'ville threads are more discreet than those in some other locales, so I won't list all the many applicable acronyms; however, this was among the most enjoyable visits to any such establishment anywhere in this country. I left an appropriate tip where she'd find it, during the brief time she was away to get me a drink (she correctly surmised I needed to replenish my fluids!). She didn't ask for it, and we didn't speak of it. The illusion of a mutually-chosen encounter was unbroken. Kelly is a sweetheart, so treat her very well. L8 / A10 / S10

TmExpress20
11-02-12, 21:55
Where is EA? What does it stand for?

LookingHard
11-03-12, 12:47
Where is EA? What does it stand for?Pretty sure it is the other AMP in shepherdsville, KY.

So there is a AMP with a 502-333-xxxx number posting on all sections of BP now (body rub, escort, and massage).7 an hour. I called and they are in jeffersonsville off of 10th street. Has anyone been there? It the not the palm spring place that was discussed earlier but it is near there. They give you the street address if you ask. Broken English on the phone. Someone going to TOFFT? I can't afford the disappointment.

Two Nutts
11-03-12, 12:52
Went to Sunny Spa the other day first thing in the morning.

I got a rub from the older lady there, but as I left I saw a younger girl with orange? Hair. Anyone know anything about her?

If no one does I might ask for her next time to try to see what is up.Just a newer hairdo, I went yesterday, she gives a great massage with her palms and fingers. Fuck that elbows digging in your rib shit!

Above standard tip for above standard service. YMMV here.

TmExpress20
11-03-12, 15:44
Any info on the Asians in jeffersonville?

So there is a AMP with a 502-333-xxxx number posting on all sections of BP now (body rub, escort, and massage).7 an hour. I called and they are in jeffersonsville off of 10th street. Has anyone been there? It the not the palm spring place that was discussed earlier but it is near there. They give you the street address if you ask. Broken English on the phone. Someone going to TOFFT? I can't afford the disappointment.[/QUOTE]

Golden Country
11-04-12, 22:23
Any info on the Asians in jeffersonville?

So there is a AMP with a 502-333-xxxx number posting on all sections of BP now (body rub, escort, and massage).7 an hour. I called and they are in jeffersonsville off of 10th street. Has anyone been there? It the not the palm spring place that was discussed earlier but it is near there. They give you the street address if you ask. Broken English on the phone. Someone going to TOFFT? I can't afford the disappointment.[/QUOTE]I finally got in there today about 1 pm Standard massage and finish Its in Mayflower or mayweather apts upstairs. Adress is on Melody lane. The thing that made me nervous was the undercover car sitting in the adjacent parking lot watching when I left. I got pulled over 2 min later by a marked unit after I had left said I rolled through a stop sign (which I didn't) but failed to write me a ticket. Usual questions license registration where you coming from (LOL) and going too but everything was good and no ticket. Needless to say I won't repeat.

GoTaHaveIt
11-05-12, 19:40
I finally got in there today about 1 pm Standard massage and finish Its in Mayflower or mayweather apts upstairs. Adress is on Melody lane. The thing that made me nervous was the undercover car sitting in the adjacent parking lot watching when I left. I got pulled over 2 min later by a marked unit after I had left said I rolled through a stop sign (which I didn't) but failed to write me a ticket. Usual questions license registration where you coming from (LOL) and going too but everything was good and no ticket. Needless to say I won't repeat.[/QUOTE]Man are you crazy if any of you mongers go to those apartments for a massage you might as well pre pay your bail. Mayflower apartments are known for illegal activitys. I used too live in Jeff.

BigGuy1961
11-05-12, 20:06
No ads from the Stadium for a few days. Are they taking a break or did something bad happen to them?

Don File
11-05-12, 22:10
There is a new AMP advertised on CL therapeutic section. Anyone with info? I still have not been to the island to see if the rare young Asian masseur really exist in our fine city. Feel free to PM me. ThanksDon't waste your time or money. Nothing good to be had there.

Don File
11-05-12, 22:11
Don't waste your time or money. Nothing good to be had there.Dang, I'm a senior member now. I guess my posting caught up with my age.

Sonofa Buck
11-06-12, 10:55
I finally got in there today about 1 pm Standard massage and finish Its in Mayflower or mayweather apts upstairs. Adress is on Melody lane. The thing that made me nervous was the undercover car sitting in the adjacent parking lot watching when I left. I got pulled over 2 min later by a marked unit after I had left said I rolled through a stop sign (which I didn't) but failed to write me a ticket. Usual questions license registration where you coming from (LOL) and going too but everything was good and no ticket. Needless to say I won't repeat.Man are you crazy if any of you mongers go to those apartments for a massage you might as well pre pay your bail. Mayflower apartments are known for illegal activitys. I used too live in Jeff.[/QUOTE]I was going this morning. Hoping for a young one in the pics.

I will stay away. Thanks for toftt

Somewhere
11-06-12, 16:11
So I was driving to Indianapolis on Saturday and stopped at EAST SPA (Sign just says EA) in Shepersville. Parking in the back but a busy road. Went in, meet the "Theripist" a 5/10. She start giving me a massage that I kept having to tell her not to try and start a fire. 10 minutes in she says the table shower is open. In for a very clean and through TS, into the sauna. Drive off. Back to the room, there is nakedness and a very good BBBJCIM, then she messages me for 15 minutes. In an hour 1.2 all in.

LasciviousX
11-07-12, 23:32
Man are you crazy if any of you mongers go to those apartments for a massage you might as well pre pay your bail. Mayflower apartments are known for illegal activitys. I used too live in Jeff.I was going this morning. Hoping for a young one in the pics.

I will stay away. Thanks for toftt[/QUOTE]Yeah stay away from this one. I tried it Sunday and it was too shady for me. It's in the upstairs of the apartments in Jeffersonville. Asian girl on the phone but it looked like a "mistake" to me. I didn't even get out of the car. Fortunately I wasn't pulled over or even noticed any unmarked cars. Let's just say my better judgemewnt helped me dodge a bullet.

GoTaHaveIt
11-08-12, 13:27
Has anyone been to the Islands lately since they no longer have any asians there. I see this Courtney american provider is there, has anyone been serviced by her. You can pm if you choose.

ImmaAJerk
11-08-12, 23:12
Has anyone be two HG on Preston

And seen Sharon, our the other that work there.

Fast Spa
11-09-12, 14:59
Has anyone been to the Islands lately since they no longer have any asians there. I see this Courtney american provider is there, has anyone been serviced by her. You can pm if you choose.I went there this morning and was informed the American Girl with no longer working there and their back to having Asian girls had a wonderful 1 hour massage great service

RedMustang
11-09-12, 18:40
Has anyone be two HG on Preston

And seen Sharon, our the other that work there. ,Yes, it's a good time. Sharon is my ATF. I must have offended her as I have not seen her lately. Great hands and conversation.

Evansville Man
11-17-12, 15:54
Had a dream that I went there and had a good time with an older therapist named Hana.

The table shower was thorough, the massage was good, and, for an Asian woman, she spoke decent French.

Evansville Man

HungHog
11-17-12, 20:15
,Yes, it's a good time. Sharon is my ATF. I must have offended her as I have not seen her lately. Great hands and conversation.I was fortunate enough to see sharon recently. It had been ahwile, and I won't take as long in returning to see her. Nice looking woman, gives a decent body rub

And understood why I was there. She is into it and provided an enjoyable hour. PM me for details.

WhoShotJr
11-18-12, 12:17
I would appreciate a PM about where I can see Portia, assuming she is still working. Last review about her that I found was about 5 weeks ago. Thanks.

Funtongue13
11-19-12, 00:37
I was fortunate enough to see sharon recently. It had been ahwile, and I won't take as long in returning to see her. Nice looking woman, gives a decent body rub

And understood why I was there. She is into it and provided an enjoyable hour. PM me for details.I would truly appreciate details on Sharon. She has been on my radar for a couple of years. I appreciate your reply.

Two Nutts
11-22-12, 18:16
I decided to take a side trip before going over the hill and thru the woods. Stopped at one of my local fav's. Paid the 60 for the hr. Started with a nice massage which is always filled with a great amount of ball and ass teasing. This time after 15 min. I was rock hard and could'nt wait. I took her hand and she layed on the table beside me. (Off with the cloths first of coarse) We lay there kissing like teenagers and I started my decent to the nipples then her pussy. I asked if she liked it, it was obvious she did. I went to town on her until she came and could'nt take anymore of my toungue. She pointed at the cover I brought and I gave it to her. Before I let her put it on I let her suck me until rock hard again. With her still laying on the table and me standing I inserted with a Ohhhh from her, then she scooted closer to get me fully inside her, I was pumping away and right before I blew she dug her heels into my ass cheeks to keep me pumping. I told her I was cumming and she looked at me with that cute asian face and slowly licked her lips back and forth. After we were thru she said I have more time and finnished up my massage. 120 tip and yes I will return

LookingHard
11-23-12, 16:41
I decided to take a side trip before going over the hill and thru the woods. Stopped at one of my local fav's. Paid the 60 for the hr. Started with a nice massage which is always filled with a great amount of ball and ass teasing. This time after 15 min. I was rock hard and could'nt wait. I took her hand and she layed on the table beside me. (Off with the cloths first of coarse) We lay there kissing like teenagers and I started my decent to the nipples then her pussy. I asked if she liked it, it was obvious she did. I went to town on her until she came and could'nt take anymore of my toungue. She pointed at the cover I brought and I gave it to her. Before I let her put it on I let her suck me until rock hard again. With her still laying on the table and me standing I inserted with a Ohhhh from her, then she scooted closer to get me fully inside her, I was pumping away and right before I blew she dug her heels into my ass cheeks to keep me pumping. I told her I was cumming and she looked at me with that cute asian face and slowly licked her lips back and forth. After we were thru she said I have more time and finnished up my massage. 120 tip and yes I will returnWith all due respect, thanks for the great story but it does no one any good if you don't cough up the location and I would love to know providers name and approximate age. I've been dieing for a good AMP provider under 30. I'm started to think it's like trying to find bigfoot, just ain't going to happen.

Two Nutts
11-23-12, 19:47
With all due respect, thanks for the great story but it does no one any good if you don't cough up the location and I would love to know providers name and approximate age. I've been dieing for a good AMP provider under 30. I'm started to think it's like trying to find bigfoot, just ain't going to happen.There was several hints in the post, some smart ones have figured it out already. Others that I trust or know, I have pm'd. (that's the only way I'm giving out that info)

Your pm is on its way. I have gotten request's from many with 0 post asking, it aint gona happen guy's. I have alot of time and $$$$$ invested to just pass it along to unknown individules. Sorry.

You guys that are trusted just pm, I'll share, it's not a hidden treasure, just one I have gained a mutual frindship with.

Again, I just posted what happend to me, it may not happen to anyone else. YMMV

Joker555
11-23-12, 22:38
I went to massage place near Bowman, saw one if the providers named Quinn says she is new. She is very pretty.

Her massage skills were not that great and there was too much conversation, nice to talk to buy nothing sunsual and no extras, even though plenty of suggestion and permission was provided. It was implied that a second visit might get me more.

That was a disspointment for $85 bucks you expect to leave happy at a minimum.

It's not like you go to these places for a good massage. We talked about life in Louisville, I don't think she thought I was LEO, maybe they have a rule of not extras on first visit.

Either way I won't be going back there, Stadium and other places have much better service IMHO.

Good Luck

Amitus
11-23-12, 23:47
To his Defense he did share. I totally understand because there are a lot of lurkers and freeloaders around here.

There was several hints in the post, some smart ones have figured it out already. Others that I trust or know, I have pm'd. (that's the only way I'm giving out that info)

Your pm is on its way. I have gotten request's from many with 0 post asking, it aint gona happen guy's. I have alot of time and $$$$$ invested to just pass it along to unknown individules. Sorry.

You guys that are trusted just pm, I'll share, it's not a hidden treasure, just one I have gained a mutual frindship with.

Again, I just posted what happend to me, it may not happen to anyone else. YMMV

Bigtlvr
11-24-12, 00:18
I have gotten request's from many with 0 post asking, it aint gona happen guy's. I have alot of time and $$$$$ invested to just pass it along to unknown individules. Sorry.Here here! Same thing happens to me, I just hit delete.

Bon Denver
11-24-12, 01:17
Either way I won't be going back there, Stadium and other places have much better service IMHO.

Good LuckStadium has better service than Standard? You mean "did". They are no longer in biz.

Joker555
11-24-12, 03:59
Stadium has better service than Standard? You mean "did". They are no longer in biz.I never got more than a standard, have not been in Louisville in a few months sucks the stadium closed.

I'm sure replacements have opened.

I'll try to check a few out next week before I leave.

Thanks Bon.

Member #4300
11-25-12, 15:59
I know that I am a newbie, however I'm still taking this chance to get started into this hobby here in lousiville this girl caught my sttention even though she is at Ivans place on fern valley I still went and was slightly suprised that she is a real dream, her pictures do not do her justice, she said she was new, from out of town. Had great hands and just enough conversation not to much, I will be going back to see her!Very curious about this one.

Zomby
11-25-12, 17:14
If you are a noob, how do you know who Ivan is?
Very curious about this one.Maybe he can search and read? Ain't that tough.

/z

HitnRun
11-25-12, 18:35
Very curious about this one.Some could think it is strange for you to question, with only a few posts, right. HNR

Jman3848
11-25-12, 19:50
Maybe he can search and read? Ain't that tough.

/zVery true, give credit for someone actually taking initiative and not having to be told RTFF after 2 posts.

Rome1188
11-25-12, 22:25
Very true, give credit for someone actually taking initiative and not having to be told RTFF after 2 posts.I am down in nashville but keep up with the L'ville board so when I am up there I know who to go see but I have no idea who this Ivan is. I have seen guys ripping him for a good while but I am not up there enough to really ask you guys to tell me the entire story about him. You guys lead me to Alana and Kelli so I can't thank you guys enough.

Cooperman
11-25-12, 22:55
I am down in nashville but keep up with the L'ville board so when I am up there I know who to go see but I have no idea who this Ivan is. I have seen guys ripping him for a good while but I am not up there enough to really ask you guys to tell me the entire story about him. You guys lead me to Alana and Kelli so I can't thank you guys enough.He is the former Csar of Russia (14th Century). Known generally as "Ivan the Terrible" though in truth the Russians called him "Ivan Grotznye" which better translates as "Ivan the Dreaded". He was responsible for throwing off the "Tarter Yoke" which freed Russia from the control of Mongolia (Ghenghis Kahn conquered. His sones were unable to hold).

RedMustang
11-25-12, 23:06
He is the former Csar of Russia (14th Century). Known generally as "Ivan the Terrible" though in truth the Russians called him "Ivan Grotznye" which better translates as "Ivan the Dreaded". He was responsible for throwing off the "Tarter Yoke" which freed Russia from the control of Mongolia (Ghenghis Kahn conquered. His sones were unable to hold).LMAO. An evil person.

Bigtlvr
11-26-12, 00:27
I am down in nashville but keep up with the L'ville board so when I am up there I know who to go see but I have no idea who this Ivan is. I have seen guys ripping him for a good while but I am not up there enough to really ask you guys to tell me the entire story about him. You guys lead me to Alana and Kelli so I can't thank you guys enough.He used to run 1501 in s. Ind and on Dixie hwy. The s. Ind site got busted a while back and he opened another shop in s. Ind that also got busted. He opened a shop in lsouth louisville about a year ago and one by bowman field a couple of months ago.

I liked the 1501 shops as you could get as much as you wanted for tips. He gets critized because his shop was not very discreet and got busted. The problem now is that his shops have pretty girls, but some are druggies and many will not give you even the standard finish. Ivan gets his cash, but we are left high and dry. Happy to help guide you when you come in town.

Jman3848
11-26-12, 13:58
I am down in nashville but keep up with the L'ville board so when I am up there I know who to go see but I have no idea who this Ivan is. I have seen guys ripping him for a good while but I am not up there enough to really ask you guys to tell me the entire story about him. You guys lead me to Alana and Kelli so I can't thank you guys enough.I can't help much with Ivan's places. Some on here are warning to avoid them like the plague, and others are saying everything if fine. Or as fine as it can be all things considered.

Good luck

Rome1188
11-26-12, 15:44
He used to run 1501 in s. Ind and on Dixie hwy. The s. Ind site got busted a while back and he opened another shop in s. Ind that also got busted. He opened a shop in lsouth louisville about a year ago and one by bowman field a couple of months ago.

I liked the 1501 shops as you could get as much as you wanted for tips. He gets critized because his shop was not very discreet and got busted. The problem now is that his shops have pretty girls, but some are druggies and many will not give you even the standard finish. Ivan gets his cash, but we are left high and dry. Happy to help guide you when you come in town.Thanks. Nice recap of who this guy is. It almost sounds like you guys are in the same position we are down here now and that sucks because I did at least get to see Alana one time up there. We had a place named Private Dancer about a decade ago that was awesome and had several girls who looked as good as Alana did and that place allowed pretty much anything if the girl liked you and you tipped them. Once LE busted it and several other massage parlors, it was like an avalanche and now theyre all closed. The Private Dancer place didn't even have massage tables, it just had a couch and a large coffee table in each room but the things that went on in there were something else.

EightInDrill
11-26-12, 16:27
The place I remember most fondly in Nashville was Dawn's Hot Tubs. Pricing was simple, topping out at $ for the hour, and I never had a tip demanded of me. There was always a good selection of ladies, and I never had a lousy experience. It was inexpensive, safe and rock-solid reliable.

Sigh.

NoName Ky
11-26-12, 16:44
The place I remember most fondly in Nashville was Dawn's Hot Tubs. Pricing was simple, topping out at $ for the hour, and I never had a tip demanded of me. There was always a good selection of ladies, and I never had a lousy experience. It was inexpensive, safe and rock-solid reliable.

Sigh.Yes Nashville was a great place about 20 years ago. Great looking ladies and great pricing!

Member #4300
11-26-12, 18:40
Some could think it is strange for you to question, with only a few posts, right. HNRI have hundreds of posts on another board, well until I had a run in with the moderator and got deleted and blocked. He continues to block my IPs when I post with my new name. All I have to do is break connection and reconnect and I'm back in. LOLs. Been lurking here a while. Don't feel as welcome there anymore. Tried to warn of a questionable provider in Indy and all the trouble began.

Hamrsblonz
11-26-12, 19:06

Sigh.Man eight street was loaded with hot hot hot hot full service providers early 2001 then a big sting ruined it all. Worse thing is I never found a UTR regular.

Rome1188
11-26-12, 20:41

Sigh.I don't know if you ever made it to Private Dancer, but the one girl I had to see almost everytime actually moved to Cali to do modeling and actually test shot for Playboy. Its sad that theres nothing like that around now because she wasnt just gorgeous, she was as sweet as could be.

Member #5465
11-26-12, 20:55
After mourning for the loss of Carla's, I saw Dawn at HG on Preston. Appears a little older than the pics. Very nice, petite. Light touch rub, but fun and accommodating. A great time was had by both, ended as one would expect with some treats and I will definitely repeat. .7 for the rub, .3 tip. An hour session but in and out in 45 minutes. Contributing members and those who have helped me out know what to do. LMA

Mr Serious
11-26-12, 22:01
I visited a local AMP and was asked for my I'd, the older lady at the door said "No I'd, no massage". Am I wrong for being nervous about this? I do realize I am a new (ish) member, so if I shouldn't be asking this question someone let me know.

GoTaHaveIt
11-27-12, 01:04
I visited a local AMP and was asked for my I'd, the older lady at the door said "No I'd, no massage". Am I wrong for being nervous about this? I do realize I am a new (ish) member, so if I shouldn't be asking this question someone let me know.I, ve heard of this before but only when the business was being watched, more than likely they have been tipped off to a possible uncle leo visit in the near future. What was the name of this AMP that would very helpful for the mongers don't want anybody walking into a trap.

Mr Serious
11-27-12, 01:06
I visited a local AMP and was asked for my I'd, the older lady at the door said "No I'd, no massage". Am I wrong for being nervous about this? I do realize I am a new (ish) member, so if I shouldn't be asking this question someone let me know.For some reason my mobile device is changing "I'd" as in identification to "I'd". Sorry for not catching that.

Mr Serious
11-27-12, 01:33
I, ve heard of this before but only when the business was being watched, more than likely they have been tipped off to a possible uncle leo visit in the near future. What was the name of this AMP that would very helpful for the mongers don't want anybody walking into a trap.I'm not sure if naming the place is a breach of the usage policies of the site, but the place was in Buechel. I think I'll just try another spot. Thanks for the tip.

BobHowr2005
11-27-12, 03:01
I visited a local AMP and was asked for my I'd, the older lady at the door said "No I'd, no massage". Am I wrong for being nervous about this? I do realize I am a new (ish) member, so if I shouldn't be asking this question someone let me know.I've been to a few AMPs and was never asked for I'd. If I was asked for it I'd have to leave sounds fishy to me and I don't know how showing an ID would tell them if your leo or not.

Hamrsblonz
11-27-12, 10:52
I don't know if you ever made it to Private Dancer, but the one girl I had to see almost everytime actually moved to Cali to do modeling and actually test shot for Playboy. Its sad that theres nothing like that around now because she wasnt just gorgeous, she was as sweet as could be.I visited Private Dancer twice. Both times to see the best looking provider I have ever seen hands down. Kim was the name she went by. Short haired blond, perfect bronze tan with not a tan line period, perfect firm naturals, no tats, blondish brazilian strip and one of the largest clits (next to Dee Dee's) I've ever tasted. She was the best reverse cowgirl rider I ever have had. That and her moaning was amazing. The oral skills were unbelievable and she would swallow every drop. Oh, and all for $.25! In a blink of an eye they were busted and I never seen her again. Just wondering if maybe that was who Rome1188 is referring to?

GoTaHaveIt
11-27-12, 18:45
Has anybody been to AMP Easteren on shelbyville Road yet?

Rome1188
11-27-12, 20:46
I visited Private Dancer twice. Both times to see the best looking provider I have ever seen hands down. Kim was the name she went by. Short haired blond, perfect bronze tan with not a tan line period, perfect firm naturals, no tats, blondish brazilian strip and one of the largest clits (next to Dee Dee's) I've ever tasted. She was the best reverse cowgirl rider I ever have had. That and her moaning was amazing. The oral skills were unbelievable and she would swallow every drop. Oh, and all for $.25! In a blink of an eye they were busted and I never seen her again. Just wondering if maybe that was who Rome1188 is referring to?I don't remember a Kim but the girl I was talking about went by Dylan. Long curly haired blonde who was into the fitness model competitions then got implants to try and do Playboy. She didn't need the impants but didn't go overboard so either way looked incredible. She had me take some photos of her and she photographed unbelieveably but once she moved to Cali I never heard what happened to her. You were right about the costs. I met some girls who didn't even ask for a tip so a 30 minute session with them was almost nothing.

Jman3848
11-28-12, 10:19
I've been to a few AMPs and was never asked for I'd. If I was asked for it I'd have to leave sounds fishy to me and I don't know how showing an ID would tell them if your leo or not.I believe they have the ability to get a "fake I. D" if need be. Maybe they are being watched.

JohnLou
11-28-12, 17:33
First I want to address the I'd issue. The parlor will ask for one if they think you work for Leo. I went a few days ago to the spa on Dixie and was surprises at how much came with the price. 60 / hh 80 / hr comes with happy ending. Although it isn't full service the rub was worth it.

Legal Eagle
11-28-12, 22:33
I visited a local AMP and was asked for my I'd, the older lady at the door said "No I'd, no massage". Am I wrong for being nervous about this? I do realize I am a new (ish) member, so if I shouldn't be asking this question someone let me know.This is unheard of, Mr. Serious. The only reason I can surmise for a question of this nature would be verification of your age.

Sxfrk
11-29-12, 17:39
10C01-1211-FC-000292 ______, Ivan J 11/28/2012 Clark County Circuit Court 1

Pending 35-45-6-2 (a) 1) /FC: Corrupt Business Influence.

6-3-6-11 (a) /FD: Tax Evasion.

6-2. 5-9-8 (be) /FD: Maintaining False Tax Records.

35-43-4-2 (a) /FD: Theft

Two Nutts
11-30-12, 21:02
Thought I'd try a newer (to me anyway) AMP. Walked right in, no waiting. Paid for an hr. 80 bucks. A very attractive asian came in while I was undressing and waited by the bed with a nice smile painted on her face. Hi baby she says, lay face down. I was asked and chose "soft". It was very tantalizing. Alot of ass and ball play. She had me at attention right away. There is a clock in the room and I would take glance every now and then. You been here before baby, nope I reply. She's now blowing on my ass while rubbing the boys. A little leg and foot rub in between the ass play. I would moan for her and she would say oh yeah, enjoy baby ohhh yeah. I couldn't take it any longer. 20 minutes in and I flip. OHHHH She says looking at my hard on. Is this ok while rubbing. I did the normal begging for options, but to no avail. I got a very good HJ from a pretty 31-32 ish asian while she was fully clothed, she didn't mind me roaming tho. After the clean up I thought I should have went for the hh. BUT WAIT! She starts giving me another massage, a real one. One that I dozed off twice. This lasted for another half hr. Now I was happy. I tipped 40, she was happy.

It may not be everyones cup of tea, but if you read my previous AMP post, thats the way it started for me there as well. So I may give this a few more times before I make my final decission.

Name and place upon request. But damn, don't ask just to be asking, I answerd 42 requests, (and deleted as many from 0 posters) from the other place and have yet to see a report, good or bad.

Mr Serious
12-01-12, 23:44
This is unheard of, Mr. Serious. The only reason I can surmise for a question of this nature would be verification of your age.Yeah, the problem is that I'm visibly older than 18. Either way I don't see me handing over my I'd in this situation.

Thanks for the response.

TmExpress20
12-02-12, 22:02
I didn't have a dream, I had a nightmare. In my dream I saw an asian named Shelly. I got a shower and she made me put on these things that were like fish net boxers. After shower, go back to room and lay on stomach without towel, so thinking maybe shower experience was just to be safe. After half hour comes the flip and then she covers me with towel. Every time I try to move the towel, she put it back on me. When hour was up she asked if massage was good. I said it was ok but I think you missed a spot. She said no miss spot. No do that here. Then when I was leaving she asked me for a tip. I said no I didn't like massage that much.

Golden Country
12-04-12, 02:09
I didn't have a dream, I had a nightmare. In my dream I saw an asian named Shelly. I got a shower and she made me put on these things that were like fish net boxers. After shower, go back to room and lay on stomach without towel, so thinking maybe shower experience was just to be safe. After half hour comes the flip and then she covers me with towel. Every time I try to move the towel, she put it back on me. When hour was up she asked if massage was good. I said it was ok but I think you missed a spot. She said no miss spot. No do that here. Then when I was leaving she asked me for a tip. I said no I didn't like massage that much.I had the same experience the first time there it got better after that ut she did put an effort into the massage and I got like 90 min including the shower. Only made me wear the "underwear" the first time though. I tipped her 20 the first time because of good massage and extra time and she remembered me the second time and had a much more pleasent experience.

Golden

Herum2
12-04-12, 12:36
Has anybody been to AMP Easteren on shelbyville Road yet?Same as Anchorage excellent massage only.

HappierEnding
12-05-12, 11:17
Had a dream that I went there and had a good time with an older therapist named Hana.

The table shower was thorough, the massage was good, and, for an Asian woman, she spoke decent French.

Evansville ManHave seen Hana a few times. Kelly there is my go to as she's a little younger but Hana definitely knows her way around the body. She gives a very thorough table shower and never seems to be concerned with time. The visits get better over time and I can safely say there is nothing off the menu.

Bon Denver
12-05-12, 22:10
http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-asian-spa-29/4836805

Why do they ALWAYS have a "Grand Opening?". They have ads up since July. But before that they've done this for years. I really don't get it.

WyldOne8
12-11-12, 09:24
I went numerous pages back in this forum hoping to find the answer to what happened at the Stadium, or why they closed. I am really curious as to what happened to Ginger and Alana. Are they elsewhere in the biz? I see where Randi has moved to a location she lists as I65 & Preston. But Ginger was a special lady and a blast simply to talk with while there. And details as what happened?

Robert710
12-11-12, 13:08
Had my bimonthly visit to a very Popular AMP, I believe the experience was very Sunny. Great massage and a lack luster ending. If it was a book, I would have finished it myself! Stopped by a newly opened AMP just down the street, a southern experience. At that location I was told to come back in three days by a very attractive "Chinese" lady. Spent. 8 for entry fee and tipped. 2, was told to increase it to. 4 so I did for an experience I wouldn't repeat, but I will in 2 weeks or so.

Minion
12-16-12, 12:17
I have visited a couple three AMPs on the south side of the ville, while some better than others the provider age is pretty consistent mid to upper 40's is my guess. Some are very attractive while others not so much. I wish I could find a younger variety of provider wether it be solo or in a parlor. I've been reconning Mallory now that I have joined this site. Looks very promising in the looks dept. Just got to nail down the details a little better then Ill take the plunge on her. I know she's not asian but Damn she's hot!

Two Nutts
12-17-12, 20:02
I hit the Spa on Dixie today. Had a good massage and HE last time I was there, but things changed for the worse. I won't return.

I normally leave the details to pm's when it's a good time for obvious reasons. But when it's a shitty time, well it goes global.

Started with a lame massage from Sunny, more of a streatching exercise. 20 minutes in she puts oil on me and I'm thinking this may start to feel good. But she says somthing in Korean and another girl comes in the room. Sunny says Jenny take care of you now have fun. Well jenny gave a worse rub rub, then asked me to turn over. From there I recieved the worse HAND JOB I ever got in my life. I mean I could barley stay hard, I had to concentrate to cum. I tried to touch her but she about flipped out saying NO TOUCH, NO TOUCH! I finally came but I can do a better job myself. I left ten bucks and didn't want to leave that. Sunny comes out in the hall on my way out asking how she was. (I think she was new at this) I rolled my eyes and said your kidding right.

Again I won't be back, they probably won't stay in business long anyway doing that kinda shit. Hope this keeps anyone from visiting.

Cevelife
12-22-12, 08:55
Yesterday I thought I'd try the Island Freeze. The best thing I can say about the place is the room I used had a NEW memoryfoam table. So much more comfortable than other places when lying down. But that is about it. Nothing bad, but nothing what I was expecting either. The lady was in her 40's I'm guessing with a great big forehead. Still ok looking though. She spoke mildly good English. Body seemed good. Gave a decent massage, but I have had way better. Was never sure is she was giving me signs on the flip or not. She put a hot towel over my playground and got so close to everything that she even grazed top, sides, and bottoms while never actually touching. I would "mmm" to let her know I enjoyed that touch in that area but she would always trail of down my leg or other. During the shower she covered me again and clean my crack and hole and again I tried to give her signs that she could move around the bend. But she never did. After we where done and I was wet, she asked if everything was ok. I asked if there was anymore services. Se looked at me like I was the madhatter. Then I recovered and said,"you didn't wash my hair. Doesn't a table shower include hair washing?" She said no but offered me a bottle of shampoo. I said nah and proceeded to dress. As we were walking out she had the nerve to ask me for a tip, saying all her life she has worked hard. I gave her a five. To be honest, this is only the third parlor I have ever tried, and the first two I got what I wanted. But not this time, so I didn't have a clue if I regular parlorists get tips or not. I might return if others have better reviews. Maybe you ahve to go back twice for more fun.

Golden Country
12-22-12, 11:08
Yesterday I thought I'd try the Island Freeze. The best thing I can say about the place is the room I used had a NEW memoryfoam table. So much more comfortable than other places when lying down. But that is about it. Nothing bad, but nothing what I was expecting either. The lady was in her 40's I'm guessing with a great big forehead. Still ok looking though. She spoke mildly good English. Body seemed good. Gave a decent massage, but I have had way better. Was never sure is she was giving me signs on the flip or not. She put a hot towel over my playground and got so close to everything that she even grazed top, sides, and bottoms while never actually touching. I would "mmm" to let her know I enjoyed that touch in that area but she would always trail of down my leg or other. During the shower she covered me again and clean my crack and hole and again I tried to give her signs that she could move around the bend. But she never did. After we where done and I was wet, she asked if everything was ok. I asked if there was anymore services. Se looked at me like I was the madhatter. Then I recovered and said,"you didn't wash my hair. Doesn't a table shower include hair washing?" She said no but offered me a bottle of shampoo. I said nah and proceeded to dress. As we were walking out she had the nerve to ask me for a tip, saying all her life she has worked hard. I gave her a five. To be honest, this is only the third parlor I have ever tried, and the first two I got what I wanted. But not this time, so I didn't have a clue if I regular parlorists get tips or not. I might return if others have better reviews. Maybe you ahve to go back twice for more fun.At this one Nobody gets it on their first visit. But they are much friendlier on second and third.

Two Nutts
12-22-12, 12:08
Not far east, the one on the other side of the hwy.

40 ish, big (too big for her body) fake boobs. Spoke very clear Eng. Gave an ok rub but wanted more than the 100 I layed down for a tip.

So the service showed. CBJ was just ok. Name was Sue.

White
12-22-12, 15:18
In Louisville today and looking for a good suggestion on a place to visit. Any ideas fellas?

BFDeal
12-22-12, 23:42
It's kind of like those radio stations (for example,"the new Sunny 95 FM") — only they've been around for four years.

BFDeal

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-asian-spa-29/4836805

Why do they ALWAYS have a "Grand Opening?". They have ads up since July. But before that they've done this for years. I really don't get it.

Jman3848
12-23-12, 09:32
It's kind of like those radio stations (for example,"the new Sunny 95 FM") — only they've been around for four years.

BFDeal.Yea, seems they are continuing to try and grow their business or something. Odd. Joke. I don't recall a lot of positive reviews about the place. Maybe, the repeat business isn't as good as other places.

Anyone actually stopped in for the $29 special or whatever they are running?

Peter T
12-23-12, 09:34
Long time lurker first time poster. This site is great visited the Island reviews are spot on. Decent massage only for me. I won't be back.

Peter T
12-23-12, 09:39
June was nice short rub, nice TS. Good Asian experience.

Jman3848
12-23-12, 10:58
June was nice short rub, nice TS. Good Asian experience.Was told she is nice but expects a very good "tip". I haven't been but am told others there are a better experience.

Hover Lover
12-23-12, 21:33
Not sure what was meant by "nice TS." A typo maybe?

WhoShotJr
12-24-12, 01:39
Not sure what was meant by "nice TS." A typo maybe?TS = table shower. (Not trans-sexual)

Hover Lover
12-24-12, 10:58
TS = table shower. (Not trans-sexual)Table Shower? Whew. What a relief. Guess I'm easily confused. And gun-shy.

Hover Lover
12-24-12, 17:11
Had a GFE appointment set up with a new (to me) lady, but ten minutes before the appointment (and after I had taken the very expensive little blue pill) she texted that we would have to reschedule for another day. So there I was, almost to her place, with Mr. Woody starting to rise. What to do, what to do. And on short notice. Called HG. Nice voice answered, said they were open for another hour. On my way, says I. Got there in 5 minutes and was told only 45 mins available, for $.6. Deal. Serenity showed me to the room, and I got comfy, belly down, with the towel folded next to my legs. She came in and immediately put the towel on me. Hmmm. Mediocre rub ensued, with light chit chat. Some minor roaming was tolerated, outside the clothing. After the flip, I admired her cleavage and asked to see more. After asking several times, she popped one out, and allowed me to sample. Finally, had to place her hand on mini-me to give her the OK for the HE. And that was it. Tipped $.2 on my way out the door. No sense in repeathing that one. Used to have a pretty good time there, a couple years ago.

Two Nutts
12-25-12, 16:53
Tried Golden Fingers Monday. Had a very sweet cuttie that I would have loved to got naked.

Really good massage, I took the 90 min. She got very close to the boys many times but that was it. I would pull the towel off to expose myself in its full glory, she just grinned and coverd me back up. I still tipped 20 because the massage was good. If there is more to be had at this place I'd like a pm. I'm pretty good at getting alittle where ya can't and this place seems total legit. Oh, she had no problem with me rubbing her ass damn near the whole time.

Dick Shafter
12-26-12, 03:10
Was told she is nice but expects a very good "tip". I haven't been but am told others there are a better experience.Try Kelly at FE. One of the best AMP experiences I've ever had. She's a bit younger than June or Judy too. BTW, I haven't seen Judy in awhile. I wonder if she'll ever be back? Kelly has a nice body and she gives quite a good massage, albeit a little bit short. It's still good though as she works all the muscles so you really feel like you're getting the complete massage even though it's a tiny bit short. And she's pretty much down for whatever but of course, YMMV. Price was reasonable too and she had a nice attitude. She told me she'd only been there about a month, and that was a week or 2 ago.

Jman3848
12-26-12, 18:39
Try Kelly at FE. One of the best AMP experiences I've ever had. She's a bit younger than June or Judy too. BTW, I haven't seen Judy in awhile. I wonder if she'll ever be back? Kelly has a nice body and she gives quite a good massage, albeit a little bit short. It's still good though as she works all the muscles so you really feel like you're getting the complete massage even though it's a tiny bit short. And she's pretty much down for whatever but of course, YMMV. Price was reasonable too and she had a nice attitude. She told me she'd only been there about a month, and that was a week or 2 ago.That's the one! Said she talked a lot but gave a very good massage. Idk, but he's about a once a week customer of her's so it must be worth it!

GoTaHaveIt
12-28-12, 10:27
Well was bored again thought I take another trip to sou In. To the Islands, well massage was very good thats all that was happening tried showing off a little, pointing then I just asked and was told no do that stuff here, and if any other provider does they will not be here anymore. So I guess that if any monger hits a homerun it will be on a YMMV senario. So when you make your review all other mongers don't expect the same thing or at least see that provider there anymore. In closing I guess we all expect every place to be a He type place we are spoiled and there are legit places also.

DarthNurse
12-28-12, 11:31
Thanks for the warning I will avoid that place at all costs. I see that Reign chick has more reasonable prices now 65 hh full nude b2b massage has anyone tried it? Any luck on extras?

Well was bored again thought I take another trip to sou In. To the Islands, well massage was very good thats all that was happening tried showing off a little, pointing then I just asked and was told no do that stuff here, and if any other provider does they will not be here anymore. So I guess that if any monger hits a homerun it will be on a YMMV senario. So when you make your review all other mongers don't expect the same thing or at least see that provider there anymore. In closing I guess we all expect every place to be a He type place we are spoiled and there are legit places also.

Ol Muff Diver
12-28-12, 17:23
I am a bit out of the loop & don't know what all the abbreviations for parlors are. For instance, is FE, far east & there are a few more. & where is bowman? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Omd

Fast Spa
12-29-12, 10:40
Well was bored again thought I take another trip to sou In. To the Islands, well massage was very good thats all that was happening tried showing off a little, pointing then I just asked and was told no do that stuff here, and if any other provider does they will not be here anymore. So I guess that if any monger hits a homerun it will be on a YMMV senario. So when you make your review all other mongers don't expect the same thing or at least see that provider there anymore. In closing I guess we all expect every place to be a He type place we are spoiled and there are legit places also.I have been there several times and enjoyed the clean facility with comfortable tables and excellent massage. After getting to know the therapist I have enjoyed pretty sgreat service there. They are bringing in new therapists soon Ill keep you informed.

Card Fan
12-29-12, 22:30
Anyone have any info on the new place with the $29 foot massage specials? Been thinking about giving it a try but wanted to know what I'm in for first. As always pm's are fine. Thanks in advance.

Be safe.

BlazerLazer
12-29-12, 22:54
I'm playing catch up on my recent adventures. Before the Holidays, had a very pleasant time with Mrs Love of the Victorian era. She's hot, sweet and naturally sensual. Will (and have) repeated.

I'm also wanting to see Mallory and Alecia, but have not seen their ads since the break they took. Interested to m is if anything happened.

Ol Muff Diver
12-30-12, 12:43
Again,

I know that bowman is near bowman field, but where?

Thanks

Zomby
12-31-12, 09:49
I know that bowman is near bowman field, but where?Why are you asking here? If you call them and set up an appointment, it seems likely that they will tell you.

Note that I'm not saying this because I think you're a LEO, because after all, the cops already know where the place is, just wondering why, if you're so curious about the place, you haven't set something up yourself.

/z

ReadyForDay
12-31-12, 11:41
Again,

ThanksBowman is a small air field. Set an appointment and they will tell you the address. Remember that you are supporting Ivan if you go there. Its your call if you do. No hard feelings on that, but wanted you to be aware.

KyBuddy
12-31-12, 12:41
Bowman is a small air field. Set an appointment and they will tell you the address. Remember that you are supporting Ivan if you go there. Its your call if you do. No hard feelings on that, but wanted you to be aware.Somewhat new here and not looking to open up old news but what or who is this Ivan?

Bon Denver
12-31-12, 12:56
Why are you asking here? If you call them and set up an appointment, it seems likely that they will tell you.

Note that I'm not saying this because I think you're a LEO, because after all, the cops already know where the place is, just wondering why, if you're so curious about the place, you haven't set something up yourself.

/zIf he is anything like me, he probably wants to know where before deciding to set up an appt so he can drive by and see if he is comfortable with the location and the building, etc. If he calls and sets up the appt, only to get the address and then drives by and sees it's not comfortable for him, then he would have to call again and cancel the appt which can be a pain for the girl (s). How far in advance do they schedule and would he even have time to drive by and decide and still give her ample and courteous time to rearrange her schedule? I have done the same as him and asked where the Stadium was before deciding to go there. Someone PMed me their address and I drove by before calling. Makes sense to me to do it this way. Some people are just a lot more cautious than others.

Zomby
12-31-12, 14:27
If he is anything like me, he probably wants to know where before deciding to set up an appt so he can drive by and see if he is comfortable with the location and the building, etc. If he calls and sets up the appt, only to get the address and then drives by and sees it's not comfortable for him, then he would have to call again and cancel the appt which can be a pain for the girl (s).OK, I can see that. Mind you, I personally would not have a problem calling back to cancel if I didn't feel comfortable after driving by. I would tell them exactly why, too. After all, my safety and comfort are far more important than anyone else's inconvenience. At least to me.

However, I recognize that I am in fact a self-centered jerk, and most folks may not be, at least to the same extent.

/z

Herum2
12-31-12, 15:41
Tried Golden Fingers Monday. Had a very sweet cuttie that I would have loved to got naked.

Really good massage, I took the 90 min. She got very close to the boys many times but that was it. I would pull the towel off to expose myself in its full glory, she just grinned and coverd me back up. I still tipped 20 because the massage was good. If there is more to be had at this place I'd like a pm. I'm pretty good at getting alittle where ya can't and this place seems total legit. Oh, she had no problem with me rubbing her ass damn near the whole time.Many visits the best massage only,

LookingHard
12-31-12, 15:59
Again,

ThanksMan if you're not a cop or a stalker you sure are doing a good job of making yourself look like one. I pm'd you and told you about most places two-call process. What's your deal?

Jc4024
12-31-12, 18:29
However, I recognize that I am in fact a self-centered jerk, and most folks may not be, at least to the same extent.Almost everyone is to some extent or another, just whether they admit it or not is another matter.

HitnRun
12-31-12, 20:43
Man if you're not a cop or a stalker you sure are doing a good job of making yourself look like one. I pm'd you and told you about most places two-call process. What's your deal?Meet up, take him there, and introduce him to whom ever is there, and inform them why he is there, and. FUCK THAT. Read the forum for yourself, do your own home work. Or stay home, and jerk off to some gay midget porn. WTF. The info is available. Sorry. I keep forgetting. You can't fix stupid. HNR. SR members are incumbered by idiots, but we press on

Ol Muff Diver
12-31-12, 20:56
Man if you're not a cop or a stalker you sure are doing a good job of making yourself look like one. I pm'd you and told you about most places two-call process. What's your deal?So, as I got tired of waiting from a response from anyone, I do appreciate your reply. Guess my other question criss-crossed, before I got yours.

I am not a sr member, just plowing my way thru this stuff. Guarantee that I'm no le, but you may surely want to believe what you want to believe!

It's not rocket surgery!

LookingHard
01-01-13, 16:27
So, as I got tired of waiting from a response from anyone, I do appreciate your reply. Guess my other question criss-crossed, before I got yours.

I am not a sr member, just plowing my way thru this stuff. Guarantee that I'm no le, but you may surely want to believe what you want to believe!

It's not rocket surgery!First, name calling, really? Upon re-reading my post maybe a "LOL" or something would have been more appropriate, I really meant it in jest I don't think you're LE. Also, I checked the time of your post versus my pm and the post was before the pm so you didn't read and and then post for another response (which is what I initially thought). In the future, there is a lag in time that your post go up as a new member and many members have limited opportunity to check, post, and pm so give your questions more time to filter in the future. Good luck and safe hunting. Lastly, when I was new I started going to a few asian massage parlor's to learn the ropes, however most of them around here are all 40ish year old women.

NakedTruth
01-01-13, 17:09
So, as I got tired of waiting from a response from anyone, I do appreciate your reply. Guess my other question criss-crossed, before I got yours.

It's not rocket surgery!A question I ask when making the first call to a new location is "what can you tell me about your location, is it a house, apartment or store front". I also ask about sensitive or nosy neighbors and if its safe and if parking is in front or back. How she answers not only can tell you a lot about the location but can give you a better ideal how friendly and helpful she is which translates to how the session might go. That call and question can be made even if your not ready to set an appointment. After all you need to know location before you know how to figure your driving time etc.

Wane9867
01-01-13, 20:12
Meet up, take him there, and introduce him to whom ever is there, and inform them why he is there, and. FUCK THAT. Read the forum for yourself, do your own home work. Or stay home, and jerk off to some gay midget porn. WTF. The info is available. Sorry. I keep forgetting. You can't fix stupid. HNR. SR members are incumbered by idiots, but we press on"Encumbered by idiots but carry on" funny Doesn't appear that any pressed you to post. You just took it on your own to post a smart ass reply. Sorry your life is so tough. Prime example of why I don't post here much responses like that from someone who thinks they are special since they are a senior. It really is no big deal to became a senior nor anything to boast about. Treat all posters with some respect might get some good information from more people that way.

Bigtlvr
01-01-13, 21:01
What's all this laying around S*t? Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble.

For the love of god, man up and go get some pu$$why!

Bigtlvr
01-02-13, 10:17
Lighten-up, francis!He was trying to help you out.

Jman3848
01-02-13, 11:31
Why's everyone so touchy?

Nobecz
01-02-13, 15:30
I'm not familiar with "Alana's Relaxation on Floyd. Still open? Thee Alana? Can someone enlighten me?

Bigtlvr
01-02-13, 16:33
I'm not familiar with "Alana's Relaxation on Floyd. Still open? Thee Alana? Can someone enlighten me?That "board" is not accurate for Louisville. The place the reviewer is referring to is (was) the stadium and Alana.

Ol Muff Diver
01-02-13, 18:23
He was trying to help you out.Yea. Right!

Jman3848
01-03-13, 12:47
I'm not familiar with "Alana's Relaxation on Floyd. Still open? Thee Alana? Can someone enlighten me?Maybe CS could chime in with an update.

Nobecz
01-03-13, 12:48
Thanks. Some boards have old info I guess.

That "board" is not accurate for Louisville. The place the reviewer is referring to is (was) the stadium and Alana.

Bigtlvr
01-03-13, 14:44
Yea. Right!Yea, you'll get lots of help with that attitude.

HitnRun
01-03-13, 20:14
"Encumbered by idiots but carry on" funny Doesn't appear that any pressed you to post. You just took it on your own to post a smart ass reply. Sorry your life is so tough. Prime example of why I don't post here much responses like that from someone who thinks they are special since they are a senior. It really is no big deal to became a senior nor anything to boast about. Treat all posters with some respect might get some good information from more people that way.Pressed to post, by the lack of reading the forum, to get info that already exists. Respect is earned, not given where I come from. I'm not special for being a senior member, its because I read, and don't ask for info that already exists. This is one of those times, you shouldn't have posted. Unless your donation to the board is a spelling lesson. It really doesn't matter if I make you mad, I'm not trying to get BJ from you, or get some of your pussy. HNR

Hugger
01-03-13, 20:28
I thought this was a site to help and give reviews I am from out of town looking for info to make my stay it town a lot more fun I think all you guys need to get laid not sit at your computer picking fights If you would spend half the time reviewing the providers that you guys do bitching this would be a lot better site why should all of us have to read your BS.

Kygeekster
01-03-13, 22:22
THEE Alana is now tending bar at a local louisville night spot.

Maybe CS could chime in with an update.

Slick Dick
01-03-13, 22:26
THEE Alana is now tending bar at a local louisville night spot.Which one? That place will be hopping in no time.

Bigtlvr
01-04-13, 09:26
THEE Alana is now tending bar at a local louisville night spot.
Which one? That place will be hopping in no time.I know the place and its not exactly low-key in terms of outfits, BUT I really don't think you should give out the name of the bar or the general location on this board. She is a civi now and this type of publicity could bring a lot of unwanted attention to her. Remember there are many unsavory characters that read this board, many more read than post.

MadeForU
01-04-13, 15:21
I know the place and its not exactly low-key in terms of outfits, BUT I really don't think you should give out the name of the bar or the general location on this board. She is a civi now and this type of publicity could bring a lot of unwanted attention to her. Remember there are many unsavory characters that read this board, many more read than post.Please, is she whorin or bartendin? If she's bartending then I know of no one who would'nt want the business. Drunks are Drunks. Ho's are Ho's.

Let it be said, let it be done.

Jc4024
01-04-13, 19:17
According to forum policy I was going to redact the above post and issue an argumentative infraction. That was until I checked the thread and saw that he was correct. You have to go back three pages to see the first actual report on an experience at a massage parlor. The name of this thread is Massage Parlor Reports could we please return to the topic at hand? In the spirit of this, I saw Chelsey recently after not having seen in her in a heck of a long time. She's got bolt ons now, and while I didn't view them as closely as I could have, they seemed nice. She's still got great technique, and while as far as I know she doesn't do any extras, she still does a great job at teasing out a standard ending.

Dick Shafter
01-05-13, 04:32
Went back to FE earlier tonight and I was told that Kelly is on vacation now. Bummer! I guess she wasn't there for long at all cause when I went a couple weeks ago she told me that she had only been there a couple months? I got June though who I'd been with before. She is nice and all but def not as good overall as Kelly was. The sauna was apparently broken too.

Does anyone know who else is on the staff there now? I should have just asked but I didn't, and the lady who answers the door has little to say. I've visited with yoko, baby, and Judy all in the past. Are any of them still around? I'd love to see Judy again. Thanks in advance for any info anyone can pass along. If you'd rather PM me then that's fine, and would be great, and I'll be happy to share my experiences as well.

Hamrsblonz
01-05-13, 10:22
Please, is she whorin or bartendin? If she's bartending then I know of no one who would'nt want the business. Drunks are Drunks. Ho's are Ho's.

Let it be said, let it be done.If anyone actually believes that Alana didn't build up an UTR clientele then they are profusely kidding themselves. Many of the once great providers have a UTR clientele and no longer post ads. Whether it was the guy who gave them the most dough, or could get them the most drugs, or the ones that could provide legal counsel, many providers that no longer post ads made safe regulars and no longer have to take the chance of a sting.

Cloud Strife
01-05-13, 11:55
If anyone actually believes that Alana didn't build up an UTR clientele then they are profusely kidding themselves. Many of the once great providers have a UTR clientele and no longer post ads. Whether it was the guy who gave them the most dough, or could get them the most drugs, or the ones that could provide legal counsel, many providers that no longer post ads made safe regulars and no longer have to take the chance of a sting.All righty, I was not going to post anything on this thread while people asked where she worked till this. She did not build up an UTR clientele to continue to see clients. When she quit, she totally quit. She got the job she currently has at a bar, to go along with the other one she has somewhere else and that was that. Obviously many girls do what you are talking about here, but she was not one of them. She wants nothing to do with the hobby anymore, and that includes seeing any of this board at her bar. She's making good enough tip money with her looks as is. What conversations could you possibly strike up with her? Big is right in this case, she's a civilian now, let her be.

For the few others on here that do know where she works, I would ask that you not put it on the board, or in PM, it would be different if she were a provider, but she is not.

Bigtlvr
01-05-13, 15:14
Please, is she whorin or bartendin? If she's bartending then I know of no one who would'nt want the business. Drunks are Drunks. Ho's are Ho's.

Let it be said, let it be done.And stalkers are stalkers and creeps are creeps.

Hamrsblonz
01-05-13, 16:35
All righty, I was not going to post anything on this thread while people asked where she worked till this. She did not build up an UTR clientele to continue to see clients. When she quit, she totally quit. She got the job she currently has at a bar, to go along with the other one she has somewhere else and that was that. Obviously many girls do what you are talking about here, but she was not one of them. She wants nothing to do with the hobby anymore, and that includes seeing any of this board at her bar. She's making good enough tip money with her looks as is. What conversations could you possibly strike up with her? Big is right in this case, she's a civilian now, let her be.

For the few others on here that do know where she works, I would ask that you not put it on the board, or in PM, it would be different if she were a provider, but she is not.I will remind you this. Damn good money trumps ALL. Enough said. Also, take note of my handle. Thank you very much. Roll Tide! LOL