PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

OneSwiss
08-14-18, 13:51
I haven't seen her in a while but damn the what she is posting looks good!

https://louisville.rubratings.com/125599Yes she looks good, gives a decent rub and good conversation but too many rules and a limited menu. Too many others out there.

Scarletts
08-14-18, 15:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Maximus71
08-14-18, 15:57
CS has the pricing correct. Front desk girl is NOT ugly. Is she HOT? Considering most mongers measuring stick of "I wouldn't touch her with your. " I'd say she passes. She is obviously not part of the on hands business.

It is a place that more than one visit would be required to develop a trust / comfortablness with the therapist. Right now I'd say they are. Cautious.Looking at their website, I have the feeling that this place is like Warm Reflexology. Strictly self-service. Being located in a pretty visible location, the massage chairs and the fact they are appealing to women too would seem to back this notion up.

https://massagelouisville.com/

BluNation
08-14-18, 16:10
Got to visit Dream yesterday. She was absolutely fantastic. Even hotter in person. Pics don't do her justice. Will definitely go back and see her again. Just wow!!

JimmyWang
08-15-18, 10:39
Okay I thought I'd share some places I went into trying to see if anything was on the menu. All of the below were strictly massage. If anyone has had success with these listed please PM and let me know.

Wellness Road Massage. Changed locations no longer downtown. Seems like more is available but always awkward. Visits: 4.

Beyond Massage. All ligit. My opinion is don't waste your time; Visits: <4.

Total Vitallity Massage. Truly a beautiful woman. Professional body builder with massive bolt ons. Nothing on menu unfortunately. Visits: 4.

Member #5740
08-15-18, 20:46
Can't get her to answer text or calls.

But someone who knows her confirmed that the ad in Rubratings is her.

Member #6042
08-15-18, 23:42
Has any got information on either Nina or eve at Churchill? Mostly interested in age and body / body condition. I've seen others at Churchill but not those two. Worth a try?

MonkeySmasher
08-16-18, 12:30
Went to stone last night for some asian delight. This place never seems to fail me. Hot thick asian opened the door about 5' nothing and maybe 130 late 30's early 40's, I swear I thought she was a Chica. 60 1/2 hr and 100 CFS. Nice little set of bolt ons and a nice tight body with tastefully added tattoos to her midsection. She aimed to pleased and was very much in to the session as I was.

Scarletts
08-16-18, 12:47
You are right. I've gotten BBBJCIM and full service from her every time for about $10. But I'm worried about the sores on her pussy.Please make sure when you write a review, you are reviewing the correct one. Thanks.

Primarch
08-16-18, 16:27
Can't get her to answer text or calls.

But someone who knows her confirmed that the ad in Rubratings is her.It absolutely is her.

OneSwiss
08-16-18, 17:25
It absolutely is her.So you have seen her?

AgainLLook
08-16-18, 19:47
See a few ads on here for hg guess it was not hard to find replacements. Anyone seen these providers. Thanks.

Member #6042
08-16-18, 21:28
Please make sure when you write a review, you are reviewing the correct one. Thanks.Nope, right girl, my review is of Dream at your shop and if you don't want to see reviews like this, then keep your girls from posting self reviews.

Primarch
08-16-18, 22:52
So you have seen her?Yes. Dream with her last week. It's her for sure. Same great service as well.

MikeMike56
08-17-18, 01:57
See a few ads on here for hg guess it was not hard to find replacements. Anyone seen these providers. Thanks.Yep, walked in and straight back out. Angela is Heather, Ashley, Kayla, and Melissa is Serenity. All previous workers. Good choice if you are into the elderly LOL. Crazy Kayla, Ashley can't even walk, Heather the alcoholic thief, and Serenity the crackhead. Advisable to pass.

BluNation
08-17-18, 06:09
Nope, right girl, my review is of Dream at your shop and if you don't want to see reviews like this, then keep your girls from posting self reviews.I can tell you for sure she didn't write that review. I did. I have now seen her twice. Sorry that it was my first post I know it's crazy but I've actually never heard of this site until a couple days ago. I definitely suggest that you go check her out.

OneSwiss
08-17-18, 06:48
Yes. Dream with her last week. It's her for sure. Same great service as well.Great news, I will just keep trying to make contact because she really did give great service. Thanks for the information.

OneSwiss
08-17-18, 06:50
See a few ads on here for hg guess it was not hard to find replacements. Anyone seen these providers. Thanks.Called Danielle to make an appointment and was asked if I had seen her before. I said that I had not and was told that all new clients had to come in as walk-ins. I declined, no way that I am going to walk in and take whoever is available.

BDinkie
08-17-18, 16:37
Called Danielle to make an appointment and was asked if I had seen her before. I said that I had not and was told that all new clients had to come in as walk-ins. I declined, no way that I am going to walk in and take whoever is available.Just crossed the Station off my list (and I had high hopes of seeing Danielle).

Member #6042
08-17-18, 17:01
[Deleted by Admin]

If you ever want to get back off of moderation you really need to learn to use the Report Post button.

A2

FunTimeSnow
08-17-18, 18:01
My money is on Golf; I've seen Dream and can't imagine a review like you wrote. It's not hard to spot a self post.

I can tell you for sure she didn't write that review. I did. I have now seen her twice. Sorry that it was my first post I know it's crazy but I've actually never heard of this site until a couple days ago. I definitely suggest that you go check her out.

MikeMike56
08-17-18, 19:12
Looking at the website, it doesn't seem like you can really go wrong. I haven't met the two new girls but the ones from HG are all very nice. I can't imagine being disappointed as a walk in unless everyone is busy. Then Body Sensations is right down the street. Not quite as nice but about the same services.

Urbanwonder42
08-18-18, 08:35
I can tell you for sure she didn't write that review. I did. I have now seen her twice. Sorry that it was my first post I know it's crazy but I've actually never heard of this site until a couple days ago. I definitely suggest that you go check her out.I've also seen Dream. It was ok. I might even go so far as to say it was fine. But I'd have to say you have very few experiences to use as comparison to post a review such as you did. Or perhaps Dream took care of you well above and beyond what myself and others have gotten from her. Either way the post definitely came across as self promotion and the fact that it was one of your initial posts on this site makes it look that much worse.

MonkeySmasher
08-18-18, 10:21
Just crossed the Station off my list (and I had high hopes of seeing Danielle).Can't you walk out just as easy as you walked in if the girl you want to see isn't available? Not like the trip would be a total waste since BS is across the street and Empire is right next door hell, stone is maybe a mile down the street. You have options if it doesn't pan out. Walkin-in ask for the girl you want and not available don't settle and walk out!

Macthesword
08-19-18, 03:14
Yep, walked in and straight back out. Angela is Heather, Ashley, Kayla, and Melissa is Serenity. All previous workers. Good choice if you are into the elderly LOL. Crazy Kayla, Ashley can't even walk, Heather the alcoholic thief, and Serenity the crackhead. Advisable to pass.So is Danielle no longer at HG? I used to go see her at her home and always had a decent experience. HG has gone way downhill over the years used to be my go to. Got WAY shorted on time last couple of times I saw Kay / Kayla / Lisa / Lisa Kay. Whatever her name is this week even though Cindy was order I always enjoyed her but the best girls have been gone for a long time period as far as Body Sensations go that place is a total rip off and I will never go there again. Their initials say it all.

LuvToLickKitty
08-19-18, 10:53
Just wondering. You guys talking her up, wondering how good she really is and how she gets into it considering outside the massage life she is all lesbian.

MikeMike56
08-19-18, 12:53
Just wondering. You guys talking her up, wondering how good she really is and how she gets into it considering outside the massage life she is all lesbian.I asked her that and her exact words I think we're that she isn't a man hater, she just doesn't like taking her work home. LOL. She is fun and cool, been around a long time. Lots of these girls are lesbian or bisexual or in some sort of relationship. It's business.

LuvToLickKitty
08-19-18, 23:50
I asked her that and her exact words I think we're that she isn't a man hater, she just doesn't like taking her work home. LOL. She is fun and cool, been around a long time. Lots of these girls are lesbian or bisexual or in some sort of relationship. It's business.So what's on the menu with her?

MikeMike56
08-20-18, 00:11
So what's on the menu with her?She doesn't like detailed reviews so I will pm you.

JonnyB5757
08-20-18, 12:36
Went to stone last night for some asian delight. This place never seems to fail me. Hot thick asian opened the door about 5' nothing and maybe 130 late 30's early 40's, I swear I thought she was a Chica. 60 1/2 hr and 100 CFS. Nice little set of bolt ons and a nice tight body with tastefully added tattoos to her midsection. She aimed to pleased and was very much in to the session as I was.Where is stone at?

EshuTheGreat8
08-20-18, 17:06
Where is stone at?Thats sounds like sun spa?

CountryMan54
08-20-18, 21:48
Went to stone last night for some asian delight. This place never seems to fail me. Hot thick asian opened the door about 5' nothing and maybe 130 late 30's early 40's, I swear I thought she was a Chica. 60 1/2 hr and 100 CFS. Nice little set of bolt ons and a nice tight body with tastefully added tattoos to her midsection. She aimed to pleased and was very much in to the session as I was.How could anyone confuse one of those old ugly AMP woman for a chica?

MonkeySmasher
08-20-18, 22:08
Where is stone at?4921 b poplarlevel rd. Not sun spa which is on Murphy lane.

Ol Muff Diver
08-20-18, 22:18
Where is stone at?I too would like to know where stone is. Thanks.

CowboyGuy
08-20-18, 23:43
Googled Payton's new phone number the sites that come baack on it are in Boulder and San Jose no one answers the number or returns text. This has to be a fake listing or listed by someone else.

Namilab
08-21-18, 05:15
Googled Payton's new phone number the sites that come baack on it are in Boulder and San Jose no one answers the number or returns text. This has to be a fake listing or listed by someone else.Ad states only three days a week and yesterday wasn't one of them. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday. Just saying. I was considering it myself.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/130185

SixtiesDude
08-21-18, 07:53
I asked her that and her exact words I think we're that she isn't a man hater, she just doesn't like taking her work home. LOL. She is fun and cool, been around a long time. Lots of these girls are lesbian or bisexual or in some sort of relationship. It's business.Didn't know that there were many providers who were gay. Don't understand why a gay lady would want to service men. I must not have run into any or just didn't realize the situation.

DarkSideOfMe
08-21-18, 08:03
Didn't know that there were many providers who were gay. Don't understand why a gay lady would want to service men. I must not have run into any or just didn't realize the situation.It's all about the money, has nothing to do with sex, have you ever watched a AMP jack you off? She looks at the wall the whole time!

Cloud Strife
08-21-18, 08:37
Didn't know that there were many providers who were gay. Don't understand why a gay lady would want to service men. I must not have run into any or just didn't realize the situation.2 of the best cock suckers I ever met were Lesbians. Another 2 are bi with a woman lean, one of which we've virtually all seen.

You just take it as a job and go with it I guess.

EshuTheGreat8
08-21-18, 09:00
How could anyone confuse one of those old ugly AMP woman for a chica?My thoughts exactly. I notice guys in the AMP game are quick to label fugly women "hot" . But you get what you pay for.

BluNation
08-21-18, 09:31
Seen her once but would like to know what else is on the menu I know she doesn't like reviews but could some one PM me the details if it's worth going back? Thanks.

MonkeySmasher
08-21-18, 10:30
My thoughts exactly. I notice guys in the AMP game are quick to label fugly women "hot" . But you get what you pay for.If you would take the time and research some of my post, I've had some horrible experiences at AMPs and was about done patronizing at them. My reviews are spot on no fluffing or bull shitting! How about you quit assuming and go get a look for yourself, until then your opinion really doesn't matter!

LetsGiveItATry
08-21-18, 10:50
Didn't know that there were many providers who were gay. Don't understand why a gay lady would want to service men. I must not have run into any or just didn't realize the situation.I seen her once and it was a bad session. All she did was talk about how she liked women and didn't like men. I was thinking she was in the wrong business because no man wants to hear a feminist hate on men while getting a body rub.

LightYagami
08-21-18, 11:10
Didn't know that there were many providers who were gay. Don't understand why a gay lady would want to service men. I must not have run into any or just didn't realize the situation.Money is a powerful motivator. Are you really that shocked? What other skills are they not using that could be as lucrative?

CowboyGuy
08-21-18, 11:11
I have seen her multiple time sge is always fantastic. She saw me one day when she was sick and that session was better than most. Not a bad thing to say abut her.

I seen her once and it was a bad session.

All she did was talk about how she liked women and didn't like men. I was thinking she was in the wrong business because no man wants to hear a feminist hate on men while getting a body rub..

LightYagami
08-21-18, 11:18
2 of the best cock suckers I ever met were Lesbians. Another 2 are bi with a woman lean, one of which we've virtually all seen.

You just take it as a job and go with it I guess.Clit and kitty were the first two I thought of. I'm sure there are a cornucopia of others.

Lmennon
08-21-18, 12:10
Okay I thought I'd share some places I went into trying to see if anything was on the menu. All of the below were strictly massage. If anyone has had success with these listed please PM and let me know.

Wellness Road Massage. Changed locations no longer downtown. Seems like more is available but always awkward. Visits: 4.

Beyond Massage. All ligit. My opinion is don't waste your time; Visits: <4.

Total Vitallity Massage. Truly a beautiful woman. Professional body builder with massive bolt ons. Nothing on menu unfortunately. Visits: 4.Never been to the other two, but Wellness is where I go for legit massage. If more is on the table there I would be surprised. She keeps you well covered, but gives a great massage!

Cloud Strife
08-21-18, 13:39
Clit and kitty were the first two I thought of. I'm sure there are a cornucopia of others.I didn't think Kitty was that good honestly. I would just fuck her cause she was Clit's girlfriend and there was barely anymore charge at all to fuck around with them both than just her and I was there anyway and I'd rather her blow me than watch TV.

For the record my thoughts were Adriana, Leah, Clit, Allie, and Allie's former girlfriend who needed up working at BS eventually and had ass implants at one point (can't remember her name).

Cloud Strife
08-21-18, 15:14
I didn't think Kitty was that good honestly. I would just fuck her cause she was Clit's girlfriend and there was barely anymore charge at all to fuck around with them both than just her and I was there anyway and I'd rather her blow me than watch TV.

For the record my thoughts were Adriana, Leah, Clit, Allie, and Allie's former girlfriend who needed up working at BS eventually and had ass implants at one point (can't remember her name).Forgot Star and Katie Rose too.

Also Lesbian or Bi leaning woman, both superb flute players.

Nocturne
08-21-18, 15:24
Ad states only three days a week and yesterday wasn't one of them. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday. Just saying. I was considering it myself.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/130185I'm thinking the ad is fake too. Texted the number last week and got no response. It WAS on a day she didn't list as being available, so I waited until today (Tuesday) and shot another text to her. Again, no response. I'll try again tomorrow (another day she says she's available) but I'm feeling pretty confident it'll be crickets again.

SixtiesDude
08-21-18, 16:46
Forgot Star and Katie Rose too.

Also Lesbian or Bi leaning woman, both superb flute players.Jenny LMT during Spring / Summer of 2015 and maybe before and after was game for couples and women. Or so advertised.

JLove81
08-21-18, 22:12
Shayley is a beautiful girl with the hottest set of titties around but she is a pain to schedule with. She keeps "when she wants to" hours and if you don't tip or call too much, she blacklists you. Her extras are cheap though. BBBJCIMS for $40, can't beat it.Has anyone heard from shaley as of late??

LouCplSeeking
08-22-18, 12:53
Looking for a couples massage provider. Would prefer two women.

To provide some information. We have been to a couple of Asian spas (Bardstown Road in Fern Creek back by a rehab office and Stonybrook). There was clearly at least a HE option at Bardstown Road although she would not do it in front of my wife. Absolutely no hint of anything more at Stonybrook. Both places gave decent massages.

So, looking for a couple ladies that can give decent massages, and a HE for me (she likes to watch). Bonus points if they will provide her with a HE. And yes I know my wife is awesome.

Urbanwonder42
08-22-18, 18:13
Has anyone heard from shaley as of late??I decided I'd try one more time, so last Friday I sent her a text asking if she'd be available over the weekend any. Saturday I got a reply saying she would be Sunday afternoon, to try her mid-afternoon. I text her Sunday around 2:30 and <crickets> .

MonkeySmasher
08-22-18, 22:20
Went to BS tonight and seen Athena and was I disappointed since I highly reviewed her in the past. Typical 70 house fee and 140 FS. She was so high she couldn't even stay awake. She wouldn't offer anything to get the little man running, no BJ, no HJ, and hell she barely allowed any roaming. I finally got little man going and she feel asleep! I was like WTF and she replied sorry I'm just high out of my mind. I will not repeat and will not recommend any more. Maybe I caught her on a bad night but I won't see her again!

Abyss23
08-23-18, 11:35
Went to see Rachel tonight. New place is nice and I like the parking in the rear. 60 HH and lp 140 tip. Full menu and all was covered. 200 total damage! She was very accommodating and seemed to enjoy my company. Will see another provider my next go around!Plugged in the address and took me to a different place. Got a massage from an older Adkins named Anne. Only had parking to the side, like an old house.

Was I in the wrong spot? $80 for massage (which was terrible), $130 tip.

MonkeySmasher
08-23-18, 12:32
Plugged in the address and took me to a different place. Got a massage from an older Adkins named Anne. Only had parking to the side, like an old house.

Was I in the wrong spot? $80 for massage (which was terrible), $130 tip.Its preston highway. Its next to the old victory motorcycle dealership. Has front and rear parking only. I think the sign outfront says it's a accounting business. Its across the street from the old gold gym.

Ol Muff Diver
08-23-18, 13:48
Plugged in the address and took me to a different place. Got a massage from an older Adkins named Anne. Only had parking to the side, like an old house.

Was I in the wrong spot? $80 for massage (which was terrible), $130 tip.Did she practice the adkins' diet?

Abyss23
08-23-18, 14:54
Did she practice the adkins' diet?More like Thanksgiving Dinner.

JumpBalls
08-23-18, 15:27
Has anyone been to the place near st x school. Park around back. Saw a chick named Porcha (long time ago. Waste. Bad HJ no skin. Are all the pics they post fake? All the same chick, just trying to get business with different pics? Thanks.

Don File
08-23-18, 21:07
Has anyone been to the place near st x school. Park around back. Saw a chick named Porcha (long time ago. Waste. Bad HJ no skin. Are all the pics they post fake? All the same chick, just trying to get business with different pics? Thanks.Yea same shit different day.

Gent12
08-24-18, 09:54
I decided I'd try one more time, so last Friday I sent her a text asking if she'd be available over the weekend any. Saturday I got a reply saying she would be Sunday afternoon, to try her mid-afternoon. I text her Sunday around 2:30 and <crickets> .Even worse, I had a meeting set up with her and arrived at her place and then she said she had to pick up ill son at school and cancelled. Would love to her but she is the most unreliable ever.

BritBloodline
08-25-18, 07:12
You find that place and you let me know! I can name a few spots with all the benefits but lack the quality, and I can also name a few spots that have quality but lack the benefits!Please, name them, man.

LovesMeSum69
08-25-18, 17:20
I'm thinking the ad is fake too. Texted the number last week and got no response. It WAS on a day she didn't list as being available, so I waited until today (Tuesday) and shot another text to her. Again, no response. I'll try again tomorrow (another day she says she's available) but I'm feeling pretty confident it'll be crickets again.I can also confirm it's her as I was able to see her recently and the session was spot on as in the past. She's always required patience in order to be reached so I suggest trying her at random times on different days and see what happens. As with most providers the closer it is to rent being due the better the chance you'll hear back.

Nocturne
08-26-18, 22:26
I can also confirm it's her as I was able to see her recently and the session was spot on as in the past. She's always required patience in order to be reached so I suggest trying her at random times on different days and see what happens. As with most providers the closer it is to rent being due the better the chance you'll hear back.Texted her again Wednesday. . . And again, no response (one of her available days). Same as Tuesday. Same as previous week.

Has ANYONE (other than this LVM69) received even a response from the Payton ad on RR or elsewhere?

SandbergFan
08-26-18, 22:28
I was looking for something close and quick to me and decided to give Spring Spa a shot since my last visit to Sunny was not a good one. I had seen a previous review of this place orThe place is in a small strip mall which I prefer so that I can park in front of another business if someone happens to recognize my car. It has the standard double door for privacy. I was only interested in the half hour because quite frankly I don't really go for the massage so I prefer to just get to the point. When I saw Yuni open the door I was pretty excited it's rare to have someone as good looking as her doing the massage in this area and made sure to ask if she would be doing the massage and she confirmed she was. I would be shocked if she's over 30 as rare as that is. She told me immediately since they are new (1 yearish if that) she knew I had never been there and was wondering how I heard about them. I let her know I have gone to Sunnys in Clarksville a few times and was no longer happy with the service there and my friend told me I would be happy with the service here. She gave a pretty damn good massage with a little small talk mixed in before the flip, which was a bonus. As she finished and we flip she asked where else I needed massaging and I let her know what I was looking for. She worked it up slowly while I was rubbing her up and down as well. She was perfectly happy letting me rub her tits under the clothing or anything all I wanted and ass and everything else as over the clothes only. Finally, I finished as she was whispering into my ear. She cleaned me up, gave me a water and I was on my way. I was highly impressed and I'll be back again soon. I don't think anything else is on the menu but I didn't try either way because I am not really interested in anything other than standard. She did say there is another girl who works there, I didn't catch a glimpse of the other girl but I am curious about her, but if I go back and get Yuni again, I'll be perfectly happy.

AgainLLook
08-26-18, 22:54
Was in the area and in need of a massage. Checked out red sun massage. One of the better massages I have had. Almost same level as a lmt. 60 hour plus tip. YMMV have to talk her into performing the he. Her name was lucy, 40's and petite.

Macthesword
08-27-18, 00:00

Was I in the wrong spot? $80 for massage (which was terrible), $130 tip.Is that the same Rachel at HG?

Macthesword
08-27-18, 00:01
Went to BS tonight and seen Athena and was I disappointed since I highly reviewed her in the past. Typical 70 house fee and 140 FS. She was so high she couldn't even stay awake. She wouldn't offer anything to get the little man running, no BJ, no HJ, and hell she barely allowed any roaming. I finally got little man going and she feel asleep! I was like WTF and she replied sorry I'm just high out of my mind. I will not repeat and will not recommend any more. Maybe I caught her on a bad night but I won't see her again!As their initials suggest. BS is BS. Don't waste your time. Nothing but up-sells prior to any service.

Macthesword
08-27-18, 00:03
I have seen her multiple time sge is always fantastic. She saw me one day when she was sick and that session was better than most. Not a bad thing to say abut her.

.Is that Danielle at HG formerly at her home in New Albany? Haven't seen her at HG but did make a few house calls a few years ago. Not really a massage just a light rub but I always left happy and she has nice perkies. Last time I was supposed to see her she cancelled on me pretty much right before I got there and had driven 30 minutes out of the way so I haven't been back since.

SteenkyNutz502
08-27-18, 01:12
I was looking for something close and quick to me and decided to give Spring Spa a shot since my last visit to Sunny was not a good one. I had seen a previous review of this place orThe place is in a small strip mall which I prefer so that I can park in front of another business if someone happens to recognize my car. It has the standard double door for privacy. I was only interested in the half hour because quite frankly I don't really go for the massage so I prefer to just get to the point. When I saw Yuni open the door I was pretty excited it's rare to have someone as good looking as her doing the massage in this area and made sure to ask if she would be doing the massage and she confirmed she was. I would be shocked if she's over 30 as rare as that is. She told me immediately since they are new (1 yearish if that) she knew I had never been there and was wondering how I heard about them. I let her know I have gone to Sunnys in Clarksville a few times and was no longer happy with the service there and my friend told me I would be happy with the service here. She gave a pretty damn good massage with a little small talk mixed in before the flip, which was a bonus. As she finished and we flip she asked where else I needed massaging and I let her know what I was looking for. She worked it up slowly while I was rubbing her up and down as well. She was perfectly happy letting me rub her tits under the clothing or anything all I wanted and ass and everything else as over the clothes only. Finally, I finished as she was whispering into my ear. She cleaned me up, gave me a water and I was on my way. I was highly impressed and I'll be back again soon. I don't think anything else is on the menu but I didn't try either way because I am not really interested in anything other than standard. She did say there is another girl who works there, I didn't catch a glimpse of the other girl but I am curious about her, but if I go back and get Yuni again, I'll be perfectly happy.Had a similar experience there recently with a lady answering to the name of Cindy. TS, rub and HE all quite satisfactory with plenty of roaming OTC. Will definitely be trying this place out again.

Randy Daytona
08-27-18, 07:03
I was there and Cindy told me Yumi went Bsck to Korea. That was a week ago. Mina is younger and better looking than Yumi. I've had all three girls and prefer Mina.

SandbergFan
08-27-18, 07:42
I was there and Cindy told me Yumi went Bsck to Korea. That was a week ago. Mina is younger and better looking than Yumi. I've had all three girls and prefer Mina.It's possible she said Mina when I asked her name with her accent, but pretty sure she said Yumi.

Ss2000
08-27-18, 08:08
Texted her again Wednesday. . . And again, no response (one of her available days). Same as Tuesday. Same as previous week.

Has ANYONE (other than this LVM69) received even a response from the Payton ad on RR or elsewhere?I saw her about a week to two weeks ago. A office building in the hurstbourne lane / blankenbaker area. Saw her for an hour. Awesome time. Reached her a few times by text trying to schedule again but it's hasn't worked out.

Ol Muff Diver
08-27-18, 08:16
I was there and Cindy told me Yumi went Bsck to Korea. That was a week ago. Mina is younger and better looking than Yumi. I've had all three girls and prefer Mina.I just tried to pm you, but you're apparently out of space.

Just asking where spring is & what's available.

Thanks.

Omd.

Ol Muff Diver
08-27-18, 08:19
I was there and Cindy told me Yumi went Bsck to Korea. That was a week ago. Mina is younger and better looking than Yumi. I've had all three girls and prefer Mina.I just looked at other posts & saw more info.

SixtiesDude
08-27-18, 08:53
I saw her about a week to two weeks ago. A office building in the hurstbourne lane / blankenbaker area. Saw her for an hour. Awesome time. Reached her a few times by text trying to schedule again but it's hasn't worked out.Is this the Payton who shared an office with Kali off Bardstown Rd?

CountryMan54
08-27-18, 09:14
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Why do you think anybody gives a shit about what you think regarding what they like? If you don't like jackshacks don't fucking go to them.

A2

Member #6042
08-27-18, 09:40
Are they still around? If so, has anyone see a recent ad? Thanks.

KYTavern12
08-27-18, 09:57
Heading to town in a few weeks and thinking about booking. Read past reviews and they were mixed. Best tits in the city to a wait of money. Wondering if my money and time could be spent elsewhere.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/121827

Weezyl50
08-27-18, 12:57
Heading to town in a few weeks and thinking about booking. Read past reviews and they were mixed. Best tits in the city to a wait of money. Wondering if my money and time could be spent elsewhere.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/121827So obviously everyone has a different experience's and I haven't seen anything +/- since the dark times. But last time I had was a shit rub and then non stop messages when you post a negative review.

If they do that and you tell me I'll be happy to set the review so it doesn't move down the page for a month. The only way to deal with bullshit like that is to make the the price of behavior like that worse.

A2

BluNation
08-27-18, 17:12
Are they still around? If so, has anyone see a recent ad? Thanks.Yes they are. Saw Bella Baby on Thursday there. If you want more details PM me.

ChefPablo40
08-27-18, 19:56
I know there is a thread just for this so if you want to move it go ahead. Looking for a FBSM provider who's a real dirty talker. Someone who give a decent rub, whispers in your ear, some real sexy build up before the release. Also, prefer a BBBJ finish, but might consider standard if you say she's worth it. PM your recommendations, please and thank you.

P.S. Someone is probably going to say Joy so let's just get that out of the way and say she's on the short list, but my tastes tend to run vanilla most of the time. Thanks.

Member #6040
08-27-18, 21:55
Yes they are. Saw Bella Baby on Thursday there. If you want more details PM me.In my top 3 worst BR experiences. Would not recommend her. Yes she looks good, but that's about all she had going for her. No personality, no rhythm during horrible rub or during the finish. After the finish (I barely got there) she actually said "Ewww, it got on me". I was like WTF! What did you think was going to happen? Now I've been to MA 3 times total in last couple years, other 2 visits were good, she was not. It's been a while since I saw her, so I hope her attitude has improved, but I won't repeat with her.

HC.

BluNation
08-28-18, 03:21
In my top 3 worst BR experiences. Would not recommend her. Yes she looks good, but that's about all she had going for her. No personality, no rhythm during horrible rub or during the finish. After the finish (I barely got there) she actually said "Ewww, it got on me". I was like WTF! What did you think was going to happen? Now I've been to MA 3 times total in last couple years, other 2 visits were good, she was not. It's been a while since I saw her, so I hope her attitude has improved, but I won't repeat with her.

HC.Nope not much changed with her. I agree looks good but was boring as hell. She didn't give me the eww haha but same experience here. Who did you see there would love to maybe go back and try one of the other girls but she was a disappointment for sure.

JimmyWang
08-28-18, 08:17
Never been to the other two, but Wellness is where I go for legit massage. If more is on the table there I would be surprised. She keeps you well covered, but gives a great massage!You should try Total Vitality then if you like legit massages. Gorgeous lady, huge bolt ons, and a great massage. Thanks for the response.

Nocturne
08-28-18, 10:05
I saw her about a week to two weeks ago. A office building in the hurstbourne lane / blankenbaker area. Saw her for an hour. Awesome time. Reached her a few times by text trying to schedule again but it's hasn't worked out.Thanks for the confirmation SS. I'll keep trying to make contact.

JwRoberts
08-28-18, 14:55
You should try Total Vitality then if you like legit massages. Gorgeous lady, huge bolt ons, and a great massage. Thanks for the response.Are there any extra benefits at Total Vitality? Or just a standard massage?

MikeMike56
08-29-18, 08:02
Danielle contacted me about 5 minutes ago about Tiffany working back at Dawn's place Mind and Body at the Austin Building on Goldsmith Lane. She has stolen Danielle's car, a cute little Mazda Miata blue color. If you see the vehicle call Danielle or police, it has been reported stolen.

Barry101
08-29-18, 08:58
Tried to message you.

I was there and Cindy told me Yumi went Bsck to Korea. That was a week ago. Mina is younger and better looking than Yumi. I've had all three girls and prefer Mina.

Member #6040
08-29-18, 09:32
Nope not much changed with her. I agree looks good but was boring as hell. She didn't give me the eww haha but same experience here. Who did you see there would love to maybe go back and try one of the other girls but she was a disappointment for sure.With a name like "BluNation" not sure if I want to share with you! LOL just kidding. Giselle and Lindsey were the other 2 I saw there and left satisfied with both. Has been a quite a while ago, not sure if either is still there. Giselle was better of the 2 though.

HC.

TbBlend
08-29-18, 16:26
Just curious if anyone has seen Jordyne recently? I've seen her in past and she has always been great with her communication, but I have tried to contact her a couple of times in the past month and haven't heard back. Thanks.

SixtiesDude
08-29-18, 18:36
Danielle contacted me about 5 minutes ago about Tiffany working back at Dawn's place Mind and Body at the Austin Building on Goldsmith Lane. She has stolen Danielle's car, a cute little Mazda Miata blue color. If you see the vehicle call Danielle or police, it has been reported stolen.Just left Dawn, four-o-clockish at Mind and Body. Nobody there but me and her. Her spare room is full of stuff, so no room for anybody else. No Tiffany, no stolen blue Mazda Miata in lot! Tiffany and Dawn were once friends, not now. Dawn and Danielle don't like each other. Get my drift? Dawn didn't know about this till I showed her this post. She is in no way associated with Tiffany or Danielle. I've seen Dawn many times and these names haven't come up. It appears to me that Danielle is trying to hurt Dawn's business for some personal vendetta. I've seen Dawn maybe six times this month with business as usual. She is a delight and all I can say, well worthy of a visit. Don't know what Danielle's problem is but I don't go there anyway!

Member #6042
08-29-18, 20:43
[Deleted by Admin]

Would you please use the report post button for stuff like this? You were correct, but had you used the report post button then I could already be done.

A2

MikeMike56
08-29-18, 22:55
Just left Dawn, four-o-clockish at Mind and Body. Nobody there but me and her. Her spare room is full of stuff, so no room for anybody else. No Tiffany, no stolen blue Mazda Miata in lot! Tiffany and Dawn were once friends, not now. Dawn and Danielle don't like each other. Get my drift? Dawn didn't know about this till I showed her this post. She is in no way associated with Tiffany or Danielle. I've seen Dawn many times and these names haven't come up. It appears to me that Danielle is trying to hurt Dawn's business for some personal vendetta. I've seen Dawn maybe six times this month with business as usual. She is a delight and all I can say, well worthy of a visit. Don't know what Danielle's problem is but I don't go there anyway!Why would Tiffany have an ad up for herself at Mind And Body if she doesn't work there? It's on USA Adult Classifieds.

SixtiesDude
08-30-18, 04:56
Why would Tiffany have an ad up for herself at Mind And Body if she doesn't work there? It's on USA Adult Classifieds.There's only one ad posted for Mind and Body lately and that is by Dawn. There is only one Tiffany ad.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=60792&cityid=180 and it appears to be at Relaxation Station. There have been numerous instances of a provider trying to ruin another's business. I think Danielle is doing just that. Reread what I said earlier. We all often think with our little head and sometimes are easily duped. My FS provider has been out of town a while so my BR go to is Dawn and I've seen her a lot this month (going again Friday). I don't want to see her put out of business by unfounded gossip. I don't think you're being malicious, just fooled. It's so hard these days to find a good one, so, just asking that you're cautious with your posts. If you want, I'll PM you every time I visit Dawn or visit her yourself, she's a nice person and a hoot! Stay safe!

MikeMike56
08-30-18, 08:52
There's only one ad posted for Mind and Body lately and that is by Dawn. There is only one Tiffany ad.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=60792&cityid=180 and it appears to be at Relaxation Station. There have been numerous instances of a provider trying to ruin another's business. I think Danielle is doing just that. Reread what I said earlier. We all often think with our little head and sometimes are easily duped. My FS provider has been out of town a while so my BR go to is Dawn and I've seen her a lot this month (going again Friday). I don't want to see her put out of business by unfounded gossip. I don't think you're being malicious, just fooled. It's so hard these days to find a good one, so, just asking that you're cautious with your posts. If you want, I'll PM you every time I visit Dawn or visit her yourself, she's a nice person and a hoot! Stay safe!I hope you are right. I'd hate for Dawn's business to be ruined by Tiffany's reputation. Plus, if Tiffany got in trouble there, Dawn would be in trouble too. I would have thought that Dawn would have been smarter than that. Just don't know why Tiffany is advertising that she works at Mind and Body. Maybe just a cover. Dawn been on a good path, Tiffany doesn't need to mess her up again.

HotHotHot001
08-30-18, 09:09
There's only one ad posted for Mind and Body lately and that is by Dawn. There is only one Tiffany ad.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=60792&cityid=180 and it appears to be at Relaxation Station. There have been numerous instances of a provider trying to ruin another's business. I think Danielle is doing just that. Reread what I said earlier. We all often think with our little head and sometimes are easily duped. My FS provider has been out of town a while so my BR go to is Dawn and I've seen her a lot this month (going again Friday). I don't want to see her put out of business by unfounded gossip. I don't think you're being malicious, just fooled. It's so hard these days to find a good one, so, just asking that you're cautious with your posts. If you want, I'll PM you every time I visit Dawn or visit her yourself, she's a nice person and a hoot! Stay safe!This screen shot is from "Danielle's" social media, posted August 28 at 8:13 AM.

I have never met "Tiffany" so I can't say if its the same girl from USA Classifieds or Not. Note I wouldn't mind meeting Tiff or Dawn and agree its wrong to spread gossip.

One or two have been know to use pictures to there advantage. At first glance the ad pics don't match.

HotHotHot001
08-30-18, 09:22
Danielle contacted me about 5 minutes ago about Tiffany working back at Dawn's place Mind and Body at the Austin Building on Goldsmith Lane. She has stolen Danielle's car, a cute little Mazda Miata blue color. If you see the vehicle call Danielle or police, it has been reported stolen.

This screen shot is from "Danielle's" social media, posted August 28 at 8:13 AM.

I have never met "Tiffany" so I can't say if its the same girl from USA Classifieds or Not. Note I wouldn't mind meeting Tiff or Dawn and agree its wrong to spread gossip.

One or two have been know to use pictures to there advantage. At first glance the ad pics don't match.Just to clarify:

I think there are TWO Tiffanys.
"tiffanynlou" or "Tiffany Is In" is not the Tiffany who took Danielle's car / Girlfriend / EXGirlfriend.
Or is it the same and Danielle is just trying to get rid of competition.

Either way this beats "Good Morning America" !!

SixtiesDude
08-30-18, 10:03
This screen shot is from "Danielle's" social media, posted August 28 at 8:13 AM.

One or two have been know to use pictures to there advantage. At first glance the ad pics don't match.Pretty sure this photo is the Tiffany that Danielle is upset with, whatever handle she uses!

KeepHerCheap
08-30-18, 10:43
Dawn is absolutely the most drama free chick in Louisville! I, too, can vouch that no Tiffany, no Danielle, no auto nor anything else in Dawn's space!

OneSwiss
08-30-18, 11:23
Pretty sure this photo is the Tiffany that Danielle is upset with, whatever handle she uses!This is not the good Tiffany who has a place over off Preston near Fern Valley. She is a jewel.

StanMan1
08-30-18, 11:32
Just curious if anyone has seen Jordyne recently? I've seen her in past and she has always been great with her communication, but I have tried to contact her a couple of times in the past month and haven't heard back. Thanks.Seems like we lost a good one. I was informed she was leaving the business and moving on. Wish her luck, but will be missed.

SixtiesDude
08-30-18, 11:50

One or two have been know to use pictures to there advantage. At first glance the ad pics don't match.Attached to wrong post. Believe that this photo is Danielle's Tiffany.

SixtiesDude
08-30-18, 11:54

One or two have been know to use pictures to there advantage. At first glance the ad pics don't match.http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=505605&d=1535634443

This is her! If photo comes thru.

SixtiesDude
08-30-18, 13:07
Dawn is absolutely the most drama free chick in Louisville! I, too, can vouch that no Tiffany, no Danielle, no auto nor anything else in Dawn's space!Glad somebody besides me knows this!

SixtiesDude
08-30-18, 13:32
This is not the good Tiffany who has a place over off Preston near Fern Valley. She is a jewel.Thanks for clarifying, Swiss!

MikeMike56
08-30-18, 18:27
Thanks for clarifying, Swiss!Yes this Tiffany has been out of touch for quite some time after causing a stir on here being reported stealing money from clients when she worked out of her apartment in Clarksville. Spoke to Glenda briefly about the situation, she didn't seem surprised. She's had the same issues when Tiffany worked for her. Sad when you get fired by your own grandmother for stealing.

Primarch
08-31-18, 17:56
I'm thinking the ad is fake too. Texted the number last week and got no response. It WAS on a day she didn't list as being available, so I waited until today (Tuesday) and shot another text to her. Again, no response. I'll try again tomorrow (another day she says she's available) but I'm feeling pretty confident it'll be crickets again.Seen her many times in the past, and recently at the new location as well. She is there, and it is the same old Payton. Great as usual.

Namilab
09-01-18, 16:16
Plugged in the address and took me to a different place. Got a massage from an older Adkins named Anne. Only had parking to the side, like an old house.What is an older Adkins?

BigJim80
09-01-18, 17:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Wildcat502
09-02-18, 01:01
Wondering about that chick from Mystique Allure anyone know what kindve donation she charges and what she offers. Always thought of seeing her just afraid it'll be a ridiculous amount and feel I wasted my time.

Two Nutts
09-02-18, 12:47
I emptied my message box, PM's open for business.

scotman
09-02-18, 14:58
Wondering about that chick from Mystique Allure anyone know what kindve donation she charges and what she offers. Always thought of seeing her just afraid it'll be a ridiculous amount and feel I wasted my time.About 3 months ago was about $150 with her in her birthday suit for an hour So we both celebrated my birthday! She is attractive but a little thick around the middle. Massage was so-so, but lots of roaming permitted.

Wildcat502
09-02-18, 23:20
About 3 months ago was about $150 with her in her birthday suit for an hour So we both celebrated my birthday! She is attractive but a little thick around the middle. Massage was so-so, but lots of roaming permitted.So nothing but roaming and was it 150 on top of the house fee so like 250 total.

scotman
09-03-18, 14:41
So nothing but roaming and was it 150 on top of the house fee so like 250 total.No. $150 total.

Macthesword
09-03-18, 22:47

One or two have been know to use pictures to there advantage. At first glance the ad pics don't match.That's a shame about Tiffany. I saw her a couple of times years ago when she was at HG and always enjoyed the experience. A much better than typical happy ending and always thought she was a sweetie. What a shame.

KYTavern12
09-05-18, 14:18
Had some time and stopped by around 7 pm last Thursday evening. Luck of the draw and only Mina was working. Super clean and secure place. TS followed by an hour. Mina is super cute and allowed OTC roaming. Left happy and with a mini bottle of water!

MikeMike56
09-06-18, 10:48
That's a shame about Tiffany. I saw her a couple of times years ago when she was at HG and always enjoyed the experience. A much better than typical happy ending and always thought she was a sweetie. What a shame.She was really nice way back at VE. Not sure what happened to her. Hanging with the wrong crowd perhaps. Last I saw her she looked pretty bad. This was after she stole money from me at her Clarksville apartment. Ran into her and Dawn. Chatted with Dawn for a few minutes, seen her at her place a good number of times. She was dirty, hair a mess, 10 pounds of makeup (not sure what she's hiding), and missing her bottom row of teeth. I suspect drugs hit her hard. Heard she was homeless and kind of couch surfing at the moment but drugs will do that to you. She does have a few warrants for theft so definitely not the old VE Tiffany we knew. Hope she gets herself clean before it's too late. Her Mom and Grandmother aren't doing too good. Lifestyle rode them hard. Hopefully Danielle and Dawn both are smart enough to stay away from her before she pulls them down too. They are too good to be taken down like that.

DbfRusa
09-06-18, 21:05
Had some time and stopped by around 7 pm last Thursday evening. Luck of the draw and only Mina was working. Super clean and secure place. TS followed by an hour. Mina is super cute and allowed OTC roaming. Left happy and with a mini bottle of water!I confirm, went there for the first time and met Mina. Youngest girl in the area, fun with great HE whispering in your ear.

Went back another day and saw older provider as Mina was off. Great timee and HE but different age and body type.

Stay safe.

SixtiesDude
09-07-18, 09:04
She was really nice way back at VE. Not sure what happened to her. Hanging with the wrong crowd perhaps. Last I saw her she looked pretty bad. This was after she stole money from me at her Clarksville apartment. Ran into her and Dawn. Chatted with Dawn for a few minutes, seen her at her place a good number of times. She was dirty, hair a mess, 10 pounds of makeup (not sure what she's hiding), and missing her bottom row of teeth. I suspect drugs hit her hard. Heard she was homeless and kind of couch surfing at the moment but drugs will do that to you. She does have a few warrants for theft so definitely not the old VE Tiffany we knew. Hope she gets herself clean before it's too late. Her Mom and Grandmother aren't doing too good. Lifestyle rode them hard. Hopefully Danielle and Dawn both are smart enough to stay away from her before she pulls them down too. They are too good to be taken down like that.Once again, Dawn is not involved with Tiffany on any level (or with Danielle for that matter) and is incredulous that her name is in this. Tiffany and Danielle were sort of together & Tiffany went back to her ex, pissing Danielle off. Dawn has nothing to do with this and these posts are not helping her business. She's an excellent provider, how about leaving her out of this! Thank you!

MikeMike56
09-07-18, 10:52
Once again, Dawn is not involved with Tiffany on any level (or with Danielle for that matter) and is incredulous that her name is in this. Tiffany and Danielle were sort of together & Tiffany went back to her ex, pissing Danielle off. Dawn has nothing to do with this and these posts are not helping her business. She's an excellent provider, how about leaving her out of this! Thank you!I believe I said Dawn and Danielle we both quite nice. Seems Tiffany is the problem.

SixtiesDude
09-07-18, 21:33
I believe I said Dawn and Danielle we both quite nice. Seems Tiffany is the problem.Agreed! Time to let all this pass and get on with what we all enjoy. We each have our favorites and want them to be successful so they are available when we come calling!

SandbergFan
09-07-18, 22:01
I confirm, went there for the first time and met Mina. Youngest girl in the area, fun with great HE whispering in your ear.

Went back another day and saw older provider as Mina was off. Great timee and HE but different age and body type.

Stay safe.Same experience as you, I was happy with both providers and look forward to going back.

Herum2
09-08-18, 12:27
Same experience as you, I was happy with both providers and look forward to going back.Saw mina as well, best in this area in a long time, next visit mina gone didn't stay.

LasciviousX
09-09-18, 01:27
What AMP is this?

SandbergFan
09-09-18, 12:32
What AMP is this?Spring Spa in Jeff.

Kreamer
09-09-18, 16:38
Parlor on 7th st. Has 2 LEO cars in parking lot when I road by a few minutes ago.

Be safe.

Zomby
09-09-18, 17:07
Parlor on 7th st. Has 2 LEO cars in parking lot when I road by a few minutes ago.

Be safe.Hey, our hard working law enforcement officers need massages and hand jobs, too!

RockFist
09-10-18, 08:55
So I personally confirmed the rumor recently. Payton is back and is as good as ever. Not many of the providers know how to work it like she does. She can be found on Rub Ratings.

MikeMike56
09-12-18, 01:30
Seems Christina is back as well! Good times back again? The Relaxation Station looks like they have Christina with them now working nights.

CedNotDead
09-12-18, 13:24
There's an AMP, Golden Fingers by Lagrange Road and 265, anyone know if you can get satisfaction there?

Two Nutts
09-12-18, 21:17
There's an AMP, Golden Fingers by Lagrange Road and 265, anyone know if you can get satisfaction there?If just a great massage only then yes satisfied you will be. If your looking for satisfaction after the flip. Go elsewhere.

CedNotDead
09-13-18, 08:42
If just a great massage only then yes satisfied you will be. If your looking for satisfaction after the flip. Go elsewhere.Thanks, appreciated.

Kreamer
09-13-18, 09:28
Been ther a couple of time in the last few weeks. There are 2 ladies now and both have nice shape and are friendly.

The one with the glasses, not a very good rub but play was available. Bottoms off under dress and some top down, she does have good oral skills a lot of tounge work on the boys, but you need to negotiate. Left happy.

The shorter lady (I think hotter) nice set of small bolt ons a little more friendly and very good oral skills, a lot of slurping licking and very little help with hands. Top down but bottoms stayed on (wrong time for that) but was offered next time. Also negotiate.

Don't know how long they'll be there, they seem to rotate often.

Be safe.

GreenSpan69
09-13-18, 10:32
Saw Miss Lora this morning and had another fantastic time! Her incall is very clean and the massage is fantastic!! Then on the flip the ending is great. Roaming allowed standard ending but the entire package, the real massage the flirty fun and the safety of the whole experience was fantastic! I'm a regular for a reason! Treat her good guys. http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=61520&cityid=180.

LuvToLickKitty
09-13-18, 19:20
Saw Miss Lora this morning and had another fantastic time! Her incall is very clean and the massage is fantastic!! Then on the flip the ending is great. Roaming allowed standard ending but the entire package, the real massage the flirty fun and the safety of the whole experience was fantastic! I'm a regular for a reason! Treat her good guys. http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=61520&cityid=180.I can't agree more. Safe to say she likes her tits sucked! The way she puts them on your face and strokes your cock makes it feel like she is riding you!

Primarch
09-13-18, 19:31
Saw Miss Lora this morning and had another fantastic time! Her incall is very clean and the massage is fantastic!! Then on the flip the ending is great. Roaming allowed standard ending but the entire package, the real massage the flirty fun and the safety of the whole experience was fantastic! I'm a regular for a reason! Treat her good guys. http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=61520&cityid=180.Only way to reach her is through the system?

Primarch
09-13-18, 19:32
Been ther a couple of time in the last few weeks. There are 2 ladies now and both have nice shape and are friendly.

The one with the glasses, not a very good rub but play was available. Bottoms off under dress and some top down, she does have good oral skills a lot of tounge work on the boys, but you need to negotiate. Left happy.

The shorter lady (I think hotter) nice set of small bolt ons a little more friendly and very good oral skills, a lot of slurping licking and very little help with hands. Top down but bottoms stayed on (wrong time for that) but was offered next time. Also negotiate.

Don't know how long they'll be there, they seem to rotate often.

Be safe.What is that?

Two Nutts
09-13-18, 22:14
What is that?I was thinking southern Indiana, but there isn't a bardstown Rd. Over here. Maybe south lane? I don't know that area.

BnT69
09-13-18, 23:19
I was thinking southern Indiana, but there isn't a bardstown Rd. Over here. Maybe south lane? I don't know that area.It's in the complex where TK's pub is.

Kreamer
09-14-18, 09:52
It's in the complex where TK's pub is.Sorry about that it is:

Unique So-In Spa.

Ad on Rubratings.

Sski22
09-14-18, 12:41
I know many from this forum don't frequent this place but I just drove down Bardstown rd and there were 2 marked LEO vehicles in the lot. As always excel use caution. Good luck out there!

LilJimmy
09-14-18, 19:34
I know many from this forum don't frequent this place but I just drove down Bardstown rd and there were 2 marked LEO vehicles in the lot. As always excel use caution. Good luck out there!Similar report about 7th st parlour few days ago. Anyone visit the 7th st place since then and find out the scoop?

DBrannigan
09-16-18, 07:29
Only way to reach her is through the system?Yes, the only way to contact her is through "the system".

Cloud Strife
09-16-18, 09:14
Seems Christina is back as well! Good times back again? The Relaxation Station looks like they have Christina with them now working nights.IMO she looks really really good now. She worked hard.

Noob2011
09-16-18, 12:01
Been out of the game for a while and all the links are dead now (makes me sad). Is there any where I can get Joy and Mallory's ADs guys? I looked but there are not really a lot of links posted recently. PM me and appreciate the help.

Noob.

ZenTM
09-16-18, 12:25
Been out of the game for a while and all the links are dead now (makes me sad). Is there any where I can get Joy and Mallory's ADs guys? I looked but there are not really a lot of links posted recently. PM me and appreciate the help.

Noob.http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=62117&cityid=180

scotman
09-17-18, 07:45
Any place currently have attractive Asians? Can be with or without xtras.

SandbergFan
09-17-18, 10:43
Any place currently have attractive Asians? Can be with or without xtras.Spring Street in Jeff has what you are looking for.

Primarch
09-17-18, 11:21
Yes, the only way to contact her is through "the system".Apparently there are other ways.

SWaffles
09-17-18, 12:00
Saw Miss Lora this morning and had another fantastic time! Her incall is very clean and the massage is fantastic!! Then on the flip the ending is great. Roaming allowed standard ending but the entire package, the real massage the flirty fun and the safety of the whole experience was fantastic! I'm a regular for a reason! Treat her good guys. http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=61520&cityid=180.Anyone care to verify her appearance? She only has face pics, looks like she might be more heavy set. Thanks.

JumpBalls
09-17-18, 12:38
Just curious if any extras are available with dream or luna. Seen dream once. Seen Kenya and Scarlett several ties. Just wanting to know going in. Thanks.

FunTimeSnow
09-17-18, 12:43
I would like to know the same with Scarlett. PM only please.

Just curious if any extras are available with dream or luna. Seen dream once. Seen Kenya and Scarlett several ties. Just wanting to know going in. Thanks.

DBrannigan
09-17-18, 15:17
Apparently there are other ways.Yes, there are other ways to contact Lora if you happen to be in contact (email & phone) with her prior to CL deleting the 'therapeutic services' section from their website because of the BP fiasco.

LetsGiveItATry
09-17-18, 16:36
Any place currently have attractive Asians? Can be with or without xtras.Warm Sensations has cute girls with no extras.

LuvToLickKitty
09-17-18, 18:00
Anyone care to verify her appearance? She only has face pics, looks like she might be more heavy set. Thanks.I wouldn't say bbw but she has some meat on her bones.

SouthSonny
09-17-18, 19:18
She has been advertising since the BP days. Has anyone ever seen her? The pictures are too good to be true.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/119406

Member #6040
09-17-18, 20:20
She has been advertising since the BP days. Has anyone ever seen her? The pictures are too good to be true.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/119406Yes fake pics.

https://www.labnol.org/internet/mobile-reverse-image-search/29014/

HC.

scotman
09-18-18, 08:41
Warm Sensations has cute girls with no extras.Thanks. Anybody else have an opinion?

Maximus71
09-18-18, 10:39
Any place currently have attractive Asians? Can be with or without xtras.Warm Reflexology has some very cute girls but no extras. Royal Sauna also has some lookers with standard and OTC roaming available. Both places give excellent massages.

Aruba1234
09-19-18, 14:58
I reviewed her last year on here a few times. Summary: fake pics, lots of rules, for me it is a pass.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/119406

AgainLLook
09-19-18, 21:42
Saw her the other day. Nothing more to add then what's already been said. Nice and friendly gets the job done. Of course YMMV. Did ask her if someone stole her ad because I saw a provider named michelle listed. She said that's she is trying this provider thing out on a limited basis. Guess she works when dawn is not there. She was not there when I was.

Nobecz
09-19-18, 23:01
Just curious if any extras are available with dream or luna. Seen dream once. Seen Kenya and Scarlett several ties. Just wanting to know going in. Thanks.Both make excellent arguments.

Jamesn
09-20-18, 08:26
Hi folks, where can I find body sensations' latest lineup? Can't locate their AD since backpage is down.

Thanks.

SWaffles
09-20-18, 10:09
Went last night. Lady was older but not bad looking, petite with very nice natural breasts. Gave an OK massage for about 30 minutes, parts of it were nice. Asked if I wanted oral on the flip, gave BBBJ. Probably would have allowed CIM but her skills weren't very good. I don't THINK I am particularly well endowed, but she couldn't fit much more than the head in her mouth, so she had to resort to using her hand to finish. Allowed all roaming while nude, including fingering and 69. Said that FS was available when I asked but that I need to bring my own condom. Didn't particularly enjoy the 69, she is a bit worn down there.

It was only OK. I may return, but I am not sure. My go to has been royal, much more attractive women and some of them are very sweet, but only standard HE. I had some awesome times at Preston 61 in years passed, but last two times I went it was pretty bad. AMPs seem to be only OK.

LuvToLickKitty
09-21-18, 09:23
Went last night. Lady was older but not bad looking, petite with very nice natural breasts. Gave an OK massage for about 30 minutes, parts of it were nice. Asked if I wanted oral on the flip, gave BBBJ. Probably would have allowed CIM but her skills weren't very good. I don't THINK I am particularly well endowed, but she couldn't fit much more than the head in her mouth, so she had to resort to using her hand to finish. Allowed all roaming while nude, including fingering and 69. Said that FS was available when I asked but that I need to bring my own condom. Didn't particularly enjoy the 69, she is a bit worn down there.

It was only OK. I may return, but I am not sure. My go to has been royal, much more attractive women and some of them are very sweet, but only standard HE. I had some awesome times at Preston 61 in years passed, but last two times I went it was pretty bad. AMPs seem to be only OK.What was the damage for the extras?

SWaffles
09-21-18, 16:00
What was the damage for the extras?Probably too much. 60 per the hour, and the another 110. The lady was nice and I kind of want to go back to get the FS. But I am not sure.

Conager 70
09-22-18, 09:35
Looking for suggestions on the best menu options.

Namilab
09-22-18, 14:32
Is the Victoria at Scarlett's the same one that was recently at Churchill?

Either way, does anyone have a report?

RockFist
09-23-18, 16:13
Is the Victoria at Scarlett's the same one that was recently at Churchill?

Either way, does anyone have a report?Not sure if she was at Churchill but she is the Victoria many have known has Victoria Love. Great tatted body. Very good with her hands. Standard only for me but it was well worth it.

Red Snapper
09-23-18, 19:35
I've been dormant for a while but this was worthy and I had to post.

I met with the legendary Samantha recently, she's a good girl.

Setup was easy, quick text, replies and appointment was set. They do a great job with scheduling, very pleased.

I think she has the best breast in Louisville and they like attention.

She is as sweet as they come and a real pleaser.

Seems shy but warms up quickly.

Too much to share here, PM for more details.

Treat here well and you'll be rewarded 10 fold.

-RS.

IU Fan
09-24-18, 11:08
Walk-in, hear the door ding. No one at the counter, but greeted by a hello down the hallway. The girl walks down to greet me and take me to the room. She was dressed up nicely in a red dress with high wedges. She's older, probably early 40's, petite, with nice figure. We settled on house fee and she tells me to get comfortable.

I get undressed and put the towel under my forehead for extra padding, and of course to hint I was there for more than an average massage. She came in a few minutes later and gave a pretty good massage (not the best, but good). Conversation was minimal, due to the language barriers. We later laughed, as she knows very good English when the talk is about money.

Before the flip she did some good teasing of the balls and buttocks area. She then asks me to flip and asked what I wanted. I gestured, hinting at a BBBJ. This is where the negotiation begins. We settled on the price. After that, she asks if I wanted 2 girls. I said maybe and asked her to introduce me to her friend. She brings in her friend, taller girl wearing glasses. She said her name was Candy. She was likely mid-40's. Not ugly, but not as attractive as Nancy. I politely declined the additional friend and extra $40.

After Candy leaves the room, Nancy washed me up with a towelette. Before she began the HE, I requested she removed her dress. She declined, but did agreed to pull it down revealing nice perky tits. The BBBJ was pretty good, with roaming of tits and back side allowed. After the release, she cleaned me up with a hot towel, and gave a few more minutes of the rest of the massage.

Paid. 60 house fee for hr + $80 = $140.

Overall left satisfied, with a bottle water, and would recommend repeat visit.

IU Fan
09-24-18, 11:22
This is my second post and visit of this place. Not much else to post, from previous reviews and my last visit. Was in E-town recently, two weeks ago, stopped in Yu Tuina. Older lady probably late 40's, same girl as last time. I took the hr ($69).

She had me get comfortable and comes back starting the massage. On to flip she pointed at the boys and I said OK? An added bonus this time, as she let her small tits out and let me suck on them during the HE. After release she cleaned me up and rubbed my head and feet some. All in all good massage and OK release. Wish there were younger ones there, but still a good place for a nice massage and HE.

Tipped her $40, and she seemed satisfied.

JimJ025
09-24-18, 13:15
Saw Miss Lora this morning and had another fantastic time! Her incall is very clean and the massage is fantastic!! Then on the flip the ending is great. Roaming allowed standard ending but the entire package, the real massage the flirty fun and the safety of the whole experience was fantastic! I'm a regular for a reason! Treat her good guys. http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=61520&cityid=180.Anything else on the menu? Feel free to PM. Thanks sn.

JoeZagnut
09-24-18, 13:43
Has anyone heard from shaley as of late??Had the good fortune to get to see Shaley 1-2 months ago for a very nice visit. Have attempted to see again twice since then and had appt times set up but then both got cancelled. She was cool and did communicate with me though and promised to make things up to me, etc.

Now I cannot get any response at all though. Has anyone seen any ads or had any communication with her in the last 2 weeks or so? Last 4 are 9155.

Just hoping she may still be around and hasn't left town or quit the game. Even with her scheduling challenges, she is definitely one that knows how to leave a guy relaxed after a session.

JZ.

Jake Longs
09-24-18, 15:44
Someone was on her Facebook earlier today. But no response.

Had the good fortune to get to see Shaley 1-2 months ago for a very nice visit. Have attempted to see again twice since then and had appt times set up but then both got cancelled. She was cool and did communicate with me though and promised to make things up to me, etc.

Now I cannot get any response at all though. Has anyone seen any ads or had any communication with her in the last 2 weeks or so? Last 4 are 9155.

Just hoping she may still be around and hasn't left town or quit the game. Even with her scheduling challenges, she is definitely one that knows how to leave a guy relaxed after a session.

JZ.

Namilab
09-24-18, 16:28
Does anyone know what the menu looks like? PM if you prefer. TIA.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=60792&cityid=180

OneSwiss
09-24-18, 16:42
Does anyone know what the menu looks like? PM if you prefer. TIA.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=60792&cityid=180First visit HE, subsequent visits FS is available but all is covered.

BDinkie
09-24-18, 19:31
Had the good fortune to get to see Shaley 1-2 months ago for a very nice visit. Have attempted to see again twice since then and had appt times set up but then both got cancelled. She was cool and did communicate with me though and promised to make things up to me, etc.

JZ.Had a firm date and time scheduled 2 weeks ago. Made the trip to the sunny side. Crickets at the appointed hour. Called and texted with no reply. Really, really like her, but she's on my sh*t list.

PunkinRoller
09-25-18, 15:24
Was scrolling through and noticed some reference to Tiffany's grandmother. Tiffany's grandmother is doing fine, husband is rich and they live in east end. Hasn't seen Tiffany in a long time she doesn't come around.

AgainLLook
09-25-18, 18:52
Funny thing is she's always the featured profile on adultlook. I have done the bridge crossing for a no show appt.

Had a firm date and time scheduled 2 weeks ago. Made the trip to the sunny side. Crickets at the appointed hour. Called and texted with no reply. Really, really like her, but she's on my sh*t list..

DaytonNew
09-26-18, 09:08
Visiting soon. Any recs for AMP with youngs hotties and FS? Please PM info. I can reciprocate with my stumping grounds info.

Stay safe.

Beringer
09-26-18, 09:36
You may have to lower your expectations here, unless I am mistaken. The youngest I ever get to see who provide full service are late forties and I wouldn't say "hot".

I stopped going to AMP's a couple of years ago so things may have changed for the better. I suggest escorts and there are a few body rub girls who may provide full service if the circumstances are right, mainly a need for money and them finding you somewhat appealing.

That's my opinion.

PM me if you would like some more detailed information.

Visiting soon. Any recs for AMP with youngs hotties and FS? Please PM info. I can reciprocate with my stumping grounds info.

Stay safe.

CountryMan54
09-26-18, 09:42

Stay safe.Nothing but Asian grandmas here in Louisville. Body sensations have young pretty white and black girls but your going to pay a little more.

joehattrick
09-26-18, 18:29
In town overnight and looking for a solid massage parlor with post flip service or someone that can provide exceptional service in my hotel room. Thanks guys!

HappyHobbyist
09-26-18, 20:08
Hadn't seen her in a while. She is still as great as ever. Beautiful, energetic and fun.

H. H.

MonkeySmasher
09-27-18, 02:46
Nothing but Asian grandmas here in Louisville. Body sensations have young pretty white and black girls but your going to pay a little more.Stone on poplarlevel always has nice looking asians. 4921 poplarlevel rd. Body sensations is a hit or miss, girls are always high.

OneSwiss
09-27-18, 14:29
TheWhiteKnight, your mailbox is full and I have news that I would like to impart.

Two Nutts
09-27-18, 20:55
TheWhiteKnight, your mailbox is full and I have news that I would like to impart.Pass me a bone too LOL.

Namilab
09-28-18, 09:34
First visit HE, subsequent visits FS is available but all is covered.I thought she was really nice, sexy and beautiful. But this is 100% accurate. With that in mind, I'd repeat.

Ol Muff Diver
09-28-18, 12:59
I thought she was really nice, sexy and beautiful. But this is 100% accurate. With that in mind, I'd repeat.There is more than 1 tiffany body rubber out there. Would someone show a link & please tell the location?

Thanks.

KeepHerCheap
09-29-18, 19:33
Went in to try this place again a couple times in the last 2 weeks. Saw the older chick first time, . 4 for standard. Saw a younger chick the second time, bushy beaver, $ for everything. Acted like I hurt her going in; I ain't that big! LOL! Not great but works in a pinch. Will go back to try the older chick FS just for the hell of it.

Joelouky
09-30-18, 08:47
There is more than 1 tiffany body rubber out there. Would someone show a link & please tell the location?

Thanks.I think they are referring the big boobed one located off Preston across the street from Trixies. I hope someone confirms that.

Member #5859
09-30-18, 16:32
They are referring to the hot blond who uses an apartment in the bottom floor of a so-so apartment building just off Preston near Michel Tires. It is a bit closer to town than Trixie's, so I don't think she is the one that you re thinking of.

She has disabled her ad for some reason. She is worth the visit.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=post404&cityid=180&lang=en

I think they are referring the big boobed one located off Preston across the street from Trixies. I hope someone confirms that.

BuildOne
09-30-18, 21:03
They are referring to the hot blond who uses an apartment in the bottom floor of a so-so apartment building just off Preston near Michel Tires. It is a bit closer to town than Trixie's, so I don't think she is the one that you re thinking of.

She has disabled her ad for some reason. She is worth the visit.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=post404&cityid=180&lang=enThat seems to be correct. She is conservative the first visit but will offer more (for a price) each visit after. It is covered but she is so stinking hot, I feel it is worth it.

Namilab
10-01-18, 08:46
That seems to be correct. She is conservative the first visit but will offer more (for a price) each visit after. It is covered but she is so stinking hot, I feel it is worth it.She takes it down when she's not accepting new clients I think.

Urbanwonder42
10-01-18, 09:32
I've had the pleasurable experience of seeing Kenya at Scarlett's place a few times. I've never been to BS and keep noticing in their ad's that Chanel bears a crazy resemblance to Kenya. Is this the same lady?

TenSevenCs
10-01-18, 11:31
I've had the pleasurable experience of seeing Kenya at Scarlett's place a few times. I've never been to BS and keep noticing in their ad's that Chanel bears a crazy resemblance to Kenya. Is this the same lady?Same lady.

Urbanwonder42
10-01-18, 11:52
Same lady.Thanks for the confirmation.

DBrannigan
10-01-18, 15:07
Went in to try this place again a couple times in the last 2 weeks. Saw the older chick first time, . 4 for standard. Saw a younger chick the second time, bushy beaver, $ for everything. Acted like I hurt her going in; I ain't that big! LOL! Not great but works in a pinch. Will go back to try the older chick FS just for the hell of it.I've always thought there was only one lady at the Lotus. Now I'll have to go back and try to hook up with the younger lady.

LetsGiveItATry
10-01-18, 15:19
I've always thought there was only one lady at the Lotus. Now I'll have to go back and try to hook up with the younger lady.I was there last night and was not impressed. She is thicker than the owner and has more rules.

SouthSonny
10-01-18, 21:12
Happen to visit her last Thursday for 30 min appointment. I don't normally do hour appointment in the first meeting. She is best in the business as far as looks are concerned. If you are looking for even a decent massage, keep looking. I was in and out in 20 minutes. I am not saying that I would last like an hour but after the back rub for 10 minutes, she asked me to flip over put my hand on her boobs and finished me. FS is available but she didn't quote any rates.

Member #6042
10-01-18, 22:16
Happen to visit her last Thursday for 30 min appointment. I don't normally do hour appointment in the first meeting. She is best in the business as far as looks are concerned. If you are looking for even a decent massage, keep looking. I was in and out in 20 minutes. I am not saying that I would last like an hour but after the back rub for 10 minutes, she asked me to flip over put my hand on her boobs and finished me. FS is available but she didn't quote any rates.It's about 150-200.

CowboyGuy
10-01-18, 22:46
Same situation about a yar ago. She quoted 250 for FS. Asked for just BJ and she said no.

Happen to visit her last Thursday for 30 min appointment. I don't normally do hour appointment in the first meeting. She is best in the business as far as looks are concerned. If you are looking for even a decent massage, keep looking. I was in and out in 20 minutes. I am not saying that I would last like an hour but after the back rub for 10 minutes, she asked me to flip over put my hand on her boobs and finished me. FS is available but she didn't quote any rates.

Member #6042
10-02-18, 09:07
It's about 150-200.

Same situation about a yar ago. She quoted 250 for FS. Asked for just BJ and she said no.I forgot to add that the only position is standing doggie. She's somewhat of a rush, but you should expect that anyway given it's in her studio and probably toward the end of your 30-min session. She will tell you she's cumming after about 2-3 and it's an ok act if you like that sort of thing. She's good in a pinch if you just need to stick it in, want someone with a good body and want to avoid all the addicts.

Namilab
10-02-18, 09:27
Same situation about a yar ago. She quoted 250 for FS. Asked for just BJ and she said no.When she did do that and it was an extra fifty, but you had to bring your own hat.

Member #5918
10-03-18, 03:54
Anyone had any experience with prostate massage providers? I have never experienced one and am really curious but I am having a difficult time finding a provider. Any help is much appreciated. Looking for Louisville and Lexington.

MikeMike56
10-03-18, 09:00
Out of curiosity, was wondering what the going rate is typically for additional services. That would be ON TOP of the house fee. For at least the past decade I have been paying $20 for HJ topless, $40 for bottomless too, $100 for BJ, and $200 for FS. Covered of course. I feel like that is pretty standard for massage parlor. Lately some of the ladies have said that they have been frustrated with guys thinking they can pay $40 for BJ (bareback even) and $100 for FS. That seems to be awful cheap. I'm wondering how safe the ladies are if they are accepting such a low payment. Usually typical behavior for street walkers and strippers but I don't think I could ever offer something that low. Is what I am paying standard?

JimmyWang
10-03-18, 10:03
First time dreaming about her a few weeks ago. The dream was a direct result of some recommendations on here. I was surprised at how nice and personable she was. No signs of drama or other issues. I didn't dream of FS or BJ because I never dream of such things. Massage was okay but chat was better. Flip was better than many but not oh my goodness I'm glad I'm laying down. All in all a good visit.

Decent looking, clean, and a great rearend. I like cleanliness. She pulled the sheets off as I was leaving but I'm not sure it's an accurate depiction. I would hope to dream again if I am in a pinch.

Same situation about a yar ago. She quoted 250 for FS. Asked for just BJ and she said no.

BigCat44
10-03-18, 10:52
Anyone had any experience with prostate massage providers? I have never experienced one and am really curious but I am having a difficult time finding a provider. Any help is much appreciated. Looking for Louisville and Lexington.Try Daanya in Lexington. She told me she is really good at it. It's not my thing though.

Barry101
10-03-18, 13:49
When I was going to AMPs I would expect to get FS for 80-100 over house fee. That would include a BBBJ or CBJ depending on the woman.

Body rub girls (and there are a few who will secretly provide FS) will usually accept about 200 total for FS which almost always includes a BBBJ.

Escorts- they are the most expensive, but also the best looking and appear to be the cleanest, usually charge 250-500 an hour which includes BBBJ and most positions covered. I usually pay 300–400 an hour.

Body rubbers and escorts usually kiss and allow daty if desired.

This is my experience but most other mongers' experiences mirror mine. The least consistent are the body rub girls because it's about how they feel about you and money at the time. But, once you're in with the girl she usually honors the price for repeat visits.

B101.

Out of curiosity, was wondering what the going rate is typically for additional services. That would be ON TOP of the house fee. For at least the past decade I have been paying $20 for HJ topless, $40 for bottomless too, $100 for BJ, and $200 for FS. Covered of course. I feel like that is pretty standard for massage parlor. Lately some of the ladies have said that they have been frustrated with guys thinking they can pay $40 for BJ (bareback even) and $100 for FS. That seems to be awful cheap. I'm wondering how safe the ladies are if they are accepting such a low payment. Usually typical behavior for street walkers and strippers but I don't think I could ever offer something that low. Is what I am paying standard?

LetsGiveItATry
10-03-18, 14:07
Anyone had any experience with prostate massage providers? I have never experienced one and am really curious but I am having a difficult time finding a provider. Any help is much appreciated. Looking for Louisville and Lexington.I've been there several times and always got a P-Massage. Build a relationship with the owner and she will bring out the toys that really hit the spot.

Xoto3
10-03-18, 16:57
I was looking to visit one of these massage parlors for the first time soon. Specifically, I was looking at Spring Spa because I've heard some good things about them. Is there anything a complete newcomer should know before going to one of these places? Is there a procedure to follow for actually getting more than just a massage?

Hallucinating
10-03-18, 20:30
Hey Folks -.

Headed to your fair city this weekend last minute, I'll look closer at the forum but if anyone has any hints on parlors or providers servicing in the vicinity of the convention center, I would totally appreciate it.

Glad to share what I know in Beantown.

Thanks.

Ol Muff Diver
10-03-18, 22:38
I've been there several times and always got a P-Massage. Build a relationship with the owner and she will bring out the toys that really hit the spot.& for a kinky switch, one of the girls will let you massage her prostate!

EasyLivin
10-04-18, 09:31
Anyone had any experience with prostate massage providers? I have never experienced one and am really curious but I am having a difficult time finding a provider. Any help is much appreciated. Looking for Louisville and Lexington.Lady at King spa always likes to try playing in the dirt.

Member #5918
10-04-18, 14:05
I've been there several times and always got a P-Massage. Build a relationship with the owner and she will bring out the toys that really hit the spot.Could you PM me the details about your experience? Do they wear gloves and do they do a good job?

Rlthree
10-04-18, 22:04
& for a kinky switch, one of the girls will let you massage her prostate!I hope that remark was made tongue-in-cheek, no pun intended.

Ol Muff Diver
10-04-18, 22:36
Anyone had any experience with prostate massage providers? I have never experienced one and am really curious but I am having a difficult time finding a provider. Any help is much appreciated. Looking for Louisville and Lexington.I'm not trying to be too sarcastic, but I don't understand the prostate thing.

When a urologist massages my prostate, it usually hurts like hell.

But do the mongers on here, enjoy when a lady does the same? Does it then feel good?

Please someone, educate me!!

Just personally speaking, my poopchute is a 1-way street, with everything heading south. Perhaps some of you are gps-challenged.

CowboyGuy
10-04-18, 23:14
Has anyone been to the AMP behind Oreily auto parts on bardstown lately. Used to hear alot about it but its been awhile.

LetsGiveItATry
10-05-18, 09:04
I'm not trying to be too sarcastic, but I don't understand the prostate thing.

When a urologist massages my prostate, it usually hurts like hell.

But do the mongers on here, enjoy when a lady does the same? Does it then feel good?

Please someone, educate me!!

Just personally speaking, my poopchute is a 1-way street, with everything heading south. Perhaps some of you are gps-challenged.I dated a beautiful Brazilian woman a few years ago. She was kinky as hell and liked the whole BDSM thing. During our time together, she would always ask to peg me. I always said no, so during sex she would sneak a finger in & out quickly on occasion.

Finally after a year of dating, she started showing me videos of a p-massage and how it can cause multiple small orgasms. So I agreed to a full session. When she first began it started off with her rimming me and tongue fucking my was. Then with a finger and slowly rubbed my gland, it have me a sense of exploring within 5 minutes, yet I had not came. The rub is so intense that I literally thought I had exploded 4-5 times in 30 minutes. I literally cannot put into words how wonderful it felt. Eventually she would bring out p-massage toys designed to hit the right spot and intensity the orgasm.

I believe it's one of those things you have to try with a very knowledgeable person to get the best bang.

Check out this article for more info: https://mrracy.com/prostate-orgasm/.

NmbVisiting
10-05-18, 09:37
I am driving in for the football game tonight and saw on here that Lotus spa may offer p massage.

Do I need to call in advance and make an appointment or just walk in or what? Anybody I should ask for in particular?

LetsGiveItATry
10-05-18, 10:51
I am driving in for the football game tonight and saw on here that Lotus spa may offer p massage.

Do I need to call in advance and make an appointment or just walk in or what? Anybody I should ask for in particular?Yes they do and you don't have to make an appointment, but it is best to still call and confirm availability.

Dr_Know
10-05-18, 16:26
Long time since I posted. Here's a few theoretical visits to AMP's recently by a friend of mine and what he told me.

First off, all were the same essentially and all were good to great experiences. 0. 8/ hr up front, and allegedly left 1. 2 tip on table before anything started. No discussions were needed beyond that. Table shower first, cleaning all areas thoroughly and generating some smiles. All 3 had extracurricular covered no exceptions. Prostate available at all 3 if desired.

Stone: Jennifer, short beautiful Asian. Low 40's. Heels and miniskirt. Sauna before massage. Amazing massage before and after some great fun.

Stress Away: Nene? Mimi? Mid 40's Asian, ok attractive, nice fake C's, sauna before massage. Then no attempt at massage, just went for pretty good extracurricular.

Empire: Charlene? Cheyenne? Anyway Late 30's super sexy Asian. Beautiful bod and face. Not much of massage, but enthusiastic, amazing extracurricular.

Louisville folks are lucky to have these AMP's. Enjoy kiddos as fewer and fewer parts of the country are so lucky these days.

Be safe,

Doc.

EasyLivin
10-06-18, 12:02
I dated a beautiful Brazilian woman a few years ago. She was kinky as hell and liked the whole BDSM thing. During our time together, she would always ask to peg me. I always said no, so during sex she would sneak a finger in & out quickly on occasion.

Finally after a year of dating, she started showing me videos of a p-massage and how it can cause multiple small orgasms. So I agreed to a full session. When she first began it started off with her rimming me and tongue fucking my was. Then with a finger and slowly rubbed my gland, it have me a sense of exploring within 5 minutes, yet I had not came. The rub is so intense that I literally thought I had exploded 4-5 times in 30 minutes. I literally cannot put into words how wonderful it felt. Eventually she would bring out p-massage toys designed to hit the right spot and intensity the orgasm.

I believe it's one of those things you have to try with a very knowledgeable person to get the best bang.

Check out this article for more info: https://mrracy.com/prostate-orgasm/.Username checks out.

Dtripod69
10-06-18, 22:13
First and most important thing. Walk in with cash you are planning on spending and nothing else in your pocket except maybe your car keys. Leave you wallet in the car and don't bring in more than you plan on spending. Likelihood is they will go through you pockets when they take you to the sauna or table shower so they will know how much you have and that will almost like magic be your price of admission. Having the extra tip cash in your pocket will let them know what you are there for.

I was looking to visit one of these massage parlors for the first time soon. Specifically, I was looking at Spring Spa because I've heard some good things about them. Is there anything a complete newcomer should know before going to one of these places? Is there a procedure to follow for actually getting more than just a massage?

Dtripod69
10-06-18, 22:19
Joy says she does in her ad. Never been down that road but for a regular session she is fantastic.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=62117&cityid=180

Anyone had any experience with prostate massage providers? I have never experienced one and am really curious but I am having a difficult time finding a provider. Any help is much appreciated. Looking for Louisville and Lexington.

Beringer
10-06-18, 23:01
Joy is a great chocolate piece of ass for sure but she ain't going near my ass with anything!

I'm putting something inside her, not the other way around!!

LOL.

Seriously, I don't like that kind of play at all.

To each his own I guess.

Joy says she does in her ad. Never been down that road but for a regular session she is fantastic.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=62117&cityid=180

ElectSccc
10-07-18, 15:01
Took a Uber. Might have one to many drinks to drive. Arrived aroun 7 pm.

Was greeted by probably the worst mamasan in town. I took one for.

The boys and agreed. 30 minutes and a shower. The shower.

Was nice and refreshing (the boys). The massage started and I figured out real quick she's butt masseuse. I asked for 10 minutes on my shoulders and then the flip. It starts then. We agreed on a price (I could've gotten lower. But felt bad).

BBBJ AND dirty talk for a few. She even tried the tounge on back door.

Missionary. Scissor. Legs around head to finish. I'm 8" and she took it all.

$150 total. I'll go back. She even talk dirty on request of what my fetish was.

PM.

MORE DETAILS. She even mentioned a double tag team if any guys interested.

LuvToLickKitty
10-08-18, 09:35
Just curious for any bbw lovers. Have seen her ad fir years. Used to appear legit but not anymore. Wondering if anuone had info.

Member #6042
10-08-18, 09:54
Does anyone know if Mallory left Churchill or if she's just taking the week off? I was surprised to see she was not on this week's schedule. If she's moved shops, let me know.

Maximus71
10-08-18, 14:24
So, to celebrate my birthday I decided to indulge myself and get a four-hand massage at Warm Reflexology. I did make an appointment and was worried that they would not have two girls available but when I got there they did not seem to have any other customers and were happy to oblige me. I was escorted to my usual room and a short time later two very cute girls came in. They asked how I wanted it and I told them medium and they got to work. Now, a few years ago I had a four-hand massage at that place out in Stonybrook and it was not what I was hoping it would be. The girls there constantly talked (in their native language, of course) and one of them would kinda just stop every now and again and neither one seemed too enthused. It got so bad I nearly got up and demanded my money back. Today's experience was the complete opposite. Both girls immediately went to work, one on my shoulders and back and the other on my legs and feet. They had a coordinated effort going and their stokes would be in sync. What talking that did occur between them was whispered and infrequent. It was so relaxing, I don't know if I can go back to just a two-handed massage now. Towards the end of the massage, they asked me if I was wanted the table shower. I've had table showers many times at other places but never here, so I figured I'd go ahead and do it. They took me across the hall and gave me a body scrub that was almost a continuation of the massage. Once done I went back to the room and got dressed. When I left, I was very relaxed.

For those who don't know and are curious about what happened after the flip, you will be disappointed. This place does NOT offer any extras, it is strictly massage. If there are girls that provide extras, I've yet to encounter one during the seven or eight times I've been here. On about my third trip, I gently probed to see if anything was on the table and it was clear that there wasn't and I've not tried any further inquiries. I go here because I am just as interested, if not more so, in the massage than anything else and every massage I've received has been fantastic. Plus, every single one of the girls I've gotten a massage from has been pretty. Like all the parlors that post ads on the various websites, they use generic asian models. I would say that the girls here, as well as the ones at Royal, look just as good as the models in the ads. It seems that all the other places can be a crap-shoot in terms of quality but when I go to Warm Reflexology I know what I am going to get, which is why it is my go-to place. If you are looking for an excellent massage and can go without the extras, I cannot recommend this place highly enough.

Who The Fuck
10-08-18, 23:06
Does anyone know if Mallory left Churchill or if she's just taking the week off? I was surprised to see she was not on this week's schedule. If she's moved shops, let me know.I'm speculating but she's probably taking some time off. I see Iris is still working and they are almost sisters so I can't imagine them working separately.

WTF.

NolinD
10-09-18, 13:06
Newbie here. What's the deal with verification? Is this really a thing? Do they all ask for it? Are they really expecting name and employer?

Barry101
10-09-18, 13:49
I have been to Scarlett's a bunch of times but mostly to see Kenya. I have seen Scarlett three times and I am thinking of going back to see her again, but if any senior member has some info on her and her menu I would love to know. I haven't asked or received an offer of more but I would like to know if she does offer more please.

B101.

Mike S
10-09-18, 14:34

It was only OK. I may return, but I am not sure. My go to has been royal, much more attractive women and some of them are very sweet, but only standard HE. I had some awesome times at Preston 61 in years passed, but last two times I went it was pretty bad. AMPs seem to be only OK.Went last week and a topless HE finish. Tried for BBBJ and FS but no luck.

Bowie13
10-09-18, 16:15
Does anyone know if Mallory left Churchill or if she's just taking the week off? I was surprised to see she was not on this week's schedule. If she's moved shops, let me know.She's on vacation this week. Saw her late last week and she told me about her trip.

Member #6040
10-09-18, 20:39
Newbie here. What's the deal with verification? Is this really a thing? Do they all ask for it? Are they really expecting name and employer?No, no, no and no. I think I answered all your questions.

HC.

Member #6042
10-10-18, 00:11
She's on vacation this week. Saw her late last week and she told me about her trip.I figured. Thank you!

Wally513
10-11-18, 11:26
Thanks for info, will try these. But where is Stone?

Long time since I posted. Here's a few theoretical visits to AMP's recently by a friend of mine and what he told me.

First off, all were the same essentially and all were good to great experiences. 0. 8/ hr up front, and allegedly left 1. 2 tip on table before anything started. No discussions were needed beyond that. Table shower first, cleaning all areas thoroughly and generating some smiles. All 3 had extracurricular covered no exceptions. Prostate available at all 3 if desired.

Stone: Jennifer, short beautiful Asian. Low 40's. Heels and miniskirt. Sauna before massage. Amazing massage before and after some great fun.

Stress Away: Nene? Mimi? Mid 40's Asian, ok attractive, nice fake C's, sauna before massage. Then no attempt at massage, just went for pretty good extracurricular.

Empire: Charlene? Cheyenne? Anyway Late 30's super sexy Asian. Beautiful bod and face. Not much of massage, but enthusiastic, amazing extracurricular.

Louisville folks are lucky to have these AMP's. Enjoy kiddos as fewer and fewer parts of the country are so lucky these days.

Be safe,

Doc.

DavidCrockett
10-11-18, 19:16
Is Salon 61 still in business? I used to stop by when I had regular runs between Nashville and Cincy. Moon was the go to girl there. I hear Moon has moved on. Is it worth a drive now?

Member #5918
10-12-18, 13:08
Does anyone have experience with prostate massage at these places listed. I am curious about the process, such as toys, fingers, do they wear gloves, etc? Do you have to ask, or do you just give the usually clues that you are interested when they are in the area? Thanks for your help.

Stress Away: Nene? Mimi? Mid 40's Asian, ok attractive, nice fake C's, sauna before massage. Then no attempt at massage, just went for pretty good extracurricular..

BDinkie
10-12-18, 13:38
Is Salon 61 still in business? I used to stop by when I had regular runs between Nashville and Cincy. Moon was the go to girl there. I hear Moon has moved on. Is it worth a drive now?Worth the drive. Saw Yumi two week ago, BBBJ, covered FS, very enjoyable time.

BritBloodline
10-12-18, 14:06
Worth the drive. Saw Yumi two week ago, BBBJ, covered FS, very enjoyable time.What were the damages?

James F
10-14-18, 15:18
Visited King Spa the other day for the second time, saw Sue. Would recommend. She is eager to please.

IBNice69
10-14-18, 15:33
Traveling to OH and stopped in at Sun Spa. Been there a number of times. Wasn't busy when I arrived. Mamasan has really no english skills and is walking me to the room. Was asking to see who was available, but we passed by a room with a topless middle aged lady who ended up being the women who gave me the massage. She came into the room and took the house fee - . 6 and told me to get undressed. She came back in and I was still undressing. She was playful and let me caress her from behind. Got all my clothes off and laid face down on the table. She undressed as well and then started the massage. Flipped over after lots of teasing and she started with a CBJ (my choice) and it was all I wanted. I stood and she dropped to her knees and let me fill her mouth while holding her head. I then moved to the mirror so I could see all the action. Put her back up on the table while I stood and I proceed to fill her mouth while playing with her kitty. Finished by glazing her chest. Full service was offered but I declined. She wasn't bad looking and pretty much did everything I asked. By the way, this was all a fantasy time. I think her name was Kandy or Lynda. I wanted to see Seven but I don't know if she is still there.

LayBack
10-15-18, 14:50
Stop by there 2 weeks ago and seen Jennifer had a good time the first time I was there so I decided to go back 2nd time was ok got the shower. Had to wait for about 10 minutes after my shower was done because someone was at the door. Got back to my room. And Jennifer ask me if I can wait because the only guy had a appointment I say ok the older lady gave me the massage and I had to wait till Jennifer got done with the only guy before she can get to me. After he left She walk in already for me had a CBJ but when she got on top for a 69 I had to pass may give it another chance.

BumInTheSun
10-15-18, 16:38
Went to King Spa last night based on recommendations here and saw Sue. Overall great experience but HE was only menu offering. I assumed more would bel based on earlier review. She gave a great massage however. It was a nice time but don't go unless you only want HE. After I was done she prettt much indicated oral or FS was not on the menu ever. YMMV.

MustangKy
10-16-18, 08:05
I was going back to So In off bardstown the other day for a quick dream. I had a dream there before from a girl who gave a great back rub. She would climb on your back and use her legs to slide down and it put great pressure on your lower back. On the flip it was just a standarded finished but it helped ease your tention. Anyway went I went there it was a new girl I had never seen before. She was shorter but cute. Since I told her it was just a quickie there was not much play. Went for the standarded which was good but she put on a show for me while I finished up. She would just flash me from time to time cloths stayed on. As I was dressing I could hear another girl getting ready with another guy. She looked at me and told me she parties hard. I don't know what she means by that but I'm interested in finding out. My trip was the house plus 40.